PDA

View Full Version : Best BJ

KingBong
03-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Poll for best experience of bj.

taurus75
03-05-2005, 09:41 AM
:D actually..brudder, u can also include trannies too..as wat i know trannies often understand the art of BJ better than real gals..
but it's just a suggestion...i personally like PRC gals BJ

holding
03-05-2005, 11:52 AM
so far, my vote goes for a yummy CIM BJ from a korean... :p

taurus75
03-05-2005, 12:20 PM
:p think best BJ consist of cim too?

Devilordz
03-05-2005, 01:59 PM
My best experience should be by a Taiwanese gal 3 years ago..... :)

KingBong
05-05-2005, 04:32 PM
Looks like a close race for No.1 & 2 with dark horse coming up in third place.

cyberelle
05-05-2005, 06:14 PM
The best bjs are of course the one I give my bf regularly...

sibaysong4u
05-05-2005, 06:18 PM
The Sisters from Changi Village loh! :D

sutramaster
05-05-2005, 09:40 PM
The best bjs are of course the one I give my bf regularly...

Huh, I didnt know we have female Samsters here!

Eastpipper
05-05-2005, 10:52 PM
Huh, I didnt know we have female Samsters here!

of course there are female samster ard! :mad:

willywee
06-05-2005, 03:46 AM
:p think best BJ consist of cim too?

I think it's essential that the best BJ has to finish with CIM. Imagine the lovely feeling of soft wet lips up and down your rock-hard rod. The best ending must be to let your warm juice shoot deep into her mouth. How can anyone pull out in time? :D

willywee
06-05-2005, 03:51 AM

There was a young French FL in Singapore some years back. Short red hair, quite a pixie face. She stripped naked, except for her high heels. Then she made me sit down. She knelt down between my thighs and proceeded to lick and stroke my dick with her tongue. Her rhythm was regular and she just kept going and going until I couldn't stand it and had a CIM. Then she carried on for a while, looked up and gave a big smile.

So for me the key points of a good BJ

1. BBBJ
2. regular rhythm
3. stamina
4. look at you from time to time
5. CIM
6. After CIM, a bit more follow-through (not running off halfway)
7. A nice clean up.

If any gal does that for me, I'll do the same for her. :)

malayboy
06-05-2005, 01:15 PM
...French FL .

So for me the key points of a good BJ

1. BBBJ
2. regular rhythm
3. stamina
4. look at you from time to time
5. CIM
6. After CIM, a bit more follow-through (not running off halfway)
7. A nice clean up.

Coincidentally, I too had my best BJ from a French but not FL though. She did it with so much passion that it was mind-boggling for me. As for the key points of a good BJ, I would like to add that:

1. Appropriate use of tongue is essential
2. CFM, horny looks with some moaning
3. Deep throat

Missed her BJ ever since....

tokkon1
06-05-2005, 01:43 PM
Coincidentally, I too had my best BJ from a French but not FL though. She did it with so much passion that it was mind-boggling for me. As for the key points of a good BJ, I would like to add that:

1. Appropriate use of tongue is essential
2. CFM, horny looks with some moaning
3. Deep throat

Missed her BJ ever since....

My ex Filipino maid, a nubile, sweet, gregarious, smile a lot, master 19 yrs old bbbj artist.

She will alternate between licking the tip of your cock with the tip her tongue flickering away like a snake, putting your shaft halfway into her mouth and rotating her tongue around the head and 'neck' of your cock whilst her hand is fondling and gently squeezing your cock.

Then deep throating your shaft all the way to the hilt bobbling her head up and down from the base to the tip of your prick and all the while gripping your shaft with her thumb and index finger following the movement of her lips up and down your shaft sucking strongly.

Finally when you can't hold on any longer, you exploded into her mouth and she will swallow every drop.

When all is over, she will release your flacid cock, wipe her mouth and give you a tight hug. :D

sutramaster
06-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Bro +++kon,
wonderful description there.. it mus be nice to have a maid like that . can get served anytime.. Wish I had a maid like that too :D

sil80
07-05-2005, 02:42 AM
My ex Filipino maid, a nubile, sweet, gregarious, smile a lot, master 19 yrs old bbbj artist.

She will alternate between licking the tip of your cock with the tip her tongue flickering away like a snake, putting your shaft halfway into her mouth and rotating her tongue around the head and 'neck' of your cock whilst her hand is fondling and gently squeezing your cock.

Then deep throating your shaft all the way to the hilt bobbling her head up and down from the base to the tip of your prick and all the while gripping your shaft with her thumb and index finger following the movement of her lips up and down your shaft sucking strongly.

Finally when you can't hold on any longer, you exploded into her mouth and she will swallow every drop.

When all is over, she will release your flacid cock, wipe her mouth and give you a tight hug. :D

bro WOW the way you put it makes me Stand... late night else i sure go for CIM.

Cheers

duracell
07-05-2005, 11:08 AM
Wah, with your maid.. Bro, you quite adventurous! Somemore with vivid details :cool:

Ultra6969
07-05-2005, 11:20 PM
My best was from my ex-gf. Actually her technique was not any better than anyone else's. Then one find day she sprung a wonderful surprise on me. She went to the bedroom first and made it clear she was ready for fun. She had a mug of ice water and a mug of ice tea. And she blew me with a mouthful of hot tea. Then a mouthful of ice water. Then hot tea again. Man, the sensation is unbelievable! Something for you bros to try!

wtc321
08-05-2005, 01:17 PM
In my experiences, good bj are often given by wl who does not do fj. These wl are more patient in performing bj and are willing to take instruction to slow down, deep throat or apply more pressure at critical times. Other responses like appropriate moaning (if they can) and frequent cfm stares will also add on to the pleasure of good bj.

cheers

hymoh
08-05-2005, 04:46 PM
The bj/bbbj given by the cat 150 WL in Geylang are generally of very high standard. Most WL there are Malaysian Chinese. However, i personally enjoyed a very satisfying bj from a prc ger. i think that is one exception.

KingBong
08-05-2005, 11:57 PM
Looks like its a runaway horse for first place. This post is for best bj experienced, so if gals here think they give the best then pls ask your bf to vote :rolleyes:

Ultra6969
29-05-2005, 12:08 AM
Adding to this thread. The 2nd best blow job was also by my ex gf. This was in public! It was on the coach to Malaysia. We must have been travelling off peak, cos we were the only ones on the coach. She reached over, caressed me, unzipped my pants, got me to scrounch down a little, so that the driver would not see, and blew me. Interesting being blown daylight and watching all the cars zipping past! ;-p

yandao26
30-05-2005, 07:28 PM
best blowjob i had was to be able to CIM.... :D wif a PRC...

KingBong
24-06-2005, 05:52 PM
Seems like it's Gold for sg :D

milffella
24-06-2005, 09:06 PM
hehehe, bro why never put negro.....i got a power bbbj from negro girl before.

milffella
24-06-2005, 11:00 PM

i like your avatar......power those melons...yummi

KingBong
25-06-2005, 12:07 AM
THanks, it was a self-taken pic from .....
Sorry i left that out, that would be under Others as I didnt want to make the list if were to include every nationality.

pkkhong
26-06-2005, 08:56 AM
My best bj experience was from the cat 150 Malaysian WL. Due to high expectation of cat 150 cheongsters and the high competition among the WLs, the bj and other services offered by these WLs are very good. Most prc fls provide lousy bj/services.

cheers

fun4evergood
26-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Think thai gives the best BJ.....all of them seem to be trained in doing that... :)

qinaide
04-07-2005, 08:52 AM
My best bj experience was given by a Malaysian WL. Good suction, deep throat until cim. Shiok. :D

cheers

KingBong
06-07-2005, 09:48 PM
Seems like it's now a close fight for 1st sport. Photo finish maybe?

KingBong
15-07-2005, 08:50 PM
Final result:
1. M'sia
2. Sgp
3. Thai