very nice breast.. well trim pussy hair

u r a lucky man..
any action pic or her pussy pic? :D

thor_j18
06-06-2005, 01:21 PM
somemore coming.... hope u guys like these

thor_j18
06-06-2005, 01:22 PM
tat's all i have dude.... hope can get more of her in future....

thor_j18
06-06-2005, 01:24 PM
well done..

very nice breast.. well trim pussy hair

u r a lucky man..
any action pic or her pussy pic? :D

Dude.. u r too fast man... still trying to finish my post u already reply. Hope the last 2 posts fullfilled your queries...

sammyboyfor
06-06-2005, 01:27 PM
tat's all i have dude.... hope can get more of her in future....

Did you take those pix? How did you manage to get such perfect lighting conditions? They look like studio shots.:confused:

thor_j18
06-06-2005, 01:41 PM
Yo... i edit those pic b4 i post. Anyway, the digital cam itself already did a very good job when i select auto mode....

richardlim
06-06-2005, 01:48 PM
hahaha!!! I've seen those pix in a MSN forum before.

thor_j18
06-06-2005, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=richardlim]hahaha!!! I've seen those pix in a MSN forum before.[/QU

Ya... cos already a few fellow have them... we share among.... well... i tot the pics look alrite so i guess there's no harm sharing with u guys..

Pls dun not misunderstood and tot I'm trying to get a piece out of it...

sammyboyfor
06-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Yo... i edit those pic b4 i post. Anyway, the digital cam itself already did a very good job when i select auto mode....

My friend... we are not idiots. No amount of editing can create perfect lighting from an amateur photoshoot. If that were possible, nobody would need background lighting, bounce flash, diffusers, strobe lights etc costing thousands of dollars. Professional photographers would simply purchase a copy of photoshop and do everything on their computer.

What's more the background is far too neat and orderly. Amateur pix taken during a fuck session would show crumpled sheets, stuff like handphones, handbags, bits of clothing, shoes, tissue paper, condom wrappers and so on lying around. The whole setting is far too contrived for anyone to believe those pix are anything other than pix shot professionally in a studio which were downloaded from some other site.

Finally, even if they were taken by you, I have clearly stated in para 2 of the rules governing this forum that pictures that have already been circulated are not wanted in the forum.

I quote from http://www.sammyboy.com/originalpixrules.html

2." Original Pictures" is defined as pictures that you took yourself, or were taken by someone who was present during your erotica session. If your original pictures have already been displayed on the net in the past or have been shared privately, please do not submit them to me either. Pictures that have been shared before are not wanted in the private picture forum.

dab140296
06-06-2005, 09:25 PM
I have seen this gurl on other websites dude ... pls own up lahh .... :mad:

ayampot
06-06-2005, 11:20 PM
yeah...i also have them...just got it my email...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!!!! BUSTED!

donkeykong99
07-06-2005, 12:58 AM
wow , this is like csi , part by part , you tore him down, incredible
but th egirl is really cute, who is she?local or malaysian?
would love to take her photo

freebiez
07-06-2005, 09:03 PM
hahaha..smore we cna see the face now...pi cha lobang! :p

ecco6
08-06-2005, 04:51 AM
damm bloody sia sway...... another idiot trying to fool us... haiz....