PDA

View Full Version : Good Jua Gen In JB

BeatAeroplane
28-09-2005, 12:46 PM
I was in JB yesterday and dropped by at Roman Spa@Eden for my regular massage. They told me that Lillian ( number 23 ) had not turned up for work yet. However, her sister Eve ( number 21 ) was there. They assured me that she was just as good as her elder sister. To my pleasant surprise, although their techniques differ a bit, Eve was just as good. In my opinion, they both rate an 8 for their massage and jua gen skills. I normally take a 60 minute session, which cost RM 115 ( a 45 minute session cost RM 88 ). I normally pay RM 100 extra for the jua gen, HJ and autoroaming. Sadly, they do not do FJ, at least not with me. In several years of cheonging in JB, in my opinion, these 2 sisters offer the best massage cum jua gen. Have fun, Bros :D

kelvintay
28-09-2005, 03:51 PM
the face ok ?

Mightaswell
28-09-2005, 08:36 PM
the face ok ?

lie back, close your eyes and think of anybody you like. cannot be so fussy kelvin :p

ttlp
28-09-2005, 10:40 PM
No 23 Jua Gen & HJ does she allow to touch her breast & fingering.

ttlp
28-09-2005, 10:49 PM
No 23 Jua Gen & HJ does she allow fingering and touching her breast.Fully dress or allow to remove her dress

ttlp
28-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Good Jua Gen & HJ only. No23 does she allow fingering and touching her breast.Is she fully dress or allow us to remove her dress.

mirkblood
29-09-2005, 12:00 AM
I was there yesterday also in the late afternoon ....

Had Eve as well .. she does pretty gd massage and juagen which I've tried. Hadn't tried Lilian b4 so cant comment whether who is better anyway ...

Eve is pretty avg looking ... nothing stunning but i do enjoy her massage n juagen ...

GLHunter
29-09-2005, 12:24 AM
bros.. is Jua Gen pure masturabation? just grab ur dick & wank?? :rolleyes:

BeatAeroplane
29-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Hi Bro,
I would rate Lilian as 5.5 as she would be in her early 40s. Eve would be in her late 20s or early 30sso I would rate her as 6. I am sorry but I did not quite have the opportunity to ask their ages. Average ht 1.45 meters and 45 kgs each, but they are both easy to carry on a conversation with so passing the time is not an issue.

BeatAeroplane
29-09-2005, 08:44 AM
Good Jua Gen & HJ only. No23 does she allow fingering and touching her breast.Is she fully dress or allow us to remove her dress.

I have been massaged quite a few times by No. 23. She would normally remove her top and I woulf finger her through the sides of her panties. :D

kelvintay
29-09-2005, 01:49 PM
I have been massaged quite a few times by No. 23. She would normally remove her top and I woulf finger her through the sides of her panties. :D

ok.. how old is 23 ? body wise ok ? breasts ? figure ? :)

ramrod72
29-09-2005, 09:27 PM
bros.. is Jua Gen pure masturabation? just grab ur dick & wank?? :rolleyes:
Bro. JG is to facilitate high volume sperm spray with pressure. It's like clearing a clog in a water hose. Remember how to clean rifle after firing? Anyway, I tried a Candy @ New York Spa and her's is credible considering her age. I'll shall try these sisters in due time.

beefucker
30-09-2005, 11:58 AM
emm...JuaGen = handjob??? what is the different?? i am now also getting confuse le...

KatoeyLover69
30-09-2005, 12:51 PM
Bro. JG is to facilitate high volume sperm spray with pressure. It's like clearing a clog in a water hose. Remember how to clean rifle after firing? Anyway, I tried a Candy @ New York Spa and her's is credible considering her age. I'll shall try these sisters in due time.

Dear Bro Ramrod,

How old is Candy and what is her number ? What is the damage ? Besides 'jua gen', does Candy provide BBBJ or FJ ? Does she strip naked while doing the 'jua gen' and you do any 'auto-roaming' with her ? :p

KatoeyLover69
30-09-2005, 12:54 PM

Dear Bro Ramrod,

How old is Candy and what is her number ? What is the damage ? Besides 'jua gen', does Candy provide BBBJ or FJ ? Does she strip naked while doing the 'jua gen' and can you do any 'auto-roaming' with her ? :p

BeatAeroplane
30-09-2005, 02:47 PM
ok.. how old is 23 ? body wise ok ? breasts ? figure ? :)
Lillian ( no. 23 ) would be about 39 - 40 odd years old, in my estimation. Both sisters are about 45 kg each and stats would 33A+ - 24 - 33. :D

ramrod72
01-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Candy is from NY Spa. So far she's the youngest I tried with good JG. She's not under the "xiao jie" cat but rather the good massage cat. She skinny and about late 20s to early 30s. Autoroaming outside only. No stripping. <sigh> But very relaxing massage.

[SOG]
03-10-2005, 02:56 PM
seriously i cant tell the difference between a HJ and JG...
handjobs i had many.. JG, i had once at v2 spa.. thats at katong. same thing leh.. maybe i kena blarf.

airpilot
14-10-2005, 12:00 AM
I am a new member of this forum but a regular customer of RS. Whoever who started this thread and undisclosed the details about No.23 is really one big asshole indeed. The best massage lady in RS almost ended her career because of this posting. If u want to have fun, keep quiet! something better left unsaid! I am the airpilot who will break your aeroplane!

bapple
02-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Is this the therapeutic Jua Gen or fun Jua Gen?

Whenever I'm in Hatyai will go for Ping Pong massage(Jua gen). This is done after the regular massage & by an older & more experienced teacher. This special massage lasts 15 to 20 minutes & does not end up in a release as in a normal HJ. it feels strange & sometimes a bit uncomfortable. The purpose of the massage is to clear your system.

Would like to have more regular tune ups instead of only when I visit Hatyai. Is this type of massage available in JB ?

KatoeyLover69
02-11-2005, 05:03 PM
Is this the therapeutic Jua Gen or fun Jua Gen?

Whenever I'm in Hatyai will go for Ping Pong massage(Jua gen). This is done after the regular massage & by an older & more experienced teacher. This special massage lasts 15 to 20 minutes & does not end up in a release as in a normal HJ. it feels strange & sometimes a bit uncomfortable. The purpose of the massage is to clear your system.

Would like to have more regular tune ups instead of only when I visit Hatyai.

Where do you go for 'jua gen' in Haadyai and how much do they charge ? :p

bapple
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
Many places in Haadyai offer this type of massage. Not much luck finding a place in BKK, except for the naughty HJ : )
Places in Haadyai where I've tried the therapeutic jua gen; Pink Lady, Kings & Oliver. I'll go for a normal Thai massage then after its done, they'll call in the teacher to do the jua gen. Its 300 to 400bht extra for the Jua Gen.

Be careful when going to Pink Lady because the girl giving me the normal massage offered to do the jua gen, while talking to the supervisor, I found out that this girl was not qualified. So good idea to let the supervisor know you want the service so they can assign a qualified person.

Where do you go for 'jua gen' in Haadyai and how much do they charge ? :p
:D

TimDuncan21
07-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Dear Sammy bros

i've just returned from eden,#23 had to massage me in a public room(not private room)cos her hubby knows about that she do JG n HJ in eden and is furious about it.she dress in a polo tee n jeans nowadays so her hubby lets her go to work.she said some1 comment about her on the net and her hubby found out,she is stopping all service except massage at the moment.

I can say her massage is 1 of the best in JB,got strength got skills.JG?if u don't know what is JG,try her and u will know,PRC know s*** about JG,all cons.i can say she sets a standard for massage n JG for the $ u spend.
60min massage=$118RM(i think)=S$50+
JG=RM$80=S$38
I rather give this $ to her than to PRC who r not skilled in massage n nonsense in JG.

O_N_G
08-11-2005, 01:44 AM
Dear Sammy bros

i've just returned from eden,#23 had to massage me in a public room(not private room)cos her hubby knows about that she do JG n HJ in eden and is furious about it.she dress in a polo tee n jeans nowadays so her hubby lets her go to work.she said some1 comment about her on the net and her hubby found out,she is stopping all service except massage at the moment.

I can say her massage is 1 of the best in JB,got strength got skills.JG?if u don't know what is JG,try her and u will know,PRC know s*** about JG,all cons.i can say she sets a standard for massage n JG for the $ u spend.
60min massage=$118RM(i think)=S$50+
JG=RM$80=S$38
I rather give this $ to her than to PRC who r not skilled in massage n nonsense in JG.

Hmmm..her hubby might be one of the samster here...LoL

TimDuncan21
08-11-2005, 06:11 AM
I am a new member of this forum but a regular customer of RS. Whoever who started this thread and undisclosed the details about No.23 is really one big asshole indeed. The best massage lady in RS almost ended her career because of this posting. If u want to have fun, keep quiet! something better left unsaid! I am the airpilot who will break your aeroplane!
__________________________________________________ _______________

Dear Bros

i hope that this discussion about her will b closed from now,as i agree with "airpilot",she almost ended her income.if really interested,don't TCSS here,just try n u will know.
we r not their or her salesman but their regular customers.

hope all bros will respect our views.

Thank-you:)

BeatAeroplane
08-11-2005, 12:47 PM
I started this thread to provide honest feedback and info to the readers of this forum, and not merely TCSS. Unfortunately, one of them spilled the info to her friends and/or family. The other big a$$hole is airpilot, for threatening me with violence. Surely, in this forum, we can choose to disagree to disagree in a civil manner, withour threatening to resort to violence. If, as he says, when we are on to a good thing we should keep quiet about it, then we might as well shut down this whole forum.

KIM JONG ll
08-11-2005, 04:23 PM
I started this thread to provide honest feedback and info to the readers of this forum, and not merely TCSS. Unfortunately, one of ...

I tried #23 b4. nice slim body, face ok too. she was in black top and short black skirt...wow...sexy siah.

btw, this forum is to share such details wad...
Which thread dun reveal details? dun reveal details how to share info??:confused:

kelvintay
09-11-2005, 04:30 PM
I tried #23 b4. nice slim body, face ok too. she was in black top and short black skirt...wow...sexy siah.

btw, this forum is to share such details wad...
Which thread dun reveal details? dun reveal details how to share info??:confused:

23 from where ? how much ?

must try la.. autoroam ?

KatoeyLover69
16-11-2005, 05:14 PM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!!!

ramrod72
22-11-2005, 10:21 PM
I started this thread to provide honest feedback and info to the readers of this forum, and not merely TCSS. Unfortunately, one of them spilled the info to her friends and/or family. The other big a$$hole is airpilot, for threatening me with violence. Surely, in this forum, we can choose to disagree to disagree in a civil manner, withour threatening to resort to violence. If, as he says, when we are on to a good thing we should keep quiet about it, then we might as well shut down this whole forum.

Bro, I applaud your effort for this thread. I am one who appreciates good JG. I can't say that anyone's to be blamed . I for one wouldn't expect #23 to be discovered. I sympatize with her and also to the brothers that will miss the extras. Maybe next time it'll be best for the ladies to have a stage name along with regular numbers. And for us not to discribe physical appearance in too much details.

ccl69
30-01-2006, 10:51 AM
']seriously i cant tell the difference between a HJ and JG...
handjobs i had many.. JG, i had once at v2 spa.. thats at katong. same thing leh.. maybe i kena blarf.
Bros,

HJ is just to release our load to relieve our tension. However, traditional JG is treatment to our bros. For example, if we hv too much sex our didi may not be strong as before. JG can help to improve the strength. Or if you cannot last long during sex, JG can also remedy this situation thru a experience ML.

Happy JG!

Nordic88
11-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Any JG lovers know if Susan is back to serveour dicks!?!?! :D

bananaciok
13-02-2006, 09:08 AM
any of u guys after the real juagen experienced soreness in your balls for a week or 2 after that? is it because of juagen not done properly? wht to do....go for another round of juagen or see a doc?

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2006, 01:08 PM
any of u guys after the real juagen experienced soreness in your balls for a week or 2 after that? is it because of juagen not done properly? wht to do....go for another round of juagen or see a doc?

I had NEVER suffer from soreness in my balls afrer jua gen.

In your case, I think the cure is to ask someone to do BBBJ and then CIM :p

KatoeyLover69
13-02-2006, 01:09 PM

alphalaw
14-02-2006, 01:59 AM

where find another lobang for CIM? :p

hoosdathu
31-05-2006, 01:42 PM
any good current recommendations for juagen? pls advise on total damage also.
my problem is taking too long. no joke, cos jerk off too often i think. sometimes didi go half-asleep mid-way if the gal not so sexy imho :( so paiseh...

sibeh hamsap
20-05-2007, 04:55 PM
Is Candy still in NY hotel?

beefucker
20-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Brother, is there any movie or clip to show how juagen is done? i never tried before but really curious how it is done...

garung
21-05-2007, 04:05 AM
wow man... yes JB massage its great then sg... sg only real massage are worth here for the price those cari makan forget it..