PDA

View Full Version : The Green Elephant @ Sg Wang

sg_kl_boy
07-08-2005, 12:59 PM
This is my 1st Post on SB...hope not getting zap by any bros....

Reach KL last night about 1120pm.
Feel very tired after 4 hours drive, go TGE @ Sg Wang which saw some brother mention below...

Park car at Lowyatt, then walk across the road towards TGE, step in, the captain straight me to the small room, like karaoke room, but door open. Sit inside and captain pass me a cigratte, well, just smoke n tell her wan malay local but all with customer....:(

After 1 mins captain bring 2 local chinese, one tall, slim & one abit plump, but atleast B cup not like the slim only A cup from my experiece...so choose the plump one as I like BIG....:p

Proceed to the room and wait, kns, the room so old, mattress not even change, dunno got how many ppl slept that nite...but got one big mirror....

After 3 mins the gal coming, close the door. Straight remove shirt/bra herself, then I also remove myself lor....She said go shower 1st.

When shower, just use soap wash my dick & ass, other not even touch the water....

Proceed to the bed, give me abt 10 mins so so massage, then ask me change to front, kissing my whole body like rush hours...kns....then put a cap on me n bj, also so so , then ask me coming in....

So I man on top abt 3 mins....she start unpatient and said change position, this time she on top, kns, like jumping on me, just wanna rush me cum, finally release...she immediately wakeup, go shower gain with me, also wash dick & ass only...then tapao n said tq to me n go...WTF services...

Found the other facilities also very lousy, very old....

Name: Tan Man Ting from JB
Boobs: hmm shld be arnd 32B
BJ: so so, keep on using tissue clean mouth. (With Cap)
FJ: 5/10
Damage: 230+5% Credit card charges for full package include spa faciliries...

Just to share my experience and advise all bro dun go the sucking place...
I hear Spa De Palace very nice, probably will try today or tomorrow ....

warmnites
08-08-2005, 10:24 AM
hehe sorry to hear that but that place old apek one like taxi drivers maybe like LOL :D

sg_kl_boy
08-08-2005, 10:47 AM
hehe sorry to hear that but that place old apek one like taxi drivers maybe like LOL :D
nowonder....wtf....
will try Spa De Palace this afternoon, unfortunately alone...cannot try the vip 2 hrs one.....lol

MMM88
08-08-2005, 02:06 PM
This is my 1st Post on SB...hope not getting zap by any bros....

Reach KL last night about 1120pm.

Name: Tan Man Ting from JB
Boobs: hmm shld be arnd 32B
BJ: so so, keep on using tissue clean mouth. (With Cap)

Bro....mus be damn horny ....reach KL @ 11.20 still wan to F#*k.....
u drove up on a sun nite......biz trip ??? :confused:
Haha...so funny ....tissue n bj...mus be beri GREEN....

ciakpachineng
08-08-2005, 02:36 PM

Ya, that place sucks and has staff trying to pull customers..Also not discreet as near to exit of shopping complex so very open to public's view.
Prefer Deluxe in Federal Hotel ...more discreet tho have not been there for long time. Spotted bf (with JB car plate) sending not bad looking WL to work once.
Don't like KL comsex as dominated by those shady syndicates...good experience so far is Sunshine in Jalan Baba (service similar to GL150 with some ex-GL150) and the HC in HSBC is also not bad.

Read abt lots of PRC action in Tanjung Sepat (famous seafood place) near Kuala Selangor...abt 2 hrs drive from KL...don't know abt quality tho.

P.S. Noted that U pay by credit card...not worried by confidential info or credit card fraud? :D

hellosingapore
08-08-2005, 10:10 PM
Dat plc was gd long time back lah...anyway the 1 under same company at Federal Htl also sucks...even Mid Valley standards had drop :(

CNNcmg
09-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Try the mid valley or the HC at armada PJ...
They are much better then Green Eklephant

tazzer
09-08-2005, 03:31 PM
green elephant no doubt is in bad condition.. one thing good abt GE is michelle.. ex-gl.. but she's not there anymore... anyone knows where she is?

BeatAeroplane
09-08-2005, 03:34 PM
I can vouch that the Green Elephant is really rundown. The bedsheets look like they have not been changed for weeks, the carpets are soggy and dirty. I would not even advise walking barefoot between the bed and the bathroom. The girls move around the establishment like an assembly line arrangement. Some of the recommended HCs in KL would be:

1) Concorde Hotel;
2) Cititel at Midvalley
3) Spa De Palace near Beach Club;
4) Armada Hotel in PJ
5) Crystal Crown Hotel in PJ

Badboy68
09-08-2005, 05:43 PM
Dont bother with GE. Just went to Cititel a couple of weeks back and after cheonging..saw identical twins...knn scold the OKT why never recommend...OKT said that names are Gigi and Fifi...petite and quite nice looking...can do both together...called Citital but they are now working today..cbb..must try again and fulfill this fantasy..

tazzer
09-08-2005, 07:30 PM
called my ever faithful OKT in cititel.. indeed there is an identical twins there.. will definetly try them.. bonk unidentical twins once.. really my fantasy man..

sg_kl_boy
10-08-2005, 11:37 AM
went Spa De Palace on Monday, quite a good experience, will post FR later ...

dennis7
14-08-2005, 03:04 AM
any 1 try alice b4? i think she is the best in GE. i tried her 3 time d... i like french kiss with her....n we fuck like hot couple..... when u enjoy the fucking... u wont mind d condition is gud or not.... rite?

pariyapon
16-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Last time tried GE about 3 yrs ago. I usually ask them for their photo book (cheong foreign ones mah! russians/korean) and then go to their rooms normally at Federal. They even had 16 yr olds local ones at the time. Sad to hear place so deteriorated.

tazzer
16-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Dont bother with GE. Just went to Cititel a couple of weeks back and after cheonging..saw identical twins...knn scold the OKT why never recommend...OKT said that names are Gigi and Fifi...petite and quite nice looking...can do both together...called Citital but they are now working today..cbb..must try again and fulfill this fantasy..

sadly gigi and fifi stopped working there.. there goes my fantasy. anyone knows where they are now?

one more thing.. michelle 'ang pai' of GE also quits.. anyone knows where she is now?

why all the good FLs keep moving.. is so hard to keep track...

k3nnyx
06-01-2006, 01:48 AM
On Tuesday, a group of us was feeling abit itchy and we all headed down to Skyriver..

I gave Bro KLKOOL a ring when we were on the way there to see if he wanted to join us as he had just PM-ed me his number the day before. He didnt pick up so i assumed he was busy. Quite late at night..

So we went down to the ever trusty Skyriver but suprisingly it was a letdown.. Not much girls, only 3 available and according to the captain, all the good ones went back for chinese new year after having made enough money.

So we then went down to Green Elephant in Sg Wang.. I took a girl named Theresa which one of my friends in our group claims to have known or seen somewhere before. Apparently shes constantly on vitamin K.. ;)

Anyhow, she was actually quite good..

Name: Theresa
Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5 <-- more on the small side
Body: 6
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8
FJ: 7.5

Only reason why i thought the BBBJ and the AR was extremely good was she kept licking in the straight line from the asshole all the way up thru your nuts and then eventually to the top of your little bro with the tip of the toungue. New experience man and was extremely good.

Overall, a satisfying bonk although the facilities were kinda sh1t.

So the following night, which was last night, we went to Skyriver... proceed to Skyriver thread.. hahaha

:)

CibLover
06-01-2006, 11:33 AM
Bro k3nnyx,

Good FR. Glad that you're in the SBF spirit; bonking and sharing FRs..hehehe. Seems like someone is up to bro KLK's standard,lah.. Can't get enough and horny always..keke.

Bro GTM, like that we retire, liao. :D

shiok1968
06-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Bro k3nnyx,

Good FR. Glad that you're in the SBF spirit; bonking and sharing FRs..hehehe. Seems like someone is up to bro KLK's standard,lah.. Can't get enough and horny always..keke.

Bro GTM, like that we retire, liao. :DSure or not? If sure, then let's retire together and just sit around and have coffe and eye candy. After that can also retire to your favourite place which is just behind.:p

CibLover
06-01-2006, 11:42 AM
hahaha....

Welcome, welcome back. Ya,lah...we retire together. Coz' nowadays, bro KLK and bro TD always say see look, see look only..and wanna save "bullets" for their trip up north.

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 11:46 AM
On Tuesday, a group of us was feeling abit itchy and we all headed down to Skyriver..

I gave Bro KLKOOL a ring when we were on the way there to see if he wanted to join us as he had just PM-ed me his number the day before. He didnt pick up so i assumed he was busy. Quite late at night..

So we went down to the ever trusty Skyriver but suprisingly it was a letdown.. Not much girls, only 3 available and according to the captain, all the good ones went back for chinese new year after having made enough money.

So we then went down to Green Elephant in Sg Wang.. I took a girl named Theresa which one of my friends in our group claims to have known or seen somewhere before. Apparently shes constantly on vitamin K.. ;)

Anyhow, she was actually quite good..

Name: Theresa
Looks: 7
Boobs: 5.5 <-- more on the small side
Body: 6
BBBJ: 8
AR: 8
FJ: 7.5

Only reason why i thought the BBBJ and the AR was extremely good was she kept licking in the straight line from the asshole all the way up thru your nuts and then eventually to the top of your little bro with the tip of the toungue. New experience man and was extremely good.

Overall, a satisfying bonk although the facilities were kinda sh1t.

So the following night, which was last night, we went to Skyriver... proceed to Skyriver thread.. hahaha

:)
Sorry about Tuesday... was quite busy... Next time SMS me first, sometimes I can SMS back during meetings when others are having discussions.... GE got good stuff ah... hmmm... any other new recce on GE? Got to say a b little skeptical cos too many bros have too many bad experiences there... anyway, glad u had a blast. Cheers dude

sexkingkl
09-01-2006, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=dennis7] Alice in GE , is she the one with glasses ....:rolleyes:

CuntMan
09-01-2006, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=dennis7] Alice in GE , is she the one with glasses ....:rolleyes:

Sigh, this place used to be my hangout place, Ivy, Joanne, CK ? Gucci ? Lots of FL actually, GE doesn't keep stock, mostly r fl called in my OKT. So i usually get numbers from those fl and contact them straight after our encounter from GE.

I think bros can try gettin girls numbers after bonk. Sumtimes they give fark up attitude coz of other customers doin that to them. I usually try to chat them up, ease up the tense feeling for them. Imagin us being the girl, meet up with cheongsters, very tense leh, of course straight wanna finish our job and go 4 next one lo. But if can chat nicely, spend sum time, surely they will gip better service, altho there r cases where they dun even wanna chat, then bad choice lo. :D

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=sexkingkl]

Sigh, this place used to be my hangout place, Ivy, Joanne, CK ? Gucci ? Lots of FL actually, GE doesn't keep stock, mostly r fl called in my OKT. So i usually get numbers from those fl and contact them straight after our encounter from GE.

I think bros can try gettin girls numbers after bonk. Sumtimes they give fark up attitude coz of other customers doin that to them. I usually try to chat them up, ease up the tense feeling for them. Imagin us being the girl, meet up with cheongsters, very tense leh, of course straight wanna finish our job and go 4 next one lo. But if can chat nicely, spend sum time, surely they will gip better service, altho there r cases where they dun even wanna chat, then bad choice lo. :D

Hmmm.... sounds like good advice... maybe will give the place a try again soon :p

sexkingkl
13-01-2006, 03:54 PM
was at GE last week , ask OTK ( Ah Hee ) for new girls ..
he say got 1 new one call "K K" .. so call her .. only 19 years old , very good(pussy will very tight) , should try her out if u guys go to GE ... :p

DRYDUST
23-01-2006, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=sexkingkl]

bros, u call them up to deal elsewhere or in GE:confused:

CuntMan
23-01-2006, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=CuntMan]

bros, u call them up to deal elsewhere or in GE:confused:

If in GE definitely must bonk lo, but if u think she is worth to try again or u like her, then go get her number lo.

Sum r willin to gip coz they r part timers, GE and Delux nowadays take partimers no more house gals.

So partimers not willin to let GE take the cut ma deal direct lo. Rm 198 for a bonk but do u know how much goes to GE and how much goes to gal ? Rm 100 for girls only.

This i learn from a gal i know there, "baby" dun think she works there anymore, student only leh.

Just a tip for havin good deals :
Try to be friendly, unless the girl pushes, else tell her dun need to rush, take your time. But usually if peak hour, 9 pm till 12 they dun have time to waste as they try to maximise their time. But 2 which is last call only they have time to chit chat and talk and sumtimes, get free ride home lo. Of course dun be pushy on fetchin her home or anything, coz they r human la, after GE they wanna pretend they never do such jobs at all. Most important is in front of their friends.

I think this applies to not only GE, other can try but sum joint r very pushy dunno if coz they r tied down to contract or sumthing that's y i try to look see look see more than lok sui.

yslguy
03-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Recently went there. They had renovated.

The dining area is more spacious and added 2 computer for internet surfing and area for us to relax and watch Astro.

FR

Tim Tim ( sweet sweet in contoneese)

Height:+-5"3
Body: 7/10 ( boobs size is okay for her height)
BJ: 8/10 gentle, deep through
AR: 9/10 she pokes her tough in to my ass hole, really nice
FJ: 8/10 sound effects is good and keep asking me to bang harder
accomodate in changing position ..
RTF: yes

damage 198 (member price)

As I said being a member has special price and buy 10 free 1 round.

yslguy
03-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Recently went there. They had renovated.

The dining area is more spacious and added 2 computer for internet surfing and area for us to relax and watch Astro.

FR

Tim Tim ( sweet sweet in contoneese)

Height:+-5"3
Body: 7/10 ( boobs size is okay for her height)
BJ: 8/10 gentle, deep through
AR: 9/10 she pokes her tough in to my ass hole, really nice
FJ: 8/10 sound effects is good and keep asking me to bang harder
accomodate in changing position ..
RTF: yes

damage 198 (member price)

As I said being a member has special price and buy 10 free 1 round.

yslguy
25-04-2006, 04:44 AM
more info about tim tim
she is the cute cute type and also a bit chio after makeup.

She is one of the beautician doing part time in Green Elephant...

Still missed her ass poking AR so much ..hmm and her moan asking me to fuck her harded and faster ... hmmm

HARD ON .. neeed to TFK only can sleep liao ..

DRYDUST
25-04-2006, 08:49 AM
more info about tim tim
she is the cute cute type and also a bit chio after makeup.

She is one of the beautician doing part time in Green Elephant...

Still missed her ass poking AR so much ..hmm and her moan asking me to fuck her harded and faster ... hmmm

HARD ON .. neeed to TFK only can sleep liao ..

bro, so now your card got how many stamp alredy? enuf for the free bonk or not?:p ... ask her wanna hav some facial cream or not, we can supply mah. kekeke

yslguy
26-04-2006, 08:54 PM
Bro Dry dust
One more stamp I will get my free bonk already :).

I just received sms to day regarding GE Spa's 8th annivesarry promotion
as below

The 8th anniversary Of gree elephant spa.
from 2/5 to 8/5, 12 pm to 6 am.
free spa, sauna & refreshments.
50% discount for massage & foot.
5%-10% discount for approximately 100 above ( p ) massage girls.
Sungai wang plaza basement .b2
tel:03 -21440377,03-21440378.
We're looking forward to seeing you. thankyou ......

So wanna have cheaper bonk or free sauna pay a visit there

my recommended girls
Tracy
Alice
Diamond
Tim Tim

Happy bonking brothers...

DRYDUST
27-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Bro Dry dust
One more stamp I will get my free bonk already :).

I just received sms to day regarding GE Spa's 8th annivesarry promotion
as below
So wanna have cheaper bonk or free sauna pay a visit there

i this case i see u on 2/5, @1pm...??? lunch mah:p

shiok1968
27-04-2006, 11:03 AM
i this case i see u on 2/5, @1pm...??? lunch mah:pIf I am still in KL, can follow you or not?:p

ukcheong
27-04-2006, 11:14 AM
If I am still in KL, can follow you or not?:p

why u wanna follow? You HORNY or HUNGRY??

shiok1968
27-04-2006, 11:18 AM
why u wanna follow? You HORNY or HUNGRY??You guess. Guess correctly and I will give you a prize the next time we meet up.:rolleyes:

DRYDUST
28-04-2006, 09:50 AM
If I am still in KL, can follow you or not?:p
sure bro...include u & boinker in my plan alredy....free lunch leh:D

DRYDUST
28-04-2006, 09:51 AM
why u wanna follow? You HORNY or HUNGRY??

u 2 wanna follow isit?

serembanmen
28-04-2006, 11:26 AM
i this case i see u on 2/5, @1pm...??? lunch mah:p

I am going too, Bro KLkoo are u comming!!!:D

KLKOOL
28-04-2006, 11:58 AM

Bro... u have my number... as long as u call... I sure show up one... hehehehe... when have I let u down :rolleyes:

DeKuip
28-04-2006, 12:14 PM

Bro serembanmen, nowadays only ask KLKOOL... no good lah! :p

DRYDUST
28-04-2006, 12:20 PM

my fren...u r cummin also...pls buy us some seremban siewpau, they said the food at GE CMI lah.....:D

mbz777
28-04-2006, 04:32 PM
My dear KL tai kors / seniors, newbie like me can join ah? sounds interesting lah...confirm or not ah? lunch hour got ger start work so early meh? u all goin for free makan or wat? :confused:

KLKOOL
28-04-2006, 06:51 PM
My dear KL tai kors / seniors, newbie like me can join ah? sounds interesting lah...confirm or not ah? lunch hour got ger start work so early meh? u all goin for free makan or wat? :confused:

Will let u know lorr.... hehehe :D

DeKuip
29-04-2006, 05:15 PM

This newbie oso have the protential to become 1 of the KL top Farkers... time will tell. kekeke..

DRYDUST
30-04-2006, 11:38 AM
i really go for 'makan' only la bros...salary not out yet wor:)

JohnRinggo
01-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Bros in KL, Green Elephant and Deluxe have both seen their best days gone by lah.
Went to Spa de Palace tonight. quite quiet cos rain and holiday. After sauna, sent upstairs and examined the goods. Local girls never change lah so tired already. OKT brought out the PRC girls. Quite a few new ones. Saw a girl called Sisi who was giving me the "flying eye" during the line-up. Good legs and decent face and quite friendly looking so picked her.

I have been to Spa de Palace quite a few times by now but this time is the most satisfactory. Her body was really solid, not as tall and busty as I would have usually liked, but nice handful of natural breasts, good skin, nice legs and smooth long hair (that she used to rub all over my body). But best thing about her was her service and attitude. Catbath was long and skillful. BBBJ was shiok, with a combination of deep suction, wild head rotation kind of action and tender licking. Lots of ball licking too. Had her in 3 different positions. At the end of the session, she just lie there with me for 10min stroking my chest and TCSS. Fantastic attitude. Highly recommended.

yslguy
08-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Sorry bro drydust, dekuip and KLKOOL,
was not able to make it on 2 may coz family visiting. Need to accompany.

Anyway last friday had makde the attemp to get my final stamp with discounted rate at 188.

Leave office 30 minutes earlier coz had early morning meeting, but due to jam it took me 50 minutes to the battle field ...

Was hungry, so took the buffet dinner ... but the food was not good but at least has more food than normal time. They had fried rice, fried bee hoon .. kong pou cuttle fish, curry chicken, ...

Afterwards the captain attended me for screening. After he get my member .. and do there goes the girls parade. 5 girls lined up .. anna, boey, timtim, tracy, and joane. 4 out of them I tried already so decied to wait for the next batch that are still working.

Since no much choices left, the OKT recommended Jojo, the "wall sticking service provider" ( Chi Pek - in cantoneese) means the service is really good one. I said okay lets wait and see.. coz she was in the middle of take away service. So i had some time play around with the computer in their pantry .. watched some movie clips under the software called meta cafe. Some funny commercials nothing special to mention about.

After 20 minutes wait, Jojo is back after scan through .. 155 cm, long straight hair , quite a cute look. So I okay with Jojo. And was brought to a room without mirrors.. :( the only room left ) ..

Anyway as long as the girl is good other things does not matter anymore. as the FR (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1435187#post1435187) i mentioned in Crytal Crown ..

Finally jojo is in. still in er casual wear, white tee shirt with jeans without make up. Still tat sweet and cute. She is very friendly.. and cheerful girl.
Once she stepped in I found that she looks familiar.. after I told she, she was shock a bit and tell me she does not remember ppl quite well. also asked me I saw her some where else or bonked her before? I was really clueless..

Anyway we undressed and step into the washroom.. she clean me nice and ask if I wanna AR I said sure .. she said some customer doesn't like it tats why she asked. what a considering attitude. after cleaned my body and little head she knee down and give me a blow job in the bathroom.

These scene looks familiar to me and it made me recall of her . She actually i sthe first first girl I had in GE last year. Well she is a good one other wise I wont remember her.

after cleaned up we went out to the bed as usual startup position face down ass up. she start cat bath me every inch of my back.. She pressed her tits against me which licking.. moving downwards to my ass and she does a good AR but no excelent like Tim Tim (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1424310&postcount=28) down to my foot exclude toe. It was a very joyfull bath. After back .. it front time. She lick my neck, nips and stayed there for quite some time I don;t know how long was it .. but I hope its forever but what about my little bro if it is forever?!!

luckily she moved down slowly to my knee, her hand nvr stay free while she cat bathing, her hand was scracthing my balls while licking me. WHAT A WONDERFULL MOMENT that cannot describe by words.

Finally she her tounge come to my balls wow .. my litlte bro already rock hard at this moment... licking and swallowing my balls .. my feels grow even more higher when she wrap her lips against my cock... gentlely .. twisting her head around my hard cock .. deep throat... and twisting her head 180 degree from left to right ... amazing . I already lost my self at this moment...

I stopped her coz I almost explode already .. she said If i cum, she will lick it clean for me.... i cannot stand already hearing this.. so she quickly put on the condom and I noticed that her nipples was swollen and I knew she is also high already ... one thing special about her is the right nipples is actually hidden inside i only come out if she is high .. I purposely go and suck it so that i erected and come out to say high to me hehe .. she say I am naugthy :) haha ..

she mounted me quickly .. and i grabbed her breast .. 32B handfully but not too big just nice. due to the over expeceted BBBJ, I already cummed...

we chit chat for a while and she cleaned me up.

look: 7/10
body: 7/10
Cat bath: 7/10
AR: 6.5/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8/10 accomodating in position changing
GFE: 6, cheerfull and friendly good attitude.

RTF: YES!

Cheers, happy bonking and stay tuned for a few more FR that I would like to share.

yslguy
08-05-2006, 01:04 AM
After 3 days..
as I promised ... I had made a return to GE o redeem my free bonk after 10 stamps obtained.

OKT recommended me Porche .. 155 cm 32B,fair and cute sweet look.

I confirmed the booking coz she already booked when i screened her.
We for some shower and pool dipping and watching the entertaining Ultimate Victory , a taiwan variety show hosted by Jacky Woo. The OKT came to me telling that this girl cost me more coz she asked for more allowance during here interview coz she provide more than average service. I said I wanna redeem my free bonk by paying extra RM20. At the same time I ask for some malay girls for line up and screening. 4 was displayed but only the one called jasmine catches my attention. Tall slim girl with big eyes. But Lips tick a bit too red. No decision was made.

So dissapointed there were no food in the dining area, so I ordered for a maggie soup. Not welly done as expected.GE provides lousy food service. any way thats no my main objective for being here. After 50 minutes wait I tot I am going to bonk the chun girl who knows the OKT told me customer extended time.. so pissed off. Hence I decided to go for the Malay girl - jasmine, which cost me zero cents after 10 stamps i got on my card.

Was brought to room 29. Luckily the room is nice with queen sized double bed and four walls with floor to ceiling mirror and a comfortable single seated declineable sofa.

the girl came in and dimmed the lights greeting me and praising my hair style is nice .. any telling me looks like korean actor wor... just pretend to appreciate that compliments lor.

She underessed and Undo her bra .. she seems like shy coz wrapping her self with towels when showering me. 5/10 for her job on bathing me. She told me she worked there only few months and still virgin coz her clients all wants kis kiss hug hug only. She asked me to teach her how to do. DO I believe her? ofcourse NOT .. don't be silly trusting that non-sence.

Dried my self up and jump into the bed. She dimmed the light again till almost dark. I pretent to be shy looking at her when she undo her towel .. she laughed and tot I also shy .. (well this world is full of faking, bro. Just accept it) ..

She cat bath me starting from my back then my ear, afterwards turned me around face up ass down the licking my neck and nipps .. not as thorough as Jojo (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1474532&postcount=47). at least her hand not forgoting to stroke my little bro while she licking my knee..
She does an okay job licking my balls .. and BJ is okay also deep throat but not much techniques used.. just deep throat but she do worked hard trying to please me .. hence I will give her a hardly passed.. also thanks to the mirrors I can view her from all angle while she sucking me hard.. the only thing i could see is her pussy coz the door don't have mirror.

I almost cannot stand already I stooped her.. and sit up and i sucked her nipps which erects till 1cm-1.5cm .. (after I sucked it become longer ) .. this is the effect that can only see on small tits girl .. her hand not forget to stroke my cock to keep it hard .. quite a wise girl ..

she capped my little bro and mounted me .. she is a real cow girl that knows how to ride a horse .. good FJ .. but no sound effect ..By now I am sure that she is not a virgin ... if what she said is true, I already broke it and she is now no longer a VIRGIN. but no blood was sighted so this shows that she was telling lie.

Anyway I shooted quite fast coz my time is running up .. have to rush home .. she cleaned my cock and I slept on the bed for a while tired after cumming hard... recently not performed well loose to girls so fast .. must rest more and divert my attention...

I showered my self coz she already dressing up when i recover from my orgasm ... what to do ..

after shower we chit chat a bit and found out that she was a mixed arabian and malay. and her mom is mixed chinese malay. no wonder her eye is big and looks arabian.

FR
look:6.5/10
body:6.5/10 small tits A cup, about 160cm slim type with no extra fat
Cat bath: 4/10
AR: N/A
BBBJ: 5.5/10
FJ:6/10
GFE: can be ignored coz no much feel but friendly for chatting and willing to go out clubbing with chinese, mat salleh, arabian

RTF: nope unless you wanna try the 50% arabian and the 1.5 cm erected nipple

happy bonking .. and I will consider come back for Porche .. she is a definately cute girl.

DRYDUST
09-05-2006, 11:25 AM
Sorry bro drydust, dekuip and KLKOOL,
was not able to make it on 2 may coz family visiting. Need to accompany.
Cheers, happy bonking and stay tuned for a few more FR that I would like to share.

...bro, u really make full use of the loyalty program hor...anyway, i found our that they only hav 5-6 inhouse gers working at 1 time, not to mention those callouts usually come at nite/weekends? true ah?

yslguy
11-05-2006, 07:38 PM
According to my experience I noticed that there are few in house girls that always there.

Anna, Jojo, Tracy, tim tim(part time), Suki( colledge girl), Boey, Fanny,

But not sure if there are girls only come in during nite time.

KLKOOL
12-05-2006, 02:25 AM
According to my experience I noticed that there are few in house girls that always there.

Anna, Jojo, Tracy, tim tim(part time), Suki( colledge girl), Boey, Fanny,

But not sure if there are girls only come in during nite time.

Yeah... but are these girls any good ??? Since u have seen all of them... maybe u can give some additional input... cheers bro.

yslguy
12-05-2006, 03:51 PM
Bro,

Tracy
look: 7/10 cool and big eye
Body: 7.5/10 quite busty 34B but not firm
BJ: 5/10 maybe about 8 months back she still new
little haired and a bit pinkish pussy
FJ: 7/10 quite accommodating
RTF: maybe

Jojo refer to her FR (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1474532&postcount=47) i had posted

Visit my reviews for jojo (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1474532&postcount=47) and tim tim (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1424300&postcount=27)

Boey
look: 7/10 cool and elegent look but friendly
body: 7.5/10 slim and petit. 155cm, 33B
little haired pussy
BJ: 6/10 tried her last year dunno if got improvement or not.
FJ: ejacuted before entring what a shame coz too tired .. I remember once stepped down from the bus 5am morning i pay visit to GE.

Suki
look: 7.5 looks like the taiwanese start Shu Qi. thats y she called her self suki.
body: 6.5 a bit saggy tits and some baby fat
BJ: 7
FJ: 7.5 she really enjoy having sex ..
GFE:6.5 she come and kissed me once step into the room, and tells me she enjoy having sex with me.

Anna
From penang
look: 6
body: 6 tall, A cup,
AR: 5.5
BJ:6
FJ: 6.5 quite accomodating in styles and molesting u with u pumping her to ensure ur hardness ..

Fanny
Look: 6.5 cute face but less smile, with very little pimples scar on face.
body: 6.5 at least got 33B height: about 156 cm
never tried her before .. stay tuned for future review if I bonked her.

hope this helps .. brothers..

KLKOOL
13-05-2006, 03:30 AM
Great posting YSLGuy... must really meet up with you one of these days and try GE with u... :D

yslguy
13-05-2006, 11:04 PM
Bro sure no prob. Lets do it when u back. Me going for my gem. Best time for me is 6 to 9pm. Tue to wed. Hit and run. Unless my season is on and i am free after office hours.

lobsters
26-05-2006, 09:13 AM
hi, guys

This is my first FR.

Been to this place yesterday alone. OKT bring in 7 girls, only can remember Lisa (NL) and Fiona. Choose Fiona. Bath , Catbath everything seem like so green vege (Cin Chai) lor. her skin not smooth lar like touching sand lor.

look: 6/10 too much ICI
Body: 7.5/10 quite busty 34C not firm but tall about 16+ CM
BJ: 4/10 Cin Cin Chai Chai
little haired pussy, not dark color.
AR: not try cozz i dont like it
RTF: i dont think so
GFE : Dont even Think about it, like rush hour.

will try lisa if got chance to go there again.

DRYDUST
26-05-2006, 04:38 PM
hi, guys

This is my first FR.

Been to this place yesterday alone. OKT bring in 7 girls, only can remember Lisa (NL) and Fiona. Choose Fiona. Bath , Catbath everything seem like so green vege (Cin Chai) lor. her skin not smooth lar like touching sand lor.

fren...nex time dont go alone la, PM the others mah...especially those bros in this thread:)

jtang01
27-06-2006, 11:00 AM
First FR

Owe it to Bro Yslguy for the best fj to date since joining Samster approximately 2.5 months ago

Name: Tim Tim
Earlier details: Can refer to Ysl post
Additional details as per below

CIM: yes
BJ: Many different posture similar to Mun Mun (CC) and Joey (Imperial)
RTF: twice already
GFE: 7/10
Makeup: Heavy makeup on face

KLKOOL
27-06-2006, 04:50 PM
CIM: yes
BJ: Many different posture similar to Mun Mun (CC) and Joey (Imperial)
RTF: twice already
GFE: 7/10
Makeup: Heavy makeup on face

Finally... I get to read an FR from U... bugger... so fast RTF liao arr kekekeke

CibLover
27-06-2006, 04:54 PM
First FR.......

Ok, lah....

Now can up u liao. KNS...now only got FR. How many u owe us liao? :rolleyes:

yslguy
27-06-2006, 10:26 PM
Way to go bro Jtang!

WOW you are the man RTF so many times already ...

Glad you loved tim tim so much ...!

mbz777
28-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Wah, tim tim can allow u to cum-in-mouth 1 ah? i oso wanna try lah...does it means 2 shots or at the end of FJ she take off CD to let u CIM ah?

punt
14-07-2006, 09:46 PM
Has anyone visit the A1 spa which is a branch of green elephant lately? they use to have a pretty girl name xiao qian, anyone know which spa she is working in now?

DRYDUST
17-07-2006, 10:24 AM
Has anyone visit the A1 spa which is a branch of green elephant lately? they use to have a pretty girl name xiao qian, anyone know which spa she is working in now?

mr punt, when is yr last visit to a1? i dont think these prc will stick to 1 place for long, anyway wil be glad if u can update us on this joint...i was there long time ago...

thong lover
25-07-2006, 08:45 PM
so . . . u guys wanna know about tim tim? she was previously manning the cash register at GE upon her return from a two year waitering job in london. she is now working part time at GE and usually shows up at 7pm (whenever she works).
as far as her sexual prowness .... u have to try it out yourself. but suffice to say that with her decent looks, somewhat rounded face with a CFM look, she gives out great service.
she will come top you , hug you and kiss you (she is a great kisser) ....making you feel comfortable. she'll then take off your cloth ... push you gently onto the bed so that you lieon your back, and proceed to unbuckle yr belt and unzip yr trousers .... while keepin eye contact with you.
post shower .... it's all pure sex ..... her bbbj is exquisite, deep throating you, licking yr bulb, sucking yr balls. her pussy is sweet, not heavily haired anf she'll play with her clit as you ram her, fuck her ... she'll moan and wriggle yr body.
and you like CIM . . . yes, she'll deep throat you after yr series of fucks and suck you raw .... till you come straight into her mouth. she won't swallow your cum .... but fuck, cumming in her mouth is exquisite.
enuff said . . . try it out yrself.

DRYDUST
26-07-2006, 09:26 AM
mr.thong, appreciate your report. anyway i always see the same names in the FRs, any new reccomendation? i heard that there are only few inhouse WLs and the rest are parttimers, correct?

mbz777
26-07-2006, 10:04 AM
till you come straight into her mouth. she won't swallow your cum .... but fuck, cumming in her mouth is exquisite.
enuff said . . . try it out yrself.
wah lau, bro thong...ur FR very sexciting lah...i think mebbe i wana go try tonite oredi....dunno if she working or not? wats the damage like?

DRYDUST
26-07-2006, 05:03 PM
i think mebbe i wana go try tonite oredi....dunno if she working or not? wats the damage like?

bro..u turn pro fxxker alredy ah, camped few days at SR stil cant get enuf:rolleyes:

sin0033
27-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Hahaha... My fren n I went the other day. OKT very enthusiastically reco his place saying got many gals. Local Chinese, Malay and Indian also have. Their gals RM 260 cat but only charge RM 230. So we said OK we wan to see chinese. He stepped out and returned with 1 gal. Tall but a bit old. Said to be Ms Malaysia contestant but I think must have been eliminated at state level. So we said no. OKT said never mind, Malay and Indian also have. We asked for other chinese and guess what he said.....

Sorry, only 1 chinese if want must get from other HCs. MH...

thong lover
28-07-2006, 03:53 PM
The normal choices at Green Elephant are not necessarily great .... they cud be somewhat older looking. Ask the captain for partimers ... they are usually better (if you go for looks and sometimes also better in service). Make friends with teh Captain, tell him yr desires and usually they can match what you want. If you want to try a malay .... who looks like a Chinese, try Apple. She's a bit garang but after you coax her, sweet talk her she's OK .... good BBBJ. And she's the type who take on 2 - 3 guys in one go. Has a strong sex drive and will let you fuck her which ever way you want. She is small , like Tim-Tim, Boey .... my kind of size but has good flesh tones, as she had been pumping iron before.
Overall GE as a place is not particularly fantastic ... it has mirrors all around. But if u have a good responsive, obedient girt with you, who really needs mirrors. It's not the cleanest looking place either but bearable under the circumstances.

yslguy
29-07-2006, 07:22 AM
wah lau, bro thong...ur FR very sexciting lah...i think mebbe i wana go try tonite oredi....dunno if she working or not? wats the damage like?

The damage should be 198 for member plus one stamp, u can get their membership one the spot one lar.
Non member 208.

jerrystockton
02-08-2006, 04:20 PM
i dropped by weeks back and i found out that most of the girls there are always the same. I tried suki and her face really look like Suki. She told me that she is a TAR College Student (dun know how true lar). A small body but frim breast... service not too bad and not so good.. but worth for a try as fucking her just like fucking a movie star..

akira26
11-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Yesterday 2:30pm i went to GE for the first time visit. OKT come recept me and send me some girls for screening. Chinese, Malay, Indian also got. so I chose a Chinese girl, Anna. Dunno if you have tried, this girl is have a nice body, tall, decent face.

Anna has a pair of nice boobs, slim waist, moderate size ass "ngam ngam hoo"... The BBBJ was terrific. Really treat my little brother with care and gentle. Love the ball licking very much. Then come to FJ. Well, I wonder why in such a hurry?... Just when i started to enjoy a pose, she wanted to change pose already. Then i said "huh, so fast??.... Okay." Her on top, missionary, then doggy. Shit!! doggy is my weakness, sure cum on doggy. Guess i need to play more doggy with my gf to get used to the excitement. What i dun like about Anna is she is pushy, feel like want to finish the job fast. Then the mourning sounds a little fake. And i barely touch her boods as she tried to avoid it. Damn!... what is sex without boobs squeezing and nip kissing?? The worse is she keep covering her eyes by putting her arms on her forehand during the missionary. What?... I know i am not handsome, okay... show me some enthusiasm, can or not... sigh. So, the rating as below:

ANNA
look: 7/10, like Anna Song (Asian4U.com)
body: 7/10, tall
Cat bath: 3/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 4/10 quickly want pose change
GFE: 0 yes, feel very much like a routine.

Then to all bros here...any other good girl recommendation in GE? looking for girls that make me feel like farking a gf, with all those French kissing, patient and accomodating type. Might go try Genesis next time.

jerrystockton
12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
Yesterday 2:30pm i went to GE for the first time visit. OKT come recept me and send me some girls for screening. Chinese, Malay, Indian also got. so I chose a Chinese girl, Anna. Dunno if you have tried, this girl is have a nice body, tall, decent face.

ANNA
look: 7/10, like Anna Song (Asian4U.com)
body: 7/10, tall
Cat bath: 3/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 4/10 quickly want pose change
GFE: 0 yes, feel very much like a routine.

Then to all bros here...any other good girl recommendation in GE? looking for girls that make me feel like farking a gf, with all those French kissing, patient and accomodating type. Might go try Genesis next time.
i tried her before, she is a bit moody. Sometimes treat u not so nice and sometimes treat u nice. Well, looking for a girl that make u like karking with GF is difficult in GE. There was one before, vivian, just check with michael (manager in GE). he may be able to recommand one to u.

KLKOOL
12-10-2006, 11:22 AM
akira26... nice FR... but GFE : 0 yes means ??? :confused:

Latex Man
12-10-2006, 12:36 PM
Well Bro Akira26, Suki as mentioned by Jerrystockton is a good bet for GFE at GE (though still not the best). I have an FR in another thread KL after dusk. Another syt called KK is also a good bet (my favourite) but might not be that good in the service department but definately GFE (which is kind of like a real life girlfriend, service can't beat the pros!;) )

akira26
12-10-2006, 06:03 PM
akira26... nice FR... but GFE : 0 yes means ??? :confused:

Bro, KLKOOL... what i mean was. "kinda SOP only"... sorry to confused you bro.

akira26
12-10-2006, 06:06 PM
Yo my bro... thx for the info man.. sure will try those FL you recommend. gatal again ordei. :D

Parker
19-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Hi bro,
can any one tell me in detail about Tim Tim at green elephant

wisecity
19-10-2006, 06:24 PM
Hi bro,
can any one tell me in detail about Tim Tim at green elephant

hi bro,

can u 'cheong' Tim Tim at green elephant first, then tell every one in detail?

KLKOOL
20-10-2006, 02:07 PM
hi bro,

can u 'cheong' Tim Tim at green elephant first, then tell every one in detail?
Hoi schoolmate... what happened to you lah... so quiet liao...

BTW... if ppl here actually read though got FR on Tim Tim one... hehehe...

wisecity
20-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Hoi schoolmate... what happened to you lah... so quiet liao...

BTW... if ppl here actually read though got FR on Tim Tim one... hehehe...

hi bro kool,

been lying low nowadays.......quite busy oso

thanks for all the tcss notification i received. vil try to attend one of these days.

chao!

KLKOOL
22-10-2006, 11:06 PM
hi bro kool,

been lying low nowadays.......quite busy oso

thanks for all the tcss notification i received. vil try to attend one of these days.

chao!

Look forward to it bro... lot's of catching up to do leh hehehe

Parker
28-10-2006, 11:53 AM
Bro, thats an old FR on Tim Tim,what I mean is can any one provide a new one,like in these last few days.

KLKOOL
28-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Bro, thats an old FR on Tim Tim,what I mean is can any one provide a new one,like in these last few days.

Go and try urself and write new FR here... we are not ur servant... u want update we are suppose to pay $$$ to fark her and update u arr ??? :cool:

boy_
11-11-2006, 03:08 AM
hey bros. im so excited. haha. tats cuz im rite now at GE using e computer. i actually wanted to try Suki after all those FRs. but cuz i spent too much time on soccer n reading thru those FRs. Suki got taken up . sian 1/2. so bo bian e overexcited OKT so anxious for me to call a girl he scared i run away or wad, so i chose michelle wonder she good anot. but actually, i wanted to take tim tim but the OKT told me mus wait till probably sex. cannot la. i tired liao. so bo bian i chose michelle she look quite slim n OLD. to me. anyway, will update u guys on the FR once im done. wish me luck n a fruitful bonk. !!

boy_
11-11-2006, 04:19 AM
bros, in a rush still at GE. michelle not bad. cant write a proper FR now. tis is how i rate her.

looks 6.5/10
HJ:7/10
BJ:8.5 of 10 to me.
FJ: 6/10(ok la. cant expect her to b good at everything)
RTF: i will, after trying e others when i haf time.
DAmage:250 1 hour .

KLKOOL
11-11-2006, 07:32 AM
DAmage:250 1 hour .
So high ??? BTW... u are very lucky to get michelle... she is easily SS standard...

boy_
12-11-2006, 05:32 AM
250 high?? 250RM leh.. anyway plus a massage. SS standdard? wads dat? anyway, i did enjoy myself with her. i was actually planning to haf a 2nd round after her.(incase she not shiok.) but instead, she was great, so i left GE a happy man. will definately RTF at GE. but onli when i go KL shld b abt 6mths time. haha.

curiosityz
12-11-2006, 08:35 AM
So high ??? BTW... u are very lucky to get michelle... she is easily SS standard...

bro, think i will get her next time during my trip there since it is your recommendation :)

boy_
13-11-2006, 04:43 AM
ss standard is wad? pls enlightened tis newbie. thanks a many.

Latex Man
16-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Bro KLKool,

i guess it is stating the obvious when you truly know your stuff. The last time i was there my friend wanted to RTF Michelle but she was on out call. Personally i haven't tried her but my friend couldn't stop pestering me about her.

Anyway Tim Tim is ok so my friend says never tried her before. Suki is also a 6.5/10, very GFE. I have an FR in KL after dusk months ago. Wrong thread because i couldn't find this one.

Anyone horny this weekend? My friend and I might be hitting GE on Friday/Saturday morning?

KLKOOL
18-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Anyone horny this weekend? My friend and I might be hitting GE on Friday/Saturday morning?
I am... but would cost too much to fly back to KL for a bonk :p ... Why not also try the sister establishment, Deluxe ? hehehe... stock there also not bad

Latex Man
20-11-2006, 12:38 PM
Salutation Brothers,

Yeah I know this place is not a favourite for you lots but me and my friend hit that place on Friday night around 10 pm. Funny it was really quiet with plenty of SYT but no clients. As a result the bonus was that the girls which are usually busy or not around are available!

Anyway, once we landed, we hit the pool to relax ourselves. This was when we realized that it was a bit quiet. Surprisingly the usual okt that mans the pool is missing, maybe GE pay him too little so he left for somewhere else. Upon asking other okt, he showed us the stocks immediately and there were a good 7 girls to choose from. Of course, Michelle wasn't working that night according to Sod's law but suki and jojo was available. I have tried both and on the last occassion suki (yes it's a long time ago) so i decided to go for the "chi pek" service as once described by fellow brother here. Paula was on my target but having discussed with my friend, eventhough she looked sweet and nice but i think the service has left much to desire.

Anyway, showed to room, i waited a good 5 to 7 minutes before Jojo came. i couldn't remember her looks since the last time as i was only concentrating on her good services but this time i manage to look properly at her. Not a looker at all but hey doesn’t really matter if the service more than compensates it. It was pretty SOP for her but for newbie she is worth a try. She will definately give you a shock when she BBBJ your small brother in the shower while it is still limping and change it to Mr +++ongkat Ali. Catbath, AR, BBBJ with slight deepthroat all very satisfying. Only thing is you have to bonk her yourself. Didn't ask for position change but came nonetheless. Overall, a satisfy bonk.

Met my friend at the canteen and had maggie mee for supper. Downloaded our experience and my recommendation of Suki didn't disappoint him although he never really like GFE syts but he said it was satisfying nonetheless. He did make mention that she frenched all the way.

Summary as follows:

BBBJ : 7.5/10
Catbath: 8/10
AR: 7/10 (sticks her tongue right in the hole)
Overall: 7/10
RTF: maybe, but getting SOP already.
Damage: 218 VIP member (there is another VVIP)

This Deluxe is the one at Federal right? Went there once to try their Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Damage 260! Service was poor but the girl is very pretty with skin like ivory. From China what to expect? GE okt has once offered to take us there so that i can accumulate chops nonetheless. I have not really seen the girls there but only seen photos.

Latex Man
22-11-2006, 09:35 AM
Can anyone see my monday post? :confused:

Latex Man
29-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Re-post. Something wrong with my browser cause can't see the new post.

Salutation Brothers,

Yeah I know this place is not a favourite for you lots but me and my friend hit that place on Friday night around 10 pm. Funny it was really quiet with plenty of SYT but no clients. As a result the bonus was that the girls which are usually busy or not around are available!

Anyway, once we landed, we hit the pool to relax ourselves. This was when we realized that it was a bit quiet. Surprisingly the usual okt that mans the pool is missing, maybe GE pay him too little so he left for somewhere else. Upon asking other okt, he showed us the stocks immediately and there were a good 7 girls to choose from. Of course, Michelle wasn't working that night according to Sod's law but suki and jojo was available. I have tried both and on the last occassion suki (yes it's a long time ago) so i decided to go for the "chi pek" service as once described by fellow brother here. Paula was on my target but having discussed with my friend, eventhough she looked sweet and nice but i think the service has left much to desire.

Anyway, showed to room, i waited a good 5 to 7 minutes before Jojo came. i couldn't remember her looks since the last time as i was only concentrating on her good services but this time i manage to look properly at her. Not a looker at all but hey doesn’t really matter if the service more than compensates it. It was pretty SOP for her but for newbie she is worth a try. She will definately give you a shock when she BBBJ your small brother in the shower while it is still limping and change it to Mr +++ongkat Ali. Catbath, AR, BBBJ with slight deepthroat all very satisfying. Only thing is you have to bonk her yourself. Didn't ask for position change but came nonetheless. Overall, a satisfy bonk.

Met my friend at the canteen and had maggie mee for supper. Downloaded our experience and my recommendation of Suki didn't disappoint him although he never really like GFE syts but he said it was satisfying nonetheless. He did make mention that she frenched all the way.

Summary as follows:

This Deluxe is the one at Federal right? Went there once to try their Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. Damage 260! Service was poor but the girl is very pretty with skin like ivory. From China what to expect? GE okt has once offered to take us there so that i can accumulate chops nonetheless. I have not really seen the girls there but only seen photos.

gamerstabalism
17-03-2014, 01:17 AM
im new..i just want to know..and will try it..what do i do if i entered the hotel or the spa??ASAP

gamerstabalism
17-03-2014, 01:30 AM
im new..i just want to know..and will try it..what do i do if i entered the hotel or the spa??ASAP

ProtonCar
20-03-2014, 12:35 AM
But got many rubbish too . Cheap but really rubbish .
Such as Vibro diving Dolphine or NPG - THE TRICKSTER G RABBIT VIBRATOR etc ...
I trust the sales personal and never ask the sales person let me feel the strength .

Yesterday went to Sg Wang condom house , ask the sales person to recommend a good stuff .
He recommended me a beginner vibrator call 7 function (Dual bullets) and delay spray .
Test with my girl yesterday night , her first tried on vibrator .
This experience really surprise , she totally change from quiet type to "B i t c h" , she moans liked being killed when she reach orgasm .
So so much water leaking from her pussy , her face look damn high and hungry .
When I inserted my penis into her pussy , I can feel her pussy so tight compared normal . She really stimulated and keep asking for more .
Really a great sex experience .

Tom88
20-03-2014, 12:57 PM
Chor her liked FL . Haha.......

ProtonCar
30-03-2014, 11:29 AM
Re-post. Something wrong with my browser cause can't see the new post.

Salutation Brothers,

Summary as follows:

Where is the place ?

TigerFC
02-04-2014, 10:51 PM
GE got Viet ?
What is the damage ?

pting
02-04-2014, 11:58 PM
GE got Viet ?
What is the damage ?

I did visit GE last week, they have viet but not many girls to choose, quality also not very good. You can try Saboon and Radius hotel spa which have the most viet girls. A1 genesis hotel also have some viet girls.:)

pting
02-04-2014, 11:59 PM
I did visit GE last week, they have viet but not many girls to choose, quality also not very good. You can try Saboon and Radius hotel spa which have the most viet girls. A1 genesis hotel also have some viet girls.:)

It is RM188 at GE, A1 and radius, RM198 at Saboon for Viet girls.:)

TigerFC
04-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Not many choices . Sure mo ?
I saw many there . May be all transfer jor ..:D

tungking75
05-04-2014, 07:45 AM
GE is getting quite rundown. Patrick our OKT was great in making sure we were comfortable. He pulled out his Thai, locals & baksos. Girls were around 6-7, some might hit an 8 overall for body sculpture. This place overall is good for a quick n go if you're not fussy; it's just the place has really got a lot to think about.

365fucker
05-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Yesterday went to Sg Wang condom house , ask the sales person to recommend a good stuff .
He recommended me a beginner vibrator call 7 function (Dual bullets) and delay spray .
Test with my girl yesterday night , her first tried on vibrator .
This experience really surprise , she totally change from quiet type to "B i t c h" , she moans liked being killed when she reach orgasm .
So so much water leaking from her pussy , her face look damn high and hungry .
When I inserted my penis into her pussy , I can feel her pussy so tight compared normal . She really stimulated and keep asking for more .
Really a great sex experience .

Bros ,
I agreed on your FR , vibrator really best but I am not encourage use it too often .
Once in a while is OK . It Is perfect for those couple never experience sex orgasm . Let her know what is real sex orgasm . What is crazy orgasm . :D

But for long term , the best is to keep exercise and improve our stamina .
I feel that after exercise , I got strong feeling that I want sex . Some more no need delay spray also can stand hard and long time . It is because my body not also easy tired . May be ...
I like the feeling .

Totally agreed . This killing weapon only use as surprise present . Dun use it every time .

Nick John
01-05-2014, 11:24 AM
GE is getting quite rundown. Patrick our OKT was great in making sure we were comfortable. He pulled out his Thai, locals & baksos. Girls were around 6-7, some might hit an 8 overall for body sculpture. This place overall is good for a quick n go if you're not fussy; it's just the place has really got a lot to think about.

Any good pure massage girl there . Skillful one .

Nick John
05-05-2014, 11:14 PM
Upset massage yesterday .

MartinGG
12-05-2014, 10:09 PM
So bore .
Any good ML around there ?

tungking75
13-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Any good pure massage girl there . Skillful one .

Not that I know of bro. For a good massage I suggest that you take a peek at those proper massage parlors, they're the best for real massages

kucingkurap
16-05-2014, 01:06 AM
visited this place few days ago, mirror 3 chi, few more viets, they also have many indians .
sadly none of the prc have the looks & only one of the viets appeals,
before i made up my mind another customer took her..
well, ended up asking for a massage & had to wait for 20 min ,,( for one to come over from nearby spa) .rm 130 for an hour., rather steep?
the room for massage was worn & tired.luckily the thai woman does her massage quite well,

will I return to GE? no la..
( PRC 250, viet 230)--this is ex$$ for a place that had seen better days,

TigerFC
16-05-2014, 01:45 PM
So pity .
What happen to many Loi there ?

HHM12
23-05-2014, 11:17 AM
So char already .
Last time ok . Many choices there .

Hornydieme
23-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Bro... U kena chye Tao dy... Was there last tues while outstation... Must agree with u the standard drop so much ... Too many Indians le... Most proberly the better ones go better place to work like in menara HSBC ... I paid rm188 for a Vietnam by the name of lulu... Was kinda ok for look but not the best... As was tired of looking ard n since near sg wang ... Decided to go ahead... Sop ... Lulu strip n shower tgt... She makes sure your didi is very clean for bbbj... Cat bath all over n she allows painting n I managed to French her ... After a while capped n pump her in various... I must say she is quite ok with a few position... Finally after awhile of sexcisise ... I did a very bad thing... Removed my cap n shoot all over her n she was screaming! Lol ... Some of my troops landed on her A cup n a little on her cheek! Hehe ... She slap me saying make up spoil!
After a while ... Shower tgt again n left a happy man...
Guess was lucky to choose her as the rest really cim!

Name lulu (Vietnam)
Age early 20s
Look 6.5/10
Boob A only
Gfe 7
Service 7
Rtf got better choice

365fucker
09-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Time to go release jor .

TigerFC
26-06-2014, 12:43 PM
Attached my FR for this Aphrodisiac 10 modes vibrator .
Thanks for bro info about this awarded vibrator . Really worth .
I bought it from Sungei Wang yesterday evening . Tested with my honey at night .
Initially it look liked others vibrator , when insert into her pussy , she moans as normally .
But when turn to strongest vibration modes , she scream . :D
When start stimulate her clitoris , she pees .
Really Stim when she reach orgasm . Moans so loud . So so much water pees .
Very geng . I will forever remember this moment ,

Just tested with my honey .
She like it very much . Very very wild sexy just now . Haha.....
She react very crazy . :D
I bought it from Sungei Wang . But I think Tropicana city mall or Endah parade should sell cheaper .

Will get one today for my GF birthday celebration .
Let her crazy whole night . :D

ProtonCar
03-07-2014, 11:31 AM
Any update on GE SPA ?
I prefer Viet .

Roysinga
03-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Went in once about 5 months back, for some reasons, didn't feel right, so left after having a quick look. Any Bro been there recently? Heading back to KL soon, might check it out again. Thanks.

HHM12
08-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Went in once about 5 months back, for some reasons, didn't feel right, so left after having a quick look. Any Bro been there recently? Heading back to KL soon, might check it out again. Thanks.

I saw many Arabian there last time .

MartinGG
11-07-2014, 12:26 PM
My favourite FL Linda no more working there .
:mad:

TigerFC
18-07-2014, 10:15 AM
She moved to Goxx Coxxxx hotel .

Nick John
27-08-2014, 08:27 PM
I think she back already .

xiaohanhan
23-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Went to KL and stayed at BTS. Used to visit saboon but decided to try out GE. Went in, atmosphere is run down. OKT asked me what kinda girl I wanna try and I said Vietnam. Brought in a few girls (all cannot see except 1 average one). Picked the average one @ rm188. Straight away went inside room without lock. She have to use a torn chair to block the door =.=". Bathed me then do a little massage, she said tired. Kaoz... Then she put on 1 cd and started sucking my cock. After that, removed and replaced with a new one for FJ. I was beh tahan with the lousy service liao and gave a quickie and left. Rtf? NO WAY!

ProtonCar
24-11-2014, 07:13 AM
So char already ?

Protonsaga69
14-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Green elephant still there ?

princeofpersia
17-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Yes, still there, surviving on money from tourists arabs and whites. OKT still selling useless fake "pil tahan lama" for RM35.

Green elephant still there ?

Cougar21
25-05-2017, 10:28 PM
Went to GE on Tuesday morning. Got a pretty short, cute viet girl. Super great service, high gfe feelings n de best is huge juggs like D+ cup but sags like papaya. Will give FR soon.

Cougar21
25-05-2017, 10:56 PM
GE got Viet ?
What is the damage ?

Got. When i went there last Monday dey showed me 2 viets, both with huge boobs.

jonni
06-05-2022, 07:05 AM
Still operate ?

jonni
06-05-2022, 07:07 AM
Just share by latest experience on my new toy .
I bought a vibrator last week called APHRODISIA-WILD FLIRT Vibrator from Tropicana city mall (cheaper compare Sungei Wang condom house about RM20 but expensive compared Endah Parade condom shop) .
I let my GF try yesterday night , of course use together with VigRED and delay spray .
Initially I use my tongue to itched her .She very enjoy it , so much water leaking from the hole ...then I continue with fingering .....but she complain feeling no good , may be my finger too.small to her .
Then I took my new toy , she very excited (she like vibrator as foreplay) .
I started with slow stimulation , she seem normal , nothing excited .
I keep "cucuk" slowly and lick her , about 5 minutes , she started "dim" bed "dim" blanket .
I quickly increase the vibration to strong , she moans so loud , begging me to move fast .....keep said "very itched , very itched ......fast , fast , fast ........"
Suddenly I saw water shoot from her pussy to almost 2 feet away ...she squirt
I was so surprise and damn excited . Continue with fast "cucuk"
She pees again and again .....
She squirt 3 times . Wah ....damn excited .
Then she stop and ask me to hug her . She said feeling liked reach heaven and totally blur . She said thanks for giving her such great experience .
She look very tired and ask to rest .
But problem is I haven start my engine , my didi still hard .
She request to proceed with BJ , her BJ very good . She BJ almost 5 mins .
I feel going to ejaculation , immediately hold her head and continue cucuk . (she dun like BJ to mouth because cannot stand with the sperm smell)
She tried away but failed , I give her a nice shoot . All shoot into her mouth .
I request her to swallow it , she think a while then really swallow .
Wah , damn great experience to me . If everyday like that damn "song" .

Just asking . Where is Sg Wang condom shop ?
Never try vibrator and any sex product before . Interested to try because my GF too cool .....Not enjoy sex at all :(

woonkl
08-05-2022, 11:16 AM
Just asking . Where is Sg Wang condom shop ?
Never try vibrator and any sex product before . Interested to try because my GF too cool .....Not enjoy sex at all :(

Level LG and G . Got 2 condom shop there .

Siam750
09-05-2022, 10:12 AM
Green elephant permannat closed . But u can try few new hot spoy there . Suc as Fuxxxx and Heavxxxx .

Ramrayjohn
18-04-2024, 03:08 PM
Who remembers Casey (Kacy?) Malay girl.. she was the best