PDA

View Full Version : Should Boss allow "zappers" NOT to leave name?

marji
27-05-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi bros....

I bet like many of you bros out there, we are pretty sick and tired of being zapped by gutless losers who think they are king behind the computer screen.

If we want to zap people for something they do wrong, I think we should leave our name and reason for zapping. I do so, because I have nothing to hide and I live my life upright.

Good post I Up their points, Bad post I zap their points. Its as simple as that.

So I am conducting this poll to help maybe persuade BOSS SAM to modify the site abit so that all up/zap must come with the samster's nick.

Let's vote bros!

P.S Gutless people, you can go ahead and vote anonymously because the public or myself will NOT be able to see who voted for which option!

Johnny_Loy
27-05-2005, 11:58 AM
mi vote liao. so far results show onli 3 voters; all support u. :D

marji
27-05-2005, 12:04 PM
mi vote liao. so far results show onli 3 voters; all support u. :D

Actually bro, not trying to get support for myself.

But rather to use it as a petition to persuade BOSS to NOT to allow zappers not to leave their names.

Rof|maoxz
27-05-2005, 12:08 PM
I voted on 3. [Not sure! sometimes I upright, sometimes I gutless! ]

Johnny_Loy
27-05-2005, 12:20 PM
Actually bro, not trying to get support for myself.

But rather to use it as a petition
u rite brudder. actuali i aso mean tt, just tt mi engrish not so goot as urs, so canot expless miself so clear. ya petition boss!

"boss!

we, ze victims of zappers in sammyboy folum, here now petition u 2 seliously konsider 2 make it kompulsoly tt when zappers zap zapper-victims like us, zappers hav 2 leave zappers' names.

we, ze zapper-victims plomise not 2 take revenge un-nesesalily agains ze zappers.

p/s: but if tis change means boss need spend $, den thlow tis petition away, bcos mayb we zapper-victims make so much noise but not put $ in our mouths to spen mor $ on boss's advetisers"

marji
27-05-2005, 01:13 PM
I voted on 3. [Not sure! sometimes I upright, sometimes I gutless! ]

No problem bro.... you will not be judged no matter which option you voted.

Just want more response to show BOSS.....

waypastprime
27-05-2005, 02:11 PM
Whether if the figures do tell anything, it will have little effect on the Boss. ;)

He has brought up this issue before. 'Judge' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. :D

MMM88
27-05-2005, 03:26 PM
Bro Marji ...truly support u tat zapper must leave their nicks behind....fr me so far never zap any , but oni up reps leh.....BAD post ...just ignore lor... :)

Eastpipper
27-05-2005, 03:35 PM
bro marji

U may be rite,but there are many reasons that boss already highlighted y he dun agree liao.

For me,I just follow the rules of the game here.
But it doesn't harm to have more suggestion to improve this forum too.
Rite boss? :)

Brinjal
27-05-2005, 04:22 PM
the way u phrase ur poll leaves no room for others to disagree with you ...

cos if anyone disagree with u, then they are gutless losers :o

if u want a proper poll, then phrase it properly

have u ever thought why the system allows anonymous zappers ?

lets say one gets zapped, will he start a thread " U imbecile, idiotic XYZ, why u zapped me " or will he gets his fella kakis or maybe not even kakis but just zapped back purely as a reprisal action ?

the points are worthless, nothing to fret about ......

noname123
27-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Very easy mah...PM to SAM lor...ask who is the person who ZAP you lor... ;)

diesel
27-05-2005, 04:45 PM
It is 101% impossible that the system will change inorder to show "zapper's" name.

Boss already said from the beginning (donkey years sgo) when the reputation system first started. It is the reality and reflection of society by seeing one another thrashing at each other even in SBF! With this reputation system, boss only sit down happily and shaking leg. Everything is so simple for him. "Autorun" system somemore.

If zappers are known for doing zapping, then who dare to zap? Revenge mah...Most people scared of revenge mah. (E.g. If Ah-Kow know it is Ah-Neow who zap him, Ah-Kow will sure zap Ah-Neow in return mah.) This is a reality. You once helped me, I sure help you back in return for the favour mah.

So, I guess can forget asking boss to change the system. I do not think boss will listen because system change will make boss headache, busy and sick. And I know his hardwork will not be changed for the sake of samsters.

waypastprime
27-05-2005, 04:50 PM
I believe we have a better option of getting rid of such pests in the society.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=37542

naemlo
27-05-2005, 05:15 PM
Whether if the figures do tell anything, it will have little effect on the Boss. ;)

He has brought up this issue before. 'Judge' decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained. :D

I agree on leaving as it is now...

marji
27-05-2005, 05:53 PM
the way u phrase ur poll leaves no room for others to disagree with you ...

cos if anyone disagree with u, then they are gutless losers :o

if u want a proper poll, then phrase it properly

Aiyah, its a anonymous polls. If they disagree, just choose that 2nd option. No one will know.

marji
27-05-2005, 05:56 PM
If zappers are known for doing zapping, then who dare to zap? Revenge mah...Most people scared of revenge mah. (E.g. If Ah-Kow know it is Ah-Neow who zap him, Ah-Kow will sure zap Ah-Neow in return mah.) [/FONT]

understand BOSS will not bother himself with such trivial matters lor.... but still try lor.... you never know til you try something, right?

I am not afraid to leave my name if I were to zap someone. Why? Because I have my own stand & view, so I will let the person know why I zap him and who I am. why be afraid of revenge? Afraid that people will get his gang to zap you back? that means you really cares about the points too then?

Bomb
27-05-2005, 07:13 PM
understand BOSS will not bother himself with such trivial matters lor.... but still try lor.... you never know til you try something, right?

I am not afraid to leave my name if I were to zap someone. Why? Because I have my own stand & view, so I will let the person know why I zap him and who I am. why be afraid of revenge? Afraid that people will get his gang to zap you back? that means you really cares about the points too then?

Same same views..........
Voted liao

natax
28-05-2005, 02:36 AM
i guess at least let the person know who zapped them mah... even if u die, muz also know the reason why... tat's my logic... though i'm powerless to do all this. It's juz my 2 cents worth of thoughts...

marji
30-05-2005, 10:28 AM
i guess at least let the person know who zapped them mah... even if u die, muz also know the reason why... tat's my logic... though i'm powerless to do all this. It's juz my 2 cents worth of thoughts...

Ture. I wonuld like to know to know why I was zapped and who zapped me....

Like what bro natax said, die also must know why wat!

wouldn't you be bothered if you were zapped with no name or reason?

RogerChongZY
30-05-2005, 10:34 AM
[QUOTE=marji]Ture. I wonuld like to know to know why I was zapped and who zapped me....

Bro.....reason can be from anything like...don like nick, avatar , posting or high rep points. Human nature will be revenge if nick is known. Like wat Sammy have say..... No ending.

wouldn't you be bothered if you were zapped with no name or reason?

This is cyber brother. Yes its disturbing but life goes on.
Like wat anyways posted, points can change for free bonks, free food or wat?
Don be too bother by it. Y spoil your day over it. Cheers. :D

marji
30-05-2005, 12:06 PM
for free bonks, free food or wat?
Don be too bother by it. Y spoil your day over it. Cheers. :D

Thanks for the advice bro... right, life goes on....

cheers!

hoosdathu
11-10-2010, 11:38 AM
right now if the zapper posts profanities in the comments without leaving nick, Boss or the mods can remove all the offenders points iirc

hoosdathu
03-11-2010, 10:41 PM
would like to know who's the ball-less chap zapping me with comment "this thread is for FRs, not for you to comment about ppl's post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5364318#post5364318)" :mad:

boombaa
03-11-2010, 11:02 PM
what are the points for? if zap just move on with life.. this is just 1 forum on the internet..

zap don't earn $ or don't get free f*ck.. why bother over being zap? i see so many ppl getting so angry and worked up when they're zap.. don't understand and don't think i ever will...

just to prove my point u guys can zap me if you want. ^_^

just my 2 cents.. we've got a lot more to live for guys.. chill out and move on!

BiRd13
04-11-2010, 04:05 PM
I should say... So far those who zapped me, does not leave any nick behind... For me frankly to say, I never zap ppl before... =D Perhaps some day will zap? See who's the 'lucky' to zap by me =X

Anyway not sure for others, but there must be a reason to zap ppl... So well if the reason are 'strong', why scare others of knowing who zapping you? At least for me for sure i will leave my nick behind...

topcook1
04-11-2010, 11:41 PM
I dont like to zap others too however I always up those nick which is under moderation...

maestro7
04-11-2010, 11:59 PM
hi..i dun have any powers so can do anything...:o
but i feel if zap or up other users..shud at least leave nick.
i guess u can only try not to be too upset if u get zapped

S.B.Y
04-11-2010, 11:59 PM
I dont like to zap others too however I always up those nick which is under moderation...

Same here Mas topcool1 :)

hoosdathu
17-11-2010, 02:09 AM
to the coward who zapped me commenting "just curious, do YOU leave your nick when U zap others": yes i will

hoosdathu
18-12-2010, 09:02 PM
No to the thread title :cool:

tigerboy18
19-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I am of the opinion that Boss should implement a system that those who wanna zap must leave their nick otherwise d system will not let them zap. The reasons are obvious.

dewi
19-12-2010, 08:08 PM
Brothers. Do not fret over points. Make more cash for bonk more important.
I prefer that zappers nick stay secret or sure world war. :D

Cheers.