PDA

View Full Version : What catches your eye at pools/beach?

ivy7
19-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Tits, ass, legs, what??

Going swimming now lah, so curious... :)

Edit to add: I wear a string bikini, what else??

asdfghjkl
19-06-2005, 03:27 PM
at a public pool? :rolleyes:

i too gg swimming but tml morning..

ivy7
19-06-2005, 03:34 PM
at a public pool?

Private pool lah... public pool ka zuey nang liao, how to see who beo me? Time to see regular beo-ers there or not :D

daryl76
19-06-2005, 03:42 PM
ass
cos i love looking at the sexy ass of a gal when she walks... oops

inventry
19-06-2005, 03:45 PM
Tits.....

it shows how confident the lady is..... hehehe...... :D

daryl76
19-06-2005, 03:49 PM
noone shares the same sentiments... ass look better la, imagine the butt when a gal walks... ohhhhhhhhh la la

shadowlunar04
19-06-2005, 04:03 PM
A beautiful babe with an hourglass figure will definately catches my attention. It's the WHOLE of the gal, not PART of it. :D

JoyStick
19-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Tits, ass, legs, what??

I'm more of a tits person.

Not big and stuff, but nice, firm and perky. :D

dirtymonk82
19-06-2005, 05:59 PM
tits tits tits

stephenL
19-06-2005, 07:29 PM
I will look at tits first then down to pussy...if the gal came out of pool i will definetly look at pussy.....

CNNcmg
19-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Tits, ass, legs, what??

ur this avatar beats ur legs anytime le

pinkpanther
19-06-2005, 08:28 PM
I try to see got pussy hair sticking out or not :p

diesel
19-06-2005, 09:29 PM
Just for everybody's info. There are lots people (including men themselves) oogle at man's cock especially wearing swimming trunks.

I went to the Wild Wild Wet last year with my girlfriend. I was surprised when she told me that women and men oogled at me - "there"! I supposed there are lots of women oogle at men in swimming trunks (only) as much as we men stare at women in bikinis!

So next time, we (men) better wear swimming trunks instead of surf-short or 'obiang' bermudas.

ivy7
19-06-2005, 09:56 PM
I try to see got pussy hair sticking out or not :p

wax wax wax... what hair? ;)

ivy7
19-06-2005, 09:58 PM
A beautiful babe with an hourglass figure will definately catches my attention. It's the WHOLE of the gal, not PART of it. :D

yah, but got to be something that grab your attention right? not always can see the whole body to see hourglass figure or not what. hmm, what about ugly woman with hourglass figure?

ivy7
19-06-2005, 10:00 PM
So next time, we (men) better wear swimming trunks instead of surf-short or 'obiang' bermudas.

haha today there was this teen wearing a surf short and he just had to keep adjusting it underwater... his grandpa kept asking if it was too loose and falling off... :rolleyes:

Doenitz79
19-06-2005, 10:42 PM
yah, but got to be something that grab your attention right? not always can see the whole body to see hourglass figure or not what. hmm, what about ugly woman with hourglass figure?

Ya lor,seen some buff male bods with average or below average facial features.Also seen gals with 5/10 looks and 10/10 bod before.

fun4evergood
19-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Tits are definitely the first body part I would "stare" at @@ :)

ahjames
19-06-2005, 11:08 PM
It's the perky butt for me :p

diesel
20-06-2005, 12:50 AM
haha today there was this teen wearing a surf short and he just had to keep adjusting it underwater... his grandpa kept asking if it was too loose and falling off... :rolleyes:Most beaches in Hong Kong, guys mostly wear swimming trunks. I think those Hongkie gals must have good time oogling at man's manhood! :D

But, in Singapore, only a handful dare. Look at swimming pool and beaches in Singapore, 90% of men wear surf-shorts and bermudas. I think there's a Hokkien phrase for this - 'Boh-Larn-Hoot' to wear.

diesel
20-06-2005, 12:53 AM
Tits are definitely the first body part I would "stare" at @@ :) Not difficult to spot those without bikini top's padding in Palawan beach too! See until 'lau-chuwee-nuarh' meh!

MMM88
20-06-2005, 09:09 AM
the ans. is tits.... :)

Scrubber
20-06-2005, 10:37 PM
Cleavage. And not forgetting downblouse. :p

hansolo712
21-06-2005, 09:42 AM
I swim a lot. Attention is in the following order.

1. cleavage
2. tits (perky, some can see nipples, then this becomes no1 ) ,
3. well defined abs.
4. altheletic bod

Captain Caveman
21-06-2005, 07:18 PM
For me defintely boobs and bums.

mokermania
23-06-2005, 01:28 AM
im a boobs man :)

ivy7
23-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Waaaah, tits win hands-down man!

Time to think about new poll: cleavage, size or erect nipple? what else ah?

Super Heroes
23-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Waaaah, tits win hands-down man!

Time to think about new poll: cleavage, size or erect nipple? what else ah?

I think your tits damn nice lor. :p

diesel
24-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Not difficult to spot those without bikini top's padding in Palawan beach too! See until 'lau-chuwee-nuarh' meh!
Remember to look for this in the pool! (http://photos.adultfriendfinder.com/ffadult/gallery_100/46/45466846_34653.gif)

MMM88
24-06-2005, 01:02 PM
Most beaches in Hong Kong, guys mostly wear swimming trunks. I think those Hongkie gals must have good time oogling at man's manhood! :D

But, in Singapore, only a handful dare. Look at swimming pool and beaches in Singapore, 90% of men wear surf-shorts and bermudas. I think there's a Hokkien phrase for this - 'Boh-Larn-Hoot' to wear.

oooo...so u like to see man's manhood lah.....jus see no touch ..incomplete leh....too bad there is no "duck" joint in sillypore..unlike HK.....so i reckon u travel to HK often....hehehehe :D

diesel
24-06-2005, 02:34 PM
oooo...so u like to see man's manhood lah.....jus see no touch ..incomplete leh....too bad there is no "duck" joint in sillypore..unlike HK.....so i reckon u travel to HK often....hehehehe :DEeh! Why want to point at me ar? You mention this and people thought I gay! How can you give this comment? :mad: Like that personal attack, you know! Puiwee!我可没得罪你!夭寿!

ivy7
24-06-2005, 03:52 PM
Remember to look for this in the pool! (http://photos.adultfriendfinder.com/ffadult/gallery_100/46/45466846_34653.gif)

wahaha, wear tt in public pool sure kenna arrested one! Dun forget, hv dark brown nipples cannot hide in wet white clothes :eek:

... but where to buy ah? :D

diesel
24-06-2005, 10:36 PM
wahaha, wear tt in public pool sure kenna arrested one! Dun forget, hv dark brown nipples cannot hide in wet white clothes :eek: ... but where to buy ah? Not really kenna arrested lah. Not so serious. I have a friend working as lifeguard. Wah...tell me lots of stories. Got lady tanning in semi-nude lah, swim in thongs lah....When lifeguards got free show like this, they can't wait the lady to walk passed them. But one thing I can guarantee, lifeguard definitely won't disturb them unless they caused irritative public disturbance.

Need not wear white colour bikini top wait people can see. Unless you like people to see. Singapore Yahoo auction have a lot bikini top for auction but be patient to in bidding.

I had a girlfriend who have wear bods bikini top without padding...anyway it's my for me to see only and not for the others. :D

big_bear
24-06-2005, 11:09 PM
bro Diesel, is that your muscular torso in your avatar? dun be mistaken ah, i not gay. Just admire onli. :p

ivy7
24-06-2005, 11:30 PM
I had a girlfriend who have wear bods bikini top without padding...anyway it's my for me to see only and not for the others. :D

yah, i noe wat u mean... tat's why must buy one white skimpy one for private private pool :D

diesel
24-06-2005, 11:37 PM
bro Diesel, is that your muscular torso in your avatar? dun be mistaken ah, i not gay. Just admire onli. :pGood! Luckily you sounded you are not one! Some samsters seen me before lah. Doesn't matter mah if the avatar not me, right?

You expect me to put me face ar? Anyway, this is my third set of avatar. First set not nice. Then, second set used very long time, quite old liao and so I changed (recently) lor. I always respect to other samsters so as not to put any "offensive" avatar.

No need to admire lah. You been through NS? Then must shed off quite a bit of weight mah. I used to be in elite team donkey years ago. So, not difficult to maintain till now. Just eat moderately.

I jogged super long distance always jogged until vomit. Probably, that's because whatever food went into my stomach, everything threw out. Got a few time vomitted until nearly k.o.

Never mind, next time I shall organise one day jog and see who is the hardcore samster can take it. Most importantly, don't curse and swear at me!

diesel
24-06-2005, 11:48 PM
yah, i noe wat u mean... tat's why must buy one white skimpy one for private private pool :DYup! I brought my girlfriend to Pulau Rawa for snorkelling! It is a small private island. Damn shiok and quiet. White sandy beach with clear water.

She wore a pair of neon green thong without lining and a matching tube top bikini with padding during snorkelling. She told me nobody can see mah... If people around, I don't think I will let her wear. Actually, I am busy concentrating both looking at fishes and her 'figure'.

Got one time, she wore one bikini top with colourful print without padding in Sunway Lagoon. Quite hard to see and so I have no objection to let her.

ivy7
25-06-2005, 12:08 AM
wah sounds like fun man... sun sand sea ... and sex!

must go and add to my swimwear collection now... printed w no lining and plain white w no lining :D

diesel
25-06-2005, 12:25 AM
wah sounds like fun man... sun sand sea ... and sex!must go and add to my swimwear collection now... printed w no lining and plain white w no lining :DAy...yo...no sex lah...that island better don't do anything like sex. No good lah. I know lots of "dirty" things. Never try to have that other than in your home.

I bought lots of bikinis from Singapore Yahoo auction. Wah...my girlfriend likes them very much.

big_bear
25-06-2005, 01:52 PM
So, not difficult to maintain till now. Just eat moderately.

Hard leh. food is my weakness. Especially at night, when i eat rice... thats why very hard to shed tummy... And i dun believe in supplements also. Only way is to cut down on my dinner... but its damn hard man.

I jogged super long distance always jogged until vomit.

Your super long is how long? 20km every day ah? for me, i can only tahan moderate speeds and maximum 6-7km on threadmill... upper body strength i have lah... but tummy damn hard to shed... nb... dun force me to go for liposuction. :mad:

next time I shall organise one day jog and see who is the hardcore samster can take it.

You jio, i onzz. But may not be able to catch up to your speed lor...

Okay liao. I better stop sidetracking otherwise Ivy will slap me with her whip. kekekekekek.... :p

asdfghjkl
25-06-2005, 05:31 PM
some freak i know run 20km daily.. :eek:

ivy7
25-06-2005, 05:36 PM
some freak i know run 20km daily..
I HATE RUNNING :mad: and it's not just the bouncing tt drives me crazy.

i prefer to swim, skate... and sex is really good exercise too :D

Diametos
25-06-2005, 06:30 PM
My choice is ass... tits is also a favourite too..
;)

YouSuck!
25-06-2005, 08:09 PM
I HATE RUNNING . and it's not just the bouncing tt drives me crazy.

i prefer to swim, skate... and sex is really good exercise too :D

Sex is a good cardio work out :) . Maybe we can have a "workout" together next time.

ivy7
26-06-2005, 12:13 PM
Sex is a good cardio work out :) . Maybe we can have a "workout" together next time.

yah, it can be very good exercise if u dun just lie there like dead dog.

haha i tell other senior than u one wait long long already, u not even past moderation wait more long eh...

fun4evergood
26-06-2005, 12:16 PM
yah, it can be very good exercise if u dun just lie there like dead dog.

haha i tell other senior than u one wait long long already, u not even past moderation wait more long eh...
ha ha....am I first in the queue ?? :p

ivy7
26-06-2005, 12:46 PM
ha ha....am I first in the queue ?? :p

depends which q lah... got pm q, msn q, now trying to learn irc too :)

Ivy still compiling options for nxt poll on wat u guys like abt tits...

any cleavage
wun ask abt perky cos u all like perky and not saggy rite?
big and fake - here got many fake ones or not?
small and real
side exposure (halter top or big arm holes kind)

fun4evergood
26-06-2005, 01:39 PM

any cleavage
wun ask abt perky cos u all like perky and not saggy rite?
big and fake - here got many fake ones or not?
small and real
side exposure (halter top or big arm holes kind)

saggy = old
fake = lousy
firm = good

:)

CNNcmg
26-06-2005, 01:44 PM

)

wow, which one shortest.. i go there and find u

asdfghjkl
26-06-2005, 06:19 PM
got chance to meet up with ivy? :rolleyes:

Tai_zi21
26-06-2005, 07:03 PM
Well Nothing Beats Than seeing a Bikini babe wearing a Cap and letting down her pony tail behind the Cap! That My Fav Type of Gals! :D

asdfghjkl
26-06-2005, 11:17 PM
your avatar seems to do that frequently though? :rolleyes:

ivy7
27-06-2005, 12:25 AM
got chance to meet up with ivy?
maaaaaaybe

Ivy tired... swam 15 laps and sch reopens tmr... siannnnnnn...

must go borrow a digicam and work on that new poll!

asdfghjkl
27-06-2005, 12:35 AM
ivy.. can meet at school then? lol.. :D

fun4evergood
27-06-2005, 12:42 AM
I assume both of u are in the teaching line ? :)

ivy7
27-06-2005, 01:01 AM
ivy.. can meet at school then? lol.. :D
why? u want me to be ur teacher or ur pupil?

i better slp now... 5 plus hrs of sleep left :eek:

big_bear
27-06-2005, 10:22 PM

Personally, i like those pear or peach shapes like macham defy gravity like tat.
that one give me super hard-on siah.

ang076
07-07-2005, 07:58 AM
Tits - of course..

I prefer that ladies wear bikini which look more like bra.. with a closure at the back..( no string bikini plssss)..

I remember Wong Lilin wear this type of black bra like bikini at the beach during shootings few years back..

This is the type of bikini...
:o

diesel
11-07-2005, 01:01 AM
I hope I can see this in the beach! (http://static2.stileproject.com/rnd/img/flapi15.jpg)

ivy7
11-07-2005, 01:10 AM
I hope I can see this in the beach! (http://static2.stileproject.com/rnd/img/flapi15.jpg)

hmm, i don't think that was the picture that you meant to refer to?

asdfghjkl
11-07-2005, 01:10 AM
ivy.. when the next series coming out? :rolleyes:

ivy7
11-07-2005, 01:13 AM
ivy.. when the next series coming out? :rolleyes:
interviewing photographers ;)

asdfghjkl
11-07-2005, 01:20 AM
ivy.. i am a part time photographer.. but i am currently still struck at using 35mm.. not digital, if u dun mind, i am willing to shoot for a makeover.. for a fee, of course..

ivy7
11-07-2005, 01:27 AM
ivy.. i am a part time photographer.. but i am currently still struck at using 35mm.. not digital, if u dun mind, i am willing to shoot for a makeover.. for a fee, of course..
u won't believe how often I've heard this one ;)

asdfghjkl
11-07-2005, 01:29 AM
thats good.. because we can meetup and discuss about it.. so u can tell whether its true or not? :p

sorry.. must add this.. i dun take naked pix.. at least bikini..

ivy7
11-07-2005, 01:39 AM
thats good.. because we can meetup and discuss about it.. so u can tell whether its true or not? :p

sorry.. must add this.. i dun take naked pix.. at least bikini..

which reminds me that it's time to shop for a new bikini :D

asdfghjkl
11-07-2005, 01:50 AM
ok, so one day if got meet, i bring out some of my best pix and let u see.. :)

ivy7
11-07-2005, 10:57 AM
ok, so one day if got meet, i bring out some of my best pix and let u see..
i'm sure the bros want to see the pics u hv taken of bikini clad babes :D
got pics of hunks or not? :D

ly1968
12-07-2005, 02:19 PM
big tits turn mi on man if zao geng better than must PCC liao ;)