PDA

View Full Version : PRC Freelance at Taman Gaya

jedycity
01-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Part 1:
I have try many FL or OKT gal…not worth mention…but this one is good. On 23 July 2005 (Sat) , after failed to call Vietnamese(FL) in Johor Jaya…I try to call this PRC…recommended by friend. When I called her ……TCSS a bit (need your skill in a bit) and manage to convince her that I am cheongster. I was told to pick her up at her place at Taman Gaya, opp Johor Jaya. When I saw her from far was like 7.5/10…but when she approached near to my car the rate down to 6/10 lah…..depend on your taste (need to verify by yourself). We was travel from Taman Gaya to Taman Johor Jaya to find a hotel room….cos I am not familiar with Taman Gaya…arrived at one of the hotel and she asked me if I have condom?!??!? I told her that don’t have leh….LL have to go petrol station to buy loh…Arrived at Project and brought some mineral water which required by her, condom and chewing gum.
So, after that arrive at hotel and check in for 2 hours. The room was very neat and nice, cost only $30 ringgit. Then, we was tcss for about 30 minutes and was very Girl friend feeling…we start to bath together (SOP), but she very very hygiene….check my shaft very detail….
Then action have began, we french kissing like no tomorrow. Raba here and there (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34C..i like )…till very high liao and she BBBJ me (she request to BJ, but I rejected. Anyway, she still willing to do so)….only a short while…less that 3 minutes….then she wish to cap and started to ride very slow and gentle (gentle moan) ….very shiok….then changed various position…which also very slow and gentle…take her own sweet time….and me of course suit her lah….but when my turn on missionary position…I started to increase the speed a bit and was like train from slow to fast until she moan very moan loud…don’t know how long lah….cos when I feel wanna shot…I will hold the fire and start to go slow again or stop for a while…then I can feel she was like using her CB to squeezed my didi leh…very great feeling leh…not one time …but many times…till me was unable to take it any more ….wow…shot all the load out liao…..she told me that she have came too….
Then, she will tcss with me naked till time up and we take bath again before we leave.

Name : Sorry Forgot liao
Look : 6/10 (ok lah)
Body : 6.5/10 (she’s short and got a bit of meat at her tummy area)
Bust : 7/10 (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34C..i like)
Frenching : Yes (GF Feeling)
AJ : No
Finger: Yes….outside layer…cannot go inside….she said
BJ : 3/10 (she’s trying to do but not too good, cos she say no use to it. You have to ask for it, whether she want or not…up to your skill)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and wet)…a lot of position…she was so glad….seem that she like a lot….
Attitude : 9/10 (Very Friendly, try to please you what ever I do)
Damage : $150 + $30 (room – 2 hours) + {(CD) + 100 plus (water) + Chewing Glue = $10)}
RTF : Yes….of course….

jedycity
01-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Part 2.
One week later, me was feeling very bored. So, I called her again ….this time was told that the big wind was blowing and do not wish to come out….But after some skill in conversation manage to convince her …but she request me to go to her apartment !?!?!?…Was quite surprise …but being a cheongter…willing to take risk lah… so arrived at her apartment after some struggle to find it. She told me that will not let outsider to come unless good customer like me lah (me the first according to her)….so was very glad with that…
The rest was SOP like part 1. However, was about 1 hour only due to …but very hot lah…no aircon….by the way…she told me that her friend was just opp room and she have told her friend not to come out…..was told that her friend also doing FR…but have not convince her to pass me her friend number…sorry….need more time….or need to cheong with others cheongter….then I can requested her to bring her friend too….hahaha…then should be bingo!…….

BJ : 3/10 (she’s trying to do but not too good, cos she say no use to it. You have to ask for it, whether she want or not…up to your skill)
FJ : 7/10 (tight and wet)…a lot of position…she was so glad….seem that she like a lot….
Damage : $150 + $30 (room – 2 hours) + {(CD) + 100 plus (water) + Chewing Glue = $10)}

Sorry, I will only pass this contact to 5 senior bro who have rep point ..who have up my point or given me others contact...cos don't to pass down contact...then no FR at all .... have learn a lesson last time.... :) ...Sorry, please flame me....
To all bro...u still can pm me...but if I don't reply u..mean u have to wait lah

6" boy
01-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Aisyehman, how come my point never go up one? I rugi lah like that :(

Anyway, good FR bro Jebicity, u champion.

RedDevils6
01-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi there

So what is her contact no?

jedycity
01-08-2005, 05:41 PM
Aisyehman, how come my point never go up one? I rugi lah like that :(
Anyway, good FR bro Jebicity, u champion.
Aiyah...bro...don't say like that lah...up you my humble one point... :)

I_bryan
01-08-2005, 11:29 PM
hi bro jedycity.....
wow , i believe u having great time with the gal.....
u only give the numbers to limited pple huh???
so am i one of the limited pple???

cscs
04-08-2005, 06:36 PM
Part 1:
I have try many FL or OKT gal…not worth mention…but this one is good. On 23 July 2005 (Sat) , after failed to call Vietnamese(FL) in Johor Jaya…I try to call this PRC…recommended by friend. When I called her ……TCSS a bit (need your skill in a bit) and manage to convince her that I am cheongster. I was told to pick her up at her place at Taman Gaya, opp Johor Jaya. When I saw her from far was like 7.5/10…but when she approached near to my car the rate down to 6/10 lah…..depend on your taste (need to verify by yourself). We was travel from Taman Gaya to Taman Johor Jaya to find a hotel room….cos I am not familiar with Taman Gaya…arrived at one of the hotel and she asked me if I have condom?!??!? I told her that don’t have leh….LL have to go petrol station to buy loh…Arrived at Project and brought some mineral water which required by her, condom and chewing gum.
So, after that arrive at hotel and check in for 2 hours. The room was very neat and nice, cost only $30 ringgit. Then, we was tcss for about 30 minutes and was very Girl friend feeling…we start to bath together (SOP), but she very very hygiene….check my shaft very detail….
Then action have began, we french kissing like no tomorrow. Raba here and there (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34C..i like )…till very high liao and she BBBJ me (she request to BJ, but I rejected. Anyway, she still willing to do so)….only a short while…less that 3 minutes….then she wish to cap and started to ride very slow and gentle (gentle moan) ….very shiok….then changed various position…which also very slow and gentle…take her own sweet time….and me of course suit her lah….but when my turn on missionary position…I started to increase the speed a bit and was like train from slow to fast until she moan very moan loud…don’t know how long lah….cos when I feel wanna shot…I will hold the fire and start to go slow again or stop for a while…then I can feel she was like using her CB to squeezed my didi leh…very great feeling leh…not one time …but many times…till me was unable to take it any more ….wow…shot all the load out liao…..she told me that she have came too….
Then, she will tcss with me naked till time up and we take bath again before we leave.

Can PM contact number?

zzzjb2005
07-08-2005, 09:44 AM
Arousing FR, good on you, mate! How you manage to find such lobang in JB...? Pls enlinghten the fellow samster, I always in the area. May I join you some times , so we may be able to get both gals? ;)

jedycity
11-08-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi All Bro,
Was busy lately, anyway have pass the contact to bro jbguy, tommy_cool83, handsome18, & malboy....so bro...please check your pm....
Kindly post FR after you have try.....
Up my point...if you please ....and share your contact if you can....
Thanks in advance..... :D

jedycity
11-08-2005, 03:00 PM
Hi All Bro,
Was busy lately, anyway have pass the contact to bro jbguy, tommy_cool83, handsome18, & malboy....so bro...please check your pm....
Kindly post FR after you have try.....
Up my point...if you please ....and share your contact if you can....
Thanks in advance..... :D

Sorry,
Miss out...bro magical....also have pass you the contact....b4.... :cool:

jedycity
19-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Sorry,
Miss out...bro magical....also have pass you the contact....b4.... :cool:
Hi Bros,
Any update on the FR? Hehehe :D too busy?

honda_jazz88
23-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Hi

I am a new bird here. i know it may be too much if i ask u for the tel. Maybe next time u going out with her, can ask her friend to come and i could join in. what do u think? I provide the logistics matters k?

Honda-jazz

jedycity
24-08-2005, 07:29 AM
Hi

I am a new bird here. i know it may be too much if i ask u for the tel. Maybe next time u going out with her, can ask her friend to come and i could join in. what do u think? I provide the logistics matters k?

Honda-jazz

Sure - sure...in the JB gathering we can discuss in detail.... :D

zzzjb2005
24-08-2005, 12:13 PM
bro. jedycity,
are the PRC gals still around...? I also didn't have the number from you leh...share share at coming dinner, ok? frankly speaking, we should work on buliding our solidarity in JB and lure these PRC FLs to detour to JB at the very least before they balik kampung...Better still, get a sizeable population to station her like GL.

Really look forward to the opening of Sunway College in M Austin...should have a big influx of PRC gals here on "study trip"...just like Subang & Sunway area in PJ. :D

jedycity
24-08-2005, 04:18 PM
bro. jedycity,
are the PRC gals still around...? I also didn't have the number from you leh...share share at coming dinner, ok? frankly speaking, we should work on buliding our solidarity in JB and lure these PRC FLs to detour to JB at the very least before they balik kampung...Better still, get a sizeable population to station her like GL.

Yes...the PRC still around...btw for PRC who detour to JB will always look for OKT lah....I also have the contact.....

Really look forward to the opening of Sunway College in M Austin...should have a big influx of PRC gals here on "study trip"...just like Subang & Sunway area in PJ.

Lets hope together for this dream to come true as soon :D

xmen2003
27-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Nice report!

ARKIVE
20-09-2005, 04:53 PM
Can PM contact number?

jedycity
05-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Can PM contact number?[/QUOTE]

There still have bro who pm me for the contact. Anyway, I will give base on exchange contact.

Whose Bro who up also can lah....

Bro who have provide FR....still don't have......... :confused:

jec8181
18-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Part 2.
One week later, me was feeling very bored. So, I called her again ….this time was told that the big wind was blowing and do not wish to come out….But after some skill in conversation manage to convince her …but she request me to go to her apartment !?!?!?…Was quite surprise …but being a cheongter…willing to take risk lah… so arrived at her apartment after some struggle to find it. She told me that will not let outsider to come unless good customer like me lah (me the first according to her)….so was very glad with that…
The rest was SOP like part 1. However, was about 1 hour only due to …but very hot lah…no aircon….by the way…she told me that her friend was just opp room and she have told her friend not to come out…..was told that her friend also doing FR…but have not convince her to pass me her friend number…sorry….need more time….or need to cheong with others cheongter….then I can requested her to bring her friend too….hahaha…then should be bingo!…….

Sorry, I will only pass this contact to 5 senior bro who have rep point ..who have up my point or given me others contact...cos don't to pass down contact...then no FR at all .... have learn a lesson last time.... :) ...Sorry, please flame me....
To all bro...u still can pm me...but if I don't reply u..mean u have to wait lah
Brother jedycity.......nice job..
i was in jb so long, but still can not get such contact.
normally i cheong hc in jb......
mind to pm me the contac???? are their place safety.....

jedycity
02-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Part 2.
by the way…she told me that her friend was just opp room and she have told her friend not to come out…..was told that her friend also doing FR…but have not convince her to pass me her friend number…sorry….need more time….or need to cheong with others cheongter….then I can requested her to bring her friend too….hahaha…then should be bingo!…….

Hi Bro.....
Long time no FR liao....anyway...was boring and horny day again on last week. I look at my phone list and attempt to call a few contacts. Realised that massage at bakawali 35 …nobody answers the call? Don’t know why? So, call Taman Gaya ‘s PCR (Siow Yu), but she told me that also not free leh. Walau, die from bored & horny liao. Then, no choice ask her…..can give her friend number or not, who live opp Siow Yu room. To my surprised, she agreed to give me…….I was so happy and call her friend directly………

First attempt call…failed. Second attempt call again….answer liao…….then she told me that she was still sleeping. Walau, 12 something in the afternoon still sleeping……good life……
After some sweet talk and ……….she agreed to come out…..drive her to nearby hotel and proceed ...to room

In the room, we was Tcss for a while and she told me go for a bath. Told her can bath together or not. She say can, but the bath room…too small leh… I also feel that lah…..never mind,,,, me go bath first. After, she bath come over me and sit beside me. Open and saw 34 B or C boobs (sorry not good in this, but big lah) Then she cat bath….aiyoh…just ok only……then wanna french kiss…..she said cannot….ok…I respect….then raba here and there…..finally decided to bonk lah……

Ask her to ride….also cannot….walau….all cannot……I try a several position and release liao……a bit loose…….that’s I feel……maybe not shiok……..anyway good that I can release loh…..

Name : Siow Fang
Look : 5.5/10 (ok lah)
Body : 7/10 (she’s thin and tall)
Bust : 6.5/10 (Nice round breast with pink nipper, 34B to C..i like)
Frenching : No (But have a lot of GF Feeling)
Sound effect: a bit of moan……like real leh
Finger: No…………..
BJ : No
FJ : 7/10 (loose, but wet)…a lot of position….
Attitude : 6/10
Damage : $150 + $30 room – for 2 hours, used for one hour plus only (CD she provided & mineral water free)
RTF : No….unless….wanna release and no place liao………
Summary: Compare with Siow Yu……out lah……..

Sorry, I will only pass this contact to senior bro who have rep point ..who have up my point or given me others contact...cos don't wanna pass down contact...then no FR at all .... have learn a lesson last time.... :) ...Sorry, please flame me....

jedycity
02-11-2005, 05:01 PM
One important info was both of the PRC will be here for a few years......so have a lot of chances to have fun......:D

chch
16-11-2005, 05:26 PM
Can give contact or not? Please lor.

jedycity
17-11-2005, 08:34 AM
Can give contact or not? Please lor.

Sorry Bro,
As mention in my thread, I will only provide based on exchange. As u were newbies, I will verify your contact. After that, I only given my contact. Therefore, based on this condition given, you can feel not fair, but I have cheated too many times. Up too you.....:) ...This verification is needed to protect the girl....what if you were AV
Btw, I will only need contact in area such as JB and S'pore only, don't provide OKT number and other then mention area. Thanks :)
Contact that I already have, so don't give me anymore;
OKT JB: Japan, Sam, Gui, Xiao Kui, Massage Johor Jaya, Permas Jaya, Skudai, etc.
OKT in S'pore: Win, Jen, Janny, Bo, Aikon, Helen Korean, KK, Niko, Mike, Sam, San, TJ, etc.