PDA

View Full Version : Most Happening Place in JB...Ye Shang Hai Sanctum

Extender!
07-07-2005, 01:50 AM
A few friends bring me go there yesterday. Damn Happening that place, other disco no fight. Doctor are easily available. Can get good quality 'blue sky' @ $80 each. When closing got free '5 zai'. First time get free stuff. Managed to extend till 6am as we spent a few K in total. Heard from the manager only customers with spending power then they allow extend. They are so professional let us extend, Unlike the place i used to play no extend at all no matter how much we spent. Damn Spoiler. If go JB play die die must go there, gurantee no other place can play till so mad.

Wonder hows the quality of the PR there? As my friend was celebrating his birthday so never call PR only 'dance'. Any bro try the PR there before care to share?

snowmansky
07-07-2005, 04:48 PM
A few friends bring me go there yesterday. Damn Happening that place, other disco no fight. Doctor are easily available. Can get good quality 'blue sky' @ $80 each. When closing got free '5 zai'. First time get free stuff. Managed to extend till 6am as we spent a few K in total. Heard from the manager only customers with spending power then they allow extend. They are so professional let us extend, Unlike the place i used to play no extend at all no matter how much we spent. Damn Spoiler. If go JB play die die must go there, gurantee no other place can play till so mad.

Wonder hows the quality of the PR there? As my friend was celebrating his birthday so never call PR only 'dance'. Any bro try the PR there before care to share?

Go lah, go more often. Later u up lorry den u noe. Let u extend mean proffesional ar? Only Bosses who think for the customer wont have doctor in their premises and wont extend. So that the next day they can go back and enjoy, if up lorry how to go back the next day?

6" boy
08-07-2005, 05:53 PM
Go lah, go more often. Later u up lorry den u noe. Let u extend mean proffesional ar? Only Bosses who think for the customer wont have doctor in their premises and wont extend. So that the next day they can go back and enjoy, if up lorry how to go back the next day?

Betul betul. Don't play play with these stuff la. Up lorry never mind. They lock you up 48 hours baru tau.

Extender!
08-07-2005, 10:26 PM

Scared dont go,stay at home watch tv. Sanctum Cable so big, even up lorry They can settle for us.

Divine
09-07-2005, 11:43 AM
extend lor...wish u the best of luck.....

Divine
09-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Scared dont go,stay at home watch tv. Sanctum Cable so big, even up lorry They can settle for us.

Settle wat for u ah.....help u settle your ger while u in lock up ah???

JBPlayer
09-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Eh how much to extend after 3am? I am interested

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:22 PM
where's the exact location, bro?

Extender!
10-07-2005, 01:36 AM
where's the exact location, bro?

The road name im not very sure. Its just beside new york hotel. U can see very colorful Signboard written YE SHANG HAI in chinese.

Extender!
10-07-2005, 08:26 PM
Settle wat for u ah.....help u settle your ger while u in lock up ah???

Settle us out even if up lorry lah... If not Cable so big for wat

average jOe
10-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Extented! You must have hell of a good time there, propably dancing like crazy oblivious to your own surrounding....so what if the commisioner comes, so what?? My Cable big big. .....so what if the PM comes??? My Cable still very big. My friends, MONEY TALKS, if u cant bribed them, be prepared to a long reflection of 'what if'.OH YES, I almost forgot about the CABLE....they will rescued ......the ones who are of use to them.I mean the gals who worked there, not you.All is well when everyone is high on drugs. But when the test comes, you will realised it's all show and big talking. Ya ya, but my Cable really enormous. Talk is cheap when many of my pals are now in jail.
You are taking a risk for your enjoyment, then so be it. Just don't assure us that all is well there. Nobody is saying that consuming e is not pleasurable, but there is not such thing as zero risk. Don't be surprise I might visit, but at least I am more realistic.
Cheers. :)

CNNcmg
10-07-2005, 11:15 PM
[QUOTE=Extender!]A few friends bring me go there yesterday. Damn Happening that place, other disco no fight. Doctor are easily available. Can get good quality 'blue sky' @ $80 each. When closing got free '5 zai'. First time get free stuff. QUOTE]

If I am the management there.. i make sure u up lorry and dun come back..
U think ur few k very big ah???
Post so openly... ask if only u read sbf...

Anyway that place in existance few years already..... just ocassionaly change name only... never been there cause all pills dun interest me..

6" boy
11-07-2005, 10:19 AM
This place was destroyed by fire last year and just renovated and resumed operation early this year.

There was a gun shoot cum murder case happened a few moths back and they temporarily close for biz for few months.

The renovation is grand but some said Jazz & Blue is better. Yet to find out. Old liao, these places not suit me. Prefer massage parlour.

Extender!
11-07-2005, 04:52 PM
Extented! You must have hell of a good time there, propably dancing like crazy oblivious to your own surrounding....so what if the commisioner comes, so what?? My Cable big big. .....so what if the PM comes??? My Cable still very big. My friends, MONEY TALKS, if u cant bribed them, be prepared to a long reflection of 'what if'.OH YES, I almost forgot about the CABLE....they will rescued ......the ones who are of use to them.I mean the gals who worked there, not you.All is well when everyone is high on drugs. But when the test comes, you will realised it's all show and big talking. Ya ya, but my Cable really enormous. Talk is cheap when many of my pals are now in jail.
You are taking a risk for your enjoyment, then so be it. Just don't assure us that all is well there. Nobody is saying that consuming e is not pleasurable, but there is not such thing as zero risk. Don't be surprise I might visit, but at least I am more realistic.

Hack care whoever came... The management say they will "bao" 1... They after only $ what, give lah... My family what also dont have, only got $. And i trust SANCTUM!

1 more thing, u only gets to extend if u spent a few k a night. Small potato customer like u will have to go home after 3am so not much risk 4 u.

Extender!
11-07-2005, 04:58 PM
[QUOTE=Extender!]A few friends bring me go there yesterday. Damn Happening that place, other disco no fight. Doctor are easily available. Can get good quality 'blue sky' @ $80 each. When closing got free '5 zai'. First time get free stuff. QUOTE]

If I am the management there.. i make sure u up lorry and dun come back..
U think ur few k very big ah???
Post so openly... ask if only u read sbf...

Anyway that place in existance few years already..... just ocassionaly change name only... never been there cause all pills dun interest me..

Dont KB lah, the management dunno how happy to see me and my fren. And only say this when u r the management. Since u r not den go home fuck spider. my few k not very big but i got. U not interested in pills your problem, i sharing with bro who like to share head here. In SG caught shake head sure jail, got $ also no use. but MALAYSIA BOLEH! got $ can liao.

Extender!
11-07-2005, 05:05 PM
This place was destroyed by fire last year and just renovated and resumed operation early this year.

There was a gun shoot cum murder case happened a few moths back and they temporarily close for biz for few months.

The renovation is grand but some said Jazz & Blue is better. Yet to find out. Old liao, these places not suit me. Prefer massage parlour.

The fact that Jazz and Blues are better in theirs renovation but so what?
Go there cant shake head, cant even get a doctor, no extend no matter how much i spent. Go Sanctum more happening.

Divine
12-07-2005, 01:28 AM
Settle us out even if up lorry lah... If not Cable so big for wat

Please lah even last time at platinum b4 they close down, even their dancers up lorry oso bo cover all for them. I know first hand. U customer onli leh, u think they really will bao ah? FYI, most discos dun even bao all their staff if they up lorry hor... think abit hor, 1 person is about 3k, 1 group of 5 go..kena up lorry = mgmt must spend 15k...pls lor u find this kind of idiot mgmt, place close down soon le.

Extender!
12-07-2005, 03:10 AM
Please lah even last time at platinum b4 they close down, even their dancers up lorry oso bo cover all for them. I know first hand. U customer onli leh, u think they really will bao ah? FYI, most discos dun even bao all their staff if they up lorry hor... think abit hor, 1 person is about 3k, 1 group of 5 go..kena up lorry = mgmt must spend 15k...pls lor u find this kind of idiot mgmt, place close down soon le.

True i agreed wat u said. They cant 'bao' all. But they will 'bao' big customer like my friends. As my friends goes there at least 4 time a week. Everytime spent minimum 1k. My friend asked them whether got 'bao' or not, got then he go 1

Divine
12-07-2005, 03:48 AM
True i agreed wat u said. They cant 'bao' all. But they will 'bao' big customer like my friends. As my friends goes there at least 4 time a week. Everytime spent minimum 1k. My friend asked them whether got 'bao' or not, got then he go 1

ok...sincerely honest question...4 times a week min 1k each time. i take it as about 5 rounds per time lah. can drink so much beer n still shake head ah? from experience xiao jie there all 'bi' one, dun drink....5 rounds = 20 jugs leh.... u still say min. the other time u all spend a few k.... wat u all drink sia. open martell there each bottle about 450, give maximum 550, a few k oso open at least 4 bottles, either u all super seh ka + super drinker or the place super overcharge u all.... i really dunno exact pricing too long bo chiong jb disco le, but i think pricing should be around the range i stated. I take it tat when u say u spend a k there each time does not include medicine.... if open coke, i even more blur, u all drinking about 24 jugs of coke each time u all go, soon become diabetic leh. if include medicine then cannot count as really big spender mah....

like i sd lor +++ is cheap, onli when really happen than know whether they bao or just tcss... but to each his own fun, wish u best of luck n hopefully no need to know whether they really will bao or not.

Ah Dez
12-07-2005, 04:10 AM
The fact that Jazz and Blues are better in theirs renovation but so what?
Go there cant shake head, cant even get a doctor, no extend no matter how much i spent. Go Sanctum more happening.

humm,,,, who said DISCOVERY renovation is better?? just turn their sofa round and u realize.. all the sofa are HOLLOW.... all lousy quality.... and who said cannot get doctor??..
I JB, a "CLINIC" without a doctor??

A joint... will never BAO a customer's safety... especially with all the pinang police here.... the last BIG MAJOR swap in Ye Lai Xiang... 200+ people up lorry... but how many are saved??

end of the day.. everyone find every place different.... so lets just be happy with wat we have... coz if we compare here and there... everyone will say his own joint is better..

Extender!
12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
ok...sincerely honest question...4 times a week min 1k each time. i take it as about 5 rounds per time lah. can drink so much beer n still shake head ah? from experience xiao jie there all 'bi' one, dun drink....5 rounds = 20 jugs leh.... u still say min. the other time u all spend a few k.... wat u all drink sia. open martell there each bottle about 450, give maximum 550, a few k oso open at least 4 bottles, either u all super seh ka + super drinker or the place super overcharge u all.... i really dunno exact pricing too long bo chiong jb disco le, but i think pricing should be around the range i stated. I take it tat when u say u spend a k there each time does not include medicine.... if open coke, i even more blur, u all drinking about 24 jugs of coke each time u all go, soon become diabetic leh. if include medicine then cannot count as really big spender mah....

like i sd lor +++ is cheap, onli when really happen than know whether they bao or just tcss... but to each his own fun, wish u best of luck n hopefully no need to know whether they really will bao or not.

1 round = 3 jugs ok. And we got ard 10+ ppl. Not all shake head and not all drinks beer. We open 1 set of martell(meaning 2 bottle) $600++and 2 round of beer( normally get 2 beer 1 coke). $300++

Extender!
12-07-2005, 01:46 PM
humm,,,, who said DISCOVERY renovation is better?? just turn their sofa round and u realize.. all the sofa are HOLLOW.... all lousy quality.... and who said cannot get doctor??..
I JB, a "CLINIC" without a doctor??

A joint... will never BAO a customer's safety... especially with all the pinang police here.... the last BIG MAJOR swap in Ye Lai Xiang... 200+ people up lorry... but how many are saved??

end of the day.. everyone find every place different.... so lets just be happy with wat we have... coz if we compare here and there... everyone will say his own joint is better..

Wow u very power. Go there turn ppl sofa around? haha. u go there destroy or enjoy? but anyway none of my business. The last time i went cant find a doctor but now i dunno.

FYI the major operation up so many becos Ye Lai Xiang is involve in drugs. Found 500+ E inside their speaker. 600++ up lorry, 300+ tio charge only. I dunno where u heard from 200+ up lorry. Ur info power sia. News also big big lah. Nv read newspaper or watch tv?

And lastly bro, i start this thread juz to share my info wif shake head kaki here. If u not 1 of them juz ignored it loh.

Divine
13-07-2005, 01:00 AM
1 round = 3 jugs ok. And we got ard 10+ ppl. Not all shake head and not all drinks beer. We open 1 set of martell(meaning 2 bottle) $600++and 2 round of beer( normally get 2 beer 1 coke). $300++

u really think tat the mgmt will pay 50k for all your 10 frens ah? :eek:

Divine
13-07-2005, 01:05 AM
....u oso sd sactum involve in drugs, got free 5 some more.. are we expecting a bigger raid then? haizz forget it lah..to each his own, wanna play with fire just prepared to get burned lor...

Anyways to bros who wanna play on with drugs take care k? best of luck cuz from wat i gather, wind not really over yet..just cooled down for a while.. I staying in sillypore for ktv pubs le more fun..

Oh ya for those who chiong jb once in a while, there is a yearly tempest from aug to sept. dunno about this year but it hppened for the past 3 yrs...

cheers...

Ah Dez
13-07-2005, 02:48 AM
Wow u very power. Go there turn ppl sofa around? haha. u go there destroy or enjoy? but anyway none of my business. The last time i went cant find a doctor but now i dunno.

FYI the major operation up so many becos Ye Lai Xiang is involve in drugs. Found 500+ E inside their speaker. 600++ up lorry, 300+ tio charge only. I dunno where u heard from 200+ up lorry. Ur info power sia. News also big big lah. Nv read newspaper or watch tv?

And lastly bro, i start this thread juz to share my info wif shake head kaki here. If u not 1 of them juz ignored it loh.

Sofa hollow can hide a lot of things.... even people, u know...

6" boy
13-07-2005, 10:46 AM
U only end up as scape goat la. The bosses are rich enough to buy their own freedom. Please don't claimed that you are rich. If you are rich, you won't make a big "hu ha" by only spending 1K there. I spend 4k with Japanese clients in Deluxe Holiday Plaza. What's that suppose to mean?

JBPlayer
15-07-2005, 03:03 AM
I think a bit of luck here and there la bro.....

nothing is safe now but so far I also experienced extend there but for a hefty 4 round. Safe till 5am but I left after that.

One man's poison another's meat!

happy go lor... not happy dun go lor.... :)

Extender!
20-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Bro
say what you like lar but so far I extend there quite safe! The girls there all very nice and sporting one!! like mini papaya farm!! even one of the singers can straight on in the room!!! happening lar!!! :p

Extender!
21-07-2005, 05:42 PM
U only end up as scape goat la. The bosses are rich enough to buy their own freedom. Please don't claimed that you are rich. If you are rich, you won't make a big "hu ha" by only spending 1K there. I spend 4k with Japanese clients in Deluxe Holiday Plaza. What's that suppose to mean?

No leh. 2 days ago i was there. And the management ask me to leave as they receive news that there will be a checking that night. True enough there was a checking and no 1 up lorry. Prove that it was quite safe to extend there.

Its means u r STUPID, Who ask u go spent $ with bakayaro, spent $ to enjoy ourselve with friends mah, they are your client they confirm can afford to go to those place themselves. And u r very stupid leh, deluxe go by booking system, booked them for 3hrs and that $ can use to book a gal whole night at sanctum liao. Cai Tao!

6" boy
21-07-2005, 06:18 PM
No leh. 2 days ago i was there. And the management ask me to leave as they receive news that there will be a checking that night. True enough there was a checking and no 1 up lorry. Prove that it was quite safe to extend there.

Its means u r STUPID, Who ask u go spent $ with bakayaro, spent $ to enjoy ourselve with friends mah, they are your client they confirm can afford to go to those place themselves. And u r very stupid leh, deluxe go by booking system, booked them for 3hrs and that $ can use to book a gal whole night at sanctum liao. Cai Tao!

DEAR ALL BROTHERS AND SAMSTERS

KINDLY TAKE NOTE THAT THIS BROTHER EXTENDER IS PLAYING RUDE HERE. HOW CAN HE USED THE WORD 'STUPID' LIKE THAT. HE IS GOING TOO FAR MAN. HE IS GOING TOO PERSONAL!!!

CAN ANY BROTHER PLEASE COOL ME DOWN. I AM HOT MAN!!!

WE ARE KIND ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF ALL OUR BROTHERS. THE CAKE IS BIG ENOUGH TO SHARE AND I AM HERE TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE WITH ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS. NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMIES!!!

MAYBE I MISSED OUT SOMETHING BOTHER EXTENDER. THE 4K I SPEND IS ON COMPANY BILL. I GOT ENTERTAINMENT ALLOWANCE AND I DON'T FEEL A PINTCH ON THAT.

REMEMBER, PEACE - NO WAR.

nabeh123
21-07-2005, 07:16 PM
pls be cool :cool:

Extender!
22-07-2005, 12:36 AM

KINDLY TAKE NOTE THAT THIS BROTHER EXTENDER IS PLAYING RUDE HERE. HOW CAN HE USED THE WORD 'STUPID' LIKE THAT. HE IS GOING TOO FAR MAN. HE IS GOING TOO PERSONAL!!!

WE ARE KIND ENOUGH TO TAKE CARE OF ALL OUR BROTHERS. THE CAKE IS BIG ENOUGH TO SHARE AND I AM HERE TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE WITH ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS. NOT HERE TO MAKE ENEMIES!!!

MAYBE I MISSED OUT SOMETHING BOTHER EXTENDER. THE 4K I SPEND IS ON COMPANY BILL. I GOT ENTERTAINMENT ALLOWANCE AND I DON'T FEEL A PINTCH ON THAT.

U hot your problem lah, type big words mean wat?
Which company employ u realli STUPID!
waste so much company resources to go happy.

average jOe
22-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Relax entender, I believe that you are spending on your company bill....nothing wrong,,,it depend on the boss,,,I am sure you have a great time in sanctum,,no doubt about it...and it your intetion to share your joy with us, thanks for your reccomendation, as i chiong numerius time in jb, You will surely know there is always a risk. My friend, all who claim and over promised is to be taken with a pinch of salt. It may be true yet it can devasting. To put your trust in men you are not close is not too wise. Overtrusting sometimes can make you regret.JB is not safe cuz of the PM.So when you have fun,check out from the manegemant.Have your long night funs but pls be alert. My concerned go out to you. TAke care. If you are be 100% sure of no problem, bring me there, pm or email me. Cheers

jesse_voidable
24-07-2005, 02:59 AM
It's nice to know that you guys are on good terms. Well, I've heard a lot of praises for Ye Shang Hai (YSH). It made me curious.
Does anyone of you guys know whether the mamasans working at YSH are available? You know, for commercial sex purposes.

And, if they're indeed do such things, perhaps there's someone out there who can fill me in on who these lovely mamasans are? Details such as names, telephone numbers, etc are much valued. Thanks in advance, guys.

JBPlayer
24-07-2005, 08:04 PM
I think the HOT mamasan there is NO35, got 2 assistants summore lol, lucky didn't go there yesterday walao kena up lorry! bro extender your cable not so big after all lar :eek:

Extender!
24-07-2005, 10:03 PM
I think the HOT mamasan there is NO35, got 2 assistants summore lol, lucky didn't go there yesterday walao kena up lorry! bro extender your cable not so big after all lar :eek:

im there last nite. but the manager ask mi to leave 30 min b4 checking. but i nv leave. den i kenna tested positive. but juz gif $200 they throw away my tester. nx time cannot be guai lan liao they ask mi leave i better leave

Extender!
26-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Bro JBplayer i went back last nite after 2 days of rest. U know what the management told me? On checking that day there are 21 people without IC and the management bring them go by back door. And 2 SIngaporean after giving their IC to the police and they quickly go back to singapore as they have their passport with them. So that they no need go for urine test. Once go back just report IC lost and go replace 1 at S$150. Cheap Cheap. Rather then tested ppsitive and go jail or fine.

JBPlayer
28-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Bro JBplayer i went back last nite after 2 days of rest. U know what the management told me? On checking that day there are 21 people without IC and the management bring them go by back door. And 2 SIngaporean after giving their IC to the police and they quickly go back to singapore as they have their passport with them. So that they no need go for urine test. Once go back just report IC lost and go replace 1 at S$150. Cheap Cheap. Rather then tested ppsitive and go jail or fine.

Walao bro Extender,
Like dat also can ah? so strong la u next outing I want to follow u at least even got checking no problems. Please PM me your next outing k?

But seriously I think Platinum is slightly better lor at least they got back door to safely let us go when the "wind" is downstairs coming up. I really prefer there cause extend also no need 4 round so much.... :o

draken
28-07-2005, 11:59 PM

Bro 6" boy... cool down man.. this 'Extender' can get all the respect in Sanctum but not here in Sammyboy.

after reading this thread, i also hot by his attitude..... bros out there pls justify

xiaojo
29-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Bro 6" boy... cool down man.. this 'Extender' can get all the respect in Sanctum but not here in Sammyboy.

after reading this thread, i also hot by his attitude..... bros out there pls justify

bro 6", cool man... peace, no war... probably extender is still high...

All bro shakesters... pls dont go to JB night spots these few weeks... wind blow... from KL HQ....

Dont listen to so called... "BAO" or not "bao".... all talk cock... A good case will be Platinum... onlyh 3 persons escaped in room 328 (got hidden compartment), the boss and 2 managers... , the rest all 400+ up lorry...

Malaysian Datuk
30-07-2005, 12:05 PM

This Extender goes by many other clone nicks too.....he enjoys talking with himself so much he must be schizo and his favourite past time must be playing with himself.

CD-RW
30-07-2005, 05:06 PM
hiih...
share with yr the web site
http://www.castitas.com/2003_09.html

Extender!
30-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Walao bro Extender,
Like dat also can ah? so strong la u next outing I want to follow u at least even got checking no problems. Please PM me your next outing k?

But seriously I think Platinum is slightly better lor at least they got back door to safely let us go when the "wind" is downstairs coming up. I really prefer there cause extend also no need 4 round so much.... :o

ok no problem. Nx time when u got go platinum ask me along loh. thx u

average jOe
03-08-2005, 05:39 AM
how about lk? Seem to have no problem when i am there. Lucky? Steel safe there? I will be back but at a least risk. Any advice?

xiaojo
04-08-2005, 04:13 PM
how about lk? Seem to have no problem when i am there. Lucky? Steel safe there? I will be back but at a least risk. Any advice?

Went there a couple times, quite safe in fact... just that the conditions really run down, not as good as Platinum and other newer places.... May consider Sakura discotheque, not many people, but condition still better than LK... dont go Platinum, very windy....

8ight
04-08-2005, 08:36 PM
err, cable big meh? another 40 over ppl up the lorry again. -_-

Extender!
05-08-2005, 07:11 PM
err, cable big meh? another 40 over ppl up the lorry again. -_-

Sanctum where got up lorry? Is it platinum u refering to?

8ight
05-08-2005, 07:50 PM
i dun know..i just heard..sorry if i am wrong

TigerGuy
08-08-2005, 11:27 PM

yes u r rite...used 2 b wild on drugs in the past...
after seeing my kakis 1 by 1 go into Changi holiday camp...
decided 2 quit....used 2 frequent Ye Lai Xiang & Fu Du Cheng in
the past.....brother it's 4 ur own good though it no harm going
2 screw ladies around...:)

Toronto
11-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Bro TigerGuy,
I dun quite understand you. Kena testing positive in JB should /end up in a Malaysia Holiday Resort; then how come Changi holiday camp leh??
:confused:

TigerGuy
11-08-2005, 07:49 AM
Bro TigerGuy,
I dun quite understand you. Kena testing positive in JB should /end up in a Malaysia Holiday Resort; then how come Changi holiday camp leh??
:confused:

cause we Singaporeans kena caught in JB we got 2 serve
in Singapore...... :(

Toronto
13-08-2005, 12:29 AM
Brother TigerGuy,
In a raid, everyone around will be rounded and has to take urine test, how come your kaki 'toi' and you manage to escape free?

Dun tell me you take one of those pills that can mask the test???
Another pausible explanation is that the X you took is one of those bogus pills that are sought to unwitted patrons lah.

Mengapa itu?

xiaojo
15-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Sanctum where got up lorry? Is it platinum u refering to?

oh.. gosh... went to sanctum last sat... was a total disappointment as compared to the previous one (before renovation)... no doncefloor... only old bitches singing some 70's songs... how to enjouy ler??.... opened 2 chivas at 11pm, had to leave 130.. just too bored to stay...

shifted to Platinum... at least some dance music to get rid of the high....

any other better suggestions in JB???? i m only familiar in KL... and Channel DAnce Club is one of the better ones... Closes at 3am (confirm full house if no wind)... then can go to Palace De Spa next door for sperm donations to the needy until 6am...