Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

KLboy
06-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Can anybody recommend any places in KL with skilled massage/batin ladies? :o

Thanks,
Ng

KL_boy
06-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Ng..U should try to refer to the KL massage thread instead of starting a new thread. Plenty of info there. :)

MMM88
06-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Ng..U should try to refer to the KL massage thread instead of starting a new thread. Plenty of info there. :)

Oii....u n KLboy brudders hur.....nick so similiar.....clones????? :confused:

RobertCock
06-10-2005, 07:48 PM

Bro MMM88,

Relax ... KL very big , u know ?
sure got so many boy mah ...
especially cheong ' boy ' !

HE he ...

MMM88
07-10-2005, 12:25 AM
Bro MMM88,

Relax ... KL very big , u know ?
sure got so many boy mah ...
especially cheong ' boy ' !

HE he ...

u put my mind at ease ....now i can boink at ease....hehehehehe :D

msgfan
07-10-2005, 02:14 AM
Can anybody recommend any places in KL with skilled massage/batin ladies?

Thanks,
Ng

It was happened last month. I went to Kuchai Lama for a meal and some how pass through a massage place called Pusat Urut tradisional.

I asked the woman at the front desk for a skillful massage. She brought me into a room with the door covered by a curtain. The massage bed was on the floor. I was given a short. I was asked to take off the rest of the cloth and put on the short.

After a few minutes, an indo in her 30s~40s came in with jeans and low cut shirt. (be prepared her look was very indo look...) She asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She started massaging me with oil from my toe then feet, leg, and thigh. She "accidentally" touched my balls few times. then she moved to another leg with the same sequence. OF course, accidentally played some pingpong..:) then masaged my butt then my back.

Once it was done, she asked me lay face up. and started massaging my leg again. and when she moved up to my thigh, she purposely massaged my thigh longer and kept massage my thigh through the openning of my short to my inner thigh. by this way, my short is moving up and up until it could not go up any more and while she massage my inner thigh she pretended innocently that she did not realise that she touch my bro for quite a while. and she did the same thing to other site.

Then she moved to massage shoulder and my chest. It was good and then moved to my belly. She pulled my short down until it was block by my bro.

She spent some time here and keep using her arm to touch my didi... for quite a while.

at the end of the massage session, she asked if I wanted to do batin? What can I say? so she start using oil to massage my balls. It was a strange experience. after one minute or so, she then massage my didi with oil until my didi was covered with oil, she started jet me off....

Once it was done, :) She asked for RM30 and paid to her and the massage fee (RM38) paid to the woman outside.

By the way, the site and the masseuse were so so. but the masseuse did know how to massage.

by the way, anybody know any good masseuse at lotus (kuchai lama) or around this areas (such as OUG or Sri Petaling)?

KL_boy
07-10-2005, 03:31 PM

I aslo dunno lar.. maybe Long lost bro in cheonging line..hehe :D

pink_cow
09-10-2005, 02:14 PM
It was happened last month. I went to Kuchai Lama for a meal and some how pass through a massage place called Pusat Urut tradisional.

I asked the woman at the front desk for a skillful massage. She brought me into a room with the door covered by a curtain. The massage bed was on the floor. I was given a short. I was asked to take off the rest of the cloth and put on the short.

After a few minutes, an indo in her 30s~40s came in with jeans and low cut shirt. (be prepared her look was very indo look...) She asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She started massaging me with oil from my toe then feet, leg, and thigh. She "accidentally" touched my balls few times. then she moved to another leg with the same sequence. OF course, accidentally played some pingpong..:) then masaged my butt then my back.

Once it was done, she asked me lay face up. and started massaging my leg again. and when she moved up to my thigh, she purposely massaged my thigh longer and kept massage my thigh through the openning of my short to my inner thigh. by this way, my short is moving up and up until it could not go up any more and while she massage my inner thigh she pretended innocently that she did not realise that she touch my bro for quite a while. and she did the same thing to other site.

Then she moved to massage shoulder and my chest. It was good and then moved to my belly. She pulled my short down until it was block by my bro.

She spent some time here and keep using her arm to touch my didi... for quite a while.

at the end of the massage session, she asked if I wanted to do batin? What can I say? so she start using oil to massage my balls. It was a strange experience. after one minute or so, she then massage my didi with oil until my didi was covered with oil, she started jet me off....

Once it was done, :) She asked for RM30 and paid to her and the massage fee (RM38) paid to the woman outside.

By the way, the site and the masseuse were so so. but the masseuse did know how to massage.

by the way, anybody know any good masseuse at lotus (kuchai lama) or around this areas (such as OUG or Sri Petaling)?

hmm, most of the time i go for masage - i jus strip naked with the towel draping over my butt.

KL_boy
09-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Pink Cow..Me too..Hahaha :D

msgfan
10-10-2005, 01:46 AM
Pink Cow..Me too..Hahaha :D

Wah! So open ah :eek: It is a little bit paisei the kuku is up during massage and the lady can see at the very begining... need time to break ice mah..

What happen for those places do not provide batin service? those ladies also ok mah?

Just wonder.

KLKOOL
10-10-2005, 11:03 AM
Wah! So open ah :eek: It is a little bit paisei the kuku is up during massage and the lady can see at the very begining... need time to break ice mah..

What happen for those places do not provide batin service? those ladies also ok mah?

Just wonder.

Ai yoh, they see di di until immune already lah. Nothing to be shy about :rolleyes:

KatoeyLover69
10-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Ai yoh, they see di di until immune already lah. Nothing to be shy about :rolleyes:

They see hundreds of di di everyday, and also 'tastes' them :p

Small boy, what is there to be 'shy' about ????

file69
11-10-2005, 10:26 AM
most of the times, the women all look like typical indon auntie look. but for a hand job, just close eyes and image loh!

6" boy
11-10-2005, 12:34 PM
No need to be shy one la. We pay for the service. You go there to have fun what. Why wait until the end only the fun start. Mai tu liao. Go in and strip naked and while she massage, you can "accidentally" pull away the towel to let her see your brother. The lady will get your hint immediately and she will know what to do. No need to pai seh one.

They earn more by giving extra service. Its a bonus for them. But most of them do it discreetly. Everyday they see numerous didi.

msgfan
14-10-2005, 11:06 PM
Went to Lotus at Kuchai Lama few days back. The place was quite cosy and clean comparing with others I have been to.

They have different packages but all reasonable. Pure traditional massage: RM38. Aromathraphy massage:RM45 Back scrup (?) RM 38, ect.

Anyway, I choose Traditional massage. The masseuse is good looking, (called Lita?) an indian. Skill is ok. I personally perfer harder ...

There are few rooms separated by wood wall while the door is curtain. at the end of massage section, she asked if I would like to try batin. I asked how much. She said RM38. I said the normal price are RM30. She said it is paid at the counter and the price is fixed. So, She went out to front desk to place the "order".

She is good at Batin. Bros you should try it, after 15 or so, it was a big release.

Will go there again. :p

KLboy
14-10-2005, 11:48 PM

Thank you, Bro Msgfan.

Any other places nearby doing massage+batin? Thank you.

selim
26-10-2005, 06:24 PM
So far, I just went to 2 places only in KL.

Seri Petaling,
YY Traditional Massage, After the BP Petrol Station, trafic light, go straigh, shop lot on yr left hand side.
Jenifer (50+)
Massage Body: RM50/hour
Urut Batin: RM50

Kuchai Ent. Park
Orkid Emas Traditional Massage ( In front of Cawangan DBKL Seputih)
Umi (50+)
Massage Body: RM50/hour, RM55/75minit, RM70/90 minit, RM80/120minit.

Inform the boss said steven introduce, u can get discount on RM45/hour and RM50/75 minit.

msgfan
28-10-2005, 12:27 AM

50+??? So expensive one meh... :eek: Are they Chinese?

Any younger one in this two places?

KL_boy
28-10-2005, 08:51 AM
RM50 for Batin is very standard liao nowadays.
But not all place allow auto roaming.

selim
28-10-2005, 12:03 PM
50+??? So expensive one meh... :eek: Are they Chinese?

Any younger one in this two places?

Bro, r u looking for release only? This 2 place I introduce is REAL BATIN. U will get the result loger, stronger, lasting after the massage.

If you want for release, young gal and cheaper price, than u can try for LOTUS. their standard price is Massage: RM38/60minit, Urut Batin: RM38. All NL, young and most of them below 25 yrs old.

Lotus and SENSE in under the same group. You can find it in
1. Kuchai Ent. (at the back of Cawangan Seputih DBKL)
2. Pandan Indah (next to Seng Heng)
3. Jalan Cheras (opposite Courts Mammonth)
4. Bandar Seri Permaisuri
5. Jln Genting Kelang, Setapak
and somemore in Klng Valley, so far they have 8 branches.

selim
28-10-2005, 12:06 PM
RM50 for Batin is very standard liao nowadays.
But not all place allow auto roaming.

In KL, for Urut Batin standard price is RM50. Others like LOTUS & Sense is RM38, Perdana Massage RM43.00.

Auto roaming normally include in the charges. Can negotiate with the WL, sweet words and sweet mouth can help you.

DRYDUST
28-10-2005, 01:24 PM
Auto roaming normally include in the charges. Can negotiate with the WL, sweet words and sweet mouth can help you.

i havent been/planning to go S.Permaisuri outlet...any comment on that place?

selim
28-10-2005, 03:25 PM
2. Pandan Jaya (next to Seng Heng)

A mistake in no.2, Should Be Pandan Jaya, not Pandan Indah.

selim
28-10-2005, 03:32 PM
i havent been/planning to go S.Permaisuri outlet...any comment on that place?

Sinecerely, I don't like Lotus or Sense, bcos the WL there only train for 2-3 days, then start work. After working for few months, they left. In terms on Massage, they don't provide a good massage, only good for this grup is the gals there is young.

selim
28-10-2005, 03:40 PM
In Bandar Permaisuri, that is another Massage Centre by the name of AROMA URUT TRADITIONAL (belong to 1 of the Thai Club Director).

It located at if you come from Salak South New Village, near to LRT station, on yr left hand side, that is a 2 low of new shop lot. Just next to mamak store.

Another branch in Tamna Miharja, opposite Condo, next to 7-eleven.

Damage:

Tmn Seri Permaisuri
45 minit: RM43
90 minit: RM76
** prices include some refreshment like fried mee-hoon, mee and herbal tea drinks. Amosphere very nice, relax.

Tmn Miharja
45 minit: RM40
90 minit: RM70
** Just Massage, no refreshment.

WL: NL, YTF, Sarawak
HJ: RM50

kaisan
28-10-2005, 06:40 PM
are there any places to get massage from young gers (20-25) and also provide some extra services (eg. BJ,FJ)? i am talking bout massage parlours and not HC.

DRYDUST
29-10-2005, 10:21 AM
In Bandar Permaisuri, that is another Massage Centre by the name of AROMA URUT TRADITIONAL (belong to 1 of the Thai Club Director).

thnx 4 the info bro, u really expert la...tell me where u havent been to in KL?
this pub nex to stayinn also this thaiclub bos? hav u been?

DeKuip
29-10-2005, 10:37 AM

I agreed bro Selim is a expert, we met yesterday. Die die u must have his contact number, anywhere need info's just give him a ring. :D

DRYDUST
29-10-2005, 10:56 AM
I agreed bro Selim is a expert, we met yesterday. Die die u must have his contact number, anywhere need info's just give him a ring. :D

wah...then i dont hav to take yellow pages next year:D

selim
29-10-2005, 12:59 PM

I never been there yet, most of the time, I went Pub in PUDU area, all MILF, hehehhe.

And sometimes to Thai Club.

selim
29-10-2005, 01:01 PM

hehhe, thanks. Then I promoted to be Boss Of OKT.

selim
29-10-2005, 01:06 PM
are there any places to get massage from young gers (20-25) and also provide some extra services (eg. BJ,FJ)? i am talking bout massage parlours and not HC.

Actually all the MC also u can get this type of service, depends on how u pursuit the WL, most important thing is, treat them as temporary GF. They need care from u also.

I try 1 MILF, 38 yrs old, divoced. Never even BJ for her hubby b4, after massage me for 3 times, didn't request, she BJ for me. Bcos every time when I go there, I told her I like BJ, but I didn't forced her, I give her time.

Sweet Words Get Sweet Jobs.

KLboy
30-10-2005, 01:57 AM
Actually all the MC also u can get this type of service, depends on how u pursuit the WL, most important thing is, treat them as temporary GF. They need care from u also.

I try 1 MILF, 38 yrs old, divoced. Never even BJ for her hubby b4, after massage me for 3 times, didn't request, she BJ for me. Bcos every time when I go there, I told her I like BJ, but I didn't forced her, I give her time.

Wah... bro you are the champion.:)

BTW, I am new to all these... What do you mean by WL, MILF? are they the same meaning?

pink_cow
30-10-2005, 01:04 PM
No need to be shy one la. We pay for the service. You go there to have fun what. Why wait until the end only the fun start. Mai tu liao. Go in and strip naked and while she massage, you can "accidentally" pull away the towel to let her see your brother. The lady will get your hint immediately and she will know what to do. No need to pai seh one.

They earn more by giving extra service. Its a bonus for them. But most of them do it discreetly. Everyday they see numerous didi.
haha - that what the lady will tell me the very first time ... then after that i just naturally sleep there naed and wait for her to come in ... just strip la

but sometimes she herself will hint you by touching or accidentally touching u while she masages ...

but normally let her finish the massaging before allowing her to do the batin part ... if u agree to the batin early, she will just do the massage for 20 - 30 minutes and start the batin on ur didi ... very sien wan ... massage also never reach the upper torso already batin ....

selim
30-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Wah... bro you are the champion.:)

BTW, I am new to all these... What do you mean by WL, MILF? are they the same meaning?

I think the terms is the same in ENJOY.

WL: Working Ladies
MILF: Mother I Like To Fuck (Middle age woman)
ML: Massage Ladies

If I not mistaken, that is a thread refer to all this short terms, I cann't recall in what thread, someone can help?

KLKOOL
30-10-2005, 09:01 PM

Bro, u r right. Sometimes I have bought WL dinners, presents on their bday, they are human and need TLC sometimes. But there is a fine line between being friendly and being taken advantage ;) This one u can only know with experience

kitrock
31-10-2005, 02:06 AM
Anyone could explain what is the meaning of 'Batin' anyway ?
thx

KL_boy
31-10-2005, 10:31 AM
thx

Handjob...Handjob! Do a search lar..:D :p

DRYDUST
31-10-2005, 10:44 AM
Handjob...Handjob! Do a search lar..

i think i must provide batin to bros here....standard price la rm50, instead of explaining in words....:D :eek:

selim
31-10-2005, 03:55 PM
thx

Normal Urut Batin : Hand Job (HJ)

Real Urut Batin: Massage yr didi, u will feel pain, after Urut Batin, u will see the result, yr didi will stronger, bigger, longer.

Two Type of process,
1. let u cum first, than only go for real Urut Batin.
2. Urut Batin, than that u cum.

I prefer the first type, u won't feel paint after cum. If 2nd typr, u will feel paint for few hours. You can make request.

powerguy
31-10-2005, 04:06 PM
where can i find a place MP around cheras n pandan indah with massage n can raba raba.. not old auntie k... thanks!

DeKuip
31-10-2005, 04:53 PM
where can i find a place MP around cheras n pandan indah with massage n can raba raba.. not old auntie k... thanks!

Bro,

Check ur pm... u will find ur request. ;)

KLKOOL
31-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Dear newbies, pls do a search to find out meaning first before posting. Very tiring for us to post same explanation over and over. Better to use energy to Cheong :D

boinker
01-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Bro,

Check ur pm... u will find ur request.

May I have the same request also?:D

I know Apple MP in Pandan Indah have, so any other lubang?

nice to smell some fresh air after lurking for sometime.

Boinker wave to everyone. :p

BLUESMAN
01-11-2005, 03:29 AM

Bro PowerGuy....when you get info dun forget to bring me with you go survey.

selim
02-11-2005, 01:19 AM

Boinker wave to everyone. :p

Next to Apple is LS, next to LS is AA. Both belong to same boss. Check it out urself, some times u can get good gal. During puasa month, NL come in after 7pm. After Raya, they come in after 2pm. YTF from 12.00pm to 12.00am.

Regular customer got extra. I will only answer to those who their posting more than me. Thanks.

KLboy
03-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Normal Urut Batin : Hand Job (HJ)

Real Urut Batin: Massage yr didi, u will feel pain, after Urut Batin, u will see the result, yr didi will stronger, bigger, longer.

Two Type of process,
1. let u cum first, than only go for real Urut Batin.
2. Urut Batin, than that u cum.

I prefer the first type, u won't feel paint after cum. If 2nd typr, u will feel paint for few hours. You can make request.

Where can you get the second type of service? I have been trying various place but all are the first type and very very lau-ya one. Very dispointted.

Any place near Bukit jalil, Kuchai Lama? Banyak thankssss.

KLboy
03-11-2005, 10:06 PM

Seri Petaling,
YY Traditional Massage, After the BP Petrol Station, trafic light, go straigh, shop lot on yr left hand side.
Jenifer (50+)

Kuchai Ent. Park
Umi (50+)

Inform the boss said steven introduce, u can get discount on RM45/hour and RM50/75 minit.

Try both... so so only leh...

The first one is still boleh tahan but no comments on the ML while the second one worst still... I asked the ML if she know Urut batin yand betul betul one... She said what???!!!

I asked for Batin first, then she count that 25 minutes as part of the massage. That is terrible. Worst still she only massage half of my left
hand... as she said masa sudah sampai... what a attitude. May be I have to try any other rather than that Malay girl...

Bang, any lobang? Does Jennifer allow raba-raba? Does she know proper Batin? I will give these two MP another try each based on your recommendation.

Terima kasih...

KLboy
03-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Bro, r u looking for release only? This 2 place I introduce is REAL BATIN. U will get the result loger, stronger, lasting after the massage.

If you want for release, young gal and cheaper price, than u can try for LOTUS. their standard price is Massage: RM38/60minit, Urut Batin: RM38. All NL, young and most of them below 25 yrs old.

Lotus at Kuchai Lama no bad leh... All these indian girls are quite pretty and skill quite ok... but I dun not think they provide raba-raba...

UPS2005
04-11-2005, 11:24 AM
Hello Bro
What is the address of LOTUS?
I'm staying at cititel hotel, how to tell the taxi driver to get to LOTUS
Thanks

KLboy
06-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Hello Bro
What is the address of LOTUS?
I'm staying at cititel hotel, how to tell the taxi driver to get to LOTUS
Thanks

Hi Bro UPS,
The address for Lotus:

No. 50-4, Jalan 11/116B, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Off Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, 58200

Tel: 03-7980 2236

Tell your taxi driver that Cawangan Seputih DBKL at Kuchai Lama Enterprise. get down the taxi an walk to the back of Cawangan. (There is one in front of the Cawangan Seputih DBKL but the MLs are much older than those at Lotus.)

selim
06-11-2005, 01:55 AM

The first one is still boleh tahan but no comments on the ML while the second one worst still... I asked the ML if she know Urut batin yand betul betul one... She said what???!!!

I asked for Batin first, then she count that 25 minutes as part of the massage. That is terrible. Worst still she only massage half of my left
hand... as she said masa sudah sampai... what a attitude. May be I have to try any other rather than that Malay girl...

Bang, any lobang? Does Jennifer allow raba-raba? Does she know proper Batin? I will give these two MP another try each based on your recommendation.

Terima kasih...

KLBoy, have u try the FIRST one with JENIFFER, Based on yr posting, means u have try both of the ML. May be different people different taste. All of the people introduced by me go there satisfied on this 2 ML on Urut Batin.

selim
06-11-2005, 01:57 AM
Lotus at Kuchai Lama no bad leh... All these indian girls are quite pretty and skill quite ok... but I dun not think they provide raba-raba...

They won't tell you they allow raba-raba, u need to test, sweet words and tactics. Don't need to asked them. For me, all the gal works in MP/MC can raba-raba. First time cannot, second time normarly kautim, based on how much u tips on the FIRST time.

KLKOOL
06-11-2005, 10:21 AM
They won't tell you they allow raba-raba, u need to test, sweet words and tactics. Don't need to asked them. For me, all the gal works in MP/MC can raba-raba. First time cannot, second time normarly kautim, based on how much u tips on the FIRST time.

Hmmm, never try Chapati before....nah, dun think so. Still prefer YTF or NL

msgfan
06-11-2005, 10:57 AM
KLBoy, have u try the FIRST one with JENIFFER, Based on yr posting, means u have try both of the ML. May be different people different taste. All of the people introduced by me go there satisfied on this 2 ML on Urut Batin.

Since I am on an overseas business trip, Will definitely try Jeniffer as per bro's recommendation... B I G T H A N K Y O U .:)

msgfan
06-11-2005, 10:59 AM

I am not good at Chit Chat leh. but will try... Selim's student mah... ;)

msgfan
06-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Hmmm, never try Chapati before....nah, dun think so. Still prefer YTF or NL

The one massaged me at Lotus was quite pretty, fair and manis leh... :D

cheran78
06-11-2005, 10:27 PM
The one massaged me at Lotus was quite pretty, fair and manis leh... :D

went to Lotus at Kuchai Lama today but there were no indian gals....all malay gals only!!

msgfan
09-11-2005, 02:26 PM
went to Lotus at Kuchai Lama today but there were no indian gals....all malay gals only!!

Oh! I will check it again when I come back from Shanghai...:p

msgfan
14-11-2005, 03:09 PM
One MP at Yan-An East Road in SH has a sign board call "EGASSAM".

At the begining I thought it was the MP's name. However, from the Chinese name it should be called "LiangLiang" or bright-bright, ect.. Not understand why they go this name.

After went there few times, I've just realised that the Shanghai-nese spells the English word "Massage" in reverse order like the way they write in Chinese. What a nice way to call massage in SH.. :D

KLKOOL
14-11-2005, 05:26 PM
One MP at Yan-An East Road in SH has a sign board call "EGASSAM".

At the begining I thought it was the MP's name. However, from the Chinese name it should be called "LiangLiang" or bright-bright, ect.. Not understand why they go this name.

After went there few times, I've just realised that the Shanghai-nese spells the English word "Massage" in reverse order like the way they write in Chinese. What a nice way to call massage in SH.. :D

hahaha, funny, u sure or not. U take photo and show us lah. :p

msgfan
16-11-2005, 04:46 PM

Dun bring my camera this trip. will take one on my next trip. :)

KatoeyLover69
16-11-2005, 06:07 PM
One MP at Yan-An East Road in SH has a sign board call " EGASSAM ".

]After went there few times, I've just realised that the Shanghai-nese spells the English word "Massage" in reverse order like the way they write in [/I]Chinese. What a nice way to call massage in SH.. :D

So next time you fxxk the girl in Shanghai, you should not fxxxk the cunt ......... You should fxxxk the ' back-side ' instead, i.e. the anus :p kekekekekekekekekekeke...........

Mightaswell
17-11-2005, 03:42 AM
So next time you fxxk the girl in Shanghai, you should not fxxxk the cunt ......... You should fxxxk the ' back-side ' instead, i.e. the anus :p kekekekekekekekekekeke...........

Haha - good one. So if written
M
A
S
S
A
G
E

means the mouth right? :D

KKloke
17-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Went to Pusat Urut in Kajang. NL, she said 29yrs, single mother. Before start urut already ask me whether want TREATMENT or not, but pay direct to her. I said OK. Took advised from senior and chit chat with her, good chatter, chit chat the whole massage session. Then come TREATMENT time, try ask "boleh sentuh", cannot, after a few second of hesitation she ask "kena tambah bayaran", I ask "berapa?" then after negotiation she setle for 50. then Raba-raba session, B cup (I think). cum after 15min.
good session may try for more next time.

msgfan
17-11-2005, 11:58 PM
So next time you fxxk the girl in Shanghai, you should not fxxxk the cunt ......... You should fxxxk the ' back-side ' instead, i.e. the anus kekekekekekekekekekeke...........

Few weeks back, I went to one of the MLs near FuZhou Road in SH for thai massage (funny, come to china for thai massage :confused: . )

the lady massaged me was a quite good looking lady whose number is 3. this is how they call among them.

The MP we were in a big room only with very low wood divider separate one massage bed to another one. I can see the massage lady for the next bed if she is claimb o top of her client. so most of the clients are still wearing their clothes at least shorts while massaging.

Anyway, her massage skill is very good. she started from my feet while I face down. then move upward to my leg, thigh, backside, back and head. then I turned to face up, she start again from my leg and then thigh and move up. since at the time my didi was standing high in my shorts, she purposely started using her feet to touch my didi. As I smile back to her, she then used both of feet (please note, not hands) to "hold" my didi and started moved up and down. We were interruptted one or two times during the "massage". But she seems to be very keens to continue everytime after the breaks...

Under that sort of existment, after about 20 minutes, I can not hold anymore then I shoot all inside my pants. during cool down section, she kept "massage" my didi using her feets for another few minutes. then she continues to move on to the rest of my body. since she can not finish alll within the time given, she ask me to extend the time for another half an hour, can I say no?

So, I finished my massage with a big smile... She also give me her hand phone number... :D

Shanghai really has a different way to do the massage and even use the different way to do the batin... people use hand they use feet...

KatoeyLover69
18-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Shanghai really has a different way to do the massage and even use the different way to do the batin... people use hand they use feet...

That's why in other place, people fuck cunt, in Shanghai they fuck ' back-side ' :p ......................

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 11:56 AM
That's why in other place, people fuck cunt, in Shanghai they fuck ' back-side ' :p ......................

Eh bro, u starting backside interest again... I think you got some latent desire to get anal-ised leh.... Any bro in JB keen on the session. After that, FR compulsory one...:p

KatoeyLover69
18-11-2005, 03:01 PM
Eh bro, u starting backside interest again... I think you got some latent desire to get anal-ised leh.... Any bro in JB keen on the session. After that, FR compulsory one...:p

Any volunteers for ' analisation ' ??? :p

msgfan
21-11-2005, 02:43 PM

Terima kasih...

KLBoy, Selim was right. Jennifer is good.

You should try her. She really know what she does. Massage may be only a little better than average but come to batin, She is the best so far among the 20+ MLs I know. She really does batin not masturbation. She massaged every single vein of your didi. believe me...., every single one.:D

On the move, no time for a detailed field report. Will produce one when I have more time.

Selim: Many Thanks

warmnites
21-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Jennifer is good.

OKOK I wanna try also can I just go for Batin RM50 rite? includes cumming or for that additional?

Any wonderful batin place near my place in Puchong Jaya??? sometimes lazy to drive to Sri Petaling somemore there parking an issue!

Powerguy when U free we go check out the places they PMed U

xiaoqiangX
22-11-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi guys

I'm pretty new to this KL thing. Any guide for me so that i can access these batin stuff when i visit KL in Dec? I'll be staying in swiss inn. Please enlighten

DRYDUST
22-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Hi guys

I'm pretty new to this KL thing. Any guide for me so that i can access these batin stuff when i visit KL in Dec? I'll be staying in swiss inn. Please enlighten

bro swiss inn near petaling st.? if yes its nearer to HCs than MPs... HCs mostly hj mah...real batin hav 2 go outskirt bit from kl centre, correct bros?

kiddy_tub
22-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Anyone got any Batin lobang around PJ Hilton? Asked for a massage from the health club there, but end up with a gorilla giving a very good massage.

Body relaxed, but not my little one :p

Also read about Angel massage outcall from the travel brochures. Anyone with information about this service? Cost & service quality?

xiaoqiangX
22-11-2005, 10:29 PM
Bro DRYDUST,

Thanks 4 the info.

DRYDUST
23-11-2005, 09:15 AM
Bro DRYDUST,

Thanks 4 the info.

dont mention bro, this little things... anyway i think those batin lovers wil show u the nearest batin place to u later in this tread... right bros all? :)

msgfan
23-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi guys

There is one spa at Furama Hotel at 4th floor whihc is just opposite Swiss Inn. can try there. damage: RM 138.

msgfan
23-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Anyone got any Batin lobang around PJ Hilton? Asked for a massage from the health club there, but end up with a gorilla giving a very good massage.

Body relaxed, but not my little one :p

Also read about Angel massage outcall from the travel brochures. Anyone with information about this service? Cost & service quality?

You can try the HC of Amarda Hotel which is right across the other side of highway. or PJ de Inn. ;)

KLKOOL
23-11-2005, 04:15 PM
You can try the HC of Amarda Hotel which is right across the other side of highway. or PJ de Inn. ;)

Not recommended though. Bettwr HC's in KL. For nearer places, there is Crystal crown HC. Level 5. better than Armada

selim
23-11-2005, 06:11 PM
KLBoy, Selim was right. Jennifer is good.

You should try her. She really know what she does. Massage may be only a little better than average but come to batin, She is the best so far among the 20+ MLs I know. She really does batin not masturbation. She massaged every single vein of your didi. believe me...., every single one.:D

On the move, no time for a detailed field report. Will produce one when I have more time.

Selim: Many Thanks

U r welcome, msgfan.

At last someone said thanks to me. hahahhaha.

In KL, more than 500 ML (presume 100 MC, 5 ML each), I only let 2 ML do urut batin for me, off course she is good.

selim
23-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Jennifer is good.

OKOK I wanna try also can I just go for Batin RM50 rite? includes cumming or for that additional?

Any wonderful batin place near my place in Puchong Jaya??? sometimes lazy to drive to Sri Petaling somemore there parking an issue!

Powerguy when U free we go check out the places they PMed U

If I not mistaken, in Lavendar Bandar Puteri Puchong (Opps. Giant), inside got a MILF ML, she also good in Urut Batin (can raba-raba, even naked, but just to regular customer). Her name is NOR, formally from Orkid Emas Kuchai Ent.

xiaoqiangX
23-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Woah!!! Thanks men!! All you great brudders out there. *touch*

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 09:47 PM
Woah!!! Thanks men!! All you great brudders out there. *touch*

Bro,

The real sifu is bro Selim, if u have met him he will tell u every lobang available in KL. :D

DeKuip
23-11-2005, 09:49 PM
U r welcome, msgfan.

At last someone said thanks to me. hahahhaha.

In KL, more than 500 ML (presume 100 MC, 5 ML each), I only let 2 ML do urut batin for me, off course she is good.

Bro Selim,

Maybe not in forum lah but when we met i always said thank u woh. kekeke...

msgfan
24-11-2005, 01:24 PM

Hi, Bro KLKOOL, Can you please tell me how to attach a photo here? Thanks. Have search through the FAQ, may be I am really stupid, I just can not figure it out how to attach a photo. Thanks.

warmnites
25-11-2005, 01:09 AM
dear batin bros!
thanks for your locations
one more thing me & Powerguy (many others too I suppose)
trying to find MP that provides BBBJ also! hehehe wink wink!
sifus been to any???

KLKOOL
25-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi, Bro KLKOOL, Can you please tell me how to attach a photo here? Thanks. Have search through the FAQ, may be I am really stupid, I just can not figure it out how to attach a photo. Thanks.

Dun say u stupid lah... I also have to learn one. U have to host the photo is a website yahoo, imageshack, etc. then when u post replu, just create the hyperlink.

selim
25-11-2005, 08:02 PM
dear batin bros!
thanks for your locations
one more thing me & Powerguy (many others too I suppose)
trying to find MP that provides BBBJ also! hehehe wink wink!
sifus been to any???

I been try it out, almost all the MC have this type of service. May be first or second time (same ML) you cann't get it, Third time we will fet the service, hahahha.

ENJOY.

selim
25-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Dun say u stupid lah... I also have to learn one. U have to host the photo is a website yahoo, imageshack, etc. then when u post replu, just create the hyperlink.

Thats I wonder over here, why no photo at all, is that because of the rules or what. Just hyperlink or I can attch straigh awak the photo.

That me try out the first one, MOD, if the rules not allow it, just delete my post.

The NL I play today
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/jerry611/HPIM02212.jpg

selim
25-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Bro Selim,

Maybe not in forum lah but when we met i always said thank u woh. kekeke...

Don't said like this, u r more senior than me, hahahhaha.

I have new port, in North KL. All PRC and Viet, Damage from RM170 to RM180. Depends on stock. Every day they keep 4 to 6 stock, and every three day replenish new stock. Interested? call me, hahahhahah.

This is one of the PRC I play last week, http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/jerry611/HPIM0004.jpg

BLUESMAN
25-11-2005, 09:06 PM
Thats I wonder over here, why no photo at all, is that because of the rules or what. Just hyperlink or I can attch straigh awak the photo.

That me try out the first one, MOD, if the rules not allow it, just delete my post.

The NL I play today
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/jerry611/HPIM02212.jpg

Bro Selim...see from pic not bad leh. Why no FR from you wan?

Can share with bros here souce of service providers or conduct joint attack exercise lor.

Cheers.

DeKuip
25-11-2005, 10:17 PM
I have new port, in North KL. All PRC and Viet, Damage from RM170 to RM180. Depends on stock. Every day they keep 4 to 6 stock, and every three day replenish new stock. Interested? call me, hahahhahah.

This is one of the PRC I play last week, http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y114/jerry611/HPIM0004.jpg

Bro Selim,

Thanks for sharing with us, will catch up with u the next gathering. :D

KLKOOL
26-11-2005, 03:10 AM
Bro Selim, next gathering u must share your lubangs leh... hehehe if you wanna meet earlier can also ;)

selim
26-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Bro Selim, next gathering u must share your lubangs leh... hehehe if you wanna meet earlier can also ;)

This month very bz, somemore streamyx line problem, all server in Oversea facing the same problem (luckily now recover for my area), recently seldom visit here, any update for TTCS, pls sms me.

Thanks.

BLUESMAN
26-11-2005, 04:05 PM

Bro KLKOOL....just cos bro Selim have many lubangs you already offer to meet with him earlier. Is it cos you try to get all those lubangs earlier than other bros. But if you pass some over its ok.

DRYDUST
28-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Bro KLKOOL....just cos bro Selim have many lubangs you already offer to meet with him earlier. Is it cos you try to get all those lubangs earlier than other bros. But if you pass some over its ok.

yeah...i dont mind too...

warmnites
28-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Tried Lavender Puchong

38 oil massage + 7 for muscle oil or aroma oil
took aromaso 45
ask for batin another 38 for 20min
but can opt for 76 40min or 100 1hr
donno ler the batin don't feel like what was discribe before by our bros
donno should I cum or not as she just massage between legs the abit here abit there then play di di not reach climax also so didn't cum after 20mins finished. She says for 40mins massage from behind to front which is better so might try but feel is expensive for 76 Batin + 38 Oil massage!

anyway saw the gals there below 30s

MsgLady: Ana
Looks: 6/10
Body: Slim

Anywhere better Batin in Puchong? anyway what's the whole batin action suppose to be or feel like? and involves cumming at the end of msg some bros says very keng one can shoot up high >>>> huh???

selim
28-11-2005, 05:52 PM
Tried Lavender Puchong

Anywhere better Batin in Puchong? anyway what's the whole batin action suppose to be or feel like? and involves cumming at the end of msg some bros says very keng one can shoot up high >>>> huh???

Brother warmnites, the Urut Batin u try one is not real Urut Batin, that one call HJ, hahhahah.

In Puchong Lavendar, U should look for NOR, not ebery gal know how to Urut Batin.

Normal process, the ML will let u cum first, then only go for Urut Batin. U will feel pain during real Urut Batin process. U also will feel the blood circulate from yr didi to kidneys.

The BEST Urut Batin I ever had is in Sungai Petani, done by an old Local Thai Auntry, 70 yrs old. RM10 only, really cheap. hehehhehe.

Atomicbomb
28-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Brother warmnites, the Urut Batin u try one is not real Urut Batin, that one call HJ, hahhahah.

In Puchong Lavendar, U should look for NOR, not ebery gal know how to Urut Batin.

Normal process, the ML will let u cum first, then only go for Urut Batin. U will feel pain during real Urut Batin process. U also will feel the blood circulate from yr didi to kidneys.

The BEST Urut Batin I ever had is in Sungai Petani, done by an old Local Thai Auntry, 70 yrs old. RM10 only, really cheap. hehehhehe.
war..any diff before and after or not like from 100km in 9.88sec to 5sec?never tried b4 and will try. thanks bro :D

msgfan
29-11-2005, 12:18 AM

Wah!!! Bro Selim, you are really the President of Massage Association. Even 70 years old masseuse you also know one ah??? You really know every masseuse in Klang valley. How about other places in Malaysia ah? :eek:

I visited the 50yro+ masseuse you recommended in Sri Petaling. Who happened to be the best ever masseuse I have every met. However, you did not say she was the best... Now, I think once I come back to Malaysia, I will pay the Thai Auntry a visit.

By the way, how can we find her???:D

selim
29-11-2005, 11:23 AM
war..any diff before and after or not like from 100km in 9.88sec to 5sec?never tried b4 and will try. thanks bro :D

That is a different. During Urut Batin, the blood circulation become very smooth on yr didi area. If afer Urut Batin only let u cum, u will feel pain, bcos yr didi during let time very big, like 17-18 years old size.

If cum first before urut batin, after urut batin section, u won't feel pain anymore.

** After Urut Batin, the FIRST hour, yr didi don't get wet (means don't take bath or wash), First 3 hours don't go for FJ, if not, u will feel pain on the ball.

selim
29-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Wah!!! Bro Selim, you are really the President of Massage Association. Even 70 years old masseuse you also know one ah??? You really know every masseuse in Klang valley. How about other places in Malaysia ah? :eek:

I visited the 50yro+ masseuse you recommended in Sri Petaling. Who happened to be the best ever masseuse I have every met. However, you did not say she was the best... Now, I think once I come back to Malaysia, I will pay the Thai Auntry a visit.

By the way, how can we find her???:D

msgfan, I really ENJOY massage. Normally, I seldom go for a young ML, my principal, MC is for massage and HC for FJ. Don't ever thinking of go MC for FJ, that is more expensive. Massage RM50 + FJ RM100-RM150 = Total: RM150 to RM200. If the gal is good looking, they already work in HC and not MC.

The Local Thai Aunty located in Sungai Petani, Taman Sejati Indah. Just beside the tolls PLUS Sungai Petani Selatan. On the left hand side, teres house. Opposite Park Avenue Hotel. No 113 or 133, I can't recall. Check yourselve, u can see a small Massage Signage.

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 10:10 AM
was at Trd Msg Bali in klang Jaya (Opp. Tesco)yesterday...

nice environment inside, indoor fountain,private room....u can hear the sound of the water flowing..during mssg..but bit noisy( music & people talking)

Got NL & YTF ML(some SYT), my 1 YTF MILF 50+- , skill avarage but just nice for me as i dont like heavy stuff.
offer hj at Rm50, mssg didi no cum Rm30, Mssg 1 hr Rm38... overall 7/10 for me.she also recce the place nex door, KTV wif lots of SYT NL...:D but didnt hav time to chech it out...nex time.

CibLover
01-12-2005, 10:14 AM
haha...bro DD,

Nobody accompany you in Klang. I thought you will post FR on "Bah Kut Teh"....:p
But still get to go massage, huh?...Good, good. That's the spirit!

Cheers.

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 11:04 AM
haha...bro DD,

Nobody accompany you in Klang. I thought you will post FR on "Bah Kut Teh"....:p
But still get to go massage, huh?...Good, good. That's the spirit!

Cheers.

yalor....lonely..i m so lonely...
just the time not right/enough, sked klang town got jam...if not sure like HSC oredi.. hehehheh

albert05
01-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Hi Bro Selim,

Can I know where the best batin place in Sungai Petani ??

selim
01-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Hi Bro Selim,

Can I know where the best batin place in Sungai Petani ??

I have answer in previous post.

The Local Thai Aunty located in Sungai Petani, Taman Sejati Indah. Just beside the PLUS tol Sungai Petani Selatan. On the left hand side, teres house. Opposite Park Avenue Hotel. No 113 or 133, I can't recall. Check yourselve, u can see a small Massage Signage.

msgfan
01-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Bro Selim, require your expertises again. My clients would like to bring his lady for massage when they are visiting KL in Jan 06. Thus, are there massage places for both men and ladies?

The place has to be clean and nice. Massage skill is important. Location prefer near KLCC. Please also let me know the damage as well.

In Thailand, they even have double room for two guests having their massage together.

Any good recommendations in KL? Thank you. :D

biker750
01-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Anybody knows a good place for package massage in and around Sri Hartamas?
thanks a lot in advance

Biker

dirtyjohn
01-12-2005, 04:20 PM
Bro Selim, require your expertises again. My clients would like to bring his lady for massage when they are visiting KL in Jan 06. Thus, are there massage places for both men and ladies?

The place has to be clean and nice. Massage skill is important. Location prefer near KLCC. Please also let me know the damage as well.

In Thailand, they even have double room for two guests having their massage together.

msgfan,

can try Jasmine at City Square Ampang..3rd floor. They have room for 2. price 1 hour RM88, 90 min RM120-130 . Place quality is guaranteed. Quality of massage = 9/10. No hanky panky.

selim
01-12-2005, 08:07 PM

This type of Clean Place I never go, hahahah.

Let me find out first. That is a massage Chain Store provided this service. They have branch in Citibank Plaza and Wisma HLA, but I need to find out first. Bcos they have 2 types, one is only for male only, and the other one for both.

PJ_chris
01-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Don't said like this, u r more senior than me, hahahhaha.

Brother can PM me the contact and detail.Thanks....that day at Gathering with Dekuip, KLKOOL we have talk about u about massage thing...need you "tunjuk ajal in future"..thanks..:D

selim
02-12-2005, 12:20 AM
This type of Clean Place I never go, hahahah.

Let me find out first. That is a massage Chain Store provided this service. They have branch in Citibank Plaza and Wisma HLA, but I need to find out first. Bcos they have 2 types, one is only for male only, and the other one for both.

I have check eith my friends, The SPA in Citibank Building provided all the sevis u required. Sevis included, SPA, SAUNA, Nail Polishing, Ear Cleaning etc.

** All the 5 Star Hotel also provided this sevice.

selim
02-12-2005, 12:24 AM
Brother can PM me the contact and detail.Thanks....that day at Gathering with Dekuip, KLKOOL we have talk about u about massage thing...need you "tunjuk ajal in future"..thanks..:D

PJ_chris, pls get my phone no. from KL_KOOL or Dekuip, then sms me, I'll forward the OKT no. to you by sms.

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 02:01 AM

Actually, for this, go to Glenmarie Pan Pacific Andana Spa. I entertain a lot of client there, for "clean and healthy" activities ;) Skill is No.1

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 02:02 AM
PJ_chris, pls get my phone no. from KL_KOOL or Dekuip, then sms me, I'll forward the OKT no. to you by sms.

Eh bro, pass contact to me first lah... I also neber try yet ;)

DRYDUST
02-12-2005, 09:25 AM
really feel guilty... bro selim passed me the no. so long also never try yet, seems like now hav bros to accompany,,,bro kool? chris? let me know when ok.!:)

selim
02-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Eh bro, pass contact to me first lah... I also neber try yet ;)

sorry KLKOOL, I thought I have pass to you the contact.

I sms u now.

msgfan
02-12-2005, 03:23 PM
msgfan,

can try Jasmine at City Square Ampang..3rd floor. They have room for 2. price 1 hour RM88, 90 min RM120-130 . Place quality is guaranteed. Quality of massage = 9/10. No hanky panky.

Thanksss... Bro DirtyJohn :D

msgfan
02-12-2005, 03:29 PM
I have check eith my friends, The SPA in Citibank Building provided all the sevis u required. Sevis included, SPA, SAUNA, Nail Polishing, Ear Cleaning etc.

** All the 5 Star Hotel also provided this sevice.

Bro Selim. Big thanks. :D

You are really a walking encyclopaedia on massage!!! :eek:

msgfan
02-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Actually, for this, go to Glenmarie Pan Pacific Andana Spa. I entertain a lot of client there, for "clean and healthy" activities ;) Skill is No.1

Have browsed through some website on this Glenmarie Pan Pacific, look nice. will pass this details to my friend. Thanks bro KLKOOL. :D

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 03:21 AM
Have browsed through some website on this Glenmarie Pan Pacific, look nice. will pass this details to my friend. Thanks bro KLKOOL. :D

Eh, always here to help a bro ;) This spa is the best clean spa with facilities, they serve Nasi Lemak (the real one ah..) from Sakura and Ice Cream from HagenDaz...

BLUESMAN
03-12-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks bro Selim for the location info on one joint but not try yet. Reason cos I think I will have some difficulty finding the place but I will work on it for sure. Die die will get there.

Anyway, during TCSC session I did ask bro CibLover how to get there and he did try his best to give me directions. During our chat he ask where I stay cos don't know how to get there. Found out both of us staying in same area leh...kekekeke.

The he told me why not try one in our neighbourhood....name Lotus or something like that.

Well this afternoon I went to my motor repairer to replace the silencer box for my car but could not get it done until monday. Driving out from the workshop realise I am right across the road where Lotus is located (as per info from bro CibLover).

Drove around the place and look for their banner. Saw it and had to struggle finding a vacant lot to park. Found one eventually and went up to the joint. Ask the fat malay guy there what is available and cost. He says one hour RM50.00 and batin to ask the service provider. I told him on their banner says RM38.00 and he told me that is 45 mins only. Ask him how the gals appearence and he says all good. Suddenly one fat and short NL walk past. I told him got 15 mins service or not.

Anyway he ask me to go to room to wait and he will get me one that is slim and nice. After awhile Lisa came in. She is young, slim and not too bad looking. Chatty too.

Gave me the oil massage and since she was resonably nice decided to take up the hour long session. Batin was rather SOP leading to shooting cum.

In the mist of massage session ask the NL if this is the only joint in that location and she told me there are a few...like close to 10....WOW. The popular one is Lotus....huh? This is not Lotus I ask ? It was not and shit I can't remember the name of the joint I went to now...kekekeke. Anyway it is on the first floor of the shop lot facing the apartments.

Must try Lotus next week cos I am going to have the silencer box of my car replaced on Monday.

Overall an ok experience but not going back again. Want to try others.

warmnites
05-12-2005, 12:51 AM
In the mist of massage session ask the NL if this is the only joint in that location and she told me there are a few...like close to 10....WOW. The popular one is Lotus....huh? This is not Lotus I ask ? It was not and shit I can't remember the name of the joint I went to now...kekekeke. Anyway it is on the first floor of the shop lot facing the apartments.

How come you ended up NOT LOTUS when you were going there????? magic show or something ke??? hehehehe I got from Lavender namecard states there's around 10 outlets both Lavender & Lotus are from same company!

CibLover
05-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Bro Bluesman,

I think you've got the wrong place.
Yes, they have a big pink banner hanging outside saying RM38 for massage.

But the guy outside is always a Chinese young guy. You will have to take the lift and go to the first floor. Coming out from the lift, turn left. You will find a tinted glass door. Ring the bell and they will open it from the inside.

the interior is not badd looking. Decorated with Balinese wooden sofas, no cushion. A small fountain on the side with a shoe rack to put your shoes once you're in.

Is this the one?

Cheers.

BLUESMAN
05-12-2005, 06:34 PM
How come you ended up NOT LOTUS when you were going there????? magic show or something ke??? hehehehe I got from Lavender namecard states there's around 10 outlets both Lavender & Lotus are from same company!

No magic show or anything like you thinking bro.....just that maybe too kancheong...see banner only attack already hahahahaha.

If you in my area and wanna make a hit there call me lor....can show you exact location so you dont make same mistake as me.

BLUESMAN
05-12-2005, 07:12 PM
Bro Bluesman,

I think you've got the wrong place.
Yes, they have a big pink banner hanging outside saying RM38 for massage.

But the guy outside is always a Chinese young guy. You will have to take the lift and go to the first floor. Coming out from the lift, turn left. You will find a tinted glass door. Ring the bell and they will open it from the inside.

the interior is not badd looking. Decorated with Balinese wooden sofas, no cushion. A small fountain on the side with a shoe rack to put your shoes once you're in.

Is this the one?

Cheers.

OK bro CibLover...I found the place already. Went there this afternoon after getting exhust pipe of car fixed. Also lucky enough to find a car park very close.

The chinese guy was not there. Met a nice NL attending the place but she don't do massage or batin. Only administrative work and attending to customers.

Anyway, she ask me what I want and after getting more info from her...told her I want the normal oil massage and batin. Price quoted was RM38.00 for massage and RM38.00 for batin. I know this has been mentioned time and time again but I think if you read on....what I write is also good for you to know.

So, being told all that will take one hour....I was later asked to follow the NL massage lady to a room with a curtain for the door. Massage was rather SOP until time for batin. She keep saying "batin - empat puloh minit ya". Not knowing what she meant and thinking its going to be a 40 minute batin session....I said...yes....okie. BLUNDER....but read on please.

After about 20 minutes into batin she asked whether I want to "release". Told her I do and she proceed to do just that for me. When that was over and done with...she tells me to relax and its better to do this after the "release".

She excused herself from the room and said will be back shortly. She came back after 10 minutes and ask if I want to continue to relax there as there is still time. I said "no"...its ok cos I really feel like going somewhere else and dressed up to go.

At the counter the NL there told me to pay RM118.00....huh...what? I say.
Told her I believe the cost was RM38.00 for massage and RM38.00 for batin and so I should be paying RM78.00 so why do I have to pay an additional RM42.00

Her explanation....RM38.00 batin is for that to be done within the time allowed in the one hour massage and this is normally 20 minutes. Since I requested batin to be done in 40 minutes I therefore have got a full hour massage plus a 40 minute batin. No logic I tell her. If this is so I should pay only RM38.00 for the hour massage plus whatever is the charge for the 40 minute batin and still not end up paying RM118.00

Told her..no wonder the massage lady keep telling me about the "40 minit batin" before she start to do that and I thought that is normal. Also told her that NL did not explain properly.

Anyway, it was not to my benefit to continue discussing that any further so just pay up and leave. Just some miscommunication with the massage lady who I believe is just trying to earn more.

Well, I just want to let all bros here know that if you do go there not to agree to any suggestions from any of the NL doing the massage for you. Just tell her (after you have told whoever is at the reception too) you just want a massage and batin at a price of RM76.00....nothing more...nothing less.

So bros please take note accordingly.

Mightaswell
05-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks for very good info Bluesman. This will save us bros money :D

BLUESMAN
05-12-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks for very good info Bluesman. This will save us bros money :D

You are welcome bro Mightaswell. Some good bros here have help me get good value service providers without which would have cost me more money at lousy joints. It's the spirit of sharing amongst all bros here.

shiok1968
06-12-2005, 09:08 AM
You are welcome bro Mightaswell. Some good bros here have help me get good value service providers without which would have cost me more money at lousy joints. It's the spirit of sharing amongst all bros here.Aiyah! Why you never ask me? I would have told you bcos I also had the same experience. However to me I thought that it was normal so just pay and leave.

Wanted to call you yesterday bcos we were at KK home ground but then thought that you were at Kepong so did not disturb you. Anyway you have already got your system cleared up in the afternoon so looks like that there was no need for the night action.:D

BLUESMAN
06-12-2005, 06:29 PM
Aiyah! Why you never ask me? I would have told you bcos I also had the same experience. However to me I thought that it was normal so just pay and leave.

Wanted to call you yesterday bcos we were at KK home ground but then thought that you were at Kepong so did not disturb you. Anyway you have already got your system cleared up in the afternoon so looks like that there was no need for the night action.:D

Wahhh lan you so considerate hor bro. Even if I have cleared system also can go with you to check out stock mah. Never call to tell me now you feel guilty lah I think...hahahahaha.

Anyway, since you already say you thinking of calling me I also happy to know its the thought that counts. Like that next time lor...ok what.

Cheers.

warmnites
07-12-2005, 12:43 AM
BLUESMAN

Kenapa tak baca saya punya review!
Posted before you went lor!
My msglady clearly stated the following prices to me but I chose 20mins only for RM38...... if you take 40mins is RM78 and one hour is RM100. Anyway 20mins I still tiada cum!

Tried Lavender Puchong

38 oil massage + 7 for muscle oil or aroma oil
took aromaso 45
ask for batin another 38 for 20min
but can opt for 76 40min or 100 1hr
donno ler the batin don't feel like what was discribe before by our bros
donno should I cum or not as she just massage between legs the abit here abit there then play di di not reach climax also so didn't cum after 20mins finished. She says for 40mins massage from behind to front which is better so might try but feel is expensive for 76 Batin + 38 Oil massage!

mencodak
07-12-2005, 02:29 PM

There is one MC at jalan genting klang called ancient massage. The concept is almost the same like Lotus. Massage (RM38) + Batin (RM40). The look of the girl there "boleh tahan" meh ...

I went to sense last week. Well like reported by other brothers, the massage is not hard enough, the batin is real batin, I tried aini, to soft maaaa although looks like well trained masseuse but not so hard enough.

BLUESMAN
07-12-2005, 07:08 PM
BLUESMAN
Kenapa tak baca saya punya review!
Posted before you went lor!
My msglady clearly stated the following prices to me but I chose 20mins only for RM38...... if you take 40mins is RM78 and one hour is RM100. Anyway 20mins I still tiada cum!

Thanks for telling bro Warmnites. Next time will be more careful lor. Actually I did read your posting but I thought it was ok to go but still kena hahahahaha.

I think have to go with you lah like that hor.

msgfan
11-12-2005, 06:07 PM
Have any bro visited any MP just for "batin" without massage at all? :eek: If yes, how much did you pay? only for batin???:D

Thanks,
massage fan.

KLKOOL
12-12-2005, 05:17 PM
Have any bro visited any MP just for "batin" without massage at all? If yes, how much did you pay? only for batin???:D

Thanks,
massage fan.

Isn't Batin without massage just a HJ ?:rolleyes:

msgfan
13-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Isn't Batin without massage just a HJ ?:rolleyes:

Yes. I just wonder how they charge? still the batin $$$ or still both? normally we pay the batin to the masseuse while the massage to the front desk. :p

mencodak
13-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Have any bro visited any MP just for "batin" without massage at all? :eek: If yes, how much did you pay? only for batin???:D

Thanks,
massage fan.

Usually they'll charge the same as you take full massage.

mencodak
13-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes. I just wonder how they charge? still the batin $$$ or still both? normally we pay the batin to the masseuse while the massage to the front desk. :p

Nope, both pay at the counter. Unless if the masseuse got another extra, then she'll ask to pay her and another to the counter.

DeKuip
13-12-2005, 03:48 PM
Have any bro visited any MP just for "batin" without massage at all? :eek: If yes, how much did you pay? only for batin???

Thanks,
massage fan.

Think this kind of service is not possible, will ask sifu of all time Selim when i see him.

I wonder oso... In case u just ask for batin and pay the full charges.

PJ_chris
13-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Hi Brother,
Long time didn't update my news to your guys already......
Hmmmm i hear from my friend there is a MC call Golden Orchid around Kuchai Lama....they have massage, batin...and all girl there can raba-raba 1.....
but i nv go that place b4....did any brother when there b4....can share with us the expericene....any 1 know the actual location....hmmm i try to round round that area and cari cari lubang...if got any update knows, will let u all guys know..

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi Brother,
Hmmmm i hear from my friend there is a MC call Golden Orchid around Kuchai Lama....they have massage, batin...and all girl there can raba-raba 1.....
but i nv go that place b4....did any brother when there b4....can share with us the expericene....any 1 know the actual location....hmmm i try to round round that area and cari cari lubang...if got any update knows, will let u all guys know..

The place very easy to find one.... Kuchai Enterpreneur Park, the row behind Alliance Bank, 4th Floor.... and we expect FR ah... u always ask for lubang, but dun see any FR one... shy ah :rolleyes:

PJ_chris
13-12-2005, 08:37 PM
The place very easy to find one.... Kuchai Enterpreneur Park, the row behind Alliance Bank, 4th Floor.... and we expect FR ah... u always ask for lubang, but dun see any FR one... shy ah :rolleyes:

Not i not share, just the place i go, u all brother all go b4 lah...sorry ar brother. LAst Sunday when to Lotus Kuchai Lama with my old friend lah doing massage....the a malay girl call Puspa...emmm quick energy also....can try her if u brother wanna have a real massage....just the batin not so good lah.
okok only.

Then after finish the massage, my friend told me, his massage girl ask him go there "Golden Orchid"....got lubang there, that why my friend ask me know this thing or not...i said i not so sure....that why asking your brother know this kind of lubang or not loh....

then brother KLKOOL...u really no 1 lah....all information u know....really big big big Atena for all of us...hehehehe....I promise lah....if got real lubang sure share with u guys 1. ok.:D

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 09:01 PM
Not i not share, just the place i go, u all brother all go b4 lah...sorry ar brother. LAst Sunday when to Lotus Kuchai Lama with my old friend lah doing massage....the a malay girl call Puspa...emmm quick energy also....can try her if u brother wanna have a real massage....just the batin not so good lah.
okok only.

Then after finish the massage, my friend told me, his massage girl ask him go there "Golden Orchid"....got lubang there, that why my friend ask me know this thing or not...i said i not so sure....that why asking your brother know this kind of lubang or not loh....

then brother KLKOOL...u really no 1 lah....all information u know....really big big big Atena for all of us...hehehehe....I promise lah....if got real lubang sure share with u guys 1. ok.:D

This one not my lubang... i wanna go massage then I sms all the brother and they let me know lorrr :D So last time I chose OE cos recommended by Selim... so went there wif my frenz... I really dun enjoy MP's much... OE I give rating of about 7 for Massage Skills.... but really reasonably priced.

msgfan
15-12-2005, 11:57 PM

As promised, finally managed to remember to bring my camera to Shanghai..

Reversed Massage (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33513)

my9incher
19-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Hi Brother,

wuz in K.Lama area so decided to chk out Okid Emas. asked fr young ML but got middleaged fat lady. My fren got the same.

Place : Quite run down
Massage : Not so good .. rm50 for 1 hr
Batin : More like hj .. no good .. rm50

Wont go bck again.
ps - this msg is a resend .. dunno why first post didnt go thru

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 09:22 PM
As promised, finally managed to remember to bring my camera to Shanghai..

Reversed Massage (http://www.internationalsexguide.info/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=33513)

Bro... I take my hat off... up you for your sincerity :D

selim
20-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Hi Brother,

WAHHHH, yr friend so good, change people signboard. What I know is Orkid Emas, is not Golden Orchid. hehehhehe.

selim
20-12-2005, 05:41 PM
wuz in K.Lama area so decided to chk out Okid Emas. asked fr young ML but got middleaged fat lady. My fren got the same.

Place : Quite run down
Massage : Not so good .. rm50 for 1 hr
Batin : More like hj .. no good .. rm50

Wont go bck again.
ps - this msg is a resend .. dunno why first post didnt go thru

my9incher, when is yr last trip? what I know, they have few new ML below 25 yrs old. hehehhe. 2 local NL and 2 lada hitam.

ndaska
20-12-2005, 06:51 PM
For those in Kepong area, can try this MP called Lotus ..its somewhere near to Metro Prima, Batin from RM 48..Normally as usual normal massage or so called traditional massage by ML (nasi lemak) take place,if ML ask you whether want "massage adik" which give u the signal she is providing the special or else no further service but remember no raba raba during batin as my friend kena slap for roaming without permit :rolleyes: and the ML average look and sometimes quite plump..some tips - be good to them and you will be rewarded!!!!!:p

msgfan
20-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Bro... I take my hat off... up you for your sincerity :D

Thank you for up my points.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 12:13 AM
my9incher, when is yr last trip? what I know, they have few new ML below 25 yrs old. hehehhe. 2 local NL and 2 lada hitam.

Agree with bro Selim... the gers that I got not MILF... but not SYT lah... Maybe around 23 - 26 yrs old. Local gers... NL, Baba, YTF,

my9incher
21-12-2005, 11:38 AM

Bro Selim,my last trip and posting same day.

selim
21-12-2005, 08:38 PM
Bro Selim,my last trip and posting same day.

may be u didn't used my name (steven), thats why he give u all the MILF with no bisnes one, hahahahha.

If you used my name, RM45/60 minit, RM50/75 minit.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 10:42 PM
may be u didn't used my name (steven), thats why he give u all the MILF with no bisnes one, hahahahha.

Yep... I can testify to that :)

BLUESMAN
22-12-2005, 12:31 AM

When I go there must remember to use your name bro. Thanks for the reminder.

warmnites
22-12-2005, 01:21 AM
Yo bro Selim where can you your password???? hehehe

1. YY Traditional Msg
2. Orkid Emas
3. Lavender
4. Lotus

KLKOOL
22-12-2005, 11:07 AM
Yo bro Selim where can you your password???? hehehe

1. YY Traditional Msg
2. Orkid Emas
3. Lavender
4. Lotus

I know for sure OE lah....

Tuoko99
27-12-2005, 05:31 PM
steven: any good batin place near pj/bangsar area?. Thanks.
:D

Mightaswell
28-12-2005, 02:46 AM
Went to Aroma Spa (SS2, a few shops down from old Cheow Yang - now Mee Yoke Lim or something like that) last week (couldn't post FR earlier as only got my internet connection a couple of days ago).

Quoted $48 for 1 hr massage and $48 for batin. Got an Indon girl called Lina. All round very enjoyable. Tipped her $10 and for some reason eventually got charged only $90 - maybe because I finished ahead of time :D

The place is definitely one of the nicer MP's I've been to in terms of decor and ambience and I will surely return. Interesting thing is that Lina (mid to late 20's, presentable) gave me her hp number when I asked is she would do outcalls on her day off. With respect to charges, she said up to me. I will definitely take her up on her offer once I have the apartment to myself again :D

DRYDUST
28-12-2005, 09:34 AM
mind if i join u on the nex visit bro?:o

DeKuip
28-12-2005, 12:00 PM
The place is definitely one of the nicer MP's I've been to in terms of decor and ambience and I will surely return. Interesting thing is that Lina (mid to late 20's, presentable) gave me her hp number when I asked is she would do outcalls on her day off. With respect to charges, she said up to me. I will definitely take her up on her offer once I have the apartment to myself again :D

Bro,

Need help to find a apartment pls let me know... Since u like SS2, why not choose to stay in SS2?

Ze_dick
29-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Hello brudders,

how to get to Lotus from Old Klang Rd? And look for who? Jennifer?

thanks for the advise.

cheers,
Ze_dick

Mightaswell
29-12-2005, 11:51 PM
Bro,

Need help to find a apartment pls let me know... Since u like SS2, why not choose to stay in SS2?

Actually staying in my sister's apartment in BU rent free. They (sis and husband) live overseas and only come back for a couple of weeks every few months or so. Cannot complain as they let me drive their car as well :D I actually grew up in SS2/4, those days when SS2 was the at the edge of the known world but for sure, no MP's around in those days.

Bro DD, no problem. Hope to go again next week if possible. PM me your hp and I will give you a shout when I go again.

warmnites
30-12-2005, 12:18 AM
Actually staying in my sister's apartment in BU rent free. They (sis and husband) live overseas and only come back for a couple of weeks every few months or so. Cannot complain as they let me drive their car as well :D I actually grew up in SS2/4, those days when SS2 was the at the edge of the known world but for sure, no MP's around in those days.

Bro DD, no problem. Hope to go again next week if possible. PM me your hp and I will give you a shout when I go again.

Wah SS2 bro! me also from there lor SS2/27 you know Paris mainroad side makan shop! hehehehe we maybe sit same bus also.... those were the days assunta & sri aman gurls! hehehehe

Mightaswell
30-12-2005, 12:21 AM
Wah SS2 bro! me also from there lor SS2/27 you know Paris mainroad side makan shop! hehehehe we maybe sit same bus also.... those were the days assunta & sri aman gurls! hehehehe

Haha - except those days I went to MBS in KL and hungout with BBGS girls!

KLKOOL
30-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Haha - except those days I went to MBS in KL and hungout with BBGS girls!

Hehe... I was in Sultan Abdul Samad... went to KL to hand out with my MBS frenz... tackle BBGS, CBN and MGS girls... and also tackle Assunta girls :p

jeff_jhb
31-12-2005, 02:15 AM

bro .. me section 17 de leh.. massage jio leh.. :)

msgfan
31-12-2005, 02:31 AM
Hello brudders,

how to get to Lotus from Old Klang Rd? And look for who? Jennifer?

thanks for the advise.

cheers,
Ze_dick

From Old klang Road you turn into Jalan Kuchai Lama (near Old Klang Rd Pasar). Go along the road until a traffic light where you can see "Six happiness" Restaurant in front of your left hand side and you will also see the sign "Kuchai Enterpreneur Park" in front of your right hand side. (if you see Ajinomoto on your left hand site then you have to U-turn back... :))

Turn right at the traffic light and you will see Alliance Bank (or 7-11) on your right hand side. Turn the first right hand side immediately after the Alliance bank.

The Alliance Bank/7-11 at the first row. The lotus is at the 4th row or at the third right turn. It should be at the 2nd floor of the second shop lot.

Hope it helps.:)

msgfan
31-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Think this kind of service is not possible, will ask sifu of all time Selim when i see him.

I wonder oso... In case u just ask for batin and pay the full charges.

Bro Dekuip: I am overseas at the moment and sometimes a little difficult to access Internet. I have just realised that you up me long time back. Thanks for that. ;)

msgfan
31-12-2005, 02:53 AM

Boinker wave to everyone.

Many Thanks for up me. By the way, can you please tell me, like all you bros, how can I share my points with other bros? or where can I read those relevant information on this site? :o

Thanks,
Massage fan.

CibLover
31-12-2005, 03:53 AM
Many Thanks for up me. By the way, can you please tell me, like all you bros, how can I share my points with other bros? or where can I read those relevant information on this site? :o

hehehe....bro msgfan,

Overseas in China now? Don't forget to post FR, ah!!

Anyway, you are now in the land of the giving and therefore, you can add others' points by clicking on the "weighing device" icon on the top right hand corner of the bro's post. So, don't forget to add the bro's points, ah..:p

As for the infos, click on the FAQ or search for a subject that you wanna know more abt.

Cheers.

DeKuip
31-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Bro Dekuip: I am overseas at the moment and sometimes a little difficult to access Internet. I have just realised that you up me long time back. Thanks for that. ;)

No need to thanks bro... Happy Newyear to u. :D

hehehe....bro msgfan,

As for the infos, click on the FAQ or search for a subject that you wanna know more abt.

Cheers.

Bro CibLover,

I'm so glad u are back!!! Coz u are 1 of my target to tease oso... kekeke.

eh... dont forget call Fong when u go cheong tonite, cannot be like that.. sifu like u must teach newbie cheongster 1!! kekeke...

TD0620G
31-12-2005, 10:14 AM

u're kidding me! I also grew up in SS2/4 leh!

beeped
01-01-2006, 02:03 PM

i'm new here.. hehe but i also grew up in SS2 leh.. SS2/24 :D just next to SM Taman SEA.

warmnites
01-01-2006, 10:35 PM
i'm new here.. hehe but i also grew up in SS2 leh.. SS2/24 :D just next to SM Taman SEA.

Bloody hell no wonder you buggers so familliar! shit I might have kacau-ed some of your sisters if you have one hehehehehe!

wah the image of Tmn Sea ... Sri Aman ... Assunta .... gals in PE time!
imagine getting cat calls from Assuntarians hanging out the windows when we guys were there for some co-ed meeting!

Hey back to BATIN! any Assuntarians doing it I'll go there for Batin! hahahaha

Mightaswell
02-01-2006, 02:13 AM

Aiyoyoh - you're not that little kid that used to hang around my trouser leg is it :D Just joking. I was in the last block next to the football field. House no 182.

Warmnites - you are damn lucky you didn't kacau my sisters - otherwise your life now will be hell, like it is for my brother-in-laws :eek:

Mightaswell
02-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Bloody hell! There's another MBS boy on this forum. Thanks for upping me. I was in MBS from Std 1 till Form 5.

Go forward MBS.... on to victory
With your colours flying.... we will cheer you all the time

Ora et Labore - play and work!!!

TD0620G
02-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Aiyoyoh - you're not that little kid that used to hang around my trouser leg is it :D Just joking. I was in the last block next to the football field. House no 182.

Warmnites - you are damn lucky you didn't kacau my sisters - otherwise your life now will be hell, like it is for my brother-in-laws :eek:
keke no la I'm at the other end nearer to the mosque near the Taman Bahagia LRT.

msgfan
02-01-2006, 05:01 PM
hehehe....bro msgfan,

Anyway, you are now in the land of the giving and therefore, you can add others' points by clicking on the "weighing device" icon on the top right hand corner of the bro's post. So, don't forget to add the bro's points, ah..:p

Cheers.

Bro CibLover, Should I post my China FR here in The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene? or do we have a proper place for us to publish?

FYI, I've only been to some MPs in ShangHai. :)

boinker
02-01-2006, 10:12 PM
No need to thanks bro... Happy Newyear to u. :D

Bro CibLover,

I'm so glad u are back!!! Coz u are 1 of my target to tease oso... kekeke.

eh... dont forget call Fong when u go cheong tonite, cannot be like that.. sifu like u must teach newbie cheongster 1!! kekeke...

Wahhh now I only notice our very GTM end year 2005 with a bang

1K post so a round of pussys on you ah bro GTM aka DeKuped(de cuped)

msgfan
19-01-2006, 01:49 AM
Seen one Chinese foot massage or reflexology shop near (few shop lots on the left hand side) the YY traditional Massage at Sri Petaling recommended by bro. Selim.

Have any bors tried this massage shop before?
What is the damage there? any good skill ML there?
Does the shop offer batin?
Bro Selim, can I get discount if I quote your name? :)

Many Thanks.

Seri Petaling,
Jenifer (50+)

Kuchai Ent. Park
Umi (50+)

msgfan
20-01-2006, 04:31 AM
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

I went to both places recommended by Bro Selim and did gave my feedbacks. (see posts below :) )

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1265909#post1265909
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1274466#post1274466
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1209086#post1209086

Seen the other MP everytime I went to the MP at Sri Petaling Selim recommended. thus, b4 I visit, I would like to get some feedbacks from bros here if any. you know man is curious with a lot of things.:)

Regards and thanks.

I wonder why you don't want to try the place bro Selim recommend but instead want to know about some other places nearby?

I mean, I would understand if you tried and didn't find it good and saw some SYT or whatever in the other place and then ask the question. Did you?

Cheers
Tee Vee

DeKuip
20-01-2006, 08:59 AM
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

I went to both places recommended by Bro Selim and did gave my feedbacks. (see posts below :) )

Seen the other MP everytime I went to the MP at Sri Petaling Selim recommended. thus, b4 I visit, I would like to get some feedbacks from bros here if any. you know man is curious with a lot of things.

Regards and thanks.

Our sifu bro Selim is busy nowadays... busy with record breaking 'everyday oso fuck till cny'. if u join his site u can read his FR's... almost everyday he will post a new fr. :D

I only know the 'Ipoh Hor Farn' around the corner in Sri Petaling, dunno u are interested anot.. anyway i am from the same area, if u wanna me to check that place out with u.. u can contact me. Bro DD oso from the same area.

KLKOOL
20-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

Seen the other MP everytime I went to the MP at Sri Petaling Selim recommended. thus, b4 I visit, I would like to get some feedbacks from bros here if any. you know man is curious with a lot of things.

Regards and thanks.

Bro... curiosity is a good thing leh... just walk in and be a hero and try lorr. then post your FR.. hehehe.. other bros sure appreciate one :D

DRYDUST
20-01-2006, 11:28 AM
spotted a new budget hotel there last nite...might b something i guess, but cant shit there leh..

bananaciok
21-01-2006, 01:38 AM
I have answer in previous post.

The Local Thai Aunty located in Sungai Petani, Taman Sejati Indah. Just beside the PLUS tol Sungai Petani Selatan. On the left hand side, teres house. Opposite Park Avenue Hotel. No 113 or 133, I can't recall. Check yourselve, u can see a small Massage Signage.

Bro Selim, Heard of this place before. Need to make any booking? If so , what is the contact number? What time does it open? thanks

KLKOOL
21-01-2006, 02:05 AM
spotted a new budget hotel there last nite...might b something i guess, but cant shit there leh..

U check for me I shit lorrr... can or not :rolleyes:

ukcheong
21-01-2006, 04:27 AM
Bro, my first FR here. :)

Body felt tired so decided to go for a massage - the proper one ie. hehe - at Sense Cheras. Sense is I think everyone knows part of a chain of 6 MPs with others in Maluri, P.Jaya (I think, cannot remember lar) etc

Apparently Sense and Lavender used to belong to same bosses, now they split up and one run Sense the other run Lavender. They are not connected now... but follow similar system. OKT tells me... errr.. in MP, do you still call them OKT?????

Sense Cheras is the one located near the Cheras Badminton Stadium. OKT said this is the biggest Sense outlet with up to 15 MLs.

Place deco quite simple but welcoming. a few malay bros were already there, looks busy (I was there about 9pm). But their laminated floors were coming up lar.. like not even... shit.. when I walked on them, I thot they'd just got an earthquake or something hahahaha....

Now I know why they charge only rm38 per hr massage (so cheap compared to others in market). It's for "oil massage" and not aroma. Aroma msg in Sense is rm50/hour while traditional is also rm50/hour.

Aroma is where they use those scented and more expensive oil. Oil massage is normal oil lar. Good marketing technique though coz a lot of bros see cheap, go up liao.

anyway tcss a bit with OKT and went for massage (rm38) with batin (another rm38). A massage alone is 1 hr, damage rm38 only. A massage with batin is 1 hr 20 min damage rm76.

This is a better deal than most MP which give you 1 hr regardless of whether massage alone or masage+batin!!

I always ask those OKt why I pay more also only 1 hr... it's like you pay extra for the batin within the original 1 hr which you'd already paid for in the 1st place for massage! I mean, I can und if I pay extra to the ML for the "service" but sigh...

anyway I felt happy they give you extra 20 min for the batin service which also means it'll be a proper batin and not a 5-min shake-shake-cum-cum-done job.

(Note: Is it MP for parlours or MC for centers???)

ML is Umi, married but looked in late 20s only. quite plump, but gives really good massage (I asked OKT for a good masseur mar). Knows how to use her thumbs, elbows etc. I would rate her a 8/10 for her massage.

After 1 full hour, she proceeded to do batin. Good batin and not just HJ. Those jua-gen style... though it was not as "intense" as one jua-gen I once experienced in SJ. A very very young NL but god... she really know how to "straigthen" those gen ner your groin area!!

One time she paused, looked at me and then tell me, this will hurt a little yeah. I thot she cakap cakap saja... then goodness REALLY HURT MAN!!! Almost screamed then hahahaha...

anyway back to Sense.

umi did provide better jua-gen than most of the MPs I frequent where in actual fact they just play a bit with your balls and then proceeded to shake u out! sigh

For rm38, I'll say this is much better than those rm50 supposedly-jua-gen-but-actually-HJ deal.

After session, paid at recep then sit around to enjoy the chinese tea they served... Real reason? To peep around and see got another cun MLs hahaha.... Saw a few moving in and out after their sessions etc. Got a few cun one (will ask OKT to recommend cute ones next time).

Actually I saw one very pretty NL, quite nice body.. when I went to the toilet before the massage. I smiled at her, she smiled back, so very frendly... Then fuck.. forgot to ask for her name!!! Else I could ask for her on my next trip.

fuck fuck... my brain not working properly.. little bro taking over perhaps.

(Note to self: next time see cun ML, ask for her name. Exchange phone numbers even, LOL)

then saw wa-la... one cun cun NL (very fair skin like Chinese)... oooi body CUN LIKE SHIT man... and she wore a very thin white t-shirt (you know as thin as those singlet type the ah peks wore?)

She also wore a thin cloth type bra.. you know, not those tight padded bra? So can see her tits like VERY LARGE AND DARK.. Damn man.... even after the jua-gen, little bro stirred oredi!!!

Next time will ask for her and check see check see...

Oh.. here most MLs dun allow raba raba unless you are "familiar" with them. so bro.. dun get so excited and do autoroam. else I dunno what will happen to you ar.. hahaha...

Ok gotta go now.. didn't know you all had a meeting last nite. Anyway you were prob meeting while I was doing the jua-gen session :confused:

dreamchaser
21-01-2006, 08:46 AM
Awsome detailed first MP FR dude! :)

gilagila100
21-01-2006, 09:58 AM
Bro, my first FR here. :)

Body felt tired so decided to go for a massage - the proper one ie. hehe - at Sense Cheras. Sense is I think everyone knows part of a chain of 6 MPs with others in Maluri, P.Jaya (I think, cannot remember lar) etc

Apparently Sense and Lavender used to belong to same bosses, now they split up and one run Sense the other run Lavender. They are not connected now... but follow similar system. OKT tells me... errr.. in MP, do you still call them OKT?????

Sense Cheras is the one located near the Cheras Badminton Stadium. OKT said this is the biggest Sense outlet with up to 15 MLs.

Ehh ... bro is this place opposite jaya jusco ??? ehh how to ask for batin ahh ?? juz say massage + batin to the person in charge or wat ?? I nv try b4 batin or juagen in KL b4 ... hehe ...

DeKuip
21-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Ehh ... bro is this place opposite jaya jusco ??? ehh how to ask for batin ahh ?? juz say massage + batin to the person in charge or wat ?? I nv try b4 batin or juagen in KL b4 ... hehe ...

Bro,

It's the same street as the badminton stadium, walk futher down direction to LRT station... a new row of shops. The row of shops where they have a Citroen showroom.

CibLover
21-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Ehh, GTM,

MP also you "ngam", meh? I thought you usually only like challenges. MP also can get free farks, ah?? :D

hotarrow1
21-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi! Bro Tee Vee,

Seen the other MP everytime I went to the MP at Sri Petaling Selim recommended. thus, b4 I visit, I would like to get some feedbacks from bros here if any. you know man is curious with a lot of things.:)

Regards and thanks.

Jennifer is really GOOD! Her juagen is REAL and best I ever tried, even better than one sifu I tried in Hadyai.

But the problem with Jennifer is her look 0.1/10 Before juagen she had to release my load 1st... That was a struggle. She looks like coffee shop's stall selling curry mee auntie.

Just closed my eyes and imagine my childhood movie star Cherrie Cheung giving me a hj!
Total damage 50 + 50 =100. Tips 20 since her service was good

DeKuip
21-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Ehh, GTM,

MP also you "ngam", meh? I thought you usually only like challenges. MP also can get free farks, ah?? :D

Yup, not mistaken to know u.. i dont like HC indeed.

I like to go eat Yong Tau Fu in Peel Road.. everytime i oso saw the big signboard.

selim
21-01-2006, 12:50 PM
Seen one Chinese foot massage or reflexology shop near (few shop lots on the left hand side) the YY traditional Massage at Sri Petaling recommended by bro. Selim.

Many Thanks.

I don't know my name still can be used there or not, long time didn't go there already. But in terns of service, don't worry about that. Jeniffer is quite professional in Batin.

selim
21-01-2006, 12:54 PM
Our sifu bro Selim is busy nowadays... busy with record breaking 'everyday oso fuck till cny'. if u join his site u can read his FR's... almost everyday he will post a new fr. :D

I only know the 'Ipoh Hor Farn' around the corner in Sri Petaling, dunno u are interested anot.. anyway i am from the same area, if u wanna me to check that place out with u.. u can contact me. Bro DD oso from the same area.

Dekuip, where got I post FR every day.

Sorry all samster, Last 3 weeks bz with a PRC gals, she fall in love with me, I bring her out station. She control me not go for bonking during her time in KL. hahahhah. Now she had back to PRC, I actived back.

This week, only 3 FR, ahhahah. 1 PRC, 1 YTF and one Viet.

selim
21-01-2006, 12:57 PM
Bro Selim, Heard of this place before. Need to make any booking? If so , what is the contact number? What time does it open? thanks
Don't need to make any appoinment., Just go there.

The autry didn't do normal massage, normally it will done ny others ML. If you request Urut BAtin, the auntry will do it for U.

selim
21-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Jennifer is really GOOD! Her juagen is REAL and best I ever tried, even better than one sifu I tried in Hadyai.

But the problem with Jennifer is her look 0.1/10 Before juagen she had to release my load 1st... That was a struggle. She looks like coffee shop's stall selling curry mee auntie.

Just closed my eyes and imagine my childhood movie star Cherrie Cheung giving me a hj!
Total damage 50 + 50 =100. Tips 20 since her service was good

hahaha, u r right. Some time when she want to kiss me, even I don't like it, I need to accept it, hahahhah. Bcos I need a good Batin.

So far, she is the BEST Batin ML in KL I ever tried.

selim
21-01-2006, 01:03 PM
New port in Taman Miharja, Cheras.

No 1-1, Restoran Upstair.

All Awek lada hitam.
RM30/hour (so far the chepest in KL)
** Bcos of low price, the gal can do anything for getting good tips from customer.

I haven't try yet, so far go there 3 times, the gals always bz. Really go business.

CibLover
21-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Wahh!!...maybe near to CNY. All the big brothers are back. First, Tai See Heng is back. Now, "sifu" of all time is also back...although kena "lockup" by his PRC.... :D

Welcome back, highly esteemed "sifu"!!

So, how many FRs you gonna post here?...kekekeke.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
21-01-2006, 07:12 PM

Sorry all samster, Last 3 weeks bz with a PRC gals, she fall in love with me, I bring her out station. She control me not go for bonking during her time in KL. hahahhah. Now she had back to PRC, I actived back.

Bro... welcome back... so next week lets cheong before the year of the dog :D ... Is all our contacts back in action... only receive SMS from one after the big wind. SMS me is not convenient to post here.

selim
22-01-2006, 01:38 AM
Bro... welcome back... so next week lets cheong before the year of the dog :D ... Is all our contacts back in action... only receive SMS from one after the big wind. SMS me is not convenient to post here.

Boy Grup divided into 2 grup.
Sam is stop.
Max still in Balai Polis Sg. Buloh.

** Latest info I already pm you on the other forum last week.

PJ_chris
22-01-2006, 02:36 AM

All Awek lada hitam.
** Bcos of low price, the gal can do anything for getting good tips from customer.

I haven't try yet, so far go there 3 times, the gals always bz. Really go business.

I have pass by the area around 8pm...is the place name B&G massage centre?Which above Restoran Ria....? I not going there, coz not so sure, ya there is a banner put there Rm30 per hour...

Since not so sure decide to go Golden Orkid find Umi, but so bad luck, when reach there, OKT tell me today Umi back early......so no choice have to take other ppl....I tell the OKT, Brother Serlim name...waaaa brother Selim, u really red there lah , direct give me a discount..hahahaha
So i call up Ani loh, oklah.....just have a little chit chat with her and massage i give 6.5/10....batin..okok lah....

So brother Selim, when u go to that Tmn Miharaja again? After CNY, i contact u again lah, we go and try there lah...

DeKuip
22-01-2006, 11:46 AM

Welcome back Sifu! :D

Tai See Heng (KLKOOL) will arrange something with u for next week.

bananaciok
22-01-2006, 10:51 PM
Don't need to make any appoinment., Just go there.

The autry didn't do normal massage, normally it will done ny others ML. If you request Urut BAtin, the auntry will do it for U.

Thanks bro selim. How much and how long are normal massage n urut batin?

KLKOOL
23-01-2006, 01:28 AM
Boy Grup divided into 2 grup.
Sam is stop.
Max still in Balai Polis Sg. Buloh.

** Latest info I already pm you on the other forum last week.

Thanks bro... haven't logged in there is a while

DRYDUST
23-01-2006, 09:31 AM
U check for me I shit lorrr... can or not :rolleyes:

hav u seen anyone checking the toilet for others?:D

selim
23-01-2006, 11:41 AM
Thanks bro selim. How much and how long are normal massage n urut batin?

RM30/60 minit.

Urut Batin RM10

DRYDUST
23-01-2006, 04:32 PM
RM30/60 minit.

Urut Batin RM10

bro, went mssg never info :D , got to know from Chong... got new pub girl u nvr try meh

selim
23-01-2006, 06:18 PM
bro, went mssg never info :D , got to know from Chong... got new pub girl u nvr try meh

This port very dangerous for me. Downstairs optical shop belong to my HM good friend, I kena once, go up no problem, Fuck when coming down, both husband and wife of my HM friend stand infront of their shop, no choice, i have to go back to the room and wait for them go into their shop.

selim
23-01-2006, 06:22 PM
Full info about New MC at Taman Miharja.

B&G Massage Centre
No 1M, JLN 3/93, Taman Miharja, 55200 KL.

Branch:
Tmn Sri Permaisuri
No 4-1, Jln Sri Permaisuri 9, Bandar Sri Permaisuri Cheras.

Ampang
Not 1321-A, Jalan 11, Kampung Baru Ampang, 68000 Ampang.

ML, all Lada Hitam.

Damages: RM30/60minit

KL_boy
23-01-2006, 08:02 PM
RM10 for urut Batin?
That is like freakin cheap!
ANyway guys..
I think sooner or later there is going to be a crackdown.
Today's newspaper Kosmo..Front page about Urut and BAtin..:D

BLUESMAN
24-01-2006, 01:58 AM
RM10 for urut Batin?
That is like freakin cheap!
ANyway guys..
I think sooner or later there is going to be a crackdown.
Today's newspaper Kosmo..Front page about Urut and BAtin..:D

This is already an "ONGOING" thingy if I am not wrong cos almost all the banners I used to see hanging at batin joints seem to have suddenly gone missing.

powerguy
24-01-2006, 11:40 AM

All Awek lada hitam.

i have been there b4... called n ask them.. n they told me all young not more than 40yrs old... so below 40... still can la.. then i go... mana tau came in one auntie... sianz liao lo... so urut ask me wan juang gen i say dun wan.. then HJ... i say ok la... but my didi not hard at all... sianz... then finish just go off... DISSAPOINTED!

selim
25-01-2006, 11:36 PM
i have been there b4... called n ask them.. n they told me all young not more than 40yrs old... so below 40... still can la.. then i go... mana tau came in one auntie... sianz liao lo... so urut ask me wan juang gen i say dun wan.. then HJ... i say ok la... but my didi not hard at all... sianz... then finish just go off... DISSAPOINTED!

hahahha, don't blamed me. I been there 3 tims, but still no changes to see the gal.

powerguy
26-01-2006, 12:03 PM
didn't blame u la... just share my FR also... anyway so far never have a good impression or moment in MP.. very very sad!

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 05:01 PM
haha..just got some info from mykakis, MP (S*K**a)full of NL in S.D'sara... anyone been? i think tomorow afternoon wil b a good time to do the survey, anyone?:p

bro selim? u been there b4? any comment?
bro CIB? yr area wor...

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 08:20 AM
This port very dangerous for me. Downstairs optical shop belong to my HM good friend, I kena once, go up no problem, Fuck when coming down, both husband and wife of my HM friend stand infront of their shop, no choice, i have to go back to the room and wait for them go into their shop.

Haha.... wah, forced to go for RTF immediately arr ? Anyway, Happy CHinese New Year

CibLover
27-01-2006, 10:01 AM
.....u been there b4? any comment?
bro CIB? yr area wor...
Bro DD,

Wah!! Siao, ah? "Dun shit and eat at the same place", mah...kekeke. I'm not sure where's the area. Anyway, bro Boinker and Bluesman has recommended a good MP nearby S. D'sara also. Real massage without the hanky-panky thingy.

DRYDUST
27-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Bro DD,

Wah!! Siao, ah? "Dun shit and eat at the same place", mah...kekeke. I'm not sure where's the area. Anyway, bro Boinker and Bluesman has recommended a good MP nearby S. D'sara also. Real massage without the hanky-panky thingy.

haha..u eat in the bright bright place.... then shit in dark dark hole mah.... nobody wil know 1:D i m more interested in those not so real massage..

msgfan
27-01-2006, 03:59 PM
Here you are two massage reports.

Report 1
======

Since no bros visited the reflexology MP at Sri Petaling (near YY), I then decided to do the survey and share with you.

Went there two days ago . The atmosphere there is good and you can even smell the aroma in the air. Was greeted by the receptionist. look quite ok. told her that I would like to have a body massage. After changing a pair of slipper, was lead to the massage "room". Were given a pair of shorts.

Massage rooms were only divided by curtains. good things are it is very clean there and you can lay on a very comfortable massage bed. --- similar to those in China.

The ML's name is Ah Ling. She is small size but with good skills and powerful. If you are those "hard" type, she will fit definitely fit your bill. Even I love "hard-massage", I still have to ask her to softer a little bit... :o

only went for 60 minutes. at the end of the massage, She took a hot tower to wipe me off. quite relax after the massage. Would recommend only if you just would like to go for pure massage.

Damage: RM50 per 60minutes. RM95 per 120minutes
ML look: 6/10
ML skills: 8/10
MP: 8/10
Batin: did not ask. would think no.

Many Thanks.

msgfan
27-01-2006, 04:13 PM
Report 2:
=======

Passed by Sri Kembangan near South City Plazza yesterday. Saw a MP called ochird emas. Skin itzhi again...

Went up. Greeted by a ML and lead to a room. rooms are divided by wood and curtain "door". No bed except a cusion. look very dirty. Not even given a short to change.

Massage by a NL, fat and ~40+. Name forgot. Massage skill is so so and did not massage the full one hour. Go for batin. Skill is poor. I rather call that is HJ.

Damage: Massage RM50 Batin: RM:50. can be negotiate to RM30.
ML look: 4~5/10
ML skill: 5/10
batin skill: so so.
MP cleanness: 3/10
Service quality: bad. rush to return her call. :(
number of ML: 5 in total
same boss as the orchid emas in kuchai lama.

Will not go back there again...

selim
17-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Orkid Emas Kuchai Lama

Latest Info:

10 ML, 4 Lada hitam, 6 NL. Karen no more there.

Karen had move to New Port (Same Boss with Orkid Emas).
Blueberry Pandan Indah (Next to Apple)

3 YTF ( Including Karen)
1 Tomyam local ( Lady Boss -ANN)
6 NL ( If you don't like it, can call NL from Apple).

RM50/60 min
RM70/90 min
RM90/120 min

Hag4
18-02-2006, 09:39 AM
hi guys, Just got posted to KL to work, well PJ to be exact. Been having problems finding a decent release joint. Went to a few batin places in Hartamas and Bangsar, mostly gals CMI and I prefer HJ to batin. Any recommendations for places with good looking - cute looking types in damansara/ subang/SS2? areas. Going to HC is not very fun also, its always wham bang thank you mam...so far the best quality are in Federal for local gals...and MV has a cute gal by the name of pinky, check out my FR later on MV post.....would appreciate any good recommendations...cheers guys

DeKuip
18-02-2006, 01:00 PM
hi guys, Just got posted to KL to work, well PJ to be exact. Been having problems finding a decent release joint. Went to a few batin places in Hartamas and Bangsar, mostly gals CMI and I prefer HJ to batin. Any recommendations for places with good looking - cute looking types in damansara/ subang/SS2? areas. Going to HC is not very fun also, its always wham bang thank you mam...so far the best quality are in Federal for local gals...and MV has a cute gal by the name of pinky, check out my FR later on MV post.....would appreciate any good recommendations...cheers guys

PM ur contact to KL No1 Fucker aka KL Tai See Heng bro KLKOOL and u will get all the anwsers. :D

dathinman
18-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Hag4,

Don't know if this is your cup of tea...you can try the HC at Lisa de Inn. You can go for massage or package. They got quite a number of massage ladies there. Extras like a HJ or a sexy massage or even FJ (some, but not all) are available.

Massage ladies are generally older and not so shapely. :D But some are quite OK. Ask the waiter to recommend the younger ones.

Price wise more expensive that those batin places. Massage is around RM80. Extras, HJ - RM50. SM - RM100.

ukcheong
23-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Any recommendations for places with good looking - cute looking types in damansara/ subang/SS2? areas. guys

Not in those areas you listed but in Cheras, near Badminton Stadium. Place is call "Sense". Cute young NL. Try Jane, El or Yanti.

for good massage, Yanti or Umi. Esp Yanti, strong with her hands... she's not tall but has a nice pair of knockers (me trying to see whether can get to 1st base with her).

oil massage $38 (not aroma massage okie?)
batin $38

but be warned ar.. dun simply autoroam here afterwards they throw you out of their windows dun blame me. And for your info, they are on the 3rd floor, so it'll be quite a fall LOL

But if you like to look at a pretty babe while she batin you.. check them out.

ukcheong
23-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Any recommendations for places with good looking - cute looking types in damansara/ subang/SS2? areas. guys

Not in those areas you listed but in Cheras, near Badminton Stadium. Place is call "Sense". Cute young NL. Try Jane, El or Yanti.

for good massage, Yanti or Umi. Esp Yanti, strong with her hands... she's not tall but has a nice pair of knockers (me trying to see whether can get to 1st base with her).

oil massage $38 (not aroma massage okie?)
batin $38

but be warned ar.. dun simply autoroam here afterwards they throw you out of their windows dun blame me. And for your info, they are on the 3rd floor, so it'll be quite a fall LOL

But if you like to look at a pretty babe while she batin you.. check them out.

ukcheong
23-02-2006, 02:43 PM
sigh.. double post AGAIN! I told you it's a system problem lar... believe me... dun tiu me :p

mixedG
24-02-2006, 03:56 PM
:D hai to all the guys.i am a newbie here.i was reading this tread /forum for
so long and now decided to join.well i know there are many races here but what the age group usually involved, i a bit sceptical i might be too old
for this forum.:rolleyes:
l have a few batin review whichmight be intresting u guys. hope u all will like it and welcome me as a member here.

Alex_KL_JB
08-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Name : Rosiah
Boob : hmmm 32 or 34B
Msg : 8/10 (quite nice,, ^^)
BBBJ : dun ask
FJ: dun ask
HJ: 9/10, should name ask JUA GEN lar,, not normally HJ/

Demage : RM108

worth to try,, can PM me for location,

and, any PRC contact at Klang? or any freelance KL/JB gal contact no? hungry for SEX. haha :p

DRYDUST
20-03-2006, 05:32 PM
bro ukc, hav u try the y.y. mp at P.I. light Ind. area? :)

ukcheong
20-03-2006, 05:44 PM
bro ukc, hav u try the y.y. mp at P.I. light Ind. area? :)

no wor.. but since you recom, it must be good. hehe.. where's P.I. ar? Sorry I dun know that acronym?

what's the damage like? same like sense? or is it 50+50 type? maybe one day, we go together?

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 07:20 PM
PM ur contact to KL No1 Fucker aka KL Tai See Heng bro KLKOOL and u will get all the anwsers. :D

GTM... Go and Lie lah....

Bro Hag4, the location u wan... Cute SYT... no chance leh... If they gonna work MP, for that amount of money, they might as well work KTV/HC... money much better...

KLKOOL
20-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Hag4,

Price wise more expensive that those batin places. Massage is around RM80. Extras, HJ - RM50. SM - RM100.

Wah bro... got offer SM now ah :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
21-03-2006, 09:46 AM
no wor.. but since you recom, it must be good. hehe.. where's P.I. ar? Sorry I dun know that acronym?

what's the damage like? same like sense? or is it 50+50 type? maybe one day, we go together?

I PM U :D ...pls check

MICKKY
21-03-2006, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Alex_KL_JB]Name : Rosiah
Boob : hmmm 32 or 34B
Msg : 8/10 (quite nice,, ^^)
BBBJ : dun ask
FJ: dun ask
HJ: 9/10, should name ask JUA GEN lar,, not normally HJ/

Can I know where is the place as i'm interested to try. TQ

DRYDUST
27-03-2006, 05:22 PM
went to mp in paramount just now, environment & captain ok, damage 48/hr
batin also 48/20mins... sauna/jacuzzi available,got ear candling at rm98 including mssg. nothing much...except most of them nl...some very sweet & young hor...bro u get it?:D anyway do check with the capt. if u want batin..coz some do not do it...after mssg they will ask other girl to cum to do it.:rolleyes:

HamSupChai
27-03-2006, 06:17 PM
batin also 48/20mins... sauna/jacuzzi available,got ear candling at rm98 including mssg. nothing much...except most of them nl...some very sweet & young hor...bro u get it?:D anyway do check with the capt. if u want batin..coz some do not do it...after mssg they will ask other girl to cum to do it.:rolleyes:

puchong oso got... dmg is 60 only for 1/2hr.

DeKuip
27-03-2006, 06:22 PM
batin also 48/20mins... sauna/jacuzzi available,got ear candling at rm98 including mssg. nothing much...except most of them nl...some very sweet & young hor...bro u get it? :D anyway do check with the capt. if u want batin..coz some do not do it...after mssg they will ask other girl to cum to do it.

No wor! :p

Wah... nowadays 'cha ku ku' oso need to pay RM48, somemore only for 20 minutes!!

DeKuip
27-03-2006, 06:23 PM
puchong oso got... dmg is 60 only for 1/2hr.

This 1 'cha ku ku' cheaper!!!!!!!!!!! :p kekeke..

CibLover
27-03-2006, 06:38 PM
...Wah... nowadays 'cha ku ku' oso need to pay RM48, somemore only for 20 minutes!!

Nowadays, whenever NL is mentioned....our resident GTM will barge in...kekeke. Aiyoh...GTM, u said MP not ngam you, mah!! U only like those KTVs. But now you know the MP got young NL "cha ku ku" you also interested already, arh??

But don't worry, lah. GTM, woh!! Since when do you need to pay NL to "char your kuku"???? They will pay you instead!!! Maybe twice above the market rate. So, bro DD, don't bring our GTM there. Scared all NL lining up to "char his kuku". No one left to massage you guys. Damnnnnn...!! :rolleyes:

DeKuip
28-03-2006, 09:17 AM
Nowadays, whenever NL is mentioned....our resident GTM will barge in...kekeke. Aiyoh...GTM, u said MP not ngam you, mah!! U only like those KTVs. But now you know the MP got young NL "cha ku ku" you also interested already, arh??

No lah... everyday when i work i oso 'char' my own balls... ma hai, now still need to pay let others 'char' my ku ku? No lah!

DRYDUST
28-03-2006, 09:23 AM
HSC, puchong lavender? i dunno wor... rm60 for 1/2hr? more expensive lor?

DK, actually hor, cha ku ku not that easy leh...some big some small, so maybe yesterday my price quite high, smaller may be cheaper:p ....kekekke, like this u dont like ah...ok i find other place for u ah...was thinkin going Why Not but not open yet mah...

YSH, nevermind la... gtm mah...if all nl booked him then i go back ss2 find mei mei lor:D

CibLover
28-03-2006, 09:50 AM
No need, lah bro DD.

GTM never liked HCs...so, that's one safe places for us to cheong without his influence and interuptions. In my time knowing him, have only cheong once with him in a HC. Majority of the other time is always in a dark room with a TV and an attached bathroom where we watched him in action with amazement.

So, can safely say that we can cheong away from him when we go HCs...kekekeke. ;)

DRYDUST
28-03-2006, 09:56 AM
sure AH!...hc also got toilet wor...somemore last nite 1 just beside the tv room...many ml with no customer just relax there lor...:D

boinker
28-03-2006, 11:31 AM
During last TCSS a bro ask for a lubang for a good massage and FJ. As I know most good massage places offer batin, HJ or jar ku ku some may call it now a days. Maybe a bit of roaming(do note not all ML offer batin, hj & jar ku ku offer roaming) Do note most MP have partition cubical but no door just a curtain and a small matress on the floor.

So far have been offered 2 times for FJ at MP and 1 time at HC cos I asked for a massage only. Here is a little rundown of what took place.

Offer one at MP. A ML in her 30s massage was ok and special she offer was
50 for jar ku ku, 80 for boobs massage and 120 for FJ. On top of this you still need to pay 50/hr.

Offer two also at MP. This time a ML about 24-27 massage, massage no feel at all. Special was 50 for jar ku ku again and 100+ for FJ cant remember. Also have to pay 50/hr for massage.

Offer three at a HC took a massage package at 80+. They have WL going for 188(i think) for a 45 minutes FJ. 238 for a WL FJ and massage for 45 minutes.
So I took a ML(HC standard no parade for ML) choose by OKT, a mid 30 lady with ok massage in the end offer 50 for jar ku ku and 150 for FJ after I asked about FJ. What ever package you take you have to compleat you mission in the given 45 minutes.

So any sifu out there who have better massage and FJ lubang?

DRYDUST
28-03-2006, 05:40 PM
So any sifu out there who have better massage and FJ lubang?

i bring to 1 place place hor,after yr trip:p

boinker
29-03-2006, 07:17 AM
i bring to 1 place place hor,after yr trip:p

Ohhh la la... my pray had been answer.

Thank you first horr..