PDA

View Full Version : KL info

Red_Dusty
26-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Will be in KL over next weekend staying at Holiday Villa KL. Any HC nearby or FL to recommend will be appreciated.

pomrakthai
26-08-2005, 10:23 PM
Will be in KL over next weekend staying at Holiday Villa KL. Any HC nearby or FL to recommend will be appreciated.

Try the Horizon Spa [Holiday Villa itself..Lift 4 M floor] and I strongly recommend ML... Ivy, nice and sweet and perform good massage.

fong
27-08-2005, 08:22 PM
email me at [email protected]
if u need a companion at nite!

sexcuore
29-08-2005, 08:27 AM
Holiday Villa at basemnet got Blue Apple Spa.. or try Atlantis KTV ..hehehhe

KLKOOL
29-08-2005, 11:00 AM
The nearest HC will be at Armada Hotel and Crystal Crown in Petaling Jaya, just a short taxi ride from where u r staying.

Night Devil
29-08-2005, 02:29 PM
I think the Holiday Villa that mentioned by bro Sexcuore and KLKOOL is located in Subang, is not the Holiday Villa in KL (there are 2 Holiday Villa, one in KL and one in Selangor). So if you stayed in Holiday Villa KL, inside the hotel already got one Spa center and the nearest Hotel with Spa is Sucasa.

sexcuore
29-08-2005, 04:23 PM
oh.. sorry my mistake.. yah.. HV < KL is near the chinese embassy along jln ampang. If looking for very nice clean n executive SPA.. try the Citibank building.. very nice place.

BUt hanky panky.. sucasa is good... i believ they still serve ASEAN dishes..

KLKOOL
29-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Oops, sorry about that. Forgot that there is a Holiday Villa in KL. Apart from Sucasa, u may want to take a cab to Spa De Palace at Life Center.

donzdonz
29-08-2005, 06:33 PM
bros,
I tried Holiday Villa (Ampang) once,
the usual parade before the real thing, not impressive at all,
unless some of you could tell me otherwise!

Cititel (Midvalley) Ah Girl is good & cute! Does 5 flavors including "ice fire 5 storming sky" she call it! watch out for one old freaking captain, blur idiot who doesn't cares abt yr adventure there! look for the neat ones, they're more pro and attentive. std RM198 package but u can ask for massage too for RM238 depending if the gal u choose knows how to do it.

I'm looking for contacts for PRC who do outdoors or even betta if there's any chio & sexy(slim type pls) individuals! pls help

Night Devil
30-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Apart from Sucasa, u may want to take a cab to Spa De Palace at Life Center.[/QUOTE]

Yup... agree with you brother Spa De Palace is good, the facilities is excellent and they serve late till about 3am. But the girls quality have to depend on your luck and the time you going. They did serve for 'locals food' and imported 'PRC foods'.. :p
And nearby there may be you can pay a visit to Beach club or Thai club there, is a pub or disco, may be you can try your luck there also. If get nothing from there then just directly go and release in Spa De Palace. These 3 places just walking distant, less then 5 minutes.... :)

fong
03-09-2005, 02:49 PM
i do provide gall for outdoor over nite work the price is from rn 350 onward
depend on the type of gal u choose i do provide gal from local to foregain
please email me at [email protected] for futher imformation!

warmnites
03-09-2005, 11:17 PM

wah! overnite for RM350???? got young uni chicks???

fong
04-09-2005, 08:29 PM
wah! overnite for RM350???? got young uni chicks???
well we will send some gall to ur room and let u choose
then u paid the money and we will collect the gal after 6 hours!
tat it >
pls email me if intrested only for thoose who r for real!

fong
04-09-2005, 08:38 PM
for thoose who r intrested please email me ur room n hotel name
that all imformation i need please dun ask if u r not keen to it ok!
all gal are below 25 n from 21 years old i assume that they all can provide u all a good service! or else we can change the gal for u if u r not statified
with the service provided!
tq>:.....................

Red_Dusty
06-09-2005, 10:17 AM
Thanks to Bros Promrakthai, Fong, Night Devil, Sexcuore, KLKool and Donzdonz for your replies and recommendations.

Really wanted to try the Spa de Palace as this seemed to be the on the 'best of' list but unfortunately my schedule was too tight. Settled for the in-house spa (Horizon Spa) on Sunday afternoon. Not too bad, $68 for normal, $188 for special.

Will try the Spa de Palace the next time I'm in KL again. Cheers. :)

logonpal
12-09-2005, 05:25 PM
hi

i m going to Kl frm 26-29 sept...

still thinking of which htl to stay at subang/PJ:

hilton? armada? eastin?
which hotel hv good HC tat i can call for room service? a nice massage follow by good FJ...

Pls advise, tks

Pal

KatoeyLover69
12-09-2005, 09:12 PM
hi

i m going to Kl frm 26-29 sept...

still thinking of which htl to stay at subang/PJ:

hilton? armada? eastin?
which hotel hv good HC tat i can call for room service? a nice massage follow by good FJ...

Pls advise, tks

Pal

Try the USJ Summit Hotel. They have a spa called " Topaz Spa ". :p I heard that with the closure of the famous Mint Hotel, all the girls have moved to Topaz Spa ( owned by the same boss ??? )

logonpal
14-09-2005, 11:36 AM
Try the USJ Summit Hotel. They have a spa called " Topaz Spa ". :p I heard that with the closure of the famous Mint Hotel, all the girls have moved to Topaz Spa ( owned by the same boss ??? )

Hi

OK! USJ Summit hotel...
very likely i will stay at the armada hotel/ or PJ hilton.

Is it far from these hotels?
btw, wat is the charges like?

Any brudders have any recent FR?
Tks
Pal

sexcuore
14-09-2005, 05:16 PM
from Hilton or Armada its not that far....to summit. but advise u not to go during peak traffic hrs.. that place is chocker block one.

nearest to u will be armada itself and Crystal crowne.. u can walk there if u want.. about 500 to 700 meters. stand in fornt of armada hotel lobby.. walk to main traffic area.. turn right.. walk 500 meters.. then hotel is on ur right. after the fiorst traffic lights.

Night Devil
14-09-2005, 05:20 PM
very likely i will stay at the armada hotel/ or PJ hilton.
Pal[/QUOTE]

Hotel Armada itself already have a Spa.. there have some ang pai that quite pretty and provide quite good service... may be you can have a try there...
cheers

zappy1985
15-09-2005, 12:00 AM

Hey, I'll be in KL next week. How to contact you. I'll let u knw which day is ok for me. My email [email protected]

cheers!

logonpal
22-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Hi

confirm staying in eastin next week...
read the FR on the HC... somemore the bad supercedes the good:

1. avoid julie (svc sucks)
2. Sheila (malay girl - good)
3. Summer (chinese girl - good?)
4. Kik0 (good?)
5. Wei wei (good girl type - good)?

my preference of a good time = can do frenching, BBBJ, fingering, and of course, FJ w/ cap of course...

Hear a few brudders mentioned that the HC is oso 'dirty' - scare scare men!!!

Pal

moneymoney
22-09-2005, 07:47 PM
for thoose who r intrested please email me ur room n hotel name
that all imformation i need please dun ask if u r not keen to it ok!
all gal are below 25 n from 21 years old i assume that they all can provide u all a good service! or else we can change the gal for u if u r not statified
with the service provided!
tq>:.....................

where your girl from?? I want local girl woh.

fong
14-11-2005, 08:48 PM
hi all bru i m back ! so how anyones cheongster still wan some lobang from me?

Tyral
15-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Well I am making my way to KL next week.

fong
15-11-2005, 09:03 PM
can email me for some lobang here [email protected] i got a lot of lobang at kl!

KLKOOL
16-11-2005, 01:06 AM
hi all bru i m back ! so how anyones cheongster still wan some lobang from me?

Fong, join out Gathering lah...wanna meet you in person b4 we give you business mah.:D

KatoeyLover69
16-11-2005, 01:41 AM
Fong, join out Gathering lah...wanna meet you in person b4 we give you business mah.:D

Bro KLKool,

Better follow JB Samsters' SOP ......... Never trust anybody until you have met and talked to them ....... Who knows, they might be ' mata-mata ' in disguise ??? :mad:

fong
16-11-2005, 07:49 PM
where your girl from?? I want local girl woh.
erm local very hard to get leh now!

fong
16-11-2005, 07:51 PM
okok find i oso want tto meett up u all n shares my lobang wit u all ! e mail me for the gathering ok!

fong
16-11-2005, 07:52 PM
yaya tat rite!
i agreeee!

let meet up some where!

Better follow JB Samsters' SOP ......... Never trust anybody until you have met and talked to them ....... Who knows, they might be ' mata-mata ' in disguise ??? :mad:[/QUOTE]

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 02:47 PM
okok find i oso want tto meett up u all n shares my lobang wit u all ! e mail me for the gathering ok!

Bro, gathering at Sri Hartamas tonite. I have PM u my mobile. Pls SMS/Call me for the details

fong
17-11-2005, 03:05 PM
Bro, gathering at Sri Hartamas tonite. I have PM u my mobile. Pls SMS/Call me for the details
bor sri hartamas too far lah bukit bintang can or not!

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 12:13 PM

Nvm, arrange to meet u another time lah bro. ;)

fong
18-11-2005, 03:06 PM
okok thk bro!

BLUESMAN
18-11-2005, 06:55 PM

We have one brother all the way from Klang and another one from New Zealand here for holiday also can find the time to be with us. I think that speaks well for people who are genuienly interested to meet up.

boinker
18-11-2005, 08:31 PM
News flash.... looking for Kang tau in KL?

Tune in to TV3 news they have kang tau of imported tosay RM70-80.

To all bro who keep asking for kang tau dont say I dont tell you where to find kang tau.:D

fong
19-11-2005, 10:08 AM
We have one brother all the way from Klang and another one from New Zealand here for holiday also can find the time to be with us. I think that speaks well for people who are genuienly interested to meet up.
sorry loh ! ok it just too hard to make it on tat day coz i just check my mail on the day but already too late sorry ok next time sure i be there 1 !

BLUESMAN
19-11-2005, 03:58 PM
sorry loh ! ok it just too hard to make it on tat day coz i just check my mail on the day but already too late sorry ok next time sure i be there 1 !

No worries .... you are most welcome to join us in any of our gatherings in future.

Cheers.

BLUESMAN
19-11-2005, 04:00 PM
News flash.... looking for Kang tau in KL?

Tune in to TV3 news they have kang tau of imported tosay RM70-80.

To all bro who keep asking for kang tau dont say I dont tell you where to find kang tau.:D

Bro Boinker...what is this imported tosay you talking about leh. Read your post so late when tune in to TV3 already miss whatever that was.

Cheers.

boinker
19-11-2005, 04:13 PM
no lah its just a special report about imported tosay doing FL/WL in kl and they also show how the reporter aproach them.

TD0620G
20-11-2005, 04:03 PM

1st so desperately ask ppl to contact u for lobangs like okt, 2ndly ask 30 over bros to change venue to meet u? 3rd? Don't tell me shit also ask our bros to wipe your ass for u ? :D

Like bro Bluesman mentioned please make some effort if you want to gain our trust. If bros can come all the way from Klang and even New Zealand to join us why can't u.

TD0620G
20-11-2005, 04:06 PM
no lah its just a special report about imported tosay doing FL/WL in kl and they also show how the reporter aproach them.
missed out the tosay news, how do they look like?

fong
20-11-2005, 04:33 PM
No worries .... you are most welcome to join us in any of our gatherings in future.

Cheers.
thank for ur understanding!
e maali me for future gathering ok !

BLUESMAN
20-11-2005, 10:35 PM

Really har? Imported tosay wor !!! Anybody for tosay ? All I know the gravy for real tosay at mamak like got sour taste a bit. Maybe the import tosay also same or what.

BLUESMAN
20-11-2005, 10:38 PM

Bro TD0620D you also curious about this har? Want to do survey or not? Me also curious leh. I remember one bro last time say I horny when I say I was curious but I know he joking only...hope so he is hahahahaha.

wildehavanas
20-11-2005, 11:43 PM
MOst KL cabby are part time OKT. Bell Boys.... too. Just ask got girls.... easy.

TD0620G
21-11-2005, 04:32 AM
Bro TD0620D you also curious about this har? Want to do survey or not? Me also curious leh. I remember one bro last time say I horny when I say I was curious but I know he joking only...hope so he is hahahahaha.
Just asking bro Boinker's opinion la, me not really into tosays unless they are like bollywood actresses with green eyes type.

fong
21-11-2005, 09:50 AM
1st so desperately ask ppl to contact u for lobangs like okt, 2ndly ask 30 over bros to change venue to meet u? 3rd? Don't tell me shit also ask our bros to wipe your ass for u ? :D

Like bro Bluesman mentioned please make some effort if you want to gain our trust. If bros can come all the way from Klang and even New Zealand to join us why can't u.
bro sorry loh dun always skruw me lah ! i was only imformed on the day!

KLKOOL
21-11-2005, 02:34 PM
MOst KL cabby are part time OKT. Bell Boys.... too. Just ask got girls.... easy.

Taxi Drivers are not part time OKT lah, but they of course, like any warm blooded male, and plus they are in the service industry, know where to bring you to cheong lah. This is not Hadyai and Tuk tuk drivers.

As for bell boys, depends on the hotel... but their quality is usually not very good, and price is expensive. If you wanna maximise your vitamin M, this is not the way to go..

boinker
21-11-2005, 04:40 PM
There face were mosiaced and from there dress-up very makcik. Dont think its you or my cup of tea. KK bro's stock wins hands down, no horse run.

DeKuip
21-11-2005, 05:53 PM
There face were mosiaced and from there dress-up very makcik. Dont think its you or my cup of tea. KK bro's stock wins hands down, no horse run.

Bro,

Thinking of 'Hong Hong' Ampang YTF the whole week liao... if tomolo got free time i call u ok kah? :D

boinker
21-11-2005, 06:02 PM
Bro,

Thinking of 'Hong Hong' Ampang YTF the whole week liao... if tomolo got free time i call u ok kah? :D

Sure can me will be digging graveyard tonight and tomorrownight. So noon about time to get up.. just call me 1 hour in advance to let me wash face.

wildehavanas
21-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Taxi Drivers are not part time OKT lah, but they of course, like any warm blooded male, and plus they are in the service industry, know where to bring you to cheong lah. This is not Hadyai and Tuk tuk drivers.

As for bell boys, depends on the hotel... but their quality is usually not very good, and price is expensive. If you wanna maximise your vitamin M, this is not the way to go..

They are not part time okt, i agree but they are OKT's runner. I just came back from KL, was there for biz for 1 week. The cabby told me that they have point system given by OKT. If they hit certain points by introducing customers to them they can exchange cash or free bonk. Serious. I got my bonk from the bell boy, in which he contact his OKT. Indo gals RM170, PRC 180, local 200, overnite 400 upwards. But what other says its true, local gals very hard to get. If you want local, go to the HC.

KLKOOL
22-11-2005, 10:56 AM
They are not part time okt, i agree but they are OKT's runner. I just came back from KL, was there for biz for 1 week. The cabby told me that they have point system given by OKT.

Of course, they can have contacts, if you want, they can recommend ger, but I recommend never to use them cos Taxi drivers are not well regulated in KL and if anything happen, then u cannot blame anyone else but ourselves and our did :D

If they hit certain points by introducing customers to them they can exchange cash or free bonk. Serious. I got my bonk from the bell boy, in which he contact his OKT. Indo gals RM170, PRC 180, local 200, overnite 400 upwards. But what other says its true, local gals very hard to get. If you want local, go to the HC.

True, that is Value Added Service mah. For ppl who dunno where to go, but never for samsters. Next time u r in KL, give me a buzz, I can be ur tour guide. No commission one leh... kekeke I am NOT OKT, just like to have fun with bros ;)

DRYDUST
22-11-2005, 11:55 AM
becareful/avoid dealing with cabbies...
info from X-B.Aman MIB, cabbies cooperate wif MIB... just to get $$, ie. they pick u up together with any illegal prc,bandung,viet,angmoh then soon after a r/block infront, MIB accused/scared u of being a OKT etc...then extort $...very troublesome.. somemore now crackdown on prc...

fong
24-11-2005, 12:01 AM
maybe i can provide information to all brother n cheongster here !
just wan to do a little contribution to all samster here but need all bro here to up little of my point here to survive only, just e mail or massage me at my massanger [email protected] ok n for all bro that i hav intro u the info also please help me a little ok! pls inform me the next gather also!

KLKOOL
24-11-2005, 10:23 AM
just wan to do a little contribution to all samster here but need all bro here to up little of my point here to survive only, just e mail or massage me at my massanger [email protected] ok n for all bro that i hav intro u the info also please help me a little ok! pls inform me the next gather also!

Next Gathering Dec 10 bro...join us lorrr. Everyone wanna see who is Fong leh :D

TD0620G
24-11-2005, 10:47 AM
KNN ask for free points some more without contributing anything :D U're asking for trouble leh! You are very much welcome to the gathering but don't ask us to shift location to suit your schedule again unless u're a damn good looking chick and got free pussy for the bros here to fuck, u must make the effort to come and get to know the bros before we trust u. I also wanna see who is this Fong, please be prepared for my interrogation..kekeke just kidding.

fong
24-11-2005, 12:48 PM
KNN ask for free points some more without contributing anything :D U're asking for trouble leh! You are very much welcome to the gathering but don't ask us to shift location to suit your schedule again unless u're a damn good looking chick and got free pussy for the bros here to fuck, u must make the effort to come and get to know the bros before we trust u. I also wanna see who is this Fong, please be prepared for my interrogation..kekeke just kidding.
ok no problem
but u also know lah we all need the point for survive here! only ask for a little help...... maybe future i can help u all back with the gal i hav here!
in kl rite!

fong
24-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Next Gathering Dec 10 bro...join us lorrr. Everyone wanna see who is Fong leh :D
where is it?
sms me ok!

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 01:11 AM
Wah TD, so Ganas now ah.... I think u need to release leh, all the sperm backing up and frustrated until u become more ganas then ever:D

Mightaswell
25-11-2005, 07:38 AM
ok no problem
but u also know lah we all need the point for survive here! only ask for a little help...... maybe future i can help u all back with the gal i hav here!
in kl rite!

Bro Fong,
Have to say your credibility a bit low at the moment with quite a few posts but still -ve points. Intro a few nice gers to a few of the senior brothers here and if good, they will surely up your points one. You keep saying you have gers but seems like nobody has tried yet. Like that, how to survive in your chosen profession?

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 10:05 AM
I think ah Fong is a ger lah... She try to intro herself lah, stupid bro TD's radar system rosak 1 always fuck her! .... i could be wrong hor, just a guess. :D

1 of the new Klang PRC oso name Fong woh.....

TD0620G
25-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Is it? woohhoo... ok Fong next gathering I bring condom so better be ready ...hehaheh

fong
25-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Bro Fong,
Have to say your credibility a bit low at the moment with quite a few posts but still -ve points. Intro a few nice gers to a few of the senior brothers here and if good, they will surely up your points one. You keep saying you have gers but seems like nobody has tried yet. Like that, how to survive in your chosen profession?
thk bro! be frank their is some bro who had try my gal when they need they jkeep calling me or pm n e mail me but when come to this point matters i dun think they still remember! but last time my point is -8 now more batter liou still need to thk for thoose bro who support me here will meet u all at next gathering and supply gal to u all ok!
sure goooooooooooooooood 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Is it? woohhoo... ok Fong next gathering I bring condom so better be ready ...hehaheh

and Hao Poh Farn kekeke....

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Condom I still got left over from Sillypore..... eh, DK, better bring Tai Kor also lah. :D

CibLover
25-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Wah, bro, correct me if I'm wrong...

Our first KL lady Samster, woh....who posted, lah..kekeke.
Well, can't wait to meet you, Fong!!
postpone all my trips, liao...to attend the gathering and meet up...:D

Looks like our Bro TD is working very hard to reclaim back the No. 1 position.
Way to go bro TD. So, joining us for today's expedition?

Cheers.

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Wah, bro, correct me if I'm wrong...

Our first KL lady Samster, woh....who posted, lah..kekeke.
Well, can't wait to meet you, Fong!!
postpone all my trips, liao...to attend the gathering and meet up...:D

Looks like our Bro TD is working very hard to reclaim back the No. 1 position.
Way to go bro TD. So, joining us for today's expedition?

Cheers.

Todays expedition I will be late, probably can c u all there only at about 4pm.

CibLover
25-11-2005, 12:11 PM
Todays expedition I will be late, probably can c u all there only at about 4pm.

No problem bro,

Meet up around 4pm. Other bros interested? HSC, DD, shiok??

Cheers.

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:14 PM
No problem bro,

Cheers.

Shiok cannot make it, Dunno about DD and HSC

DRYDUST
25-11-2005, 12:16 PM
No problem bro,

Cheers.

i thought cancelled oredi, stil on today? where la... stayinn?

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:18 PM
i thought cancelled oredi, stil on today? where la... stayinn?

hahaha, dunno, I only free at 4pm. C u guys at Coffee Bean KL Plaza. The decide from there...

CibLover
25-11-2005, 12:20 PM
Bro,

Meet up for drink first. Location to decide later and not wise to reveal in public....:p

Cheers.

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 12:21 PM
Bro,

Meet up for drink first. Location to decide later and not wise to reveal in public....:p

Cheers.

very true, keep in touch via SMS, if not kena Sabo...

DRYDUST
25-11-2005, 12:22 PM
hahaha, dunno, I only free at 4pm. C u guys at Coffee Bean KL Plaza. The decide from there...

who else ah bro, KLP dangerous place wor..sitting there window shopping sure cannot tahan 1....

CibLover
25-11-2005, 12:25 PM
who else ah bro, KLP dangerous place wor..sitting there window shopping sure cannot tahan 1....

Hahaha....

Bro DD,

A good prelude, mah....Just don't cum there and then and wanna go home after drink...hehehe

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 12:25 PM
next update KL Fucker chart sure bro CIB will make a huge jump.... Think in my life time i wont the top 10 liao. kekeke...

Happy bonking bro's.

CibLover
25-11-2005, 12:29 PM
next update KL Fucker chart sure bro CIB will make a huge jump.... Think in my life time i wont the top 10 liao. kekeke...

Happy bonking bro's.

Hey Bro Dekuip,

You can join Top 10 list....just come and cum with us, lah... You're invited. brothers, mah...share the same Oranje passion...:D

DRYDUST
25-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Hahaha....
Bro DD,
A good prelude, mah....Just don't cum there and then and wanna go home after drink...hehehe

dont worry bro CL..my record 3x in 4hrs mah...:D so only 3 of us? i not 100% yet, if it rains then should b ok...if not then maybe only lick the coffee bean lor..

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 03:03 PM
Hey Bro Dekuip,

You can join Top 10 list....just come and cum with us, lah... You're invited. brothers, mah...share the same Oranje passion...:D

I wish i can join u.. but as u know i use to be busy with each end of the month.

Mightaswell
25-11-2005, 08:32 PM
I think ah Fong is a ger lah... She try to intro herself lah, stupid bro TD's radar system rosak 1 always fuck her! .... i could be wrong hor, just a guess. :D

Then should be easy for her to get her rep up - she just have to have a session with a few bros right :D ?

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 10:23 PM
and Hao Poh Farn kekeke....

Condom I still got left over from Sillypore..... eh, DK, better bring Tai Kor also lah. :D

U see... so many ppls pm me abt the Tai Kor pill and no 1 ask abt the Hao Poh Farn??!!

But frenly me did told bro's who has asked abt the pill, honestly it is worth to try since it is 10 times cheaper than the Mxxxx pill... my experience they both have the same working. :D

BLUESMAN
25-11-2005, 10:45 PM
U see... so many ppls pm me abt the Tai Kor pill and no 1 ask abt the Hao Poh Farn??!!

But frenly me did told bro's who has asked abt the pill, honestly it is worth to try since it is 10 times cheaper than the Mxxxx pill... my experience they both have the same working. :D

How come you never tell me bro? If anyone does need it .... has to be me leh.

xaviert
26-11-2005, 07:07 PM
http://mirrored.flabber.nl/play.with.my.boobs/