PDA

View Full Version : What happen to your 1st Love?

bakah
25-07-2005, 10:25 AM
Attended my 1st true love's wedding lately.Dreaded the day for ages cause don't know how I would react.Good thing there are PRC mei meis to ease the pain! hehe.Anyway just wondering as under our FR rating there is a cat call 'GF feeling' which many bros enjoy, some say remind them of long lost GF so here's a poll :D cheers

milo_man
25-07-2005, 12:05 PM
how come there is no dis option (full of regrets as i nv love her and she is the worst bonk in my life)? :D

nv keep in touch. we r 2gether cos she loves me too much n i had no target during sec. Have been yrs since last saw her

bakah
25-07-2005, 12:12 PM
hmm good idea.never think till that area leh sorry.im still under the impression 1st love is sweet sweet one.excuse me while i go bang head against wall...

Ethanas
25-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Ermmz I'm looking for "I dumped her fat ass for a sweet hot sexay second love whom I dump for a sweet hot sexay good bonk third bonk whom I dump for ...."

Interesting you used Days of our life analogy, I've tremendous pain having to watch thru it (and the bold and the beautiful) again and again while in Australia. Pleaseeeeee.... not that...

Schrodinger
25-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Hmm, the option I want also not available...

We both moved on, I did her very forward and sexy cousin next, and I have had numerous gfs and flings since... We have also remained friends to this day (about 16 years on).

Cheri_Popper
25-07-2005, 02:31 PM
She is and will always be the girl that I loved most.

We parted in late 1991. She is already married with 3 kids. We still remains as good friends even till today.

HaiLokSan
25-07-2005, 03:21 PM
She is and will always be the girl that I loved most.

We parted in late 1991. She is already married with 3 kids. We still remains as good friends even till today.

I parted wif me 1st Love 18yrs liao.Dunoe when she disappeared to?
Me think alot bros also missing abt their 1st Love,cos its also the sweetest memories but won't last cos we were so young n naive back then. :)
Memories are past we hold on,Future is about craving happines we can hold.Bro,reali happy for u tt u are still good frens wif urs.Dunoe when i can find back mine.

Under"STAND"
25-07-2005, 03:33 PM
my first love is my wife now :) as for my first girlfriend, she is married to someone else liao. i think :D

jdi813
25-07-2005, 05:04 PM
My 1st gal fren was a physcotic BITCH to put it mildly ... haven't kept in contact ... dun care really, wat's happened to her ... to me she will always be my biggest mistake ...

Still single and lookin for my "love" ... seemingly in all the wrong places from wat my Tirak and MM tell me :p

cbyecbye
25-07-2005, 07:45 PM
Some first love taste like sweet honey to cherish and remember, whereas other first love left bitter after-taste best to be forgotten. :D :eek:

To each his own.

Ethanas
26-07-2005, 10:46 AM
After reading so much about first love being the best thing/ is sweet, one does wonder how come the breakup in the first place.

My theory is this, humans are strange creatures. We are forgetful of bad experiences especially when it comes to affairs of the heart. I further break down the process of breaking up to 3 phases.

Phase 1. When you breakup you feel hurt/ betrayed/ anger. This is the time where you cry, vent anger, cannot eat, don't want to go out. You remember clearly why you breaks up. Emotions are high. Anger rules the day.

Phase 2. Emotions cooled, you have done crying and being angry, you starts to forgets the bad things that happens. You starts to remember the good time you spent together, you actually start missing her. You feel strange that she is not around anymore, you really feel like going back together again. This is a dangerous phase. Most couples get back together at this phase where the same problems that breaks you up WILL definately happen again. To those who are facing this phase, please take stock of the situation try to solve the problems that cause the breakup BEFORE thinking if you can get back together again. If you cannot solve the problems, then think of how to let go and walk away. Its better for both you and her.

Phase 3. This is where most of us are at. We remember the good things, we think back to the fun times. We actually are able to make fun of the things we did then and do not really feel that much of pain. We regretted breaking up w/o really understanding or remembering why we broke up. This is the "想但年" phase.

Cheers and good luck for those who still in first love. Cherish, communicate is the key.

Love Doctor
Ethanas

Hermione
26-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Still together, will be together for quite some time. Guess i am 1 of those lucky ones

MMM88
27-07-2005, 02:17 PM
my first luv is a ABP...American Born Philippino.....she is 1 hell of a women ....she is good in bed n gogerous as she is of many races all messed up .....her mum is Philippino , her dad is American , her grandmum is Chinese , her grandpap is Spanish.......
the last i heard she is married and seen with 3 kids walking down LA china town.....Man ...i still missed her ...... :D

sg_boytoy
29-07-2005, 02:55 PM
My first love went on to marry one of our mutual friends, had a daughter and we're still on good terms. Just bumped into her and her mum last month and we are still friendly and exchanged "send my regards to your family" that type of pleasantries. Good lah... :D

My second love got married, then separated, then MIA...

My third love turned SPG and married an ang moh...

My fourth and fifth loves don't know die until where already... ke ke ke

ah bill
13-08-2005, 05:18 PM
Heaven and fate always play a fool on human beings

Wonder how and where are they

Sigh! :(

energyjohn
13-08-2005, 05:29 PM
I'm still wondering how my first love is doing. She's a Malaysian and I haven't been successful in finding her straight after she broke up with me 9 years ago. Haven't find a second love until now. Still miss her. :)

manjieass
13-08-2005, 06:30 PM
still misses her.. sad sia..

antlau
13-08-2005, 09:36 PM
Why we broke up?
It was because of 1 wrong thinking on my part....I was going to be enlisted into BMT after my poly, and she was detained for 1 more year in poly..And she was 4 years older than me, so here i was, 19 odd years old, and she, 23 years old...And I still had 2 and a half years to serve NS before can hopefully find a stable job, and that was when the stupid thought came, let her go find her real happiness...Cos I thought to myself, for her to wait for me for 2 and a half years, and thereafter to start from the scratch, it would be very unfair to her.
So, I told her, "Hope you can find a better man, once you completed school, go and find a better man who can support you and give you stability and happiness in your life."....And she did.....hahahahaha....
I really thought, "If she was meant to be yours, she would come back to you..." How naive....
So now, I am single for the last 10 years..and have totally heck care about finding one...
Cheers.
Sorry for writing my life...sigh..

JIKED D
14-08-2005, 01:25 AM
hahaha my first love ?

she dump me for another guy when i was in National Service ... guess that happened to a lot of Singapore Guys rite ? anyway I was pretty hurt but Heng I found someone after a few months later on

anyway after a couple of relationships later (for the both of us), I contact her again n we became frens again

then recently we were out and she told me that her bf (now ex) cheated on her n make another girl pregnant (which i thought was rather drama rama)

anyway i felt sad for her when she told me her tale even when later i went home and remember that she left me for another guy years ago

now is that retribution ?

kekeke I still keep in contact with my first 3 loves but lost contact with the last two