PDA

View Full Version : Safest Night club in JB! Jazz and Blues

8ight
13-05-2005, 05:36 AM
This Place is 100% Drug free, At the entrance they Security will chase customer who have taken or have drug with them away. They will check all customer bag to ensure safety of all the customer inside the premises. No ganster allowed to go in so no fighting, Very safe(being to almost all the disco in JB, Jazz and Blues The safest i ever being)... Dance floor play R n B, Live band from KL, all PR are local chinese (look for mummy 1, her gal all young and pretty)..all the room have different design and taste. Even a small room can sit around 10 ppl.(just need to pay $366RM for 6 jugs of beer or $680RM for 2 bottle of Martell) They have 3 super VIP room which can sit around 40-50 ppl(i heard just need spent ard $1.5k even u r alone u can sit in that room).

snowmansky
14-05-2005, 02:54 AM
I Strongly Agreed with You... I was there last saturday, being check by the security at the entrance. It make the place very pleasant and safe. Can enjoy ourselves without worried so much. I was enjoying myself over there and halfway i feel hungry i went out to their cafe to have a piece of nice tiramishu and a cup of tea. And it really was 1 stop entertainment centre, if cant stand loud R n B, u can choose to sit in the VIP room, at 2nd floor there was a nice and quiet environment with pool table(8' and 9'), game and internet for u to play(FOC for internet). A nice place to relax if drink too much. Hardly see any Ah beng over there, Only see many sexy pretty gal. If going to JB to enjoy, Jazz and Blues confirm rthe best place to go. Best in JB.

simnon
14-05-2005, 09:06 AM
Hi ! brudder

Care to share the location of this place in JB.
What is the tip system like, sit whole night for RM ?or on tip basis for gal and mummy, RM??
Can the gals be tao pao, and what is the damage like.

Sorry to overload you with too many questions.

Thanks

This Place is 100% Drug free, At the entrance they Security will chase customer who have taken or have drug with them away. They will check all customer bag to ensure safety of all the customer inside the premises. No ganster allowed to go in so no fighting, Very safe(being to almost all the disco in JB, Jazz and Blues The safest i ever being)... Dance floor play R n B, Live band from KL, all PR are local chinese (look for mummy 1, her gal all young and pretty)..all the room have different design and taste. Even a small room can sit around 10 ppl.(just need to pay $366RM for 6 jugs of beer or $680RM for 2 bottle of Martell) They have 3 super VIP room which can sit around 40-50 ppl(i heard just need spent ard $1.5k even u r alone u can sit in that room).

sugardad
14-05-2005, 12:41 PM
They are now located in Holiday Plaza, taken over the old cinema unit. Right on top of a Police Pondok.

Hakoshu
14-05-2005, 02:08 PM
Seems like advertising the place.. I went b4 too, Indeed security wasn't too bad but drinks are expensive and music not my type too... Didn't see much ppl there too........

Santa
14-05-2005, 04:22 PM
the management onli putting an act coz of d recent raids. this disco have all d while been ecstacy joint ! i rememder 2 weeks ago on a weekend theres a raid n many were brought in 4 urine tests. safe or not up 2 u 2 decide.
i got wind tat 25/5 got big operations from KL again :(

snowmansky
15-05-2005, 01:46 AM
the management onli putting an act coz of d recent raids. this disco have all d while been ecstacy joint ! i rememder 2 weeks ago on a weekend theres a raid n many were brought in 4 urine tests. safe or not up 2 u 2 decide.

Im there every saturday dun think have any checking. R u refering Dallas? Or u having too much estacy till u blur? lolx. I think u taken estacy and the management dun let u in and u give false info. Give the exact date here and ppl can go and check and see whether u r lying or not. And u so power ar know 25th got big wind, u part of malaysia government? Pls dun gif false info here to mislead ppl. Got good and safe place must intro to brother here, if not they anyhow go to other places which is not safe den no good liao

8ight
15-05-2005, 01:50 AM
Hi ! brudder

Care to share the location of this place in JB.
What is the tip system like, sit whole night for RM ?or on tip basis for gal and mummy, RM??
Can the gals be tao pao, and what is the damage like.

Sorry to overload you with too many questions.

Thanks

It's located at Holiday plaza. Above Pizza hut.
Tips = Mummy and butterfly gal(your wish) Booking whole night($300) Ta bao(discuss with the gal, market rate should be around 500-1kRM)

JBPlayer
15-05-2005, 03:22 AM

I don't agree with you as the management have assured a change in concept of the club. yes last time is E club but now all has changed. U cannot expect overnight the entire entertainment population in JB to quit E right? be fair man!!! :mad:

Lets say u make a mistake in life then everyone label u an asshole for the rest of your life? cannot give chance to change meh? are u God?

I am saying this as my friend works there and i know the bosses. The club is going through a revamp in concept and staff. if you dont believe come down JB look me up. PM me ok? I'll arrange for your BLIND EYES to see.

No offence but just concerned and unhappy on how u kill other people's business by bad rating them when u never go yourself to see... hope it doesn't happen to you!

etch
15-05-2005, 11:27 AM
I don't agree with you as the management have assured a change in concept of the club. yes last time is E club but now all has changed. U cannot expect overnight the entire entertainment population in JB to quit E right? be fair man!!! :mad:

Lets say u make a mistake in life then everyone label u an asshole for the rest of your life? cannot give chance to change meh? are u God?

I am saying this as my friend works there and i know the bosses. The club is going through a revamp in concept and staff. if you dont believe come down JB look me up. PM me ok? I'll arrange for your BLIND EYES to see.

No offence but just concerned and unhappy on how u kill other people's business by bad rating them when u never go yourself to see... hope it doesn't happen to you!
U, SNowmansky & Eight only posted here a few times only.. & happen all u 3 fuckers had good things to said about J&B.. What does that tell me? :rolleyes:

alienzzz85
15-05-2005, 01:01 PM
i totally agree with wat etch said...
seems like the JBPlayer and snowmansky had just joined..
who knows it might be a split personality of
8ight..
haha :p

ps. jus my thinking.. no offence

Santa
15-05-2005, 03:05 PM
well believe or not up 2 u 2 decide . no other intentions cos dun wish 2 c anyone blur blur being detained for min 48hrs under Section 117 and yet dunno y they r in there ! anyway sorry if anyone felt offended and njoy yrselfs bro !

JBPlayer
15-05-2005, 03:44 PM
U, SNowmansky & Eight only posted here a few times only.. & happen all u 3 fuckers had good things to said about J&B.. What does that tell me? :rolleyes:

I heard about this forum reecently and came in a friendly person to read about what u people have to ay about other people but seems like u are not one of the polite ones. fuck u too....

anyway i go clubbing in JB often and how can u simply rate a club when u were not there yourself to see. OK if got raided when??? tell me lah! knn dun accuse ma!

Is it because of Platinium? yes the last raid there was a major one which killed the club alltogether. Many so called SAMSTERS were there and got caught. not JB Discovery or Scantum or NYClub or Stephanies right???

Under section 117 the Malaysian police can detain anyone for 14days without reason that is a FACT!

Bro dun accuse la if not happy name a place we meet to settle ok?

8ight
15-05-2005, 08:35 PM
well its good things that needs to be shared.. if u dun believe me, u can dun go...duhz.

8ight
15-05-2005, 08:39 PM
if u dun believe, u got the right to choose not to go...i just telling u my personal exprience.

Malaysian Datuk
15-05-2005, 11:32 PM
what a funny thread.....brother threadstarter, dun bring newbie bros from Singapore to Holland leh......Yes they check customers at the door and all outside drugs are banned....because they want you to buy from the pushers operating inside the joint! :)

JBPlayer
16-05-2005, 01:09 AM
Dear bros,
I believe talk is cheap. If those that opopse or think otherwise of the concept change, how about we make an outing to visit JB Discovery?

If u can still find E or any other banned substances for sale inside, anyone abusing drugs the bill i foot. The music also has changed for the better. (one man's meat another man's poison) dunno wad u guys like but i think R&B and Canto Pop is nice.

Not making any brothers out there go Holland but assuring you that the club has taken a change into a drug free venue! Malaysian Goverment launched its "Operasi 7 Jahanam" which includes clearing drugs,gambling, prostitution etc etc in the month of March! so all clubs were raided constantly. How long the ops will last no one knows. so u see even SK and Loveboat finding it hard to operate compared to Hotel spas.

operators like JB Discovery has turned over a new leaf to change its concept. to be drug free place but girls n pussy wise its all natural n good.

So brothers..... dun talk so much... lets meet, lets go, lets see then we comment ok? as far if eight and snowmansky is concerned I am pretty sure we are diffrent individuals.

Cheers

Peace

snowmansky
16-05-2005, 01:49 AM
what a funny thread.....brother threadstarter, dun bring newbie bros from Singapore to Holland leh......Yes they check customers at the door and all outside drugs are banned....because they want you to buy from the pushers operating inside the joint! :)

Bro u r wrong den. If u nv being there before u wont noe. My fren wanted to get also cant find any 'doctor' inside. Even saw the management chasing 'doctor' away wif my own eyes. The 'doctor' refuse to leave at first but the management say wanted to hand him to police he den quickly run. Dun believe we can meet a few bro here and go in together. If im lying i pay for all the drinks, if not u all share and ta bao gal 4 mi. Steady?

etch
16-05-2005, 10:50 AM
I heard about this forum reecently and came in a friendly person to read about what u people have to ay about other people but seems like u are not one of the polite ones. fuck u too....

anyway i go clubbing in JB often and how can u simply rate a club when u were not there yourself to see. OK if got raided when??? tell me lah! knn dun accuse ma!

Is it because of Platinium? yes the last raid there was a major one which killed the club alltogether. Many so called SAMSTERS were there and got caught. not JB Discovery or Scantum or NYClub or Stephanies right???

Under section 117 the Malaysian police can detain anyone for 14days without reason that is a FACT!

Bro dun accuse la if not happy name a place we meet to settle ok?
If u go clubbing that often..how would u not know Stephanie was raided recently? :rolleyes: U are pathetic... U are trying to hard to promote this place. If it's good then we will find out.. I cheong in JB too.. SO u want to meet up? Settle what? i'm local & u think i give a damn fuck what u think? What u gonna do? shoot me? typical AH beng.. yeah, thats the place ppl like u frequent & place most of us would not want to be associate with.. end of..

etch
16-05-2005, 10:57 AM
[QUOTE=snowmansky]Bro u r wrong den. If u nv being there before u wont noe. My fren wanted to get also cant find any 'doctor' inside. Even saw the management chasing 'doctor' away wif my own eyes. The 'doctor' refuse to leave at first but the management say wanted to hand him to police he den quickly run. Dun believe we can meet a few bro here and go in together. If im lying i pay for all the drinks, if not u all share and ta bao gal 4 mi. Steady?[/QUOTE

Both u & JB player posted within 30 minutes interval.. Tell u what, u might be right.. This place might have gone thru changes.. But i'm questioning ur integrity, sincerity & motive by posting under at least 3 different nickname. Both u & Jb player joined in MAY.. & posted time about the same.. coincidence? i dont think so..

JBPlayer
16-05-2005, 02:33 PM
If u go clubbing that often..how would u not know Stephanie was raided recently? :rolleyes: U are pathetic... U are trying to hard to promote this place. If it's good then we will find out.. I cheong in JB too.. SO u want to meet up? Settle what? i'm local & u think i give a damn fuck what u think? What u gonna do? shoot me? typical AH beng.. yeah, thats the place ppl like u frequent & place most of us would not want to be associate with.. end of..

Since operasi started in March most ALL clubs were raided including Stephanies which confirmed only 1 person was charged for testing posetive. Ask Ivan or his dad Siau Long? How bout we go D7 to check on raid records? Do i have to post all raids that have happened since March?

No one was spared even Deluxe was raided. How about recent ones? 14th May Saturday? Dallas Nightclub? or Thrsday 12th MAy? Dallas & Scantum? Want to know how many convicted?

Meet to settle meaning i go with you to see for yourself? hahaha shoot u? u see young and dangerous too much la.... you the AH BENG. anyways i cheong JB also as i am JOHORIAN! I joined this forum as i heard some asswipes were burning my fav hang out thats all!!!

I am what i am not like others talk onli no action.... go 1st to see den talk lor...... dun simply talk bad abt other ppl's business. SK raided that time u got post ah? u werk for SK rite?????

etch
16-05-2005, 03:11 PM
I am what i am not like others talk onli no action.... go 1st to see den talk lor...... dun simply talk bad abt other ppl's business. SK raided that time u got post ah? u werk for SK rite?????

U not making any sense.. THis is the last time im gonna reply to u.. it's not the way for me to increase my post count here.. :rolleyes: Im too lazy to argue with ppl like u.. WHat the hell SK got to do with this.. u stupid moron.. there u go, i said it all.. :eek:

cheong jb
16-05-2005, 06:14 PM
tiu advert for the joint cos .........

Santa neber promote or demote joints he just state the truth .
i also from jb and with the current strong wind dun be surprise if there are checking conducted at Jazz and Blue :cool:

if Deluxe was checked why not J & B ?

8ight
16-05-2005, 07:53 PM
well good things to share since the big wind in jb, and yet we have some people flaming the post. its as simple as that. u dun believe, u can choose not to go, no one is forcing u.

snowmansky
17-05-2005, 12:52 AM
tiu advert for the joint cos .........

Santa neber promote or demote joints he just state the truth .
i also from jb and with the current strong wind dun be surprise if there are checking conducted at Jazz and Blue :cool:

if Deluxe was checked why not J & B ?

Well Jazz and Blues do have checking too. But only once and no 1 up lorry. Unlike others places where so many up lorry espcially 1 place where 600++ up lorry and closed down now. The reason for this cos J & B was drug free.

dathinman
17-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Well Jazz and Blues do have checking too. But only once and no 1 up lorry. Unlike others places where so many up lorry espcially 1 place where 600++ up lorry and closed down now. The reason for this cos J & B was drug free.

Very soon, most places would be quite clean, at least for a while. Malaysian Police now combating the scourge of E/drugs/syabu/ice at nightspots by charging the owners of the place too. :D

One or two weeks ago, one place was raided in Subang Jaya. Owners to be charged in court. Also, if you have been reading the papers, there will be more operations targetted specifically at these places.

buzzing
17-05-2005, 11:19 AM
sorry... i holland... so is it safe to cheong in JB now cos all these raids that is happening? thx

mykhel13
17-05-2005, 12:05 PM
This thread is starting to become a flaming war... I just want to add my comments but not to add to the conflict. All you guys said is true - to a certain degree. From the way I see it, if you happen to be in the joint on the day got raid and you see people go up lorry, then you will have perception the place is drug infested, or sometimes we listen to our fren say, this place is like tat, so we believe them. Maybe someone else go to the joint but find the music to their liking and had a good time. Then he will tell his fren the place is good. Just the other day I bumped into a fren who say he always like to party at nyclub when I recommend Stephanie's to him. He say he cannot stand the music at Step. But I got many frens who tell me they prefer Step to ny... walau, confusingleh, but I believe the saying "One man's meat is another man's poison" applies here.
Just like I see one chio bu but someone else say my 'mak chiu tak stem'. Hey, variety is the spice of life isn't it? So happy cheonging to all!

8ight
17-05-2005, 07:53 PM
well, lets just go and have a look.. if nothing goes wrong u treat me...if something happens i pay. fair? any interested people?

snowmansky
17-05-2005, 07:57 PM
sorry... i holland... so is it safe to cheong in JB now cos all these raids that is happening? thx

other places i dunno but i can ensure u Jazz and Blues is the safest and have the biggest crowd now. Can arrange 1 weekend and all bro from here meet and go together?

cheong jb
18-05-2005, 05:29 PM

for your info they say Deluxe is drug free too but when the customer bring it in then what happen ?
anyway me just wan to say dun give false info to the fellow cheongster here, if the place is good just provide the FR is good enuf instead of PROMOTING the place ;)

Santa
18-05-2005, 07:27 PM
for your info they say Deluxe is drug free too but when the customer bring it in then what happen ?
anyway me just wan to say dun give false info to the fellow cheongster here, if the place is good just provide the FR is good enuf instead of PROMOTING the place ;)

drug free ... my foot ! Bro u got $ anything is available K , 5 . E . u name it u got it.
dun waste time in this thread oredi ... im posting just 2 let my frens , uncles & sons from SG understand d situation in JB .
we use to cheong together n i noe they take my word for it . thats good enuf cos i dun post for fun. :cool:

8ight
18-05-2005, 08:19 PM
drugs of course everywhere also have...but u dun take u scared?

snowmansky
18-05-2005, 09:34 PM

u den gif false info. i swear that wat i say is wat i see and Its the fact. If u nv go Jazz and blues before pls do not gif false info. Deluxe nv check the customer wat, if the customer bring it in blame themselves for it. Jazz check everybody for drugs b4 letting them in, this to ensure the safety of all other customer inside. At first customer including myself also not used to it, but after they explained, we also let them check willingly. After that den we can enjoy ourselves without worrying.

snowmansky
18-05-2005, 09:38 PM
drug free ... my foot ! Bro u got $ anything is available K , 5 . E . u name it u got it.
dun waste time in this thread oredi ... im posting just 2 let my frens , uncles & sons from SG understand d situation in JB .
we use to cheong together n i noe they take my word for it . thats good enuf cos i dun post for fun. :cool:

Other places i dunno for Jazz and Blues i CONFIRM is drug free. If u dun believe we make a bet, we go to Jazz together, If u can buy any drugs there, wat u spent over there ON MI including DA BAO! If u lose all on u. U dare or not? Call mi 98511344
Action speaks louder den words.
Any other bro wan join in for this free trip if Santa dare to bet wif mi?

usmjordan2
18-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Hi, I believe in IB very difficult to get such so clean disco club anymore
anyway , no harm to give it a try. BUT brother , why not saving your time
and enjoy singapore disco pub better , because now a day JB looks like not very safe , rob here rob there. wanna spend RM cheaper than S$ but end up still paying in the high side

just my 2 cents worth

Malaysian Datuk
19-05-2005, 02:31 AM
other places i dunno but i can ensure u Jazz and Blues is the safest and have the biggest crowd now. Can arrange 1 weekend and all bro from here meet and go together?
I think it is quite obvious someone is using multiple nicks to promote this joint....why else would you want to ensure anything if you got no vested interests there? If we meet up and go there then your objective would have been met....come to think of it, even posting in this thread would be giving this thread free publicity.

etch
19-05-2005, 10:01 AM
I think it is quite obvious someone is using multiple nicks to promote this joint....why else would you want to ensure anything if you got no vested interests there? If we meet up and go there then your objective would have been met....come to think of it, even posting in this thread would be giving this thread free publicity.
MY thought precisely... create a scene, create a multiple nicks, gettin a free cheap publicity.. My suggestion; lets stop postin on this thread. Samsters here are not to be taken for free ride.. ENd of..

dathinman
19-05-2005, 10:48 AM
I just love the camaraderie among sammyboy members. We got brothers here, guaranteeing satisfaction of the nightspots that they been to. If not they pay.

But other than nightspots, how about cheaper stuff? Any brothers want to do the same for haircuts in JB? Makan in JB?

Or how about pussies? If not nice, no need to pay one. :D

8ight
19-05-2005, 08:43 PM
y are u people so suspious when people just share good things. sigh

snowmansky
19-05-2005, 11:51 PM

Its not promoting the place, is i enjoy the facilities, services and safety there, so i introduce to bro here. And just wan to let ppl who nv went b4 and talk big here to get lost. And wan them to know their mistake. Anyway if u cant afford to go just keep quiet. Still call yourself Malaysian Datuk, dun throw malaysian face lah.

dathinman
20-05-2005, 01:33 AM

Cheong HCs loh. Nitespots with E activity not safe.

dathinman
20-05-2005, 01:35 AM
Its not promoting the place, is i enjoy the facilities, services and safety there, so i introduce to bro here. And just wan to let ppl who nv went b4 and talk big here to get lost. And wan them to know their mistake. Anyway if u cant afford to go just keep quiet. Still call yourself Malaysian Datuk, dun throw malaysian face lah.

Actually, 8ight introduced, you concurred only. :)

cheong jb
20-05-2005, 06:49 PM
muahahahahahahaha :D

think better get Jazz and Blue mgmt ask me to promote their place at least still some credibility , unlike now think most will avoid cos of the disharmony cause .

as for now , drink go DNP or Serampang at Pelangi , CHEONG go HC pop pills go INDO :D

Santa
20-05-2005, 08:42 PM
Bro think u gotta change yr nick cos nowhere to cheong in JB . ! :D
i think even gotta becareful in HC.... cos lately a few oso got checked.
anyway those who want 2 try out J & B can go ahead as recomended .. i think it should be safe .
but to those i noe i thru this forum ... i suggest u cheong in SG ...for at least a week fr 11.00pm 21/5 onwards.
looks like i oso gotta cheong in SG now :(

8ight
21-05-2005, 03:04 AM
err, yes i started the post. cause i was impressed with wat the management did there.

cheong jb
21-05-2005, 11:54 AM
think its time to go batam/balai or tanjung pinang liow :D

cheong jb
21-05-2005, 11:55 AM

another piece of advise , if u get busted today get ready to sit in lokap till tuesday/wednesday and better let one of ur fren know where u go too

Divine
21-05-2005, 01:50 PM

another piece of advise , if u get busted today get ready to sit in lokap till tuesday/wednesday and better let one of ur fren know where u go too

hahaha ya n attend court on friday rite?

8ight
21-05-2005, 02:50 PM
where is tanjung pinang

Sean_c
21-05-2005, 04:49 PM
i agree wif cheong, go sumwhere in indo, better than risk sitting in lokapp

dathinman
21-05-2005, 11:01 PM
err, yes i started the post. cause i was impressed with wat the management did there.

Start thread you did.

Impressed enough to be safest? mmmmmmm

:D

8ight
22-05-2005, 01:28 AM
from the other places i have been to in jb, like da fu hao and ye lai xiang and ye shanghai, or even stepehine, i feel its the safest in jb now.

JBPlayer
22-05-2005, 10:55 PM
well safe or not safe we will just have to see...good luck all samsters out there...................... :eek:

Malaysian Datuk
23-05-2005, 10:34 AM
Its not promoting the place, is i enjoy the facilities, services and safety there, so i introduce to bro here. And just wan to let ppl who nv went b4 and talk big here to get lost. And wan them to know their mistake. i also dun want ppl who got private agenda to promote joints which they have vested interests to the newbie bros here and bring to HOLLAND Anyway if u cant afford to go just keep quiet. Still call yourself Malaysian Datuk, dun throw malaysian face lah.i thot the issues here are whether you are giving false info to promote this place as drug free for self-gain and not whether i can afford to go or not. and since you mentioned my countrymen, I presume you are Singaporean?

Hakoshu
23-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Bro, Dun bother abt this dick head la..... Advertise all he wants la, Samsters here are not so dumb to be taken in by him...... Tat joint is a ripped off joint... Black shop!!!

BTW, Bro... Tonite pai 68 mai????? Kidteng faen mak mak leaw.....

i also dun want ppl who got private agenda to promote joints which they have vested interests?........................................ .................................................. ...

snowmansky
23-05-2005, 03:31 PM
i also dun want ppl who got private agenda to promote joints which they have vested interests to the newbie bros here and bring to HOLLAND i thot the issues here are whether you are giving false info to promote this place as drug free for self-gain and not whether i can afford to go or not. and since you mentioned my countrymen, I presume you are Singaporean?

Well u keep say i promote this place as drug free Den y u dun dare to go down together with mi to see whether u can find any 'doctor' there? And samsters here can go down to see with their own eyes rather den talk blindly like u. After they see they will noe who is giving out false info. Dont u understand that Action Speaks louder den words? If u can find any 'doctor' inside Jazz, u call me, i go down settle all your bills.

snowmansky
23-05-2005, 03:36 PM
if u dare not make the bet with mi den just forget it. no nid to make unneccessary phone call to disturb me. pointless as im incoming call free. So childish of u. Anyway i forget this time round, as im not as childish as u. If it happen again, u better use a public phone to call instead of private home number. Still can be traced.

snowmansky
23-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Bro, Dun bother abt this dick head la..... Advertise all he wants la, Samsters here are not so dumb to be taken in by him...... Tat joint is a ripped off joint... Black shop!!!

BTW, Bro... Tonite pai 68 mai????? Kidteng faen mak mak leaw.....

U very powerful leh. Can even talk with your eyes close. Damn pro. how u do that ? can teach? Cant afford to go dun say ppl black shop, I can bring u go if u wan, no need so sore loser here. Silly and kiasu porean.

JBPlayer
23-05-2005, 06:55 PM
i honestly think all of you should cool down from all this.. BOSS should delete this thread already.... sigh.... so much problems.... sig....

kulgai
23-05-2005, 10:18 PM
U very powerful leh. Can even talk with your eyes close. Damn pro. how u do that ? can teach? Cant afford to go dun say ppl black shop, I can bring u go if u wan, no need so sore loser here. Silly and kiasu porean.

I'm first time on board. As 40+ guy, thnk noe who's sincere or not. Snowmansky, you have my support.

Havn't been to JB for more than 1 yr, would like to make another exploration next month. Hope to learn from your personal experiences and advises. Kindly contact me at [email protected]

Hakoshu
24-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Wow, u have the support man....... U really have the patient to clone all these nicks!! My hats off u... Anyway i dun bring myself to ur level by debating with u.. Good luck to ur advertisment!! :)

sugardad
24-05-2005, 12:10 PM
I was talking to a long time friend of mine who is working there since it open in holiday plaza. According to him ( one of more experience manager in JB nite scene ), " They is no place in JB that Drugs or thugs cannot reach. You hav attended our soft opening and remeber all the shake head kaki's ?? Why is it there is none in Jazz and Blue now cos Police is keeping a very close watch on the drug dealer now. Only for NOW I mean."

When the wind is not blowing, everything returns to normal . He also told me that there is some young punk is claiming that he can bring customer and blar blar blar.

To answer his question,I said " Dear friend, when you hear people promise you heaven and earth, what would you think of the person ? The more influence he said he has, usually he has none. This are usually kids with low self esteem and lack of confident in their life till date. Typical NATO "

He also ask me abt the internet thing ( obviously he is not net savvy ) and I says its bullshit. Even though the site is an open secert, still must keep it a secert.

Once again , I will repeat this, Information is power, use it wisely. Share it in a manner where all of us can gain.

WITH GREAT POWER, COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY .

cheong jb
24-05-2005, 07:36 PM
I was talking to a long time friend of mine who is working there since it open in holiday plaza. According to him ( one of more experience manager in JB nite scene ), " They is no place in JB that Drugs or thugs cannot reach. You hav attended our soft opening and remeber all the shake head kaki's ?? Why is it there is none in Jazz and Blue now cos Police is keeping a very close watch on the drug dealer now. Only for NOW I mean."

When the wind is not blowing, everything returns to normal . He also told me that there is some young punk is claiming that he can bring customer and blar blar blar.

To answer his question,I said " Dear friend, when you hear people promise you heaven and earth, what would you think of the person ? The more influence he said he has, usually he has none. This are usually kids with low self esteem and lack of confident in their life till date. Typical NATO "

He also ask me abt the internet thing ( obviously he is not net savvy ) and I says its bullshit. Even though the site is an open secert, still must keep it a secert.

Once again , I will repeat this, Information is power, use it wisely. Share it in a manner where all of us can gain.

well said bro :D

snowmansky
24-05-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm first time on board. As 40+ guy, thnk noe who's sincere or not. Snowmansky, you have my support.

Havn't been to JB for more than 1 yr, would like to make another exploration next month. Hope to learn from your personal experiences and advises. Kindly contact me at [email protected]

thanks for your support. actually i do not have any experience, i just state the fact. the place damn nice. find 1 day we meet and go together. i intro 1 gal to u. very pretty and young. hehe. if u interested find 1 weekend we go together.

Malaysian Datuk
25-05-2005, 10:39 AM
thanks for your support. actually i do not have any experience, i just state the fact. the place damn nice. find 1 day we meet and go together. i intro 1 gal to u. very pretty and young. hehe. if u interested find 1 weekend we go together.bro I got good idea for you, organize an outing to your beloved J &B and let the bros register their nicks.....wont be surprise if end up whole page all your clone nicks. Then your left hand can hold your right hand to go for this outing. Be careful you dun become schizophrenic from having so many nicks.

Malaysian Datuk
25-05-2005, 10:41 AM
He also told me that there is some young punk is claiming that he can bring customer and blar blar blar.

I think the management really have to 'thank' him for his effort.......doing more harm than good.

snowmansky
26-05-2005, 02:42 AM
bro I got good idea for you, organize an outing to your beloved J &B and let the bros register their nicks.....wont be surprise if end up whole page all your clone nicks. Then your left hand can hold your right hand to go for this outing. Be careful you dun become schizophrenic from having so many nicks.

i dun wan to waste my time with such a sore loser like u. U can go ahead and check whether those nick is clone or not. I'm sure i did not clone any nick, u want to say wat up to u as the cb mouth belongs to u.

Malaysian Datuk
26-05-2005, 06:16 PM
i dun wan to waste my time with such a sore loser like u. U can go ahead and check whether those nick is clone or not. I'm sure i did not clone any nick, u want to say wat up to u as the cb mouth belongs to u.
LOL who's the loser? let the bros decide for themselves......CB mouth like this :D

ryanlim
26-05-2005, 06:22 PM
Outing to J & B

Date : To Be Confirmed by Snowmansky
Time : To Be Confirmed by Snowmansky
Damages : To Be Confirmed by snowmansky

Interested parties pls leave your nick here :

1)
2)
3)

Malaysian Datuk
26-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Outing to J & B

Date : To Be Confirmed by Snowmansky
Time : To Be Confirmed by Snowmansky
Damages : To Be Confirmed by snowmansky

1)
2)
3)bro ryanlim how cum you no register? :)

ryanlim
26-05-2005, 06:32 PM
bro ryanlim how cum you no register? :)

you go..........i go :D

aiya............have to see the date and time first mah..........

JBPlayer
26-05-2005, 06:37 PM
looks like there are experienced players out there after all..... :) anyway got wind or no wind i think people still go out and party lar.... so scared means move house into police station lor.... hehehe if the bill on that dude then i also game lar... hehehe when ar?

8ight
26-05-2005, 10:27 PM
wah a outing is organised...snowmansky u bettter plan a a good one -)

snowmansky
27-05-2005, 03:34 AM
[QUOTE=ryanlim]Outing to J & B

Date : 28 may 2005
Time : 10pm Holiday plaza Piza Hut
Damages : Beer 3 jug= $180+, Martell $460+, 2nd bottle 50% off... Look for mummy 33 or 1. Their gal are good. Malaysian datuk u coming? If found any ppl selling drugs there i pay for all the bills, if not all on u?

1)
2)
3)

ryanlim
27-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Damages : Beer 3 jug= $180+, Martell $460+, 2nd bottle 50% off... Look for mummy 33 or 1. Their gal are good. Malaysian datuk u coming? If found any ppl selling drugs there i pay for all the bills, if not all on u?

1) Snowmansky
2)
3)

so meeting place set at Pizza Hut???????

why must look for Mummy leh??????????i thought look for you??????

:confused:

Hakoshu
27-05-2005, 10:59 PM

1) Snowmansky
2) ryanlim :D
3)

8ight
27-05-2005, 11:53 PM
count me in alsop.

ryanlim
28-05-2005, 06:24 PM

1) Snowmansky
2) ryanlim
3) 8ight
4) Hakoshu :D

No sound no pics from the Organiser???????? :confused:

Hakoshu
29-05-2005, 01:22 AM
Eh eh, dun anyhow put ley... I had been there once with ah dez......
Fuck-up joint!!!!! U organise la... :p

No sound no pics from the Organiser???????? :confused:

8ight
29-05-2005, 01:52 AM
huh..so when is it?

ryanlim
29-05-2005, 02:22 AM
Eh eh, dun anyhow put ley... I had been there once with ah dez......
Fuck-up joint!!!!! U organise la...

lan pa.............who's the one who start this "game" first huh :rolleyes:

knn..........let the Organiser come out and say something first ma..........like that look ppl small.........good meh??????? :rolleyes:

paulsun
29-05-2005, 10:20 AM
No sound no pics from the Organiser???????? :confused:He requests that all samsters can call him
Other places i dunno for Jazz and Blues i CONFIRM is drug free. If u dun believe we make a bet, we go to Jazz together, If u can buy any drugs there, wat u spent over there ON MI including DA BAO! If u lose all on u. U dare or not? Call mi 98511344
Action speaks louder den words.
Any other bro wan join in for this free trip if Santa dare to bet wif mi?

8ight
29-05-2005, 04:37 PM
u mean u all treat it like a game?

dathinman
30-05-2005, 02:13 PM

I don't know, dude. To me, it looked like a game right from the start when so many people suddenly started recommending the place.

ryanlim
30-05-2005, 02:17 PM

well apparently...........snowmansky treated it like a game?

:(

DeVegas
30-05-2005, 05:06 PM

Well said Bro sugardad, indeed I happens to have friends that are in this trade in Malaysia.

Currently, this is the next best thing they can do to please the MIB and Law Enforcer when the Wind is Blowing so strong......i.e. to make sure that their joints are clean, play R&B, Hip-Hop, close at the given time, etc. to make these people happy....but what they cannot ensure is raiding by the authorities as they still conduct raids!!! Tourists (including Singaporean) used to be spared by no more for now, the only privileges tourists have now is to get to do the urine test first!

So no one can say that their place is the safest even including the person who have the strongest connection (please remember there is still 2 more Hevenly King remain in Malaysia......)

Just my 0.02 cents worth! :)

Valuair
30-05-2005, 05:14 PM
No one can gurantee safety, unless the operator is the MIB or Law Enforcers themselves with my experiences that I had cheong in Malaysia.....even there are ocassions in KL that, those so called clean clubs like, "Nouvo"; "Espanda"; "Beach club"; "Zouk" etc. do get raids also......the only thing is that if you are not on drugs, you will not be worry about the raids but is a hassle of staying in line for the urine test if they conduct one on site...... :)

Ah Dez
31-05-2005, 11:37 AM
There is no place in JB which Drugs cannot reach, and there is no Disco in JB that Ah Dez never shake before.
Drug-Free?? If Drug free, the place can survive? if no drugs... cannot all the Shake-Headers survive??? Totally Ridiculous. I been i JB for so long... never i have seen a Disco survive without drugs. It is as the same as a Pub, without girls.....

So u want to treat?? i sure on anytime.... even just on liquor and beer along, u steady? per Jug is $62 RM, 1 of the more expensive Discos around.

8ight
31-05-2005, 07:45 PM
where the hack is snowmansky!

Santa
01-06-2005, 05:06 PM
u can try to look for him at Room 19 J.B. central police station cos i heard some guys got detained ... for eating pizza ! :D

DeVegas
01-06-2005, 06:12 PM
u can try to look for him at Room 19 J.B. central police station cos i heard some guys got detained ... for eating pizza ! :D

He must have had enjoyed the pizza so much and still lovin it till now! :D

8ight
01-06-2005, 08:32 PM
not very funny

nokia8800
10-06-2005, 01:47 AM
Being there few days ago. The place there quite happening. Got many young gal working too. But damage quite high. Booking her whole nite at $200(from $300 neg till 200) den take away from 1k to $800. Den go new york hotel $135.(U can go any hotel or home u wan lah)

iThe gal under mummy 1. Forget her name and number liao.

20+ yr old only. 34B or C. Cos not very gd at judging boobs. Service not bad. But moan till very loud. Scare ppl complain. Can go again nx month cos this month dry already. Any bro wan join?

sjhks67
10-06-2005, 09:55 AM
Being there few days ago. The place there quite happening. Got many young gal working too. But damage quite high. Booking her whole nite at $200(from $300 neg till 200) den take away from 1k to $800. Den go new york hotel $135.(U can go any hotel or home u wan lah)

iThe gal under mummy 1. Forget her name and number liao.

20+ yr old only. 34B or C. Cos not very gd at judging boobs. Service not bad. But moan till very loud. Scare ppl complain. Can go again nx month cos this month dry already. Any bro wan join?

BRO, WILL BE GOING TO JB SOON. HAVE BEEN TO DARRENS LOUNGE A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT THE QUALITY OF GIRLS THAT CAN BE "DA BAO" ARE HOPELESS. HOW IS THE QUALITY OF GALS IN THAT PLACE? I DONT MIND PAYING FOR IT IF THE TAKE AWAY GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

etch
10-06-2005, 10:31 AM
Being there few days ago. The place there quite happening. Got many young gal working too. Any bro wan join?

INteresting.. another newcomer with review on Jazz & Blues... Both post related on it.. :rolleyes: Let me be the first to welcome u to the hottest topic in town..

P/s. For that pathetic effort, i will minus ur points till can prove me u're not suffering for personality disorder!

snowmansky
10-06-2005, 06:03 PM
BRO, WILL BE GOING TO JB SOON. HAVE BEEN TO DARRENS LOUNGE A COUPLE OF TIMES, BUT THE QUALITY OF GIRLS THAT CAN BE "DA BAO" ARE HOPELESS. HOW IS THE QUALITY OF GALS IN THAT PLACE? I DONT MIND PAYING FOR IT IF THE TAKE AWAY GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Different ppl different taste mah. Somemore i only da bao 1 time b4. But the 1 i da bao suits mi.

Did u try Deluxe b4? there not bad either but super super heavy damage.

8ight
10-06-2005, 10:34 PM
mummy 1 or 33 girls good..many spolit for choice and wtf happened to tat outing people called for

sjhks67
12-06-2005, 06:36 PM
mummy 1 or 33 girls good..many spolit for choice and wtf happened to tat outing people called for

Can you PM me the HP no of Mummy 1 or 33? Will check out this place next week with the intention of take away. Any girls to recommend?

etch
12-06-2005, 09:33 PM
To the bro here that deducted my points.. charming :rolleyes: My point is simple only those who joined recently seems to have something positive to said.. Kindly leave u name next time, coz i wondered whether maybe just maybe u have share in Jazz & BLues too? Be a man la, ok ;)

ryanlim
13-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Different ppl different taste mah. Somemore i only da bao 1 time b4. But the 1 i da bao suits mi.

when are you going to organise an outing again huh???????? :)

please put down date, time and venue to meet up with you leh...........mai gong go find Mummy 1 leh :D

ryanlim
13-06-2005, 05:02 PM

waiting for you or Snowmansky to organise lor...........since both of you so lao jiao at this place............please kindly meet us newbies and guide us along yeah......... :D

nokia8800
13-06-2005, 11:09 PM
waiting for you or Snowmansky to organise lor...........since both of you so lao jiao at this place............please kindly meet us newbies and guide us along yeah......... :D

Jio mi too leh... Miss that girl that i da bao the last time...8ight when u guys going?

etch
13-06-2005, 11:23 PM

Hehe bro.. u fall for it dont u? DOnt u know u need to have reputation power b4 u even can deduct me? hehe amateur! :p 3 days in a row, boy u so persistent.. :D

8ight
13-06-2005, 11:31 PM
i where got deduct u

ok i organize
this saturady 10pm at holiday plaza, interested people plz msg me ur names so i can add in a later msg..we confirm the place to meet after we see got how many people want to go...

is the bet still on?? about the tabao charbo one? i am still for all the people who still want to take up the challenge. -)

Malaysian Datuk
14-06-2005, 02:03 AM
waiting for you or Snowmansky to organise lor...........since both of you so lao jiao at this place............please kindly meet us newbies and guide us along yeah......... :Dboth of them are the same person :rolleyes: Snowmansky why are we still waiting?

snowmansky
14-06-2005, 02:32 AM
both of them are the same person :rolleyes: Snowmansky why are we still waiting?

I dun understand y u keep say mi and 8ight are same person. Maybe u jealous of me can afford to go to such grand and fun place. If u cant afford just F*ck off lah. Sore loser. I organised u dare to go or not? u got $ go or not? Later u follow us go and just sit down there see we play i also feel bad lah. I think u better dun go lah later throw my face there. U go LK or santum lah more affordable 4 u.

TigerGuy
14-06-2005, 04:25 AM
brother can I know some info abt this gal25 angel from stephanies?

Hakoshu
14-06-2005, 08:34 AM
I think u better organise one trip to prove him wronG.... So when's the good day???

Sore loser. I organised u dare to go or not? u got $ go or not?

8ight
14-06-2005, 08:37 AM
how who wants to come this sat?

snowmansky
14-06-2005, 05:57 PM
how who wants to come this sat?

Count mi in, I on anytime.

snowmansky
14-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I think u better organise one trip to prove him wronG.... So when's the good day???

Bro Hakoshu even if i organised i'm sure he dare not go. He only got a mouth to say. Even if he dare to go i doubt he got $ to spent. Ask him leave contact like i do lah if he dare

Zikoman
14-06-2005, 06:16 PM
Happened to bump into an old friend in JB last weekend, guess what? he told me he is now a "doctor" in JB... ;) took the opportunity to ask him about situation in JB now.. well, he told me matah still conducting checks, but not so "hiong" as compare to past few months.. me popped the golden question to him.. heard nowadays after all the raids Sampoo (yes, thats what JB party goers called Jazz & Blue) no longer welcome pills popper and "doctors" are not allowed into sampoo and everyone going in will have the bags checked?? his reply, yep, "doctors" cant go in, but nobody will stop you from "yeo ah yeo" inside. you can always makan first or stuff the magic pills in your pocket.. got $$, who dont wanna make?? the boss of "sampoo" is a Datuk leh.... you know what i mean??

well, Bros.. for you to interprete... ;)

snowmansky
14-06-2005, 06:30 PM
Happened to bump into an old friend in JB last weekend, guess what? he told me he is now a "doctor" in JB... ;) took the opportunity to ask him about situation in JB now.. well, he told me matah still conducting checks, but not so "hiong" as compare to past few months.. me popped the golden question to him.. heard nowadays after all the raids Sampoo (yes, thats what JB party goers called Jazz & Blue) no longer welcome pills popper and "doctors" are not allowed into sampoo and everyone going in will have the bags checked?? his reply, yep, "doctors" cant go in, but nobody will stop you from "yeo ah yeo" inside. you can always makan first or stuff the magic pills in your pocket.. got $$, who dont wanna make?? the boss of "sampoo" is a Datuk leh.... you know what i mean??

well, Bros.. for you to interprete... ;)

Bro Zikoman i agreed what u said. Last sat The boss call police to catch the 'doctor' that they suspect to sell 'medicine' inside the premises.

Sure meh? the boss is 'datuk' meh? What kind of datuk? Cos im a regular there the Boss always chat with me before i enter. Dun even know that they are Datuk.

snowmansky
14-06-2005, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE= Happened to bump into an old friend in JB last weekend, guess what? he told me he is now a "doctor" in JB... took the opportunity to ask him about situation in JB now.. well, he told me matah still conducting checks, but not so "hiong" as compare to past few months.. me popped the golden question to him.. heard nowadays after all the raids Sampoo (yes, thats what JB party goers called Jazz & Blue) no longer welcome pills popper and "doctors" are not allowed into sampoo and everyone going in will have the bags checked?? his reply, yep, "doctors" cant go in, but nobody will stop you from "yeo ah yeo" inside. you can always makan first or stuff the magic pills in your pocket.. got $$, who dont wanna make?? the boss of "sampoo" is a Datuk leh.... you know what i mean??
?[/QUOTE]

Malaysian Datuk R u going to say Zikoman who Quoted this is me again?
His fren who is a 'doctor' also can prove that they cant get in to sell drugs inside Jazz and Blues. Wat else u got to say? Dun believe go there see with ur own bloody cock eye

Zikoman
14-06-2005, 06:43 PM
forgot one more thingy he told me.. wanna play, better play at home!! nowhere is safe from the in JB... :)

cheers to all bros...

DeVegas
14-06-2005, 07:05 PM
forgot one more thingy he told me.. wanna play, better play at home!! nowhere is safe from the in JB... :)

cheers to all bros...

Bro is not onli in JB, same thing applies be it you are in Malacca, KL, Seremban, Old Klang Road, Penang, Ipoh, etc.

So want to yeo.........do it by the natural way......down lots of Whisky or Brandy can liao........ :D

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

ryanlim
14-06-2005, 09:44 PM
ok i organize
this saturady 10pm at holiday plaza, interested people plz msg me ur names so i can add in a later msg..we confirm the place to meet after we see got how many people want to go...

Organiser : 8ight
Date : 18/06/05 (Saturday)
Venue to meet up : ????????? (8ight.........Please fill in)
Time : 10pm
Night Club : Jazz & Blues @ Holiday Plaza

Samsters interested :
1) 8ight
2) Snowmansky
3) Nokia8800
4)

For those interested...........please copy and paste this........and fill in your name

Hakoshu
14-06-2005, 10:46 PM
So how many ppl going???? 2??? :D

Samsters interested :
1) 8ight
2) Snowmansky
3) Nokia8800
4) Ryanlim

For those interested...........please copy and paste this........and fill in your name

8ight
14-06-2005, 11:54 PM
any more interested? come den i can plan

8ight
15-06-2005, 01:17 AM
we meet at 10pm at pizza hut? care to give me ur contacts? den i go book room..or u guys prefer friday, cause sat it is going to be real crowded.

Zikoman
15-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Sure meh? the boss is 'datuk' meh? What kind of datuk? Cos im a regular there the Boss always chat with me before i enter. Dun even know that they are Datuk.
Bro.. maaf for the confusion. Its the boss of Dallas aka Ta Fu Hao who's a Datuk.. me was having a "hot glass teh alia" opp Dallas that night and my friend told me Dallas is going to be renovated. I asked him - wah! nowadays business so bad still wanna renovate. Thats where he told me the boss is a Datuk. no problem with $$. :D

To all Bros, Though i seldom post (boh pian, my profession doesn't allow me to surf SBF as and when i like, home is not conducive as well), my signature says it all.. but i do have some points to share with everyone.
I reckoned when Big Boss started this SBF, the intent was for all Bros of the cheonging world to gather in the cyber world and share info for all to benefit.. "win-win for all" .. however lately, due to some misunderstanding, there seems to be some "bickering" amongst some bros here... may i suggest that we put all behind and look forward to better days ahead... that is all bros from all walk of life to come together, share, benefit and enjoy each other companionship and correspondence and make new friends...

my 2-bahts' humble opinion.. i'm not a saint, juz someone in this miserable world trying to make my days happy..:p

And lastly... may the Samster Force be with all Bros..
To forgive is divine.. :+)

ryanlim
15-06-2005, 05:41 PM
So how many ppl going???? 2???

nope..................3 :D

Venue to meet up : Pizza Hut @ Holiday Plaza

Samsters interested :
1) 8ight
2) Snowmansky
3) Nokia8800
4) RyanLim
5) Hakoshu :D

JBPlayer
15-06-2005, 11:48 PM
eh i also wanna go but this month budget run liao :-( maybe next outing?????? hehehehe FYI mummy 33 girl 3310 very nice n sweet..... i like :p

nokia8800
16-06-2005, 03:00 PM
eh i also wanna go but this month budget run liao :-( maybe next outing?????? hehehehe FYI mummy 33 girl 3310 very nice n sweet..... i like :p

3310 how old? Can be 'take away' ? Damage?
I go tell her u like her during the outing. Whats your name and contact? i help u pass msg. hehe

got 8800 or 6680? 3310 too old model liao. joking!

nokia8800
17-06-2005, 04:36 PM
Organiser and guys the outing still on? if so i wanna prepare $ liao. Must Da bao again. Organiser i already email u my number liao. Pls get back to me asap. thank you

8ight
18-06-2005, 01:45 AM
y no ppl reply yet! u said u want to go den i organize den noone reply

andrewchoy
18-06-2005, 06:25 PM
i where got deduct u

ok i organize

is the bet still on?? about the tabao charbo one? i am still for all the people who still want to take up the challenge. -)

Hi, i am quite interesting... how can i contact you? How much i need to spend for ?

andrewchoy
18-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Hi,
i am quite interesting to joint yours... how can i contact your guys... please kindly advice...

8ight
19-06-2005, 02:52 PM
u got can email me for the details if u are really interested. [email protected] or private msg me

nokia8800
21-06-2005, 02:47 AM
u got can email me for the details if u are really interested. [email protected] or private msg me

Organiser i already given u my number... call mi when there is realli an outing, i on anytime, i miss tat girl that i da bao the last time

sjhks67
21-06-2005, 03:13 PM
Organiser i already given u my number... call mi when there is realli an outing, i on anytime, i miss tat girl that i da bao the last time
NOKIA8800, CAN YOU PM ME MUMMY 1 HP NO. BY THE WAY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO J&B? ANY NICE NO THAT YOU CAN RECOMMEND FOR DA BAO? TQ :confused:

fish76
21-06-2005, 08:46 PM

Some questions that i will appreciate answers

Price: ??? (Normal martell)
Quality of chicks: ???
Overall quality: ???

Butterfly system like Golden Palace or Booking system like Deluxe

Any other bros been there? Pls provide a quick FR.

nokia8800
21-06-2005, 09:41 PM
NOKIA8800, CAN YOU PM ME MUMMY 1 HP NO. BY THE WAY, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN TO J&B? ANY NICE NO THAT YOU CAN RECOMMEND FOR DA BAO? TQ :confused:

been there a few times but the very last time den got Da Bao. i dun have the mummy name card leh. Den i forget the gal no. which i da bao.
3318,3310 not bad but cant da bao. if u wan 8800 also can.hehe

nokia8800
21-06-2005, 09:56 PM
Some questions that i will appreciate answers

Price: ??? (Normal martell)
Quality of chicks: ???
Overall quality: ???

Butterfly system like Golden Palace or Booking system like Deluxe

Any other bros been there? Pls provide a quick FR.

Price: RM400++ (Normal martell)

Quality of chicks: different ppl different view on gal. Its better to go down and view yourself. jbcheongster say 3310 and 3318 is good den i go down and ask them sit wif mi. realli not bad

Overall quality: your quality refers to the place or the gal? If quality of the place can say is 5 star. for gal 3 1/2 - 4 star

gal usually butterfly but can book them the whole nite at $300(standard rate) can negotiate with them. muz have good negotiaton skill.(i mangage to reduce to $200)

JBCheongster
21-06-2005, 10:52 PM
jbcheongster say 3310 and 3318 is good den i go down and ask them sit wif mi. realli not bad

When the fcuk did I ever mentioned the above... :mad: Pls dun anyhow quote me.... :mad:

fish76
22-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Thanks for reply. Ok, got general feel already. That means the operations there are similar to the old Golden Palace.........i miss that place man. It was THE club to be during early 90s.

gal usually butterfly but can book them the whole nite at $300(standard rate) can negotiate with them. muz have good negotiaton skill.(i mangage to reduce to $200)

I guess 200 means sit beside u for the whole night only and any extras to be settled later right? Same shit different place and time

sjhks67
22-06-2005, 11:09 AM
When the fcuk did I ever mentioned the above... :mad: Pls dun anyhow quote me.... :mad:
I AM BEGINING TO DOUBT 8800 CREDIBILITY...

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:16 PM

Samsters interested :
1) 8ight
2) Snowmansky
3) Nokia8800
4)

no sound, no music liao?

Ah Dez
22-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Yesterday was drinking in DNP, before some of the girls say want to go disco..... so at first was thinking of LK, but sian, got to bring 3 girls along... so went to Jazz and Blues.......
not sure they change DJ or wat, but i find the music drop standard....... sat like for 1/2 hour... before everyone gave the boring look.....
so paid up.. and went to Dallas.. book ourselves a room... and wack man.. got strip show see... :D

sdfr
23-06-2005, 11:52 AM
if u dun believe, u got the right to choose not to go...i just telling u my personal exprience.

nobody is going. how much they pay you to post here. ? if want to advertise put in paper la .... why? no money arrrrh?

sdfr
23-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I dun understand y u keep say mi and 8ight are same person. Maybe u jealous of me can afford to go to such grand and fun place. If u cant afford just F*ck off lah. Sore loser. I organised u dare to go or not? u got $ go or not? Later u follow us go and just sit down there see we play i also feel bad lah. I think u better dun go lah later throw my face there. U go LK or santum lah more affordable 4 u.

hey, stupid. can ask u question? when u born that time, the nurse drop you on your head how many times ha?

fish76
23-06-2005, 01:49 PM
Yesterday was drinking in DNP,
so paid up.. and went to Dallas.. book ourselves a room... and wack man.. got strip show see... :D

How come only you have such luck at DNP? :D

I always with the suay people, no such luck. Mayb tonight i try again.

8ight
23-06-2005, 10:58 PM
nobody is going. how much they pay you to post here. ? if want to advertise put in paper la .... why? no money arrrrh?

u dun jiao wei lah..i said normally only u kpkb..i was arranging an outing, den all the people tat siad they wanted to go did not reply.

snowmansky
24-06-2005, 02:55 AM
hey, stupid. can ask u question? when u born that time, the nurse drop you on your head how many times ha?

U den let nurse drop, or maybe ur mum cb dun let ur head come out when u born, den u become crazy cos short of oxygen. Not happy come look for mi, i always there at weekend. I treat u go. no need to be another sore loser.

snowmansky
24-06-2005, 02:56 AM
Yesterday was drinking in DNP, before some of the girls say want to go disco..... so at first was thinking of LK, but sian, got to bring 3 girls along... so went to Jazz and Blues.......
not sure they change DJ or wat, but i find the music drop standard....... sat like for 1/2 hour... before everyone gave the boring look.....

Is ur gal strip or the gal of dallas strip?
if gal working there strip den i change place to hang out liao

sjhks67
24-06-2005, 05:48 PM
I AM BEGINING TO DOUBT 8800 CREDIBILITY...

AFTER SO MUCH DISCUSSIONS ON J&B, I WENT THERE LAST NIGHT WITH 2 FRIENDS. REACHED THE PLACE 10.30, NO PERSON IN SIGHT. GALS ONLY START DROPPING IN AFTER 11.30PM. MUMMY 1 NOT AVAILABLE, SO ASSISTANT CAME AND BROUGHT US THE GALS WHICH ARE SO ......KA NA SAI! NO MOOD TO BOOK AND SO LET THEM FLY HOPING THEY WONT COME BACK.GIRLS CAN DA BAO...BULL SHIT. J&B NO 'E'......BULL SHIT. 2 OF THE 3 GALS WITH US ARE HIGH ON 'E'. MOST OF THE GIRLS ARE SO POOR IN QUALITY THAT.......BETTER NOT MENTION. TO ALL THE IDIOTS WHO HAS GONE TO J&B AND GAVE GOOD REVIEWS......F%@# YOU HIGH HIGH. YOU MUST BE EITHER SHAREHOLDERS OR PEOPLE WITH FREAKING TASTE......AND SHOULD HAVE THEIR 'LC' CUT AND FEED TO CHICKENS WITH BIRD FLUE AND BANNED FROM THIS FORUM FOR MISLEADING BROTHERS....

fish76
24-06-2005, 06:19 PM
YOU MUST BE EITHER SHAREHOLDERS OR PEOPLE WITH FREAKING TASTE......

Thanks for the FR. Looks like i am going to keep away from JnB.

Has anyone been to the karoke in Hotel Intercont......think it is call Darren's Lounge. Any FRs of the place? Just noticed it when i drove pass.

sjhks67
24-06-2005, 08:24 PM

Has anyone been to the karoke in Hotel Intercont......think it is call Darren's Lounge. Any FRs of the place? Just noticed it when i drove pass.
HAVE BEEN TO THAT PLACE 3 TIMES AND AS I HAVE SAID EARLIER SOME OF QUALITY OF THE GALS THERE ARE GOOD BUT THOSE THAT CAN BE DA BAO ARE KA NA SAI AND EXPENSIVE. NEED TO BUY THEM 8 HOURS AND ON TOP OF THAT NEED TO PAY 500 FOR ST AND 1000 FOR LT. IF YOU WANNA ONLY SING AND RABA RABA THEN YOU MIGHT ENJOY THIS PLACE. I HAVE YET TO TRY DELUXE. WILL DO SO SOON AND HOPE THAT DUN END IN TOTAL FRUSTRATION LIKE J&B AND DARRENS.

snowmansky
24-06-2005, 11:35 PM
AFTER SO MUCH DISCUSSIONS ON J&B, I WENT THERE LAST NIGHT WITH 2 FRIENDS. REACHED THE PLACE 10.30, NO PERSON IN SIGHT. GALS ONLY START DROPPING IN AFTER 11.30PM. MUMMY 1 NOT AVAILABLE, SO ASSISTANT CAME AND BROUGHT US THE GALS WHICH ARE SO ......KA NA SAI! NO MOOD TO BOOK AND SO LET THEM FLY HOPING THEY WONT COME BACK.GIRLS CAN DA BAO...BULL SHIT. J&B NO 'E'......BULL SHIT. 2 OF THE 3 GALS WITH US ARE HIGH ON 'E'. MOST OF THE GIRLS ARE SO POOR IN QUALITY THAT.......BETTER NOT MENTION. TO ALL THE IDIOTS WHO HAS GONE TO J&B AND GAVE GOOD REVIEWS......F%@# YOU HIGH HIGH. YOU MUST BE EITHER SHAREHOLDERS OR PEOPLE WITH FREAKING TASTE......AND SHOULD HAVE THEIR 'LC' CUT AND FEED TO CHICKENS WITH BIRD FLUE AND BANNED FROM THIS FORUM FOR MISLEADING BROTHERS....

NBCB u talk simi lj. Ask u wat happen there last night if u say u went. i was there last nite. something happening happened. if u can tell mi den i believe u. If not pls dun bark like a mad dog here.

Farking silly singaporean... KIASU, KIASEE, Simi ma kia. might as well go HONG GAN.

JBPlayer
24-06-2005, 11:37 PM
eh if some of the bros here bo luck dun say la.... mummy 1 cannot make it one la....... hahahahah i got mummy 33 and call girl 3368 very nice wad.... but too bad cannot da bao one..... sexy though..... :)

dathinman
25-06-2005, 12:02 AM
eh if some of the bros here bo luck dun say la.... mummy 1 cannot make it one la....... hahahahah i got mummy 33 and call girl 3368 very nice wad.... but too bad cannot da bao one..... sexy though..... :)

Not bo luck.

Supposed to be bo E.

sjhks67
25-06-2005, 10:17 AM
NBCB u talk simi lj. Ask u wat happen there last night if u say u went. i was there last nite. something happening happened. if u can tell mi den i believe u. If not pls dun bark like a mad dog here.

Farking silly singaporean... KIASU, KIASEE, Simi ma kia. might as well go HONG GAN.
WHAT HAPPENING HAPPENED? IS POWER BREAKDOWN FOR 3 TIMES YOU CALL HAPPENING? OR IS IT WHEN THE SHORTY SINGER AND HIS 2 ANGELS SINGING COUNTLESS BIRTHDAY SONGS OR WATCHING THE 4 EYE BOZO CLOWN INTOXICATED WITH E ( IS IT YOU? ) DANCING ALONE IN THE HALL YOU DEEMED HAPPENING? I CAN ONLY CATEGORISED YOU AS ONE OF THE MORONIC AH BENGS WHO CAN ONLY AFFORD TO SEEK CHEAP THRILLS AND GIVE US MALAYSIANS A BAD NAME.

fish76
25-06-2005, 02:41 PM

U got a problem with Singaporeans? That will include ME! So pls be more civilised.

8ight
25-06-2005, 04:38 PM
just out to have fun, quarrel till like that for fuck? u believe u go lah, dun believe go other place mah
wat is the problem with u ppl man.

dathinman
25-06-2005, 06:40 PM
just out to have fun, quarrel till like that for fuck? u believe u go lah, dun believe go other place mah
wat is the problem with u ppl man.

Someone went to check it out and found it to be far from what other people described it to be.

It's like someone recommending an ang pai but turns out be an ah kua. :)

That's the problem.

Malaysian Datuk
25-06-2005, 07:17 PM
So the truth is out.....I guess Snowmansky and his many nicks have all along wanted to take the bros here to holland with his J&B's 'advertisements'. I guess this thread can be consigned to trash bin liao. And the threadststarter can change his many nicks. Any last words Snowmansky? :D

usmjordan2
25-06-2005, 08:38 PM
If the place is really good , no need to promote here , everybody will know and heard from his friend.

May be the standard of each person are diff , you feel ok doesnt mean i feel good

so better remain in singapore to avoid

1. Kena ' rombak @
2. Heavy traffic jam

8ight
26-06-2005, 04:52 AM
wth. datuk, i did not start the thread for fun..and now u just pop out of the blue and said this thread is rubbish...ask u go u also dun dare go

sdfr
26-06-2005, 02:33 PM
U den let nurse drop, or maybe ur mum cb dun let ur head come out when u born, den u become crazy cos short of oxygen. Not happy come look for mi, i always there at weekend. I treat u go. no need to be another sore loser.

hey, stupid. u better don go chiong so much... save ur money and buy a new brain. the one u r using currently a bit not working properly leh.

sdfr
26-06-2005, 02:36 PM
WHAT HAPPENING HAPPENED? IS POWER BREAKDOWN FOR 3 TIMES YOU CALL HAPPENING? OR IS IT WHEN THE SHORTY SINGER AND HIS 2 ANGELS SINGING COUNTLESS BIRTHDAY SONGS OR WATCHING THE 4 EYE BOZO CLOWN INTOXICATED WITH E ( IS IT YOU? ) DANCING ALONE IN THE HALL YOU DEEMED HAPPENING? I CAN ONLY CATEGORISED YOU AS ONE OF THE MORONIC AH BENGS WHO CAN ONLY AFFORD TO SEEK CHEAP THRILLS AND GIVE US MALAYSIANS A BAD NAME.

wahlao...just ignore him and everytime he open his mouth just say he stupid la. very easy. the people with brains (like us lah) no need to bother so much about the idiots

sdfr
26-06-2005, 02:37 PM
wth. datuk, i did not start the thread for fun..and now u just pop out of the blue and said this thread is rubbish...ask u go u also dun dare go

he not dun dare go. he just don like hanging out with stupid people.

sjhks67
26-06-2005, 09:45 PM
I THINK THAT WE SHOULD ALL IGNORE OR BAN ALL COMMENTS POSTED BY IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE WHO POST MISLEADING INFORMATION. THEY WILL DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM AND BRING ALL OF US TO HOLLAND. HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL PROTECT THIS FORUM SO THAT IT CAN STILL BE A RELIABLE SOUCE OF INFO FOR ALL SAMSTER. AND FOR THE SNOWMAN WHO HAS GONE HIDING, THE OBSOLETE NOKIA PHONE AND MR 8IGHT OR RATHER MR69...............f*** OFF BOZOS. YOU GUYS SHOULS JOIN THE CIRCUS!

Ah Dez
27-06-2005, 02:21 PM
How come only you have such luck at DNP? :D

I always with the suay people, no such luck. Mayb tonight i try again.

you must steady with them... talk talk..... :D

talk their language....

Ah Dez
27-06-2005, 02:24 PM

Why so fierce?? :D

Seriously.... wat do u expect?? if u want fuck in room , all these... then dont bother going disco.... coz most of the girls are high on drugs...

unless... u book a girl.... buy her many pills... then she HIGH liao.. can can start to squeeze her..

But then... most girls who play pills.... all has SMALL TITS!

Ah Dez
27-06-2005, 02:25 PM

Yo... it is just a LOUNGE!.. no girls..... got waitress.. but i think all malays..

sit down,COFFEE,TEA.. thats it!

Ah Dez
27-06-2005, 02:28 PM

Na Bay.... when i dance.. also sometimes 1 person on the dance floor... :D

I remember.. the longest i ever dance in JB.. NON-STOP was at Ye Lai Xiang... the pills then were good....

so i was like reach there at 12... then pop... then start dancing... till 7am!!!... non-stop... then 2nd round.. CAFE-2... :D

That time.. Siao 1 man...

sjhks67
27-06-2005, 04:52 PM
Why so fierce?? :D

Seriously.... wat do u expect?? if u want fuck in room , all these... then dont bother going disco.... coz most of the girls are high on drugs...

unless... u book a girl.... buy her many pills... then she HIGH liao.. can can start to squeeze her..

But then... most girls who play pills.... all has SMALL TITS!
VERY DISSAPOINTING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS POSTED SO MANY TIMES. KINDLY READ THE THREAD "SAFEST NIGHT CLUB IN JB! JAZZ AND BLUES". ORIGINATOR CLAIMS NO E NO RAID. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH....

snowmansky
27-06-2005, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Ah Dez]Yo... it is just a LOUNGE!.. no girls..... got waitress.. but i think all malays..

darren is KTV Club got PR too,chinese n malay also have lah,who's say coffee n tea.....sakit lah! :confused:

Ah Dez
28-06-2005, 09:17 AM
darren is KTV Club got PR too,chinese n malay also have lah,who's say coffee n tea.....sakit lah! :confused:

is it? :confused: .............

Ah Dez
28-06-2005, 09:18 AM
VERY DISSAPOINTING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS POSTED SO MANY TIMES. KINDLY READ THE THREAD "SAFEST NIGHT CLUB IN JB! JAZZ AND BLUES". ORIGINATOR CLAIMS NO E NO RAID. DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ENGLISH....

Don't understand... all i know that is in jb here... a disco without E,K etc etc.. is not a disco....

sjhks67
28-06-2005, 09:21 AM
Yo... it is just a LOUNGE!.. no girls..... got waitress.. but i think all malays..

sit down,COFFEE,TEA.. thats it!
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF #%#@* WHO WILL LEAD PEOPLE TO HOLLAND. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THAT PLACE? BEEN THERE MANY TIMES AND THERE ARE SOME GOOD QUALITY GIRLS HOWEVER THE ONES THAT CAN BE DA BAO ARE NOT PRETTY. LOOK FOR MUMMY GRACE. SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. LOCAL STOCKS ONLY. IN TERMS OF RANKING FOR NIGHTCLUBS ONLY LOSE OUT TO DELUXE.

dathinman
28-06-2005, 10:12 AM
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF #%#@* WHO WILL LEAD PEOPLE TO HOLLAND. HAVE YOU BEEN TO THAT PLACE? BEEN THERE MANY TIMES AND THERE ARE SOME GOOD QUALITY GIRLS HOWEVER THE ONES THAT CAN BE DA BAO ARE NOT PRETTY. LOOK FOR MUMMY GRACE. SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. LOCAL STOCKS ONLY. IN TERMS OF RANKING FOR NIGHTCLUBS ONLY LOSE OUT TO DELUXE.

Ah Dez must have mistaken the KTV with another lounge in the hotel. The latter is a small one with live band performances. The waitresses are Malays (some were quite hot the last time I was there).

There is also a KTV, Darren Karaoke Lounge. Part of a chain,

http://www.nightscene.com.my/darren_lounge.asp

fish76
28-06-2005, 08:36 PM
you must steady with them... talk talk..... :D

talk their language....

How abt a practical demostration? It will help greatly as compared to theories. Me not scholar type but the worker kind, so need the dai kor to show the ropes.

nokia8800
29-06-2005, 02:15 AM
Hey any bro being there today?
Where's the long hair singer?
Replaced with 2 new singer? So terrible, always Zao Xia(out of tune). Sing so awful still use them. The shortie keep sing wrong lyrics still sing till so Wu Sey. Buay Tahan.

Ah Dez
29-06-2005, 11:19 AM

My fault.. screw me..... ;)

JBPlayer
29-06-2005, 02:27 PM
walao
geylang also got K and E wad..... one man's meat is another ones poison wad..... lol dun like dun go lor....

dathinman
29-06-2005, 02:40 PM
walao
geylang also got K and E wad..... one man's meat is another ones poison wad..... lol dun like dun go lor....

Eh....I thought the thread starter said don't have one.

That was his selling point.

Dun have, so go.

Now have, so how? :D

Malaysian Datuk
29-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Eh....I thought the thread starter said don't have one.

That was his selling point.

Dun have, so go.

Now have, so how? :DHo Ho Ho....bro enough already lah, the threadstarter kena arrows until pockmarked liao, if the threadstarter is really shareholder of J & B or something then 'bo way kong'.........he spoiled his own party with this stupid thread backfired. But if he is just some kaypoh regular customer trying to impress someone then I really feel for the boss of J & B :D btw Ah Dez mentioned got performance by MP4 in J & B next month right?

8ight
29-06-2005, 08:23 PM
well i just go there and have fun, if u dun believe, den forget abt the whole thing

dathinman
30-06-2005, 10:24 AM
well i just go there and have fun, if u dun believe, den forget abt the whole thing

Better dun go lah, because someone went and what you claimed earlier might not be current anymore. Also with the operasi going on, no fun riding in police lorry to squat at the balai polis until next morning.

But if you die-die must go, go with snowmansky and jbplayer. Both also offered to cover the bill if got E. :D

8ight
30-06-2005, 08:03 PM
just go nia, know people around, scared what. all eat money one mah.got money scared meh..

average jOe
01-07-2005, 01:46 AM
Ah Dez was right when he wrote that a disco in JB without E, K, is not a disco. I wonder what's the real motive of the thread starter. In JB discos, you will be perceived differently if you are clean from drug. With those increadibly loud, i mean mind blowing intensity explosive music, how can one last in there without drugs? So in conclusion, there is no such thing as drug free discos in jb, but you can chose to be drug free. Just stay as far as possible from the speaker. As I chiong JB discos often, I realised the money most Singaporean invested just to please, not bed, goes to the pockets of their bf; propably a pretty boy. Why be a fool then? Just enjoy yourself and that all you need to know. Many after popping pills have a drug induced romancitised feelings toward certain gal causing them to fall head over heels over them. It's only the drugs. And now with so much strigent raids and your customary anxious filled passage to Singapore via CNB. Well,......U decide.

dathinman
01-07-2005, 04:16 PM
just go nia, know people around, scared what. all eat money one mah.got money scared meh..

Recipe for disaster. Money talks but sometime it doesn't. :D

cheong jb
02-07-2005, 11:50 AM

U TRY TO GET THE SAMSTER HERE INTO BIG TROUBLE? :mad:

WITH THE CURRENT RAID CONDUCTED BY BUKIT AMAN NO ONE IS SAFE EVEN IF U KNOW THE STATE POLICE CHIEF. IF LUCKY THEY MIGHT FINE $$ AND LET U GO, IF NOT GO COURT THEN GO TO DRUG REHAB CENTER FOR BETWEEN 6 MONTH TO 2 YEAR.

SAMMY, I THINK ITS TIME U TAKE SOME ACTION OTHERWISE THERE WONT BE ANY ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN THIS FORUM ANYMORE

smiler
02-07-2005, 12:25 PM
Wow.....firece sia CJB?

Relax lah, pls invest my pts. :D

8ight
02-07-2005, 04:43 PM
u dun take drugs u scared what sia, unless u do

8ight
03-07-2005, 04:07 AM
so there was just another check today, and nothing went wrong.

Ah Dez
06-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Many after popping pills have a drug induced romancitised feelings toward certain gal causing them to fall head over heels over them. It's only the drugs.

Friend... this is the 1 man!.... many people has fallen head over heels over the girls just for that!....

Divine
09-07-2005, 11:56 AM
U TRY TO GET THE SAMSTER HERE INTO BIG TROUBLE? :mad:

WITH THE CURRENT RAID CONDUCTED BY BUKIT AMAN NO ONE IS SAFE EVEN IF U KNOW THE STATE POLICE CHIEF. IF LUCKY THEY MIGHT FINE $$ AND LET U GO, IF NOT GO COURT THEN GO TO DRUG REHAB CENTER FOR BETWEEN 6 MONTH TO 2 YEAR.

SAMMY, I THINK ITS TIME U TAKE SOME ACTION OTHERWISE THERE WONT BE ANY ACTIVE PARTICIPANT IN THIS FORUM ANYMORE

ehhh..cheong ah..no need get so exicted lah. If bros wanna go let them go lor, if up lorry dun blame anyone can le. Ppl got money wanna spend no need stop them. Bail money 3k, then 5k for second time nia mah. they can afford. oh ya forgot to mention they oso got time to sit inside spend 300 for $30 prepaid card to call fren + per meal of kfc is worth about 100 onli mah. they rich + got time to spend inside let them lor.

Divine
09-07-2005, 11:57 AM
Friend... this is the 1 man!.... many people has fallen head over heels over the girls just for that!....

BRO I FULLY AGREE!!!!

average jOe
10-07-2005, 01:33 AM
I am honoured that Ah Dez n Divine agreed to what was written. I used to frequent LK, all by myself. Once, almost beaten by a group of guys thinking i was after the gal dancing in front of me; couldn't be farthest away from the truth.She followed wherever i danced. So i go thru' the exit, hail a cab and bye bye. Kind of miss those days. Maybe Ah Dez n Divine can reccommend??

Divine
10-07-2005, 04:20 AM
I am honoured that Ah Dez n Divine agreed to what was written. I used to frequent LK, all by myself. Once, almost beaten by a group of guys thinking i was after the gal dancing in front of me; couldn't be farthest away from the truth.She followed wherever i danced. So i go thru' the exit, hail a cab and bye bye. Kind of miss those days. Maybe Ah Dez n Divine can reccommend??

go Jakarta... :D . I miss those good old days of cheonging jb too. Remember those times when discos had showgirls dancing? the wind so bad until they some of them had to move up to kl to work le..... Personally i really dun think tat jb discos would ever be the same in the near future.

Well for the sake of those who are into good old fashion drinking and have the excess cash, i personally would like say DNP is a good place to drink since some bros(spending a few ks to extend and there are bros interested..) here seems to +++ in terms of thousands (i not so rich). I about 3 months never go le but tat place should still be packed with waitresses waiting to get ld from the customers. Drug free? i dunno, i suppose its up to individual whether to take them or not in the first place.

Cheers and have fun...

sgmjplayer
11-07-2005, 11:31 AM
Cheers and have fun...

you guys still cheong JB? :p

Ah Dez
11-07-2005, 02:52 PM

Sometimes... it is just that buggers who got no life.. no proper jobs.. no shit! so they have K for breakfast, 5 for lunch and estacy for dinner!... so those drugs makes them think that they are the King of the world.

Me myself also got a few incidents with people like that and sometimes when u are high . . you also want to find trouble... but luckily , i always seems to siam away.... maybe i got that innocent look :D ... so when ever i just look blankly at them and smile, they also no heart to do anything to me.
And same as you, i frequent everywhere around alone... especially Ye Lai Xiang and Cafe2.

got 1 incident was when i was in Ye Lai Xiang, when a group of guys find trouble with me after the place is closing... seems like they are not very happy with my dancing. . .
They were saying i very guai lan,why keep dancing, is it because i got a lot of gas?
Then i was like.... Errr... "BLANK" !!!! don't know wat to say... i dance also got problem.... seems that 1 of the GFs keep saying that i dance well... and i didn't see it coming, coz 1 by 1 of them actually were beside me while i was on the dance floor.... and 1 fall out, and another took over..... [ they think it was a challenge from me], but can't blame me if u are useless... then before i knew it... it got about 10-15 guys behind me... opppss.... all were on my side, asking me who want to find trouble! didn't know..... that i was getting a bit bit smelly name in Ye Lai Xiang... luckily all the bouncers came... all just ask those kids to fuck spider and go away.
While was having my usual morning tea with the waitress and bouncers... they told me actually got a few big people got ask before liao, who is that monkey who is always on the dance floor!!!!...... Hiaks man, like that danger man! ! ! later get killed on the dance floor also don't know wat reason.... so the next few days, when i am there alone or with friends..... i just sit there.. and never got to the dance floor....torture man!!! but just move around our own area. It was like 4 days. . . and then came a SATURDAY!!.... there was a RAID! but the music was stopped, seems that the police were nearby... but they didn't actually came up. . . so the music resume... but noone dare to go on the dance floor. ...... after like 5 mins, 1 of the bouncer came and talk to me.....ask me go dance lah!.. long time , see me sit in the sofa so long liao.... then i was like.. NAH!!! NO Balls...!!! Then 2 more came..... so no problem.. anything they handle! then 1 by 1 of my friends.. say STEADY STEADY!!.. say will follow me......... KNN , end up.. all stand outside the dance floor.. while i walk in alone!!... right to the middle of the empty.. "STADIUM"!
Anyway,4 day of adrenlin......... then the DJ , i think he also realize, or someone gave him a Signal..... coz within 1 min, he was playing the combo of
God is a Girl/Le Delire/Moonlight Shadow ! ! !
All my ..." HORMONS" just burst man!!...... woooo woooo wooo.... slowly i think people came in..... by Moonlight Shadow.... i open my eyes.. coz i hit someone... then i realize!~! the floor is full liao!!! 1 BIG HAPPY FAMILY!.... so... laugh and went back to sit..with my friends... we were laughing .. when people start to come and cheers us !..... wah lan, the beer was like free flow for that night!!..... and when the place was about to close... people were like asking us to join them for 2nd round..... but becuase my group also quite big ... i think got 8-9, so we also shy... but people were like saying.. nevermind, money no problem.. scared no fun only!!... but then... people who talk big, usually are just peanuts... and then....... they usually DIE early also.
So nah... went ourselves, don't want later people want to chop them, i also got chop for no reason.... ... end up went to LK , then no place to SIT! oppss.. so we thought of going other place..... then 1 of the LK bouncer saw me.. and ask me go where??? i said no place to sit.. so we go other places.... then he said, for me.. COMFRIM HAVE!!... KNN.. i was thinking... Na Bay, do i have the... VIP CARD wirtten across my forehead??.. CCB.
So went in..... and another 3 hours dancing non-stop... and all the people whom never come to cheers us at the last joint... came ...... wah shiok... then can "LEGALLY" dance with all the girls.... no one complain and find us trouble also... :D

Wah.. Knn... i write until damm shiok, just remember those times.........
But nowadays. . . no point lah hor...
No point playing all these shit....... to think of it, we were not winners then, but we are also LOSERS.

Winners are people who take charge of thier lives....acheive things in life...
going disco everytime.... don't win us anything.... we just loses our time and life away..

Work hard for family, progress in work, makes us winners.

Divine
12-07-2005, 01:35 AM
No point playing all these shit....... to think of it, we were not winners then, but we are also LOSERS.

going disco everytime.... don't win us anything.... we just loses our time and life away..

Work hard for family, progress in work, makes us winners.[/QUOTE]

errr...u still got good times there..haizzz..every time i go ye lai xiang have to take care of one 'BI' ger, fun meh? at least no need to go through tat shit again le.

Ah Dez
12-07-2005, 04:13 AM
errr...u still got good times there..haizzz..every time i go ye lai xiang have to take care of one 'BI' ger, fun meh? at least no need to go through tat shit again le.

Many after popping pills have a drug induced romancitised feelings toward certain gal causing them to fall head over heels over them. It's only the drugs.

average jOe
12-07-2005, 05:23 AM
Ah Dez,Thanks 4 ur confirmatiion of what i observed in clubs. i still prefer LK though. On one thing, trust me, once she knew you are crazy for her. Her ability to devour your cash will be in motion. Remeber once you are high on drugs, you will almost certainly give her what she want. Trust me, they are more intelligent then you thought. Well, not all are bad but caution need to be heeded.Even though, i still miss jb disco. Haiz, how about DNP pubs, get to know gals and ask them to extend? What do u think? Or just go to a disco straightaway? Then which club? Sorrie........really lost touch.

Malaysian Datuk
12-07-2005, 07:45 PM

Work hard for family, progress in work, makes us winners.Rolling Good Times only last so long......it seems to me AH Dez mature liao....so when Platinum? :D

Divine
13-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Rolling Good Times only last so long......it seems to me AH Dez mature liao....so when Platinum? :D

u all go ahead...i stay in sillypore go pubbing suan le.. :p