PDA

View Full Version : My First Contributions

leskwo
18-04-2005, 05:36 PM
Ok, this is an attempt to tell a story, here's my gf bathing and soaping herself up for action.

leskwo
18-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Then we get down to action, go, cowgirl! Taken these off a video capture, haven't figured out how to squeeze down the video file to upload here

leskwo
18-04-2005, 05:39 PM
And here's a clearer close up of our after action report :D

xcalibur8
18-04-2005, 06:21 PM
Something fishy here.............................. :mad:

sammyboyfor
18-04-2005, 06:42 PM
Ok, this is an attempt to tell a story, here's my gf bathing and soaping herself up for action.

You are arousing suspicions here because you have combined video and digicam pix plus those pictures are different from the ones that you submitted for approval.

You should post a series of digicam shots rather than try to mix and match and end up giving the wrong impression.

leskwo
18-04-2005, 07:53 PM
You are arousing suspicions here because you have combined video and digicam pix plus those pictures are different from the ones that you submitted for approval.

You should post a series of digicam shots rather than try to mix and match and end up giving the wrong impression.

Ah, does that mean you won't be posting those for me? So I should put the ones that are in a group together, but how do I shrink down the video files? They are too big to upload I think.

leskwo
19-04-2005, 03:16 AM
Hmmmmm, ok, I think Sam means I'm supposed to put up these photos as well?
Hope you guys enjoy these posed shots.