PDA

View Full Version : If your boss wants you?

hansolo712
03-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Bros, would hat would you do if your female boss wants you to have flings with her?

MMM88
03-06-2005, 09:40 AM
Really depends on the following:
1) Chio / CFM
2) fcuk strictly - no committment
3) pair of slim long legs
4) at least a B cup
5) pink nipples

*with the above qualities ...no problems will bonk her anytime anyplace.......may the force be with you.. :p

Pokimon1
03-06-2005, 09:41 AM
If she is pretty, I will give her all she wants.
All 8 inches of it and even lick her cunt. Maybe can get promoted!!!

Horsepower
03-06-2005, 10:00 AM
If she's Demi Moore, why not ? Just saw a repeat on HBO starring Mike Douglas and Demi Moore but I forgot the name of the movie.

hansolo712
03-06-2005, 10:02 AM
1) Chio / CFM
4) at least a B cup
5) pink nipples

*with the above qualities ...no problems will bonk her anytime anyplace.......may the force be with you.. :p

Chio-- 7
slim legs -- think used to have
cup - should have b
nipples -- have not seen yet.

No commitment-- that's the part that is scary

waypastprime
03-06-2005, 10:03 AM
1) Chio / CFM
4) at least a B cup
5) pink nipples

*with the above qualities ...no problems will bonk her anytime anyplace.......may the force be with you..

Haha. Then she will expect these from you too...

1) Handsome/ Boyish look
2) Maintain the relationship discreetly
3) Tall
4) Muscular
5) Good tongue skills

:D :p

t123
03-06-2005, 10:10 AM
I heard this story from my friend who used tow or in an advertising firm. He had this immediate female superior who openly walked into the copywriter's room and shag him during office hour becos she was in there for an hour whenever she goes in there with the guy alone and the room is locked everytime. This affair was confirmed when they had a company outing in a bowling alley. They french kissed while the others were bowling.

However, this manager is a married lao chio with kids. According to my friend, when they visited her at her home during CNY, she acted nothing like in office.

She seemed to have problems in her marriage though.

MMM88
03-06-2005, 10:36 AM
Chio-- 7
slim legs -- think used to have
cup - should have b
nipples -- have not seen yet.

No commitment-- that's the part that is scary

Yo Bro Hansolo712....sounds like u r describing yr Boss leh....wow...is she older than u ...u know older women hav lots to teach yah.....ENJOY n do updates to all the bros here......happy bonking :p

hansolo712
03-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Yo Bro Hansolo712....sounds like u r describing yr Boss leh....wow...is she older than u ...u know older women hav lots to teach yah.....ENJOY n do updates to all the bros here......happy bonking :p

you are right older woman knows how to enjoy but scared leh..wah lan.. wait cannot sextisfy her i get sacked.. ha ha :p

but definitely will share..

MMM88
03-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Haha. Then she will expect these from you too...

1) Handsome/ Boyish look -7/10
2) Maintain the relationship discreetly - of course (still is) -
3) Tall - 1.72 -
4) Muscular - pai seh no leh -
5) Good tongue skills - you bet , i luv 69 -

:D :p

Bro waypastprime.....like u i m almost way-past-prime hehehe..jus joking ..used to be --refer above in BOLD leh..4 out of 5 ...pass hor

MMM88
03-06-2005, 11:08 AM
you are right older woman knows how to enjoy but scared leh..wah lan.. wait cannot sextisfy her i get sacked.. ha ha :p

but definitely will share..

Aiyah....she will take care of u mah...jus pretend to be naive lor ....jus relax and let her lead u all the way.....turn to the DARK side n u will be amazed at what u can do .....hehehehehe :D

ahjames
03-06-2005, 11:47 AM
If i'm single and the boss is pretty, why not :rolleyes:

Bomb
03-06-2005, 12:04 PM
Simple, do liao then say,especially if shes still young

walkingdick
03-06-2005, 12:20 PM
If she's Demi Moore, why not ? Just saw a repeat on HBO starring Mike Douglas and Demi Moore but I forgot the name of the movie.

The movie is Disclosure Waah lau, if my boss like that I can be her sex slave

excm69
03-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Bro HS, you put up such poll in SBF, the result with majority vote for option (1) will be a foregone conclusion!!

So long as she has reasonable look and it's discreet, most I believe will just go for it. Free bonk mah, so take it. Some more she's the boss, dun wan to offend her!! ;)

I guess to some the saying "Don't eat and shit at the same place" may not apply in this case??!! However, must be careful that this does not develop into a kum cheng thingy. :eek:

03-06-2005, 04:50 PM
y not if she rich.........she can take care of me..,in return i givin her pleasure ;)

shadowlunar04
03-06-2005, 07:15 PM
If pretty and sexy one, of course, I dun mind. But if, she's ugly, out of shape and very persistent, LL lor. Cover the face and bomb the base. Just treat it as a bargaining chip for the career advancement. Too bad, the laws here don't protect the men from sexual harassments. :(

ang076
03-06-2005, 08:17 PM
If the boss is very pretty, and she want me, I would go along with her and be her subbie..

Then bonk her to vent my frustation on her on her office desk..

and watch her to moan and groan in pain ( actually she is in pleasure..)

:D

hansolo712
03-06-2005, 11:56 PM
Bro HS, you put up such poll in SBF, the result with majority vote for option (1) will be a foregone conclusion!!

So long as she has reasonable look and it's discreet, most I believe will just go for it. Free bonk mah, so take it. Some more she's the boss, dun wan to offend her!! ;)

I guess to some the saying "Don't eat and shit at the same place" may not apply in this case??!! However, must be careful that this does not develop into a kum cheng thingy. :eek:

ha you are right.. but thought maybe big head may win sometimes seems like we all ruled by small heads .. well .. will shrae story i i get the guts to follow through..

jungle boy
08-06-2005, 05:05 AM
how to say "no" to your boss? :p boss say what also have to do :rolleyes:

sibaysong4u
08-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Screw her front and back,take picture and blackmail her. :D

angkong25
08-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Who cares....fuck her upside down using FIA...... wahahahaha :cool:

lion_mansg
08-06-2005, 04:42 PM
Bro hansolo712,

Basically, by posting this poll in SBF,i think most bros will vote 4 no.1 lah cos who wld nt want a free fling? As long as she is nt ugly, fat & no strings attached, most bros wld go ahead lah...

If she's real ugly, which by individual personal opinions, siam her intelligently.Avoid 1-on-1 situations. But if really cant siam, LL lor...Most impt is dun affect career status unless u feel no point 2 stay in tat company...

Hope 2 hear ur latest update on this issue bro hansolo712.

Best Rdgs,

lion

hansolo712
08-06-2005, 05:56 PM
I very very hesitant.. policy always has been not to eat and shit in the same place. Not worth the gossip, and other problems. I think. Been avoiding and think maybe she losing interest liao. Sorry to dissappoint you bros..

hansolo712
08-06-2005, 05:57 PM
Just to disclaim.. Not because i dun like free fuck.. if it happens in one of those overseas trip.. then ok. But when purposely do it in here... very dangerous

Franck Muller
09-06-2005, 01:10 PM
Yes I dont mind if my boss wants me. :D

hansolo712
10-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Update bros here.

Yesterday. Got called to her room to discuss work biz. Sat side by side to look at some plans. She was wearing rather low cut.. can see part of the valley. While discussing, point here and there on the plan.. and my elbow brushed against her boobs.. wa.. small brother steam liao. Panic! But pretend dun know.. run through all the things and then ask her what sort of reports she want me to put up on what was discussed. Quickly left after that.

My little bro took some time to settle down. But quite shiok , the feel of the boobs.. die la..

triple h
10-06-2005, 11:19 PM
If such a thing would have happened ( and if it happens in my wildest dream ), I would adopt a very discreet and hush-hush approach. Act as though there is nothing going on.

And when all the staff goes back.... On Mondays - board Room, Tuesday - Her Room, Wednesday - Server Room, THursday - Meeting Room, Friday - Compactors Room. On Saturday - Hotel, Sunday - Sentosa.

Hmmmm. :D