PDA

View Full Version : Havn't I seen you somewhere before ?

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 03:57 PM
I was browsing an internet sex forum site a few days before my last trip to Singapore, and I came across a fellow monger who had posted some photo's and FR of a couple Vietnamese girls he had a 3 some with who he met in OT. I found the talent quite attractive and kept a copy on my desktop.

It just so happens on my next trip I ran into one of them at 4 floors. She had the same clothes on which initially caught my attention. The FR was good so my mind was made up for me.

Don't let the frown fool you, she may have never learnt to smile, but she was a lot of fun, all contained in a five foot nothing package.

Malefikus
07-04-2005, 04:07 PM
I was browsing an internet sex forum site a few days before my last trip to Singapore, and I came across a fellow monger who had posted some photo's and FR of a couple Vietnamese girls he had a 3 some with who he met in OT. I found the talent quite attractive and kept a copy on my desktop.

It just so happens on my next trip I ran into one of them at 4 floors. She had the same clothes on which initially caught my attention. The FR was good so my mind was made up for me.

Don't let the frown fool you, she may have never learnt to smile, but she was a lot of fun, all contained in a five foot nothing package.

Any dirty action since it is clear that she would not take it up the ass with a smile.... ;)

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Not sure if the Vietnamese eat every couple hours, like the Thais, but operandi modulus normal with room service.

DumbAss
07-04-2005, 04:17 PM
Not sure if the Vietnamese eat every couple hours, like the Thais, but operandi modulus normal with room service.
Hey Hey Hey! way to go Moose! Nice big tool you have. Stuff it in and stuff it all in!
You have my 6 points!:D

Malefikus
07-04-2005, 04:18 PM

yes, they eat regulary, too... Sometimes even 'bigger' meals... dirty, love it, the fingernails, so cheap and dirty!!! Gives me a hard-on!

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Welcome back Malefikus, no arse action, apart from a finger during doggie style.

You want dirty ? This will have to do ...

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Oops, forgot photos.

Yes darling, that is an ass hole ...

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 04:41 PM
Just like a pussy cat lapping up milk from a saucer.

Malefikus
07-04-2005, 08:38 PM
Just like a pussy cat lapping up milk from a saucer.

ja, ja, mooseman, that is a beauty, ass lick is a fine thing... :D

BenV
07-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Great pics ... please post more ... thanks for making them big, showing the face and not adding a "watermark"! I suggest every thread in this section should have a code with the thread name that shows us what to expect, so we dont waste time opening tiny, edited, censored and watermark obliterated pics!
What about L/FF/NW to mean large format, full face, no watermark! LOL

Anyway keep posting ... they're great!

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 10:06 PM
Here's some more photos for the normal people amongst us to appreciate.

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 10:14 PM
I don't like this shot. Somethings missing ...

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 10:16 PM
thats better

bigmoose
07-04-2005, 10:19 PM
End of the series guys ...

but I'am off to Shanghai next week ...

DumbAss
07-04-2005, 10:42 PM
End of the series guys ...

but I'am off to Shanghai next week ...
Better go meet up some bros up there!

BenV
08-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Here's some more photos for the normal people amongst us to appreciate.

Hey ... sorry if my comments offended in some way ...

Malefikus
08-04-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey ... sorry if my comments offended in some way ...

I really don't think he was refering to you... but to ass (lick, suck, fuck..) lovers... :cool:

BenV
08-04-2005, 01:00 PM
I really don't think he was refering to you... but to ass (lick, suck, fuck..) lovers... :cool:

LOL ... oh right ... see where you're coming from now!

donkeykong99
09-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Great pics ... please post more ... thanks for making them big, showing the face and not adding a "watermark"! I suggest every thread in this section should have a code with the thread name that shows us what to expect, so we dont waste time opening tiny, edited, censored and watermark obliterated pics!
What about L/FF/NW to mean large format, full face, no watermark! LOL

Anyway keep posting ... they're great!

I FULLY AGREE!- I REALLY HATE THE TINY, EDITED, CENSORED ETC.
thanks for saying that