PDA

View Full Version : Requesting all bros help!

Aikum
08-08-2013, 09:34 PM
Hey all bros.
From my what im seeing now, local fls are not cheap.
And rmb afew yrs back when we had carol 80 dollar bj include room. She was local too !

So any bros know of lobangs like carol bbbj include room kindly drop me a pm. I cannot find any local girls like carol in forums these days.

Cheers bro

bastardball
09-08-2013, 10:55 AM
I'm looking at buying a 3 bedroom condo at less than $600,000, must be near MRT and freehold. Need help, can't find one now....last time can find condos below $500,000 with such fulfillments.

Anyone with such lobangs, please let me know as well....:D

Happyguy801
09-08-2013, 12:21 PM
I'm looking at buying a 3 bedroom condo at less than $600,000, must be near MRT and freehold. Need help, can't find one now....last time can find condos below $500,000 with such fulfillments.

Hahahah nice example....:D

10-08-2013, 02:10 PM
Hey all bros.
And rmb afew yrs back when we had carol 80 dollar bj include room. She was local too !

So any bros know of lobangs like carol bbbj include room kindly drop me a pm. I cannot find any local girls like carol in forums these days.

Cheers bro

that is because carol is a tranny! $80 buck for a tranny to blow you is a rip off!

beachboyz
11-08-2013, 10:46 AM
Hey all bros.

Cheers bro

I think Carol cannot count as she is not a real "she"

Aikum
11-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Bros who said carols a tranny,
I dont really know which carol you are referring to but the one I went to was not a tranny. Had a fj with her. impossible to be a tranny . But there was once I had a tranny at woodlands . Scared the shit out of me .

bastardball
14-08-2013, 12:41 AM
Bros who said carols a tranny,
I dont really know which carol you are referring to but the one I went to was not a tranny. Had a fj with her. impossible to be a tranny . But there was once I had a tranny at woodlands . Scared the shit out of me .

The carol that most bros here know is the one that is a tranny with a cute dog using her own house. Give bbbj, small chest, but don't allow touching at the bottom. That's the carol that I know that charges $80 too...:D

U sure u got fuck her pussy and not her arse? :p

Aikum
14-08-2013, 01:26 AM
Bro you serious she don even let you touch her bottom thr?

i 100% sure not tranny

smellycat
14-08-2013, 02:21 AM
what you need is time machine :p

robertpatition
20-08-2013, 12:57 PM
if u guys still rmb the babe from bukit panjang
bbbj (budget bbj)
who still misses her to date?

fls nowadays only offer full package, =(
back were the days where GST is not 7%

sexmeister
20-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Hey all bros.

Cheers bro

Yes local girls are getting very expensive! $120, $150 & $180 still ok, but dont seem too see these prices no more. :(

patt663
20-08-2013, 02:44 PM

hahahahahaha...good one bro:D