PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Girls

master1521
06-10-2005, 03:10 AM
hi brothers, can you let me know on japanese girls working either in jl or jb. very keen to try out these babes. Thank you for any info.

KatoeyLover69
06-10-2005, 10:15 AM
hi brothers, can you let me know on japanese girls working either in jl or jb. very keen to try out these babes. Thank you for any info.

Please contact the Japanese Consulate at Menara Ansar, Jalan Trus, JB (located between Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel and Plaza KotaRaya). Tell them that you are looking for Japanese girls and they will give you a list of ALL the Japanese girls/women in Johor Bahru with the addresses and handphone numbers.

Happy Bonking and don't forget to give us your FRs. :p

RobertCock
06-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Please contact the Japanese Consulate at Menara Ansar, Jalan Trus, JB (located between Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel and Plaza KotaRaya). Tell them that you are looking for Japanese girls and they will give you a list of ALL the Japanese girls/women in Johor Bahru with the addresses and handphone numbers.

Bro Kato ,

U didnt tell him the office hours meh ?
Fasting month , u know ?
He he ....... :D

KatoeyLover69
06-10-2005, 10:54 PM
Bro Kato ,

U didnt tell him the office hours meh ?
Fasting month , u know ?
He he ....... :D

The Japanese Consulate in JB is opened from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. They are not affected by the fasting month as Japanese are NOT Muslims and they do not fast.

RobertCock
06-10-2005, 11:28 PM
The Japanese Consulate in JB is opened from Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. They are not affected by the fasting month as Japanese are NOT Muslims and they do not fast.

Bro Kato ,

Very clear picture . Clap ! Clap !

Sorry , can NOT up Your point !

Sianz..... :(

Ah_Hia
07-10-2005, 09:47 AM
Bro Kato ,

Very clear picture . Clap ! Clap !

Sorry , can NOT up Your point !

Sianz..... :(

I up him on ur behalf....

Night Devil
07-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Please contact the Japanese Consulate at Menara Ansar, Jalan Trus, JB (located between Puteri Pan Pacific Hotel and Plaza KotaRaya).

LOL brother... :D
good answer...

Frankiestine
07-10-2005, 11:28 AM

hahaha man you really knock me off with this advise.... :p

RobertCock
07-10-2005, 08:20 PM
I up him on ur behalf....

Dear Ah Hia ,

THANK Q veli much , Kam Siah . He he he..

fantasy131
08-10-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi any brother already try??? long time didnt come back to this site... quite busy....haha :p . Want to try too....

pomrakthai
10-10-2005, 03:10 AM

Furthermore, when you call up, please say in Japanese:

"MOSHI-MOSHI, NIHON NO TAISHIKAN DESU KA? MARESHIA NIWA NIHONJIN NO BAISHUNFU GA DOKO NI IMASU KA? MINASAN NO RENRAKU DENWA BANGO O ONEGAI ITASHIMASU. DOMO ARIGATO GOZAIMASU"

I think you could get the Japan Ambassador to come over to personally talk to you about further action plans.

Anyway, just enjoy..cheers :D

jec8181
13-10-2005, 03:33 PM
dear brother here,

know any FL in JB?

pls pm me....

thanks....

pomrakthai
13-10-2005, 06:34 PM
dear brother here,

know any FL in JB? pls pm me....thanks....

A..SOO KA? NIHONJIN NO ONNA NO KO KA? SAGASHITE YO!

jec8181
14-10-2005, 03:06 PM
A..SOO KA? NIHONJIN NO ONNA NO KO KA? SAGASHITE YO!

Brother sagashite, what u mean, not very understand??

anywhere thank to reply me. :)

jec8181
14-10-2005, 03:22 PM
dear brother here......
i read a lot posted note here......all is at singapore.....
anybody can recommend FL at JB??

pomrakthai
17-10-2005, 11:00 AM
Brother sagashite, what u mean, not very understand??

anywhere thank to reply me. :)

Oh, solly...GOMEN.

The whole sentence means: Oh like that ah? Girls from Japan ka? need to search for them loh..." SAGASHITE comes form the root word: SAGASU [to search for something]:rolleyes:

jec8181
17-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Oh, solly...GOMEN.

The whole sentence means: Oh like that ah? Girls from Japan ka? need to search for them loh..." SAGASHITE comes form the root word: SAGASU [to search for something]:rolleyes:

Thanks Brother Pomrakthai!!!!!!!
are you study nihonggo before??
anywhere thanks for transmilate.........
any recommend at JB.....FL ..... apart of the HC i hotel.......:)

pomrakthai
17-10-2005, 01:32 PM
Thanks Brother Pomrakthai!!!!!!!
are you study nihonggo before??
anywhere thanks for transmilate.........
any recommend at JB.....FL ..... apart of the HC i hotel.......:)

You are welcome. I graduated from a Japanese University, so ..NIHONGO..no problem leh. But long time didn't use it will be a bit rusty....problem with short-term memories typical of an old man!

Anyway, FL Jap girls are difficult to find in Malaysia. They dun prefer Chinese [look like Japs anyway, no novelty to them] as they prefer Kwai-low. WL is even harder to find, even in Japan! Most of those WL's in Japan are Filipino and Thais and even PRC's...will try to activate my network..will inform you, but no promise I could find them.:(

jec8181
18-10-2005, 12:00 PM
You are welcome. I graduated from a Japanese University, so ..NIHONGO..no problem leh. But long time didn't use it will be a bit rusty....problem with short-term memories typical of an old man!

Anyway, FL Jap girls are difficult to find in Malaysia. They dun prefer Chinese [look like Japs anyway, no novelty to them] as they prefer Kwai-low. WL is even harder to find, even in Japan! Most of those WL's in Japan are Filipino and Thais and even PRC's...will try to activate my network..will inform you, but no promise I could find them.:(

Thanks again Brother Pomrakthai!!!!!!
thanks for your infor.... normally people study jan....english may not so well,
but your english also not bad. i really jealous youman...
:D

pomrakthai
18-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks again Brother Pomrakthai!!!!!!
thanks for your infor.... normally people study jan....english may not so well,
but your english also not bad. i really jealous youman...
:D

Oh I am flattered...There are some who could master many languages due to circumstances, eg. they had been staying in many foreign countries; they had studied in many foreign countries; or even they have been marrying many foreigners! I belong to the second category....But, just by bonking foreigners may not be good enough to learn a foreign language properly! :rolleyes:

My Master degree is from Australia and my Phd is from USA, so I was in a tight situation to excel in English mah......But I still prefer Thai...thats why my nickname is POM RAK THAI [I love Thais]

cybercruz75
19-10-2005, 08:28 AM
If you've had a real Thai GF before, it's had to top that. They really know how to satisfy a guy.

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 09:49 AM
If you've had a real Thai GF before, it's had to top that. They really know how to satisfy a guy.

Yeah..I totally agrees with you regarding Thai GF and even Thai wife.

"A Japanese wife is the best wife" is now a myth! Dont believe that!

To me..it is still "Puying Thai Dee Thisoot [Thai girls are the best]":rolleyes:

powerguy
19-10-2005, 10:28 AM
hahahaa... u still think japanese wife will like those wat movie show? n on bed still 'iteh! iteh!" no lo brother... they very open now... if u wanna test go to bali... alot japanese young girl look for guys... easy to hook on...

nowday thai also not so good... the most market preferred is vietnamese! THE BEST THE PRETTIER!

KatoeyLover69
19-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Yeah..I totally agrees with you regarding Thai GF and even Thai wife.

"A Japanese wife is the best wife" is now a myth! Dont believe that!

To me..it is still "Puying Thai Dee Thisoot [Thai girls are the best]":rolleyes:

Dear Bro pomrakthai,

I agree with you 100% on Thai girls ......... See my signature below ......
Thai pussies are the best in the world !!!!! :p ........ Agree ??? I'm sure you have 'tasted' thousands of Thai pussies .........

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 12:23 PM
hahahaa... u still think japanese wife will like those wat movie show? n on bed still 'iteh! iteh!" no lo brother... they very open now... if u wanna test go to bali... alot japanese young girl look for guys... easy to hook on...

nowday thai also not so good... the most market preferred is vietnamese! THE BEST THE PRETTIER!

Powerguy:

Oh..Those Bali Japs are indeed very open-minded, but they prefer young and handsome Kwai loh...not me [old and ugly] They are very apprehensive about Jap-speaking fellas who might be from the same kampong in Japan [Some even thought that I was one of those Jap soldiers [stragglers] who was left behind when World War 2 ended!] :p

As for Vietnamese, IMHO they could not challenge the Thais in terms of beauty and "professionalism". BTW, it is dull bonking those Viets as I dun speak Vietnamese [At least my Thai language is better]

Kateoylover69: [your name seems to be you are not just a lover for puying Thai but kateoy Thai!!] Sorry dun take offence ya! No Joke No Fun, No Poke No Son!

Totally agrees with you..wowwee, those Chaingmai, Chaingrai girls...dammed pretty leh..when they speak Thai...can melt you there and then!

Unfortunately I was a good boy then [Vegetarian wolf] only recently this wolf had changed! hehe..so not like what you said ...thousands of siamese cats! Die men like that!

KatoeyLover69
19-10-2005, 01:11 PM
Kateoylover69: [your name seems to be you are not just a lover for puying Thai but kateoy Thai!!] Sorry dun take offence ya! No Joke No Fun, No Poke No Son!

Totally agrees with you..wowwee, those Chaingmai, Chaingrai girls...dammed pretty leh..when they speak Thai...can melt you there and then!

Unfortunately I was a good boy then [Vegetarian wolf] only recently this wolf had changed! hehe..so not like what you said ...thousands of siamese cats! Die men like that!

Dear Bro pomrakthai,

My name is just a name ........... It doesn't reflect on my inclination or my liking ...... I still like Thai pussies and think that they are the BEST in the world !!!!!! ........Remember the saying : " A rose by any other name smells just as sweet "

BTW, in your so many years of fxxxxxg experience, which girls (from which country) are the BEST and MOST LOVING ??? :p

jec8181
19-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Oh I am flattered...There are some who could master many languages due to circumstances, eg. they had been staying in many foreign countries; they had studied in many foreign countries; or even they have been marrying many foreigners! I belong to the second category....But, just by bonking foreigners may not be good enough to learn a foreign language properly! :rolleyes:

My Master degree is from Australia and my Phd is from USA, so I was in a tight situation to excel in English mah......But I still prefer Thai...thats why my nickname is POM RAK THAI [I love Thais]

dear brother......
i also prefer thai gal........ maybe next time we can cheong together.....
always have the young heart, not matter how old are you......
The power of cheong spirit.......:p

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Dear Bro pomrakthai,

My name is just a name ........... It doesn't reflect on my inclination or my liking ...... I still like Thai pussies and think that they are the BEST in the world !!!!!! ........Remember the saying : " A rose by any other name smells just as sweet "

BTW, in your so many years of fxxxxxg experience, which girls (from which country) are the BEST and MOST LOVING ??? :p

No doubt about it...Puying Thai [especially those from Chiang Rai] next are Filipinos..PRC sucks...Japs and Kwai Pohs..are the worst!

Sorry for the comment on Kateoy...no offence ah? :rolleyes: BTW, are you based in JB?

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 01:37 PM
dear brother......
i also prefer thai gal........ maybe next time we can cheong together.....
always have the young heart, not matter how old are you......
The power of cheong spirit.......:p

Mai Mi Barn Hah [no problem leh], we can organize to cheong in Thailand. Can fly to Chiangmai cheap cheap now..wowee, long time did not visit North Thailand. [Kit terng mark mark] Maybe Kateoy can join up.:D

KatoeyLover69
19-10-2005, 01:46 PM
Mai Mi Barn Hah [no problem leh], we can organize to cheong in Thailand. Can fly to Chiangmai cheap cheap now..wowee, long time did not visit North Thailand. [Kit terng mark mark] Maybe Kateoy can join up.:D

Check Tiger Airways website for today's promotion to Chiangmai ....... only S $ 1.00 one-way air-fare ........ No problem to cheong together to Chiangmai ........ When you want to go ???? :p

jec8181
19-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Check Tiger Airways website for today's promotion to Chiangmai ....... only S $ 1.00 one-way air-fare ........ No problem to cheong together to Chiangmai ........ When you want to go ???? :p

Brother...... nowadays..... not holiday leh.........
if go, i only can go on saturday and sunday .........
any idea we cheong at jb 1st.......

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 02:01 PM
Brother...... nowadays..... not holiday leh.........
if go, i only can go on saturday and sunday .........
any idea we cheong at jb 1st.......

I am from PJ, so I have to get to JB, park my cart somewhere and proceed to Sillypore to fly Tiger Air to meet those THAI-gal..wowee..what an experience. Shall see about. Cheonging in JB leh...new playground:eek:

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 03:29 PM
I am from PJ, so I have to get to JB, park my cart somewhere and proceed to Sillypore to fly Tiger Air to meet those THAI-gal..wowee..what an experience. Shall see about. Cheonging in JB leh...new playground:eek:

Bro, when u go playground, let me know lah.

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Bro, when u go playground, let me know lah.

OK ...but i dunno how free you are...as for myself, I am a retired old man, will go anywhere when wanted. I sometimes go to JB for lectures and training sessions, but I have yet to cheong in JB :o

Whereas, Penang and Ipoh are my happy hunting grounds.

Need to talk further.

jec8181
19-10-2005, 06:02 PM
OK ...but i dunno how free you are...as for myself, I am a retired old man, will go anywhere when wanted. I sometimes go to JB for lectures and training sessions, but I have yet to cheong in JB :o

Need to talk further.

Dear brother pomrakthai.....
most my time is in jb...... if u come to jb, just pm me (if i free, i can fetch to cheong in jb)......:D

DeKuip
19-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Dear brother pomrakthai.....
most my time is in jb...... if u come to jb, just pm me (if i free, i can fetch to cheong in jb)......

bro jec8181'

No good like that... only bro pomrakthai is invited, i wanna cheong jb too. :mad:

bro pomrakthai becomes bro pomrakjb liao? :confused:

pomrakthai
19-10-2005, 06:13 PM
bro jec8181'

No good like that... only bro pomrakthai is invited, i wanna cheong jb too.

bro pomrakthai becomes bro pomrakjb liao?

Aiyoo...DeKuip felt jilted liao....and my nick changed to POMRAKJB [luckily we know that JB stands for Johore Bahru and not Jee Bai:cool: ]

Usually I drive down to JB and stay in New York Hotel [I dun even cheong in NY HC leh..] Last time I heard about Kulai got kang tao..but too late..it was raided before i enjoyed there.

Sure jec8181, I will contact you when I am there.

DeKuip
19-10-2005, 06:19 PM
Aiyoo...DeKuip felt jilted liao....and my nick changed to POMRAKJB [luckily we know that JB stands for Johore Bahru and not Jee Bai:cool: ]

Usually I drive down to JB and stay in New York Hotel [I dun even cheong in NY HC leh..] Last time I heard about Kulai got kang tao..but too late..it was raided before i enjoyed there.

bro,

be frank, i have never been in JB b4. Just passby to singapore got once, did i missed out something about JB?

jec8181
19-10-2005, 06:24 PM

okok.... pm few dayb4....
brother dekuip..... pomrakthai is different mah, he teach me janpanese...
anywhere u are invited also la......
ya... for kulai... is nothing liao...

DeKuip
19-10-2005, 06:40 PM
okok.... pm few dayb4....
brother dekuip..... pomrakthai is different mah, he teach me janpanese...
anywhere u are invited also la......
ya... for kulai... is nothing liao...

Japanese! I wanna learn oso, last 2 trips to hatyai it was a japanese guy ( from sapporo) wiv us. He doesn't speak 1 word english, lucky 2 of my frens do speak jap. He will join us again next year around feb. Bro pomrakthai, can i learn japanese language b4 he arrive?

Bro jec8181, u wanna learn german or dutch languages? I can teach u oso. :D Not kidding ar!!

Do u speak german? Sprechen sie duetsch?

Do u speak dutch? Spreek u nederlands? hahaha...

Wanna learn both languages need to take me doubble cheong oso.

KLKOOL
20-10-2005, 09:07 AM

Need to talk further.

Hehehe, u ask bro Dekuip lah, I free one. Not retired but FREE lor.

KLKOOL
20-10-2005, 09:08 AM
bro jec8181'

No good like that... only bro pomrakthai is invited, i wanna cheong jb too. :mad:

bro pomrakthai becomes bro pomrakjb liao? :confused:

Yep, I think KL is getting boring. I only do it here for business. Heard JB and Penang quite interesting. Want to explore.... hehe feel like Discovery Channel

KLKOOL
20-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Japanese! I wanna learn oso, last 2 trips to hatyai it was a japanese guy ( from sapporo) wiv us. He doesn't speak 1 word english, lucky 2 of my frens do speak jap. He will join us again next year around feb. Bro pomrakthai, can i learn japanese language b4 he arrive?

Bro jec8181, u wanna learn german or dutch languages? I can teach u oso. :D Not kidding ar!!

Aiyah, Dekuip teach you all language, I teach the girls how to please me lah. Hmmmm, looks like I have to teach more people :)

jec8181
20-10-2005, 11:19 AM

Thanks brother ........
currently is very busy..... not time to do other things.....
anywhere come to jb, just pm me 1st............

KatoeyLover69
21-10-2005, 10:44 AM
R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Subject : 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering
Date : Friday 21 October 2005
Time : 7.30 pm SHARP
Venue : Danga Bay Food Court
Jalan Skudai, Johor Bahru

See you all there !!! :p

Mightaswell
13-11-2005, 09:48 AM
who do u think u r btw KTL, i dont c watz wrong with others, itz u who's something wrong,if u cant stand wat pple write here, then by all means shutup, so attitute,im juz here to cruise also cant stand u, +++ so sialan, u better turn up on 181105, write so sialan, i wan to c if u r so sialan in life, or only tuakang...

WTF??? Is this referring to the second post in this thread?

KLKOOL
13-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Bro Upload,
pls cut the crap. Nothing wrong with KTL, just ppl like you who dun contribute and just want goodies from other bros who do all the hardwork. He is, like all of us, sick of ppl asking stupid questions without doing their homework here....And please dun insult ppl mother. If you dun like it, pls dun join the forum. :mad: there are other places that may welcome cheebye like u. Somemore one to make personal attack. Attend gatherings wherever you are to prove to all samsters that you are genuine samster. KNN...

pomrakthai
13-11-2005, 05:11 PM
who do u think u r btw KTL, i dont c watz wrong with others, itz u who's something wrong,if u cant stand wat pple write here, then by all means shutup, so attitute,im juz here to cruise also cant stand u, +++ so sialan, u better turn up on 181105, write so sialan, i wan to c if u r so sialan in life, or only tuakang...

WTF with this Upload!

Just a newbie to this forum and he is attacking personally ppl's mother! He cant even appreciate the basic sense of humour, so when we mentioned PRC, you mean all the 3 Billion odd Chinese women in China will be insulted !! KTL just mention Jap ladies around this region, so what!...what had KTL done to offend you and your Jap friends [maybe??] If UPLOAD's Jap friends feel offended, ask them to come to see me and I shall fuck them in Japanese to let him know what nonsense upload is doing.

Ya, if UPLOAD doesnot like this forum, just fuck off and make yourself comfortable with those from other forums. Try register yourself with wsgforum.com, and say things like this, UPLOAD...I will assure you will get the same fucking from them! :mad:

pomrakthai
13-11-2005, 06:47 PM

One more thing, UPLOAD..if you have the balls, just show up at the 4th JB Samsters' Gathering on 18/11/05. I dare you!

All the JB and Malaysian Samsters are ALL UNITED and will 'screw' you if you dare to show up!! If you dont have the balls just apologize and shut up, UNDERSTAND..WAKARU KA....BAKAYAROO!:mad:

KLKOOL
13-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Well said bro Pomrak. I always believe in one for all and all for one. In this case, we all stand solidly behind bro KTL one.

KatoeyLover69
13-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Well said bro Pomrak. I always believe in one for all and all for one. In this case, we all stand solidly behind bro KTL one.

Bros pomrakthai & KLKool,

Thank you for your SOLID SUPPORT !!!!!!

I thought that normally I am the one who STAND SOLIDLY behind others. A bit 'geri' to have some many others STANDING SOLIDLY BEHIND ME - must keep a distance from you all ! :D

msgfan
14-11-2005, 02:38 PM

I thought that normally I am the one who STAND SOLIDLY behind others. A bit 'geri' to have some many others STANDING SOLIDLY BEHIND ME - must keep a distance from you all ! :D

KTL,

Since you do not feel comfortable with people standing behind you, I stand beside you... :D ignore the little japanese.

CibLover
14-11-2005, 06:45 PM
Bro KTL,

Don't worry. We have lots of brothers behind, beside, in front and everywhere supporting you....and some gers under you, too.....kekeke.

Well, bro upload..

Most of the time, our bros here are really helpful. It's just that we usually prefer our bros to take some initiative in doing some research and not just barge in to ask for "kang tou". Anyway, your question was quite general, ie..you were asking for Japanese working in JB.....see where our bro KTL comes from? I mean, he was just taking up the moment and posted a light joke on it.

Cool it, bro. And definitely, we do not attack other bro's personally like what you've did. We are a peaceful forum and therefore; I personally, feel that an apology is in order.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Cheer up. Happy bonking.

BLUESMAN
15-11-2005, 03:14 AM

Brother KatoeyLover69 just ignore bugger like him. All that big talk got power meh? Only boh liow people do that just want to show got something lah.

By the way, we support you ALL THE WAY brother and not need to worry all of us just standing behind you give support only. Canon also not pointed at your direction one.

Cheers.

pomrakthai
15-11-2005, 07:35 AM
Brother KatoeyLover69 just ignore bugger like him. All that big talk got power meh? Only boh liow people do that just want to show got something lah.

By the way, we support you ALL THE WAY brother and not need to worry all of us just standing behind you give support only. Canon also not pointed at your direction one.

Cheers.

Bro KTL, no worries on our support. You are the "erected" Chairman of the JB Samsters Club wor, who else can we "thrust"?? We not only stand solidly..we also stand "rigidly" behind you, and prod you up when you are down!

Cheers bro, that bakayaroo had chickened out!

BTW, Bluesman...I noticed that you have included me in your brothers' list wor. Thanks..eventhough we havenot met. Time will come, as you know the reason, rite? :D

KLKOOL
15-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Bro KTL, no worries on our support. You are the "erected" Chairman of the JB Samsters Club wor, who else can we "thrust"?? We not only stand solidly..we also stand "rigidly" behind you, and prod you up when you are down!

Cheers bro, that bakayaroo had chickened out!

BTW, Bluesman...I noticed that you have included me in your brothers' list wor. Thanks..eventhough we havenot met. Time will come, as you know the reason, rite? :D

Eh, bros, can someone please upzz our studious academician, bro pomrak. He is one point short of orgasm lah, as samster, it is our obligation to help him cum... then only he can show power mah kekeke.

shiok1968
15-11-2005, 09:55 AM
Eh, bros, can someone please upzz our studious academician, bro pomrak. He is one point short of orgasm lah, as samster, it is our obligation to help him cum... then only he can show power mah kekeke.Your wish is my command. Just upped Bro pomrak. Looks like bro Ciblover must wait till tmr.:p

CibLover
15-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Your wish is my command. Just upped Bro pomrak. Looks like bro Ciblover must wait till tmr.:p

Bro shiok1968,

No problem, no problem...
Not going anywhere....and definitely not going to Klang to shoot some PRC...sigh..

We help each brothers to get "up"...bro pomrakthai, I dun mean that u cannot "get up"...dun misunderstand...kekekeke.

Points all around for worthy bros. Err....today my quota is to...bro DK.

Cheers.

DeKuip
15-11-2005, 11:55 AM
Cheers.

Oh... MERCI bro CL :D

pomrakthai
15-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Bro shiok1968,

No problem, no problem...
Not going anywhere....and definitely not going to Klang to shoot some PRC...sigh..

We help each brothers to get "up"...bro pomrakthai, I dun mean that u cannot "get up"...dun misunderstand...kekekeke.

Cheers.

Arigatoo gozaimashita..Kop Koon Mark Khrap..all brothers that are ever too eager to "up" me. I shudder to think that one day...what used to watch me brush my teeth, is now watching me tie my shoe laces :D

This "studious doctor" has accomplished much in life, so it will be soon [in fact next year's plans] that this "doc" will be let loose...and watch out those pussy cats, especially Chiangmai Siamese ones, hold it there...I am "cumming" ! I know KTL will love those Siamese cats, kekekeke.

Frankiestine
15-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Upload your remarks are most uncalled for, I have directed Le Boz attention to this and hopefully this is the last we have seen of you...btw kiddo if you find it boring during the school holidays suggest you do something productive with your time like finding a job....so at least you can earn your keep and fuck a real pussy...

6" boy
15-11-2005, 02:32 PM
What happen to this Upload? Did I miss anything. Is he threatening us from attending the next gathering on 18/11/05 or what? Walan, I am very scared... my 6" lan become 1" already.

Remember our slogan... "PEACE NO WAR". We are here to happy. If you can't take jokes, then this forum may not suit you.

If that is your attitude, then you are not welcome for the next gathering.

Frankiestine
15-11-2005, 02:44 PM
What happen to this Upload? Did I miss anything. Is he threatening us from attending the next gathering on 18/11/05 or what? Walan, I am very scared... my 6" lan become 1" already.

Remember our slogan... "PEACE NO WAR". We are here to happy. If you can't take jokes, then this forum may not suit you.

If that is your attitude, then you are not welcome for the next gathering.
same old problem with some of these wannabee fuckers, likes to bring in family connection when fucking, but glad to noticed Boz has removed his post from this thread...hope this is the last we have seen of him..

BLUESMAN
15-11-2005, 03:53 PM

Yes bro Pomrakthai...am looking forward to the day we meet up. How about this coming Thursday.

Cheers.

BLUESMAN
15-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Eh, bros, can someone please upzz our studious academician, bro pomrak. He is one point short of orgasm lah, as samster, it is our obligation to help him cum... then only he can show power mah kekeke.

Got up him already....hahahahaha.

KLKOOL
15-11-2005, 04:13 PM
haha Bro 6", when angry become 1 foot mah
Bro Frank, think this is someone who is real cheebye one so no need to waste time lah.
Bro Blues and all other bros who up bro pomrak, good job cos I think he is active and partipating member ;)

BTW, I check out all the Jap Girls in SG, mostly suspected Thai leh, with Jap looks. Hmmm, still fantasising of how to get Jap Gers

KatoeyLover69
15-11-2005, 04:39 PM
BTW, I check out all the Jap Girls in SG, mostly suspected Thai leh, with Jap looks. Hmmm, still fantasising of how to get Jap Gers

Bro KLKool,

Fantasise no more ! Do like what those CRAZY Japanese do ............... (see article below) :p

WHERE SPIT AND URINE ARE TOP SELLERS
===============================
+++YO : Japanese High School girls needing extra cash for their Gucci bags and mobile phone bills are meeting " spit enthusiasts " on the streets of +++yo and at seedy city parlours to offer their saliva for sale, according to the latest AERA weekly magazine.

Saliva is the most recent item added to the list of frequently desired personal matters by Japanese men, along with panties and urine.

One girl met a man on an internet chat site seeking saliva produced from a young girl. She filled a 5cm-tall bottle with her saliva and received 5,000 yen ( RM 163.82 ) for her efforts.

A parlour in the seedy part of Shibuya district allocates a room separated with a one-way mirror,where a client can watch three girls in school uniforms chatting.

He chooses his favourite one and they go into a different room where the girl will fill a bottle with her saliva, for which he pays 12,000 yen ( RM 393.20 ).

At this parlour,panties goes for 5,000 yen ( RM 163.82 ) and urine for 8,000 yen ( RM 262.13 )
__________________________________________________ ______________

I have a GREAT business idea !!!!!!

Any Samsters out there wants to start a joint-venture company with me to sell our sperms and urine

The suggested selling prices :-

A 5cm-tall bottle of urine : RM 150.00

A 5cm-tall bottle of sperms : RM 500.00

Our target market will be 'desperate' housewives/mistresses of millionaires/rich men :p

KLKOOL
15-11-2005, 04:47 PM
Err, u pay for the saliva, I take the rest of the ger can ah:p on second thoughts, better we dun leave our sperm sample anywhere... later got many Junior running around and have to support. Nabeh, die lorr

msgfan
21-11-2005, 03:07 PM
Err, u pay for the saliva, I take the rest of the ger can ah:p on second thoughts, better we dun leave our sperm sample anywhere... later got many Junior running around and have to support. Nabeh, die lorr

Worst still, people raped woman with condom and pour our sperm on the victim private part.... we sure mati (die) one.. :p

KLKOOL
21-11-2005, 03:19 PM
Worst still, people raped woman with condom and pour our sperm on the victim private part.... we sure mati (die) one.. :p

Wah, u watch too much CSI .... Crime Sex Investigators... kekeke:D

warmnites
21-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Wah, u watch too much CSI .... Crime Sex Investigators... kekeke:D

hahaha or worst still maybe 5yrs later you see many little KLKOOLs running around ..... hahaha

jason19870313
06-12-2005, 09:26 PM
hi brother

which hotel which level to find the okt japan

jason19870313
06-12-2005, 09:31 PM
hi brother which hotel at which level the okt at.

lonely_guy
13-12-2005, 01:15 PM
hi guy!i'm newbies here?Does anyone know how to any Japanese Chick in kl???

pomrakthai
05-01-2006, 09:17 AM
Hello fellow Samsters!

I have received several PM's regarding contacts for Jap girls [ONNA] in KL or in Bolehsia....however I wish to point out that I have none! I dun wish to disappoint fellow samsters, but it is a fact!

Fishing those Japanese Koi's had been done when I was in Japan umpteen years ago, but not here and not now leh. FYI, even in Japan [famous place: Shinjuku, +++yo] it is difficult to find a cheap Jap WL! You may pay up to JYP 30K and yet you might get a FL who is either a Thai or a Filipino parachutist servicing you. As for pick-up's, those Jap ONNA's first preference is Caucasians! Those with dark skins or look like negro, no luck lah as Japs dun fancy dark-skinned fellows...You also need to speak Japanese well and drink well [or drink from a well!] to pick up Jap ONNA, otherwise there is no KIMOCHI [feelings] from them at all :eek:

BTW, my KIMOCHI is still with the Thai puyings:)

日本人の女の子に気を付けないよ! 興味は絶対にありません!

DRYDUST
05-01-2006, 09:50 AM
Hello fellow Samsters!

I have received several PM's regarding contacts for Jap girls [ONNA] in KL or in Bolehsia....however I wish to point out that I have none! I dun wish to disappoint fellow samsters, but it is a fact!
BTW, my KIMOCHI is still with the Thai puyings:)

日本人の女の子に気を付けないよ! 興味は絶対にありません!

bro, i came accross ad by an escrt egency offering jap & korean... dont know how true it is..:confused:

newby010
05-01-2006, 09:59 AM
bro pomrakthai,

no leh, i've seen those jap gal tourists at bali or langkawi or penang or redang / east coast - lots of them hooked up with those charcoal-dark beach boys! :eek: some face like babboon still showing off their jepun-wa-wa trophies! go figure!

the rest of us local boys bo pian, hav to go back to our huts / chalets / rooms to PCC... :D

cheers,
NB

pomrakthai
05-01-2006, 10:10 AM
bro pomrakthai,

no leh, i've seen those jap gal tourists at bali or langkawi or penang or redang / east coast - lots of them hooked up with those charcoal-dark beach boys! :eek: some face like babboon still showing off their jepun-wa-wa trophies! go figure!

the rest of us local boys bo pian, hav to go back to our huts / chalets / rooms to PCC...

cheers,
NB

Oh, those are of another breed of Jap girls who are feverish over scuba diving and of course fancy those sun-tanned boys who are supposed to be tough and nature loving guys mah. But just imagine, on the average in Japan, you will meet OL's who are dressed like they are going to church and I am sure they dun prefer those dark-skinned [not tanned skin] guys. The features of sun-tanned Asian boys are different from a naturally borned dark-skinned negro looking guys [my apologies to those African look samsters, I dun mean to be racist]!

Either you learn new skills [like scuba diving, wind surfing....] or you keep to your skillful PCC [pak chui cheng?? or TFK] :D

Mitsui_seeker
05-01-2006, 10:14 AM
I've heard of Jap gals service in Nikko Hotel in KL. Not sure whether still got...Can check it out though..

newby010
05-01-2006, 10:35 AM
haha, yes - agreed.

and another thing i wish to add is - whether these japs are within or outside of japan. in japan, they have to conform to societal norms / pressures, usually v reserved, regimented, but once outside, it's another story altogether.

this is just from my observation and from discussion with other people - just a hypothesis, not yet a theory, let alone a fact.

KLKOOL
05-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Oh, those are of another breed of Jap girls who are feverish over scuba diving and of course fancy those sun-tanned boys who are supposed to be tough and nature loving guys mah. But just imagine, on the average in Japan, you will meet OL's who are dressed like they are going to church and I am sure they dun prefer those dark-skinned [not tanned skin] guys. The features of sun-tanned Asian boys are different from a naturally borned dark-skinned negro looking guys [my apologies to those African look samsters, I dun mean to be racist]!

Either you learn new skills [like scuba diving, wind surfing....] or you keep to your skillful PCC [pak chui cheng?? or TFK] :D

Yes, bro Pomrak is right, there is a group of Jap gers who like tanned skin people, but the percentage is very low... As for the scuba dudes, I have a fren as well, but like our bro said... tanned vs dark... this goes for Koreans as well

KLKOOL
05-01-2006, 10:40 AM
haha, yes - agreed.

and another thing i wish to add is - whether these japs are within or outside of japan. in japan, they have to conform to societal norms / pressures, usually v reserved, regimented, but once outside, it's another story altogether.

this is just from my observation and from discussion with other people - just a hypothesis, not yet a theory, let alone a fact.

True, but again, depend on the ger. Again, this gonna stir up racist issues so no point discussing this here, but race is important, not just skin color.... this is an unfortunate fact in the real world

newby010
05-01-2006, 10:44 AM
sorry, my earlier post came up again. don't know what's wrong, happened to me a couple of times before.
sorry bros, have edited it off.

anyway, yea, agree with bro KLKOOL, better not fan any controversial issues here. noticed that there seems to be more Jap FL in Spore than in Msia, is it all due to dollars and cents? seems like it. then, would KL bros drive down all the way when their craving for sushi babes become unbearable?

cheers,
NB

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 01:31 AM
sorry, my earlier post came up again. don't know what's wrong, happened to me a couple of times before.
sorry bros, have edited it off.

anyway, yea, agree with bro KLKOOL, better not fan any controversial issues here. noticed that there seems to be more Jap FL in Spore than in Msia, is it all due to dollars and cents? seems like it. then, would KL bros drive down all the way when their craving for sushi babes become unbearable?

cheers,
NB

Hmm. yeah, but Imagine at SGD 200 per shot... we are talking about RM 400+... err.. like that can only cheong once in a while... still dunno why lack of stock.../ maybe one of our SG bros can arrange for Kimchi and Sushi for us... hehehe :rolleyes: