PDA

View Full Version : Which nationalities you prefer to have as you spouse?

Rof|maoxz
16-07-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm sorry if you have come across this topic b4. Just wanna gather bros/sistas here to vote and comment their preference, nationalities of their spouses. Any advise/comments would be beneficial to our bros here.

Bros who have already married would like to poll in are welcome too. Tks~

Rdgs
Rof|maoxz

Bomb
16-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Bro, wanna support but i no answers yet

Optimus_Prime
16-07-2005, 05:40 PM
dun care wat nationality...

so long as she understands... care and love me... and Me her !!

Rof|maoxz
16-07-2005, 05:46 PM

Bro, sometimes I wonder is it due to different upbringing that contribute to different type of girls being cultured? Like ladies from LOS, ever caring for their tirak if true love is involved.

Optimus_Prime
16-07-2005, 05:48 PM
Bro, sometimes I wonder is it due to different upbringing that contribute to different type of girls being cultured? Like ladies from LOS, ever caring for their tirak if true love is involved.

have not had the luck to meet any ladies from LOS... but to me.. call me an optimist... but to me "LOVE should conquer all !!" :)

spidey2278
16-07-2005, 06:13 PM
watashi wa taihen suki nihon jin desu...kawayi lah.. :D

Rof|maoxz
16-07-2005, 06:22 PM
have not had the luck to meet any ladies from LOS... but to me.. call me an optimist... but to me "LOVE should conquer all !!" :)

Ya, I agree that "True love conquers all." But sometime your true love might not be your wife. :cool:

bricabrac
16-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Unless I am thinking of migrating, local girl will do.... so long as she can be a good partner and fulfil my "needs". ;) :D

Rof|maoxz
16-07-2005, 08:55 PM
Unless I am thinking of migrating, local girl will do.... so long as she can be a good partner and fulfil my "needs". ;)

Bro, do you think you local wife will follow you when she has a stable job here? You don't require a wife to fulfill you "needs". :D

ko_yama_sama
16-07-2005, 10:46 PM
Those women from under developed countries would fill the roles as wives better than those from the economic developed countries. At least, families and husbands are at the higher priorities to them. Not like those materialistc inclined women who set careers and freedom as higher priorites.

bricabrac
16-07-2005, 11:27 PM
Bro, do you think you local wife will follow you when she has a stable job here? You don't require a wife to fulfill you "needs". :D

For me, it will be better to marry a local wherever I may reside, less problem for her to adjust to the culture and environment... therefore less headache for me.

I am not saying the local girls here are more superior than their counterparts from overseas. Generally, they will be better educated here and thus less financially dependent, but they may be lacking in some other aspects. However, I will still choose them if this is the place where I am to stay and set up a family.

You are right, I do not need a wife to fulfil my "needs" but it will be a bonus if she does it well, on top of her primary role as a life companion. :cool:

bakah
16-07-2005, 11:42 PM

I agree yes yes you the man lets forget everything else and talk about love once in a while yeh?

F15 Eagle
17-07-2005, 04:11 AM
have a frd married a wife from LOS.
vy lovely n never see them quarrel b4.
I'm also looking for one fr LOS.

whitegals
17-07-2005, 11:51 AM
have a frd married a wife from LOS.
vy lovely n never see them quarrel b4.
I'm also looking for one fr LOS.

LOS? Where's LOS? Los Angeles? :confused:

The Kop
17-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Hi bro whitegals

Think LOS= Land of Smiles / Thailand

Cheers

Rof|maoxz
17-07-2005, 01:00 PM
LOS? Where's LOS? Los Angeles? :confused:

It's Land of smiles, thailand. ;)

Sure2C
18-07-2005, 01:42 AM
My wife is a Thai, we've been married for 12 yrs liao...living happily with 2 kids.
My vote goes to Thailand. :)

dc7176
18-07-2005, 02:08 AM
Wife - singaporean, Scandal or mistress - China

Singapore Wife can work n oso will work to support herself, w the extra $$ i can go china look for mistress... :D

juz my 2 cent worth...

englander69
18-07-2005, 04:32 AM
Avoid the LOS unless you got the bucks to keep em happy! They will bleed you dry :)

Comm_Vicks
18-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Wife - singaporean, Scandal or mistress - China

Singapore Wife can work n oso will work to support herself, w the extra $$ i can go china look for mistress... :D

juz my 2 cent worth...

Bro, you are damn power the man!! ;)

Rof|maoxz
18-07-2005, 07:44 AM
Avoid the LOS unless you got the bucks to keep em happy! They will bleed you dry :)

Any of your incident to share here? ;)

plman2002
18-07-2005, 11:02 AM

Agree!!!!

watashi wa taihen suki nihon jin desu...kawayi lah..spidey

kinda of able to know what u trying to say.
yup, it would be my dream too.

Shiokday
18-07-2005, 12:05 PM
kinda of able to know what u trying to say.
yup, it would be my dream too.
u don't need to vote i oso know :D

MMM88
18-07-2005, 02:43 PM

Bro spidey2278
watashi wa taihen sabishi desu ? watashi wa suki manko ......oishi desu sho....... :D

MMM88
18-07-2005, 02:44 PM
as t polls susgested....majority still prefer their spouse to be of sillypore origin........ :D

Freestyler69
18-07-2005, 02:53 PM
my vote: all the above... that would be the best hahahaha j/k

Frankliy nationality is diff to distinguish the haracter of the person.. each country got good girl and bad girl.. depnds u catch the good fish or not..:)

whitegals>>> u so blur la.. u ang moh kia!! LOS also u say LA>> hehehe

plman2002
18-07-2005, 04:20 PM
u don't need to vote i oso know :D

basket, u know me sooooo well meh!?!?!??!

Bro MMM88,

manko ga mochiron oishii yo.
nametai nametai to omowanai.
:D

Rof|maoxz
18-07-2005, 04:33 PM
as t polls susgested....majority still prefer their spouse to be of sillypore origin........ :D

I seriously think that although my wife is not local, but possess the qualities/virtues of a typical SGP wife. Furthermore very niggling at times. :(

daryl76
18-07-2005, 04:51 PM
maybe it depends on wat kinda environment has she grown up in??? mine is not local oso, but definitely has some of the locals' qualities!!! haha my vote definitely goes to her country la... though some of my better experiences have come from gals from Malaysia, somehow they are more submissive and usually let u take control of everything, big or small

Rof|maoxz
18-07-2005, 05:10 PM
maybe it depends on wat kinda environment has she grown up in??? mine is not local oso, but definitely has some of the locals' qualities!!! haha my vote definitely goes to her country la... though some of my better experiences have come from gals from Malaysia, somehow they are more submissive and usually let u take control of everything, big or small

Bro, mai shy lah. What "others" she is from? :p

daryl76
18-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Bro, mai shy lah. What "others" she is from? :p

wah lau... u have mostly the countries from this region, but where is the country with the most islands??? heehee somemore its very popular for single sg men during weekend... heehee

MMM88
18-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I seriously think that although my wife is not local, but possess the qualities/virtues of a typical SGP wife. Furthermore very niggling at times. :(

bro......i knoe wat u mean....hzzzzzz.......tat is why we go HCs yah...hehehehe :p

MMM88
18-07-2005, 05:59 PM
basket, u know me sooooo well meh!?!?!??!

Bro MMM88,

manko ga mochiron oishii yo.
nametai nametai to omowanai.

bro plman
better switch bk to singlish....or else kanna zapped siah......sama ...opps...same frequency....life is short eat as much pussy as u can....hehehehe :D

Shonan
18-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Definitely Jap, influenced from watching all the exciting Jap AV clips. :D

toothbrush
18-07-2005, 07:43 PM
thailand of course,what else

Rof|maoxz
19-07-2005, 04:48 PM
bro......i knoe wat u mean....hzzzzzz.......tat is why we go HCs yah...hehehehe :p

Now more worst than b4. Weekends still can gg for 4 hrs of HH. Now she's sitting at home shake leg, I lagi sian. Must go home after work. I think TCSS session also a problem liao. :(

durex
19-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Think minah from indonisia not bad,wont have so much headace :D

daryl76
19-07-2005, 09:01 PM
Think minah from indonisia not bad,wont have so much headace :D

dun need minah la... cheena from Indo oso quite nice to get along with, personally made quite a few friends over the yrs from the net oredi

cuteboy12345208
19-07-2005, 09:25 PM

watashi mo nihonjin ga dai suki desu. My vote goes to Japan cos I studied the language. Also when I was a teenager in the 80s, I was influenced by the culture and the pop singers. They were so kirei and kawaii

spidey2278
19-07-2005, 09:32 PM
watashi mo nihonjin ga dai suki desu. My vote goes to Japan cos I studied the language. Also when I was a teenager in the 80s, I was influenced by the culture and the pop singers. They were so kirei and kawaii
honto desu!..den can teach me..coz i long time no speak n use..rusty already :p

dc7176
19-07-2005, 10:25 PM
dun need minah la... cheena from Indo oso quite nice to get along with, personally made quite a few friends over the yrs from the net oredi

ya esp those from medan. get to know a few cheena gals who came here for holiday sometimes back this year, wow super chio, super rich!!! go to LV n Gucci boutique shop like no need $$.

btw those gals r daughter of my indon client so ... c no touch... :cool:

Rof|maoxz
20-07-2005, 08:24 AM
ya esp those from medan. get to know a few cheena gals who came here for holiday sometimes back this year, wow super chio, super rich!!! go to LV n Gucci boutique shop like no need $$.

btw those gals r daughter of my indon client so ... c no touch... :cool:

I agree with you. Medan chinese ladies are a hit with singaporeans when we visit there during working attachment. There's 2 attractive looking sisters whom work in their father's money exchange shop. Our colleagues keep gg there to change $$ even there's no requirement!! Haha~

taurus75
20-07-2005, 09:02 AM
i like msia gals lah...

Eastpipper
20-07-2005, 09:34 AM
I prefer Vietnam gals.I have seen very pretty ones in HCM.
Wish I could bring them back as mistress!haha :D

Freestyler69
20-07-2005, 09:44 AM
then someone pls teach me how to say the killer phrase when meeting gals..
"ask her to come back with me for bonking"

Isshio ni hoteru ikimashio ka?? seems to have diff meaning to them, acouple of times they just send me back to hotel and bye bye ..KNNCCB!!!

PLS help la sifu.. my nihongo half bucket water!!

ChinaAlleWay
20-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I gonna marry China chinese gals !!

Actually, I prefer Singaporean gals, but……..haiz..
Well, so my pick now is China gals…
:D :p

Rof|maoxz
20-07-2005, 12:29 PM
I gonna marry China chinese gals !!

Actually, I prefer Singaporean gals, but……..haiz..
Well, so my pick now is China gals…

Hi there, if you gg to marry one 中国妹妹, I will share my experience with you. Wish you good de luck. :p

durex
20-07-2005, 12:39 PM
Bro Roflmaoxz you married aready? dun know you married liao

Rof|maoxz
20-07-2005, 12:49 PM
Bro Roflmaoxz you married aready? dun know you married liao

Haizz...married got two types. Happily married and unhappily married. :cool:

akaza24
20-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Local or taiwan gals for me, jap/korean will be a bonus. Vietnam also can, provided she looks & hv character like Ruan Mian Mian in the Channel 8 show(Portrait of family) :p

daryl76
20-07-2005, 04:26 PM

mate, from wat i remember, hope i am not wrong though... gals from Medan very fair and pretty cos of the climate there, its definitely much more cooling den other parts, or issit Bandung??? haha cant remember, but my last trip back to Sby, theres really alot more SYT oredi, just go Galaxy Mall and u will know wat i mean.... :D

daryl76
20-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Haizz...married got two types. Happily married and unhappily married. :cool:

bro, i truly speaking from the bottom of my heart... hope urs is a happy one, cos no point walking down the alsie if u are not gonna happy

shadowlunar04
20-07-2005, 08:16 PM
In my opinion, SG gals are good as gf. They know how to have fun. But as wife, hmmmm........ have to think thrice again and again. :rolleyes:

myth
20-07-2005, 09:31 PM
After tasting the international foods, I find that local food still taste better. Guess the same must be true for local gals too?! :D

ChinaAlleWay
20-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Hi there, if you gg to marry one 中国妹妹, I will share my experience with you. Wish you good de luck. :p

pls advise Elder bor !
awaiting your Knowledge !

ChinaAlleWay
20-07-2005, 10:07 PM
[QUOTE=shadowlunar04]In my opinion, SG gals are good as gf. They know how to have fun. But as wife, hmmmm........ have to think thrice again and again. [QUOTE]

kinda agree on this...
luckily havent marry !!!
Things will be different and never will be e same again if living together...

Seriously,it applies to gals are over e world…
Some bad apples, some beautiful angels…

Rof|maoxz
21-07-2005, 11:07 AM
pls advise Elder bor !
awaiting your Knowledge !

Once you have settled the immigration issues, den we shall discuss further. Any queries you can click at my link below.

itsabt6x
21-07-2005, 12:12 PM
had afew gfs from the region in the past...on hindsight, best are my indon and thai gfs....indon gals r submissive, obedient and most willing to please.....even sexually adventurous stuffs...but......no swinging...my thai gf was all that and was even willing to explore swinging..... :D

Malaysian Datin
21-07-2005, 01:00 PM
i LIKE Malaysian............. :D

Superstar_Libra
22-07-2005, 06:28 PM
After tasting the international foods, I find that local food still taste better. Guess the same must be true for local gals too?! :D

Bro myth, good local food are not easy to come accross these days..... :)

diesel
23-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Choosing a wife must be 'practical'. What for need a wife who only can f*** and can't take care of the home?

Let me share with you a true-life story... This friend of mine who is so-what rich. My friend actually look for a A.B.C lady and they got married. Just because of citizenship. My friend paid her a lump sum just to sign that paper and waited for a few years before filing for divorce (after getting his U.S. P.R)! Surprisingly, not many people is doing this.

shadowlunar04
23-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Let me share with you a true-life story... This friend of mine who is so-what rich. My friend actually look for a A.B.C lady and they got married. Just because of citizenship. My friend paid her a lump sum just to sign that paper and waited for a few years before filing for divorce (after getting his U.S. P.R)! Surprisingly, not many people is doing this.
How about you? Are you doing that now? :rolleyes:

diesel
24-07-2005, 12:51 AM
How about you? Are you doing that now? :rolleyes:Got money no use for me. No luck to get one. :D

myth
24-07-2005, 01:10 AM
Bro myth, good local food are not easy to come accross these days.

Well you just got to search harder, if need be get help from some introducers (Makansutra, Yummyking etc??) ;) :D

Jap AV Lover
25-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Actually I prefer Jap :d

Rof|maoxz
28-07-2005, 10:33 AM
Actually I prefer Jap :d

Jappanese also prefers asian chinese. :)

dandan2512
28-07-2005, 01:40 PM
japanese gal will b my choice cos i love their sweetness and understanding...:D

Rof|maoxz
24-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Japanese gal will b my choice cos i love their sweetness and understanding... :D

I believe J gers are always asian's favourite. Even my ang mos over in another continent also craving for J gers... :p

NTUC
25-10-2006, 08:58 PM
I believe J gers are always asian's favourite. Even my ang mos over in another continent also craving for J gers...
Could be due to influence of J AV :p

jodunreallycare
25-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Combination is best, mixed-blooded. All the best qualities of combined nations

Chief_Executive
27-10-2006, 08:27 AM
prefer Korean gals that are open minded and can be good wife.

bart
03-11-2006, 05:53 PM
Black babe please. like Halle Berry for me.

APFSDS
04-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Well for me gotta be Jap Wife...

As the saying goes u have it when you have

Wife ...... Japanese
Food ..... Chinese
Salary .... American
House ... Engish

And you are screwed if you have

Wife .... America
Food .... English
Salary .. Chinese
House .. Japanese

LaTeh
09-11-2006, 02:33 AM
Any Nationalities is fine for me except Sg :p

tcss_patron
12-11-2006, 08:15 PM
Any Nationalities is fine for me except Sg :p

Singapore girls are actually quite good, if they don't judge men from the Cs they are having.... furthermore they don't even have C-Cup, as desired by men. :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-11-2006, 09:14 PM
Singapore girls are actually quite good, if they don't judge men from the Cs they are having.... furthermore they don't even have C-Cup, as desired by men. :D

well said.lolz.couldn't help laughing when i see this.:)

JWNY
12-11-2006, 09:17 PM
Singapore girls are actually quite good, if they don't judge men from the Cs they are having.... furthermore they don't even have C-Cup, as desired by men. :D OUCH!!! Claws are coming out soon...:p

JWNY

fatboss
14-11-2006, 02:38 PM
vietnam is my choice:)