PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Subway ICE Club on 24/25th May

MIRAGE29
18-05-2005, 04:33 AM
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ? Every month only got 1-2 chance to go to Bangkok City area to cheong. The rest of the time kena caged at Samut Prakan/Phattanakan area :(

Can get 5 Bottles of Black Label + 1 Free Karaoke VIP room for 10,000 Baht if can find enough bros to share member on these 2 days... if not cheong alone not enough $$. (earning thai baht leh, not SGD.)

Gladly serve as translator for all bros who want girls to go back with them (some dancers at ICE Club can go LT but need to discuss price with mamasan first)

Any bors interested can call my thai number 058095526 or PM me.

PS: Bro Singkrathai... free anot.... if you come, i sure kai siao chio bu for you kekeke :p

Sawasdee

Freestyler69
18-05-2005, 09:31 AM
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ?
Sawasdee

bro that place got side entrance thru a small door ..am i rite? That place happening meh? haha i walk past many times never look inside..

too bad this month cannot go ..join u next time

lastmemory
18-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Hi bro ,
not in may. I may go over to bkk on july/august. if you still interest, pm me. Hopefully we could party together.

singrakthai
18-05-2005, 02:05 PM
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ? Every month only got 1-2 chance to go to Bangkok City area to cheong. The rest of the time kena caged at Samut Prakan/Phattanakan area
PS: Bro Singkrathai... free anot.... if you come, i sure kai siao chio bu for you kekeke Sawasdee
Hi hi! I feel very pai say towards u leh... its all about the timing leh.. u only got 1-2 chance/month to cheong, whereas, I prefer to go out on weekends only cos gotta work on weekdays... don't want to affect my work... BUT, bo bian already.. i'll give u a ring! :)
cheers

mrdump
18-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Any bros wanna go clubbing at Subway ICE (ratchada) on 24th/25th May ? Every month only got 1-2 chance to go to Bangkok City area to cheong. The rest of the time kena caged at Samut Prakan/Phattanakan area :(

Can get 5 Bottles of Black Label + 1 Free Karaoke VIP room for 10,000 Baht if can find enough bros to share member on these 2 days... if not cheong alone not enough $$. (earning thai baht leh, not SGD.)

Gladly serve as translator for all bros who want girls to go back with them (some dancers at ICE Club can go LT but need to discuss price with mamasan first)

PS: Bro Singkrathai... free anot.... if you come, i sure kai siao chio bu for you kekeke :p

Sawasdee

change to 31may05.........i will be there 4 3 days.

lingwu74
18-05-2005, 02:22 PM
bro....your timing very bad la...have been in bangkok for 2 weeks and am flying off on 21/5. I have been dying to try out Ice CLub cos I dun dare go in alone (scared that all my money gone in one day!). SIGH!!! Anyway, give us a FR (if any) on the experience there...dun forget the charges. Maybe next month when I am there, we could cheong together..bro moonlight, u r included too!!!

MIRAGE29
18-05-2005, 09:22 PM
bro....your timing very bad la...have been in bangkok for 2 weeks and am flying off on 21/5. I have been dying to try out Ice CLub cos I dun dare go in alone (scared that all my money gone in one day!). SIGH!!! Anyway, give us a FR (if any) on the experience there...dun forget the charges. Maybe next month when I am there, we could cheong together..bro moonlight, u r included too!!!

Bro Lingwu,

I have also been in Bangkok for the past month except that i can to fly to Taipei and some other countries for business meetings almost every other week.

As for a FR on ICE club, it's not too bad a place. Rather small but cosy. The dancers there are quite chio and some of them actually does LT with customers but it's not like on the spot u go, see, straight away can ask to go back with you. Dancers like I explained a while back in another thread think of themselves as having a little more integrity than your MP WLs. But if you willing to put a little effort, ta pau is sure no problem wan.

But you are right when you say that you dun dare to go in alone.... if the Mamasan knows that you are foreigner, you confirmed kena (eg. she will try her best to kai siao char bor for you and make you buy many many drinks for the PR... ) But I am quite regular there (i go about 2-3 times a month) so now the Mamasan and I quite good friends liao and she say if I bring friends down to the club, she will try her best to give us discount (like try to save on Ladies Drinks= LD) for us.

The membership fee is quite standard, 10,000B for 5 bottles of Black Label, which equates to 2,000B per black label but we get a VIP karaoke room (can sit 6 guys and gals) for free. Mixers are also free. if you don't open member, 1 bottle is 3,000B and mixers are charged at 100B per bottle. Kinda bo hua if you think about it, so I always make it a point to open member when I go unless I have balance bottles.
Also sometimes, if Mamasan got kan tau (eg. customer buy member and then cannot finish so he sell the bottles cheap back to the club), she will kai siao these kan tau to me. I was there last week and I bought 2 bottles for black label for 1,500 per bottle so that's a saving of 1,000B. Ain't much but hey when you live in BKK for long time, you will know what 1,000B can do :D

For bros who are scared that if they go and have to have PR ladies sit with them and must pay LD, dun worry, last month i had a bunch for SG friends down and i tell Mamasan not to chop my friends, she let 3 PR ladies sit with my friends from 9pm to 2am and charge us only 5 LD per lady.

so total damage that nite was:
Membership: 10,000 (shared by 5 bros so 2K per pax)
Ladies Drink: 240 per drink x 5 = 1200 per bro

So in the end, each bro with girl paid about 3200B for drinks, ladies and karaoke for the whole night. Plus at the end, we only finished 3 bottles so had 2 bottles left (for next trip). then next trip, we only need to pay for LD only :)

For those who ever cheong clubs like Forte, Orbit, Carribean, you will know that in these clubs, damage is much more and Mamasan cannot cham seong wan. if PR sit wif you for 5 hours that's either 8 or 10 LD for sure. TheResort dun even need to think.. you sure kena jia liat jia liat. but then again, the quality of the girls in ICE cannot compare with the other top clubs lah of course.

If any bros need more info, can pm me any time. if need info on other clubs, can do so as well.

Sawasdee

MIRAGE29
18-05-2005, 09:28 PM
change to 31may05.........i will be there 4 3 days.

I will try to sneak out the house on 30th..... but must have excuse :p . If I got chance i let u know.

Also most of them time, i stay at Ratchada City Hotel (800B a nite or 900B for nicer room). It's walkable distance to all the MPs so that saves some trouble.

Sawasdee

mrdump
18-05-2005, 09:39 PM
I will try to sneak out the house on 30th..... but must have excuse :p . If I got chance i let u know.

Also most of them time, i stay at Ratchada City Hotel (800B a nite or 900B for nicer room). It's walkable distance to all the MPs so that saves some trouble.

Sawasdee
30th cannot lah,can only be there on 31th afternoon around 6-7pm.
let see got chance to met u there anot.......
mi always stay at boss tower but abit fur away from ratchada

MIRAGE29
19-05-2005, 11:56 PM
30th cannot lah,can only be there on 31th afternoon around 6-7pm.
let see got chance to met u there anot.......
mi always stay at boss tower but abit fur away from ratchada

Bro, I mean if will try to get out of the house for 2-3 days from 30th or 31st :-).

Wah Boss Tower at Rama 4 is quite far from Ratchada leh....

Sawasdee

mrdump
20-05-2005, 02:36 AM
Bro, I mean if will try to get out of the house for 2-3 days from 30th or 31st :-).

Wah Boss Tower at Rama 4 is quite far from Ratchada leh....

Sawasdee

ok.........so i will call u when im in bkk

SmallD
20-05-2005, 02:50 AM
so what is the final date for the outing?

MIRAGE29
20-05-2005, 03:09 PM
so what is the final date for the outing?

I will be back in BKK on Monday night 23/05 (am in Taipei for business meeting now) and I will check into Ratchada City Hotel at about 11pm-12am. After which if I'm not too tired, I will pop down to ICE for a little while. I will there at 24-25th definitely. There are a couple of other Singaporeans who will be there (all based in BKK).

If anyone is interested in going can sms to my SG number @ 96810878.

Sawasdee.

mrdump
20-05-2005, 08:00 PM
I will be back in BKK on Monday night 23/05 (am in Taipei for business meeting now) and I will check into Ratchada City Hotel at about 11pm-12am. After which if I'm not too tired, I will pop down to ICE for a little while. I will there at 24-25th definitely. There are a couple of other Singaporeans who will be there (all based in BKK).

If anyone is interested in going can sms to my SG number @ 96810878.

Sawasdee.

will u be there on 31/05/05?????????

MIRAGE29
20-05-2005, 09:51 PM
will u be there on 31/05/05?????????

I have to try and find a excuse on that day to go into city area heh heh. I will PM you if I can be there ok ? PM the day b4 u come to BKK n I will let u know.

mrdump
20-05-2005, 11:08 PM
I have to try and find a excuse on that day to go into city area heh heh. I will PM you if I can be there ok ? PM the day b4 u come to BKK n I will let u know.

ok.......will do/take care and c u there!!!!!

MIRAGE29
24-05-2005, 06:08 PM
Bro Nowhere, how was last night eh? Don't think u were drunk. Sorry I couldn't take care of you properly....my girl was drunk so I had to take care of her. I don't know what happened to the f**king DJ last night... supposed to be HIP HOP and dance but dunno why last night he siao or what, play kuku thai oldies....sorry lah... next i sure kai siao better... anyway, one of the PRs whom i had lunch with today told me you veri cute and tao :-), ask me when you coming back kekeke.... I said dunno...

Anyways, hope to see you back here next month and maybe I bring you to Florence & Jarin, but if I go there, my wife sure come along.... :(

Have a good trip to Vietnam and take care of yourself

PS: For those interested, will be going down to Nataree first at 7pm for massage then proceed to ICE club at 10pm....Those interested can call my thai hp at 058095526.

Sawasdee

ciakpachineng
25-05-2005, 09:14 PM

sorry, hor but I have to ask- R U doing a plug for ICE here?
'cos I have been to ICE and I must say the place is ICY (pardon the pun)...only few customers and few gals. More staff than customers.
The guys (incl me) who were there were watching EPL. The place is small with smaller 2nd flr. Only spotted 2 attractive gals (one of whom was a mamasan).
I don't mean 2 knock yr potions but there are better similar places ard that area eg. Spago, Claudia :D

singrakthai
25-05-2005, 11:34 PM
'cos I have been to ICE and I must say the place is ICY (pardon the pun)...only few customers and few gals. More staff than customers.
The guys (incl me) who were there were watching EPL. The place is small with smaller 2nd flr. Only spotted 2 attractive gals (one of whom was a mamasan).
I don't mean 2 knock yr potions but there are better similar places ard that area eg. Spago, Claudia :D

Was there.. thanks to MIRAGE29, he has whiskey there so didn't spend too much. Just ladies drinks and some tips. Agree on the "ICY" part and premises alittle small but.... dancers not bad wat actually..... i think there must be around 10 dancers??? Young and good shape.... the PR lady, Ae is pretty not sure if can bring out? MIRAGE29 help me check ok? haha.. anyway, this kinda club not my cup of tea... i still think the same.. wanna f, go MP.. wanna TCSS, rub-ba rub-ba and have beer, go agogo... discos, pubs and beer garden are alright too provided u got partners. :)
cheers.

ciakpachineng
26-05-2005, 10:48 AM
the PR lady, Ae is pretty not sure if can bring out? MIRAGE29 help me check ok? haha.. anyway, this kinda club not my cup of tea... i still think the same.. wanna f, go MP.. wanna TCSS, rub-ba rub-ba and have beer, go agogo... discos, pubs and beer garden are alright too provided u got partners. :)
cheers.

Tks for the clarification
True, that's great thing abt BKK...it has a huge "product range" to cater to almost all customer tastes, preferences and many niche markets..hehe :D

singrakthai
26-05-2005, 12:27 PM
Tks for the clarification
True, that's great thing abt BKK...it has a huge "product range" to cater to almost all customer tastes, preferences and many niche markets..hehe :D

actually whats the deal with these kinda "member clubs"? Got PR, got dancers.. some place like RAO can ta bao ladies.... but most of the lookers are the dancers... can see, can talk, cannot f.... spend so much on lady drinks but for what? End of the day they wai at u when u go out.. at most can get mobile number and ask her out during her off days.. but that takes time and unless u station here or come often, u cannot afford to play... most of them just wanna leech u off anyway... unless u're the kind who enjoy those long process kind of dating game.... if not i think memeber's clubs waste of time and money... just my thought. :)
cheers

mrdump
26-05-2005, 12:45 PM
bottom line not to waste time there?????????right :D
head straight to massage parlour :o

singrakthai
26-05-2005, 01:52 PM
bottom line not to waste time there?????????right :D
head straight to massage parlour :o

No lah! Different people got different perferences. If u like the company of young, pretty ladies, and also just talk cock sing song, touch hand, touch leg abit, then u might like this kinda place... provided u can speak mininum phasa thai... if i'm millionaire (in s'pore), and i don't mind throwing away money, i think i won't mind hanging out member's clubs too.. at least chances of bedding the dancers higher... haha

mrdump
26-05-2005, 02:26 PM
No lah! Different people got different perferences. If u like the company of young, pretty ladies, and also just talk cock sing song, touch hand, touch leg abit, then u might like this kinda place... provided u can speak mininum phasa thai... if i'm millionaire (in s'pore), and i don't mind throwing away money, i think i won't mind hanging out member's clubs too.. at least chances of bedding the dancers higher... haha

seen u r the "land head snake"there,care to shown mi around when im there?????? :D

MIRAGE29
26-05-2005, 02:35 PM

Dear Bro Ciakpachineng,

No I am not doing a plug for ICE.

One thing though... there's a reason why i chose to go to ICE rather than other places and I have explained this concept to Bro Singkrathai. At clubs like Spago and Claudia where there are more customers and more classy, expect to pay more. Bro Singkrathai came in at 10pm that night and if he were to sit with PR till closing, LD would still be 2 drinks but Bro Singkrathai was a little generous and give her 3 drinks (720B). If you at regular KTV (eg. Forte or Florence, like i explained in my earlier post, it's 40 mins per LD and 240 per LD so we are looking like about 6-8 LDs for a 4hr - 6 hr cheong-ing session. Trust me on this, my bills for cheon-ing at Jarin and Florence have reached a obscene level in the past. At ICE, we can decide how much drinks to give the PR ladies. My gal is willing to sit with me from start to end for 2 drinks everytime. (that's 540 B).

Let me just say this for all samsters viewing this thread.. I have been in thailand for coming close to 7 years now..there are probably very few places in BKK that I have not been to.. you name it, RAO1, RAO2, Forte, Orbit, Seahorse (Bin Klao), Carribean, Claudia, Spago, Mirage, etc etc and the list goes on. At all these places, most of the time, it's just a little rubba rubba and no action after the show ends.

Before cheonging, one must decide what he is after. SEX ? DRINKING AND HAVING GOOD PLAIN FUN ? And the next question is how much you wish to spend to cheong. The reason i introduced this place to samsters is not because I am a strong supporter for the place but because of the amount of $$ you guys spend. As a person who has been going to KTVs in Thailand regularly, let me ask you this, do u wish to spend 3000-4000 B going to a KTV and get no action after the show OR spend 1000-1500 to get the same end result ? Ask Bro Singkrathai and ask him how much he spent that night ( was it 720 Baht, Joe ?)

How the girls treat us is how we treat them. In thailand, if we understand the WL mentality, and not treat them as just pieces of meat, take time to interact with them, know their lives and just be their friends, I can assure you that we will get more than what we ask for while cheonging with them. IF one plainly decides that all he is after is just the hole, then of course there are other plausible forms of entertainment like MPs and Patpong.

My aim in chio-ing bros to join is not to promote the club but to offer a cheaper form of entertainment than going to the other places. Bro Singkrathai, sorry if that night you didn't enjoy yourself... next time I bring you to more happening places (but first must let me know your budget) ok ?

Also, Bro Singkrathai, you must understand that we are stationed in BKK and as such, we have the possibility of have extended relationships as compared to our friends who come here like once a long time.

Remember that other Singaporean guy whom you met that night, Leong ? He and I share the same concept, why pay for sex ? Now that you speak thai relatively well, use that to your advantage. Remember, the key to getting a thai woman to go back with you, you must first be able connect with her.

Do you know that night after you left, Me, David and the 4-5 other gals went to this gals place to play cards and drink somemore ? Of course there was no sleazy action but David did get to "jia ba" a little.... he was sleeping on the same bed with 2 other girls :p .

Anways, I free this evening and I am around the MALL RAM area today (that's quite near to you) so if you wanna have a quiet evening to la kopi with me can call me anytime.

Sawasdee

modusoperandi
26-05-2005, 03:41 PM
Do you know that night after you left, Me, David and the 4-5 other gals went to this gals place to play cards and drink somemore ? Of course there was no sleazy action but David did get to "jia ba" a little.... he was sleeping on the same bed with 2 other girls :p .

Anways, I free this evening and I am around the MALL RAM area today (that's quite near to you) so if you wanna have a quiet evening to la kopi with me can call me anytime.

Sawasdee
I had fun and it was about what I expected before the night began but I still prefer the regular club/disco scene for number collecting and the "getting to know you" type of thing. It was really just a halfway point between complete p4p and the normal scene which can be entertaining like it was that night. Even then the $$ spent in Bangkok still pales in comparison cost/entertainment wise to the average night out in CA. I'm far from mr. moneybags though.. don't get me wrong it's still money frivolously spent but not an atrocity like it is in CA. Maybe I should curtail some of my drinking habits a bit too heh. But when i'm out to have fun I try to do so without too many limitations. Oh and that chick singing sure was a hottie :). It was nice meeting and hanging out with some more SB members too.

singrakthai
26-05-2005, 07:43 PM
LD would still be 2 drinks but Bro Singkrathai was a little generous and give her 3 drinks (720B). Ask Bro Singkrathai and ask him how much he spent that night ( was it 720 Baht ?)
krup pom, only 720 baht thanks to u. :)

My aim in chio-ing bros to join is not to promote the club but to offer a cheaper form of entertainment than going to the other places. Bro Singkrathai, sorry if that night you didn't enjoy yourself... next time I bring you to more happening places (but first must let me know your budget) ok ?
Don't worry, i can self entertain.. haha... not that i didn't enjoy myself lah. But i've to work on weekdays and normally i only theow on weekends. Hope u understand.

Do you know that night after you left, Me, David and the 4-5 other gals went to this gals place to play cards and drink somemore ? Of course there was no sleazy action but David did get to "jia ba" a little.... he was sleeping on the same bed with 2 other girls .
Glad u guys enjoyed urself! Nice to know Leong and David too. Ah, so remember to help check if Ae can book out or not ok? haha Catch up some day. :)

singrakthai
26-05-2005, 07:45 PM
seen u r the "land head snake"there,care to shown mi around when im there?????? :D
oh please... i guess bro MIRAGE29 is more qualify to be "land head snake" than me. :)
cheers

mrdump
26-05-2005, 08:51 PM
i guess bro MIRAGE29 is more qualify to be "land head snake" than mecheers[/QUOTE]

my guess r both also"land head snake"hehehe :D
u also stationed there,mayb 1 of this days go out 2gether lah :p

beachboii
27-05-2005, 11:06 AM
[
PS: For those interested, will be going down to Nataree first at 7pm for massage then proceed to ICE club at 10pm....Those interested can call my thai hp at 058095526.

Sawasdee[/QUOTE]

I Will Be visiting BBK fROM 20TH jUne 2005 till 24th June for holiday and also business...can u show me around??? :)

MIRAGE29
27-05-2005, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=singrakthai]krup pom, only 720 baht thanks to u. :)

Don't worry, i can self entertain.. haha... not that i didn't enjoy myself lah. But i've to work on weekdays and normally i only theow on weekends. Hope u understand.

Dear Joe,

I think booking out is not a problem ( 10 drinks will solve everything). It's the issue of what you are going to do with her that will make her decide if she will want to be booked out kekekeke :D .

I can ask for you but don't u have her number already ??? Why dun you call her ??? Aiyah... dun need to paiseh wan lah, she is good friend of one of my latest "targets" so given that relationship i think should be quite easy to ask her out for dinner or whatever....

I trying to siam out on 30th again so I will let u guys know.... I don't think u are free on 30th rite ?

The way i solve issues like this is very standard.... as you know already, I si bei "kiam siap" when it comes to booking girls out (LT). What i do normally is if I target a certain girl, I will ask her out a few times for dinner, cheong and whatever... get to be her friend first... with thai women very SOP wan, if they like you, u dun even have to wait till the 3rd date... 1st date can get you 2nd base already. If by 3rd date still no action, then better let go and look for other fish.
By monetary comparison (if u are the sort like me... pom kit wah, ni sai pom ben kon thai leo), then you sure save wan cos going out on 3 dates with thai gal (assuming you get to siam LD) is definitely cheaper than booking her out for 10 drinks.

Sawasdee

Dr. Dre
27-05-2005, 07:36 PM
[yo chill out man. peace. :)

Dr. Dre
27-05-2005, 07:38 PM
depends what kinda playa you are. different niggas play different games. peace.

ciakpachineng
28-05-2005, 02:33 PM
. unless u're the kind who enjoy those long process kind of dating game.... if not i think memeber's clubs waste of time and money... just my thought. :)
cheers

Spot on...these members/g-clubs target those who like the slow process and who R in BKK for long time and is good "product" to entertain your business clients etc. The members/g-clubs product also gives an impression of exclusivity and an ego-booster.
Though I am surprised that bros who go for short trips (3-4 days) also spend most of their time each trip wooing the same gals.
Having said that, I still make it a point to visit some g-clubs that I have not visited b4 so that I can taste/test something different and have variety. Otherwise, it will be damn boring to just stick to the same gals in the same product category given that there are so many product categories (eg. MP, hybrid massage,agogo bars,streetwalkers, g-clubs,Thai KTV, Jap KTV, discos,pool bars,beer bars, FL cafes, escort agencies, apartment gals, uni students.....). :D

ciakpachineng
28-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Dear Bro Ciakpachineng,

No I am not doing a plug for ICE.

Now that I know where U R coming from after yr clarification, I stand corrected.
Agree with U that members clubs are not for everyone probably for those in BKK for long haul. At end of day, BKK is great for the product diversity it offers bros whether they R there for short trip, long trip whether they want straight fcuk or relationship .. :D

Dr. Dre
28-05-2005, 05:56 PM
You got it right. peace my brudda. :)

MIRAGE29
30-05-2005, 04:26 AM
OKies, back in SG for 3 days. Going back on the 1st evening...

Bro Singkrathai, ModusOperandi.... wanna go somewhere again... up to you guys this time... I have no ready made plans but I have to go back to work on the 3rd so I only have 2 days of freedom :(

Joe, have you called Ae yet ?

David, when you going back to CA ?

Any bros who like to join can sms me at 96810878 or call my thai hp at 058095526 from 1st onwards.

Sawasdee

modusoperandi
30-05-2005, 05:13 AM
David, when you going back to CA ?

[/b]
I'm going back to CA next month on July 2nd but I have to do a visa run on June 2nd. I'll be dropping by Hat Yai and then maybe Krabi for a day before I come right back to Bangkok.

Nice guy
31-05-2005, 01:46 AM
I was in Subway on the 24th May. Sorry Bros, I didn't like it at all because there are very little girl around. Since the Mama doesn't speak any English, it is very hard to communicate. Me and 5 guys went into the big room which we felt it is a bit too small. We ask for a bigger room but they say don't have.

Since girl is more important than room, we stay to look at the goods. Only four girls came in, none of us like it. But the Mama keep pushing us, we took in the 4 thinking there may be more. To our surprise, that is all they have. We do see some other dancer outside. Maybe because we went late or the dancers doesn't want to come into KTV. Maybe some of you can lighten me.
To make things worse, the mic in the room doesn't work very well and by 1:30am they chase us to the dance floor. I guess they want to start cleaning 2nd floor early.
All I can say is that it was not a good experiance. We went to a new joint, 111, it is slightly further up toward Posindo. It has a big poster of 5 very beautiful gal. The Mama is from Plazzo, a lot of new gal. The mama gave us 6 black label and 4 room nite for B10,000.

Anyone that need the mama phone give me pm.

MIRAGE29
31-05-2005, 12:29 PM
Ya, I think the service in Subway is getting from bad to worse. Since in bkk should pay good money for quality service right ?

Trying very hard to get back by the 3rd.. Bro Yinyang... where do u want to go ?? Must tell me early so I know where to get my hotel. Don't like to go far to cheong... getting old and lazy :p

thaimonster
01-06-2005, 11:36 PM
Hi Bro Mirage,

How's Ice compare to other places like Forte, Piano and Soprano House? Seems to me that all these clubs are expensive and more for people who can speak some thai and have the time to do repeat visits. Otherwise not worth it leh... furthermore the membership is almost a must because the non-member prices are quite steep. On the topic of membership, these are the prices for the different clubs. I don't know if anything has changed since, so dun blame me hor.

Piano - 20k baht (i remember it is 6 bottles and 30 lady drinks...)
Forte - 20k baht (10 bottles)
Soprano - 30k baht (can't remember how many bottles liao sorry)

Piano and Forte have a young crowd. Over at soprano, i have 3 people pushing me the membership... quite annoying.

Any other experienced samsters can top up more details?

thaimonster
02-06-2005, 04:25 AM
Hi Bro Mirage,

How does Subway Ice compare to other places like Forte, Piano and Soprano House? Besides Subway where else do you recommend? A newbie like me needs some guidance :) Or even organise a trip next week? How about places like RAO 1 and 2... i read on an older thread that it is cheaper there and girls are more wild.

I think these places are more for cheongsters who can speak some thai and have the time to make repeat visits. Morever membership in these joints is almost a must because the non-member rates are sky rocket!

Membership rates:
Piano (Sukhumvit Soi Ekamai) - 20k Baht (6 bottles, 35 lady drinks)
Forte (RCA) - 20k Baht (was offered 10 bottles)
Soprano House - 30k Baht (oops! can't remember how many bottles)

Piano and Forte have younger crowds. Soprano House is more up market and i had 3 person trying to sell me membership which is rather anonying. I may be wrong but i think the number of bottles or lady drinks also depends on who is selling you the membership.

Any brudders care to top up more info? Well we all can share share ideas mah :D

thaimonster
02-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Hi Bro Mirage,

How does Subway Ice compare to other places like Forte, Piano and Soprano House? Besides Subway where else do you recommend? A newbie like me needs some guidance :) Or even organise a trip next week? How about places like RAO 1 and 2... i read on an older thread that it is cheaper there and girls are more wild.

Personally i think these places are more for cheongsters who can speak some thai and have the time to make repeat visits. Morever membership in these joints is almost a must because the non-member rates are sky rocket!

Membership rates:
Piano (Sukhumvit Soi Ekamai) - 20k Baht (6 bottles, 35 lady drinks)
Forte (RCA) - 20k Baht (was offered 10 bottles)
Soprano House - 30k Baht (oops! can't remember how many bottles)

Piano and Forte have younger crowds. Soprano House is more up market and i had 3 person trying to sell me membership which is rather anonying. I may be wrong but i think the number of bottles or lady drinks also depends on who is selling you the membership.

Any brudders care to top up more info? Well we all can share share ideas mah :D

MIRAGE29
02-06-2005, 10:05 PM
hi Bro Thaimonster,

Back in BKK now..... just arrived this morning.. and now getting ready to go cheonging kekeke

hmm... to answer your question on how ICE compares with clubs like Forte and Piano... well, it depends on what you are after and how liberal you are with your money.

ICE will pale in comparison to decor of places like Forte and the girls may not be as pretty. But one thing though.... the prettier the girls in these places, the harder it is for you to try and pao them. Esp. PR and KTV girls... these babes have no short of suitors and most of their Thai sugar daddies (if they have any) are richer than both you and me.

So in order to answer your question, I must know what you are after ultimately. For guys like me, I prefer the thrill of the hunt w/o spending much money (given that I speak thai fluently) so no pt. for to go to places like Forte. Just to sidetrack a bit, if you do go to Forte and you want a nice Mamasan to take care of you (and not get conned, ask for Mama Nice and mention that you know Lionel. (if you wish to know why you can pm me) ;)

I am going to ICE tonight and my budget for drinks and LDs is max 1,500B as I will be sharing a bottle with another bro. (can't afford to open member this time cos too few people to share). As usual those bros who wish to join me can call me at 058095526

Just a point of note Bro Thaimonster, the best way to open member is to get a few bros to go together and share.... alas, the LDs are all individual and can amount to quite a fair bit. (240B at Forte and Piano for members and 300B for non-members).

If you are interested, I think Bro Yinyang may be looking for a cheonging partner when he comes to BKK tomorrow or the day after (if he is free).

PS: Bro Yinyang, do call me when you arrive tomorrow. I already told my wife that I may be bringing you to Florence. If not, good luck with your tirak !

Sawasdee
ไลเนอร์

thaimonster
03-06-2005, 04:49 PM
hi Bro Mirage,

You really familiar with all these clubs... sounds like you are having alot of fun in bkk (who wouldn't keke). Will you be going to Ice this week? I will be in Bkk either the early part of the week or later part. There is still some work to clear over the weekend and if i can get things done in time then i will be on Monday's flight. I usually book last min, lazy me. Hopefully we can organise a cheong session.

I share your tots about the girls at these clubs. There are for sure bigger fishes than us, me only small ikan. It is like an auction, highest bidder wins :)

denny2000
03-06-2005, 09:14 PM
bros ciakpachineng

Fully agree with you about the varieties of entertainment.

I will be on a biz trip to BKK in mid Jun. I could find info. on MPs, FLs, agogo & members club but could not find other info. like jpn club, korean club, etc. Any insights where I could find the info.?

ciakpachineng
04-06-2005, 01:36 AM
bros ciakpachineng

I will be on a biz trip to BKK in mid Jun. I could find info. on MPs, FLs, agogo & members club but could not find other info. like jpn club, korean club, etc. Any insights where I could find the info.?

Aiyai yai.... there is little info on jpb, korean club for few reasons:
1) Exclusive to the jpn, korean.
I tried to gatecrash a few jap clubs in thonglo but was refused entry. Unless maybe a jap bring U in.
Maybe next time I will open a exclusive Chinese club to cater to the growing wealthy Chinese and I will put signboard that says, " All dogs and Japs not allowed to enter". hehehe.

2) Expensive
Gal per hr from 500-1000b
I have try some gals in Jap KTV in Thaniya which is cheaper.....I normally talk to mamasan. When biz is bad, she will let me view the gals and if I like I barfine the gal straightaway without paying for LD or hrly rate and then bring gal to hotel and negotiate bonking price which is 2-3K for ST and 3-5K for LT

3) Quality of gals not fantastic
Competitive Advantage of these gals are not looks but their ability to speak Jap and provide super duper service to Japs

4) Boring
Jap, Korean clubs are boring typical KTV where U just sing and sing with gals. I don't have a voice like Elvis so I am not missing out on anything
:D

MIRAGE29
04-06-2005, 06:46 PM
hi Bro Mirage,

You really familiar with all these clubs... sounds like you are having alot of fun in bkk (who wouldn't keke). Will you be going to Ice this week? I will be in Bkk either the early part of the week or later part. There is still some work to clear over the weekend and if i can get things done in time then i will be on Monday's flight. I usually book last min, lazy me. Hopefully we can organise a cheong session.

I share your tots about the girls at these clubs. There are for sure bigger fishes than us, me only small ikan. It is like an auction, highest bidder wins :)

Dear Bro Thaimonster,

Not really having that much fun lah... have to work most of the time and even when I am not, I'm either at home with OC or cheonging with OC (and I dun consider cheonging with OC lots of fun :p )

The next time I will be going to ICE will probably be on 8th night, which is a Wed (before I fly to Italy on the 9th). Again, got to lie to OC that going to Italy so that I can get out of the house, check in to hotel and go bachelor for 1 night. Happens all the time so used to it liao...

So if you want, call me at 058095526 if you wanna meet up... Bro ModusOperandi might be coming along (i think so).... that's if he gets back from Hatyai in time...

Sawasdee,
ไลเนอร์

denny2000
05-06-2005, 01:42 PM
Thanks bros. for explanation on jpn/korean clubs or similar alternative.

Will weigh all options and decide my action plan for my next trip to BKK.

lingwu74
06-06-2005, 06:45 PM
The next time I will be going to ICE will probably be on 8th night, which is a Wed (before I fly to Italy on the 9th).

bro...I'm in bangkok now. Actually I am in bangkok for 2 weeks every month. Do you mind me joining? :o Bro moonlight in reading, r u interesed? I'll be in bangkok from today to next week saturday.

MIRAGE29
06-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Bro Lingwu,

You can PM me your number if you want and I will SMS tomorrow if I can get out of the house to cheong on the 8th...... alternatively, you can SMS at my thai mobile (058095526) or my SG number 96810878

I make no promises for ICE as I have said the last time. The reason why I go there is just to relax and try and rubba rubba a bit for a price of about 1,500 baht (Black Label+ Lady's drink)

bros probably joining that night if I get to go are:
1) Bro Thaimonster
2) Bro ModusOperandi (if he gets back from Krabi on time :-))

CHeers

lingwu74
10-06-2005, 12:05 PM
bro...thks for the great nite..sorry that i left early cos i think was getting drunk and that never happen before :eek: ! I realise that i drank more than 20 glass of whisky on the rocks in just an hour....damn those 3 girls..all was bottoms up somemore. My girl was damn chio and good...forgot to take her name and hp :( . I think i forgot to tip her too. By the way, was my THB2000 enough..if I short pay pls let me know as i will be still here till 18/6. Maybe we can go again next week...i really like my girl. Thanks again!

thunder-bird
11-06-2005, 08:20 PM
hi bro lingwu & mirage,

I don't go thai very often like you guys and will be in BKK from 13 to 17 next week to relax... if possible can I meet up with you guys for a drink at ICE...
Really like to meet up some of the samster here...

MIRAGE29
12-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Dear Bro Lingwu,

No problem :) . although you were drunk it is good to see that you were able to maintain your composure kekeke.

Just to let you know that Bro Thaimonster and myself went back again the following day although my flight to Italy was at 12.40am !!!!! Bro Thaimonster missed his flight back to SG and called me so I chio him down for a short session but I had to run at about 11pm to catch my flight to Italy. Sorry bro Thaimonster, hope that Mike took care of you well after I left.

Aiayh, dun need to tipn her wan lah...she like sister to me... dun think she would mind hahahaha. You are actually short by about 500B or so. Nevermind, you can pay me next time. Will be back on the 15th I think... have lie to wife again if you want to go to ICE.

Call u when I get back.

Cheers

MIRAGE29
12-06-2005, 07:44 AM
meu rai yak pai KTV?

Bro Free, yang mai lu krup. Na ja pai wan ti 15 te tong go hoc kup meer gone krup :p . Diow thum liep loy leow co bock hai lu na.

Chok dee krup

MIRAGE29
12-06-2005, 07:46 AM
hi bro lingwu & mirage,

I don't go thai very often like you guys and will be in BKK from 13 to 17 next week to relax... if possible can I meet up with you guys for a drink at ICE...

You can sms to my SG number now at 96810878 as I am in Italy now. You can call my thai number at 058095526 when I return on the 15th.

Cheers

lingwu74
13-06-2005, 10:29 AM
You are actually short by about 500B or so. Nevermind, you can pay me next time. Will be back on the 15th I think
Ok will pay you when you are back. Please call me...and YES I want to go ICE again...must get back the same girl and her name and hp nos....hey maybe you can even get her to be my tirak!!! But this time I must not get drunk but get her drunk :D !

thaimonster
13-06-2005, 12:25 PM
Hi Mirage and Lingwu,

Nice meeting both of you at Ice. Bro Lingwu your girl sure can drink... no joke. Furthermore all bottoms up one. Luckily my girl dun drink on the rock one otherwise i sure kanna the same. I really peifu you also, somemore need to work the following day.

Bro mirage you got any lobang in italy yet? Maybe italy also got "Ice Club" with italian babes ;) Now i understand why you prefer Ice Club liao... no doubt the place is small but this is actually an advantage. For big clubs like Forte and Caribbean, the PRs and mama-sans more money minded and they don't have so much time to take care of you. Personally i think the dancers at Ice not bad wat... got a few quite pretty especially the "big eye gal", i think you know which one lah, the prettiest among the dancers. I don't think the dancers at Ice pale in comparison to those at Forte. Some of the dancers at Forte also not that pretty, that goes the same for the PRs. That night Mike came shortly after you went... he brought me to Caribbean walk walk leh... then we went for makan. He no "target" at Ice izzit? Or he "ta bao" home liao? That's what he told me leh... So when you guys going to hit Ice again? Go there drink drink and learn some thai from my gal also not bad haha... i most likely in Bkk again next weekend.

All bros better boycott valuair lah, lousy food, auntie stewardess and expensive somemore. First and only time i will fly them... total ripoff :mad:

MIRAGE29
14-06-2005, 08:43 PM
hi bro lingwu & mirage,

Hello Bro Thunderbird,

Am at the airport in Milan now, will be leaving Milan today back to BKK :) . Will be going to ICE with another samster and Bro Lingwu. If you are confirmed coming along, I drop me a PM or sms to my SG mobile ( I received your earlier SMS). Should be meeting outside ICE club at 10.00pm as usual.

PS: BRO LINGWU... ARE YOU HEARING THIS....... I AM GOING TO GET YOU DRUNK AGAIN !!!!

Sawasdee

lingwu74
15-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Should be meeting outside ICE club at 10.00pm as usual.
PS: BRO LINGWU... ARE YOU HEARING THIS....... I AM GOING TO GET YOU DRUNK AGAIN !!!!
bro...might not be able to make it tonight as my Thai and Malaysian Bosses are here and will have to entertain them. I think you'll be there in ICE till about 2am rite. Once I'm done with my bosses, I will call you. Hey dun forget to get my girl ok :p !

lingwu74
16-06-2005, 09:55 AM
bro mirage,
sorry about last nite. I took my boss to Resort Karaoke (my thai bosses insist on going there actually) and i came back to my hotel at about 2.30am. ICE was already closed by then. :( Really miss my ICE girl. I think there was a few miss call and i assume it was you. Again sorry but couldn't hear the hp till I got back to hotel and check my hp. I'm leaving Bangkok this saturday but will be back on 11/7 to 23/7. We can met up at ICE again then...hey i still owe you THB500 also.

MIRAGE29
17-06-2005, 01:37 PM
np Bro Lingwu :) . I did call you a few times but I guessed you were busy with your boss. Anyway, your ICE girl said she also miss you :p . Ask when u coming back. Bro ThunderBird and Bro IceKachang were there with me that nite. Bro ThunderBird had a good time I must say... he even went on stage to sing "BETTER MAN"... should chio him to go karaoke more often.. he has a good voice... KUDOS to you !

Will probably go to ICE next week with Bro Modus Operandi and Bro Thaimonster... will fix a time next week...should go upstairs to karaoke hahahah..

Sawasdee

thaimonster
18-06-2005, 02:28 AM
Bro Mirage why you never go on stage? You can sing Thai version of Better Man, and then get the dancers all over you. Super shiok. I'm flying to BKK again next Thursday. Can Bro Modus Operandi make it? Good to cheong with more ppl... and Mike also. We cheong Ice on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights... make it a hat trick!

MIRAGE29
18-06-2005, 02:42 PM
So far, this thread has provided information on where ICE is, how much some of the charges are, etc but there's no FR at all on any girls there are good, which girl can ST or LT, at what price, any special "service", etc, etc.

Sorry for the lack of that part of information, from what I know, there's a couple of ICE girls that can do LT but the price is damn steep. One of the girls (her name is JOY) went with a really ugly fat farang the other night for 5000B. But that's only because he came back 3 times, giving lots of LDs b4 she consented. She's not that pretty (about 5.5-6 /10) but she's sporting and playful kind. I can't really give FRs cos I don't LT with any of the ICE girls (unless u consider gambling overnight with some of the girls and mamasans LT :p )

The LT price varies from gal to gal ranging from 4000B to 7000B (7000B is for the dancers) but to pay anything more than 4000B for LT is simply insane as you can get arb nam gal or Siam Hotel gal for less or the same price. But who am I to comment.... like what another bro said, different folks, different strokes.

Most of the gals in ICe can rubba rubba quite a fair bit in the club itself (provided you can gety them high/drunk, which is not too difficult if you ask me). But apart from 1-2 haughty babes who don't allow touching of breasts and privates, the rest are all ok.

Hope all these helps.

Sawasdee

PS Bro Thaimonster: I should be around next thursday or Friday as I will be leaving for Taiwan but I have not fixed the date yet.

thaimonster
18-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Bro Mirage so Thursday and Friday onz or not? If ok then i book my ticket liao... dun want wait book last minute kanna valu-shit-air again. Let me know fast fast.

On the topic of Siam Hotel... how come most of the babes there don't go LT and always insist on A-One hotel. The hotel name A-One but look more like Z-Zero.

Anybody here cheong RAO? There have a website at www.raococktaillounge.com ....... funny name lah, COCK-tail lounge? Hmmm...

MIRAGE29
18-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Bro Mirage so Thursday and Friday onz or not? If ok then i book my ticket liao... dun want wait book last minute kanna valu-shit-air again. Let me know fast fast.

On the topic of Siam Hotel... how come most of the babes there don't go LT and always insist on A-One hotel. The hotel name A-One but look more like Z-Zero.

Anybody here cheong RAO? There have a website at www.raococktaillounge.com ....... funny name lah, COCK-tail lounge? Hmmm...

Bro thaimonster, I have to check my schedule because I may have to go Taiwan on Tuesday and come back on Friday.

Will let you know by MOnday latest ok ? But I think to be safe, just come on Friday afternoon better then we can meet up for dinner :)

Bro ModusOpernadi onz already.

Sawasdee

thunder-bird
19-06-2005, 01:19 AM
np Bro Lingwu :) . I did call you a few times but I guessed you were busy with your boss. Anyway, your ICE girl said she also miss you :p . Ask when u coming back. Bro ThunderBird and Bro IceKachang were there with me that nite. Bro ThunderBird had a good time I must say... he even went on stage to sing "BETTER MAN"... should chio him to go karaoke more often.. he has a good voice... KUDOS to you !

Sawasdee

Hey bro Mirage,

I'm back in SIN, and very very thanks for you hospitality in BKK... The girls are really chio there... at least for my stardard... old man like me don't expect much any more... but one thing the music there are cool to me... really built up the momentum for a good dance....

THat nite I had too much drink, the next day I had a really bad hang-over... guess old man liao, must slow down a little... But then with the heat building up that night... really cannot don't dance... Also cannot believe myself going up the stage singing.... lucky no photo taken, if not must be really pisey...

anyway, my singing not that good lah... but thanks for the compliment...

Next time go ICE must chio more bros there....(hope those going to ICE this mth end will enjoy ....

The LT price varies from gal to gal ranging from 4000B to 7000B (7000B is for the dancers) but to pay anything more than 4000B for LT is simply insane as you can get arb nam gal or Siam Hotel gal for less or the same price. But who am I to comment.... like what another bro said, different folks, different strokes.

Most of the gals in ICe can rubba rubba quite a fair bit in the club itself (provided you can gety them high/drunk, which is not too difficult if you ask me). But apart from 1-2 haughty babes who don't allow touching of breasts and privates, the rest are all ok.

To bro thaivisitor, pls listen to bro mirage... he knows what he is talking abt... the girls there are interestiung, but to chio them while they are wide awake... not wise... if you good drinker and good with rubba rubba then I suggest you get them high and do the necessary....

Khob kun maak bro mirage

thaimonster
19-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Bro Mirage, Friday is ok lah, coz i arriving late Thursday. We meet up on Friday then go makan and then Ice. Confirm? I go book ticket liao hor. Bro Operandi coming is it, good good coz more ppl cheong better. What about Bros Mike and Lingwu?

Wow Bro Thaivisitor why 10k baht for LT... very ex leh. My Bkk budget for 2 or 3 days leh, really no joke. I'm not saying A-One lousy lah. Just curious that why those Siam Hotel girls insist on that hotel, travel abit also cannot. They not tired but i tired after fucking leh, lazy to travel back to hotel.

tirak99
19-06-2005, 06:55 AM

Rao2 and Rao3. Mr.Romance's fav place. Our gang are going on 28 Jun. kekeke... :D

tirak99
19-06-2005, 07:02 AM

Bro, does it mean we pay directly/neg to/with the girl (4000B)? OR we pay directly to "ICE joint". If we neg with the girl for LT (4000B). Then I think Rao2 is much cheaper and the gal is much better quality.

Mr.romance
19-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Well insane or not, we have bros willing to pay 10,000 baht for apnam girls to go LT, kekekekeke moreover, those girls at trhe cafe also range about 5,000 bahts and I've seen samsters booking them without even battling an eyelid.

Anyway, at least we now know there's a Joy who can give joy to anyone who wants for 5,000 baht.

Haha..I know which bro u talking about pertaining to the 10,000 baht for LT lah..its actually 500 baht more...10,500 baht lah..500 baht is actually the "Zui" lui...kekeke...Even u ask him to pay 15,000 baht he will also on lah...

Mr.romance
19-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Bro, if A-ONE is Z-Zero, than all the other short time hotel cannot be describe liow leh... I think A_ONE has the best room and facilities among all the short time hotels, even better than some full fledge no star hotels.

This one I had to agree no doubt u always "Suan" me. "A one" is considered
quite classy for short time hotel. Cannot remember the rate...Tink about 350 baht for 4 hrs.I was surprised by the deco & facilities when I first stepinto the rm. the bathtub is much better than those at Watana & Ratchada City hotel.

MIRAGE29
19-06-2005, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=thaimonster]Bro Mirage, Friday is ok lah, coz i arriving late Thursday. We meet up on Friday then go makan and then Ice. Confirm? I go book ticket liao hor. Bro Operandi coming is it, good good coz more ppl cheong better. What about Bros Mike and Lingwu?

Bro TM, yes I am confirm as I book my ticket to Taipei on TUesday liao. Will reach back to BKK on Friday morning... rest for half a day then I will meet u for dinner or massage then we go to ICE ok ?

BTW, I am going to ICE to tonight becos my girl say she got some shit to tell and she dun wan to talk over the phone. Also, mamasan call me say what got outstanding bill to settle with me....I think must be your liquor bill that night. Wah lan, like that cho wa si bei bo eng leh. must lie to wife say I go meet client... lie too much not good, wait kena tio lia i die sia.

I will call bro operandi again see if he still onz anot. that fellow last min always got taiji wan.... :) . Bro Lingwu left BKK liao i think.. he coming next in July.... sometimes si bei sian when I'm here all the time (*sigh*). Bro Mike should be in BKK (aiyah... he always here wan lan... he die in dancer pussy liao :D ). I will also call bro leong... he also another lao jiao in BKK. maybe I chio mamasao go play cards together on Friday night. You onz or not ?

Sawasdee.

Mr.romance
19-06-2005, 11:25 PM
kekekekeke, he's also the one who paid 3000 baht a night for 2 nights for a girl he didn't bonk. kekekekekekeke
Not only tat..He can pay the gal 1000 baht just to have dinner or lunch.
Where to find such lobang???

modusoperandi
20-06-2005, 01:56 PM
10K for LT, I myself also wouldn't pay that but then... some bros will. .
At 10k for LT I think i'd rather have a date with the hand.

Mirage:
Btw, i'm definitely in..will pay associated entertainment costs and all that but i'm going sober when it comes to the alky. I know that sounds about as fun as a lump of coal on Christmas but i've been living a little too excessive when it comes to that. I don't drink much at home anyway so i'm deciding to cut it completely for myself. I need to get back into shape anyways :). Hope you guys don't mind having a sober guy around but i'm actually happier when i'm not drinking most of the time.

thaimonster
21-06-2005, 04:20 AM
Bro Mirage, i either landing in BKK on thursday night or friday night. I sms you on wednesday to let you know. Friday night at Ice confirm on liao. If i flying Friday then i join you at around 11.30 pm. Bascially straight to Ice once i check into my hotel. So how many ppl joining? Must ask Mike along lah, i very interested to know which dancer so power :)

First we have 10K for LT... Now we got 3K for a meal session... what's next? 1K to listen to her sweet voice over the phone?

ciakpachineng
21-06-2005, 02:33 PM

Most of Siam Hotel gals don't go for LT 'cos:
1)Want to earn more on ST as they stay at Siam Hotel until 4-5am
2)They are more comfortable ard their territory and don't want to go out of their comfort zone.

They insist on A-One 'cos:
1) Proximity- away from those police ard Siam Hotel who will catch them and they have to pay few hundred bahts.
2) Better facilities at A-1

And your last question is a no-brainer.....that's like asking why there is no Ham in Hamburger !
Cocktail is one word which simply means concoction/combination of alcoholic drinks. So a place that serves cocktail can be refer to as cocktail lounge. :D

MIRAGE29
21-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Bro TM, everything ok and on schedule. Am in Taipei now. Will be back in BKK on Friday morning.

Was at ICE 2 nights ago... mamasan kao pei me, say I left that day w/o telling u about the whisky thingy... I tell her dun worry lah, I wun run wan :) . She say i must go play cards with them when I come back as punishment :p

I will call Bro Mike and Bro Leong down on Friday. Bro Operandi onz liao but he abstaining from liquor... I think he going vegetarian liao...better enrol him to become monk at thai monastery kekekekeke.

Seeya on Friday. SMS when you reach.

Any other bros interested in joining can call/SMS me at 058095526 on Friday. PM also can.

Sawasdeee

thaimonster
21-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Bro Mirage like that we should leave a bottle unpaid every time, then you can go their house gamble every time. The mamasan so chio you sure you only go there gamble? Everything on plan, we meet up on Friday. This time round so many bros coming more fun liao :)

Wow Bro Ciakpachineng you very learned hor. Siam Hotel every time got police catch is it? How come catch already still so many?

MIRAGE29
23-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Bro Mirage like that we should leave a bottle unpaid every time, then you can go their house gamble every time. The mamasan so chio you sure you only go there gamble? Everything on plan, we meet up on Friday. This time round so many bros coming more fun liao :)

Wow Bro Ciakpachineng you very learned hor. Siam Hotel every time got police catch is it? How come catch already still so many?

Dear Bro TM,

I got your sms. I still in Taipei, so I dun wan to waste $1.00 to SMS you :p . Will be back in BKK tomorrow at noon and will be taking a little nap since I won't be getting much sleep tonight. You can sms me tomorrow on where to meet. I think the best plan is for you come to my hotel at about 6-7pm then, we can walk to Ratchada for dinner and maybe massage b4 we go to ICE. Will call Bro Leong and Bro Mike tomorrow when I touch down.

PS: Bro Operandi: if you are seeing this, the time to meet is 10pm outside ICE or if you wanna join as for dinner, you can come to my hotel (RATCHADA CITY HOTEL) at 7pm

Hope u see this message.

Sawasdee

lingwu74
14-07-2005, 12:00 PM
hello bros!!! I am back in bangkok (since 11/7/2005)....went to ICE last night as I got some guest with me and try calling mirage29 but your hp is off...the mamasan told me that u r in france!!! R u in france now??
last night spent about thb5000...but very sad, my girl A not working :(
so any plans for a session this weekend? Bro mirage29, I still owe you thb500...pai seh so long liao...must give u back.

MIRAGE29
14-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Wah lan... why u spend so much ???? aiyah next time wait for me mah....

Anyway, I back from London liao, NOT france :) . Seeya at ICE tonight... and dun forget my 500B, I veri poor now :D

lingwu74
15-07-2005, 12:23 PM
all bros who was in ICE last night....are you sober already!!! hahahaha.....
thaimonster, aiyaa...u knockout big time man...lucky bro mirage29 is in same hotel with u.
hey mirage29, my tirak khun A give me the slip and left the place without me :( went back hotel alone...sigh! and i thought i will be enjoying myself in her apartment but instead DIY in my hotel toilet. :p
let me know when is the next session ok...this time must score liao!

darper
19-07-2005, 11:39 AM
yo bros...thanks for showing us around in BKK man...hahaha...hav a good time in subway...seems like u guys really drunk until no tomolo man....hahaha...just got back from BKK yesterday...

MIRAGE29
19-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Yo Darper,

Will be coming back to SG prolly on Friday or Sat. Staying for about 4-5 days b4 going back to BKK.

Got a few offers to go Thai Disco. Looking for a few bros to share a bottle. (price is 153 net for a bottle).

Bro Thaimonster, I dun need to say but I think you are onz oredi.

SHould have 2-3 thai gals who will be joining us (if they are back in SG oredi). :D

Bro Bollocksman said to call him to see if he free.

Sawasdee all

bollocksman
19-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Yo Darper,

Will be coming back to SG prolly on Friday or Sat. Staying for about 4-5 days b4 going back to BKK.

Got a few offers to go Thai Disco. Looking for a few bros to share a bottle. (price is 153 net for a bottle).

Bro Thaimonster, I dun need to say but I think you are onz oredi.

SHould have 2-3 thai gals who will be joining us (if they are back in SG oredi). :D

Bro Bollocksman said to call him to see if he free.

Sawasdee all

Waah Bros--u tempting me la, I m free BUT BROKE ( cos why I signed up for Thai language lessons right today ) ( FINALLY TOO, as I have been saying this for the last 2 years!!!) , spent the last bit of my salary left..gotta wait another 2 weeks man.. Would love to join u guys just for a drink..

next time I try to arrange, our schedules again to cheong in BKK. BTW Thanks for showing us a GOOD time and your meetup on our last night.

cheers!!

darper
20-07-2005, 10:44 AM

yo bro...hahah...for your information, i am not based in singapore...i am in the neighbouring country leh....haha...anyway, nice to meet up with u dude...hope to be back to BKK asap...if not, the one tat just passed will be my last cheongin session in BKK :(

thaimonster
21-07-2005, 03:16 PM
hi everybody,

Nice meeting you guys at Ice... sorry lah that day i drank until fainted haha. Thanks Mirage and Bollocks for sending me back to Ratchada... otherwise i think i will end up sleeping on the streets and dunno ass-rape by who liao

Bro Mirage you come back to support China Dolls is it? I think they are performing at Thai Disco on the 22th, there sure very pack one. You come back just sms me. And hope to see Bollocks and gang too. Cheers!

darper
21-07-2005, 03:57 PM
yo bro thaimonster....hhahaha...i heard about ur 'happening' on tat nite...glad tat ur virgin ass still remains....hehehe....btw, glad to meet up with u....

hope to be in BKK soon...although i think this might really take a while before i can be there in BKK again....cheers mate...

getiton
21-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Dear all,

Saw the interesting thread and wonder if anyone wanna meet up tonight 21st(very last minute) or tomorrow 22nd

My mobile is +66 04 0961956

I'm not local but have a local SIM card

MIRAGE29
21-07-2005, 08:16 PM
hi all... will be going back to SG tomorrow, reaching in the evening.

Thaimonster... can you call Thai Disco and reserve seats for 4-6 people for the China Dolls Concert ??

If cannot get seats then I dun got tomorrow night liao.

Those who wish to come along can call my SG mobile at 96810878.

Sawasdee

lingwu74
22-07-2005, 12:11 PM
Saw the interesting thread and wonder if anyone wanna meet up tonight 21st(very last minute) or tomorrow 22nd
bro....y u come during this weekend? all the shops are closed (i mean pubs,disco n MP) the buddhist lent day are very sacred to the thai.

MIRAGE29
22-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Bro Lingwu,

Why u think I come back to SG this weekend ???? BKK is dead town this weekend :D .

Lazing around in the Royal Orchid Lounge now at Don Muang.... any bros around ????? Flight leaves at 3.15pm.

Seeya all tonight

Sawasdee

getiton
23-07-2005, 04:44 AM
bro....y u come during this weekend? all the shops are closed (i mean pubs,disco n MP) the buddhist lent day are very sacred to the thai.

Actually, I have been here for the last 3 weeks, my colleague has left, I still have work to do here, will only be leaving next Friday.

Actually have been to a few place, like The Pent, Forte, First Class, Resort, Piano...all about the same, but today (Saturday) is all alone in Bangkok, woner if they open today???

getiton
23-07-2005, 04:46 AM
Actually, I have been here for the last 3 weeks, my colleague has left, I still have work to do here, will only be leaving next Friday.

Have been to a few place, like The Pent, Forte, First Class, Resort, Piano...all about the same, but today (Saturday) is all alone in Bangkok, wonder if they open today???

The Go Kart at RCA was fun though....390baht/10 min for 160cc....

Dr. Dre
23-07-2005, 02:03 PM

Have been to a few place, like The Pent, Forte, First Class, Resort, Piano...all about the same, but today (Saturday) is all alone in Bangkok, wonder if they open today???

The Go Kart at RCA was fun though....390baht/10 min for 160cc....

all night entertainment places will be open from today lah. but most people will be out of town for the long weekend. :D

getiton
23-07-2005, 06:15 PM
all night entertainment places will be open from today lah. but most people will be out of town for the long weekend. :D

anyone up for it tonight can give me a call. +66 04 0961956

Hmm...maybe should go down Caesars first....

Dr. Dre
23-07-2005, 06:25 PM
anyone up for it tonight can give me a call. +66 04 0961956

Hmm...maybe should go down Caesars first....

wahsey Caesars. not bad. not bad. :p

albertchanchan
30-07-2005, 05:09 PM
Hi Bros.... I will be in BBK from Aug 10-12. Care to catch up?
I stayed at Novotel Siam Square. thanks

MIRAGE29
01-08-2005, 09:59 PM
FINALLY, GOT CHANCE TO GO CHEONGING !!!! Will be going out for some fun tomorrow night, Tuesday (02/08) before I fly to Taipei on Wed morning.. all bros who wish to go cheonging can sms to my SG mobile at 96810878 or my thai mobile at 058095526.

Thinking of going to RAO but it's a bit far.... ICE will be my choice if no one else joins....

Waiting for you guys to come to BKK in Sept.... FALL IN all guys and get here cepat cepat...

SEPT RECALL LIST:
1. Bollocksman
2. Thaimonster
3. Bollocksman Fren
4. Lingwu (you coming bro ???)
5. Darper (you coming bro??)

Sawasdee

MIRAGE29
05-08-2005, 04:15 PM
Wah..... finally got chance to post a short FR on ICE.... haven't been there in a month till I went with a fellow samster

GOOD NEWS ! ICE FINALLY GOT TAR PAO... and bloody hell, 3 out of the 4 new gals that can tar pao actually looks good. (Better than Counter-Bar Asia).

Price of tar pao is 3000B for LT... not too bad IMHO.

ALSO GUESS WHO WALKED INTO ICE AT 12 AM..... PALAPHOL !!!!!!!! THE MAN HIMSELF....everyone in the club except those stupid angmos went BErserk ..... all the girls went absolutely wild... I managed to get his autograph and he even did a solo of "Chua Far Din Salai"....

I will be back in BKK on 8th afternoon... unless the bloody Taiwan Typhoon gets worse... feeling absolutely miserable here...been raining cats and dogs for the past 3 days.... farking "Tai Fong"

Anyways, any bros who wanna go ICE on 8th+9th can sms my SG mobile at 96810878...after that I go back to OC in Samut Prakan liao..

PS: Staff Sgt. Bollocksman... are you done with SEPT RECALL LIST yet ??? This time EX COBRA must be song song ok ??? 2nd LT Thaimonster come here for RECCE trip on Aug 10th liao... trying to bug him to come earlier....

Sawasdee all

thailuck
06-08-2005, 12:22 PM
Hi Bros.... I will be in BBK from Aug 10-12. Care to catch up?
I stayed at Novotel Siam Square. thanks

Hi I will Be there 11Aug onward :D

bollocksman
06-08-2005, 12:40 PM
Wah..... finally got chance to post a short FR on ICE.... haven't been there in a month till I went with a fellow samster

GOOD NEWS ! ICE FINALLY GOT TAR PAO... and bloody hell, 3 out of the 4 new gals that can tar pao actually looks good. (Better than Counter-Bar Asia).

Price of tar pao is 3000B for LT... not too bad IMHO.

ALSO GUESS WHO WALKED INTO ICE AT 12 AM..... PALAPHOL !!!!!!!! THE MAN HIMSELF....everyone in the club except those stupid angmos went BErserk ..... all the girls went absolutely wild... I managed to get his autograph and he even did a solo of "Chua Far Din Salai"....

I will be back in BKK on 8th afternoon... unless the bloody Taiwan Typhoon gets worse... feeling absolutely miserable here...been raining cats and dogs for the past 3 days.... farking "Tai Fong"

Anyways, any bros who wanna go ICE on 8th+9th can sms my SG mobile at 96810878...after that I go back to OC in Samut Prakan liao..

PS: Staff Sgt. Bollocksman... are you done with SEPT RECALL LIST yet ??? This time EX COBRA must be song song ok ??? 2nd LT Thaimonster come here for RECCE trip on Aug 10th liao... trying to bug him to come earlier....

Sawasdee all
Transmission to : GEN Mirage29
Classification : LEVEL 2
Ex-Cobra in HQ Crs, manpower status:
2 confirmed +1 pending

btw confirm can tar pao at ICE club right??? i remember last time it wasnt like that and have to tar pao from next door, where My platoon got Shocked and awed. And also got target that did a runner.

lingwu74
16-08-2005, 05:58 PM
SEPT RECALL LIST:

bro i am in bangkok liao la...will be here till 21/8. Sept sure be here but u must tell me in advance the date cos need to arrange my business trip with it.

marmelad
01-09-2013, 05:01 PM
try our best girls there-we have good selection all around Thailand
also can travel any place-minimum boooking for 1 day(24 h)
you can take our model to your trip and she will escort you any place

darper
01-09-2013, 09:08 PM
wao...have not been in contact with ya for a long time bro...i will b in bkk this 18 sept...so not able to join u tomolo...nevertheless, enjoy to d max bro...

FINALLY, GOT CHANCE TO GO CHEONGING !!!! Will be going out for some fun tomorrow night, Tuesday (02/08) before I fly to Taipei on Wed morning.. all bros who wish to go cheonging can sms to my SG mobile at 96810878 or my thai mobile at 058095526.

Thinking of going to RAO but it's a bit far.... ICE will be my choice if no one else joins....

Waiting for you guys to come to BKK in Sept.... FALL IN all guys and get here cepat cepat...

SEPT RECALL LIST:
1. Bollocksman
2. Thaimonster
3. Bollocksman Fren
5. Darper (you coming bro??)

Sawasdee

indianmagicoil
02-09-2013, 12:27 AM
wao...have not been in contact with ya for a long time bro...i will b in bkk this 18 sept...so not able to join u tomolo...nevertheless, enjoy to d max bro...
555+ bro u have a time machine?:eek: Steady can zap back to days when BFs, STs and LT rates weren't as high now and puyings so submissive! :D