PDA

View Full Version : Orang Utan

Hommer
11-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi Guys,

I happen to be in Pasri Gudang once and came across a pub call Orang Utan.
But too bad OC with me, so any brother got any updates?

The last thread was quite some time ago....

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!! :D

pukikawa
13-10-2005, 12:10 PM
Hi Guys,

I happen to be in Pasri Gudang once and came across a pub call Orang Utan.
But too bad OC with me, so any brother got any updates?

The last thread was quite some time ago....

Any information will be greatly appreciated!!! :D

Hi there bro..

Me have been there also last time when it was 1st opened..last time it's was ok lor..me n frenz also get to knw the manager there(mr.Sam)..now days the management was change a'ready..and a bit dissapointed la bro..the gurls also there not so shiok laaa like last time... :(

Hommer
13-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi there bro..

Me have been there also last time when it was 1st opened..last time it's was ok lor..me n frenz also get to knw the manager there(mr.Sam)..now days the management was change a'ready..and a bit dissapointed la bro..the gurls also there not so shiok laaa like last time... :(

Ok..... that means no rubba rubba.... :(

setaikai
13-10-2005, 02:55 PM
Bros I have heard masai (near Pasir Gudang) got one rumuh urut that has special and everthing.....but never been there yet lah......any1 would be heading that side.....maybe can check it out.....thanks

6" boy
13-10-2005, 03:30 PM
Bros I have heard masai (near Pasir Gudang) got one rumuh urut that has special and everthing.....but never been there yet lah......any1 would be heading that side.....maybe can check it out.....thanks

Please keep us updated on this Masai joint. I promise will give FR if manage to get there.

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 03:36 PM
Please keep us updated on this Masai joint. I promise will give FR if manage to get there.

Urut by ' Orang Hutan ' ??? Male or female Orang Hutan ??? :p Very hairy one ??? kekekekekekeke .............

setaikai
13-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Urut by ' Orang Hutan ' ??? Male or female Orang Hutan ??? :p Very hairy one ??? kekekekekekeke .............

Try to imagine how the situation would be if org hutan uruts.....damn funny wor.... :p

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 10:45 PM
Try to imagine how the situation would be if org hutan uruts.....damn funny wor.... :p

What funny ???

If I were the Boss, I will train the Orang Utans to do ' jua gen ', BBBJ , HJ, FJ and CIM ............ cheap labour and don't have to pay income tax, foreign worker levies, EPF and SOSCO contributions kekekekekekekekekeke.........

Anybody interested in setting up this ' monkey business ', please PM to me your proposals.........

MMM88
13-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Bro...u r FUNNY man......whahahahaha

Bro Bluesman.....see u here scouting ard yah.....do u knoe when will be the next gathering hur ??? miss u guys leh...... :(

What funny ???

If I were the Boss, I will train the Orang Utans to do ' jua gen ', BBBJ , HJ, FJ and CIM ............ cheap labour and don't have to pay income tax, foreign worker levies, EPF and SOSCO contributions kekekekekekekekekeke.........

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 12:09 AM

Bro Bluesman.....see u here scouting ard yah.....do u knoe when will be the next gathering hur ??? miss u guys leh...... :(

Dear Bro MMM88 & Bro BluesMan,

See you at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay food Court, J.B. at 7.30 pm SHARP :D

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 12:10 AM

See you at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay Food Court, J.B. at 7.30 pm SHARP :D

pomrakthai
14-10-2005, 05:41 AM
What funny ???

Anybody interested in setting up this ' monkey business ', please PM to me your proposals.........

Having a BBBJ by an Orang Utan is risky leh...Orang Utans "eat" bananas not "SUCK" bananas! As in that TV Visa commercial...I prefer that lady that feeds the orang utan bananas rather than that orang utan. :D

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Having a BBBJ by an Orang Utan is risky leh...Orang Utans "eat" bananas not "SUCK" bananas! As in that TV Visa commercial... I prefer that lady that feeds the orang utan bananas rather than that orang utan. :D

Yeah, I know what you want ......... You want to " suck " the papayas of that Mat Salleh woman :p

pukikawa
14-10-2005, 02:39 PM
Ok..... that means no rubba rubba.... :(

Ya lor...no rubba rubba..man..so disspointment la bro..

pukikawa
14-10-2005, 02:49 PM

Hi there bro..

Yap..there's 1 umah urut that has special & evrything..been there a'ready..the place is RUMAH URUT REFLEKSI..the ang pai there is COCO..not rumah urut gt e'thing..but saloon in masai also got this special & urut..
If any bro..wnna get look of it..can PM me..it's my pleasure to be ur tourist guide...hehehehehe :)

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:45 PM
Yeah, I know what you want ......... You want to " suck " the papayas of that Mat Salleh woman :p

Eh bros, That woman who don't want ?

setaikai
14-10-2005, 08:30 PM
Hi there bro..

Yap..there's 1 umah urut that has special & evrything..been there a'ready..the place is RUMAH URUT REFLEKSI..the ang pai there is COCO..not rumah urut gt e'thing..but saloon in masai also got this special & urut..
If any bro..wnna get look of it..can PM me..it's my pleasure to be ur tourist guide...hehehehehe :)

Wah like tht meh....what type of gurls got there and the damages.....worth going kah......if worth it maybe can pay a visit mah...... :D

BLUESMAN
14-10-2005, 11:00 PM

Bro MMM88...you can say that again...scouting and cari makan lor...kekeke.

Well I just know from Bro PowerGuy that there could be one very soon and this he heard from Bro TD. Sure hope you can be on too. Be real nice to see you again.

BLUESMAN
14-10-2005, 11:04 PM

See you at the 3rd JB Samsters' Gathering on Friday 21 Oct '05 at the Danga Bay Food Court, J.B. at 7.30 pm SHARP :D

Thank you very much for your invitation Bro Katoey Lover 69 but I must apologise for not being able to attend. I am in KL and was just in JB last week and so will be some time before I make another trip there.

I think Bro MMM88 will be able to be there cos he is just across the causeway only.

However, hope we get to meet up some time.

O_N_G
14-10-2005, 11:24 PM
I know a malay gal operate massage joint in Masai.

Her name is Oline, pretty young gal, age abt 22. Big boobs. So-so massage.
She also do HJ and autoroaming. Dont know abt BJ n FJ. But worth trying.

Damage : masat (RM40 per hour)
HJ (RM40)

pm me for contact no.

regards

jec8181
15-10-2005, 11:51 AM

HJ (RM40)

pm me for contact no.

regards

brother.... any chinese gal there??
all malays???

pukikawa
17-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Wah like tht meh....what type of gurls got there and the damages.....worth going kah......if worth it maybe can pay a visit mah...... :D

Hi there broo..:cool:

The type that at the Rumah Urut is 1 chinese local gurl.n other is sarawakian gurl..the damage for the chinese gurl is 150(for me worth it la bro)..other below 100( i think)..if wanna pay a visit..can PM me bro.

teruna
27-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Anyone care to share where this Masai place is?? Thanks..

len88
27-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Anyone care to share where this Masai place is?? Thanks..

hi ! all brother ...
i go masai twice a week ... got some job there...
i visit 1 saloon b4 ... operate by a old chinese girl ...
there also some sarawak girl working there... provide massage and HJ , but most of them is quite old ...
about 30++ .... some of them really make me vomit .... ( i swear !! )
maybe some of the kind heart brother can give me some contact which got young pretty girl 1 ... thanks a lot ~~

6" boy
27-10-2005, 01:28 PM
Hi there broo..:cool:

The type that at the Rumah Urut is 1 chinese local gurl.n other is sarawakian gurl..the damage for the chinese gurl is 150(for me worth it la bro)..other below 100( i think)..if wanna pay a visit..can PM me bro.

Bro pukikawa

where is this place. PM me the contact. TQ

6" boy

O_N_G
28-10-2005, 12:19 AM
brother.... any chinese gal there??
all malays???

Only malay gals there bro..

setaikai
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Only malay gals there bro..

Bro is this the rumah urut place at masai one kah...or the salloon.....would like to go there....but need some info of gurls 1st....thanks...

jbboy_991
27-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Hi, I work in Masai and need somewhere to escape to. Would appreciate directions. Thanks, jbboy.

use_46
09-08-2010, 07:58 PM

HJ (RM40)

pm me for contact no.

regards

---------------------

bro,where is the location,pm me detail...

jbsexter
09-08-2010, 09:26 PM
---------------------

bro,where is the location,pm me detail...

Wahh.... Bro use_46.... if you read the few posts again very very carefully... you will see that they were posted in year 2005!!! A wee bit late i think!!! :D:D

Ironman99
09-08-2010, 09:45 PM
Orang Utan now reopen again which they had change their name to " F1 Club " . I being invite to their place few day ago during their grand opening. The atmosfier seing much more better then the previous orant utan.

The most important part is, they have a lot of malay chick serving there, if u capable enough, u manage to request " more and more " . They have 3 VIP room also, which some VIP designered with the toilet too.

Regarding the baverage , i am not too sure as during my visit was grand opening, free flow for all the participant.