PDA

View Full Version : malacca any fun?

lustyboi23
28-06-2005, 01:00 AM
Hi brothers, just wan to ask any fun in malacca? HCs,ktvs and where the local malaysian n prc fls r located? mi stay at renissance hotel. thanks for the info and wiill post fr report once i m back

gigantic_tk
28-06-2005, 09:34 AM
Hi brothers, just wan to ask any fun in malacca? HCs,ktvs and where the local malaysian n prc fls r located? mi stay at renissance hotel. thanks for the info and wiill post fr report once i m back

I thought there is a HC in Renaissance Hotel? You should start from there..................................

lustyboi23
28-06-2005, 11:16 PM
oh thanks bro. i kow there is 1 there. but from the hotel website looks like a decent fitness club. any others to recommend? i mean like hcs or ktvs, discos? will be there 1 nite only so wan to cheong shiok shiok. u stay there?

Druids
01-07-2005, 02:51 AM
there's already a thread on melaka .. no one been updating means not much happening there ... most of the pubs, disco are in Melaka Raya ...

Broadway 2
01-07-2005, 03:54 PM
I thought there is a HC in Renaissance Hotel? You should start from there..................................

the HC is renaissance do not provide.. can try grand continental.. :cool:

micked
05-07-2005, 04:20 AM
err...malacca has some HC located around but is not really as fun as what KL and JB would have...pubs and disco has nothing much happening lately too...but of course there would be some alternatitve...PM me...maybe i could bring you around for some spot but expenses...depends on your own budget...

lustyboi23
05-07-2005, 09:38 PM
oh sure thanks bro u staying in malacca? i going there in sept just stay 1 nite? maybe u can recommend mi the hcs to try since renissance hotel hc has no specials. any other hcs around or LSB or ktv near my hotel? cause wan to make full use of the one nite. would appreciate your kind info bro :D

micked
06-07-2005, 02:24 AM
oh sure thanks bro u staying in malacca? i going there in sept just stay 1 nite? maybe u can recommend mi the hcs to try since renissance hotel hc has no specials. any other hcs around or LSB or ktv near my hotel? cause wan to make full use of the one nite. would appreciate your kind info bro :D

Hi bro...would love to take you on the tour but please PM me before you are here.Thanks...will bring you around if you want...

kaka99
11-08-2005, 12:29 PM
Just came back from Malacca. Stay at one of the budget hotel near tan kim hock building (RM70). Took a cab from there to century mahkota spa. The spa is located at the basement of the hotel. The entrance is near the swimming pool. Step in and immediately greeted by the captain there and the entrance fee is RM70 (including message, hot pool, sauna and food/drink). The age for the lady there are about 25 to 35ys old. Saw a few not bad looking one such as Carmen and Cindy. Thanks bro Micked for the recommendation.

fattybumbum
15-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Spent one night in Malacca last week. Went to this Karaoke called Club Intan and the girls there are quite young - mostly nasi lemak. Very very friendly, some of them. But for further action, you have to contact them outside of the Club hours as the management is very strict about out-calls. Or at least we were told, anyway we were not looking for action that night because we had a golf game very early the next day.

vexus
15-08-2005, 09:15 PM
malacca got lots of HC. Taste the FL of baba and portuguese. Price about rm70 and above, depend on location and quality.

citizendildo296
16-08-2005, 11:09 AM
yo bros..
i will be going down to melaka next week, where can i find baba or protugeses for RM70 as u mentioned?
hvnt tried protugese be though...

Ace Spade
16-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Spent one night in Malacca last week. Went to this Karaoke called Club Intan and the girls there are quite young - mostly nasi lemak. Very very friendly, some of them. But for further action, you have to contact them outside of the Club hours as the management is very strict about out-calls. Or at least we were told, anyway we were not looking for action that night because we had a golf game very early the next day.

My friend told me not much happening there, try ur luck at big city better... :confused:

zackmania
16-08-2005, 11:49 AM
yo bros..
i will be going down to melaka next week, where can i find baba or protugeses for RM70 as u mentioned?
hvnt tried protugese be though...

Aiya... should find this site early.... when there last month, but cannot find anything. Ask at Renaissance, but maybe I'm a malay, they say don have... :o

jakesog
29-08-2005, 03:50 PM
Hi

I will be going to Malacca this Thursday. Other than Mahkota hc, any other recommendations? Really appreciate any suggestion.
Thanks,
jake

jakesog
29-08-2005, 03:52 PM
malacca got lots of HC. Taste the FL of baba and portuguese. Price about rm70 and above, depend on location and quality.

Any good recommendations? I will be in Malacca this Thursday.

Thanks,
Jake

jakesog
29-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Any recommendations other than Mahkota?

Thanks,
jake

Just came back from Malacca. Stay at one of the budget hotel near tan kim hock building (RM70). Took a cab from there to century mahkota spa. The spa is located at the basement of the hotel. The entrance is near the swimming pool. Step in and immediately greeted by the captain there and the entrance fee is RM70 (including message, hot pool, sauna and food/drink). The age for the lady there are about 25 to 35ys old. Saw a few not bad looking one such as Carmen and Cindy. Thanks bro Micked for the recommendation.

lustyboi23
30-08-2005, 07:15 PM
so bro kaka. u went madoka hc? how much the charges plus special? any chio gers to recommend? i hear the pubs at taman melaka raya also happening. did u go visit? i going malacca this sat. will try madoka hc if there are no better ones. i staying at reniassance hotel

hng2000
06-09-2005, 10:07 PM
so bro kaka. u went madoka hc? how much the charges plus special? any chio gers to recommend? i hear the pubs at taman melaka raya also happening. did u go visit? i going malacca this sat. will try madoka hc if there are no better ones. i staying at reniassance hotel

Previously there a tread on Melaka, but dies off long ago. Those brudder who still looking for lobang, I don't know those places still exist, cos' it's long long time neber cheong liao. No harm can give it a try. :D

BigJohnGuy
09-09-2005, 09:13 AM
Any good recommendations? I will be in Malacca this Thursday.

Thanks,
Jake

Don't know what you are looking for, but if you are looking for a "cheap" fuck, rather than masturbating, there is one in Jalan Munshi Abdullah, Malacca, opposite Lingham's clinic, the shop called "Kopitiam.....". About 6 to 7 young girls, mostly from Sabah/Sarawak & Indonesia. Go upstairs, find a table to sit & order either a can of beer or coke. All the girls will be sitting in a row and you just pick whichever you want. Cost RM50 for a FJ, RM60 for both FJ & BJ, dirt cheap.

If you are into traditional malay massage, you can try Pusat Urutan Indah Alam, situated in Taman Melaka Raya. Find Astro...same row, two shops away before the corner lot, opposite the road, further up you will see Public Finance. Young malay girls performing massage, ok???

hng2000
10-09-2005, 10:27 AM
Don't know what you are looking for, but if you are looking for a "cheap" fuck, rather than masturbating, there is one in Jalan Munshi Abdullah, Malacca, opposite Lingham's clinic, the shop called "Kopitiam.....". About 6 to 7 young girls, mostly from Sabah/Sarawak & Indonesia. Go upstairs, find a table to sit & order either a can of beer or coke. All the girls will be sitting in a row and you just pick whichever you want. Cost RM50 for a FJ, RM60 for both FJ & BJ, dirt cheap.

Yup, that one of the cheapo fuck place, the same row, just couple of shop lot towards the right hand side, you should be able to see another shop with dark tinted glass, it's RM40/FJ, check out girls upstair, also Sabah/Sarawak stocks.

lustyboi23
10-09-2005, 04:51 PM
hi brothers. went to malacca on 3rd sept 05. once was there. checked in at the Renaissance hotel. IMO, it is one of the better hotels in malacca,consider 4-start hotel. Feeling horny as usualy. i went to check out the so called health centre at the 9th floor. had a glance, it looks pretty high-class and expensive. so i though i will give it a miss. so i went for dinner with my tour group. oh did i mentioned? i went with a R.C organised tour. haha all lao aunties n uncles. only a few young n single ppl like mi.

so after dinner, wanted to take a cab to the best hc they say in malacca to relax. madoka hotel hc, but it was quite a distance from my hotel. so i went around my hotel surrounding areas to check out for any hcs or massage places. strangely, could not find any. then, suddenly, i saw a sign at this lok cock looking hotel opposite my hotel. rainbow spa at okidd hotel/ looks like a malacca hotel 81 version. but i went following the directions to the spa. it lead to a lift at the back. looks like for maintenance staff. i took it to the 2nd flr. i look around saw a room with curtains n three ah lian looking gers sitting down. they told mi to look for the man in charge in front. so i went to the front of the spa. oh, forgot to mention. the spa is open concept all by curtains n gt showers n sauna, thats about all.

so the man in charge gave mi a key n told mi to go up n promised to get mi a ger who can massage n catch dragon if u know what i mean.so i blur blur took the lift up. waited. n from the side staircase. 1 middle age char bo then ask mi to go in the room strip n lie on my buttocks. she told mi she from K.L worked in SG as a massage ger before. but business bad so come malacca to try her luck. she massage mi quite well, pretty skillful in her art of massage. after about half an hour, she ask any special. i say hj how much? she say make love plus bj 150rm, bj n hj with clothes off 100 rm n hj 50 rm. as i was pretty short on cash. i chose the cheapest.she first gave mi a hard cock massage then applied some oil to massage my didi. then started to mastabate mi hard. wah her skill not bad. i try to tahan n lun. but after 10 mins i bullets fire out onto my stomach. wah long time no released haha. so i n her washed up seperately , i paid her n left. quite a interesting experience. massage in hotel room

if u brothers like my FR, can up my rep point pls? thanks. will be going HK in dec. will write another FR then.

Blurblurguy
07-12-2005, 03:03 PM
sorry i know this thread a bit old liao, any bro got update on melaka? tks in advance.

mirkblood
09-12-2005, 12:17 AM
sorry i know this thread a bit old liao, any bro got update on melaka? tks in advance.

Nothing much happening in Melaka ... police side is tight on China joint at the moment .. KTV sianz .. pubs mayb better choice ..

for massage ..Makota still the place to go .. the rest like Bayview (dun know where the HC gone to), Continetal std has drop alot

kwong
10-12-2005, 01:44 PM
yeah, 'dirt cheap', but be mindful bros..... cheap but dirty?:eek:
how's the quality there by the way?
regards

aaboy
15-12-2005, 04:07 PM
hi man, u can try to go Metropole Hotel in melaka,,,which locate at Jalan Tun Ali,,,,got a HC there,,,,a room rate also cheaper lah...i havent try yet,,,jst hr from frens,,,pls write a report on it if u have go

aaboy
15-12-2005, 04:10 PM
hi man, u can try to go Metropole Hotel in melaka, which locate at Jalan Tun Ali,,,,,has a HC there,,,and roomrate also cheaper,,,i hvn try yet,,,just hr fr frens,,,write a report it if u have go there

aaboy
16-12-2005, 01:11 PM
quality is soso , and time is short only 15 mins cost for 50, got some new LC ger....if u know any other good plc in mlk,pls share the info, thx in adv

anywheresex
22-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Yup, that one of the cheapo fuck place, the same row, just couple of shop lot towards the right hand side, you should be able to see another shop with dark tinted glass, it's RM40/FJ, check out girls upstair, also Sabah/Sarawak stocks.

I cannot believe there are still running. Went there few times for cheap and quick fuck. Not bad! Would go again! RM30-RM40 only.

realone
22-07-2013, 10:55 PM
I cannot believe there are still running. Went there few times for cheap and quick fuck. Not bad! Would go again! RM30-RM40 only.

I will prefer to go to M2 Spa. variety of choice.

hikage88
03-08-2013, 05:22 PM
I will prefer to go to M2 Spa. variety of choice.

bro how much the damage?? any recommand?

lovegurux69
04-08-2013, 12:53 AM
The damage is rm160...but nowadays m2 business down....service nt gud leh

dylan6969
07-08-2013, 10:53 PM
love guru .. any cheaper place ?

TigerFC
08-08-2013, 10:16 PM
MP tried last 2 weeks .
Just so so. not many choices .

anywheresex
27-12-2013, 06:38 PM
M2SPA not bad. A China girl massage me and then she gave me bj and sat on me real nice! What an experience!