PDA

View Full Version : Ming Cat 150 FRs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

ming
29-04-2002, 01:50 AM
FR on Dolphin on 4 Jan 2002

My first visit to GL after reading from this forum.

Went to 1637 where most bros here recommened that T is a very good OKT. Reach 1637 in the late evening and was recommened by T assistance of a gal name Dolphin.

Once she arrived, I was so blur that i had not seem such pretty chinese gal in my life as i was a newbie. As usual, we both proceed to the room.

Inside the room, she started to talk to me and i told her that this is my first time in GL as in the past i cheong HC in johore and to bangkok.

We proceed to bath as normal, after it she give me bbbj in standing postion first, follow by sitting onto the bed and lying. Long bbbj i never had around 15mins and follow by catwalk from the back and AR. Great enjoyment for me as i look into the mirror watching myself in action where my past cheong place never had.

Soon after i started to service her by sucking her pink nipples and eating her pussy as she moaned softly. She than told me that she was high and wanted FJ and bbbj me solid again to put on the condom. She than started to ride me and soon my turn on her and after about 10mins i run out of bullet.

This is how i got myself addicted to GL, great enjoyment.

Looks: 8.5/10 (pretty to me as her big round eyes seem to be talking)
Body: 7/10 (boobs just handful to me)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good stamina and blow me in 4 postion)
AR: 5.5/10 (just a short one)
Attiude: 8/10 (very friendly gal will talk to you in alot of subject)
Service:7/10 (slow and gentle GF feeling)

ming
29-04-2002, 02:12 AM
After previous attack on Dolphin, decided to return to GL after aweek holiday in bangkok. Sick of thai food better to had local dish......hehehe

Reach 1637 around 1900hrs and first time got to meet Tommy. He asked whatt i like and recommended me a gal AA. She just came out from the room after the customer.

Never reject a gal before, we proceed to the room. Not a looker to me but she is super friendly. We proceed to bath and she started to give me a hot water bbbj. We talk alot thought out the session.

The service she provide is one of the top class, Once out from the bath, she give me a catwalk and slowly to AR. The greatest moment of the seesion, real enjoyable where she really lick your ass using her tongue deep inside and this last for nearly 5mins and in lot of position. After it to bbbj, again in lot of position and she took her time which about 10mins.

When she started to ride me, my little bro can't take it anymore and ejected. We had another talk on the bed and than bathing time and off we go.

Looks: 7/10 (a long hair pretty gal)
Body: 6.5/10 (small boobs with pink nipples)
AR: 9.5/10 (best i had so far)
BBBJ: 8/10 (long BBBJ with power)
FJ: 6/10 (cannot comment much as i don't last more than 5mins)
Attitude: 9/10 (Friendly and cheerful gal)
Service:9.5/10 (top class service)

ming
29-04-2002, 02:38 AM
Today went to house 1425 to look for my pretty gal dolphin, told that she not working and got recommened a gal name sandra.

Another pretty gal for looker, got the kind of singaporean look at shenton way.

She hold my hand up the stair to the room at second storey. Like going out with GF, told her that i am not that old to climb the staircase and she return with sweet smile.

Another day in paradise, as i am a looker with GF feeling. Soon we had a normal bath and than she catwalk me from the back to the front using her tough and boobs. A short AR and than bbbj me still solid and put on the condom. The service time is a bit short, but than me to service her. Suck her nipples and she moaned lick deep inside her sister and she ask me to do her as can taste that her water coming.

Me a mr nice guy than proceed to pump her, can see she really enjoy it and catch hold of my hand to squeese her boobs and told me to squeese it more harder and harder. Wow....do her tiii i no strenght and had turn to doggie. Again long lasting battery like duracell after 15mins still not come. As she knew i am tired she turn me over and ride me fast and playing with my nipples this time. Final countdown as i cum, she than give me a good relax massage and as leaving the room, she held my hand agian to walk down the stair.

Look: 7.5/10 (pretty gal with tanned skin)
Body: 7/10 (nice body to me)
AR: 6/10 (short and fast one)
BBBJ: 7/10 (good one indeed)
FJ: 8/10 (wonderful as to see her enjoy more than me)
Attitude: 8/10 (another friendly gal)
service:6/10 (not much service)

ming
29-04-2002, 02:41 AM
Today went down to tommy place and got recommeded of a gal name Maggie which i request of a gal with gf feeling.

Once inside the room she waited for me to finish my cigarette and in the meantime message me at the shoulder. So after the smoke actual she waited for me to hug her or to take off her cloth as she was quite suprise that i took of my cloth myself. Inside the bath she given me a hot water bbbj and where out of the bath she hug me hard and started to give me bbbj and AR (where i really high in feeling which It's my first ever best bbbj i ever had).

It also my first time which i try 69 as she let me finger and lick her (where other gals i try always push me away or give all type of excuse). The Fj was good too where i try much of the style. And at last she really made me high when i was doing the fj as she fingering my balls which i finally eject.
The recommendation from Tommy was good which she really had given in 100% in attitdue and service.

I agreed with most of the brothers that average look gals provide better service than prettier once.

Look: 5.5/10 (ordinary malaysian factory girl look)
Body: 6/10 (small breast with pink nippels)
BJ: 9/10 (great suction with sound made like xxx flim)
FJ : 9/10 (slow worker let you take your time)
Attitude & service : 9.5/10 ($150 well spent)

ming
29-04-2002, 02:52 AM
As i can't make it down on thusday after reading bro omnia FR Today finally went down to T place around 1500hrs, there were no other customer around. Aked for Hai Yan but was told that she got 2 session booking. Actually prepair to wait as cuntking fr was good. However, T recommened few gals to me as few of them had already try finally settled with Wa Wa as she was a house gal of T.

Once inside the room, she told me that she just came back from Malaysia as her 1 month leave start in jan.She also mention about not seeing me around in T place. After frequent T place for about 7 times this year i was suprised that it had her house gal which T frist time recommened her to me as other OKT would first recommened it own house gal first.

It fencing inculde sucking of toe where it was my second experience which once in johore. Overall rating was ok, she do provide AR and bbbj but it was short one. However the fencing was a long one which start from the neck to the toe and the sucking was hard. Those who enjoy fencing should try her but not other service. There was no cat walk & others. She really clean you up in bath and herself.

During the fj, she ride me first and later part my turn. At first she meow but later can saw pain in her face as she really scream. I may had baned her too hard and her hole was tide that the condom broke(after my little brother ejected, it may had hit her target internal that she had knew).She was so scared that she run to the bathroom and clean herself. Me too was worried, it was my first time that this had happen. After the clean up of both of us she told me that i am the first customer that had shake her fast and hard which it had last about 15min resulting the condom broke. However, through out the session she was very friendly and should said that her attitude was good. But the service was just so so which i compare to AA & Maggie. For me will not try her the second time as some bro said one man meat is another man poison.

Look : 7/10((tall thin and fair)
Boob: 5.5/10 (Small pink nipples)
BBBJ: 6.5 (Good)
AR: 6 (held my leg high as she AR)
FJ: 7 (Enjoyable)
Attitdue : 8 (Friendly)
Service : 6 (OK)

ming
29-04-2002, 03:13 AM
Got recommened from T a gal name jolin as i reach there in the afternoon as it was raining as i was horny.

As she arrived, a tall thin tanned gal. Inside the room, she talked abit asking me such heavy rain still come GL. Told her that my little bro depend on moods not on weather and once i started to talk and able to break the ice as i joke along, she smiled and gaves me a very warm feeling. Oh, hot water bbbj inside the shower and than catwalk and a great AR too. But the bbbj is super long about 15mins and good which is my favour.

She blow me in 5 position standing, doggie, lying, sitting and 69. I really can't wait to F**k her as she had blow me to heaven. As at it come to FJ i can't control and blow my load in less than 5mins.

Soon she give me a good massage like thai one using her knee. And after bath we had another talk where as we were leaving the room she gave me a good hug and a french kiss goodbye tell me that she leaving for a month leave.

Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty tall tanned gal)
Body :7/10 (small boobs but smooth skin)
AR: 8/10 (good AR)
BBBj: 9/10 (super long bbbj with licking yours balls too)
FJ:7/10 (short one can't comment)
Attitude: 8/10 (you had to break the ice first)
Service :9/10 (great service)

ming
29-04-2002, 03:31 AM
Since i am a fan of chelsea football club, so decide to try chelsea at 1637.

She arrive shortly after 5mins of wait. Once she signed in she get hold of me and we walked to the room. Normal bath using her own bodybath. Than normal catwalk using her boobs and AR. hence, the bbbj was with power sucking, great but if you cannot control you will blow your load.

Not much we talked as her HP ring a few times, seem like she been bother by something. However, she is trying her best to please too.

FJ session, alot of french kiss within the FJ, use her leg to tight you hard during the Fj as seem she want it more than you. Overall a commando type as not my taste. But good as to experience it.

Looks: 6/10 (Ah lian look)
Body: 6/10 (a bit tummy)
AR: 6.5/10 (fast licking type)
BBBJ 7.5/10 (Fast power sucking type)
FJ: 7/10 (For those which like commando)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly and playful)
Service 6/10 (SOP)

ming
29-04-2002, 03:36 AM
During my boss absent, did 5 gals in a row for 5 days. What awonderful moment and it will stay in my memories for sometimes.

MJ on 27 march 2002

Try her since she is a ang pai, a every cute and pretty gal.

Look: 7 (pretty with very fair skin and long hair that i like)
Body: 6 (small boobs)
BBBJ: 7 (enjoy as she blow you all position with making alot of sound and giving you the CFM look)
AR: request to skip it
FJ: 5.5 (nothing to highlight as i doing all the screwing)
Attitidue:5 (talk to the phone so long that eat up the time)
Service:6 (Take her time to service you bbbj and catwalk about 10mins)
RTF: not for me

Tvonne on 28 march 2002

Got recommened from the OKT which wanted someone with GF feeling.

Look: 7 (look much like a china FL, very very fair skin)
Body: 6.5 (a bit fat but with boobs of 36c cap)
BBBJ:5.5 (a very normal BBBJ)
AR: Skipped
FJ:5.5 (normal one)
French kiss: yes
Attitidue:8.5 (a friendly and cheeful gal. For those who want someone to talk to)
Service:5.5 (just a pass)
RTF: only if want to have a listen ear

Li Wen on 29 march 2002

Got her as to compare to Tvonne boobs

Look:7 (another gal with very fair and soft skin)
Body: 7.5 (good figure with boobs of 36c cap but Tvonne one look bigger)
BBBJ:7 (Good BBBJ as she blow me in 4 position and with twist)
AR: asked to skip (and she give me a bite on my backside)
FJ:6.5 (a nice gal to ride)
Attitidue:6 (difficult to break the ice, i felt that this is her actual attitude)
Service: 8 (overall a very good and hardworking gal which used her boob to rub you bro)
RTF: yes for me if wanted someone with big boobs

Yan Er on 30 march 2002

Tested her as wanted to try what a commando service is.

Look:7 (a pretty face type look like Chen ya ren)
Body:6.5 (thin and tall gal with height of 1.65m adn small boobs with brown nipples)
BBBJ:7 (hot tea BBBJ)
AR: 5.5 (hot tea AR)
FJ:7 (able to do her in lot of postion 5)
Attitude:7.5 (a very friendly gal and will do you in surprise)
Service:7.5 (a different kind of treatment which like doing a gal that she need more than you)
RTF: yes

AA on 31 march 2002

Repeated her since in Jan, as i really wanted a GF treatment to end my dream.

Look: 7 (sweet and cute face)
Body: 6.5 (nice boobs for her height)
BBBJ:7.5 (nice BBBJ with slow pace)
AR:9.5 (the best i try so far)
FJ:7.5(she ride me until i eject)
Attitude:8.5(a very freindly gal that treat you like friend)
Service:9 (super service for those like slow and gf treatment)
RTF:Big big yes

ming
29-04-2002, 03:52 AM
Meet few bros for tour of duty and got recommended from T a gal name Jean b at 1610.

Looks: 8/10 (pretty little size gal for looker)
Body: 6.5/10 (small pink nipples)
AR: 6.5/10 (normal one)
BBBJ: 8/10 (long and slow type)
FJ: 8/10 (a good bonk)
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly but can't click with me)
Service: 7.5/10 (GF feeling)

ming
29-04-2002, 04:03 AM
Got to meet prime, cuntking and zyxel01 and together went to 1610. Got no target, so sit and see. Bro prime got celine and after his session i follow as she caught my eyes.

Look: 7.5/10 (another pretty little tanned gal)
Body: 6.5/10 (nice body with small boobs)
AR: 7/10 (nice licking)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Hot water bbbj follow with good one 69 and put on the condom without you knewing)
FJ: 8.5/10 (in alot of position, light weight can carry her as doing)
Attitude: 8/10 (friendly with GF feeling)
Service: 8/10 (good service with catwalk and many other rub your balls with her boobs etc)

ming
29-04-2002, 04:17 AM
Being horny, went to gwee place 2034A in the evening and asked for xiu wen

Looks: 8/10 (Fair and pretty)
Body: 7.5/10 (around 1.63m and nice pair of boobs)
AR: 5.5/10 (so so)
BBBJ :8.5/10 (good as she peep at you giving that kind of CFM look)
FJ: 8/10 (much position on her and on the day i am her last customer)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (good attitude once inside the room hug me and french kiss me like long lost BF)
Service: 8.5/10 (100% trying to please you, a good massage and sweet talk after the FJ)

KID278
29-04-2002, 08:37 AM
Bro ming

It's always great to see or hear of brudders coming forth with their sharing spirits. Good FRs you have here....keep it up and keep them coming. Life in here will be happier and will have more fun if everybody starts to share.

ps. hope cuntking, dez will paste them on the cat150 FRs thread before it get lost. I've noticed afew of mine...like on xiu wen, maggie, violet...etc.. are no longer around....I guess for some reason big bro sammy must have removed it.:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
29-04-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by KID278
Bro ming

It's always great to see or hear of brudders coming forth with their sharing spirits. Good FRs you have here....keep it up and keep them coming. Life in here will be happier and will have more fun if everybody starts to share.

ps. hope cuntking, dez will paste them on the cat150 FRs thread before it get lost. I've noticed afew of mine...like on xiu wen, maggie, violet...etc.. are no longer around....I guess for some reason big bro sammy must have removed it.:(

Cheers.
Kid278.

Thanks, i will start to post my future FR in this threat too. So that when i got no freedom can read it and enjoy...............kekekeke

KID278
29-04-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by ming

Thanks, i will start to post my future FR in this threat too. So that when i got no freedom can read it and enjoy...............kekekeke

Sadly it is no database. It will be lost just like mine when sammy remove threads to clear space.......

Cheers.
Kid278.:p

Artic
29-04-2002, 02:58 PM
Bro Ming,

Great FR, esp on Dolphin & Sandra........like GL gal with gf feeling, wonder are they still working?

Thks :)

Prime2000
29-04-2002, 10:35 PM
Bro Ming

You really can write FR. Salute to you. I think you have pass your Master degree. Me still cannot write like you. Very Pia Sie.

Prime2000

luvjuggies
29-04-2002, 10:38 PM
Bro Artic,
no worries man. d FR was in Jan. only 3 mths must still be ard. since chinatown is under heavy fire, gd time to go GL150.

Bro Ming,
u know there HQ?

Prime2000
29-04-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by luvjuggies
Bro Artic,
no worries man. d FR was in Jan. only 3 mths must still be ard. since chinatown is under heavy fire, gd time to go GL150.

Bro Ming,
u know there HQ?

Bro luvjuggies

Hq under renovation. Not ready until middle of May.

Prime2000

cuntking
30-04-2002, 12:22 AM
bro ming, great effort on your part.

So how is this Sandra's boobs?

luvjuggies
30-04-2002, 12:28 AM
Bro Prime2000, 10s for d info.

can always battle them in other houses. jus wanna confirm them home base so that i wont get ambushed by a monster oso called dolphin or sandra. alth quite unlikely 4 GL150 stds, trust me i had horrifying experiences.

ming
30-04-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Prime2000
Bro Ming

You really can write FR. Salute to you. I think you have pass your Master degree. Me still cannot write like you. Very Pia Sie.

Prime2000

Bro prime2000

Nowsaday too horny, No time to go GL. So think of the past bonk and post all this FRs. I don't think i can write good FR as all so straight forward no Fun in reading its.

ming
30-04-2002, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by luvjuggies
Bro Prime2000, 10s for d info.

can always battle them in other houses. jus wanna confirm them home base so that i wont get ambushed by a monster oso called dolphin or sandra. alth quite unlikely 4 GL150 stds, trust me i had horrifying experiences.

They both from house 1425.

ming
30-04-2002, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by cuntking

M size, not big as what you like.

ming
30-04-2002, 06:13 AM

Sadly it is no database. It will be lost just like mine when sammy remove threads to clear space.......

Cheers.
Kid278.:p

Just too bad in this case, thanks for reminder.

cumdinger
30-04-2002, 07:28 PM

ehh ... scouting for new target huh. Yah bro ming how is sandraÕs boobs...heehee

tay&tay
01-05-2002, 01:09 AM
Ming
Enjoyed your FR on Sandra, and glad that you have the good taste to appreciate this little gem whom, I feel, have not had enough recognition thus far.

cuntking
01-05-2002, 01:22 AM
bro ming, thanks for the info ... will put her in my reserve list ... hee hee

M size, not big as what you like.

ming
01-05-2002, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by tay&tay
Ming
Enjoyed your FR on Sandra, and glad that you have the good taste to appreciate this little gem whom, I feel, have not had enough recognition thus far.

Sometimes, some people will keep the good gal for themselves. If not later look for the gal had to wait long long..........you know........not everybody would like to share.........seems like you had a good time with her too.............So why didn't you post about her first.........caught you..................kekekkeeke

Prime2000
01-05-2002, 08:33 AM

Sometimes, some people will keep the good gal for themselves. If not later look for the gal had to wait long long..........you know........not everybody would like to share.........seems like you had a good time with her too.............So why didn't you post about her first.........caught you..................kekekkeeke

Bro

Must understand mah, some bros here like me cannot write good FR mah.

Prime2000

ming
01-05-2002, 08:37 AM

Bro

Must understand mah, some bros here like me cannot write good FR mah.

Prime2000

Your case totally different, you did post about the gal name good or bad just without the FR. But some people not even post anything on the gal they try!!!!!!!!!!

Prime2000
01-05-2002, 08:41 AM

Your case totally different, you did post about the gal name good or bad just without the FR. But some people not even post anything on the gal they try!!!!!!!!!!

Bro

Don't forget you having fever now. Rest more, save up all your energy for tomorrow. Don't waste time on this bunch of people. Right?? Now, have you seen a doctor?

Prime2000

ming
03-05-2002, 03:51 AM
Went down to 1610 today, after repeat on Jean b feel still horny and got recommended a gal orange

Look: 6/10 (The look don't attract me)
Body: 8/10 (Nice figure with big boobs)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Good bbbj with horse power and great 69)
FJ: 7.5/10 (loud and skillful)
Attitude: 7/10 (friendly but we can't click)
Service: 7/10 (OK)

cumdinger
03-05-2002, 01:20 PM
Went down to 1610 today, after repeat on Jean b feel still horny and got recommended a gal orange

hmm...sounds great heheehee another one into my target list. love the part on horse power and loud...kekeke

cuntking
03-05-2002, 01:31 PM
bro ming, at least it was a ok bonk?

well don't know why you all cannot click with my big boobs princess (Li Wen & Orange)

each to his own ... me need fresh MILK!

cumdinger
03-05-2002, 02:10 PM
bro ming, at least it was a ok bonk?

well don't know why you all cannot click with my big boobs princess (Li Wen & Orange)

each to his own ... me need fresh MILK!

I tell you why...becos hor I probably got some strange fetish on those gals...heeheee

glstunner
03-05-2002, 04:59 PM

Very strange leh,y i n king can click wif both of them.......??? mayb they like our face??? Hee....

Nice meeting u all last 9!!!!

Prime2000
03-05-2002, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by glstunner

Very strange leh,y i n king can click wif both of them.......??? mayb they like our face??? Hee....

Bro

You and King can click because you two likes to drink fresh milk. They have plenty to offer to both of you. Hahahaha......Soon, cumdinger will become a milk lover. Look at the logo"Got Milk". I think I must put the "got water" logo. Hehehehe.....

Prime2000

cuntking
04-05-2002, 12:22 AM
yes bro glstunner and me taste are the same .. the bigger thebetter .... so is bro bigboobsluver

glstunner
04-05-2002, 01:07 AM

Bro

You and King can click because you two likes to drink fresh milk. They have plenty to offer to both of you. Hahahaha......Soon, cumdinger will become a milk lover. Look at the logo"Got Milk". I think I must put the "got water" logo. Hehehehe.....

Prime2000

Ya loh,mayb i n king can try 3some wif LeeWen then each of us drink either side of her milk! Hahaha.........

BigBoobsLuver
04-05-2002, 01:10 AM
hahaha, rite on king! and i gotta say that lee wen is definately a good run for the money! and it was nice to finally meet u bro glstunner! wonder tour yesterday, and me and bro ming had real fun going for a few drinks afterwards! hope u guys can join us for drinks again next time?

ming
04-05-2002, 02:11 AM

Nice to meet u bros too, glstunner, bong, jackiewong and lousy.

I agreed may be that they like yours face than mine lor. But actually is that i myself that don't like, taste different. Hence, it was a good bonk indeed. However, will not be on my repeat list.

ming
04-05-2002, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by cumdinger

hmm...sounds great heheehee another one into my target list. love the part on horse power and loud...kekeke

Than horse power vs horse power...........see who the winner.

ming
04-05-2002, 02:17 AM

Ya loh,mayb i n king can try 3some wif LeeWen then each of us drink either side of her milk! Hahaha.........

Inculde Prime too, he than drink the water..................hehehehehe

ming
04-05-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by BigBoobsLuver
hahaha, rite on king! and i gotta say that lee wen is definately a good run for the money! and it was nice to finally meet u bro glstunner! wonder tour yesterday, and me and bro ming had real fun going for a few drinks afterwards! hope u guys can join us for drinks again next time?

Correct, hope u guys can join us for drinks again next time. But, bro BBL, they all mostly working 9 to 5 had to propely work the next day.

BigBoobsLuver
04-05-2002, 02:57 AM
well, ya i guess so, but mebbe we can go for drinks over the weekend then? mebbe sat nite or something?

ming
04-05-2002, 03:05 AM
well, ya i guess so, but mebbe we can go for drinks over the weekend then? mebbe sat nite or something? .

Bro BBL

I doubt so, most of them than family day. See how the next outing lor.

BigBoobsLuver
04-05-2002, 03:09 AM
ya i guess so ............. sorri to forget that. after all, i work hard on the weekends to bring in the dough required for cheoning and bonking! :D

cuntking
05-05-2002, 11:19 PM
you must be working so hard till you are horny today ....must call me if anyone going GL today? .... so who cure your iche?

ya i guess so ............. sorri to forget that. after all, i work hard on the weekends to bring in the dough required for cheoning and bonking! :D

BigBoobsLuver
06-05-2002, 01:49 AM
you must be working so hard till you are horny today ....must call me if anyone going GL today? .... so who cure your iche?

bad news bro ............ ended up not going at all! my spouse came over to help me pack, so i got no excurse to make my excurision!mebbe tomolo at bintan ............

ming
06-05-2002, 03:53 AM

bad news bro ............ ended up not going at all! my spouse came over to help me pack, so i got no excurse to make my excurision!mebbe tomolo at bintan ............

Bro BBL

Today went down to the pub you bring me but it was closed. will it be open on tuesday?

cuntking
06-05-2002, 01:12 PM
bro ming, the pubs at bintan sure open lah ...... bro bbluver, good luck in your overseas bonking .... remember to give us FRs.

Bro BBL

Today went down to the pub you bring me but it was closed. will it be open on tuesday?

cumdinger
06-05-2002, 01:41 PM
Than horse power vs horse power...........see who the winner.

hmm...you make it sound like horse race kekeke

ming
16-05-2002, 02:57 AM
Look: 7.5/10 (Frst sight just a ok look, once seeing her for sometime she look much pretty)
Body: 7/10 (medium boobs)
AR: 8/0 (Deep and good)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good BBBJ i have so far)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Do her in lot of position as she alone ride me in 3 style)
Attitude: 9/10 (another friendly gal)
service:9/10 (Good service as doing her best to please you)

cuntking
16-05-2002, 01:55 PM
bro ming, so you had a good good bonk yesterday .... nice memories during your breck.

Looks like she will be top of your repeat list for our new HQ's opening.

Look: 7.5/10 (Frst sight just a ok look, once seeing her for sometime she look much pretty)
Body: 7/10 (medium boobs)
AR: 8/0 (Deep and good)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good BBBJ i have so far)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Do her in lot of position as she alone ride me in 3 style)
Attitude: 9/10 (another friendly gal)
service:9/10 (Good service as doing her best to please you)

ming
16-05-2002, 04:46 PM
bro ming, so you had a good good bonk yesterday .... nice memories during your breck.

Looks like she will be top of your repeat list for our new HQ's opening.

She would be in my repeated list, but now my mood is to go for other gal that i had not try before. Got few target in mind..........hehehehe

cuntking
16-05-2002, 05:21 PM
bro ming, me just the opps ..... no more new (in GL) gals for me.

She would be in my repeated list, but now my mood is to go for other gal that i had not try before. Got few target in mind..........hehehehe

Prime2000
16-05-2002, 10:29 PM
bro ming, me just the opps ..... no more new (in GL) gals for me.

Me too, getting dissapointed with new gals standards. Repeats is on. Mabel is also one of my favourites.

Prime2000

cuntking
17-05-2002, 12:19 AM
too bad I don't click with her

Me too, getting dissapointed with new gals standards. Repeats is on. Mabel is also one of my favourites.

Prime2000

ming
17-05-2002, 09:13 AM

Prime2000

Nowaday, i am in a mood to try new gals. Why give up the whole forest for a tree? I wonder how cumdinger is he still sick.

Horny King
17-05-2002, 02:30 PM
too bad I don't click with her

I really want to try Hui Ee. Did anyone know when she will be back?

KID278
17-05-2002, 03:11 PM

Nowaday, i am in a mood to try new gals. Why give up the whole forest for a tree? I wonder how cumdinger is he still sick.

Trust your own instinct my brudder....I always say and I always did.....such moods happens all the time in lovers' land......it comes and goes.......goes and comes....hehehe......:D swinging like a pendulum.....hehehe......nothing ventured nothing gain.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
17-05-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Horny King

I really want to try Hui Ee. Did anyone know when she will be back?

Hornyking, you seem to have been asking for quite sometime missing alot of actions......she will not be back so soon....live in the forum and you'll get informed.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
17-05-2002, 10:31 PM
bro kid, what is the point of getting informed by the forum but not getting any bonks in GL?

Strange guy.

Hornyking, you seem to have been asking for quite sometime missing alot of actions......she will not be back so soon....live in the forum and you'll get informed.......:p

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
17-05-2002, 11:35 PM

Trust your own instinct my brudder....I always say and I always did.....such moods happens all the time in lovers' land......it comes and goes.......goes and comes....hehehe......:D swinging like a pendulum.....hehehe......nothing ventured nothing gain.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Nothing Ventured nothing gain. Don't gain PCN gals, worst venture. Hehehehe........

Prime2000

cuntking
18-05-2002, 12:13 AM
bro prime, why don't u go destroy the PCN gals for the sake of all the brothers ... hee hee

Nothing Ventured nothing gain. Don't gain PCN gals, worst venture. Hehehehe........

Prime2000

KID278
18-05-2002, 03:56 AM
bro kid, what is the point of getting informed by the forum but not getting any bonks in GL?

Strange guy.

bro cuntking, I dont know...read his asking a few times and still wanting and havent try......tan gu gu liew lian kar lao.......(wait for durian to drop).....hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
18-05-2002, 04:07 AM

Prime2000

the force have two polarities.....positive...you gain wisdom and new found gems......hehehe.........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
18-05-2002, 08:36 AM
bro prime, why don't u go destroy the PCN gals for the sake of all the brothers ... hee hee

Agreed, bro prime please destroy all the PCN gals for the sake of all the brothers.

ming
18-05-2002, 08:40 AM

the force have two polarities.....positive...you gain wisdom and new found gems......hehehe.........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid278

We have the same thinking in mind, i am still looking for my lover.

KID278
18-05-2002, 12:33 PM

Bro Kid278

We have the same thinking in mind, i am still looking for my lover.

bro ming, when your mood is on a hunting season....just hunt....whoever she is.....is out there and will come along.......:p a game we always play........hehehe..........

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
18-05-2002, 10:53 PM

bro ming, when your mood is on a hunting season....just hunt....whoever she is.....is out there and will come along.......:p a game we always play........hehehe..........

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro Kid and Ming, hunting season almost over as new pray went into hiding recently. Hehehehehe.......

Prime2000

cuntking
19-05-2002, 02:27 AM
bro prime, there will be more to cum ..... or else can always fall back on old ones.

Bro Kid and Ming, hunting season almost over as new pray went into hiding recently. Hehehehehe.......

Prime2000

ming
19-05-2002, 03:26 AM

Prime2000

No! my mood of hunting had just began..................:D

cuntking
19-05-2002, 11:16 PM
bro ming, I thought you have a resting period? You cuming on Monday?

No! my mood of hunting had just began..................:D

ming
20-05-2002, 04:13 AM
bro ming, I thought you have a resting period? You cuming on Monday?

Not sure, if i am coming will be around 8-9pm.

Prime2000
20-05-2002, 06:54 AM

Not sure, if i am coming will be around 8-9pm.

Is curfew on for you????

Prime2000

cumdinger
20-05-2002, 09:34 AM
All o bro ming, thks for asking if I'm still sick...yup still sick from lack of bonks kekekeke...anyways I went down on sat and met bro prime, lousy and doggiestyle. I think I've finally found my perfect bonk. I had a great time with ????...heeheee

cuntking
20-05-2002, 02:10 PM
bro cd, who is it? It is some one from my list lah.

All o bro ming, thks for asking if I'm still sick...yup still sick from lack of bonks kekekeke...anyways I went down on sat and met bro prime, lousy and doggiestyle. I think I've finally found my perfect bonk. I had a great time with ????...heeheee

cumdinger
20-05-2002, 02:52 PM
bro cd, who is it? It is some one from my list lah.

later than tell you...heehee

Prime2000
20-05-2002, 10:15 PM

later than tell you...heehee

Too bad, went back for 1 month already. Hai................
How is todays venture??????

Prime2000

cuntking
21-05-2002, 12:33 AM
in bro cd's words ...... "I dare to recommend, can match my skills"

Too bad, went back for 1 month already. Hai................
How is todays venture??????

Prime2000

Prime2000
21-05-2002, 12:36 AM
in bro cd's words ...... "I dare to recommend, can match my skills"

To me, her looks better than the previous one he bonk. Maybe can try. Kekekekeke......

Prime2000

ming
21-05-2002, 03:43 AM
Went and meet bro cuntking, CD, doggiestyle for the tour of duty around 0900pm at 1610. As i am in the mood for hunting got my targeted ToTo.

She arrived soon after her session and we proceed to the room. Not much special as we have a small talk about where are the goldfish in the room. After we went for a bath, nothing special ask me who recommened her to me. I reply saw her few times where i decieded to try her today.

Straight to the bed where the cat walk (very wet, where after that she clean you with toilet paper) began follow by AR (nothing to highlight as very normal), my dick not even response as she ask me why no reaction as i just smile back. I than thought is another lousy service, hence the bbbj really surprise me. Good job she done in three position with powerful blowjob. Wow my dick turn hard as an iron bar, a long period of bbbj that turn my mood on, after it she capped me on and tell me i can really tahnan, i smile back.

I than can't wait to service her, shit! she than told me that she is injuried by a customer. So be gentle and no licking and fingering her sister. My bro straight react like a hotdog (totally soft), So early she is trying to cim me. She than handjob me to solid again and proceed to FJ. The most gentle FJ i perform, no hard ram. But than not even for 5 mins, she shown me the red card ask me to cum as she cannot take it any longer. F**k! just warm up only, than how? Turn to doggie and eject lor.

After in the bathing, she ask me am i from the group outside as i reply yes. She told me she got injuired by bro lousy and had rest at her base for more than an hour and wanted to called it a day but worried her boss will scold. She than said that you group of guys really power CD got the training from where. Seem like if she know i from the SAF she would have reject me orsomehow bro lousy what had you done to her?

A very bad bonk, $150 put to watse. wonder still to go for hunting.:mad:

Look: 6.5/10 (Ok look)
Body: 6.5/10 (nice body smooth skin with small boobs)
AR : 6.5/10 (OK)
BBBj: 8/10 (Good one with lot of position and power sunction)
FJ: 3/10 (just 2 style seems like she really injuired as like crying in pain when doing FJ)
Attitude: 4/10 (sick of listening to her complaint inculding of me)
Service: 7/10 (ok with some special service)
RTF: no repeat for me, may be she will reject me the next trime even.

LousyTu
21-05-2002, 10:41 AM
Ooops, apologies man ...... sorry I spoilt it for you.

Wah...... she say it was me (like quoted my name) or just said someone earlier.

By the way, she told me someone earlier had injured her too...... i must have agrrevated it.

cuntking
21-05-2002, 12:45 PM
bro lousy, according to bro ming, she mention your name ....... wah liao, how cum you guys tell the gals your names? I never do it unless with my very regular gals.

Originally posted by LousyTu

By the way, she told me someone earlier had injured her too...... i must have agrrevated it.

omnia
21-05-2002, 01:03 PM

A very bad bonk, $150 put to watse. wonder still to go for hunting.:mad:

ming, my comiserations on a bad bonk mate...what a pity as IMHO she is one of the prettier service orientated gal's around...although it looks like she has been carrying a few injuries...the last time i tried her abt two weeks ago, she also complained to me about her sore c***t...she still did a good cim on that occasion though...better luck next time around with another gal

LousyTu
21-05-2002, 02:17 PM
Wah injury prone sia.

I better treat her nice nice .... the next time i see her

ming
21-05-2002, 05:46 PM

She told me is you that injuired her..............another CD:mad:

Prime2000
21-05-2002, 10:24 PM

She told me is you that injuired her..............another CD:mad:

Bro Ming, for your info, she get injured very easily. BTW, he has just rasied to the rank of CD wef yesterday. hehehehehe.......

Prime2000

cuntking
21-05-2002, 11:53 PM
bro lousy, she already show you the red card .... so you may never get to see her again.

Wah injury prone sia.

I better treat her nice nice .... the next time i see her

Doggiestyle
22-05-2002, 02:16 PM

Bro Ming, for your info, she get injured very easily. BTW, he has just rasied to the rank of CD wef yesterday. hehehehehe.......

Prime2000

hehehehe.....bro prime, wah seh some more bros promoted to rank of CD. Later we all kanna red card jia lat liao.....hahahaha....

cuntking
22-05-2002, 02:25 PM
bro doggie, today is your last day in Spore ...... you should be rushing down to GL for your 3 ma ... hee hee

Originally posted by Doggiestyle

hehehehe.....bro prime, wah seh some more bros promoted to rank of CD. Later we all kanna red card jia lat liao.....hahahaha....

ming
22-05-2002, 08:46 PM

Prime2000

Injured still work? Should rest or call it a day eailer, she told me she can't call it a day eailer as her boss will scolded her, what a F**k type boss she had............no pity for the gals.........mad,mad,mad of her boss.

Prime2000
22-05-2002, 10:52 PM

Injured still work? Should rest or call it a day eailer, she told me she can't call it a day eailer as her boss will scolded her, what a F**k type boss she had............no pity for the gals.........mad,mad,mad of her boss.

She belong to those gals of the past. Those days even when the gals is sick, they still have to work. The OKT in the past are more commanding in the past, unlike now, they are more relax.Maybe she didn't exercise the option to go home and rest.

Bro Ming, don't get angry over this matter. I had suffer more times than you had. Just take things easy. I do understand your frustration.

Prime2000

cuntking
23-05-2002, 01:07 AM
well looks like she got no choice, today also working ...... these OKTs only treat them like money making machines, but they forgot that without maintenance, machines also break down

She belong to those gals of the past. Those days even when the gals is sick, they still have to work. The OKT in the past are more commanding in the past, unlike now, they are more relax.Maybe she didn't exercise the option to go home and rest.

Bro Ming, don't get angry over this matter. I had suffer more times than you had. Just take things easy. I do understand your frustration.

Prime2000

BigBoobsLuver
23-05-2002, 03:37 AM
wah, during my abcense it seems that not onli we got new guys comming in, and a brand new CD as well! time to look out, gers of gl .................. and i need to be introduced to bro lousytu. i need to know so to aviod the gers he have serviced! or mebbe destroyed! :D no point burning 150 bucks ja?

cuntking
23-05-2002, 12:59 PM
bro bbluver, you will get to meet bro lousy who had 'upgraded' his skills during his 3 months break from GL ..... looks like I also must go away for a few months in order to have more powerful skills .... now a days, I am cuming faster than the past .... sign!

wah, during my abcense it seems that not onli we got new guys comming in, and a brand new CD as well! time to look out, gers of gl .................. and i need to be introduced to bro lousytu. i need to know so to aviod the gers he have serviced! or mebbe destroyed! :D no point burning 150 bucks ja?

ming
23-05-2002, 08:38 PM
bro bbluver, you will get to meet bro lousy who had 'upgraded' his skills during his 3 months break from GL ..... looks like I also must go away for a few months in order to have more powerful skills .... now a days, I am cuming faster than the past .... sign!

We don't need another CD, if not later the whole group will kenna red card.

ming
23-05-2002, 08:43 PM
well looks like she got no choice, today also working ...... these OKTs only treat them like money making machines, but they forgot that without maintenance, machines also break down

Really injuired, how to work. The house OKT is really too much. I am thinking does the gals have their rights, why some gals can called it a day just serve few customer and she had to work till late?

cuntking
23-05-2002, 09:43 PM
bro ming, the gal I tried yesterday had also been sick for two weeks but still got to work while my lover happy haapy work, not happy go shopping...... different houses different rules lah.

Really injuired, how to work. The house OKT is really too much. I am thinking does the gals have their rights, why some gals can called it a day just serve few customer and she had to work till late?

YoungGaLsLover
23-05-2002, 09:49 PM
To all bros from this forum... I'm a newbie of GL and would like to go adventure and explorations with you all in the future... Seems like you all are sure experts and know the places well... people like Prime, ming, cuntking, doggie, lousy and bigboobsluver... I would really wanna learn more from u all...

ming
23-05-2002, 10:58 PM
bro ming, the gal I tried yesterday had also been sick for two weeks but still got to work while my lover happy haapy work, not happy go shopping...... different houses different rules lah.

In this 21 centry still got this kind of thing (this is singapore you know) do the okt accept MC..................:mad: I belive they are worried about that their okt cacell their licence with the AV.

ming
23-05-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by YoungGaLsLover
To all bros from this forum... I'm a newbie of GL and would like to go adventure and explorations with you all in the future... Seems like you all are sure experts and know the places well... people like Prime, ming, cuntking, doggie, lousy and bigboobsluver... I would really wanna learn more from u all...

Nothing to learn, just go and pay school fees and you had to learn it your way. Hence, we are just sharing infor on gals and talk on them. However, you can always look in the thread of tour of duty for the date and time we are going and join us.

Happy bonking....:p

Prime2000
23-05-2002, 11:43 PM

Agreed, they will MIA longer as they will take longer time to recover.

Prime2000

cuntking
24-05-2002, 12:13 AM
just hope that they will not disapper .... too many good gals gone and only one or two new gals can make it ..... what is happening to GL

Agreed, they will MIA longer as they will take longer time to recover.

Prime2000

ming
24-05-2002, 12:18 AM
just hope that they will not disapper .... too many good gals gone and only one or two new gals can make it ..... what is happening to GL

Sure a sad case, seems like the good one are the one never return............:(

cuntking
24-05-2002, 12:46 AM
bro ming, not true lah .... you will find more good bonks as GL has a endless supply of oysters ... hee hee

Sure a sad case, seems like the good one are the one never return............:(

BigBoobsLuver
24-05-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by YoungGaLsLover

hope to see you when we go cheoning as well! however, i'll be in temp retirement for a couple of weeks. if u wanna join us, mebbe u can pm me ur contact number and i can help u link up with the bros :D

BigBoobsLuver
24-05-2002, 03:24 AM

We don't need another CD, if not later the whole group will kenna red card.

eh bro, me still damn keen on homing my edge leh! still wanna take up on bro prime on his lesson on improving my skills at attacking! :D but no worries lah, i'll keep the skills to be used in any other places other than gl. after all, no sense in destroying our beautiful playground ja?

P.S. hey bro prime, so when i can finally meet u up after my retirement u'll impart some skills to me? and wat abt u bro CD?

Skyline turbo
24-05-2002, 03:37 AM
HI bro BigBoobsLuver..
Why retire ?
GF giving lots of fun recently ?
Have not cheong with u yet man..
Remember our Black room meeting ?
:)

Prime2000
24-05-2002, 07:03 AM

eh bro, me still damn keen on homing my edge leh! still wanna take up on bro prime on his lesson on improving my skills at attacking! :D but no worries lah, i'll keep the skills to be used in any other places other than gl. after all, no sense in destroying our beautiful playground ja?

P.S. hey bro prime, so when i can finally meet u up after my retirement u'll impart some skills to me? and wat abt u bro CD?

Bro BBL, there is no such thing as retirement when you cheong GL. Only taking a break. I have once said to myself what you said, but in the end I did'nt retires.

Prime2000

cuntking
24-05-2002, 12:54 PM
bro prime, don't worry bro bbluver will be back in a few weeks time .... even bro romanto had informed me he will be back when new hq opens.

Bro BBL, there is no such thing as retirement when you cheong GL. Only taking a break. I have once said to myself what you said, but in the end I did'nt retires.

Prime2000

Prime2000
24-05-2002, 11:14 PM
bro prime, don't worry bro bbluver will be back in a few weeks time .... even bro romanto had informed me he will be back when new hq opens.

Lets hope we can see them soon. Take care bro BBL and Bro Romanto.

Prime2000

ming
25-05-2002, 09:46 AM

Prime2000

You are right, no retirement in cheonging GL. Die die will return oneday. Will see bro romanto and BBL soon.

cuntking
25-05-2002, 01:54 PM
only the gals will retire to go home sell chicken rice ...... but new ones will cum

You are right, no retirement in cheonging GL. Die die will return oneday. Will see bro romanto and BBL soon.

KID278
25-05-2002, 04:25 PM
only the gals will retire to go home sell chicken rice ...... but new ones will cum

gals usually retires when they've made enough but we retires when we dont have monies....hehehe.......this is reality...believe me....hehehe........:D Earners and spenders.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
25-05-2002, 10:51 PM

gals usually retires when they've made enough but we retires when we dont have monies....hehehe.......this is reality...believe me....hehehe........:D Earners and spenders.....

Cheers.
Kid278.

Some gals just like us, when she retires, she also spent all her monies make from us. This is call easy come easy go. Reality bites.

Prime2000

cuntking
26-05-2002, 01:09 AM
after spending our money and run dry, they may be back again and the cycle carries on till they are too old ....... reality cycle?

Some gals just like us, when she retires, she also spent all her monies make from us. This is call easy come easy go. Reality bites.

Prime2000

KID278
26-05-2002, 03:18 AM
after spending our money and run dry, they may be back again and the cycle carries on till they are too old ....... reality cycle?

yupz,.....these gals felt lonely after retirement.....will be at the mercy of their johns.........:D pitiful.....life's predicament.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cumdinger
28-05-2002, 11:36 AM

seems like an endless cycle of retire go sell chicken rice...then chicken rice cannot sell become chicken and back again..duh

ming
29-05-2002, 01:39 AM
Today went down for tour of duty at 1610 and meet bros zyxel, gary, glstunner, cuntking, lousy and prime. Shit my target not working, really got no target, meanwhile the phone ring and xiu wen was available. After previous f**k up bonk, i decided no more hunting for the time being and go for repeat xiu wen as i had a good session with her last time.

Soon she arrive and we proceed to the room. A very small room indeed, so no hide and seek. After the bath, i told her only bbbj for me, as the rest of the time i would like to be in action in FJ.

Straight bbbj she get me in response and turn around to 69. As it goes her BJ become more and more powerful (fast and hard). It nealry get me to cum and i had to relax and stop fingering and licking her pussy. Soon cap me on and ride me with her back facing me, then my turn to doogie and finish her off with missionary french kissing each other deep inside which total FJ take about 25mins. What a great bonk i had missed for so long.........hehehehe

I then told her that i want some more and she suggest to cim me and here it goes where is my first experience in cim. Oh the times is up wihich been around 50 mins inside with great enjoyment and soon we rush to bath and off we go.

Out of the room, a guy saw her beauty and booked her. Peisah, this guy came out not even 30mins and with a black face. It should be a men meat may be another men poison case.

hplanet
29-05-2002, 01:45 AM
as i and biboy meet up today and thinking for a bonking session and we decide to hunt and biboy and i saw one of the plc fl and look like local and more like a bit malaysian a bit and then..

we was talking abt her right in front and i awaiting for biboy fl report and i now at home very sleepy and i was waitting for my pay day so can't bonk these days..

evo3 i was interested atbout the trip you going on aug 2002 which biboy told me a bit evo3 pls pm me ok..

regards,
brudders..

ming
29-05-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by hplanet
as i and biboy meet up today and thinking for a bonking session and we decide to hunt and biboy and i saw one of the plc fl and look like local and more like a bit malaysian a bit and then..

we was talking abt her right in front and i awaiting for biboy fl report and i now at home very sleepy and i was waitting for my pay day so can't bonk these days..

evo3 i was interested atbout the trip you going on aug 2002 which biboy told me a bit evo3 pls pm me ok..

regards,
brudders..

Why are you in this thread and talking things that i do not understand and do not related to my ming cat150 fr? Can you pls delete it............ :mad:

Prime2000
29-05-2002, 01:58 AM
Today went down for tour of duty at 1610 and meet bros zyxel, gary, glstunner, cuntking, lousy and prime. Shit my target not working, really got no target, meanwhile the phone ring and xiu wen was available. After previous f**k up bonk, i decided no more hunting for the time being and go for repeat xiu wen as i had a good session with her last time.

Soon she arrive and we proceed to the room. A very small room indeed, so no hide and seek. After the bath, i told her only bbbj for me, as the rest of the time i would like to be in action in FJ.

Straight bbbj she get me in response and turn around to 69. As it goes her BJ become more and more powerful (fast and hard). It nealry get me to cum and i had to relax and stop fingering and licking her pussy. Soon cap me on and ride me with her back facing me, then my turn to doogie and finish her off with missionary french kissing each other deep inside which total FJ take about 25mins. What a great bonk i had missed for so long.........hehehehe

I then told her that i want some more and she suggest to cim me and here it goes where is my first experience in cim. Oh the times is up wihich been around 50 mins inside with great enjoyment and soon we rush to bath and off we go.

Out of the room, a guy saw her beauty and booked her. Peisah, this guy came out not even 30mins and with a black face. It should be a men meat may be another men poison case.

So Bro Ming, you destroy her didn't you. If not why the guy after you black face? or is he justice Bao on the prowl..mmmm.....hehehehe.....kekekeke..........

Prime2000

ming
29-05-2002, 02:02 AM

So Bro Ming, you destroy her didn't you. If not why the guy after you black face? or is he justice Bao on the prowl..mmmm.....hehehehe.....kekekeke..........

Prime2000

No no no! If i had destroyed her, she would have call it aday. I am a good lover you know? But i think she cum so much as the bed got wet.........hehehehe............But i got no your standard yet.

Prime2000
29-05-2002, 02:18 AM

No no no! If i had destroyed her, she would have call it aday. I am a good lover you know? But i think she cum so much as the bed got wet.........hehehehe............But i got no your standard yet.

I also never make Pei Yee call it a day today. But, any guy try after me sure black face as her standard sure drop after cumming twice with me and once with GLStunner. I think both of them will MIA tomorrow. Hehehehehe.......

Prime2000

TRtipsters
29-05-2002, 04:16 AM
seems like u guys nowadays are gettin super duper liao ... better avoid going to gl the day after u guys had ur mission ... din think can get any gal liao .... :P

KID278
29-05-2002, 04:27 AM

Why are you in this thread and talking things that i do not understand and do not related to my ming cat150 fr? Can you pls delete it............

he's a lost soul from another planet...hehehe........:D deserter from star wars....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

KID278
29-05-2002, 04:39 AM

I also never make Pei Yee call it a day today. But, any guy try after me sure black face as her standard sure drop after cumming twice with me and once with GLStunner. I think both of them will MIA tomorrow. Hehehehehe.......

Prime2000

so long as no one hurts them....they can handle.......gals dont cum easy but recovers easy....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cumdinger
29-05-2002, 11:40 AM
Prime2000

wahlau!!! bro prime, I still thou of calling her on thursday if my 1st target not working (I guess she is not cos of some idoit)

LUNCH
29-05-2002, 12:31 PM
Bro Ming,

don't know whether your Maggie is from 2034A,
but I'm definitely sure my Maggie is. and since it
is my first time going to 2034A, I don't know I should
go upstairs... guess what? I went to 2043A because I
thought I remembered the wrong number .... hehe

It is quite similar to what you described.
She is not only gf-like but also service-oriented ..

She is almost perfect, besides: (hehe... here comes
a pro training class)

1) her bbbj need more strength, at least in one episode.

2) her face betrayed her ... her body skin is perfect however
her face looks older. maybe she can go to a beauty shop?

3) her teeth is not good, and she is now seeing a dentist...hehe
but who will mind the teeth?

my rating to her is same as bro Ming,
because she led me to heaven.

Now, bros, you know my taste now.
Any more good recommendations?
Will Hui Yu or new Sammie suit me?

Today went down to tommy place and got recommeded of a gal name Maggie which i request of a gal with gf feeling.

Once inside the room she waited for me to finish my cigarette and in the meantime message me at the shoulder. So after the smoke actual she waited for me to hug her or to take off her cloth as she was quite suprise that i took of my cloth myself. Inside the bath she given me a hot water bbbj and where out of the bath she hug me hard and started to give me bbbj and AR (where i really high in feeling which It's my first ever best bbbj i ever had).

It also my first time which i try 69 as she let me finger and lick her (where other gals i try always push me away or give all type of excuse). The Fj was good too where i try much of the style. And at last she really made me high when i was doing the fj as she fingering my balls which i finally eject.
The recommendation from Tommy was good which she really had given in 100% in attitdue and service.

I agreed with most of the brothers that average look gals provide better service than prettier once.

Look: 5.5/10 (ordinary malaysian factory girl look)
Body: 6/10 (small breast with pink nippels)
BJ: 9/10 (great suction with sound made like xxx flim)
FJ : 9/10 (slow worker let you take your time)
Attitude & service : 9.5/10 ($150 well spent)

cuntking
29-05-2002, 03:38 PM
bro cd, don't worri, she is a very seasoned GL gal ... however she is down in flu so not really in form

wahlau!!! bro prime, I still thou of calling her on thursday if my 1st target not working (I guess she is not cos of some idoit)

KID278
29-05-2002, 03:43 PM
bro cd, don't worri, she is a very seasoned GL gal ... however she is down in flu so not really in form

flu is influenza......she's influenced....for better or for worst...hehehe.........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
30-05-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by LUNCH
Bro Ming,

don't know whether your Maggie is from 2034A,
but I'm definitely sure my Maggie is. and since it
is my first time going to 2034A, I don't know I should
go upstairs... guess what? I went to 2043A because I
thought I remembered the wrong number .... hehe

It is quite similar to what you described.
She is not only gf-like but also service-oriented ..

She is almost perfect, besides: (hehe... here comes
a pro training class)

1) her bbbj need more strength, at least in one episode.

2) her face betrayed her ... her body skin is perfect however
her face looks older. maybe she can go to a beauty shop?

3) her teeth is not good, and she is now seeing a dentist...hehe
but who will mind the teeth?

my rating to her is same as bro Ming,
because she led me to heaven.

Now, bros, you know my taste now.
Any more good recommendations?
Will Hui Yu or new Sammie suit me?

Is the same maggie we have. Hence, i had not try hui yu and new sammie yet, so can't recommend. Sorry, for now i think i do not want to recommend any gals to any bros as sometime the session is different than i will kena F**k (just read my FR on xiuwen repeat)and you will understand why. So you may read my FRs and decided yourself who to try next.

ming
30-05-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by druids
seems like u guys nowadays are gettin super duper liao ... better avoid going to gl the day after u guys had ur mission ... din think can get any gal liao .... :P

You should join us and see how fun cheonging together. But final reminder not to try the gals after the CDs, it's ok try after me as i am a newbie too............hehehehheehe

Prime2000
30-05-2002, 01:42 AM

bro cd, surprise Pei Yee was working today. Don't worry, she should be working tomorrow.

Prime2000

cuntking
30-05-2002, 02:01 AM
bro ming, you learn too much from bro gary (uncle newbie) liao .... why everyone wants to be newbie? Then I also newbie lah.

You should join us and see how fun cheonging together. But final reminder not to try the gals after the CDs, it's ok try after me as i am a newbie too............hehehehheehe

cuntking
30-05-2002, 02:04 AM
like I said she is very seasoned, but not in form .... bro cd, you still want to try?

bro cd, surprise Pei Yee was working today. Don't worry, she should be working tomorrow.

Prime2000

LUNCH
30-05-2002, 02:48 AM
Conclusion:

Can not cheong after SUPERMAN....hahahaha
Better change the target when got informed "need to wait".

ming
30-05-2002, 08:01 PM
bro ming, you learn too much from bro gary (uncle newbie) liao .... why everyone wants to be newbie? Then I also newbie lah.

I am the newestbie of among us (cumdinger, glstunner, prime, gary, romanto, lousy, ah dez and the rest), so is newbie what?;)

ming
30-05-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by LUNCH
Conclusion:

Can not cheong after SUPERMAN....hahahaha
Better change the target when got informed "need to wait".

No there are no superman case in GL, but there are lot of jedi master.........kekekekeke

cuntking
31-05-2002, 12:54 AM
then you super newbie lor ... but I think you had over taken me as you are the newbie destroyer!

I am the newestbie of among us (cumdinger, glstunner, prime, gary, romanto, lousy, ah dez and the rest), so is newbie what?;)

Prime2000
31-05-2002, 02:25 AM

No there are no superman case in GL, but there are lot of jedi master.........kekekekeke

Who are the jedi master? Keen to know them. Maybe can teach me a trick or two. hehehehehe..........

Prime2000

cumdinger
31-05-2002, 09:32 AM

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH U

ming
31-05-2002, 04:48 PM

Who are the jedi master? Keen to know them. Maybe can teach me a trick or two. hehehehehe..........

Prime2000

The jedi master already spoken................hehehehehehe

ming
31-05-2002, 04:51 PM
then you super newbie lor ... but I think you had over taken me as you are the newbie destroyer!

Not super newbie, may be newbie upperclass.......kekekke

Prime2000
31-05-2002, 11:07 PM

The jedi master already spoken................hehehehehehe

Me no jedi master after all. Today, king and I found out who is the real jedi master. Your guess??????

Prime2000

KID278
31-05-2002, 11:22 PM

Not super newbie, may be newbie upperclass.......kekekke

newbie to the oldbie.....oldbie to the newbie.....call yourself progressor if you like...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
31-05-2002, 11:28 PM

newbie to the oldbie.....oldbie to the newbie.....call yourself progressor if you like...hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid, he always claims he is newbie. But actually, a master in disguise. Hehehehe.......

Prime2000

KID278
31-05-2002, 11:41 PM

Bro kid, he always claims he is newbie. But actually, a master in disguise. Hehehehe.......

Prime2000

bro prime, why do you say that....and what is the disguise for....hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
31-05-2002, 11:47 PM

bro prime, why do you say that....and what is the disguise for....hehehe........:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Newbie outside the room, master inside the room. Hehehe...........

Prime2000

cuntking
01-06-2002, 01:44 AM
ya man and I proclaim and titled him the "Yi Da Kan Wang" ........ meaning the "The new generation Bonk King"

Me no jedi master after all. Today, king and I found out who is the real jedi master. Your guess??????

Prime2000

ming
01-06-2002, 05:07 PM

Prime2000

Bro lousy is it the new jedi master? Very hard to guess, tell me pls.

Prime2000
01-06-2002, 10:17 PM

Bro lousy is it the new jedi master? Very hard to guess, tell me pls.

Keep guessing. You will soon find out who is he. hehehehe.......

Prime2000

KID278
01-06-2002, 11:07 PM

Prime2000

You are stressing him with a mirror.....hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

TRtipsters
02-06-2002, 12:44 AM
if his mirror dun reflect then liao liao ....

cuntking
02-06-2002, 01:03 AM
bro druids, just hope that the mrror don't crack ... ha ha ha!

if his mirror dun reflect then liao liao ....

TRtipsters
02-06-2002, 01:06 AM
Ooops ... hahaha

i think u better present the BIG medal to him quickly so that can preserve some portion of the mirror ... i can shower some potion to 'dong' first ...

ming
02-06-2002, 08:03 AM

Prime2000

Very difficult to guess lah, like a million dollar question. Tell me pls, i won't be so soon going down to GL as due to work.

KID278
02-06-2002, 06:42 PM

Very difficult to guess lah, like a million dollar question. Tell me pls, i won't be so soon going down to GL as due to work.

it's not difficult...yourself is the answer.....hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
02-06-2002, 09:35 PM

it's not difficult...yourself is the answer.....hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

How can be me? I newbie you know? Where you all get this information from? :confused:

cuntking
03-06-2002, 01:22 AM
bro ming, when you cum then we will tell you then you will 'song' ... hee hee

ming
03-06-2002, 01:56 AM
bro ming, when you cum then we will tell you then you will 'song' ... hee hee

See you tomorrow............:p

cuntking
03-06-2002, 02:00 AM
bro ming, i though you busy with work and will not be down so soon?

Many gals are not around, so better get your list ready and book them. For me ... siaz ...... like what "no teeth" said to me today, it is better for me to sit and drink tea, all these time there, he do not want to recommend me a gal.

See you tomorrow............:p

ming
03-06-2002, 02:02 AM
bro ming, i though you busy with work and will not be down so soon?

Many gals are not around, so better get your list ready and book them. For me ... siaz ...... like what "no teeth" said to me today, it is better for me to sit and drink tea, all these time there, he do not want to recommend me a gal.

Are you going down tomorrow or not?

cuntking
03-06-2002, 02:16 AM
ai ya, see the tour of duty thread lah ... I know you stressed but don't destress on me .. okie ... ha ha ha :p

Are you going down tomorrow or not?

ming
03-06-2002, 02:20 AM
ai ya, see the tour of duty thread lah ... I know you stressed but don't destress on me .. okie ... ha ha ha

I will had my first cap at korea (2411) than proceed to japan (1610) for my second cap........hehehehehe...........see you there.....:cool:

cuntking
03-06-2002, 02:24 AM
bro ming, who you going for at 2411?

I will had my first cap at korea (2411) than proceed to japan (1610) for my second cap........hehehehehe...........see you there.....:cool:

ming
03-06-2002, 02:27 AM
bro ming, who you going for at 2411?

My shifu tell me must try j and very hard to get her at other house, so must go to her base you know?

KID278
03-06-2002, 02:43 AM

My shifu tell me must try j and very hard to get her at other house, so must go to her base you know?

bro ming, at her base you'll get her faster as there are always okt politics....other house you can get but have to depend on how okts push......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
03-06-2002, 02:47 AM

bro ming, at her base you'll get her faster as there are always okt politics....other house you can get but have to depend on how okts push......hehehe......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Bro kid278

Will i be meeting you there tomorrow around 3.30pm?

KID278
03-06-2002, 02:52 AM

Bro kid278

Will i be meeting you there tomorrow around 3.30pm?

bro ming, not very sure.....if she's working I might want to go down but dont know what time......hehehe.......:D

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
03-06-2002, 02:53 AM
bro ming, if she is working ... your better ask your shifu to check for you tomorrow

ming
03-06-2002, 03:42 AM
bro ming, if she is working ... your better ask your shifu to check for you tomorrow

Not to worry, i got her house phone no...........hehehehehe

cuntking
04-06-2002, 12:50 AM
bro ming, where is your solid solid Fr on your shifu's fav. car?

Not to worry, i got her house phone no...........hehehehehe

TRtipsters
04-06-2002, 12:56 AM
bro ming, where is your solid solid Fr on your shifu's fav. car?

still driving ??? how's the second gear on MM ??

cuntking
04-06-2002, 01:19 AM
bro ming prefer driving cars.

still driving ??? how's the second gear on MM ??

ming
04-06-2002, 02:14 AM
Today got my first cap for the world cup 2002 at 2411. Arrived around 1430hrs and Jaguar already in the match with someone. Had to wait for another one more session than my turn. So in the meantime watch the world cup live on SCV.

Not a problem of waiting as the match really exciting. Soon around 1535hrs the "live match" started and i was in the forward position........hehe. Together we went in the room as she closed the door the room was in a dark. Meantime, i was searching for the switch to on the light and when the light is on she is next to me and hug me tie tie with french kiss, than i removed her skirt and she rub my little brother with her g-string and my clothing still on.

She was smiling all the way to me, what a attitude she have as the OKT told me she been working non-stop since she started at 1230hrs and there still number of guys behind me waiting. Soon she help me to take off my clothing and proceed to shower. A very playful gal she is and shifu what a great recommendation. Inside the shower once again she rub my dick with her pussy while playing and we hug each other like slow dance in the rain.

The first half end here.........kekekkeke

cuntking
04-06-2002, 02:16 AM
fist half score: Ming 0 - J 0

TRtipsters
04-06-2002, 02:24 AM
fist half score: Ming 0 - J 0

y no one post the odds ??? give ball sure eat loh... second half sure alot of freekicks wan like that ....

cuntking
04-06-2002, 02:28 AM
because no bookie lor ..... anyway simple, J give two balls, ming give one stick .... any takers.

y no one post the odds ??? give ball sure eat loh... second half sure alot of freekicks wan like that ....

TRtipsters
04-06-2002, 02:35 AM
because no bookie lor ..... anyway simple, J give two balls, ming give one stick .... any takers.

suah lah ... let both them eat themselves lah ... j give ball ming eat .. ming give stick j eat ... is j a manual or auto car ??

ming
04-06-2002, 03:04 AM
The second no rule (no sop) half started without interval. We than hug each other to the bed and the two-way attack start (hugging and french kiss). I than in the defend position for her to start on my back (catwalk)and soon the counter-attack with 69 with lot of french kiss. I finger her and lick her pussy where she guide me to her g-sport and woow she rain.

Fast attacking tactics for both side and i even don't know that she capped me on. Soon one to one with the goalkeeper to beat as i started first shot in the match. What a great metal bed to hold on as i was able to shoot in hard fast pace. She really like it telling me that she like power shoot and (?)........hehehe..... She is a super goalkeeper using her cunt muscle and her leg to grab you tie tie. Still able to tahan and never give up. As i request to change formation to total attacking (doggie), she than hold my dick again and bbbj it...........want to give the red card ?(super solid my dick is and already cannot tahan she still want to blow me to heaven super high).

Freekick award by me to her for the handball (bbbj) she did for around 2mins. Doggie where i take revenge in grabbing her boobs while doing it. Final score 0-0, where we hug each other restless in bed for about 2mins.

Soon we both started smoking and talk. She asked me where i mostly frequent in GL, where i told her tommy place she asked me am i from the group ah dez and cuntking. As I said no and don't know them, she reply that she logon to sammy forum and wanted to post something and do not know how. I kena caught and tell her why you want to post "I love Kid278".......hehehe....She than said why you never post in the forum and who recommend me to you it is kid and are you prime2000. Bro prime she is looking for you? I than reply no i am just a looker in the forum. Oh Jaguar once you read this post you will know who i am. So bros any happening in the room with her where you post, she is reading. As the end of the match, we both bath and she hug me and french kiss me again to the door.

I had found my lover thanks to shifu and thanks to jaguar you are just a wonderful gal i had ever meet in GL.

Looks: 7/10 (pretty to me)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (good bbbj)
AR: 6.5/10 (just a short one)
Attiude: 10/10 (very friendly gal and very fun with)
Service:9/10 (Commando and GF feeling)

ming
04-06-2002, 03:38 AM
Soon arrived at japan (1610) for my second cap for the world cup vs mun mun.

For this match noting to shout about is like a very very very friendly match, do not know how to write this FR as like bro cuntking totally different feeling. Feel very bad after the bonk (something like dating a girl and took her virgin).

However her attitude is super good will do anything on your request, but looking in her eyes i just can't do it (She look so innocent, gentle, soft spoken and well manner).

But one thing for sure you will know when she is high her moan will only start with it, totally no acting. So with a soft heart of mine, only in one position and end the match.

Looks: 8/10 (Very innocent look where your mum wish you will married with)
BBBJ: 5.5/10 (A newgal blow job)
Attiude: 8/10 (very friendly gal will do as your request)
Service:5.5/10 (give her time as she is new)

ming
04-06-2002, 04:17 AM
ya man and I proclaim and titled him the "Yi Da Kan Wang" ........ meaning the "The new generation Bonk King"

Hehehehehe..............finally i knew who the "Yi Da Kan Wang"......Bro cumdinger, you have promoted to another new ranking................kekekekeke............How the ice, saw her today look good to me........will suit me or not...........but bro prime said all the jedi master lost to her lar inculding you...........so how wait i will rape but i like it............hehehehe

KID278
04-06-2002, 08:27 AM
bro ming, be forewarned....dont fall for my little darling....hehehe......:D forum talks are no surprises to her...even in the old delphi forum.......hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

cuntking
04-06-2002, 01:01 PM
yes she has been in the industry long enough to know everything. That's why she is bro kid's top GL car.

bro ming, be forewarned....dont fall for my little darling....hehehe......:D forum talks are no surprises to her...even in the old delphi forum.......hehehe.......

Cheers.
Kid278.

ming
04-06-2002, 01:23 PM

Cheers.
Kid278.

I still wonder what she want to post and i can offer my help if she need it. So hope to see the thread "I LOVE KID278"..........hehehehehe

KID278
04-06-2002, 02:12 PM

I still wonder what she want to post and i can offer my help if she need it. So hope to see the thread "I LOVE KID278"..........hehehehehe

If she wanted to post anything she would have done it long ago....gals generally will just read and forget....she's playful but should be too matured to post such jokes...hehehe...... :D

Cheers.
Kid278.

Prime2000
04-06-2002, 10:54 PM
Bro Ming, I thought you say she mistaken you as me. Wonder what's her impression on me. Kekekeke........for now.......not going after her yet. My hunting season not started yet.

Prime2000

ming
04-06-2002, 11:28 PM

If she wanted to post anything she would have done it long ago....gals generally will just read and forget....she's playful but should be too matured to post such jokes...hehehe......

Cheers.
Kid278.

Jokes jokes jokes.........sometimes you need jokes to cheer up the forum...........But not everyone take it as a jokes, you know........kekekekekekekeke:D

ming
04-06-2002, 11:36 PM
Bro Ming, I thought you say she mistaken you as me. Wonder what's her impression on me. Kekekeke........for now.......not going after her yet. My hunting season not started yet.

Prime2000

Never ask her about your impression, but told her that in the forum you are named the king of waterfall.........hehehehe

cuntking
05-06-2002, 12:30 AM
bro ming, did you tell her I am the cow boy?

Never ask her about your impression, but told her that in the forum you are named the king of waterfall.........hehehehe

ming
05-06-2002, 12:46 AM
bro ming, did you tell her I am the cow boy?

Sorry, i told her that i do not know you guys. That's the reason that i tell her that prime in the forum crowd the king of waterfall.

cuntking
05-06-2002, 02:22 AM
bro ming, thanks ... never like to tell the gals I am from the forum and try hard not to tell them who I am ........ so far only 4 of my princess knows ... hee hee

Sorry, i told her that i do not know you guys. That's the reason that i tell her that prime in the forum crowd the king of waterfall.

ming
05-06-2002, 02:37 AM
bro ming, thanks ... never like to tell the gals I am from the forum and try hard not to tell him who I am ........ so far only 4 of my princess knows ... hee hee

I got no princess and no gals know that i am from the forum too, but kid's no 1 darling after reading my post will know who i am. Really peisah, such lousy newbie post so much..........:(

Prime2000
05-06-2002, 07:06 AM
bro ming, thanks ... never like to tell the gals I am from the forum and try hard not to tell them who I am ........ so far only 4 of my princess knows ... hee hee

Me don't tell anyone. So far nobody knows. Heng..........if not sure kenna PCN by some gals....hehehehehe.........

Prime2000

cuntking
05-06-2002, 12:00 PM
bro prime, the gals will not PCN you ...... they only lust for you to make them waterfall... hee hee

Me don't tell anyone. So far nobody knows. Heng..........if not sure kenna PCN by some gals....hehehehehe.........

Prime2000

Prime2000
05-06-2002, 10:12 PM
bro prime, the gals will not PCN you ...... they only lust for you to make them waterfall... hee hee

Bro king, PCN by some gals because I have posted poor service on them. If they really knows I like to make them waterfall, worst still they will stay far away from me. Kekekeke.......

Prime2000

ming
06-06-2002, 01:26 AM

Bro king, PCN by some gals because I have posted poor service on them. If they really knows I like to make them waterfall, worst still they will stay far away from me. Kekekeke.......

Prime2000

No, may be some of the gals like it. If not you will not be the ang pai of SAF and your lover would have rejected you..............hehehehe

TRtipsters
06-06-2002, 02:30 AM
got the qn from sony as well whether i'm in the forum .... my answer is as sop as her service .... "wat forum ???"

ming
06-06-2002, 02:43 AM
got the qn from sony as well whether i'm in the forum .... my answer is as sop as her service .... "wat forum ???"

I got the same experience with you, some of the gals ask me this question too.

cuntking
06-06-2002, 04:31 PM
we all share the same experience lah, just we share information on good bonks.

I got the same experience with you, some of the gals ask me this question too.

Prime2000
06-06-2002, 10:10 PM

No, may be some of the gals like it. If not you will not be the ang pai of SAF and your lover would have rejected you..............hehehehe

Bery Heng, until now no gals rejects me. Hehehe.............

Prime2000

ming
06-06-2002, 11:25 PM

Bery Heng, until now no gals rejects me. Hehehe.............

Prime2000

Not Heng, but you are the best.........Hehehehe

Prime2000
07-06-2002, 11:28 PM

Not Heng, but you are the best.........Hehehehe

Bro ming, you are wrong I am not the best. There are two bro who are better than me a thousand times. You know who they are. Hehehe.......You also up and cumming..........hehehehe

Prime2000

cuntking
08-06-2002, 01:26 AM
yes, up and cumming newbie award goes to .... bro ming ... hee hee

Bro ming, you are wrong I am not the best. There are two bro who are better than me a thousand times. You know who they are. Hehehe.......You also up and cumming..........hehehehe

Prime2000

ming
08-06-2002, 10:59 PM
yes, up and cumming newbie award goes to .... bro ming ... hee hee

Bro cuntking & prime

Just not to look be mistaken like you two the jedi master, i must go for some changes............hehehehe........Newbie award not bad, but uncle newbie should win the award. May be best support newbie would be better for me...........good lah BSP......:D

ming
09-06-2002, 03:36 AM
Seems like bro CD had been missing from the forum for aweek. Is he now at japan/korea for the world cunt.............hehehehe

cuntking
09-06-2002, 03:38 AM
oh ya, talking about Uncle newbie, have not heard from him for weeks wonder where is he .... looks like I must recall all the SAF for HQ's opening at 1612 next week.

Bro cuntking & prime

Just not to look be mistaken like you two the jedi master, i must go for some changes............hehehehe........Newbie award not bad, but uncle newbie should win the award. May be best support newbie would be better for me...........good lah BSP......:D

ming
09-06-2002, 03:47 AM
oh ya, talking about Uncle newbie, have not heard from him for weeks wonder where is he .... looks like I must recall all the SAF for HQ's opening at 1612 next week.

Your HQ's opening date very misleading? Wait maybe tuesday than post on your every post opening on 10062002? So can confirm when the opening or not or still unsure?

cuntking
09-06-2002, 04:23 AM
bro ming, I also not sure the confirm date .... change liao .. like that can?

Your HQ's opening date very misleading? Wait maybe tuesday than post on your every post opening on 10062002? So can confirm when the opening or not or still unsure?

ming
09-06-2002, 04:28 AM
bro ming, I also not sure the confirm date .... change liao .. like that can?

Just to remind you about the date you post on all your post about the opening date. Wait i take leave to go down than it not open yet..............:cool:

cuntking
09-06-2002, 04:37 AM
bro ming, you taking leave on HQ's opening, then I better do the same .... sure to be there earlier than you .... early hunters shots the best chickens ... ha ha ha

Just to remind you about the date you post on all your post about the opening date. Wait i take leave to go down than it not open yet..............:cool:

Prime2000
09-06-2002, 06:17 AM
Seems like bro CD had been missing from the forum for aweek. Is he now at japan/korea for the world cunt.............hehehehe

Met CD yesterday. He has been busy for the whole week and will be busy again next week. He will MIA for another week before returning to action. Looks like he will not attend the opening of Tommy's joint. Haiz...........

Prime2000

ming
10-06-2002, 08:08 AM
bro ming, you taking leave on HQ's opening, then I better do the same .... sure to be there earlier than you .... early hunters shots the best chickens ... ha ha ha

Seems like new HQ will be open after tuesday, in this case my leave won't be approve............:(

ming
10-06-2002, 08:38 AM

Met CD yesterday. He has been busy for the whole week and will be busy again next week. He will MIA for another week before returning to action. Looks like he will not attend the opening of Tommy's joint. Haiz...........

Prime2000

I see, thought that he went for the world cunt..........hehehehehe

cuntking
10-06-2002, 01:01 PM
bro ming. don't worry HQ will be open from 12pm till 12am ... lots of time lah.

Seems like new HQ will be open after tuesday, in this case my leave won't be approve............:(

ming
12-06-2002, 01:31 AM
Today got SAF recall to report at HQ, did not wait long for my hui yu to come. Nothing to shut about as an average bonk for me, may be my heart is with the world cup.

Body: 7.5/10 (Nice body)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Super bbbj)
AR: 7/10 (Using her tounge to poke you)
FJ: 7/10 (Find bonk)
Attiude: 7.5/10 (very friendly gal)
Service:7/10 (overall service ok for me)

cuntking
12-06-2002, 01:40 AM
bro ming, each to his own lah ... when I saw her I felt like going for second round. Her smile, her height, her milk balls and 'scissors legs' ... hmmm .. too bad lost money at Sporepools and heard that many bookies got caught, winings not collected yet.... sianzzz

Today got SAF recall to report at HQ, did not wait long for my hui yu to come. Nothing to shut about as an average bonk for me, may be my heart is with the world cup.

Body: 7.5/10 (Nice body)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Super bbbj)
AR: 7/10 (Using her tounge to poke you)
FJ: 7/10 (Find bonk)
Attiude: 7.5/10 (very friendly gal)
Service:7/10 (overall service ok for me)

ming
12-06-2002, 01:54 AM
bro ming, each to his own lah ... when I saw her I felt like going for second round. Her smile, her height, her milk balls and 'scissors legs' ... hmmm .. too bad lost money at Sporepools and heard that many bookies got caught, winings not collected yet.... sianzzz

Actually not SOP, her bbbj really even solid than mei po, seems like she would like to suck me dry instead of FJ. Ater the session, she told me after the session i can be hard for so long, where she is too among lot of gals that tell me this (could i be so lousy, just to console me). Hence, during the FJ may be losing concentration on you guys shouting goal outside so loud for two to three times. So my FJ did not even last for 5 mins and no scissors leg as expected, may be she only use it on the jedi master or who knows..................:( ............May be will try her another time when she return.

cuntking
12-06-2002, 02:02 AM
bro ming, yes you should try her again after she is back in form.

btw, my shouting of goal goal goal .... help you win money, right ... ha ha ha

Actually not SOP, her bbbj really even solid than mei po, seems like she would like to suck me dry instead of FJ. Ater the session, she told me after the session i can be hard for so long, where she is too among lot of gals that tell me this (could i be so lousy, just to console me). Hence, during the FJ may be losing concentration on you guys shouting goal outside so loud for two to three times. So my FJ did not even last for 5 mins and no scissors leg as expected, may be she only use it on the jedi master or who knows..................:( ............May be will try her another time when she return.

ming
12-06-2002, 02:08 AM
bro ming, yes you should try her again after she is back in form.

btw, my shouting of goal goal goal .... help you win money, right ... ha ha ha

I thought i had won inside the room, but came out still 1-0.......make me happy only..............But thanks anyway may be your cheers brought my luck back...............:p

cuntking
12-06-2002, 02:24 AM
bro ming, so the next meal on you?

I thought i had won inside the room, but came out still 1-0.......make me happy only..............But thanks anyway may be your cheers brought my luck back...............:p

ming
12-06-2002, 02:34 AM
bro ming, so the next meal on you?

Dinner anytime can lah!

cuntking
12-06-2002, 02:36 AM
Tomorrow oniz!

Dinner anytime can lah!

ming
12-06-2002, 02:37 AM
Finally got my fav top three repeat. My selection for my world cup team is over (no more hunting season), stick to them and i will never be regret..................hehehehehe

ming
12-06-2002, 02:41 AM
Tomorrow oniz!

Cannot, my permit expired, waitng for the new permit to approve may be next monday.................... :(

cuntking
12-06-2002, 12:29 PM
bro ming, no problem ..... hope you win more, I will continue to shout goal for you ...... so next week we can go for your favourite oyster ... hee hee

Cannot, my permit expired, waitng for the new permit to approve may be next monday.................... :(

ming
13-06-2002, 03:27 AM
bro ming, no problem ..... hope you win more, I will continue to shout goal for you ...... so next week we can go for your favourite oyster ... hee hee

My application for permit got rejected, must wait for two more weeks to approve..........:(

cuntking
13-06-2002, 12:35 PM
bro ming, don't worry. Maybe when your permit approve, Tommy's new gal permit also approve then the both of you can party as 1612 newbie couple ..... hee hee

My application for permit got rejected, must wait for two more weeks to approve..........:(

vx2000
13-06-2002, 05:36 PM
FR on Xiu Wen on 13 Jun 2002

My 1st visit to GL after observing from this forum. OK! Here's my 10cent worth of FR.

Went to 1612 where most bros here recommened that T is a very good OKT. Reach 1612 in the afternoon and asked for Xiu Wen (never thought that she's available as there were news that she'll be going back mid of Jun). Was by T that she'll be ready in 10mins, my heart raced.

Once she arrived, I was so shy (aa a newbie), and we proceed as she led me to the "chinese room".

Inside the room, she started to unbutton my shirt as she undress. Wow! I would say for a gal to be in her late 20s (I think) so looks great! Her boobs are round and full, with pink hard nipples. Gosh! wanted to suck right away.... :)

We proceed to bath as she carefully wash my throb and ass very softly (like a GF). After the wash, she suck my balls and AR in standing postion first, follow by sitting onto the bed and lying. While lying, she lifted my leg (1st time letting a gal do missionary!) and AR for seems like forever. Climbed ontop of me and lick my nipples. Proceed to give me a long bbbj for around 15mins. I was too high and told her to stop! Tried to think of something to prevent my dd from bursting, but too late, half of it came out! She wiped my dd clean and procced to put on the condom.

She than started to ride me (she is sure tight and wet). Great enjoyment as I look into the mirror watching myself in action (another 1st). As I was going to run out of bullet, I started to service her by sucking her pink nipples as she moaned and keep calling me darling. My turn to be on top of her as I ramed as hard as I could while she hugged be like a teddy bear. Starting to loose steam..... and that's the anti climax (hoped I could last longer!).

After helping me to clean up, she gave me a message while we chatted. She told me that tomorrow will be her last day and she'll be going back for a month. Lucky me, able to get her JIT.

Great enjoyment.

Looks: 7.5/10 (her eyes are slutty)
Body: 7/10 (milky body, boobs are nice and firm)
BBBJ: 8/10 (keeps looking in my eyes while blowing me)
AR: 8/10 (wet n nice)
Attiude: 9/10 (very friendly, able to break the ice very quickly)
Service:8/10 (slow and gentle GF feeling)

cuntking
14-06-2002, 01:34 AM
bro vx2000, glad to know that you had a great party at our hq ... did I get to meet you? Was there late about 4pm+.

Great Fr, but this is bro ming's Fr thread, so I am copying it to the GL Newest Party Joint thread.

Hope to see you partying at 1612 again.

Originally posted by vx2000
FR on Xiu Wen on 13 Jun 2002

My 1st visit to GL after observing from this forum. OK! Here's my 10cent worth of FR.

Went to 1612 where most bros here recommened that T is a very good OKT. Reach 1612 in the afternoon and asked for Xiu Wen (never thought that she's available as there were news that she'll be going back mid of Jun). Was by T that she'll be ready in 10mins, my heart raced.

Once she arrived, I was so shy (aa a newbie), and we proceed as she led me to the "chinese room".

Inside the room, she started to unbutton my shirt as she undress. Wow! I would say for a gal to be in her late 20s (I think) so looks great! Her boobs are round and full, with pink hard nipples. Gosh! wanted to suck right away.... :)

We proceed to bath as she carefully wash my throb and ass very softly (like a GF). After the wash, she suck my balls and AR in standing postion first, follow by sitting onto the bed and lying. While lying, she lifted my leg (1st time letting a gal do missionary!) and AR for seems like forever. Climbed ontop of me and lick my nipples. Proceed to give me a long bbbj for around 15mins. I was too high and told her to stop! Tried to think of something to prevent my dd from bursting, but too late, half of it came out! She wiped my dd clean and procced to put on the condom.

She than started to ride me (she is sure tight and wet). Great enjoyment as I look into the mirror watching myself in action (another 1st). As I was going to run out of bullet, I started to service her by sucking her pink nipples as she moaned and keep calling me darling. My turn to be on top of her as I ramed as hard as I could while she hugged be like a teddy bear. Starting to loose steam..... and that's the anti climax (hoped I could last longer!).

After helping me to clean up, she gave me a message while we chatted. She told me that tomorrow will be her last day and she'll be going back for a month. Lucky me, able to get her JIT.

Great enjoyment.

Looks: 7.5/10 (her eyes are slutty)
Body: 7/10 (milky body, boobs are nice and firm)
BBBJ: 8/10 (keeps looking in my eyes while blowing me)
AR: 8/10 (wet n nice)
Attiude: 9/10 (very friendly, able to break the ice very quickly)
Service:8/10 (slow and gentle GF feeling)

ming
14-06-2002, 01:39 AM
bro vx2000, glad to know that you had a great party at our hq ... did I get to meet you? Was there late about 4pm+.

Great Fr, but this is bro ming's Fr thread, so I am copying it to the GL Newest Party Joint thread.

Hope to see you partying at 1612 again.

Bro vx2000, can you pls delete your FRs on this thread. As i would like to keep only my own FRs in this thread.

Sorry for the trouble

Cheers
Ming

ming
14-06-2002, 01:46 AM
bro ming, don't worry. Maybe when your permit approve, Tommy's new gal permit also approve then the both of you can party as 1612 newbie couple ..... hee hee

Sorry hunting season is over for me, as a newbie need good gals to train me.................. :p..............wait like i try mun mun both newbies inside the room, don't what to do and where to start........

vx2000
15-06-2002, 12:17 AM

Bro vx2000, can you pls delete your FRs on this thread. As i would like to keep only my own FRs in this thread.

Sorry for the trouble

Cheers
Ming

Bro Ming,

Sorry about the thread... tried to delete the FR but was unable to... aready informed sammyboy to remove it. Sorry.....

vx2000

ming
15-06-2002, 03:42 PM

Bro Ming,

Sorry about the thread... tried to delete the FR but was unable to... aready informed sammyboy to remove it. Sorry.....

vx2000

How about using the edit and delete the FR leaving it all blank.

Thanks

Cheers
Ming

vx2000
16-06-2002, 12:10 AM

How about using the edit and delete the FR leaving it all blank.

Thanks

Cheers
Ming

Bro Ming

The time limit has expired. Uable to edit...... :(

vx2000

TRtipsters
16-06-2002, 02:44 AM

Sorry hunting season is over for me, as a newbie need good gals to train me.................. :p..............wait like i try mun mun both newbies inside the room, don't what to do and where to start........

ah ming ... realli or not .. seems like the more u kick ball the more u dun know how to kick ???!!! wat is this world becoming??

cuntking
16-06-2002, 02:34 PM
bro druids, just like the World Cup is becoming a Kelong Cup ..... may the better teams win today.

ah ming ... realli or not .. seems like the more u kick ball the more u dun know how to kick ???!!! wat is this world becoming??

ming
16-06-2002, 04:33 PM

Bro Ming

The time limit has expired. Uable to edit......

vx2000

It's ok, thanks anyway. Nice to see you started your own thread of FRs.............:)

Cheers
Ming

ming
16-06-2002, 04:44 PM

Not said dun know how to kick, it's kick noway...........:(

TRtipsters
17-06-2002, 12:59 AM

Not said dun know how to kick, it's kick noway...........:(

or u scared kick wrong goal ??? like that ur 150 beri easy to earn leh ... go learn abit from hunter mah ...

ming
18-06-2002, 09:31 AM
Went down to HQ on 17 Jun around 5pm and wanted to repeat Jaguar. Waited till 8pm still long queue at her house, so got recommened a gal MG from the same house of Jaguar by Tommy as she just finished with another guy (Bros durids after you try her another guy follow than me).........hehe

One look at her, do not caught my eye, as i am in a hurry to work and had not reject any gal before so ok (which i said ealier that no more hunting season for me).

Once inside the room, she help me to take off my shirt and soon we go for clean clean. Not much talk indeed, as mostly same type of question are you from the group people outside, eat already and so on. But once on the bed she service me like king, took her own sweet time to lick me head to toe and suck my nipples while her pair of hand non-stop touching all over my body than to my dick to my balls and follow (the feeling is that you know she like sex).........kekekkeke...........Soon she blow me in lot of position changes from right to left, front and 69.

After which we proceed to FJ, she ride me in front where i hold her in the waist and we pump. She like it very much with her changes of tone in moan and her face reaction, you can tell that good to find a gal with enjoy sex with you. After around 5 mins of riding by her, we changed to missionary. I too used my on hand to grad her breast and frenching her the same time and later sucking her nipple. Wow............another darling i had found! Finally i shoot out after another 10mins of screwing, very very happy bonk. :D

She asked me want to have massage and i said no she then seat close to me and talk. Oh we had a good talk on sex and soon times is almost up and we go clean clean and out we go.

Looks: 7/10 (look above average)
Body: 7/10 (nice fair body)
BJ: 7.5/10 (good stamina and long blow)
AR: Skip
FJ: 9/10 (Good as she enjoy sex)
Attiude: 8/10 (friendly gal will go on your request)
Service:7/10 (slow and gentle GF feeling)

cuntking
18-06-2002, 01:55 PM
bro ming, you forgot to add while you goal inside the room Brazil also goal, then you cum out they score another goal so you win big monay and I lost small money ... hee hee

ming
19-06-2002, 08:55 AM
I declare that i will be taking a break from the forum till the return of the Jedi master Bro Prime2000. See who post first...........hahaha:p

ddt^
19-06-2002, 11:26 AM
bro cuntking:

just wondering about your referrance to "milk" from some of ur sexcapades..does it really mean that the gals are lactating..if they are pls pm me the nominees...as i'm all for natural mother's milk....mmmmmmmm....yum yum...slurp!!!!

thanx...guess u made a killing on yesterday's game.

digimood
19-06-2002, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by ddt^
bro cuntking:

just wondering about your referrance to "milk" from some of ur sexcapades..does it really mean that the gals are lactating..if they are pls pm me the nominees...as i'm all for natural mother's milk....mmmmmmmm....yum yum...slurp!!!!

thanx...guess u made a killing on yesterday's game.

Wow this is outrageous....... Very seldom you can get girls who are lactating without having a new born baby.
Is this going to be dream come true sort of thingy? I am deprived during my childhood. :)

Digimood

TRtipsters
19-06-2002, 03:32 PM
I declare that i will be taking a break from the forum till the return of the Jedi master Bro Prime2000. See who post first...........hahaha:p

well done !! din knoe u're interested in bro prime's "Yi dai ......" title as well ....

ddt^
19-06-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by digimood

Wow this is outrageous....... Very seldom you can get girls who are lactating without having a new born baby.
Is this going to be dream come true sort of thingy? I am deprived during my childhood.

Digimood

my feelings exactly, bro digimood...with one difference tho'...i wasn't deprived....my yearn for it exceeds the supply....:D