PDA

View Full Version : Samster Gathering in KL

micked
11-07-2005, 12:55 AM
Hello to all brothers in Samster here...i would love to organise a gathering in KL for the Samster to know each other,exchange infos and non the less...to cheong together for a day or two in KL...purpose of this is to create a friendship out of each and everyone for those who participate and to create a stronger community here...I have seen them who done so in Singapore...why not us to do one in Malaysia??...Hopefully...those brothers who is intersted...please...send in their replies here or pm me...maximum candidates...20...i would love to meet new friends and brothers around who have the same spirits...

malboro78
11-07-2005, 02:17 PM
Include me...

livedinpeace
11-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Hello to all brothers in Samster here...i would love to organise a gathering in KL for the Samster to know each other,exchange infos and non the less...to cheong together for a day or two in KL...purpose of this is to create a friendship out of each and everyone for those who participate and to create a stronger community here...I have seen them who done so in Singapore...why not us to do one in Malaysia??...Hopefully...those brothers who is intersted...please...send in their replies here or pm me...maximum candidates...20...i would love to meet new friends and brothers around who have the same spirits...

Yoh Bro Micked is good to have organised a gathering for us malaysian.. haha...but wat kind of gathering u meant oh..izzit juz came out to TCSS or find a plc to dive together as a group..?y dun u try to come out a raftly damage will be then will be great... :D
cheers...

micked
11-07-2005, 03:07 PM
Dear all brothers...recently...we have a discussion in one of the thread call Samster in KL where we have suggested a meet in PJ for Malaysian Samster on this coming 21st of July...some of the brothers have been well supportive and has confirm the joining of this gathering...you guys can refer to the thread saids above for more info to either send your confirmation to me or brother MMM88...I open up this thread cause i hopes that more buddies would join us on this very first gathering...i will work closely with brother MMM88 to make this a success one...closing date will be on 18 and we don't hope to lose any interested candidates but due to the numbers of person expected...i don't think any HCs or KTV can fit more than 20 persons...this is what i expect lar...for me...this meeting is for people to know each other and shared in between each from different areas and interest...of course when comes to cheong...we need to know how many people are we talking about then only we can arrange for that part of the programme and the estimated damage for each person...fair??...

KL_boy
11-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Hi bro! A good idea to organize a gathering. Maybe we will see some familiar faces as well.. :D

Anyway..I m worried that 20 fellas will have a hard time with the gals..Not enuff gals.

Btw..No age limit rite? I m interested in attending.

powerguy
11-07-2005, 05:14 PM
i think 20 is abit more. but not all going to cheong right so should be no problem. or may b 3some or above is up to u all tat time.

micked
11-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Well...Thanks for the suggestion from my bros here...let's see...i have to agree as 20 is really a lot for a HCs or KTV or even pub...how about 10 then??...if is 10...then it means that the space available will be closing soon...hehe...i think it really have to depend lar cause we haven't know how many of them really want to cheong one...but i have to accept the truth that 20 is really a lot...hehe...sorry...my mistakes k...my apologize to all...so i will set the number to minimum 10 and maximum 12 lar...what do you guys think??...

MMM88
11-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Yo Bro micked, powerguy
sad to say i m still in JKT....be bk on the 14th ....i think we hav to hav crowd control....10 to 12 would be comfortable n ideal.....okie....
now , as for the activities ....i hav been actively in contact with powerguy....however...it would be good to have some ideas from other bros who are interested in tis gathering ....since , we do have diversity n constraint ...to make tis a truly outing to be "remembered" , how abt :
1) the damaged for t outing to be capped at RM300 to 400 yah ???
2) all nite out - from 6pm till 3am ???
3) voting from interested bros on t activities ie:
a) just oni to meet for dinner n kopi
b) HCs
c) KTVs
d) Pubs
* bros can choose 2 items ie a and c , or a and d etc.........
4) closing date on the 19th July

Interested Bros should PM to Bro powerguy and me ....pse make sure to include your preferred "activities" n contact numbers ....from there , we will move on ......okie..... :)

KL_boy
11-07-2005, 09:39 PM
Bro..I m in ya? :p

TD0620G
11-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Why don't we start by taking an tentative attendance list? :) From the numbers you can find out what kinda outing you want to plan for. So far from what I see :-

Attendance list for KL Sammyboy gathering - 21st July 2005, time :- ?
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. marlbory78

MMM88
12-07-2005, 01:55 AM
[QUOTE=TD0620G]

List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. marlbory78
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill
7. MMM88
8. peter

so far, we had 8 (including me) confirmed . 6 had PM Bro powerguy, micked or me for confirmation... Bro KL-boy n malbory78 has yet to pm ....

As mentioned , the aim for this outing is to:
1) meet fellow samsters
2) hav a nite out to cheong
3) of course the damaged had to be capped....my idea is between RM300 - 400......
4) the more ppl...t damaged will be minimized

I took t liberty to direct Bro Powerguy as t Chief Orgainzer.......
Interested Bros ...pse PM Bro powerguy, micked or me....with yr contact numbers (will be strictly confidential).....cheers :)

vexus
12-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Yo Bro micked, powerguy
sad to say i m still in JKT....be bk on the 14th ....i think we hav to hav crowd control....10 to 12 would be comfortable n ideal.....okie....
now , as for the activities ....i hav been actively in contact with powerguy....however...it would be good to have some ideas from other bros who are interested in tis gathering ....since , we do have diversity n constraint ...to make tis a truly outing to be "remembered" , how abt :
1) the damaged for t outing to be capped at RM300 to 400 yah ???
2) all nite out - from 6pm till 3am ???
3) voting from interested bros on t activities ie:
a) just oni to meet for dinner n kopi
b) HCs
c) KTVs
d) Pubs
* bros can choose 2 items ie a and c , or a and d etc.........
4) closing date on the 19th July

Interested Bros should PM to Bro powerguy and me ....pse make sure to include your preferred "activities" n contact numbers ....from there , we will move on ......okie..... :)

wah rm300-400. I'm broke man. I thought just normal gathering.

pomrakthai
12-07-2005, 03:06 AM
Hi MMM88,

I had posted my reply to Micked:

"Hi Bro Powerguy and Micked,

Sorry for the late response. I will not be able to join you all this coming meeting as I will be in Bangkok for a lecture assignment. I used to have asisgnments in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand [Thats why my pen name is POM-RAK-THAI, which means I Love Thais] Hope to join you all the next time round. I am a PJ old man [age is never an issue, but the desire to cheong is] I am with you all. PJ Hilton is an ideal place to meet. There is another good landmark, PJ A&W near the Taman Jaya LRT station and AMcorp mall; for us to meet too."

I am impressed by such good response and good organizing and actions being planned. It is a pity that I could not join you all. :( Perhaps next time round.

Just some thoughts to that: what about logistics? All driving or pool cars??
:D

micked
12-07-2005, 03:19 AM
Thanks to all supportive bros out there...for brother KL Boy...don't worry...age is no limit...if you are 80 years old...and still can cheong...we would gladly welcome...but please remember...we will only serve on first come first serve basis...once the maximum participants has reach...we will announce a cut off directly in this thread...so for those who has not pm us the info...please do so as i don't want any last minutes arrangement or aeroplane case for this gathering...although this may not be an official meet but i would hope to make it happen for the very first time...i would also hope that suggestion would be provided from the brothers from KL or PJ as outstationer like some of us can only coordinate but will not be able to arrange much more exciting programme in Klang Valley area...so...it would be a great appreciation to all those can help us to do so...about the damage...i would agree on what brother MMM88 saids that we would like to cut it to the minimum and that's also one of the reason why i open up this thread...but for the actual damage...we would definitely announce it through this thread after the cut off base on the numbers of participants and the programme that is finalise...i want this to be a successful and fair meet to every participants...not a fraud or misunderstanding one...cause my expectation is to meet and have fun...not to do a business here...

micked
12-07-2005, 03:27 AM
Hi MMM88,

I had posted my reply to Micked:

"Hi Bro Powerguy and Micked,

Sorry for the late response. I will not be able to join you all this coming meeting as I will be in Bangkok for a lecture assignment. I used to have asisgnments in Bangkok and other parts of Thailand [Thats why my pen name is POM-RAK-THAI, which means I Love Thais] Hope to join you all the next time round. I am a PJ old man [age is never an issue, but the desire to cheong is] I am with you all. PJ Hilton is an ideal place to meet. There is another good landmark, PJ A&W near the Taman Jaya LRT station and AMcorp mall; for us to meet too."

I am impressed by such good response and good organizing and actions being planned. It is a pity that I could not join you all. :( Perhaps next time round.

Just some thoughts to that: what about logistics? All driving or pool cars??

Dear brother Pomrakthai...don't worry bro...there will always be next time...is really a pity that you can't join us but i will be looking forward to the next meet in the coming future...thanks for the compliments...i feel very happy too to have your blessing and spirit with us...we will try to make it a great one and to expect a better one when you join us next time...take care

P.s: Accommodation is not included...so please arrange individually...transportation...carpool...we need at least 4 cars to do so...volunteers??

micked
12-07-2005, 03:38 AM
Why don't we start by taking an tentative attendance list? :) From the numbers you can find out what kinda outing you want to plan for. So far from what I see :-

1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. marlbory78

Thanks for asking...hehe...i was kinda shock when i saw only three but felt relief knowing that we actually have 8...

Date: 21/07/2005 (Thurs)
Time : 6.00PM / 1800Hrs
Venue : PJ Hilton
Participants : Max 12
Current : 8 (4 more to go)
Damage : Announce after 18/07/2005
Programme : Same as above
Accommodation : By yourself (through me...i will charge service charge)
Transportation : 4 cars needed

Any more inquiries?

KL_boy
12-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Me not 80 lar...Hahahahah
Already PMed u bro!

tck306
12-07-2005, 09:39 AM
How come nobody ask me one ah !?

Beer at PJ is cheap only till 9pm. Also no ger there ler...
By paying 300, we could have a private room with gers (tips 50), and can sing song besides talk cock (maybe to busy by then).....

Let me know, i can arrange for the venue... :D

powerguy
12-07-2005, 10:47 AM
hai all. sorry for bz tis few day but i got a suggestion tat happened in seremban. drink beer ar RM14, touch breast at RM20 for 3 pair of boobs n FJ at RM100. i dunno where the girl fr. but once i got the info will post here.

anyway furama got new girl many choice.

List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. marlbory78
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill
7. MMM88
8. peter

so far, we had 8 (including me) confirmed . 6 had PM Bro powerguy, micked or me for confirmation... Bro KL-boy n malbory78 has yet to pm ....

MMM88
12-07-2005, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=powerguy]hai all. sorry for bz tis few day but i got a suggestion tat happened in seremban. drink beer ar RM14, touch breast at RM20 for 3 pair of boobs n FJ at RM100. i dunno where the girl fr. but once i got the info will post here.

Attendance list for KL Sammyboy gathering - 21st July 2005, time :- ? /QUOTE]

Bro ....wat abt 18.00hrs ....???
Great suggestion !!!! gd budget too yah..........will call u soon...okie... :D

powerguy
12-07-2005, 11:32 AM
too early la MMM88... somemore traffic jam tat time... cheong mood also dun have is stuck in traffic..

MMM88
12-07-2005, 11:41 AM
too early la MMM88... somemore traffic jam tat time... cheong mood also dun have is stuck in traffic..

ok lor.....wat time do u prefer ??? so cheong mood can maintain n esclate ...hehehe :)

powerguy
12-07-2005, 11:50 AM
em.. i'm checking with my brother nw. will get back asap. anyway any guy have any ideal just suggest like sex party, cheong in vip room n others.

P/S budget not more than RM300!

micked
12-07-2005, 01:17 PM
How come nobody ask me one ah !?

Beer at PJ is cheap only till 9pm. Also no ger there ler...
By paying 300, we could have a private room with gers (tips 50), and can sing song besides talk cock (maybe to busy by then).....

Let me know, i can arrange for the venue... :D

Not a bad idea that you have there bro...maybe you could join us up on the gathering...like i said...the damage is not fix yet cause we are still looking at the number of final participants...

micked
12-07-2005, 01:25 PM
wow..gathering of samstersi n Kl......if I am there nx time...pls organise for me OK....I very lost in KL lah....Hope to join and meet up one day.....cheers. :D

Well...we will keep in mind...of course...we would love to have another one if this first gathering is a success...maybe you could suggest us on some better idea maybe...

micked
12-07-2005, 01:28 PM
[QUOTE=powerguy]hai all. sorry for bz tis few day but i got a suggestion tat happened in seremban. drink beer ar RM14, touch breast at RM20 for 3 pair of boobs n FJ at RM100. i dunno where the girl fr. but once i got the info will post here.

Attendance list for KL Sammyboy gathering - 21st July 2005, time :- ? /QUOTE]

Bro ....wat abt 18.00hrs ....???
Great suggestion !!!! gd budget too yah..........will call u soon...okie... :D

Wah...Seremban wor...aren't that a bit far from our actual location??

powerguy
12-07-2005, 02:49 PM
just a suggestion la brother. i'm not decide yet anyway i had spoken with MMM88 he said sound interesting but will decide when we meet la.

how about u? any ideal?

KL_boy
12-07-2005, 05:56 PM
Hm..I agree..Although I 'can' still afford the RM500 or so budget..I hope it can be brought down further. This is becoz..I m unemplyed at the moment.. :p

ANyway..I dun mind where the gathering will take place..As long the majority agrees with the location. Btw, any suggestions? HC or KTV?

Bro Thai Visitor..Joinin us or not?

powerguy
12-07-2005, 06:36 PM
brothers... not a must to cheong, may b can have drink n go spa while they cheong right? dun worry is normal meet-up.

micked
12-07-2005, 08:26 PM
just a suggestion la brother. i'm not decide yet anyway i had spoken with MMM88 he said sound interesting but will decide when we meet la.

how about u? any ideal?

Well...i actually suggest a TCSS session in a coffee house or something to get to know each other for the first session...then go cheong in HCs for the second one...Dinner...then prepare for the last session either to pub or KTV...during the last session...those who wanna go for extra...depends on them...if not...just have fun chatting or hugging the girls lor...then whoever wanted to proceed to supper after the last session...also depends on them too...

KL_boy
12-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Wah...A long nite planning ar..
I agree! A meet up session and get to know each other session is good..! :)

pomrakthai
12-07-2005, 11:52 PM
Ya, I agree that we should get to know each other first over a cup of teh-tarik [economy not that good, cannot afford to spend on expensive coffee, hehe]
Each one has his own preference...some like to cheong in HC's; some like to cheong in KTV's, some in papaya farms, some like "pick-up's" [beach club]; some even like to cheong at the road side to get the kick!! Maiphenrai [never mind one]

It is a good idea to get together first, then plan the exploration trip like Zhenghe [oops, Zhneghe is castrated, can not cheong] At that time, maybe some of us samsters may have brilliant and cheap ideas leh...who knows?

powerguy
13-07-2005, 09:49 AM
yayyaa... i think we have a meet-up n yam cha at somewhere mamak nearby. may b some brothers can give some ideal then we all decide la.

BigDrill
13-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Ya i agree with power

I think we should make it simple and open for everyone just meet up and chat over a drink either at a pub or mamak also can. The point is to bring everyone closer and get to know each other. we can then decide where to go later for those who are intereted if not can go home but still get a chance to meet up.

Make it hassle free no committment for now would be better and easier.

Malaysian Datuk
13-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Let me make a phonecall and see if I can book Rumah Temasak for the gathering :D

powerguy
13-07-2005, 11:30 AM
rumah temasak? where the plc?

Malaysian Datuk
13-07-2005, 11:32 AM
rumah temasak? where the plc?Just a joke bro....unless my initials are LHL :)

powerguy
13-07-2005, 11:41 AM
aiyo dun get u la brother. u r veteran here i still new. sorry

Malaysian Datuk
13-07-2005, 12:15 PM
aiyo dun get u la brother. u r veteran here i still new. sorryYou find Rumah Temasek on the map you know already......no newbie & oldie distinction ok? All samsters are created equal... :D

kat2558
13-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Whatever it is... Pls take me in..... Let me know for further progress on the confirmation..... I can be contacted by SMS at 019 - 258 2558. Thanks ya..... :D

powerguy
13-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Attendance list for KL Sammyboy gathering - 21st July 2005, time :9.30-10pm

List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. marlbory78
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558

so far, we had 9 (including me) . so all please PM Bro powerguy, micked or me for confirmation

micked
13-07-2005, 07:57 PM
I have to thanks once again to everyone who shows such support to this gathering...but first thing...meeting up each other is something i think we must have for everyone in this gathering...but one very big question...since when the time have been change to so late in the night(9.30-10pm)???...i thought the schedule is not totally fix up yet and if the time is so late...do there still any time for those who wanna have fun later after the tea session??

powerguy
13-07-2005, 08:04 PM
if too late then may b can change the time. wat time u think is an ideal time?

KL_boy
13-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Of course must meet up together first..Else how to cheong together again next time?
Heheheheh

21st is THursday..I assume most will be working on that day (except me :D )
So got to make sure what time is the best for all.

micked
13-07-2005, 08:28 PM
if too late then may b can change the time. wat time u think is an ideal time?

Well...let's see...if we make it 10pm...let's say that the tea session take an one hour time to know each other plan the next location...by then we take a move...it will be about 11pm...then driving range...30 minutes maybe...11.30pm...if our plan was to go KTV...i don't think the time is enough for everyone to enjoy to the fullest...if we go HCs...i don't think that the girls can manage too much too in such a short time before their closing time...so...my opinion is...not to be too late lar...make it between 6-7pm cause i have consider about it after i talk with one of the brother...normally the offwork time for them would be around 5.30-6.00pm...so some of them will be reaching within 30min drive...i may not say that this is an ideal time lar...but i happen to know if the time is too late...after the tea session...i think everyone can prepare themselve to go home as most of them will have to work the next day (except KL Boy)..hehe...then we might as well bring the time earlier so that we could know each other during tea session and find out who will be to the next round and who will not...??...but...i have to say...if with this method...we might not manage to calculate the estimated damage per person as this will be an open choice for everyone to choose themselve now whereby we might not know who wanna to go or not to the cheong session...things will be a lil bit messy then...

warmnites
14-07-2005, 03:13 AM
still got space 4 me to join in? hehe just meet up not thinking of cheonging unless see something I can't refuse haha! :D

BigDrill
14-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Agree with Micked,

Lets make it earlier around 7pm would be great. that give 2 hours (if you leave work at 5) to change get ready, go get money and drive to meet venue. Meeting would take the most 1 hour or so which leaves us plenty of time and option on where and what to do later.

powerguy
14-07-2005, 10:12 AM
ok micked... make a final time we meet... but for your info PJ area is heavy traffic at tat time around 6-8pm coz my ofis just nearby. i suggest 8pm ok? may b we have drink at any mamak then we decide.

where is MMM88?

who is the one comfirm meet up list down your name here

KL_boy
14-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Eh..GOV changed working hours liao..Leave at 5 can reach home in time?
Traffic jam..Hehehehh

hunter89
14-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Hi PowerGuy,

had just pm you... hope to meet you guys.

kat2558
14-07-2005, 12:01 PM
My suggestion is some where after 6 pm onwards..... pls keep me update on this..... u guys can sms at my mobile no (those who have it) or MSN Messenger [email protected] or Yahoo Messener at [email protected]......

powerguy
14-07-2005, 01:00 PM
ok micked let make it at 7.30pm? ok everyone? at PJ Hilton lobby... anything change please info early.

who will attend list here
1 powerguy

BigDrill
14-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Venue : Lobby- PJ Hilton (Opposite Armada)
Date : 21st July 2005
Time :7.30 pm

Attendees
1. powerguy
2. BigDrill
3. <next one copy and paste>

KL_boy
14-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Venue : Lobby- PJ Hilton (Opposite Armada)
Date : 21st July 2005
Time :7.30 pm

Attendees
1. powerguy
2. BigDrill
3. KL_boy

pomrakthai
14-07-2005, 06:05 PM
I managed to get a contact for PRC [FL] in Klang. Only those listed in the Samster Klang Valley gathering group will be entitled to this privileged info. I leave it to Micked to decide.

Name: Ah Juen [PRC from Zhongqing]
Body: slim, proportionate and seductive
Boob: 9/10 [36C..big and proportionate and firm too...I liked them, not fake, trust me..]
Height: 5"4 [maybe??]
Skin: Fair
Looks: 7/10
Catbath: 4/10 [only sucked my nipples]
AR: no
BBJ: 7/10 [good but not long enough]
FJ: 9/10 [tight pussy]
WIR: yes
Damage: RM130 [make sure you have the correct change!]

She recommended her same-village friend [just arrived yesterday] Her friend's name: Xiao Li [Small & pretty or rather si manja in BM]
Contact number: XXXXXXXX

May try her later.
Cheers :D

micked
14-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Dear Brothers...first of all...i would love to thank brother pomrakthai as he has been very suppoting towards our gathering and has been giving some useful suggestion and info to us...well...if this info is usefel...maybe you could be kind enough to pm the info to me...hehe...once again...thank you...secondly...brother MMM88 will be around today cause he's back from his trip and every brother that have PM me their info and contacts have been forwarded to him as a record for his list...so...no need to create a new list out liau cause this will make all participants to get confused again...i think brother MMM88 will be in touch with brother Powerguy for a more complete list after today but please forgive him cause i understand that he is kinda busy but still put his effort to help...thanks both brother for being so kind...so...all particcipants...please be patience as for those who has pm us their info...your space is always secure and i think we will be closing the entry soon as i remember that there are about 10-11 of us for the gathering now...that's what i remember lar...not very sure till is confirm by both brother...

OK...now...i will announce my own schedule to everybody to share...:

I will be meeting up Brother MMM88 in PJ hilton on that day as he will be staying there that day...where is he from you may ask...hehe...you will know that day...maybe Bigdrill will be joining too...so...we will be either having coffee in the coffee house or the mamak store opposite PJ Hilton...so for those who will be participating this time...we will pm them our contact number for an easy contact reference and for them who will be there early like us...you can join us to wait for the others participants...just give us a call when you have reach the place...

Venue : PJ Hilton
Time : 7.00-7.30pm (please...can come early...please do)
Contact Person : Powerguy,Micked,MMM88...(will announce contact no. soon)

dopedope
14-07-2005, 08:37 PM
Can i still join ?? and when will be the date?? please let me know..thanks.

u can get me on [email protected]

livedinpeace
15-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Yoh all bros here...hope u all will have a gd time in the coming meeting each other la...i wish to join in tis time oso but too bad got other activity on tat day so looking forward for the next time and wait for the meeting story from u all man...happy chaonging and bonking ya... :D

micked
15-07-2005, 02:45 AM
List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. marlbory78
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558
10.Hunter89

Well brothers...there's still 2 more space available...brother dopedope...if you really wish to join us...please...pm us your info...we need your contact no...not your email...brother warmnites...you too...we need your info...once if both of you has done so...i will close off this gathering list and cut off any entries that is coming in...if not...i will still open it for others who will send their info to either me,Powerguy or MMM88...the date is on 21st of July...time...7.00-7.30PM...venue...PJ Hilton...other info will be announce after the list is full or after 17/07/05...person who PM their info late will not be entertain...thank you...

micked
15-07-2005, 02:53 AM
Yoh all bros here...hope u all will have a gd time in the coming meeting each other la...i wish to join in tis time oso but too bad got other activity on tat day so looking forward for the next time and wait for the meeting story from u all man...happy chaonging and bonking ya... :D

Thank you so much for your blesses brother...i am hoping to have a great time and memories with all the other brothers in this gathering cause i think it will be a great experience for all...don't worry...we will share the story out after the gathering and i promise that you will love it...(i hope)...hehe

powerguy
15-07-2005, 10:11 AM
wah! i tot yesterday is our meet-up, lucky KL_boy remind me if not i will b alone waiting for u all. lucky!

anyway can't wait to for our first meet-up, who haven't decide do make up your mind faster.

everything just for get to each others n may b can 'cheong' after that!

KL_boy
15-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Luckily I read the sentence 'SEE U TONIGHT"... :confused: :p

powerguy
15-07-2005, 11:56 AM
thx brother. if not wait there till dry off! anyway the SPA inside have anything?

BigDrill
15-07-2005, 01:26 PM
Very funny Power.. anyway dont know about pj hilton but i know armada got some chio girls. Even the malay girls are quite pretty. well that is from what i heard from some friends.

micked
15-07-2005, 04:10 PM
List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. Hunter89
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558

Dear all...i am hereby announce that one of our brother Marlboro78 will not be joining us that day due to some sudden incident that force him to go somewhere else...he has ask me to forward his apology to all and feel pity for not able to meet us...don't worry bro...there's nothing to feel sorry about as we will understand that you have try your best...so brothers...there is 3 more space left till the closing and hope that everyone would send in their contacts to us ASAP...thanks...

Brother Powerguy...you really are one funny guy lar...how can you mistaken our gathering date one??...hehe...some more you are one of the organiser lagi...i nearly laugh till my stomach explode just now after reading your message...hehe...hope to see you soon...by the way...i don't have your number yet...

powerguy
15-07-2005, 07:25 PM
still wanna laugh me meh? no good lo, just abit kancheong n can't wait to meet u all n know who i talking to all these while in forum.

KL_boy
15-07-2005, 08:32 PM
Guys..I just got back from CC...I was wondering if u guys wanna go to cheong at CC next week. If u guys wan..THe OKT promised me he will book the top 10 angpais for us. So how?

Btw...aNyone tried angie and helen from CC b4?

micked
16-07-2005, 09:09 PM
Guys..I just got back from CC...I was wondering if u guys wanna go to cheong at CC next week. If u guys wan..THe OKT promised me he will book the top 10 angpais for us. So how?

Btw...aNyone tried angie and helen from CC b4?

Thanks so much KL Boy...i think you can keep this info with you till next week as i have decided to let you guys choose the next destination among discussion during the coffee and meet up session that day cause i think it will be a fair things for all participants to decide themselve rather than us, the organiser to decide what to do or where to go that day...agreed...?...hehe...hope to see you guys soon and thanks again KL Boy...

KL_boy
16-07-2005, 09:27 PM
Must let me know a day earlier then..Else the captain will tiau me kau kau if we make late bookings..heheheh

micked
16-07-2005, 09:51 PM
Must let me know a day earlier then..Else the captain will tiau me kau kau if we make late bookings..heheheh

err...2 hour earlier can or not??...hehe

KL_boy
16-07-2005, 11:51 PM
THe captain asked me to call him a day earlier eh..

micked
17-07-2005, 02:19 AM
Thanks KL Boy...well...i can't let you know in advance now but hope that you could provide me some informations about this :

1) Where's CC? (forgive me cause i am not from KL)
2) Damage ?
3) Where are the girls from?
4) What time are they closing?

Sorry for so many questions as brother MMM88 is not around and i need to do the planning wiyhout him at the moment before he is back...for the participants who will be reading this message...kindly send me some feedback about this place and either you will agreed to go for it or not if we plan it...you can either post it here or PM me for this...

Brother powerguy...please send me your view about this too...do you have MMM88 contact number?...i kinda miss him...hehe...joking cause i need to talk to him about this too...

Brother MMM88...where are you??...

Person who has not send in their info...today will be the last day for the entries and those who still have not send in their details before 12am of 17/7/05...i will close the entry doors with the number of person i have no matter if we have reach or not our maximum number of participants requested...so...good luck to you all...

My final reminder...i have receive a message from one of the brother who told me that he is interested but due to some question that he had for himself...i think i should clear it up here too...our purpose to held this gathering are to know each other better for the first time in Samster Malaysia (in a group i mean)...to me...no matter who you are or what you are or how old you are...i don't think is a matter that i will mind too much as long as you are a human and a Samster...but if alien...please go back to Mars...i won't mind but the girls will...one more thing...although Samster forum is pretty well known in S'pore but...it doesn't mean that person who join and organise this gathering has to be a S'porean...cause...i am not one...hehe...but i felt honoured cause there will be someone from their side who will be joining us...so...for Malaysian...hai...show some support lar...people so far also can come...why can't you from so near can't??...hehe...so...hope that this answer here clear all doubts in everyone's mind and hope to see all of you soon next week...

KL_boy
17-07-2005, 02:25 PM
CC=Crystal Cro**
Damage: RM198 (bonk only-45 mins) RM238 (Bonk+Massage-1 hour)
Gals?: Malaysians
Close ar..Last call 11.30pm? Not sure lar

micked
18-07-2005, 01:28 AM
Dear all brothers...thanks for the overall support and feedback from you all...i am hereby cutting off the entry for this gathering as the due date is over and the participants for this gathering is as expected...please refer to the list below for your name :

List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. Hunter89
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558
10.Warmnites

This will be some informations for the participants reference :

Venue : PJ Hilton (Lobby)
Time : 7.00 - 7.30pm (As early as possible)
Date : 21/07/2005 (Thursday)...Powerguy...don't remember wrongly anymore...hehe

Yes...there's one more thing to say...we need 3 cars for the travelling and we have 1 now...those who have cars...kindly assist us on this...thanks

Itinerary :

7.00 - 8.00pm : Coffee and meet up session
8.00 - 9.00pm : Cheong session (to be decide on that day itself)
9.00 - 10.00pm : Dinner session ( I assume...also not confirm )
10.00 - 1.00am : KTV Session (for those who wish to join...won't force...hehe)

The above schedule is not fully fix yet till i hear some feedback this few days...KL Boy...will keep in touch with you once the other agree with the plan...thanks for helping brother...

I hereby announce...Samster KL Gathering is set based on the members above and no more entries will be entertain...Thanks guys...hope to see you all soon and will be keeping in touch with you all within this few days...Take care till that day...

powerguy
18-07-2005, 10:01 AM
hai all brothers, how's weekend?

CC? good ideal actually but as i know night time is damn crownded there. but if have special arrangement then may b different as KL_Boy can talk to OKT there for all chicks, by KL_Boy & micked may b not all brothers will cheong so is hard to comfirm but one thing is who don't want cheong can go spa n drink also a good ideal.

anyway i got no comment on this.

KL_boy
18-07-2005, 10:45 AM
Hahahah...GO and SPA and drink only?
I dun think I can take that temptation lor..Sure end up with one of the gals one..

powerguy
18-07-2005, 11:25 AM
Hahaaha... mean u lousy la. cannot control yourself... or u need our help to hold u back?

micked
18-07-2005, 11:45 AM
Haha...i don't know about that...but i think is a good idea too for those to go for a massage...but to cheong or not...depends on themselve lar...anyway...Powerguy...did MMM88 contact you lately?...he sort of like gone with the wind and no sounds at all...

powerguy
18-07-2005, 11:51 AM
he just PM me.. said tat he got stuck in JKT but hope can back on time join us...

hunter89
18-07-2005, 04:08 PM
Go massage first is very good....... make you song and then go KTV and blast off lor.... hehehhe...

By the way, can any bro tell me how far is Corus Hotel (next to KLCC) to PJ Hilton???? Will be arriving there around 2 to 3 pm.......

powerguy
18-07-2005, 04:16 PM
normally it take about 20 min but by the time u leave office at 5-6pm u need at least 45min using sungai besi road to pj.

BigDrill
18-07-2005, 05:06 PM
How many not driving? i will be driving so micked who ever would like to pop into my car all welcome.

BigDrill
18-07-2005, 05:08 PM
List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. Hunter89
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
6. Bigdrill (driving) (VOTE HC cannot make it for KTV-unless got supermodel)
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558
10.Warmnites

Itinerary :

Brannix
18-07-2005, 07:51 PM
i would really wanna join but don't think can make it after 8pm 'coz promised to take my family out for dinner.

anyway.. i think i am too late to be included. next gathering then..

TD0620G
19-07-2005, 12:05 AM
List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. Hunter89
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558
10.Warmnites
11. TD0620G

Itinerary :

added myself, should be able to make it at least for the coffee session. Btw, pls state budget for each person I assume RM300 should be ok?

KL_boy
19-07-2005, 12:06 AM
I can drive..BUt my car freakin noisy..(exhaust) and the AC no gurantee wan.. :p

micked
19-07-2005, 02:44 AM
added myself, should be able to make it at least for the coffee session. Btw, pls state budget for each person I assume RM300 should be ok?

err...brother...don't really mean to bug you off...but...we have closed the entries...if you are interested...maybe for the next one...i have announce and closed down the entries yesterday for the final ten participants and brother Warmnites actually manage to get in till the last minute...well...please...hope you don't mind but you will not be included this time...sorry...rules is rules and once i have said that the due date is on the 17/07/05...means that is really closed after that day...i really have to thank you for your last suggestion but i only hope to be fair to others...my apology to you brother TD0620G...hope to see you in the next gathering (be sure to send in your info earlier next time)...

micked
19-07-2005, 02:49 AM
i would really wanna join but don't think can make it after 8pm 'coz promised to take my family out for dinner.

anyway.. i think i am too late to be included. next gathering then..

Don't worry bro...i will take note about you in the next gathering...family comes first and i respected you for being such a family care man...your spirit will always be there...take care

micked
19-07-2005, 02:58 AM
List
1. KL-boy
2. micked
3. Hunter89
4. onenightstand
5. powerguy
7. MMM88
8. peter
9. kat2558
10.Warmnites

Itinerary :

err...actually...you are the one car that i am saying all the while...hehe...cause you told me that you can drive that day on the phone mar...so...i assume that you are the first car in the list lor...hehe...if not you...who some more??...thanks bro...

micked
19-07-2005, 03:03 AM
I can drive..BUt my car freakin noisy..(exhaust) and the AC no gurantee wan.. :p

haha...thanks for volunteering lar bro...well...as long as your car have 4 wheels and can move on the road...then...i think i still can accept it...if your car is really so problematic like you said...i think there must be something wrong with our JPJ nowadays to pass your road tax...hehe...just joking k...of course...you have been kind and thanks so much for helping...whoever don wanna sit your car...ask them to take taxi...i won't mind...cause i will be on Bigdrill's car... :p...hehe...

hunter89
19-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Wow Bro Micked..... So late still dun want to sleep???

By the way, roughly how much should we bring for the entire event???

hunter89

TD0620G
19-07-2005, 11:13 AM
err...brother...don't really mean to bug you off...but...we have closed the entries...if you are interested...maybe for the next one...i have announce and closed down the entries yesterday for the final ten participants and brother Warmnites actually manage to get in till the last minute...well...please...hope you don't mind but you will not be included this time...sorry...rules is rules and once i have said that the due date is on the 17/07/05...means that is really closed after that day...i really have to thank you for your last suggestion but i only hope to be fair to others...my apology to you brother TD0620G...hope to see you in the next gathering (be sure to send in your info earlier next time)...
isn't samsters gathering suppose to include rather than exclude? But nevermind, since it is your gathering. Next time we will have a more friendly gathering especially for the coffee session, as not everyone has a chance to log in every day to check the dateline when it is not posted on the 1st post.

TD0620G
19-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Isn't samsters gathering suppose to include rather than exclude? But nevermind, since it is your gathering. Next time we will have a more friendly gathering especially for the coffee session, as not everyone has a chance to log in every day to check the dateline when it is not posted on the 1st post. The checklist that I suggested is meant for a reference only so that we will know how many ppl are coming. Anyway have a great time and do post some frs if there are any cheonging sessions!

micked
19-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Dear brother...so sorry to have reject your kindness of joining us this time but hope that you would forgive and keep on the support for our next meet...i am sure that everybody would love to meet each other but is just that we really need to know the exact number of person in this gathering and that's the reason why i need to set a maximum number of participants and the due date to finalise all of it...really sorry...i promise to make this meet a successful one to welcome the coming next gathering to be held again...so...hope that you would understand...

To brother Hunter...well...the damage can't be calculated as i don't know who wanna cheong and who will not...but i can assume that for those who wanna cheong one...please bring at least...RM500 to prepare themselve...for those not going to cheong...RM200 will be more than enough cause i assume that you guys can go HCs together...no need to cheong...just massage will do...

KL_boy
20-07-2005, 01:16 AM
Temptation, temptations..Hehehhe

MMM88
20-07-2005, 11:59 AM
Bro powerguy, micked......
still in jkt.....i tink i will be stuck here for another 1 week.....sori , i cunt join u guys on t nite out ....hzzzzzzzzzzz
bros enjoy yrself yah.........beri sianz.....looking forward to see u bro t next time yah.....sori.... :(

micked
20-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Dear brother...it was kinda sad for Brother MMM88 for not being able to join us tomorrow but hope that we will still make the gathering a happy one...thanks bro...looking forward to meet you in the coming one...take care ya...

powerguy
20-07-2005, 03:29 PM
what a sad news. Micked, may b he got more exciting plan in JKT. am i right MMM88? hahaha! joking!

warmnites
20-07-2005, 04:48 PM
I tot at HC/Spa got food? nope not go door to door type .. hehehe

micked
20-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Well...maybe he did...hehe...no lar...i think he has try his best to come but maybe the concubine or mistress there just don't wanna let him get on the plane...haha...MMM88...hope you really have fun there more than pressure and stress...good luck to you...wait...but since that you are not going with us...any good ideas from your side about the plan for tomorrow?...

powerguy
21-07-2005, 12:38 PM
hey! today is the day we waiting for. See u all !

F-boy
21-07-2005, 01:17 PM
F-boy is in KL now, can still crash in? Brothers can PM me contact of anyone in the group?

warmnites
22-07-2005, 02:12 AM
Yo Micked & guys nice to meet you all
& I did make it back in 10mins don't worry!

Hope to hear FRs from you all soon.....

"I'll be there in 10mins" :D

powerguy
22-07-2005, 09:51 AM
warmnites, micked, hunter, bigdrill & KL_boy! nice to meet you all. we got a great night hopefully we will see each others again and keep in touch!

kat2558
23-07-2005, 07:55 PM
Guys.... really would like apologize to you all bcos I am late for this session and didn't turn up at last..... actually I was waiting for u guys for almost an hour at the PJ Hilton lobby..... :o ne way it's still my fault..... sincerely sorry !

KL_boy
23-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Hahahha..KAt! Asked u to wait there at around 7-8 pm..U arrived at 9 something..By that time..They all were at CC liao lor... :D

warmnites
24-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Don't worry we are planning 3some with 3CC chicks we targeted - took down names already just have to organize the event then can post FR here kau kau one! hahaha

Hey guys where your FRs lor! I waiting for the spiced up version from you guys!.... hehehe

"I'll be there in 10mins" :p

genrev
24-07-2005, 03:44 AM
erm...may i join even thought i 1st time here?

KL_boy
24-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Which 3 CC gals wor? :confused:
Oi..NO FRs?

I ll definately will be there by 10 mins.. :D

hunter89
24-07-2005, 08:47 AM
Nice to meet you guys....

KL Boy... where is your FR???? I think you will take 10 minutes to write FR rite??? :D

You very song hor!!! we use about 30 minutes, you go in for 1 hour...... :mad:

You better write a good FR...

warmnites
24-07-2005, 12:45 PM
KLboy targeted Ada, Kitty & Samantha
U tried them already????

Hunter ooi FR on Kitty!!!
If U cannot write alot just think of her neh neh while writing the FR then U can have a longer one ... don't finish in 10mins OK! That one reserved for KLboy...hahaha! :D

"oops I'll cum in 10mins"

KL_boy
25-07-2005, 12:21 AM
And Moon..The Malaysian Actress lookalike..Must try her one of these days..

powerguy
25-07-2005, 10:13 AM
warmnites... u left out someone also very chio n good service! ANGIE! i book this k? can tahan her long leg n nice size neh neh!

hunter89
25-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Hunter ooi FR on Kitty!!!

Wow liao... give me sometime to remeber what I did that nite lah.... old man like me have poor memory mah.........

Micked! where is your FR?????

So many of you go also never post FR?!?!?!??! :mad:

powerguy
25-07-2005, 11:00 AM
aiyo! i got nothing to post because i only go for massage. any i can share some info here

name : ruby
look : for me is at least 35-40
body : what u expect? auntie liao
massage : 8 / 10 (inclu jua geng! damn shiok! because never tried before)
HJ : 7.5 / 10 (good HJ while another finger ticked your Ass)
overall : 8 / 10
damage :RM88 (massage) + RM30 (jua geng) + RM50 (HJ) = RM166

MMM88
25-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Bros....
got bk last Friday ....went up to KL (day trip) n bk again....had a hectic past week.....
did i missed a lot....hzzzzzzz
so....ani new places of interest ??? :p

BigDrill
25-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Dear Bros and Mr 10 mins.

It was great to meet you all –Warmnites, Hunter, Micked , Power & KL_boy.

Kl_boy was great experience trying to understand your definition of 10 minutes in all my life never really quite understood it until that night.

Here the FR

Name : BM
Looks : 6/10 Got a cutish look but boy is she short without her mega high heels.
Service : Sucks
BJ : 1/10 Did not enjoy it at all.
FJ : 5/10 Started with a lot of fake moans. Very routine moans then when you hammer away I guess basic instincts take over her moans get a lot more enticing. Other than that she sucks high time.

Looks like Hunter had a blast there with Ms Kitty. Poor girl got banged nicely where’s hunters report??!!

Sorry micked did not get a chance to make it for the dinner or supper on the next day. Too much damn work plus have to give some quality time to GF.

We should meet up again for a drink or some this weekend or so how about that? Hunter? Warmnites? Kl_boy included cept we have to inform him 10 mins earlier hahahahahaha.

Later guys….

Quote of the century “I will be there in 10 mins”

hunter89
25-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Ok Ok Ok.....

Writing my FR now......It is really great to meet up with you guys.

With alot of persuasion from all the bros, I'm very happy that I have the honor to choose the gal first....(but sadly, if I've more patience, I believed I will get better ones, e.g. Samantha)

After the OKT bring the gals and show us for the 3rd time, I decided on Kitty, which is the better looking among others (and also her boobs looks not bad). Bro Powerguy help me to inform OKT. OKT then arrange for me to use the hotel room upstairs......I was thinking "Ho say liao!" got nice bed to rest....

Go up to the room and wait for about 10 minutes before the gal come knocking on the door.......

She came in and start to intro herself. She then ask me to lie on the bed and she start to give me a massage....... After massaging for about 10 minutes, she ask me to proceed to shower.....(While she is massaging, she did not strip....sianzzzz)

I wait at the toilet door for her...she start to strip...... when I see a boobs, "MARIKITA !!!!" her 2 melons was like bouncing here and there.......I start to imagine her giving me a good bj and me squezzing her boobs during shower......but..... when we go in, she only scrub my didi and ask me to shower myself......SIANZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

We proceed to the bed after shower.... she start to lick my body, and then follow by a bj....... I closed my eye and was enjoying her bbbj.....then I decide to open my eye to see her boobs.....my god......those 2 melons are bouncing again... used both my hand to squezze her boobs.... so shiok... I then asked her if I can CIM.... she then immediately stop and say "NO!".....sianzz....(I like CIM).... she then capped me and asked me to do her missionary....

I bonk her missionary... and I must say that I enjoy the view of her boobs, bouncing up and down....just like 2 big flatten jelly being shaken by an earth quake.......seeing this, damn shiok...... As the day is too long for me, I cummed inside her, but amazingly, she didn't know that I cum..... So I continue to bonk her after I cummed !!!! :D

After a while ( 10 minutes )get tired of it as she is like a dead fish..... Go wash up and wait for the rest of the brother....esp. Bro KL Boy... which we waited for 1 hour for his bonking session....

Name: Kitty
Looks: 6/10 Normal average looking gal
Boobs: 8/10 B-cupper.....
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 6/10 It is becos of her boob that I gave her 6/10...otherwise it will be 5/10

Cheers.....

KL_boy
25-07-2005, 05:32 PM
warmnites... u left out someone also very chio n good service! ANGIE! i book this k? can tahan her long leg n nice size neh neh!

U tried her b4 meh? I tried her b4 wor..And her neh neh is not that super outstanding leh..

KL_boy
25-07-2005, 05:33 PM
aiyo! i got nothing to post because i only go for massage. any i can share some info here

name : ruby
look : for me is at least 35-40
body : what u expect? auntie liao
massage : 8 / 10 (inclu jua geng! damn shiok! because never tried before)
HJ : 7.5 / 10 (good HJ while another finger ticked your Ass)
overall : 8 / 10
damage :RM88 (massage) + RM30 (jua geng) + RM50 (HJ) = RM166

That is why I say u kena con by the aunty liao..Jua geng and HJ suppose to be in one price..eg RM50.. :o

powerguy
25-07-2005, 06:20 PM
That is why I say u kena con by the aunty liao..Jua geng and HJ suppose to be in one price..eg RM50.. :o

aiya KL_boy... all your fault la came so late! you should come n meet us early n give some advise ma! apa la u! don't care la next round is on u! k?

KL_boy u haven't write yours here! waiting!

BigDrill
26-07-2005, 08:30 AM
KL_boy ,

no need to take so long to write fr ... all it takes is just " 10 Minutes "

hahahaha

powerguy
26-07-2005, 09:43 AM
Bigdrill! he everything want long even we wait for him also long. so your 10min quote is not for him, he need 10+10 but pay 10! hahahaaaa :D

micked
26-07-2005, 11:55 AM
To all brothers...sorry for replying so late in time as i just get back from my trip from Ipoh for a visit to a business partner...it was really a memorable experience and a happy time knowing you guys and i should say that each of you have share different story and experience in life with me...but...sad to say...come back and knowing someone commented my action on closing down the gathering date...well...is kinda sad and hurt but of course...idea and advise is always accepted and i will make it better next time from the suggestion and comment given...here are my FR :

I have been waiting very long for a suitable girl for me during that night where one of the OKT saids that he has arrange a special one for me since that i have ben waiting for so long...so the OKT bring me in to a massage room to wait for the girl to come in and i have been lying there to take a rest...not long then a girl step in and OMG...in front of me stand a Korean Japanese look alike girl and i have been stunt for a while...she is about 170cm tall and the weight i think is not exceeding 48kg...standard model figure...

Her name is Mun Mun and is 28 yr old this year...she looks friendly and is trying her best to talk to you in whatever topic while massaging you or giving you a bath...i have a 10 minutes massage session with her and the moment i know it...she already strip herself and ask you to take a bath...but sad to say...nothing happen during the bath session (expected)...

While on the bed...she start giving me BJ for about 15 mins and i kinda enjoy it as she is licking me upside down while i finger her hard...from my view...i am kinda experiencing a korean/japanese av girl giving bj in front of me...hehe...we then proceed to the FJ where she was on top of me and start fucking me hard and fast but luckily...i am not a fast cummer like someone who will be out in 10...hehe...so she give up being on top and ask me to go missionery cause she looks tired...well...she looks kinda kesian so i agreed and give her a hard time in the missionery...well...she did not really moan hard but can see that she has been enjoying herself too...

After a 30 mins of FJ...she is kinda tired and annoy as i have not cum yet...so she continue giving me BJ and HJ to try her best to let me cum...i may says that she is quite profession cause at least she will try to let me enjoy the session by cumming but sad to say that i was not satisfy with the whole process...so...in the end...i will have to help her as she looks desperate to have me cum fast...

Overall :

Looks : 7/10 Korean/Japanese looks
Body : 7/10
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 5/10
HJ : 5/10
Boobs : 6/10
Professionalism : 8/10

Maybe next time...i will be going KL again and meet up with you guys for a another session and before that...please take care of yourself...so if anyone who has a MSN messenger...please pm me their email add...thanks...Powerguy and Bigdrill...you both ffk me on lunch so the next round is on you guys...hehe

"well try my best to cum on a MILF in 10 mins...or faster...hehe"

livedinpeace
26-07-2005, 02:02 PM
I do go to KL on a monthly basis and have already met up samsters there quite regularly like bro TD0620G, bro DeKuip, bro Moonheart and bro West. Maybe I should discuss with them that we post out whenever we are meeting (usually at a mamak) and invite fellow bros to come over for a teh tarik.

Just my 2 cents worth
thaivisitor[/QUOTE]

Bro Thai i totally agree with u better to do gathering at mamak cost low and sit for whole nite TCSS and somemore others ppl wont really know us haha... :D

powerguy
28-07-2005, 10:25 AM
I do go to KL on a monthly basis and have already met up samsters there quite regularly like bro TD0620G, bro DeKuip, bro Moonheart and bro West. Maybe I should discuss with them that we post out whenever we are meeting (usually at a mamak) and invite fellow bros to come over for a teh tarik.

Just my 2 cents worth
thaivisitor

Bro Thai i totally agree with u better to do gathering at mamak cost low and sit for whole nite TCSS and somemore others ppl wont really know us haha... :D[/QUOTE]

dear all brothers, shall we have another meet up around 11th august?!

any ideal?!

KL_boy
28-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Guys..I just got back from REdang trip leh..And guess what..They have massage there too..hahahha :D

powerguy
28-07-2005, 08:29 PM
Guys..I just got back from REdang trip leh..And guess what..They have massage there too..hahahha :D

wah! so good? how's the service and damage?!

KL_boy
28-07-2005, 08:32 PM
RM90 perhour for Full body massage

nitemaster
29-07-2005, 12:08 AM
To all bros:
Help!! I'm going to K.L this coming sat 30 July, it will be my first time there since many years :eek: Any bros goin up or is stationed there? I need to be hook up with sum senior samster for sum serious hardcore action :D Pls email me [email protected]

powerguy
29-07-2005, 09:52 AM
guys, check out our coming meet up in new tread 'KL samster August Gathering'

warmnites
30-07-2005, 09:33 PM
To all bros:
Help!! I'm going to K.L this coming sat 30 July, it will be my first time there since many years Any bros goin up or is stationed there? I need to be hook up with sum senior samster for sum serious hardcore action :D Pls email me [email protected]

Seniors! no lar we all here kiddos with big libidos still have black hair & can walk straight ler! hehe :D

check out the KLsamsters meeting Aug tread OK!

rocketscientist
23-08-2005, 06:17 PM
Will be in KL on official business from next monday, nights will be free who wants to meet up?

onenightstand
23-08-2005, 08:20 PM
-deleted-

posted in the wrong thread... sorry!