PDA

View Full Version : Sg Petani

daiyammo
12-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Yesterday was a very warm and hot day... I felt a bit tired, so, on the way back from customer at Sg Petani, i decided to go for a massage at a pusat urut!
Well, finally i had found one and i just straight went in. When reached up-stairs, there was only 1 OKT and 1 MILF massageur. She is around 33-35 years old i guess. She is Mix (Indian+Chinese), not bad looking, size is a bit big but boobs are huge! Dont care how she looks like cause i was going for massage only ma :) So, straight went in room, started massage.
Skill was not bad, asking me want to use powder or massage oil and i choosed powder....
She was very chatty while massaged, ok, she was friendly.
OK, cut the story short. When the massage was done, she asked me want to urut batin or not and i said go ahead :)
After 5 minutes of urut batin, she asked me prefer her to use what kind of method to make me CUM!! i was so surprised man!! Urut batin not only used hand meh???!!! OMG, i asked back what kind of method u have? She said "SUCKs"??!! OH!!! That's my favorite!!! I said yes yes!!!
And she started to suck me!! I tell u man, her skill is SUPURB!!! WOW!!! She sucked me like heaven!! While she sucked, i requested her to let me raba raba she and yes again, she agreed!!!
After 20 minutes, i cannot tahan liao.... I requested again to cum in her mouth and what u guess man? She nodded her head while sucking my cock and making the sound "urm..urm"...
Finally, i cum in her mouth and this is what i cant guess... SHE DRINK AND SWALLOWED ALL MY SON&DAUGHTER!! HUHHH..... hahaha....
Paying time, i asked her how much.... she said RM30 for urut and RM10 for urut batin and i said what about ur special serice (suck)? She said, aiya, no need la, special for u lor, i just love to "eat aiskrim" ma!!!
Man, do u believe?? just went for massage but end up with son&daughter swallowed by massageur and the most important is ONLY COST RM40!!!
Well, this is my 1st or 2nd forum and i hope that u all bros enjoy it and hope that this will help too!
IF need any info, just pvt msg me... c u !!

gmaster99
13-05-2005, 10:55 AM
Hi, i frequent SP always. Can you tell me where this pusat urut is ?
Is it Tmn Sejati ? The name of the place ?

Thank a kazillion

fuelsaver
06-10-2008, 10:41 PM
I'm in SP now, care to share where is the place bro ?

SeCrEtLvR169
07-10-2008, 12:17 PM
There are more then a dozen of MP just in Tmn Sejati itself. After the legendary CIM place which the thread starter mention closed down, I couldn't find any replacement so far. Maybe you'll need to try 1 shop by 1 shop to find that replacement. So far as I know, most of the MP provides HJ for additional RM 10. Hope you will have a nice find and share with us hungry Bros here in lonely SP.

AsianBoy
08-10-2008, 05:45 AM
There are more then a dozen of MP just in Tmn Sejati itself. After the legendary CIM place which the thread starter mention closed down, I couldn't find any replacement so far. Maybe you'll need to try 1 shop by 1 shop to find that replacement. So far as I know, most of the MP provides HJ for additional RM 10. Hope you will have a nice find and share with us hungry Bros here in lonely SP.
HJ for extra rm10 is definately a gogogo.... :D

vietcong71
08-10-2008, 05:08 PM
HJ for extra rm10 is definately a gogogo.... :D

Noticed a lot of new budget hotel in SP area. Wonder if any of them do provide any short game ?

Anyone with freelance or WL ctc can PM me . tks