PDA

View Full Version : Wenworth SPA

Malboy
28-07-2005, 09:49 AM
Hi Bros,

Wenworth Hotel has PRC gals at their SPA. They closed at 3 a.m. I went there for a massage as I was very tired and was offered PRC for RM150 which I was willing to do the job that day. They have changed the rooms and now with toilets in everyrooms. Look good.

powerguy
28-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Hi Bros,

Wenworth Hotel has PRC gals at their SPA. They closed at 3 a.m. I went there for a massage as I was very tired and was offered PRC for RM150 which I was willing to do the job that day. They have changed the rooms and now with toilets in everyrooms. Look good.

where actually Wenworth SPA located? KL or JB?

SAPKON
28-07-2005, 10:02 AM
in kl...pudu area. :)

KLKOOL
28-07-2005, 10:45 AM
How's the quality of the gals?

powerguy
28-07-2005, 10:54 AM
pudu area so big? which part ar? n anything interresting there?

pomrakthai
28-07-2005, 11:56 AM
pudu area so big? which part ar? n anything interresting there?

Hi Bro Powerguy,

Wenworth HC is in Wenworth Hotel. It can be accessed from Jalan Pasar and Jalan Pudu. If you come along Jalan Pudu from the Pudu Jail side [with Pudu Jail on your right hand side] you will come to a cross junction with the Pudu Bomba at 2 o'clock side, keep left before the junction and turn left at 9 o clock and proceed into Jalan Pasar and drive straight on and after you will see a viaduct running across the road ahead of you. After the viaduct [going under the viaduct], keep right and turn in as you will see Wenworth entrance after the viaduct.

It is a 3 star hotel converetd from a block of apartments. My advice: if you are from outstation, dont stay there as the hotel is known to be haunted.

BTW, I have not done any FJ there, I really dun know that PRC is going for RM 150. :rolleyes:

powerguy
28-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Hi Bro Powerguy,

Wenworth HC is in Wenworth Hotel. It can be accessed from Jalan Pasar and Jalan Pudu. If you come along Jalan Pudu from the Pudu Jail side [with Pudu Jail on your right hand side] you will come to a cross junction with the Pudu Bomba at 2 o'clock side, keep left before the junction and turn left at 9 o clock and proceed into Jalan Pasar and drive straight on and after you will see a viaduct running across the road ahead of you. After the viaduct [going under the viaduct], keep right and turn in as you will see Wenworth entrance after the viaduct.

It is a 3 star hotel converetd from a block of apartments. My advice: if you are from outstation, dont stay there as the hotel is known to be haunted.

BTW, I have not done any FJ there, I really dun know that PRC is going for RM 150. :rolleyes:

em... then i rather try Furama Hotel. more choice n also young chick with PRC (RM160), Thai (below Rm150) n some others country.

Wenworth HC have more choice? anyone been there?

Malboy
28-07-2005, 11:58 PM
Wenworth Hotel and SPA just renovated. Look good but not as good as Crystal Crown,PJ. Lot of tourists from China staying there. Everyday 4 to 5 buses load of tourist.

There are a lot of choice of young PRC gals there at the SPA. Open till 3 a.m.

powerguy
29-07-2005, 09:58 AM
wah! PRC? hardly get good service, anyway any recommendation?!

KLKOOL
30-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Went there to check out the place at about midnight. Limited choice because of the time, but some cuties were available. Overall, the service was good and I would recommend the place.

Archiearch
30-07-2005, 03:43 PM
Wensworth is haunted, never heard that before,,,,,,,,interesting,,,,,,,,,,wonder why it is haunted.

Malboy
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Wensworth is haunted, never heard that before,,,,,,,,interesting,,,,,,,,,,wonder why it is haunted.

Most of the hotels are haunted. But not every rooms. When check it the room and you feel uneasy don't stay in that room, ask for a changed. I have stayed there many times before they(Wensworth) renovate. I stay there last week and check it out at the SPA. The SPA is beside the hotel, so no problem. You can also ask the gals to go to your room but have to pay more.

ozziz
01-08-2005, 10:01 PM
Malboy,

How are the goodies and SPA facilities? Are they as described by another samster?

pomrakthai
02-08-2005, 12:04 AM
Most of the hotels are haunted. But not every rooms. When check it the room and you feel uneasy don't stay in that room, ask for a changed. I have stayed there many times before they(Wensworth) renovate. I stay there last week and check it out at the SPA. The SPA is beside the hotel, so no problem. You can also ask the gals to go to your room but have to pay more.

Ya, I agree with you that hotels do have some rooms haunted. Sometimes it all depends on the hotel location too. Example: Ipoh's Tambun Inn..next to a cemetry..those fellas will come to any room they want [if they feel bored in the cemetry] so all rooms have equal chances of being haunted. ;) The former Tan Chee Koon hospital was converetd into the KL Centerpoint Hotel but it became the most haunted hotel in KL! practically every room! According to taxi drivers, some taiwanese room guests checked out in the middle of the night to other hotels!! :eek: Oops , should not talk ghosts in this forum, solly loh

Archiearch
02-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Ya, I agree with you that hotels do have some rooms haunted. Sometimes it all depends on the hotel location too. Example: Ipoh's Tambun Inn..next to a cemetry..those fellas will come to any room they want [if they feel bored in the cemetry] so all rooms have equal chances of being haunted. ;) The former Tan Chee Koon hospital was converetd into the KL Centerpoint Hotel but it became the most haunted hotel in KL! practically every room! According to taxi drivers, some taiwanese room guests checked out in the middle of the night to other hotels!! :eek: Oops , should not talk ghosts in this forum, solly loh

KL Centerpoint,,,,,,,,that sounds real familiar......well, I've been to some creepy hotel in my lifetime,,,,,,,,,one time, I was staying in one hotel in Bangkok,,,,,,,,,I'm just a lowly Executive, when was there with my Director, middle of the night, he actually knocked on my door and came to "mah powh" with me, and told me, his room, someone "kah cow" him, told me next day he can see the "Good Brothers and Sisters", sebe jialat

Hoshimura
02-08-2005, 09:57 PM
can't wait to try =D~

KLKOOL
03-08-2005, 02:07 PM
If u want SPA facilities, go to Andana. 100% legit spa. Wenworth is to have other services :rolleyes:

DeKuip
11-08-2005, 06:00 PM
Bro's,

I went to check Wenworth SPA yesterday, there is around 6 prc gers. I will rate this spa 6/10, captain average, gers quite frenly and damage is RM200.

klang_kia
11-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Bro's,

I went to check Wenworth SPA yesterday, there is around 6 prc gers. I will rate this spa 6/10, captain average, gers quite frenly and damage is RM200.

wahhhhh...Bro so fast go wenworth alredy meh? no ajak also~ :D

Joking laaaa~

sg_kl_boy
11-08-2005, 06:49 PM
If wanna SPA facilities w/ special services, go Spa De palace, worth of $$$..

sg_kl_boy
11-08-2005, 06:50 PM
I think Wenworth just another Furnama at Petaling St...though I never went Wenworth..

TD0620G
12-08-2005, 01:27 AM
Bro's,

went there later in the night since u say until so good..keke ok la a bit expensive at RM200 though for that location. I was initially shown 7-8 girls but since I am quite choosy none of them made it. The 1st batch only 5-6/10 in terms of looks. The captains were quite friendly and accomodating eventhough I gave them a hard time and said none of them suited my taste I wanted nicer looking ones. So they brought in outsiders which I also rejected coz they look even worse than in-house. In the end I said what the heck since i'm already there I asked them to show me again their inhouse girls. Saw one decent looking one who wasn't around the 1st time and went for it.

Looks - 6/10
Body - 7/10 (she had nice hourglass figure)
BJ - 8/10 (one of the best I had so far, almost came I had to ask her to stop)
FJ - 6.5/10 quite sop but she was accomodating and tight
GFE - yes, very friendly eventhough my mandarin isn't good. Likes to hug
Spa rating - 6/10 ( a bit small but captains are friendly and down to earth). Spa decor 6/10 looks clean. They have a sauna and jacuzzi area, a wide screen tv area and a lounge with free food/drinks.

DeKuip
12-08-2005, 09:05 AM
wahhhhh...Bro so fast go wenworth alredy meh? no ajak also~ :D

Joking laaaa~

The numbers u gave me i've tried a few times but none respond... so ask frens to look for prc then end up in wenworth. :D

Thanks again. oh... what is ajak?

DeKuip
12-08-2005, 09:07 AM
Bro TD0620G,

Wenworth u went alone i dun mind, hope next month we both can visit bro TV together.

Will call u later for other stuff.

klang_kia
12-08-2005, 12:10 PM
The numbers u gave me i've tried a few times but none respond... so ask frens to look for prc then end up in wenworth. :D

Thanks again. oh... what is ajak?

eh, is it Bro? then i try call them see any response or not.....let u know then....

ajak = chio, invite.....heeeeee :D

pomrakthai
09-09-2005, 09:47 AM
Hey Samsters...

I got the following FR posted 2 days ago, from another forum, telling about the Wenworth Hotel HC sucks big time:

Quoted ad verbatim:

"I'm glad I finally have the opportunity to file this report on a trip made to Wenworth Spa a few months back. After reading a supposedly good FR by a forum contributor, a few of my mates and I decided to venture into the unknown that is Wenworth Spa located in Pudu. Upon our arrival at around 9pm on a Friday, we saw a few walruses in gowns walking down the stairs (which was an ominous sign) and this is no exaggeration. Well, they must be MLs, so massages are certainly out of the question. We foolishly deposited our valuables in the safety deposit box and proceed up the stairway to the lounge area. The place smelled awful like someone's old socks. We were not even greeted by the OKTs. So we sat our sorry arses at the dining area and beckoned to an OKT to attend to us. Got this Chinese bloke with glasses who was paying more attention to a Chinese soap on the tv than to customers. Told him we wanted to check out the stocks and, after grunting into his microphone, he told us to follow him through the locker rooms and metal door, up the stairs, past the pool and through a long corridor until we reached an inconspicuous hotel room. There, he just sat his fat arse down infront of the tv and told us to wait. All three of us waited about 10 minutes in uncomfortable silence until some PRCs came for the parade. No attempt at conversation was made by this OKT throughout the period. For RM180 to RM200+, these PRC were really nothing to shout about. They would make any non-patriotic Malaysian feel grateful for local produce. So we told the grumpy OKT that we're not interested in what we saw (in the most polite way) and asked if there were any other goods available. The SOB promptly gave us a bollocking in the crudest Cantonese terms one could imagine and even one of the PRCs took delight in joining in the cursing. I have never felt so humiliated in all my years of cheonging. Furthermore, our valuables like our wallets were kept in the safe and it was a long walk back to the reception. We feared that we would be beaten up by the thug like OKTs on the way to the reception. Fortunately, we didn't encounter any problems and got our stuff back. Never again would we venture to Wenworth or any spa in that part of KL for that matter. We made a quick exit to Tropicana and, although not great, at least we got better service from the OKTs. So to all discerning cheongsters out there, take it from me, Wenworth is s#@t and should be raided and shut down for good for all I care.

I'm glad I got this off my shoulders."
End of quote.

So apart from ghosts, you have horrible OKT's and WL's there to fighten the dayloights out of you too :eek:

KLKOOL
09-09-2005, 10:43 AM
Bro,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience at Wenworth. Maybe you had high expectations. Its a f**k shop. Not a Spa. For me, just cut through the crap, check out the chicks. If ok, then go, if not sorry, no problems at all. They have only 2 or 3 chicks which I would rate as "doable" anyway. If your Wenworth not your thing, suggest u stick to places like Cititel and Spa De Palace and away from places like Mandarin Court, Sunshine, GE, etc. Different class man :)

For me , I like different variety. :p

pomrakthai
09-09-2005, 10:56 AM
Hi Bro,

I thought that you must have got me wrong. I did not go there. It was a quoted posting by another cheongster which I would like to share with samsters. Anyway I cant answer for the original post owner. BTW, thanks.it is like a "one man's poison is another man's meat".

suv1278
02-06-2011, 06:26 PM
any update from this spa now

kk123
03-06-2011, 06:26 PM
Bro,

My experience over there ...

Laosy SPA