PDA

View Full Version : Petaling Jaya Cristal Crown Ladies in Cat Walk

Pages : [1] 2 3

master1521
25-07-2005, 01:29 AM
This place existed more than a decade and still operating ....

open up this site so you guys can update me when i'm back in PJ.

handsome18
26-07-2005, 08:43 PM
somehow, still 1 of my most memorable fcuks... in cryst crown pj. forgot the name of the girl liao... that's why lah didn't post fr. if i'm not mistaken, it's angel... cld be from sarawak. opted for hotel room upstairs package.
it's been sometime now since i last visited. appreciate some info on the place. tks.

Badboy68
27-07-2005, 05:23 PM
This place is happening again after a long lull..but try Nikita from Lisa De Inn..just down at the Rothmans roundabout.. heard from a bro that's she's very good..of mixed parentage...will try her sometime this week..will FR then

jamien
27-07-2005, 07:46 PM
somehow, still 1 of my most memorable fcuks... in cryst crown pj. forgot the name of the girl liao... that's why lah didn't post fr. if i'm not mistaken, it's angel... cld be from sarawak. opted for hotel room upstairs package.
it's been sometime now since i last visited. appreciate some info on the place. tks.

Sorry man, if you haven't try Amy before, then you ain't tried the memorable one :rolleyes:

sb song
27-07-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi they some of the gals Ayu,Chelsea,Michell,Sugar,Chris,Cevon,Tifferny were goodfuck hope this help

klguy128
28-07-2005, 03:28 PM
angel not bad,nice body ...worth to try

Ze_dick
29-07-2005, 12:45 PM
What's the price there for ST at Crytal Crown PJ?

KL_boy
29-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Massage only: RM88
FJ only: RM198
Full package: Rm238

Sexatronic
29-07-2005, 05:33 PM
hmm...still same price after so long. ;)

went to this place b4 a few times last yr when I stationed in KL...

recommended!!

KL_boy
29-07-2005, 08:09 PM
WEll..ACtually..The prices for most of the places are quite standard..Heheh :)

Ze_dick
29-07-2005, 08:38 PM
Hello Brudders,

is there any place similiar to Furama Hotel? That's the only place I know in KL. Please advise.

Ze_dick
:)

jbbro
14-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Any bro tried Norin? Must say its a dream cum true. :rolleyes:

sillybilly
14-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Any bro tried Norin? Must say its a dream cum true. :rolleyes:

Is it a hotel? HC? Where's it located man...I'm in need? What's so good about it, the price, the girls, what? Thanks.

SB

jbbro
14-08-2005, 04:02 PM
Sorry bros,

Here is the FR. Was staying in Crystal Crown one month back and decided to have some fun. Called the health centre and book Norin. Had her back to my room. For bros who like Malay chicks, she is one to have. Back to the action..I was sitting at the edge of my bed and she push me down on the bed and said in a very seductive voice..."I'm going rape to you" Proceeded to undress me and she also striped down to her b'day suit. Started the catbath and it was one "lovely and high" experience. :) Before she started the bj, she asked if she would sing on my mick...what to do have to say yes. After about 15 min blow my little bro,it was time for some action. Started in missionary, change to she on top (its the best, she can really control she vergina muscle) and change to doggie (standing...seeing she nice butts against my bro..whooo :p ) and finally finish with she back on top.

FR
Name : Norin
Boobs : bcup
Bj : 8/10
AR : nil
Fj : 9/10 (willing to change many position)
RTF : YES
Damage : RM198

KL_boy
14-08-2005, 04:23 PM
Noreen is one of the top angpai over there..

sillybilly
14-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Yeah, for a minute I thought Norin was a place :D Ta.

SB

jammix
02-01-2006, 01:23 AM
Still remember Last year Chinese new year Norin wear Chinese CheongSam damn sexy!!!
But in Crystal Crown PJ "Nasi Lemak" still Ayu da best;)

DavidShao
02-01-2006, 04:47 PM
Hi, is Simon the manager still there? thanks

DBNine
02-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Is Ayu the same girl from East Malaysia who was originally at Blue Apple in Subang and then at Lisa De Inn? I lost touch with her. If she is, she is damn good and I'll crawl my way back to Crystal Crown. In fact, I'll be in KL this week so I'll check it out. Heh heh. Will keep you guys posted.

jammix
03-01-2006, 12:18 AM
yeahh Simon,Eric and Desmond all still there;)

capt nemo
03-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Is Ayu the same girl from East Malaysia who was originally at Blue Apple in Subang and then at Lisa De Inn? I lost touch with her. If she is, she is damn good and I'll crawl my way back to Crystal Crown. In fact, I'll be in KL this week so I'll check it out. Heh heh. Will keep you guys posted.

Hoi leng aa... I have been following her way back since late 90's. You are dead right shes from Blue Apple >> LDI >> CC have not cheonging her 05'

DRYDUST
04-01-2006, 12:12 PM
Hello Brudders,

is there any place similiar to Furama Hotel? That's the only place I know in KL. Please advise.

Ze_dick
:)

it was a good place last time in terms of prices & stocks, nowadays quite slow due to the raids...heard been closed for a while & re-opens..no uptodate news... i found Nova is the most similiar to it..

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 10:03 PM
it was a good place last time in terms of prices & stocks, nowadays quite slow due to the raids...heard been closed for a while & re-opens..no uptodate news... i found Nova is the most similiar to it..

No lah... as long as they only have locals, raid dun affect them ... by the time they check room, customer already put on pants and the ger only massage them... nothing wrong.

DRYDUST
05-01-2006, 10:09 AM
No lah... as long as they only have locals, raid dun affect them ... by the time they check room, customer already put on pants and the ger only massage them... nothing wrong.

i mean furama ... no locals after midnite last time

Mitsui_seeker
05-01-2006, 10:35 AM
Been there recently...Eric is a good OKT..introduce to us gals with good service..all my cheongsters and me enjoyed...damaged RM198...the best part my gal service me more than 1 hour :p

KLKOOL
05-01-2006, 10:49 AM
i mean furama ... no locals after midnite last time

Aiyoh... CC thread talk about Furama meh... anyway, from Mykakis, understand they are closed for renovation... (Furama I mean)

DRYDUST
05-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Aiyoh... CC thread talk about Furama meh... anyway, from Mykakis, understand they are closed for renovation... (Furama I mean)

sory la.. just replyin to bro ze dick inquiry... so bro ze dick its closed for time being

Mitsui_seeker
19-01-2006, 11:23 AM
To all my bros...

tonite going there after a long overdue session. Hope to post good FR tomorrow...Muahahhahaaha!!! :p

Anyone wanna join? :D

KLKOOL
21-01-2006, 01:57 AM
To all my bros...

tonite going there after a long overdue session. Hope to post good FR tomorrow...Muahahhahaaha!!! :p

Anyone wanna join? :D

Bro... so how wuz ur session....??? Any new updates...

Mitsui_seeker
23-01-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi bros,

My comando mission to CC on Thurs nite was not as good as I expected..:mad:

Went there at 7.30pm,saw a few gals (saw more NL than YTF)...a bit bussy lorr that nite..then suddelly my buddy gf called..say no transport to go home..KNN!...spoil the mood only...then have to cabut..aihz...all together a total dissapointment....went back home and tfk only...:confused:

Bro KLKool, I follow u next trip..dowan follow my buddy alr...aihz...

powerguy
15-02-2006, 09:50 AM
to all BBBJ lover... if u think of best bbbj u must try channel... she really take her own sweet time to polish ur little brother... n in term of look... she just a above 30yr-35yrs old... C-cup nice boobs... n keep ask u 'good or not'... really worth at RM238...

CibLover
15-02-2006, 09:53 AM
Bro PG,

Commando mission again, ah? Ma Hai....next time "jio" us go together, lah. CC is bro KL_Boy's favourite haunt. Neber "jio" him, meh??
Post some FR, leh!! Awaiting ur FR here or somewhere else...kekeke. :D

DRYDUST
15-02-2006, 09:55 AM
cc 238 alredy:confused:

CibLover
15-02-2006, 10:02 AM
cc 238 alredy:confused:

That's the full package price, lah.. Plus massage. rite, bro PG???

powerguy
15-02-2006, 11:34 AM
sorry la... u all cheong during office hours n sometime 7-8pm i can't la..
i normally leave office after 8pm... so have to go alone lo....

if u wan next week la... CC mun mun damn pretty... but have to advance booking... if not no chance... i may target on cristine... tall n fair skin....

KL_boy? u ask him he also keep himself only la... called him for recommened also say dunno... TIU!

CibLover
15-02-2006, 12:04 PM
sorry la... u all cheong during office hours n sometime 7-8pm i can't la..
i normally leave office after 8pm... so have to go alone lo....

KL_boy? u ask him he also keep himself only la... called him for recommened also say dunno... TIU!

Wah! That time we also can cheong one. We cheong office hour to accomodate our favourite place, mah. 8pm, no problem. Just call us earlier, lo. I'm sure TSH would also like to RTF Mun Mun. Maybe can bring bo Burns888, too.

KL-Sotong say dun know? Ma hai!! Really have to "tiu" him liao. He claims to be CC regular, woh. Somemore say he very close to the OKT...Geezz...

powerguy
15-02-2006, 12:20 PM
if u ask KL_boy right... he will say ask the OKT la... MH him... good thing reserve himself only... even massage lady with little bit extra also dun wan recommend... CH!

KLKOOL
15-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Eh Sotong... u so greedy meh... ma hai!!! where can like that one... Anyway, most of the Ang Pai also we see before during out last TCSC... the one wif Happy Kiwi... PG, next time u can PM me leh... I live in PJ, sure can join u one... my good fren also Captain at Armada... :D

shiok1968
15-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Wah! That time we also can cheong one. We cheong office hour to accomodate our favourite place, mah. 8pm, no problem. Just call us earlier, lo. I'm sure TSH would also like to RTF Mun Mun. Maybe can bring bo Burns888, too.

KL-Sotong say dun know? Ma hai!! Really have to "tiu" him liao. He claims to be CC regular, woh. Somemore say he very close to the OKT...Geezz...Talking about Bro Burns, wonder if he is free today. YSH, you remember he mention about bringing us to one place where got alot of mei mei. Maybe tonite we can go check out that place?:p

Our resident sotong not so selfish lah. If he wants to keep CC as his private place, then he will not recommend CC at the gathering a few months back. He most likely as usual blur blur so dun know what you talking about.:D

powerguy
15-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Armanda got miss malaysia wor... u try her b4... nice figure...

that time tot try channel fr armanda... but heard she V... so didn't go there for long liao....

CibLover
15-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Bro PG,

Anyway, just call us earlier if you plan to go Armada or CC. We will go recce with you. TSH's friend is working in Armada. Not WL, lah. But he can give good recommendations, one. Just call us.

Bro Burns888,

Where are you, leh? SSH wanna go and check out the place that you've recommended. :D

shiok1968
15-02-2006, 12:47 PM
Armanda got miss malaysia wor... u try her b4... nice figure...

that time tot try channel fr armanda... but heard she V... so didn't go there for long liao....Wah..... miss malaysia:rolleyes: No wonder the lst time we went there, we must have 'miss' her.;)

Mitsui_seeker
15-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Yeap..Armada got Miss Malaysia (not Miss Malaysia but Miss Malaysia finalist)..she started working there since last year cause went I cheong that place last year..the captain say she just started working..:D

Very hot ang pai and you need to wait if a lot of customer..suggest go before 7.30pm and can book her..haha!! but I heard Armada got STD case recently worr ..true ar?? :confused:

Sometimes in CC..no need to pay RM238 to get full package..sometimes RM198 also can get full package..just need to pick the right gal..I forgotten my gal name cause after her service I came out like a small happy boy who just got his new toy..HAHAHA!!!

CibLover
15-02-2006, 02:38 PM
Bro Mitsui_seeker,

Read abt the STD case on the WL in Armada too in WSG. But until someone can confirm it's true, better not 'break" the rice bowl of that particular WL. It might just be a case that one customer received a 'fark-up" service from her and therefore posted such to spite her.

I believe most (if not all) the WLs in the HCs will go for regular check-up. Anyway, the main thing for all bros here will still be, "PLAY SAFE. DUN DO RAW!!" Any protection is better than none.

Cheers.

Ausieguy
15-02-2006, 03:05 PM
Just to let u guys know, the so called miss malaysia finalisist is now in cititel by the name Evon.

As for the STD issue, it is Channel No.2. but I believe she is cured by now. Just some fungal infections.....what to do , she never changed condom from pussy to anal and vice versa.

warmnites
15-02-2006, 04:43 PM
Just to let u guys know, the so called miss malaysia finalisist is now in cititel by the name Evon.

As for the STD issue, it is Channel No.2. but I believe she is cured by now. Just some fungal infections.....what to do , she never changed condom from pussy to anal and vice versa.

Wah! so detail also got info one lar! you her doctor ke>??/
PW now seems to be heading to the MILF terror-tory must have had hanged out with our Sotong too much! hahahaha:D

Mitsui_seeker
15-02-2006, 04:59 PM
her name Evon..wow!..
time to go cititel alr :D

powerguy
15-02-2006, 05:43 PM
her name Evon..wow!..
time to go cititel alr :D

brother... never share FR leh?

Mitsui_seeker
15-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Will definately post FR after my official 'lawatan sambil belajar'..hehe!! :D

BLUESMAN
15-02-2006, 06:40 PM
if u ask KL_boy right... he will say ask the OKT la... MH him... good thing reserve himself only... even massage lady with little bit extra also dun wan recommend... CH!

I think bro KL_boy not like that one. What I know he also commando mission batin places but always call me last minute one so never have chance to go with him only.

One time he ajak me go batin say he already there and place got no customer but I in middle of dinner with wife....how to talk...just say .... yes har....okie okie....yeah meh.....MH...wrong time ....kekekekeke.

KL king
15-02-2006, 06:57 PM
to all BBBJ lover... if u think of best bbbj u must try channel... she really take her own sweet time to polish ur little brother... n in term of look... she just a above 30yr-35yrs old... C-cup nice boobs... n keep ask u 'good or not'... really worth at RM238...

Hey bro PG, I want c ur FR with MORE DETAIL 1 leh, :D Why never put the marks on CHANNEL???:p Some bro after study can go to TRY mah (including me)HAHAHA......

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G

KLKOOL
15-02-2006, 09:07 PM
Hey bro PG, I want c ur FR with MORE DETAIL 1 leh, :D Why never put the marks on CHANNEL???:p Some bro after study can go to TRY mah (including me)HAHAHA......

]

Wah... u now only appear... back from Bermuda Triangle ah... I tot u retire liao... no sound for so long...

KLKOOL
15-02-2006, 09:10 PM

Bro... thanks for the info... will up you later when I recharge... BTW... I feel that Evon CMI lorr... thatz y I neber try... but like SSH say... one man's meat is another man's poison :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
15-02-2006, 09:10 PM

Bro... thanks for the info... will up you later when I recharge... BTW... I feel that Evon CMI lorr... thatz y I neber try... but like SSH say... one man's meat is another man's poison :rolleyes:

Ausieguy
16-02-2006, 10:28 AM
We are here to share. No need to up my points.

As for the Channel No.2 info, one of my buddy was infected by her. It is his first time cheonging !!! Luckily , nothing serious...just some fungal infections.

Will be glad to share info here......

p/s heard there is a nice korean chick at season tower.

CibLover
16-02-2006, 11:05 AM
Bro Ausieguy,

Thanks for the info. That's the spirit, bro. Sharing of information. Keep up the spirit and looking forward to more of ur contributions. Korean chick at Seasons Tower??...Hmmmm. Anyway, saving ammo for April.

Although not needed, up ur points anyway. It's just my little miserable One point. Me also sharing with only good brudders. :D

Cheers.

KL king
16-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Wah... u now only appear... back from Bermuda Triangle ah... I tot u retire liao... no sound for so long...

Yo bro, I really BUZ tis few months......
Hope can join u all go to CHEONG next month:o

shiok1968
16-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Bro Ausieguy,

Thanks for the info. That's the spirit, bo. Sharing of information. Korean chick at Seasons Tower??...Hmmmm. Anyway, saving ammo for April.

Although not needed, up ur points anyway. it's just my little miserable One point. Me also sharing with only good brudders.

Cheers.You sure you up his points? Then why still at 10?:confused:

Me never tried Korean before. Heard that their service level very high. So which kind bro want to bring me?:p

I also agree with the spirit of sharing. Hmmm....My TSH and YSH all up already. Me also will do so later but must wait bcos long queue.Kekeke.............

Ausieguy
16-02-2006, 11:22 AM
Damage for the korean chick is RM350. Heard she is leaving soon.

Another interesting one is a Turkish at Mirama HC.....call to book

CibLover
16-02-2006, 12:59 PM
You sure you up his points? Then why still at 10? .............

Aiyoh!! Check again!!. now 11 points , liao.
U wanna find fault with me today, issit?? ;) TSH not here, now u wanna poke someone else.....geezz...go and poke GTM, lah!!

I posted first before upping him, mah. So, fast also kena trapped by you. :p

shiok1968
16-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Aiyoh!! Check again!!. U wanna find fault with me today, issit?? TSH not here, now u wanna poke someone else.....Later buy u a mug, lah!!. I posted first before upping him, mah. So, fast also kena trapped by you. Hello hello, just now post in another thread recommend people to fark taxi driver's ass. Now post here that I want to poke someone else. KNN.... wait everyone think we all gay club.:mad:

Kekeke......... dun dare to find fault lah but free mug (of beer) I want. Saving for big trip so all freebies I take.:p

shiok1968
16-02-2006, 01:15 PM
Damage for the korean chick is RM350. Heard she is leaving soon.

Another interesting one is a Turkish at Mirama HC.....call to book Wah!!! RM350 abit expensive. Can cover my hotel rooms for the whole trip. No choice must give it a pass. Thanks for the info Bro Ausieguy. Will up u later.:D

KL_boy
16-02-2006, 05:55 PM
Tiu...PG...How can u make such remarks? :eek:
I NEVER tried bJ Services from massage lady mar..How to recommend leh? :D

CibLover
16-02-2006, 05:59 PM
Bro KL_Boy,

Sotong!! Check ur email or our Group. We're having a mini TCSS tonite. Wanna join? But no shooting practise, woh!! At least not planned....kekeke.

powerguy
17-02-2006, 08:48 PM
Tiu...PG...How can u make such remarks? :eek:
I NEVER tried bJ Services from massage lady mar..How to recommend leh? :D

aiyo.. sorry lo.. that day damn "NEED" liao... so ask u provide good stuff ma...

TD0620G
17-02-2006, 08:55 PM
Wah!!! RM350 abit expensive. Can cover my hotel rooms for the whole trip. No choice must give it a pass. Thanks for the info Bro Ausieguy. Will up u later.:D
your hotel rooms will be free one la... bro KLKOOL sure sponsor :D got girl in the room somemore

KLKOOL
18-02-2006, 10:06 AM
your hotel rooms will be free one la... bro KLKOOL sure sponsor :D got girl in the room somemore

Basket... u wanna pick fight izzit... ma hai... someone pls find TD a pussy to fark lah... bugger's sperm is backing up into his brain ...

DeKuip
18-02-2006, 10:09 AM
Basket... u wanna pick fight izzit... ma hai... someone pls find TD a pussy to fark lah... bugger's sperm is backing up into his brain ...

U haven't see his new hairstyle yet... his sperm become too heavy in his brain that's why he cut of all the hair. :p

TD0620G
18-02-2006, 10:25 AM
hahaha how come u so free to check the posts one.. thought can disturb u while u're away

shiok1968
19-02-2006, 12:50 PM
your hotel rooms will be free one la... bro KLKOOL sure sponsor :D got girl in the room somemoreActually I also considered that bcos I know that if TSH never sponsor my room, at least confirm still got you around.:D

master1521
13-03-2006, 03:40 PM
read about this place in another forum, thought of visiting, any of the brothers wanna accompany me :D

KLKOOL
13-03-2006, 04:38 PM
read about this place in another forum, thought of visiting, any of the brothers wanna accompany me :D

When u wanna go??? :D

master1521
13-03-2006, 04:54 PM
When u wanna go??? :D

you say lor... ;)

brucewayne369
14-03-2006, 12:46 AM
Hey Bros,

Need all the Tai Kor's help/advice. I will be heading to KL this weekend for the F1 race and I am hoping to cheong.

Not been to KL for aboyt 3 years. Is the best place Crystal Crown Hotel or would you guys advise I go some other hotel. Staying in KL city for only two nights so got to make the best of it.

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

yslguy
03-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Monday afternoon, dunno wat to do.
Since yesterday visit to MVHC not that sastifying, planned to come here.
Called and booked Evalda but unfortunately when I reached there she is not working today.
So OKT william recomend me
maria, crystal and ???? forget the last name already.

After decide to got for crystal coz okt say she is fair and good service. And today had no customer yet.

waited at the room quite long around 10 minutes. She came in appologize for late. okay cut the story short here is the FR

Look : 7.5
Height : 5"5
body : 7 slim flat tummy and got a bit pads on it.
but tits small around 32A only
massage:5
cat batch: 8 knows how to use her tounge.
BJ: 8 - very good sucker but the draw back is suck with CD.
AR: 4 - not even spread my butt hence cannot lick my ass hole at all
FJ: 7 knows how to ride da cock .. but no sound effect. her nipps erected when she mounted on me.

damage as usual RM238. According to her if we pays he the FJ RM 150 then she dun need to be deducted RM8 from their company when we pay out side.
Overall okay sastified only coz she is not busty not as far as I imagine.

The thing that I most regreted was after I went to pantry for some food, I saw few fair ladies with larger boobs walking pass me. there are very fair and good looking. will come back and try them ...

Okay time for bed .. happy cheonging brothers

yslguy
11-04-2006, 05:20 PM
Hi all .. after went CC so many time finally i got chance to book Evalda the ang pai that mixed blood portogese chinese.

Since there is still 45 minutes to go, i went for a dip into the jacuzzi and steam and sauna. refresh.

Finally my turn.

Capatain brought me to one of the massage room tall bed. Anyway when the gal is good bed and room doesn't matter as long as it doesn't smell badly and too lousy.

After waited for 3-5 minutes door knocked and she greet me darling how are u. Lets shower first then I massage u okay? with sweet smile i say yes!.
Quickly undress and went to shower room showered

And out from the shower, i as asked to face down ass up. typical massage position.

She massage me from foot to neck, good. more than average massage.
She even sat on my butt to massage my back bare naked. wow. can feel her pubic hair poking my butt. she lied on me with her tits pressing against my back to finish her massage.

We she done, turned me around and get down to the real fastastic blow job. pop pop sound. ball licking good. played her tits against my cock .

okay when my didi is ready she dress it well and start to get her self mounted, she when to the corner of the tall massage bed spreading her leg and tell me darling we do it this way okay? wow new position and never met one girl that is so proactive in changing position .. ride for a few minutes and she stood and walk to in front of the mirror , come on lets do it standing , she said.. wow .. cool. fuck her from the back standing and looking her into the mirror. after that we switched to standing doggie.. finally she said lets do it traditional way yeah missionary .. I fuck her very hard untill she camed but I am still hard so me continue fucking like no tommorow untill I came fantasticly for the whole cheonging experience of my life. wow ..

afterwards she offer a cigratte and we chat for a little while before cleanup and dress up.

look: 8.5
body:9 firm brease
massage:8.5
bj:8
fj:9.5
RTF: YES YES YES

damage 238 for full package

KLKOOL
11-04-2006, 07:01 PM
Bro YSLGuy... good FR... u seem to be hooked on CC eh ... kekekeke :D next time hope got chance to cheong wif u... u based in KL???

kingkong20005
02-05-2006, 09:35 PM
Am going down to KL for business. Quickly call up Eric to check if Evalda is working today. She's not working the last time went to KL.

Was told she's working and made a booking at 5pm. MAS flight was delayed but lucky to rush there on time.

Opted for the special package only. In came a pretty girl with good figure. Due to her mix parentage, she's able to converse well in English. She's initiative and we tried a few positions. Not to dwell on the details as a lot been said about her.

Certainly, she's one of those not many pretty face + good body that you can find in KL health centres.

Face 8
Massage Did not try
Body 9
Bust C
RTF Yes
Damage RM 198

cheers

yslguy
08-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Glad that bor kingkong20005 had tried this mixed blood girl

after digging up my sweet old memories in CC, I had another girl to recommend.

Candy. a fair chinese lady from SIBU
Look : 7/10
body : 7/10 a bit plumb but quite big boobs 33C, pink nipps,
a bit saggy but still okay. fair skin
massage: 7/10 for a package girl, her massage consider good already.
she do i naked and sit on me with her pubic hair poking my
butt
cat bath: 8.5/10 from head to toe very thorough
AR : 8.5/10 good .. this is first time I tried AR while I doing doggy
position
BJ : 8.5/10 good and willing to do 69. deap throat twisting. licking.
ball sucking
FJ : 8/10 I was so high and she is willing to try diff. positions.
attitude : friendly we chit chat while she naked massaged me
RTF : yes!

go a head and try her :)

yslguy
08-05-2006, 01:52 AM
another sweet memories of mine in CC

While I was in the dilema of choosing girls i saw a girl .. with not so attractive look but looks like a kind of wild girl that rides a horse like a cowboy.

Booked her and get a room up the hotel. Wait for for no long she camed in and as i expected she is not the type of good looking but friendly and can be wild due to her hair style with big curl.

Came in and we greeted each other and she undress left only panties. massaging me and chat a lot. She is more than average massager for a package girl. The bonus for her is she did massage my lil bro which is to my suprised .. she massaged the bottom part of my cock that positioned between my balls.. that improves my blood circulation and gives me a better hardon. she surveyed a bit which girl I had called before in CC .. I told her candy, she said candy was one of the ang pai and she feel a bit stressed right now coz scared her service not as good Candy.

afterwards we went for shower and start the real action. she start cat bath me and rub tits against my body. and when she bj me she really work hard on it coz she lick from left to right, front to back .. and suck quick hard.

she knows the timing when to start mount on and she mounted on me when i was almost exploded ... I tot shit ... she have not yet put on the CD how can? .. but she rides like a cow girl and swinging her hair wildly ... how can I resist .. so I continue fuck her .. and no taking long time I camed.. and now i realise there is a CD on me. Amazing .. she put on the CD w/o i relising when it was done.

after the battle she clean me up and she keep calling me lou kong darling...
and we kissed good bye and leave the hotel room.

look : 6
tits : 30B very light brown nips
massage: 8.5 coz she massage my lil. brother also
body: 7 Slim to averay body. she had made effort slim down herself
bj : 7.5 special techniques used by licking from left to right and R to L.
FJ : 8 ride me like no tomorrow withoout let me notice when she put on the condom

RTF: yes....

hope this information helps

KLKOOL
08-05-2006, 05:15 PM
YSLGuy and KingKong ...Errr... must at least have name or no. lah... otherwise how to know who u r talking about ? Print FR and show captain arr :rolleyes:

CibLover
08-05-2006, 05:36 PM
..must at least have name or no. lah...

TSH,

Kingkong's FR is on the girl named Evalda, lah. The mixed girl angpai there. heard from a few recommendations that she has the looks and service. but coz' of angpai, has to called in advance to book. Wanna clean somebody's sperms?? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
08-05-2006, 05:48 PM
TSH,

Kingkong's FR is on the girl named Evalda, lah. The mixed girl angpai there. heard from a few recommendations that she has the looks and service. but coz' of angpai, has to called in advance to book. Wanna clean somebody's sperms?? :rolleyes:

Sorry YSH... me not as knowledgable as u in cheong worr... :rolleyes:

pvgsex
08-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Hi,

Normally hotel in KL comes with a SPA (Health Center) like this. Standrad rate RM 198 to RM 238. (all end with 8)

just to name a few
Eastin in PJ Sec 16
Crystal Crown in PJ Sec 14
Cititel in Mid Valley Mega Mall
Topez in Summite USJ (Subang)
Armada Hotel in PJ State (this a bit old....)

Price range from RM 198 for FJ only and RM 238 with massage 20 to 30 min b4FJ.

However, if your MOOD comes after 12 midnight. These plaaces is closed.
There is still a place to go if u really need.... Tropicana at Jalan Imbi Within 1 KM from Sungai Wang, Bukit Bintang. This is where I always go after drinking with frens. It located inside a comdominium 3rd floor. Don't worry, by the time u reach the entrance, someone will come to u. After gal selection in SPA, the gals will walk with you together from the spa to the condo unit (4th, 5th floor...depands, ) This SPA open until 6 am. But gals getting less after 4 am. Price as above.

DRYDUST
09-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi,

Normally hotel in KL comes with a SPA (Health Center) like this. Standrad rate RM 198 to RM 238. (all end with 8)

fren, u promoter for these joints ar?... y suddenly cum out with the list here? strawbery also in PJ mah, but not HC...(ended with 0 leh.)

yslguy
11-05-2006, 07:42 PM
oops sorry brothers ..
name of the girl is called
sugar (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=176239)

too excited when writting the review already ..:-p

KLKOOL
12-05-2006, 02:23 AM
Yo... PVGSex... although itz nice to try and help... but check the thread lah.. its CC PJ... not HC directory info... Y not try posting ur experiences under the RESPECTIVE THREADS instead of repeating the obvious...:cool:

mbz777
12-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi all bros, after reading FR on evalda, i decided to go back to check out CC at 9pm after more than 5yrs didnt go there. However, jz to inform all fans of evalda, she resigned bout 2 days ago oredi. okt suggest i mirror so saw bout 10gers...evalda's mix breed replacement is erica, vy tall with nice figure...model look but hitam manis, not to my taste. Candy and pinky is more to wat i wanted but they looked vy tired so didnt take lah. most of the other gers looks like 30+ chay chay.... :rolleyes: Will go back at 3pm tomolo, at least the gers r more fresh and not too tired. Happy Bonking!!!

DeKuip
13-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Will go back at 3pm tomolo, at least the gers r more fresh and not too tired. Happy Bonking!!!

Bro mbz777,

Dont forget call bro CibLover ok?? He is free after 3pm... Bro CibLover is well know in CC, u go with him u will get the best service lah! :D

serembanmen
13-05-2006, 02:08 PM
Bro mbz777,

Dont forget call bro CibLover ok?? He is free after 3pm... Bro CibLover is well know in CC, u go with him u will get the best service lah! :D

When is ur Tcss again....World cup fun:D

yslguy
15-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Yesterday work having a slot of free time so tot of to execute a quick hit and run commando action.
Heading towards midavalley. Traffic Still okay at Boulevard hotel but when it was stucked while
turning into Cititel, so change me destination to Crystal Crown.

Reached there about 2.10 pm. Less than 5 customers. Coco and Candy was just arrived for work also.
Me and my 'lil brother' were hungry,but I take care of myself first if not where got energy to feed my lil bro right?
So went and have a fast refreshment. OKT Ricky attended me asking me got regular girls or not.
I told him Candy, Evalda bra bra bra....

The captain recommended Star, more fairer than Candy and service is good also.. so I placed initial booking on her.
At the same time request for parade to update my database...

About 7 girls was screened

but only can recall names below

samantha
diana
yuki
candy
star

samantha having quite a sweet face and smile a bit baby fat
diana looks ordinary
yuki a thin and petit late tweenty aged girl
candy - my gem a very fair lady providing good service,
found out she provided 4 way service from captain ..
hmm next round my revisit her again .. those who loves anal can look for her.

star - really fair, a bit fairer than candy and slim body. but the eye looks weird like just finished double eye lips operation and a bit swollen.
Those I am not looking for a pretty face but at least ordinary like next door girl lar..

After some serious descussion with the OKT,
I choosed Diana coz she provide service equivalent to Candy and not pushy also.
Massage also quite powerfull.

Went up to hotel room at level 6. 5 minutes later Princess D came in.

Start with massage, initially was not much energy. so I starting to doubt the captain's comment.
Anyway just wait and see ..

But she spent quite a long time for my shoulder and neck. then to my back, and lower back.
I like the way she do my butt .. like vibrating massager machine ofcause the frequency is not tha high lar.

Afterwards she pressed my points at the back with her thumbs, now can feel the power and starting to believe the OKT.
Then followed my the knee rubbing and pressing with the help of her body weight .. nice man .. my bone loosed and relaxed a lot afterward.

When she was doing my butt and leg, my cock actually erected a bit and was not quite comfort coz rubbing against the bed.
I wonder if she noticed that and getting aroused coz see my erected cock.
Finish the massage and we proceed to wash room. she my head .. ofcourse its my lil. bro's head lar..
and ass .. a bit on chest and back .. i have to wash and rub my self clean.

Start the real action in bed with back on ass face up. She licked my back and ear. rub her tits against my back. proceeding down to my butt.
She lick my ass .. hmm should say my butt coz she didn't spread it to attack the bull eye.
I was turned around after some lickage. She sucked my nipple very hard and I can tell by then she must be a good blower.
She sucked my ear lick my neck and all the way down to my foot . hmmm lick it five times and proceed to suck my toe and its siblings . .hmm
Suck it clean baby . yes .. feeling nice.. oo .. only 1 out of 10 WL does this to me.
Done with the right foot and she does the same to my left foot.. This is what we call fair.

Now she start moving up to my balls .. she raise my leg and I know she is going for the bull eye. So now she licked the right target on my ass hole
hmm i would give it a pass instead of credit coz no poking into it. but she lick and suck the balls quite well.
After clean up all the spareparts of my reproductioin engine, she proceed to clean the core engine of mine.
As I expected she is really a good sucker .. hmm powerfull be just nice energy was used and the lips never leave any space off my rod.
All the up and down action was mounted precisely .. and she looked into my eyes once in a while sending signals hehe .. can you hold on not to shoot while I am sucking u like this..
I said oh .. yes is that what you got?? actually already almost cum already still fight till the last minute..
I stoppped her for a while and her lips leave my cock then . continue to cat batch me... her head is going to my toes again while my hand is attacking her pussy that is getting wet .. or should I said juiced with lubricant that she apply before cat bath me.

after she had enough tasting my toes like licking fingers after eating KFC, She continues to give me a good blowjob.. hmm until I also most explode tot like wanna CIM
but Nope .. I much mount her on me.. so I said cannot stand already .. If u continues I will blow into you and she quickly capped me and I can see her nipps already erected.
The moment she mounted on I can feel it is hot inside the pussy.I experienced the same during last monday at Cititel with Karen.
Me is their first customer of the day. maybe the first one to warm them up can feel the heat inside them.
So she ride me like a horse just came of from the ranch. .. after about 30 pumps i already camed coz she blowed me too well already
She looks like having not enough but I have to say sorry to her coz her mouth too keng and me too tired already..

So we finish the battle and clean up and leave the hotel room.

FR for Diana
Look: 6.5
body: 6
Massage: 7.5
Cat bath:8 very thorough, she missed only finger, and arm pit and knee.
AR:6.5 can be improved
BBBJ:8
FJ: accomodating and natural.. but no sound effect, maybe had not yet wormed up
RTF: maybe .. wanna try the other girls first ..

Damage: 248 using hotel room, massage and service.

Thanks and happy cheonging....

lalakohlala
18-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Went to this spa just now....

this is the first time i cheong....hehe....before this i only cheong with my gf...anyway, this is my FR.......went with 2 friends...

went there at about 9.30pm....after changing clothes, when straight to hot tub.....after about 10 minutes, go shower and drink some stuff at the cafeteria....

then asked the captain for a parade but the captain said that tonight a lot of ppl.......all girls also working....so waited for about 15 minutes....the captain brought a few girls.....all also cannot.....like aunty aunty like this...only 1 girl...Jojo cought my eye....but my friend (a regular in genesis KL)took her...

so the captain recommend a malay girl.....Nordin......so i took her...full package....this is my FR...

FR for Nordin
Look: 6
Cat bath:4....only a bit licking...
AR: none....
BBBJ:7
FJ: seems fake....got sound effect....i give 6

RTF: Maybe....wanna try Man Man....coz when i came out...i saw her and she is quite nice....heheh.....

my friends FR for Jojo
look:6
body:5
catbath:3....according to him....very bad....
BBBJ: very bad also....
FJ:super bad......
RTF: never...

but Jojo is sick....so kinda justifiable...

KLKOOL
18-05-2006, 09:44 AM

this is the first time i cheong....hehe....before this i only cheong with my gf...anyway, this is my FR.......went with 2 friends...

Nice FR bro... hopefully u can be more active and join the KL Gatherings.... cheers...

yslguy
18-05-2006, 11:16 PM

went there at about 9.30pm....after changing clothes, when straight to hot tub.....after about 10 minutes, go shower and drink some stuff at the cafeteria....

FR for Nordin
Look: 6
Cat bath:4....only a bit licking...
AR: none....
BBBJ:7
FJ: seems fake....got sound effect....i give 6

RTF: Maybe....wanna try Man Man....coz when i came out...i saw her and she is quite nice....heheh.....

my friends FR for Jojo
look:6
body:5
catbath:3....according to him....very bad....
BBBJ: very bad also....
FJ:super bad......
RTF: never...

but Jojo is sick....so kinda justifiable...

Man man? hmm nvr heard of this girl before ..seems like lot more exploration needs to be done here ...
Good FR ..thanks for sharing... keep it up bro ...

lalakohlala
18-05-2006, 11:41 PM
thanks guys...

will go again this saturday to try out man man.....heheh......

will post FR after that...

KL_boy
20-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Got a call from Mr Powerguy around 8.30 pm. He was asking any good ML to suggest or not, coz he was heading down to CC. I was um..Why not we go together? Called Mr KLKing and all set to head down to CC.

Arrived around 9 something. KLKing brought his fren along so there were 4 of us sitting there. Unlike the last time when I was there with KLking, it seems to be a quiet nice at CC.

Mr Powerguy already set his mind on CHristine. I was hesitating and enquired about MUn Mun..Damn She is always fully booked. But got one free slot at 11.30 pm . Was wondering weather wanna wait or not. Think Think..Tiu..Dun wan lar. So decided to bonk a NL. Booked Noreen for 10.30 pm. KLKing went ahead with Apple while we waited.

While waiting, we did something funny there with the OKTs. We were trading porn videos over our HP. Watching porn when we actually wanna bonk..Hahaha. UNtil my hp battery dried up.

10.30 pm arrived, but OKT Max came with a bad news. Apparently the guy bonking norreen added another hour..KNN..I was thinkin..Tiu ..Save a fuck.
Look at the list again and then suddenly saw a famous name...Candy. Wah..She is available. So chose her lor.

WEnt up to the room..KNock knock. Came in a hot chic is tight top with a hot pants. What I like is..She was not like MLs that wore sexy clothes i.e See thru and etc.

Proceeded with massage..Quite good. Very frenly and GFE. Speaks good English..And abit of campur campur Cantonese coz she is not Local. After massage, went to mandi and staight to action.

Started with a cathbath from behind. Very good with her boobs..Used the boobs to rub up and down the back. Tounge worked non stop from the ears to the feet. And not forgetting AR too..Attacked me bulls eye and also the balls from behind via doggy style. Man this gal can lick leh..

Flipped me over and started attacking the front portion . One thing good is she never attack the didi immediatly. Was licking the ears again, neck, nipples, body, stomach, down to the knees and then the feet (toes).
And the AR again. Then, she finally started BBBJ which was slurpy. No rush and was taking her sweet time. I think she allows painting..Coz she turned into a 69 position. But I m not a accomplished painter. AFter 10 minutes. She put on the cap and mounted me. Not bad. Cow girl+ reversed cow gal. Then I took over and started on misionary. Her moan was ok lor..Quite natural, unlike those gals that are so fake.

After a couple of strokes, she asked for doggie style. Mentioned that she prefer doggie coz it is deeper. So obliged her lor. Changed to another few styles and signoff with a bang.

Overall a good fuck. Very nice GFE and accomadating.MEntioned that she is doin overnit too. Got her HP too. So interested bros can PM me for overnite Info.

Stats:

Name: Candy
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very Fair, Powerguy would like her I think)
Boobs: 6/10 (coz a bit saggy lar)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Very subjective but I m happy)
AR: 6/10 (Lick lick and probe probe)
Massage : 7/10 (I gave good marks not because she really knows massage, but the way she use her ass bone to grind my back was good)
Friendliness: 9/10 (Good GFE )
FJ: 7/10 (Again very subjective, but very accomadating, Dont mind stopping a while and let me cool off and licking her, so a plus lar)
WIR: Sure..But for MUN MUN

yslguy
20-05-2006, 07:37 PM
Got a call from Mr Powerguy around 8.30 pm. He was asking any good ML to suggest or not, coz he was heading down to CC. I was um..Why not we go together? Called Mr KLKing and all set to head down to CC.

I think she allows painting..Coz she turned into a 69 position. But I m not a accomplished painter. ....

Overall a good fuck. Very nice GFE and accomadating.MEntioned that she is doin overnit too. Got her HP too. So interested bros can PM me for overnite Info.

Stats:

Name: Candy
Looks: 7.5/10 (Very Fair, Powerguy would like her I think)
Boobs: 6/10 (coz a bit saggy lar)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Very subjective but I m happy)
AR: 6/10 (Lick lick and probe probe)
Massage : 7/10 (I gave good marks not because she really knows massage, but the way she use her ass bone to grind my back was good)
Friendliness: 9/10 (Good GFE )
FJ: 7/10 (Again very subjective, but very accomadating, Dont mind stopping a while and let me cool off and licking her, so a plus lar)
WIR: Sure..But for MUN MUN

Bro.. yes she do allow painting ... confirmed...

well seems like getting more ppl going for mun mun ... have to make my move also .....

KLKOOL
21-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Bloody hell... Sotong... Tarma Man and PG... CC commando mission leh.. so TCSS attending or not... pls register lorr... :rolleyes:

thailuck
21-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Man man? hmm nvr heard of this girl before ..seems like lot more exploration needs to be done here ...
Good FR ..thanks for sharing... keep it up bro ...

Mun Mun: for 1st time booking her... she will give u the best GFE which u never had in any health cntre....:D

thailuck
21-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro.. yes she do allow painting ... confirmed...

well seems like getting more ppl going for mun mun ... have to make my move also .....

Is she do frenching or not??? hehehee

KL_boy
21-05-2006, 01:10 PM
Bloody hell... Sotong... Tarma Man and PG... CC commando mission leh.. so TCSS attending or not... pls register lorr... :rolleyes:

I called Ciblover..He was Commando-ing with Boinker and TD in cheras..Hahehe Was supposed to meetup if goin to SDP. But my phone habis batt liao. WTD...

MUN MUn...I noticed her face changed alot..Looked abit more mature compared to 3 months ago..

KLKOOL
21-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Mun Mun: for 1st time booking her... she will give u the best GFE which u never had in any health cntre....:D
Bro... got better one... me sucker for GFE... kekeke ... next time u come KL me bring u... CC... u follow Serembanman izzit :p

KLKOOL
21-05-2006, 02:19 PM
I called Ciblover..He was Commando-ing with Boinker and TD in cheras..Hahehe Was supposed to meetup if goin to SDP. But my phone habis batt liao. WTD...

MUN MUn...I noticed her face changed alot..Looked abit more mature compared to 3 months ago..

Not TD lah... me lah... u got call me meh .. KNS... u really live up to your Sotong title leh ... :p

MUN MUN purposely look older cos dun wan u to book her mah

thailuck
21-05-2006, 02:27 PM
Bro... got better one... me sucker for GFE... kekeke ... next time u come KL me bring u... CC... u follow Serembanman izzit :p

serembanmen told me 1.....hehehe

KL_boy
21-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Not TD lah... me lah... u got call me meh .. KNS... u really live up to your Sotong title leh ... :p

MUN MUN purposely look older cos dun wan u to book her mah

Aiyah..It was u ar? I thought TD leh..SOrry sorry..BTW..I m into MILF too..HOt ones only...KEkkeke

lalakohlala
22-05-2006, 12:38 AM
yeah...mun mun kinda hard to book....

i called up captain simon on saturday to book for mun mun after i saw her that day.....

but he told me fully booked liow.....so i lan lan....didnt go....

wanted to go to Mid valley with my cheonging kakis....they all not free...

spent the weekend bonking my gf......hahah.......

mbz777
22-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Halo all cheonging bros, got repot to make leh....Big TQ to YSH Ciblover for recommending Mun Mun!

Today supposed to try Fanny from cititel. okt ask me to standby there at 3pm coz got a few bookings for 330 & 5pm oredi. KNN the moment i park my car the okt called say Fanny take leave today. so desperate oredi, called here there and everywhere, suddenly remember YSH's recommendation. Called CC okt say Mun2 coming at 4pm but Candy is off. So i quickly book 4pm slot lah....yea! manage to get the 1st bonk for the day fr her.

Went to bath coz 2 days didnt sleep and bathe, too bz settle big trouble. After changing into comfy spa overalls, went to get my bfast & lunch. must say tat CC's food spread is much better than many others. fud quality oso not bad. while waiting lepak at movie theater...vy relaxing. finally at 415pm okt lead me to room. lie down for another 15mins b4 she finally arrived! Wah, so sweet, so friendly, so manja! she belanja me eat watermelon to make up for being late to work he he he...while eating fruit she lean her bums onto my didi and do lambada....fed me fruits at the same time...after makan and the usual Q&As, she asked me to help undress her...wow! she was wearing an ultra tiny thong but what lies underneath is even more tantalising! Her puss very nicely shaven at the bottom to reveal a set of nice pink / light brown lips & clit so very enticing to eat, the top very nicely trimmed taiwanese grass style....nice to just stick your face into the ticklish grass while painting.....i request to eat her fruit but she say its more than that, its her oyster with a pearl! after tat she took my clothes off and led me to shower...very caring and gentle. there i notice her tits is pinkish red!! :eek: wah lau, i never seen tits tat color b4 leh except on lil babies...damn nice i immediately started playing with her in the shower and surprisingly, she responded....damn seng mook, she played along and made it so comfortable...
after that she dried me up and guide me in 5 different positions to BBBJ and AR! at 1 point while doing 69, she was so skilful i almost cum! she claimed to enjoy my painting so she requested to sit at the edge of the bed and spread eagle for me to paint, so i ate her like a cannibal lah..he he...after about 5mins she twitching oredi say she beh tahan liao and need my didi in her cunni so she gave me 1 more round of BBBJ and HJ to pump it up. She sat at the edge of the bed and let me pump into her in standing position. then we did doggie and finally i grabbed her to do missionary and french her. v both sucked each other's tongue into each others' mouth....very erotic..to the point of no return....cum liao! after tat she lie down with me on bed to let me rest for a little while and talk cock. dunno know if all the expressions true or not but at least she made me feel good lah...RM198 well spent! Thanks to Big Bro Ciblover!

Name: Mun Mun
GFE: 8/10
Boobs: 32A? but i'll give her 7.5/10 for the red tits
Body: slim, proportionate...enuf of flesh, huggable. 7/10
AR: 6/10
Catbath / Shower : 7/10
BBBJ: 8/10 she knows the sensitive points
HJ: 9/10 better than BJ at certain points
FJ: 9/10....played along very well seems to genuinely enjoy
RTF: even tho too many WL and too little time, YES!
Damage: RM198.

Any bros wanna try her i suggest to call and book one day earlier or call and leave name & number when HC open at 1130am. Since this is Big Bro Ciblover's recommendation, you all can PM him for HC tel otherwise pm me oso can lah.

PS: Remember to be gentle with her. She revealed that certain clients rough or force her to perform weird things put her under pressure and her performance drop. She likes to be treated like GF, care and affectionate...tat will bring out the best from her...i got it, its up to u bros out there!

HAPPY BONKING!!

DRYDUST
23-05-2006, 09:07 AM
good report but cant up u anymore la bro...so did u manage to get photos:D ?
wahh u very 'geng' hor...got all the nos. of the HCs...call & book...myself not up to this level la...:o

CibLover
23-05-2006, 09:26 AM
..Since this is Big Bro Ciblover's recommendation, you all can PM him for HC tel otherwise pm me oso can lah. ....

Glad to hear that you've had a great time bonking her. But you do NOT need to broadcast so many times that I recommended her, lah!!!
And please DO NOT PM me for CC's number; cause I honestly do not have. The captain/OKT that I was close to is no longer working there. In fact, I haven't been there since last TCSS. So, anyone who wants to know should PM bro mbz777. :rolleyes:

Cheers. And good write up again.

KLKOOL
23-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Wah... CBL... u recommend to 777 me and Sotong CC Queen har... KNS... u goot lah ... :mad: Like dat... I must definitely arrange for Cintana 33 for you.ask

MBz... pls dun ask ppl to PM any of us for any contact... in future... we will not give u any more cos very ma-fan... u go and bonk... happy enuf liao... u trying to earn brownie points meh ?

mbz777
23-05-2006, 10:33 AM
MBz... pls dun ask ppl to PM any of us for any contact... in future... we will not give u any more cos very ma-fan... u go and bonk... happy enuf liao... u trying to earn brownie points meh ?

Taikor, not to earn points leh, just to giv recognition where its due lah...otherwise will commit plagiarism eh? you oso said mah, points cant exchange for free bonk rite? he he he :D, so when can folo u to sdp, sunshine & sr ah?

KLKOOL
23-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Taikor, not to earn points leh, just to giv recognition where its due lah...otherwise will commit plagiarism eh? you oso said mah, points cant exchange for free bonk rite? he he he :D, so when can folo u to sdp, sunshine & sr ah?

Ma Hai... u bonk enuf lah.. post FR.. we never give recognition to one another unless we ask... and in HC... not FL contact ... why need to give recognition??... as some ger in Thailand ... say... u should think think think lorr... big head over small head...

KL_boy
23-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Tiu..Calling in to book liao now!

serembanmen
23-05-2006, 05:50 PM
Ma Hai... u bonk enuf lah.. post FR.. we never give recognition to one another unless we ask... and in HC... not FL contact ... why need to give recognition??... as some ger in Thailand ... say... u should think think think lorr... big head over small head...

Bro, tomorrow 24/5 CC wan ornot:D 2pm

mbz777
23-05-2006, 06:09 PM

Ok ok, taikor, will try to control and tink with big head...but once inside HC and after come out ah, esp after kena sum1 like mun mun, the small head kinda overpower the big head lah...he he he... :o ....so when can folo u & YSH to SS, SR & SDP lah?

KLKOOL
23-05-2006, 06:16 PM
Bro, tomorrow 24/5 CC wan ornot:D 2pm

U in love with CC liao arr ... 2 times this week liao... when u go SMS me.... I dunno my schedule... probably in KL worr.

MICKKY
24-05-2006, 04:32 PM
Called Billy & make a booking for Erica, a mixed Chinese/Portugese from Penang @ 1.30pm today.

Upon arrival, went straight into the room & waited 10 mins before she came in, quite tall with long hairs. Normal intro and started with massage for about 20 mins

After that proceed to bathe. Dried up myself and lie in the bed. After she has cleaned herself she proceed to do catbath on me, suck my nipple for a while and then began to give me a normal bbbj followed by f***job- missionary & doggie style. There is no sound effect

Name : Erica
Gfe : nil
Boobs : 32A, black tits
AR : 4/10
Catbathe : 4/10
BBBJ : 5/10
FJ : 5/10 no sound effect
RTF : will try other gals.

ukcheong
24-05-2006, 05:28 PM
AR : 4/10
Catbathe : 4/10
BBBJ : 5/10
FJ : 5/10 no sound effect
RTF : will try other gals.

Mickky ar.. it seems all your bonks u not so enjoy wor. Last time you complained Shima not good, now this Erica also not satisfying you.

If you notice, those cheonging with our KL F**kers got very high ratings in their FR one lor. Maybe you should call them (just PM one or two of the horny ones lar)... and go cheonging with them. Then hopefully you can get good bonks-for-your-money-worth. ;)

KLKOOL
24-05-2006, 05:31 PM
MICKKY... hard luck with you FR... looks bad... UKC... talk alot horr... u bring him lah... so TCSS u coming or not... or too busy again ???

ukcheong
24-05-2006, 05:35 PM
MICKKY... hard luck with you FR... looks bad... UKC... talk alot horr... u bring him lah... so TCSS u coming or not... or too busy again ???

bring him? I dunno him also.. sekali he my bro-in-law how?

TCSS should be able to since it's in Bintang area mar but dun wan to register name first afterwards last minute cannot make it, kena tiu gau-gau by KL Bros one.. hehehe.. so now smart, if can make it then make surprise entrance TRA-LA...;)

actually i just wanna reply yr sms to meet u in IMP but then think again, better not. When I on my way there, I sms you lor.. hehe...

KLKOOL
24-05-2006, 05:42 PM
bring him? I dunno him also.. sekali he my bro-in-law how?

TCSS should be able to since it's in Bintang area mar but dun wan to register name first afterwards last minute cannot make it, kena tiu gau-gau by KL Bros one.. hehehe.. so now smart, if can make it then make surprise entrance TRA-LA...;)

actually i just wanna reply yr sms to meet u in IMP but then think again, better not. When I on my way there, I sms you lor.. hehe...

even u dun register will still kena diu gao gao one... cos u our fark doll mah :D

ukcheong
24-05-2006, 06:10 PM
even u dun register will still kena diu gao gao one... cos u our fark doll mah :D

wah.. mahai.. how can like lat one... dun register and didnt come not consider FFK mar :p

KLKOOL
24-05-2006, 06:39 PM
wah.. mahai.. how can like lat one... dun register and didnt come not consider FFK mar :p

U special bro mah... KNS... so get special treatment one... lol

shaggerific
26-05-2006, 08:55 PM
One of bros got horny yesterday before his bizness trip so decided to go release some pent up swimmers. As SS didnt have our regular gers, decided to check out CC since havent been there for some time.

Place was quite crowded when we reached there around 9.40pm. Asked for viewing but was told only oldies are available as all the syt working at the moment. Waited and watched waterboy on movie channel until about 10.30pm!! Thinking about leaving already until Captain said its our turn! Without even viewing!! Saw a syt walk by on my way up and asked whether i can have her. Luckily, Captain said that's the girl he book for me! :p

Asked for room upstairs for more privacy. Waited for 5 mins before this quite tall, slim but big boned girl showed up. TCSS a bit before proceeding to shower. SOP in shower. She asked to turn around to wash behind so can expect AR oredi :D

After wipe dry, proceed to bed where she asked me to lie on the bed doggie style where she proceeded to do the longest AR I've ever had - almost 5 mins I think! All the while lightly scratching and playing with balls and didi, shiok until send shivers down your spine.

Then turn around for catbath. Very wet bath with some teeth action. Whole experience shiok until have to pull the bedsheet! Not sure why she bathe my knees for so long though.

Proceeded to quite a long session of BBBJ. Skill is quite ok except no deep throat action and suction not that powerful.

As quite late and also tired oredi (from waiting so long for the ger and possibly banana leaf rice dinner), so didnt bother playing with her too much. Not much boobs to play with also. Proceeded with missionary 1st. P***y was not tight but not considered loose either. Pound for 5 mins then changed to fav doggie position. As really tired by then already, just gripped her ass tight and kept pounding for another 5 mins until exploded. By the time came down was about 11.30pm.

Name : Angie
Looks : 7/10 - tall and big boned. Can consider slim with some baby fat here and there
Boobs : 34A or very small B
AR : 8/10 - would have given higher rating but no poking like Rachel from SS
Catbath : 8/10
BBBJ : 7/10 - realistic moaning sound but quite sure was fake.
FJ : 7/10
Damage: RM198 for room upstairs
RTF : Think will try others 1st.

Saw another syt there but was told by Captain that one have to book 1 week in advance!! Even then also dont know whether can get or not bcoz she comes to work as and when she pleases! Was told that was the angpai there and name is Christy or something like that.

The ger my friend took was totally flat like airport runway so ruined his session. Very disappointed so name also didnt bother to remember liao.

KLKOOL
27-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Good FR bro shaggerific... look forward to meeting u at next TCSS, will put u on my list of people to up

shaggerific
01-06-2006, 08:29 PM
Good FR bro shaggerific... look forward to meeting u at next TCSS, will put u on my list of people to up

Not so good lah the stocks in this place. Very crowded also and no system of queuing. Would probably stick to the tried and tested SS or SR. Maybe Armada if dont want to go too far.

powerguy
07-06-2006, 10:30 AM
KL BOY!!! i am waiting your FR!!!

:cool: :cool:

shaggerific
07-06-2006, 01:05 PM
KL BOY!!! i am waiting your FR!!! :cool:

KL Boy too busy eating free 1/2 boiled eggs at SR to post FR... :p

tbkhor
10-06-2006, 03:18 AM
Saw another syt there but was told by Captain that one have to book 1 week in advance!! Even then also dont know whether can get or not bcoz she comes to work as and when she pleases! Was told that was the angpai there and name is Christy or something like that.

This girl's name is Chris and yes if you want her, you need to book in a week in advance. The special of her is she is very friendly and will give you some 'girl friend' feel......:)

Few other girls are good including Catherine and Helen.

KLKOOL
10-06-2006, 12:12 PM
KL BOY!!! i am waiting your FR!!!

:cool:

Sotong say FR same same ... service from MM very good and enjoyable .. :D

yslguy
10-06-2006, 03:35 PM
Yeah ya. Helen is gud gfe n guess wat she worked in england b4 one. Nice boobs friendly can fk a bit

KL_boy
11-06-2006, 09:24 PM
Sotong say FR same same ... service from MM very good and enjoyable .. :D

Hahaha.How u know ar? Anyway..FInally got to bonk MUn MUn. Must say she is a really frenly gal.

Not much of FR but I ll give the stats

Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (sexy poses)
GFE: 10/10
BBBJ: 9/10 ( alot of varieties)
Boobs: Hahaha Not for boobs lover
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating)
RTF: Sure..WHy not?

KLKOOL
12-06-2006, 03:39 AM
Hahaha.How u know ar?

U really sotong... blur blur ...u tell me then u ask me how i knoe ... :rolleyes:

KL_boy
12-06-2006, 08:49 AM
Hahahaha..I did?
Very blur lar..Must be due to the heat...(learning from English team)

yslguy
12-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Got short free time slot so went cc 4 stock update. Met okt tcss a bit then parade. 5 to 6 ytf.
Elaine was recommended. Brought 2 a room with mirror. Started tcss a bit. Then strip my self 4 massage. Powerfull enough when she use albow to massage me. After a good 20 minutes masg. Time 4 shower then cat bath. Nicely sucked n licked with dobly surround sound. She keep rub her mei mei at my leg ...

yslguy
12-06-2006, 07:50 PM
She keep rub her mei mei at my leg and molest my balls how can i tahan, so i raise my didi and my knee at the same time 2 counter attack. Not wait long she immitate the kfc attack not finger licking gud but penis licking gud. Haha i almost lost but she knows when 2 stop so i say time 4 me 2 service her. When i suck nipps she say dun coz will coz it get long and become eraser so i PJ her kao kao

yslguy
12-06-2006, 07:54 PM
When i suck nipps she say dun coz will coz it get long and become eraser so i PJ her kao kao almost tsunami. She was aroused & demanding 4 my cock. Launched final combo attack in 3 styles the draw. Tcss cool down engine. N done
elaine
look 6
body 6
masg 6
cat bath 5..50
bbbj 6
fj 7 accommodating in style
an average bonk.
Happy bonking

yslguy
12-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Caution.! FR above is Hot from the vagina. Hurhur

KLKOOL
13-06-2006, 10:12 AM
Bugger... YSL... go recce mission also never jio... yesterday i was at Armada with YSH, Bruce.J and Serembanman ...

shaggerific
13-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Bugger... YSL... go recce mission also never jio... yesterday i was at Armada with YSH, Bruce.J and Serembanman ...

Dunno why Armada being mentioned here but since we're on the subject, were the stocks any good ah? Then can have a little variety and not always cheong at the same place... :D

KLKOOL
13-06-2006, 06:57 PM
Dunno why Armada being mentioned here but since we're on the subject, were the stocks any good ah? Then can have a little variety and not always cheong at the same place... :D

Whoops... ok... next time go recce i jio you lah ... ok :D

yslguy
14-06-2006, 08:45 AM
Oops sorry lor sperm attacking brain liao. Ok i will need some meditation so tat able 2 jio u guys .Act faster than sperm. Heard from elaine said tat okt in armada was not that good in attending client. They do it 4 the sake of working and get paid only wor. True ah?

yslguy
14-06-2006, 08:52 AM
Check out yoko who back into action after 6 months rest. Look 6.5 big eye
body 6.5
dun ask me the other stats can only provide after try her.

serembanmen
14-06-2006, 02:01 PM
Check out yoko who back into action after 6 months rest. Look 6.5 big eye
body 6.5
dun ask me the other stats can only provide after try her.

YOKO:

Face: 5.5/10....far 7.0
Body: 6/10
GFE: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 ( very good)
Boobs: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (very GFE...french all the way)

yslguy
14-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Wah serembanman ur gain my respect fast hand fast leg effective. U must be one of pj taikor

serembanmen
14-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Wah serembanman ur gain my respect fast hand fast leg effective. U must be one of pj taikor

Maybe I am going tomolo , if my regular come back...u free?

KL_boy
15-06-2006, 10:45 AM
Was there at CC after recce with the bros at Armada. Didnt get to try the Roti Canai there. So must go release..Went to CC. Only one last person available. Michelle.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Catba/th: 7/10 ( she has a way with her tounge)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( I give high coz she really BBBJ u..Tounge swirling action)
FJ: 8/10 (wah..LIke sex hungry...She can really ride..UNtil she came..Scary)
GFE: Frenly.
WIR: GOt some other targets. KEkekek

jayjay08
16-06-2006, 05:56 AM
Hi guys,

I have been a "silent" participant to this forum for the past 2-3 months and quite new to the scene. I have frequented Crystal Crown a few times and feel obligated to post my reports. Please bear with me as this is my very first time:

Annie was my first CC girl. Personally I prefer malay girls cos my cantonese is not so good...communication break down:( . Besides that, I also find them to be more warm and friendly.

Annie (26 y/o...according to her)
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 6/10 (looks better in dress, quite droopy)
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: 6/10 (Standard massage)
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 (friendly & accomodating)
RTF: Worth a try

Noreen (29 y/o... according to her)
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (she has a nice ass. Got a hard on just by staring at it during massage:D )
Massage: 7.5 (very erotic)
GFE: 6/10 (she was friendly, but in a bit of a rush cos she had a busy day...was feeling tired)
RTF: prob. try again on a less busy day

I have also tried Mun Mun and Yoko. Will post my FR another time. Dont want to bore you guys.

p.s - If any guys would like member for outing pls PM me as I usually go alone (no kaki yet)...i usually frequent the PJ area

Thanks!

KL_boy
17-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Had another session at CC yesterday after Argentina won 6-0.
Had to celebrate..Kekekekek;)

Was in Armada to look for that ROti Canai..NOt working.
My car kena some farking tar. Cant find a car wash..Proceeded to CC. Had to release..

Booked Crystal.

Looks: 6.5/10
BOdy: 6/10
Boobs: NOt for boobs lover (A size)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Very good suction)
FJ: 8/10 (tight and accomadating)
WIR: FOr other targets.

shaggerific
17-06-2006, 01:34 PM
Had to celebrate..Kekekekek;)
Was in Armada to look for that ROti Canai..NOt working.

Bugger, thought you were supposed to come watch the game with us one?? Ended up going on commando mission... :rolleyes:
The other day got Roti Canai that time but dont want to eat. Dont have that time then want to eat...

mbz777
18-06-2006, 02:05 AM

no wonder last nite call so many times x pick up lah....i tot after wash car u will join us for the game in damansara! i tot u rushed home to wash car leh..he he. detour to bonk eh? dun wori lah. tar can be removed by polish, jz hav to pay a bit for a professional job. when u wanna go cheong again? PRC in sunway?

KLKOOL
18-06-2006, 03:47 AM
YSLGuy.... bro serembanmen not from KL lah... u see his nick u can guess liao... but he meet us regularly to cheong... favourite of his of cos is CC lorr...

jayjay08 ... welcome... nice FR... but find noreen overrated as a WL... Never tried Yoko though ...

Shagg... Sotong always like dat one, cannot harap lolz :D

tbkhor
19-06-2006, 02:48 AM
Visited Crystal Crown few weeks ago for a business trip to KL. I have intention to book Catherine but wrongly memorize her name and thought her name is Christine, What a mistake! So, when Christine knock my room door, I realize I had made the mistake but Christine's look is ok too so I just go ahead.

First impression of Christine, face quite pretty and about late 20s or early 30s. She asked me for a bath just after she closed the door, a bit raba-raba in the bathroom but have a feeling that she doesnt like it. So I quickly finished off and wait for her to get ready. Her body is just nice but has a small boobs.

She asked me to lay on the bed and give me some massage, not a good one but not soo bad. Then BBBJ for about 5 mins, her skill on this is quite good. Then I ask for a paint, she say no! ok, then go action. During action, I kiss her chin and she show me some bad face, WTF!! ok, just want to finish off the job. I am kind of people that will not cum easily, so normally I will take longer time if put up the condom. She keep on asking me whether I have taken viagra, WTF. Jatuh Stim after all and withdrawn.

I left the room with very bad mood and this is the worst bonking experience in my whole life. Didnt recommend her to all bros.

Face: 6/10
GFE: 2/10
BBBJ: 8/10 - good
Boobs: 3/10
FJ: 3/10
RTF: no way.......

powerguy
19-06-2006, 03:31 PM
KL_boy.. u so active in CC recently! I think u almost try all WLs in hse already right?

powerguy
19-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Visited Crystal Crown few weeks ago for a business trip to KL. I have intention to book Catherine but wrongly memorize her name and thought her name is Christine, What a mistake! So, when Christine knock my room door, I realize I had made the mistake but Christine's look is ok too so I just go ahead.

First impression of Christine, face quite pretty and about late 20s or early 30s. She asked me for a bath just after she closed the door, a bit raba-raba in the bathroom but have a feeling that she doesnt like it. So I quickly finished off and wait for her to get ready. Her body is just nice but has a small boobs.

She asked me to lay on the bed and give me some massage, not a good one but not soo bad. Then BBBJ for about 5 mins, her skill on this is quite good. Then I ask for a paint, she say no! ok, then go action. During action, I kiss her chin and she show me some bad face, WTF!! ok, just want to finish off the job. I am kind of people that will not cum easily, so normally I will take longer time if put up the condom. She keep on asking me whether I have taken viagra, WTF. Jatuh Stim after all and withdrawn.

I left the room with very bad mood and this is the worst bonking experience in my whole life. Didnt recommend her to all bros.

Face: 6/10
GFE: 2/10
BBBJ: 8/10 - good
Boobs: 3/10
FJ: 3/10
RTF: no way.......

last time i tried she not like what u mentioned... may b u didn't break the ice before do do la...

KL_boy
19-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Almost lar Powerguy...Anyway..finally my internet connection is back..
KEkekek
MBz...Had the tar removed the next day..Had to use diesal..KNN...

jayjay08
19-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Here you go guys, my 2nd FR on Crystal Crown:

I went on late one Sunday (feeling particularly horny :p), but according to Captain, there are only 2 WL available. Asked for a view anyway. Up came Elaine and one other girl...can't remember her name. Elaine looked elegant in her black dress. Initially told captain that I would wait, but after half an hour got bored and asked for Elaine. Went for the package (massage + f*ck).

Name: Elaine (26, according to her)
Body: 7/10 (slim and fair although her face looked quite old)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (nice for me, could be quite small for other guys)
Massage: 6.5/10 (quite standard, really)
BBBJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (nice moaning sound)
GFE: 7/10 (instantly made me relaxed with her soothing voice)
RTF: Not really...with plenty other WL to choose from

jayjay08
19-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Called Captain for booking before I went this time and got Mun Mun :D. Really excited after reading all the bros positive FR about her. Took a room upstairs and waited for her to arrive. (made me wait to half an hour...mch)

She came up, was very chirpy and friendly from the first minute. I was sitting on the bed. She came over, sat on my lap (lil bro woke up from slumber) and placed my hands on her boobies. Was fondling her for 5 mins while TC and watching TV.
Then she stood up and bent over, and loked around at me and smiled. "Please help me to pull down my thong". Being a gentleman, I complied of course. Proceeded to undress her and went to shower.
After shower, she pushed me onto the bed and said that she was going to rape me. Proceeded with BBBJ in several positions (definitely the most creative WL I have encontered) and started AR. Told her to stop as I don't quite like the idea of AR. She had a nicely trimmed pussy...couldn't resist the oppotunity to muff dive :D . After 4-5 minutes, she said that she couldn't take it anymore..wants to start f*cking...when I got up, she started to BBBJ me again. Proceeded to f*ck but couldn't finish. She gave me a hand job instead.

Name: Mun Mun (age not disclosed...looks to be around 24-26)
Body: 6.5/10 (average looking body)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (A cup but with nice dark pink pointed nipples)
BBBJ: 8/10 (definitely the most creative WL i have encountered...seems to really enjoy sucking)
FJ: 6.5/10 (nice moans...but somehow couldn't cum...she was using lotsa KY..too damn slippery)
GFE: 9/10 (rushed a bit at the end...but overall very nice)
RTF: Yes!

jayjay08
20-06-2006, 07:56 AM
Here's my FR for Yoko:

Called up Captain for booking before I went. Asked for his recommendation and got Yoko.

Went into the room and Yoko arrived 5 mins later. She was very quiet and I didn't feel like TC that day. So proceeded to shower and went over to bed. She got me to lie facedown and proceeded with catbath. Started BBBJ after catbath and then proceeded to standard FJ (cowgirl + missionary).
To be honest...wasn't in a good mood that day...prob got a tu lan look on my face :mad: and looking for a quick bonk...so didn't mind not getting any GFE.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6.5/10
Catbath: 8.5/10 (shiok:p )
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 4/10 (very quiet - but like I said could be my fault...she was pleasant though)
RTF: No

Btw, bros....any recommendations for good WL in Crystal Crown (besides the one I've posted FR), kindly PM me if you do not want to post in thread

Thanks!

tbkhor
20-06-2006, 12:00 PM
last time i tried she not like what u mentioned... may b u didn't break the ice before do do la...

Probably you are right........

KL_boy
23-06-2006, 02:18 AM
Was there on Tuesday for a quickie before Futsal.

Took Bobo..A part timer. A beautician Student.

Face: 7/10 (wears spec) Becoz she wore a pair of spec..Somehow..U ll get this fetish feeling like u are doin ur teacher
Boobs: 7/10 (Big..36 C at least) She got those knockers well hidden under her clothes.
Catbath: 4/10 ( Lacking )
BBBJ: 5/10 (not enuff suction)
FJ: 5/10 (Loose Pussy) But very cooperative
RTF: WEll..Plenty of other targets.

DeKuip
26-06-2006, 02:27 AM
CB Sotong,

I wanna go CC oso but can keep it onder the catagory commando mission arr? :p

DeKuip
28-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Tonite around 8pm broz TSH, MBZ and me went to CC. Reach there the okt told me only 1 NL (what else for me? :D ) available at that moment, me without seeing the NL i told the okt ok lah. Wait about 5 min she came... i must say she looks ok only... since i only wanna have a quite fark to release the frustation of yest italy - aussie game i fast fast told her to undress. hahaha... the rest i dunno how to write loh... hahaha.

Name: Dunno
No: Din asked
Race: Malay ger

Body: A bit skinny, not usual for NL
Boobs: A cup, again... not usual for NL

Catbath: 5.5
BJ: 6+
FJ: 6
AR: I prefer toilet paper... hahaha. No for me.
Finger her: Allowed
69: She requested, me watching only never lick. I just wonder Jessica Alba has the same ship anot. hahaha..
Frenching: I dont want...

RTF: Maybe not.
Damage: RM198

+ Points: She is a prof, willing to attend ur request.

Bro MBZ took a Ice Kajang, big pinkish roundship somemore. I will leave him with his FR.

TSH really strange... coz he din fark!!!! But just now i received his sms. After we ciao each other he said he went to Imperial. He is always my idol loh... really salute KL No 1 farker loh. hahaha..

Tomolo i want eat Nasi Lemak again, any broz wanna tell me where in KL has the best NL? :D

mbz777
28-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Bro MBZ took a Ice Kajang, big pinkish roundship somemore. I will leave him with his FR.

Tomolo i want eat Nasi Lemak again, any broz wanna tell me where in KL has the best NL? :D
Bro, my FR on my big red ice kacang,....arrv CC at 830SHARP, bros DK & KLK already in lobby coffeehse. Apparently game over d so i jz join them tcss lah...Ordered the real ice kacang, took them almost 30mins to prepare and serve...KNN, the 2 kL taikor hv to wait for me. Its oso a no brainer, serve until so full when i start eating all the ice and topping fall off all over the table. Over all rating? 3/10. Bro DK, thanks for the dessert tho. Nxt drink on me lah.

Bro, since u x paint and x wan AR, y not go sri petaling look for NL ML Jennifer who give great massage and batin? I check for you and sms you if she avail or not lah...but today is pasar mlm day wt kids so i dun tink i can join you leh....reserve my sperm & energy for FUTSEX on 30/6 ok?

CibLover
28-06-2006, 10:10 AM
Tonite around 8pm broz TSH, MBZ and me went to CC.

Like this called brother, Ma Hai!!!
Called you at 8.33 pm last night asking whether you wanna play futsal as usual on every Tuesday. Cibai!! Told me you not free wanna bet your farking World Cup matches. Now I know where you are..... knn, no wonder sounded so weird on the phone last nite.

Now, NEVER EVER again ask me to go cheong with you EVER AGAIN!!!

Thank you. :mad:

KLKOOL
28-06-2006, 10:22 AM
Like this called brother, Ma Hai!!!
Called you at 8.33 pm last night asking whether you wanna play futsal as usual on every Tuesday. Cibai!! Told me you not free wanna bet your farking World Cup matches. Now I know where you are..... knn, no wonder sounded so weird on the phone last nite.

Now, NEVER EVER again ask me to go cheong with you EVER AGAIN!!!

Thank you. :mad:

Wah... YSH so angry meh... so later today recce mission on boh ? He unload liao of cos sound wierd lah ... kekeke

KL_boy
28-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Now...Before YSH come screwing at me for missing futsal, I Sprained my ankle yesterday. Therefore was at home resting. Didnt go out, and totally FFK-ed Dekuip too..Coz I was already sleeping by 7 pm.:o

powerguy
28-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Now...Before YSH come screwing at me for missing futsal, I Sprained my ankle yesterday. Therefore was at home resting. Didnt go out, and totally FFK-ed Dekuip too..Coz I was already sleeping by 7 pm.:o

wah.. sure or not coz futsal? or may b u cheong at CC then fall from the massage bed leh?

KL_boy
28-06-2006, 09:30 PM
no lar..me wrapped up in bandages..

KLKOOL
29-06-2006, 08:49 AM
wah.. sure or not coz futsal? or may b u cheong at CC then fall from the massage bed leh?

Hehehe... i also say lorr... :rolleyes: ... as for the bandages... must be toilet roll from CC... hehehehe

powerguy
29-06-2006, 10:24 AM
Hehehe... i also say lorr... :rolleyes: ... as for the bandages... must be toilet roll from CC... hehehehe

ya lor... also quietly went there alone...!

shaggerific
29-06-2006, 11:07 AM

I think the OKTs there must have whack him kao kao coz he tried to go there and eat free food again without booking girl lor... kekekeke :p
Bro Sotong, just joking only lar... quickly recover so you can come out to cheong again ok?

jbbro
30-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Have tried Annie before, and she is good. Will treat you like bf.

yslguy
01-08-2006, 10:13 PM
first of all sorry to TSH ans other SHs for comando again

trying to find the N****N hotel and the G**D* hotel near PJ old town but not found.
End up went recce PJ CC again.

Quite crowded, get some light food . the chicken cooked today quite nice.

Asked for screening not muct interesting , mu mun was fully booked, wanted to look for NL but all working.
So ask for screen the YTF. end up seek for captain advice on good service prodiver.
Diana and Pinky was nominated so I choosed pinky coz already tried diana.

158 cm big eye fair skin late 20s.

Few things good about this pinky is she really gives a good massage, i like it when she kneelling my butt and massagine my back with me lying face up.

Another bonus from he is she do cat bath, bbbj, finger toe licking, AR, everyting with hot water in mouth and that feels increadible!

her juicy lips is the best thing, i was rock hard but the time she sucked my finger and toe using her juicy thick lips . hmm nice.

with warm water in mouccht she blowed me .. feel like i am ffucking a hot juicy vagina

fuck job was okay but she do response quite okay .. and knows how to shake, just she too good in protecting her self with her knee for me to french or even kiss her neck.

over all satifiying bonk .. with the juicy lips licking, warm water catbath, bbbj, AR and a decent massage as bonus

FR
Pinky
late 20s
Fair skin
look: 6.5 big eye, puffy lips a smaller than shu qi
body: 6 short slim fair, 32B
AR:7
BBBJ:8.5
Cat batH:9 nipps till finger and toe
FJ:7 shakes well

happy bonking...

KLKOOL
02-08-2006, 02:11 PM
Bugger YSL... can call u commando king liao... :rolleyes:

powerguy
03-08-2006, 03:16 PM
tonight will make a SNIPER MISSION to attck CC! hmmmm... :cool:

powerguy
04-08-2006, 01:21 AM
just back from cc... manage to booked mun mun after long long wait...

but what a dissapointed treatment by the captain... they make me sit & wait almost 45 min where mun mun already available... until i walk to counter & ask only they aware abt my booking...

anyway i wait in room around 10 min then mun mun came in... today she wore a bl;ack tight dress,,, look mature n yet show abit babdy fat... the impression all she gave me all i can say is she really love herself n wan maintain her pretty by keep look at the mirror...

after chit chat... like what u all experience... undress me then asked me to help her pull down her g-string & tight dress... she got a nick nipple n fair skin... anyway all process is like what u all go thru la... no need me repeat...

overall... she good yet playful with gf feeling... so... if u all looking for first love or puppy love feeling can go to visit her la.. sure she can meet your demand..

mun mun
late 28
Fair skin
look: 7 nice eye n abit baby fat
body: 7, 32A
AR:6
Cat batH:6
FJ:7

next target i aiming porche... damn chun nice figure & big boobs...! slurp....!

mikeuk24
12-08-2006, 04:41 PM
Met William the OKT on my first trip to PJ's CC, and asked for Sugar or Pinky as recommended by you bros, but they were not there / busy ... so I asked him to recommend me a few girls.

Quickly sat me down on the leather sofa, and then promptly got me a drink before the girls appeared ... didn't like 1,2,3 (some were quite ah-mah aka old!) but number 4 caught my attention ... She looked a little Thai-like, and I later found out she was Diana (love her long hair!).

Got escorted to a room, and about 5 minutes later she appeared ... GREAT massage I have to say, well worth the premium of 198 to 238.

After a shower, she gave me a superb BJ, first bare-back one I have had by a working-girl actually ... Deep throat technique excellent, and loud slurpping noises, but occasionally she did spit into a tissue. Who cares, she took my entire length into her mouth, and sucked away ;-)

Declined full sex, so she finished me off with a hand-job. Very very good, especially licking around my arsehole (Love it!) ... wonder if I can get her to let me CIM next time?

Any bros with experience of Diana?!

FR
Name : Diana
Boobs : B-cup I feel ;-) slurp
Bj : 10/10
AR : 8/10
Fj : Didn't want to
RTF : Hmm, what is RTF?
Damage : RM238

All in all, highly recommended!

Mike

luvurss
13-08-2006, 06:42 PM
If you are after a real service oriented lady, I suggest you try SAMMI. Had her twice and absolutely no regrets.

KLKOOL
13-08-2006, 08:37 PM
Any bros with experience of Diana?!

FR
Name : Diana
Boobs : B-cup I feel ;-) slurp
Bj : 10/10
AR : 8/10
Fj : Didn't want to
RTF : Hmm, what is RTF?
Damage : RM238

All in all, highly recommended!

Mike
A 10/l0 BJ... wow! u really spoil mkt.. pay 238 for HJ.??

TD0620G
13-08-2006, 09:48 PM
next time maybe u can ask watch tv can or not? then book her for 2 sessions watch Titanic.. after that then I'll spend u teh tarik coz u will then break my unfortunate record haha

mikeuk24
14-08-2006, 09:14 AM
Haha KLKool I did have a great time lah!

You mean the OKT can let me in for less then 238 if I only want MaSSAge and HJ? Thought that was standard rate so I went for it!!

Anyway, thanks for a great forum ... if not for this forum I wouldn't have gone to C.Crown PJ!!

Mike

A 10/l0 BJ... wow! u really spoil mkt.. pay 238 for HJ.??

CibLover
14-08-2006, 09:45 AM
.....Few things good about this pinky is she really gives a good massage, i like it when she kneelling my butt and massagine my back with me lying face up.........

Hmmmm....I wonder how she massage your back while kneeling (sitting) on your butt and you are lying FACE UP!! ???? :eek:

shiok1968
14-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Hmmmm....I wonder how she massage your back while kneeling (sitting) on your butt and you are lying FACE UP!! ???? :eek:Latest karmasutra position. How cum you not up-dated.:rolleyes:

kikixxx
14-08-2006, 07:32 PM
just back from cc... manage to booked mun mun after long long wait...

but what a dissapointed treatment by the captain... they make me sit & wait almost 45 min where mun mun already available... until i walk to counter & ask only they aware abt my booking...

anyway i wait in room around 10 min then mun mun came in... today she wore a bl;ack tight dress,,, look mature n yet show abit babdy fat... the impression all she gave me all i can say is she really love herself n wan maintain her pretty by keep look at the mirror...

after chit chat... like what u all experience... undress me then asked me to help her pull down her g-string & tight dress... she got a nick nipple n fair skin... anyway all process is like what u all go thru la... no need me repeat...

overall... she good yet playful with gf feeling... so... if u all looking for first love or puppy love feeling can go to visit her la.. sure she can meet your demand..

mun mun
late 28
Fair skin
look: 7 nice eye n abit baby fat
body: 7, 32A
AR:6
Cat batH:6
FJ:7

next target i aiming porche... damn chun nice figure & big boobs...! slurp....!

Dear Brother,

This is my first FR dated on 3 August 2006. Was accompanied by friend to Crystal crown spa in PJ after whole day seminar. Was greeted by Manager Billy as my friend is the regular customer there.

there are 12 gals on parade. However, none of them is my cup of tea.Maybe the good one is working at that moment, so decided to relax on the jacuzzi and the spa facilities first.

While having some meal at the centeen, saw one chinese girl taking the beg. Immediately catch my attention, quickly ask Billy who is that girl. Was told that she is new girl and no: 100. But was fully booked by customer on that day due to of excellent services. So visit tomorrow

reach Hotel spa on 3:00pm. was told by Billy that need to wait until the 8:45pm as the customer extended time. what the fuck!!! 5 hours waiting, didi also potong steam liao.decided to come back later.

After finished dinner with my friend at A&W, quickly drive car to hotel spa again. this time was leaded by caption to hotel room. action start..

Below is my first FR:-

No: 100

Race :Chinese
Body:slim
Boobs:34B(firm with pink color nipples)
Ass:7/10
Catbath:8/10
BBBJ:12/10(nice and good tongue action) try yourself:)
CIM: suck and lick till last drop
FJ:9/10 (soft moan and hold the bedsheet tight on bed and lying tight on the hotel mirror)
Daty:Yes.
GFE:9/10(good gem discovered)
WIR:definitely, go home to satisfied face (nod) (need to book in advance)
Damage:RM 238 x 3 (with extended time and 10 dollar for hotel room)

Any brother confirm this no:100 same with porche???:confused:

powerguy
15-08-2006, 01:29 PM
kikixxx brother.. what a lucky man... i met her but didn't manage to bonk her yet... i think soon... really impress with her super body... anyway any special she will do?!

CibLover
15-08-2006, 04:46 PM
BBBJ:12/10(nice and good tongue action) try yourself:)
CIM: suck and lick till last drop
FJ:9/10 (soft moan and hold the bedsheet tight on bed and lying tight on the hotel mirror)......

Bro Powerguy,

This girl can give you 12 out of 10 for blowjob. The extra 2 point dun know cum from where? ...kekeke.

So, she allows CIM ......therefore, when FJ; she will ask you to hold your cum while she take off the cd and you blow into her mouth, lor....

Rite, bro kikixxx??? Why no mention?? :rolleyes:

powerguy
15-08-2006, 08:39 PM
Bro Powerguy,

This girl can give you 12 out of 10 for blowjob. The extra 2 point dun know cum from where? ...kekeke.

So, she allows CIM ......therefore, when FJ; she will ask you to hold your cum while she take off the cd and you blow into her mouth, lor....

Rite, bro kikixxx??? Why no mention?? :rolleyes:

wah!!! really? damn shiok la... no wonder add another 2 session! soon i will b there!!! new AIM!

shiok1968
16-08-2006, 08:34 AM
Bro Powerguy,

Rite, bro kikixxx??? Why no mention?? :rolleyes:Hahaha.....long time never see people post points more than 10/10. This one even better.... 12/10. Like that dun need FJ cos BJ even better than the FJ.

YSH... the guy's first posting so go easy lah. Must be just after the damn shiok session so still very excited.:rolleyes:

sexy rabbit
16-08-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally Posted by shiok1968
YSH... the guy's first posting so go easy lah. Must be just after the damn shiok session so still very excited.

hahah. Ya lar..YSH RRREEELLLAAAAXXXX lah....1st post mah...I think writing / typing the FR oso make him leak....:D

powerguy
16-08-2006, 06:42 PM
call to book her but she didn't turn up today... will keep tyring!

warmnites
18-08-2006, 05:59 PM

wah you hooked at CC already leh!
ooi when meet up???? :cool:

kikixxx
19-08-2006, 03:48 PM

just call to the manager, she will be back on monday...... however, i already advance booking her for few session.hahaha.....
maybe we can tagteam together........PM me if you interested......:) :p

powerguy
21-08-2006, 06:12 PM
just call to the manager, she will be back on monday...... however, i already advance booking her for few session.hahaha.....
maybe we can tagteam together........PM me if you interested......:) :p

wahlau! A FEW SESSION? wei... leave some for me ma... so greedy!

kikixxx
22-08-2006, 01:51 AM
wahlau! A FEW SESSION? wei... leave some for me ma... so greedy!

of course. u also try keep trying mah.......
did u manage to book her today?

Anyone interested to gangbang/tagteam together for her?
Heard that she still got lot of Kungfu havent shown.:D

powerguy
22-08-2006, 11:22 AM
of course. u also try keep trying mah.......
did u manage to book her today?

Anyone interested to gangbang/tagteam together for her?
Heard that she still got lot of Kungfu havent shown.:D

she can gangbang/tagteam? never heard wor....

so yesterday u try her? anything new? share share la...

kikixxx
22-08-2006, 02:24 PM
she can gangbang/tagteam? never heard wor....

so yesterday u try her? anything new? share share la...

U didn't went to CC yesterday?

Had her twice session again and absolutely no regrets. you better try yourself:cool:
She can do gangbang/tagteam cause she say got lot of position and kungfu haven't shown. She even challenge me :p
So, Anyone interested to gangbang/tagteam together for her? me always go there alone only since my friend went to overseas.

mbz777
22-08-2006, 09:04 PM
ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

OKT posting in this thread to promote certain gers....dont believe everything you read...i accidently found out while i was there waiting for this so called ang pai. turned out so so only....there are much better CKTs and PRCs around lah...

dc8888
22-08-2006, 09:15 PM
bro mbz777, i dun know you agreed with me... the more you cheong , the higher your standard of rating WL... maybe the kungfu is good enug for newbie to rate 9/10, you can only rate 5/10... cause you really tried the rated 6, 7, 8,9 before... so you can complained..
i had tried what is rated 8/10.. for me only can get 6... who you think..??..maybe really okt... here..maybe only somebody that never had enug exp to rate properly.

warmnites
22-08-2006, 09:23 PM
MBZ so fast ke you in action again!
Hey when going for COSPLAY!
My fren just called his there .... darn it!!!! :D

kikixxx
22-08-2006, 11:56 PM
ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

OKT posting in this thread to promote certain gers....dont believe everything you read...i accidently found out while i was there waiting for this so called ang pai. turned out so so only....there are much better CKTs and PRCs around lah...

brother,

which ang pai u are mentioning?
one person's meat maybe is another person's poison...

mbz777
23-08-2006, 02:57 AM
bro mbz777, i dun know you agreed with me... the more you cheong , the higher your standard of rating WL... maybe the kungfu is good enug for newbie to rate 9/10, you can only rate 5/10... cause you really tried the rated 6, 7, 8,9 before... so you can complained..
i had tried what is rated 8/10.. for me only can get 6... who you think..??..maybe really okt... here..maybe only somebody that never had enug exp to rate properly.
Bro, its not the ratings lah...i didnt even go in to try # 100. I waited for almost 3hrs and overheard the okt proudly declaring to a few of his clients tat their biz increased a lot lately after he started posting details of his gers on "SAMMYBOY DOT COM"!!! It was a blessing in disguise tho, just as i was leaving, 100 came down and 1 thng i can say is if i went in wt her my lil bro definitely malfunction 1 leh...she was nowhere near what was described in the FR....and the other stocks in CC nowadays? ....terrible! got a few gers with tummy as big as mine oso dare to wear bikinis....yucks!! even the ang pai, mun mun very fat nowadays! maybe those with fetish for flabby tummies, flabby arms and cellulite thighs will enjoy lah...same goes for CT Tel....i think i definitely have to set up shop in China...maybe migrate there leh....

Bro warmnites,...vy nice meeting you....will try Cosplay after tcss tonite....u need special costume to go? i can help get you tom cruise's mask from MI3...he he he ....c u at tcss later tonite k?

shiok1968
23-08-2006, 07:43 AM
ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!

OKT posting in this thread to promote certain gers....dont believe everything you read...i accidently found out while i was there waiting for this so called ang pai. turned out so so only....there are much better CKTs and PRCs around lah...Hahaha bro you so free. Dun have to percha lobang for people. They also making a living. Anyway it's sometimes good for newbies to read and go and try. Like that they will learn not to believe every word they read here in SBF.:rolleyes:

shiok1968
23-08-2006, 07:50 AM
brother,

which ang pai u are mentioning?
one person's meat maybe is another person's poison...Bro.... it's good that you are sharing info here with the rest of the guys but when you start writing Frs with scores like 12/10 for Bbbj, people will find it very hard to believe. I would not assume that you are promoting for this particular girl but all you need is one negative Fr from any of the bros here and your reputation goes down the drain. Dun forget alot of KL bros here cheong together and they have proved that their words can be trusted.:p

shiok1968
23-08-2006, 07:53 AM
overheard the okt proudly declaring to a few of his clients tat their biz increased a lot lately after he started posting details of his gers on "SAMMYBOY DOT COM"!!! Hahaha.... another case of using small head to think. Now can imagine that his business will decrease alot also bcos kenna percha lobang.:rolleyes:

kakikotor
23-08-2006, 12:08 PM
this goes to show if you wanna post here to up some gals points pls dont bla to the whole world and for pete's sake be at least honest about the gal's stats and services lar!

its easy for the bros to QC one and it wont be good if it turned out to be the opposite lor! do sensible and support will be there do badly and words get out worst!

and we all know we have nebies here that will MEGAPHONE everything good or bad one! :eek:

jtang01
23-08-2006, 12:41 PM
if misleading information is in ahmoi and friendster to me it is ok but if such kind of information is posted here like cindy tanzania, #100 and etc. then to me it has to be put right as this kind of information leads to financial loss even though it is only RM200. Though newbies like myself may be overbearing at times, but I look to seniors for guidance to get value for money. Also in here we tolerate all kinds of characters But not honest OKT's, overseas friends e.g. Thailand, jilted lover swho put out personal details and etc. that uses this forum to take advantage of us should be stop in thier tracks and I despise their tactics very much. For that we need the guidance of the senior bro's. to continue the monitoring of this site and raise the necessay flag. Having said that I respect very much sole proprietors like leeman who also takes time out to tcss with us.

kikixxx
23-08-2006, 01:21 PM
Bro, its not the ratings lah...i didnt even go in to try # 100. I waited for almost 3hrs and overheard the okt proudly declaring to a few of his clients tat their biz increased a lot lately after he started posting details of his gers on "SAMMYBOY DOT COM"!!! It was a blessing in disguise tho, just as i was leaving, 100 came down and 1 thng i can say is if i went in wt her my lil bro definitely malfunction 1 leh...she was nowhere near what was described in the FR....and the other stocks in CC nowadays? ....terrible! got a few gers with tummy as big as mine oso dare to wear bikinis....yucks!! even the ang pai, mun mun very fat nowadays! maybe those with fetish for flabby tummies, flabby arms and cellulite thighs will enjoy lah...same goes for CT Tel....i think i definitely have to set up shop in China...maybe migrate there leh....

Bro warmnites,...vy nice meeting you....will try Cosplay after tcss tonite....u need special costume to go? i can help get you tom cruise's mask from MI3...he he he ....c u at tcss later tonite k?

Brother,
so far only i am the one who post the FR. Can i join you guy if got any gathering in KL?Otherwise i believe you guy will think i am OKT... :)

As i mentioned earlier, one person's meat maybe is another person's poison...

No need to migrate there, maybe you should import some top quality girl from China, for our cheongters benefit.:D

jerrystockton
23-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Well, i am agree with bro mbz777. When i visited Kowloon,one of the Okt proudly told me that the ang pai there Ah Girl is really fantastic and he challenged if i dun believe i can log - on to sammy boy to find out, that;s how i know about this website... I really believe one of our bro here is Okt.

jtang01
23-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Dear Brother Kikixxx

Go to combined KL Gathering & TCSS thread
Register your name
PM one of the senior bros and wait for the response

Many thanks

KLKOOL
23-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Well.. lesson learned here is...
1. Dun always believe the FR
2. Look at who is writing the FR...
3. One man's meat is another's poison...

Its bound to happen sooner or later... Has also happened in SR thread with 967 before ... where one brother took it upin himself to actively promote her ...

Anyway... u know who u all are... that's the reason for the TCSS.. is someone unknown write super duper FR and u believe... and later dun turn out to be true... well... u know this nick now cannot be trusted lorr.. or .. u can always zap him for being overzealous...

mbz777
23-08-2006, 04:51 PM
.. or .. u can always zap him for being overzealous...
so, bro kikixxx, if you dont show up at tonite's tcss in KL & prove u r not the CC okt, tmrw we start zapping you til your pants drop ah?! he he he....:p

kikixxx
24-08-2006, 01:48 AM
so, bro kikixxx, if you dont show up at tonite's tcss in KL & prove u r not the CC okt, tmrw we start zapping you til your pants drop ah?! he he he....:p

just PM to one of the senior member here.
Seem that i just miss one gathering session. Hope to see you guys.

shiok1968
24-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Brother,
so far only i am the one who post the FR. Can i join you guy if got any gathering in KL?Otherwise i believe you guy will think i am OKT... Actually from my own point of view... I really dun mind if you are the okt or not. You will not be the first nor the last okt that we have met so far.:rolleyes: Hopefully can also get better recommendation.

The bottom line is very simple. Just be truthful about what you are trying to promote. The guys here all know each other and they cheong regularly. I agree with the saying "One man's meat is another man's poison" but FRs should not be too exaggerated. Many Okt's that know the bros here have benefitted from just being very honest and they dun even need to post in SBF to get business.:rolleyes:

KLKOOL
24-08-2006, 09:54 AM
I agree with SSH... if you are an OKT/Capt... dun use SBF to push ur 'unpopular' stock... if the girl is good and you wanna promote her... by all means...

But if the brothers come back and say the FR damn bad and complain... then u prepare to enter negative land... of moderation...

Cheers..:cool:

CibLover
24-08-2006, 10:09 AM
just PM to one of the senior member here....

Hmmmmm......wonder which senior you PMed. Please let us know so that we can check the records.

But as the two seniors have said, we do NOT mind OKTs postings. (BTW, who are we to mind??) Just dun push or post fantastic exaggerated FRs. If some regular brothers here comes back with bad complains; it'll definitely go downhill from there. Meaning your credibility. Future FRs will no longer be believed.

warmnites
24-08-2006, 01:08 PM
no problem if Kiki sponsor I go QC for you Bros! .... hehehehe :D

kikixxx
24-08-2006, 01:53 PM
Hmmmmm......wonder which senior you PMed. Please let us know so that we can check the records.

But as the two seniors have said, we do NOT mind OKTs postings. (BTW, who are we to mind??) Just dun push or post fantastic exaggerated FRs. If some regular brothers here comes back with bad complains; it'll definitely go downhill from there. Meaning your credibility. Future FRs will no longer be believed.

i just post to KLKOOL and he also replied. Is he one of the senior member here?I just missed the session dated on 23rd August 2006. Hope to join you guy soons.

Actually not only i think the girl is good, please refer to POWERGUY's post.
I have actually waiting for few hours for bonking same as Brother BMZ777.
If the stock is not good, do you think that people book for few session?

If We see porkchop as mentioned by brother BMZ777,i think we just walk out and would not even pay for extra session.

Furthermore, if you think i am OKT in CC, u think i will ask gangbang together with you guy?:cool:

KLKOOL
24-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Yes yes... he PM me... this morning at 1am ++ ... sigh... anyway bro Kiki... when u free to meet up... PM me lorr.. we can have teh tarik together... cheers...

CibLover
24-08-2006, 02:27 PM
Bro kikixxx,

Good. Yes, you've PMed to KLKool at 1.00 am informing that you would like to attend the gathering which has just finished at 12.40am. Well, always a next time bro. You're very welcome to join us for our weekly gatherings for coffee or teh. We''ll sms you the next round.

BTW, dun get us wrong. Nobody is accusing you an OKT. And we have also clearly stated we do not mind OKT....just another profession. And I've also stated, "who are we to mind?? "

So, do join us for the next gathering. Orh...if you can't come, do reply sms (preferably on the same day). :D

warmnites
24-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Powerguy:
kikixxx brother.. what a lucky man... i met her but didn't manage to bonk her yet... i think soon... really impress with her super body... anyway any special she will do?!

I know PG belum cuba! he wanted to go commando tdy.... so no FR from him yet! :eek:
forgot to add PG likes MILF type body... hehehehe

powerguy
25-08-2006, 11:05 AM
Powerguy:

I know PG belum cuba! he wanted to go commando tdy.... so no FR from him yet! :eek:
forgot to add PG likes MILF type body... hehehehe

wah.. when u met het? tot she not working yesterday?

powerguy
25-08-2006, 11:07 AM
who is PG? :mad:

warmnites
25-08-2006, 11:15 AM
who is PG? :mad:

TIU! I gonna zap you leh!
who is PG! you lar ....... PG = PowerGuy! :eek:
you go to CC too many times liau! nanti bad curves aslo become super curves!

TD0620G
25-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Nobody should have believed the 12/10 bj in the first place because there is no such thing. Seeing something like that posted already should raise your red alert to disregard such a post as most likely it will be from an OKT or a friend of an OKT. Misrepresentation will only lead to the place being boycotted by everyone. Maybe next time when more people avoid the place due to fake FRs, mbz will hear the okt say this 'U know why the business is so bad in Crystal Crown... all becoz of Sammyboy.Com!' :D

There is nothing wrong with OKTs posting as long as it is truthful. On the other hand, OKT's cardinal rule is that they can't fuck their own girls... so where did he post the FR from? Must be his imagination la kekeke

powerguy
25-08-2006, 11:27 AM
TIU! I gonna zap you leh!
who is PG! you lar ....... PG = PowerGuy! :eek:
you go to CC too many times liau! nanti bad curves aslo become super curves!

HEY.. WHEN I TOLD U I LIKE MILF BODY TYPE HUH?

i like tall & fair skin la... exspecially long leg damn turn me on!

dun anyhow spoilt my name leh.. MILF is our KL sotong la!

boinker
25-08-2006, 11:29 AM
Congrats TD0620G you hit 1K post for the 23rd time in this few weeks.

Hurr hurr.......

But I have a feeling you will hit 1K post very very soon even faster then how you say "When".

Hurrr hurrrrr.....

BTW you today got IC ah? I think I will drop by SI for lunch.

Edit...

After I have posted this you have go down to 990. so I will be watching this like share market for your posting to go up or down.

Hurr hurrr...

TD0620G
25-08-2006, 11:37 AM
What to do.... got ppl doing 'spring cleaning' mah :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
25-08-2006, 03:07 PM
What to do.... got ppl doing 'spring cleaning' mah :rolleyes:

Izzit arr ?? Me historian leh... must always delve into the past one... BTW... the supply of FR from Sotong and PG dry up liao... kekeke :p

dicane
29-08-2006, 09:59 PM
Hello guys,

I am a newbie to this forum, dun really get all the codes, but well, logic can explain most... anyway, just went to CC today, had a look, ok ok today, but did not choose those paraded by OKT, then saw a kinda tall one walk by, asked for her, turned out to be Christine. Anyway, she was kinda rushing by, did not even take off her own clothes when giving me bathe, catbath also onli nearby didi. BJ was very short... was tired from work so finished off with HJ onli cos she reluctant to give anymore BJ. She also did not allow me to touch her pussy, said she did not like people touching it. Overall not enjoyable, could be that i was tired. Anyway, my FR for her

Look : 7/10,
body : 6/10 32A boobs but tall n slim, fair skin
massage: 5/10 ok only
cat bath: 3/10 nearby didi only
AR : 2/10 not really any
BJ : 3/10 very short, not willing to BJ after stop first time
FJ : 0/10 did not get to it
RTF : no
Damage: 238 way not worth it.

A little sidetrack: Recently also tried lin lin from myspa88. Cute litle girl but very shy and inexperience. Is PRC. Boobs 32B i guess. Was sent to my doorsteps. Likes to be painted and very natural cos inexperienced i guess. Been in Malaysia only a month.
Look : 6/10 if you like little girl looks
body : 7/10 32B fairly slim, quite dark though
massage: none
cat bath: none
AR : none
BJ : 2/10 she tried her best
FJ : 5/10 tried her best too
RTF : no
Damage: 230 for hour an half.

powerguy
29-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Izzit arr ?? Me historian leh... must always delve into the past one... BTW... the supply of FR from Sotong and PG dry up liao... kekeke :p

brother... dun worry... not yet dry.. just wanna save power to shoot nw.. wait for my FR... stay tune!

dicane
29-08-2006, 10:54 PM
Hie guys,

I am a newbie to this forum. Cant understand some of your abbreviations, but logic explains most others. Anyway, my first contribution is here :)

Was in CC today. went in at 4+. Got in... looked around and asked for a parade. got 3 groups of girls all NLs.. i think. Anyway, was not happy with any. Then saw a rather tall slim one walk by. Was attracted by her height and slim body. So asked for her. My FR for her anyway:

Christine
Height : should be 165-170
body : slim, but tits small around 32A only
massage:5 was ok...
cat batch: 3 was very short and concentrated around didi only
BJ: 4 was ok, did not need a CD but very short.. reluctant to give another after she stopped
AR: 4 - only butt.. but not bulls eye
FJ: 0 - did not get to it... was tired and just went for a HJ only
GFE: 3 - very systematic... and rushed

Overall not a very good experience, she did not even take off her clothes when giving me a bath. Said she already had a bath. Anyway, maybe the low ratings cos i was also tired from work.

Sidetrack: Recently tried a girl from myspa also... they had the girl sent to my doorstep. Young little girl like and very shy and inexperienced. But was trying her best though. Likes being painted :p and very natural. If you like a inexperienced natural girl... guess she is your type. FR for her

Ah lin
Look : 6 too little girl look for my age... only 18
Height : 165
body : slightly more than slim.. 32B
massage: none
cat batch: none
BJ: 5 was ok but CD required
AR: 4 - none
FJ: 6 - tried her best too... very natural...
GFE: 5 - quite ok too...had a very nice chat

KL_boy
30-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Bugger..Powerguy..Like that also wanna dig my name out..Hhahaha
I like good MILF!

dicane
30-08-2006, 10:30 AM
ops.... i tot the first post did not go through.. was slightly pekchek had to type again ..haha...

powerguy
30-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Bugger..Powerguy..Like that also wanna dig my name out..Hhahaha
I like good MILF!

brother must share share honour ma.. right?

KLKOOL
08-09-2006, 08:22 AM
Here is a little bit of news about 100. What I heard is this girl knows about SBF! She uses tricks to stretch the time and make her customers 'add hours'. Beware if she asks you to eat any pills!

warmnites
10-09-2006, 02:46 AM
hahaha... like that I know who kena POISONED by her already! .... :D

mbz777
10-09-2006, 06:55 PM
REMINDER!!!!

HARI RAYA COMING! MIB WILL BE LOOKING FOR EXTRA INCOME!!

ALL BROS POSTING FRs OR NEW LOBANGS, PLEASE DONT REVEAL LOCATIONS!! JUST MENTION SUMWHERE IN KL WILL DO.

WHOEVER HORNY ENOUGH TO WANT TO KNOW COMMUNICATE VIA PM. INFORMER PLS DONT SIMPLY SHARE INFO WITH UNKNOWN PPL OR PPL WITH LESS THAN 15POINTS!!!

MUST JAGA THE PRECIOUS LOBANGS AND SO THE GERS DONT KENA VICTIMISED OK?!!

serembanmen
11-09-2006, 11:54 AM
Here is a little bit of news about 100. What I heard is this girl knows about SBF! She uses tricks to stretch the time and make her customers 'add hours'. Beware if she asks you to eat any pills!

Muahahahha... She must reading on, :D

aputera78
11-09-2006, 03:57 PM
I am new to this forum and below is my first contribution here...

Calledd the OKT 12pm today to book Norin but she was a bit late.. OKT recommended Diana and I agreed.. Reached CC and straight to the room..She arrived at the same time as me.. emmmm.. quite good looking and smooth skin...anyway my FR for her is as below:

Diana
Look : 6.5 (face only)
Height : should be 160
body : slim, tits 34B, butt a bit dropy
massage:4 was ok... she did it naked wit nice trimed p***y on my butt..
cat batch: 3 ..was very short but shiok when she KFC my toes
BJ: 4 was ok, did not putCD but very short.. weak suction, really disappointed
AR: 3 - bulls eye!!! but too short
FJ: 5 - few positions but after 40 mins FJ she complained that she has tired oledi..missionary was not good as she asked me not to do it too hard... (turned me down!!!) Promised to CIM, but end up wit she HJ me once I pulled out from her p***y...
GFE: 3 - very systematic... and rushed
RTF: Ok if others are fully booked
Overall not a very good experience... got to try Norin as somebody said that she damn good!!!
Damage: RM248 full package

aputera78
11-09-2006, 04:02 PM
oppss... another thing is... thanks to OKT D**m**d for his warm welcome and very friendly.. I really appreciate it and sure cum again next time!!!

aputera78
11-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Dear cheongsters,

I'm planning to get norin... How is her performance rite now? any FL allows *ss f**cking in CC? need all big bros helps....

KLKOOL
11-09-2006, 06:23 PM
oppss... another thing is... thanks to OKT D**m**d for his warm welcome and very friendly.. I really appreciate it and sure cum again next time!!!

Hmmm... how come must thank OKT on SBF ??? Unless he is already here ... Quite obvious what name u are trying to mention here leh... next time try harder at masking...

dathinman
11-09-2006, 06:28 PM
OKT name also must hide ar? :confused:

KLKOOL
11-09-2006, 06:33 PM
OKT name also must hide ar? :confused:

No need lorr... dats y i am insinuating... hehehe... self promotion mah... or mebbe a customer get customer program horr.. :p

aputera78
12-09-2006, 11:38 PM
Sorry for making unneccesary description.... ok, promise will not mention any name next time... but, I've no either interest or share of doing it.. juz my frank comment of being there... my apology...

bobmali
13-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Dear cheongsters,

I'm planning to get norin... How is her performance rite now? any FL allows *ss f**cking in CC? need all big bros helps....

Few weeks back I went there and get Sugar. For YTF she highly recommended Man Man. As for NL, Noreen and Ayu is in her list. So this answer your question bro. YTes, Noreen is still in the top list.

Sugar's rating (in my opinion):
Height : 5"5
body : 7 slim. A little bit flabby. She say she used to be a fat girl..
tits: 34B
massage:7
cat batch: 8 knows how to use her tounge.
BJ: 8 - very good sucker. No CD
AR: 9 - WOW.
FJ: 7 - Very loving...

aputera78
13-09-2006, 10:31 PM
Thanks Bobmali... very useful info.... will take note and sure try them all.. especially Noreen.....

KLKOOL
14-09-2006, 12:27 AM
Hmmm... more recs on Noreen and Mun Mun... I agree that Mun Mun used to be a favourite... but latest reports is that many of the CC gers could be past their best... before committing to the bonk ... i advise brothers to 'view' the gers first and walk away if not to your liking. This thread is already been penetrated by OKTs and WLs here... so please take the FRs and recommendations carefully... cheers...

shiok1968
14-09-2006, 07:36 AM
This thread is already been penetrated by OKTs and WLs here... so please take the FRs and recommendations carefully... cheers...Kekeke..... should let them try and then post FR here. Would be interesting to see a negative FR from this place.:rolleyes: