PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Spa

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 12:03 PM
I think that this LEGENDARY HC has been neglected in the forum for too long so I will take the lead and start this thread, and hopefully, we can have a better exchange of info.

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 12:04 PM
My first post is that there was a police visit when I was there yesterday afternoon. :eek: But just routine check "to buat drama". Phew, I thought end up on TV3 News at 8 :p

DeKuip
13-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Ladies and gentlements,

Here come the NO2 Fucker! kekeke...

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 12:19 PM
First FR

Yesterday at about 3pm, after too many excitement in loft from this and previous week, I was driving past Pudu and decided to drop by Sunshine. Too gatal and cannot wait for Butterfly with Bro TD0620G and Dekuip.

The captains are friendly. I put my trust in one named Lawrence. He know my taste.

So I asked for my favourite, Pinky, but she has balik kampung for rest. Should be that time of the month. So I asked him for recommendation, He gave me 2, one a little chicken from outside called Joyce, 18 yrs old, good body pretty face, BUT he say service so so. (That's what I like about the captain there). The second recommendation was Apple, early 20's, pretty face and I like her figure (Remind me of Loft Water Snake). More importantly, not "pa-pai" and can do many things.

So of course I choose Apple lah.

Went to room, chit chat while taking off clothes. She nice breasts, and very friendly disposition.

She cleaned me very well, when she clean my ass, I know shure got AR one :D . Already brudder standing up to greet her.

So then to the bed. Now I tell you, this girl can give awesome BJ / AR / catbath with her tongue. I have hard on thinking about it. This went on for about 20 mins. She was actually sweating from the job. I started playing with her breasts and fingering her pussy.

Enough, I was about to blow, so she capped me and said very tired liao from servicing me. (BTW, I was the first customer for her as she had just come in), so fresh pussy ;)

So I mounted her and gave my all to god, king and country. My god, she was horny. As I pounded her, she got wetter and started screaming and moaning. I swear I can tell ger who are faking and she was not. This make me pound harder and harder until we both came. Man, I swear this was an excellent fuck.

I was bone tired and very satisfied. She ask me to rest while she bathe. Then later wake me up to bathe me.

Then we left the room. Leg also cannot stand.

Name : Apple
Breasts : 7/10 (My preference lah) B cup
Body : 7/10 (heheh like water snake mah)
BJ : 7.5/10 (I was in Heaven)
AR : Yes....muahahahah
FJ : 8/10 (Yes I was that satisfied. Maybe she and me got chemistry, but how often u can get a WL to come with you without any ubat?)
RTF : Yes of course
Damage : 208 + 50 tip for her

Bros, this is my opinion only, but other bro can testify I am not easy guy to please. hehehehe

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 03:58 PM
First FR

So I asked for my favourite, Pinky, but she has balik kampung for rest. Should be that time of the month. So I asked him for recommendation, He gave me 2, one a little chicken from outside called Joyce, 18 yrs old, good body pretty face, BUT he say service so so. (That's what I like about the captain there). The second recommendation was Apple, early 20's, pretty face and I like her figure (Remind me of Loft Water Snake). More importantly, not "pa-pai" and can do many things.

So of course I choose Apple lah.

She cleaned me very well, when she clean my ass, I know shure got AR one Already brudder standing up to greet her.

So then to the bed. Now I tell you, this girl can give awesome BJ / AR / catbath with her tongue. I have hard on thinking about it. This went on for about 20 mins. She was actually sweating from the job. I started playing with her breasts and fingering her pussy.

BJ : 7.5/10 (I was in Heaven) AR : Yes....muahahahah
FJ : 8/10 (Yes I was that satisfied. Maybe she and me got chemistry, but how often u can get a WL to come with you without any ubat?)

I wonder whether this "Apple' is the same 'Apple' who used to work at the Rasa Sayang Hotel Spa in JB ........ I remember taking a gal by the name of 'Apple' there who gave me ' fantastic BBBJ ' ....... Buay tahan ......... Really shiok ...... :p

The next time you go back to sunshine Spa and take Apple again, ask her whether she used to work in Rasa Sayang Hotel JB Spa about 1 or 1+ years ago. If she said "Yes", then should be the same Apple.

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 04:05 PM
I wonder whether this "Apple' is the same 'Apple' who used to work at the Rasa Sayang Hotel Spa in JB ........ I remember taking a gal by the name of 'Apple' there who gave me ' fantastic BBBJ ' ....... Buay tahan ......... Really shiok ...... :p

The next time you go back to sunshine Spa and take Apple again, ask her whether she used to work in Rasa Sayang Hotel JB Spa about 1 or 1+ years ago. If she said "Yes", then should be the same Apple.

I know she is from JB. Could be the same.

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 04:18 PM
I know she is from JB. Could be the same.

I think it is the same " Apple " :D

If so, highly recommended !!!!!!!

Confirm with her on your next 'homage' to her ........

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I think it is the same " Apple " :D

If so, highly recommended !!!!!!!

Confirm with her on your next 'homage' to her ........

Ya man, shit think of her BJ also get hard on :)

KatoeyLover69
13-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Ya man, shit think of her BJ also get hard on :)

Then you better look for her QUICKLY........ if not, then have to PCC :p ... Otherwise, how to sleep tonight ?????

Give her my WARMEST REGARDS !!!

KLKOOL
13-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Just to link up some previous posts by other brudders in other threads

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1171715&highlight=sunshine#post1171715

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1171046&highlight=sunshine#post1171046

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1166372&highlight=sunshine#post1166372

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1151186&highlight=sunshine#post1151186

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=963571&highlight=sunshine#post963571

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=928534&highlight=sunshine#post928534

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=930268&highlight=sunshine#post930268

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1086152&highlight=sunshine#post1086152

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=922773&highlight=sunshine#post922773

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=919860&highlight=sunshine#post919860

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=908535&highlight=sunshine#post908535

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=893511&highlight=sunshine#post893511

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=886489&highlight=sunshine#post886489

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=880452&highlight=sunshine#post880452

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=877863&highlight=sunshine#post877863

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=877197&highlight=sunshine#post877197

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=876570&highlight=sunshine#post876570

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=876306&highlight=sunshine#post876306

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=874938&highlight=sunshine#post874938

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=874922&highlight=sunshine#post874922

Anyway, these are some of the more interesting posts :) BTW, I am not an agent of Sunshine, or receive any $$$ from this. I just love the gers there.

plf8813
14-10-2005, 01:48 AM
where is the exact location to this spa? :)

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 08:24 AM

Ah, this is a tricky question. Ok. Let me try and guide you.

Behind Berjaya Times Square, there is the famous Teochew Restaurant / Teochew Porridge Place. Opposite is an abandoned development project. There is an open air car park. If you can find the car park, the HC is opposite the car park entrance. But the entrance is at the side lane. PM me if you have any questions. ENJOY :D

Night Devil
14-10-2005, 09:27 AM
First FR

So I mounted her and gave my all to god, king and country. My god, she was horny. As I pounded her, she got wetter and started screaming and moaning. I swear I can tell ger who are faking and she was not. This make me pound harder and harder until we both came. Man, I swear this was an excellent fuck.

Wow brother.. read your FR didi also feel got responding leh... :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Wow brother.. read your FR didi also feel got responding leh... :p

Wah bro, I tell u must try lah :p

Badboy68
14-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Wow..great thread..havnt been there for a while..last time went togehter with kaki and tired MFM..porsche was her name..great body,.great bbj..we tagged time for more thn 1 hour ..now must go again and try some apple juice...

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 02:54 PM
Wow..great thread..havnt been there for a while..last time went togehter with kaki and tired MFM..porsche was her name..great body,.great bbj..we tagged time for more thn 1 hour ..now must go again and try some apple juice...

Dear Bad Boy,

Remember : " An apple a day keeps the Doctor away " :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:27 PM

Porsche is still there, still giving excellent service. The last time my friend was there, he said the BJ was like vacuum cleaner and the AR was awesome :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Dear Bad Boy,

If you take an apple a day, I scared the doctor have to come and 'tiu sui' (hang water) :eek:

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 07:11 PM
If you take an apple a day, I scared the doctor have to come and 'tiu sui' (hang water) :eek:

Send me a lady doctor to see me everyday and I know what to do with her .................. :p

KLKOOL
14-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Send me a lady doctor to see me everyday and I know what to do with her .................. :p

That time you TIU and drink her SUI :p

KatoeyLover69
14-10-2005, 07:50 PM
That time you TIU and drink her SUI :p

Slurp............... Very delicious !!!! :p

KLKOOL
16-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Anyway, last week I visited SPD. Promised the bros the FR so here it is. I went with 3 frends, I chose Mongolian, 2 of my Bros chose Local Gers (Chinese of course)

The Mongolian ger
Looks - 8 /10 I like her exotic looks
Body - 8/10 (like water snake) hehehe, bros know what I mean
Breasts - 7/10 Just the way I like em
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 7/10 (I got chemistry with her, happens 1 in 100 times, lucky me hehehe)

Damage - RM 268 + RM 50

I might be a bit prejudiced in my FR, hence my reluctance to write the FR. I just bought her a dinner (in appreciation of her excellent service) :)

The other two local gers were excellent looking. Nice slender bodies with sexy almost model like looks.

Good news is I have another 3 coupons (hehehe, another 5 to go)

TD0620G
17-10-2005, 01:01 AM
How come Sunshine Spa become SDP FR? hehehheh she must be damn power until make u lost track of the thread.

Night Devil
17-10-2005, 10:02 AM
First FR

BJ : 7.5/10 (I was in Heaven)
AR : Yes....muahahahah

Nice FR bro, up you already..:)

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 10:34 AM
I might be a bit prejudiced in my FR, hence my reluctance to write the FR. I just bought her a dinner (in appreciation of her excellent service) :)

Yesterday, i was watching Shanghai F1 in bro Jason's home, so called our No2 Fucker bro KLKOOL (u must admit after my post) come down watch together want anot, he came. Our No2F bro KLKOOL wasn't impressed with Alonso's performence n keep saying he dont like Renault... u know lah, keep saying' Ma Hai Ma Hai... kekeke. But now the mongolian ger called him, he changed 180 degrees to a soft speaking gentlement. Than followed wiv 'no matter where u are now i oso can fetch u', to me it sound like 'I need to fuck u, tell me where are u now' kekeke... After he finished the phone call he left very fast (or shall say very horny), even the last 6 laps of the race he dont bother oso.

Now brothers, is he the No 2 Fucker anot? :cool:

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 10:37 AM
How come Sunshine Spa become SDP FR? hehehheh she must be damn power until make u lost track of the thread.

Bro, tell u what. He went ding dong both HC the whole week liao.... U expect him to remember his sur name now? :D

pomrakthai
17-10-2005, 11:02 AM
Dear Bad Boy,

An onion a day keeps the doctor away!
A smelly herring keeps the kingfisher away!

Right ka?:rolleyes:

Badboy68
17-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Porsche is still there, still giving excellent service. The last time my friend was there, he said the BJ was like vacuum cleaner and the AR was awesome :p

Thanks for the info bro..would love to visit her and apple soon......btw sorry abit off tangent..but went to M last week and mummy introduced a YTF ger..name also Apple..man she was a wild one..hardly 5 mins giving me bj...all other cheongsters buay tahan and jealous liao...

After about 10 mins of rigorous bj..all the while i was finger fucking her...she was moaning like mad...and came a few times...seems like everytime i ff her harder..the harder she bj...proceeded and fj her in the toilet...

Never had a YTF ger so wild before...some more swallowed the load..too bad she dont go outside..

Sorry again to all the seniorsfor sharing in tis thread...

TD0620G
17-10-2005, 02:33 PM
Yesterday, i was watching Shanghai F1 in bro Jason's home, so called our No2 Fucker bro KLKOOL (u must admit after my post) come down watch together want anot, he came. Our No2F bro KLKOOL wasn't impressed with Alonso's performence n keep saying he dont like Renault... u know lah, keep saying' Ma Hai Ma Hai... kekeke. But now the mongolian ger called him, he changed 180 degrees to a soft speaking gentlement. Than followed wiv 'no matter where u are now i oso can fetch u', to me it sound like 'I need to fuck u, tell me where are u now' kekeke... After he finished the phone call he left very fast (or shall say very horny), even the last 6 laps of the race he dont bother oso.

Now brothers, is he the No 2 Fucker anot? :cool:

hahhaa it's ok la he already admit to be WH4. I think have to promote to No. 1 Fucker already I cannot keep up la..hahhaa if really wanna follow means I still lagging behind have to visit 4 HCs this week. how?

HamSupChai
17-10-2005, 02:52 PM
wah, KLKOOL so keng wan ah... If i go more than 2 HC a week, i pengsan oledi...
wallet beh tahan.

lol...

wheres this SPD? a HC too?

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:26 PM

Now brothers, is he the No 2 Fucker anot?

Eh, dun like that lah. Very shy lah. Mongolian princess call how not to go right. Anyway, buy her dinner (korean) and chit chat, then send her home.:p Wa liau, if got no GF sure keep her as temp one :D

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:27 PM
Bro, tell u what. He went ding dong both HC the whole week liao.... U expect him to remember his sur name now?

MAAA KEEE HAIII. no need to broadcast mah :D

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:29 PM
An onion a day keeps the doctor away!
A smelly herring keeps the kingfisher away!

Right ka?:rolleyes:

Wah, your proverb very keng lah. Unerstanding too deep for me to understand:cool:

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the info bro..would love to visit her and apple soon......btw sorry abit off tangent..but went to M last week and mummy introduced a YTF ger..name also Apple..man she was a wild one..hardly 5 mins giving me bj...all other cheongsters buay tahan and jealous liao...

After about 10 mins of rigorous bj..all the while i was finger fucking her...she was moaning like mad...and came a few times...seems like everytime i ff her harder..the harder she bj...proceeded and fj her in the toilet...

Never had a YTF ger so wild before...some more swallowed the load..too bad she dont go outside..

Sorry again to all the seniorsfor sharing in tis thread...

No worries bro. BTW, what is YTF? and where is M? Aiyoh, how to be number 2 fucker like that, so basic also dunno. Pai seh:p

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:32 PM
hahhaa it's ok la he already admit to be WH4. I think have to promote to No. 1 Fucker already I cannot keep up la..hahhaa if really wanna follow means I still lagging behind have to visit 4 HCs this week. how?

Ya man, when submit claim, my Finance Manager and MD also Peng San. All look at me sideways :p

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:33 PM
wah, KLKOOL so keng wan ah... If i go more than 2 HC a week, i pengsan oledi...
wallet beh tahan.

lol...

wheres this SPD? a HC too?

Dun listen to them lah. SDP is Spa De Palace, Life Center.

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:34 PM
NO matter what bro De Kuip and TD say, I am only No.3 fucker. They are modest. For bro De Kuip, girl call him and ask whether want to fuck b4 she balik kampung. For Bro TD, how you thing i learn to 'Khow' Spa Girl. :D They are the true champions

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 07:13 PM
NO matter what bro De Kuip and TD say, I am only No.3 fucker. They are modest. For bro De Kuip, girl call him and ask whether want to fuck b4 she balik kampung. For Bro TD, how you thing i learn to 'Khow' Spa Girl. :D They are the true champions

Bro, u merajuk ar? :p kekeke... Dunno why nowadays my malay language improve so fast??!

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Bro, u merajuk ar? :p kekeke... Dunno why nowadays my malay language improve so fast??!

you eat too much nasi lemak that's why :D

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 02:34 PM
I have one advice though, seems like the OKT's and Captains are catching wind on this forum. We have to keep them away from here.:cool:

HamSupChai
18-10-2005, 03:07 PM
I have one advice though, seems like the OKT's and Captains are catching wind on this forum. We have to keep them away from here.:cool:

hmmm... it thought OKT not so high-tech. dont tell me now they start using laptop ah.

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 03:10 PM
hmmm... it thought OKT not so high-tech. dont tell me now they start using laptop ah.

eh bro, dun look down on them leh. They are learning from foreign OKT mah. In Shanghai / HK, even WL can get high tech :)

Mightaswell
18-10-2005, 08:21 PM
Imagine if OKT provide laptop for brothers to immediately file FR after cheonging. This could be like ticker tape or RSS feed :D

Badboy68
19-10-2005, 10:57 AM
No worries bro. BTW, what is YTF? and where is M? Aiyoh, how to be number 2 fucker like that, so basic also dunno. Pai seh:p
Sorry bro..YTF not use in this forum..Yong Tau Foo..Local Chinese Ger..M is for Mercury..:)

HamSupChai
19-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Anyway, last week I visited SPD. Promised the bros the FR so here it is. I went with 3 frends, I chose Mongolian, 2 of my Bros chose Local Gers (Chinese of course)

The Mongolian ger
Looks - 8 /10 I like her exotic looks
Body - 8/10 (like water snake) hehehe, bros know what I mean
Breasts - 7/10 Just the way I like em
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 7/10 (I got chemistry with her, happens 1 in 100 times, lucky me hehehe)

Damage - RM 268 + RM 50

The other two local gers were excellent looking. Nice slender bodies with sexy almost model like looks.

Good news is I have another 3 coupons (hehehe, another 5 to go)

Last nite have a fren of mine from TH came to MY and asked me to bring him to fuck. Since I haven go SDP, of course suggest SDP le. When we arrive there, the lobby not bad man... really look like palace... since it was late, so we requested to see the girls straight and no spa, TV, sauna..

We were lead upstairs and the whole place really look like HK spa standard and deco.. nice.... so waited in the VIP room for da girls..

First round, 2 local... hot bodies like model came but we wanted to try foreign dish so asked OKT to bring PRC + Mongolia in... my thai fren saw the Mongolia, straight away take her... ("KLKOOL you lucky fucker who gets to take her for dinner", why lucky, cauz she's PRETTY!!!!)
For me I took Bo Bo PRC, tall, good body and face pretty too.

so we just proceed to the rooms in the VIP room itself but we only took standard package. 45 mins. i was shock to see a water bed.. man... when you start fucking on the water bed... my bro miss the bull eye's a few times so in conclusion... i hate the water bed.

here's Bo Bo FR
PRC
Age : Early 20's (she said yesterday was first day at work wo. how true, god knows)
Looks - 7 /10
Body - 8/10 (34C, slim waist and nice butt)
Breasts - 8/10 (34C, da bigger da better)
BJ - 6/10 with slurping sound, real nice
FJ - 8/10 (moaning quite real)
Turn off: she keep occasionally spit on a tissue during BJ, sigh....

DMG: 208

KLKOOL, i got 2 coupons.... give you la, you just buy me tea.

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 11:48 AM
Sorry bro..YTF not use in this forum..Yong Tau Foo..Local Chinese Ger..M is for Mercury..:)

Thanks bro, now if only i could remember the earlier posting :p

TD0620G
19-10-2005, 12:15 PM
heheh I think you must msg Sammyboy to add that to the FAQ already.

WTF I know la, YTF is also new to me.

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Last nite have a fren of mine from TH came to MY and asked me to bring him to fuck. Since I haven go SDP, of course suggest SDP le. When we arrive there, the lobby not bad man... really look like palace... since it was late, so we requested to see the girls straight and no spa, TV, sauna..

We were lead upstairs and the whole place really look like HK spa standard and deco.. nice.... so waited in the VIP room for da girls..

First round, 2 local... hot bodies like model came but we wanted to try foreign dish so asked OKT to bring PRC + Mongolia in... my thai fren saw the Mongolia, straight away take her... ("KLKOOL you lucky fucker who gets to take her for dinner", why lucky, cauz she's PRETTY!!!!)
For me I took Bo Bo PRC, tall, good body and face pretty too.

so we just proceed to the rooms in the VIP room itself but we only took standard package. 45 mins. i was shock to see a water bed.. man... when you start fucking on the water bed... my bro miss the bull eye's a few times so in conclusion... i hate the water bed.

here's Bo Bo FR
PRC
Age : Early 20's (she said yesterday was first day at work wo. how true, god knows)
Looks - 7 /10
Body - 8/10 (34C, slim waist and nice butt)
Breasts - 8/10 (34C, da bigger da better)
BJ - 6/10 with slurping sound, real nice
FJ - 8/10 (moaning quite real)
Turn off: she keep occasionally spit on a tissue during BJ, sigh....

DMG: 208

KLKOOL, i got 2 coupons.... give you la, you just buy me tea.

Bro, glad to see you enjoy yourself. I really like the mongolian ger... hehehe. So your friend enjoy himself or not?

The PRC habit for tissue is normal lah. Even the mongolian also do one. Nevermind lor, of u give 10 BJ a day, I think u also would do:p

Eh, you give 2 coupons ah...I buy you beer lah

serembanmen
19-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Bro, glad to see you enjoy yourself. I really like the mongolian ger... hehehe. So your friend enjoy himself or not?

The PRC habit for tissue is normal lah. Even the mongolian also do one. Nevermind lor, of u give 10 BJ a day, I think u also would do:p

Bro..I got 2 coupon also..I might go there this week wit cc and wh hope to meet u then can pass to u the photo..btw wat the mangolian ger name:D hahaha

DeKuip
19-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Bro..I got 2 coupon also..I might go there this week wit cc and wh hope to meet u then can pass to u the photo..btw wat the mangolian ger name:D hahaha

bro's sb, cc n wh... wanna meet up again? :D

HamSupChai
19-10-2005, 02:07 PM

ya... my fren enjoyed himself too... and he said the mongolian even more keng... neva use tissue, just spit on the floor.
next time, i must try her too but i still cant get over it...
how in world you get her to call you for dinner... you must be a damn good sweet talker.

beer sounds perfect.

serembanmen,
i think the name is monica.

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 02:44 PM
ya... my fren enjoyed himself too... and he said the mongolian even more keng... neva use tissue, just spit on the floor.
how in world you get her to call you for dinner... you must be a damn good sweet talker.

beer sounds perfect.

serembanmen,
i think the name is monica.

Not sweet talker lah, sometimes u get girl like that, can get along so become friend lor. To me WL is honest living mah. :cool:

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 02:45 PM

Eh bro, call us when u come lah. Go together with u. We go for VIP session, 2 hr, can swap. :cool:

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:47 PM
Since last night TCSS Gathering, I did not get any action (crowded out by TD, Dekuip, KL Boy) and did not get to eat china supper like Lingwu and Shiok (yes, Bro Shiok now know that we can eat until 3am).

Anyway, since one of my old friend's birthday, me and my 2 friends made a visit to Sunshine Spa to eat YTF.

One caution, do not visit on Holiday, all ang pai spend time with family. SHIT, should have called the Captain first. Anyway, I chose a "little chicken" Joyce, 18 yrs, Birthday boy chose Cindy, early 20's and my other friend chose Pinky, late teens / early 20's.

Feedback from my friends
1. Cindy
Looks - 6/10
Breasts - 7/10
Body 7/10
BJ - 7/10
FJ 7/10
My friend first visit to HC, he say very different experience. Will definitely return. He say that ger is pleasant and good service.

2. Pinky - This girl is one of my personal favourite. Remind me of Water Snake. What she lacks in service (which I rate between 5-6 /10), she makes up with looks and friendliness. If I got no GF, sure "kow" her one.

3. Joyce - 18 yrs old
Looks - 7/10
Body - 6.5/10
Breasts - 7/10 - A or B Cup, with pink nipples. Just the way I like it :)
BJ - 6/10
FJ - 5/10 - this girl lacks experience, so dunno how to make the correct sounds and expressions to excite the guy (unlike her tai ka che's).

If you guys go for looks, this ger is pretty with a good body to suit. But needs more experience. She has only been working in Sunshine for about 1 month. So I never give the girl a bad FR, just inexperienced. But for me, still TIP her lah. One thing, she is small enough for you to try "Kama Sutra" exotic stance / positions :p

Bro TD, next time I will pick you up lah bro. I did not know after I show u, u still get lost.

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 12:13 AM
hehehh excuse say friend's birthday, I know u wanna go also even without anyone's birthday :cool: So tomorrow my birthday u wanna go again ah? hehehh

The place is indeed hard to find, kinda like a secret hideout, so many twist and turns, so next time must try to draw map when I follow u there.

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 12:32 AM
hehehh excuse say friend's birthday, I know u wanna go also even without anyone's birthday So tomorrow my birthday u wanna go again ah? hehehh

The place is indeed hard to find, kinda like a secret hideout, so many twist and turns, so next time must try to draw map when I follow u there.

Tomorrow cannot lah, next week my friend coming back from Pakistan. After 1 week there, he must release tension. Either we go to Sunshine or od SDP ;) Anyway, this Sunday go out with my Mongolian Princess againg. She just SMS me.:p

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 12:33 AM
hehehh excuse say friend's birthday, I know u wanna go also even without anyone's birthday So tomorrow my birthday u wanna go again ah? hehehh

Tomorrow cannot lah, next week my friend coming back from Pakistan. After 1 week there, he must release tension. Either we go to Sunshine or od SDP ;) Anyway, this Sunday go out with my Mongolian Princess againg. She just SMS me.:p

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 01:58 AM

Bro, heard from Dekuip you very lucky at loft. I am going out with Mongolian Princess again on Sunday. We can always double date and catch up :)

TD0620G
22-10-2005, 09:13 AM
wah not bad, seems promising, I wonder how her friends look like.

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Bro, I am at Friendship and trust building lah, the followed by the more fun aspect. hehehe, to all the bro's out there, everytime you go to a HC, KTV or anywhere, see if the girl want to do FL, I am sure got enough KL samster to give them comfort / trust for business :) That is the one thing that SG have a lot that we don't. Happy hunting :p

CibLover
24-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Ok, brothers,

Here's my first FR during my last visit to Sunshine.

Reached there around 5pm with a friend; so I'll give you the normal excuse that our brothers always use one lah.....my friend wanna go, mah, so I accompany loh...:p Reaching there around 5 pm is not an ideal time cause it's peak hours there usually. Most of the "ang pais" busy.

Anyway, asked to get a "chi pek" ger for my friend who is on his first visit there. Waited for like 30 minutes and finally got him a "chi pek one (according to the OKT).

So, off we went, I took Pinky who looks normal with short skirt and nice smile. Went up, shower and started. BJ is so-so.....so is the FJ.
I would give here the following rate:

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10 (short with average body but nice perky breast)
BJ : 6/10 (ok but missing the eye contact and "slurp-slurp" skills)
FJ : 6/10 (not much enthusiams; busy day??); Fake moans.
When she moans, she'll peek to see what's ur reaction...errr..faking liao.

overall....a so-so experience. But will give her a rating of 8.5 for friendliness. She's really friendly and will treat you like an old friend.

My friend forgot his girl's name and said that he didn't really "chi pek"...so, not much to report from there.

So, there you have it. Will post other reports in the future.

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:56 AM
Ok, brothers,

Here's my first FR during my last visit to Sunshine.

Reached there around 5pm with a friend; so I'll give you the normal excuse that our brothers always use one lah.....my friend wanna go, mah, so I accompany loh...:p Reaching there around 5 pm is not an ideal time cause it's peak hours there usually. Most of the "ang pais" busy.

Anyway, asked to get a "chi pek" ger for my friend who is on his first visit there. Waited for like 30 minutes and finally got him a "chi pek one (according to the OKT).

So, off we went, I took Pinky who looks normal with short skirt and nice smile. Went up, shower and started. BJ is so-so.....so is the FJ.
I would give here the following rate:

Looks : 6.5/10
Body : 6.5/10 (short with average body but nice perky breast)
BJ : 6/10 (ok but missing the eye contact and "slurp-slurp" skills)
FJ : 6/10 (not much enthusiams; busy day??); Fake moans.
When she moans, she'll peek to see what's ur reaction...errr..faking liao.

overall....a so-so experience. But will give her a rating of 8.5 for friendliness. She's really friendly and will treat you like an old friend.

My friend forgot his girl's name and said that he didn't really "chi pek"...so, not much to report from there.

So, there you have it. Will post other reports in the future.

Bro, next time ant chi-pek service, ask for connie or apple or porsche mah. Pinky is leng lui, suitabke for ppl like me :) WIlling to forgive her shortcomings one

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:57 AM

Bro, her friends let ppl pau liao, now all studying, not working. No FL :(

Night Devil
25-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Tomorrow cannot lah, next week my friend coming back from Pakistan. After 1 week there, he must release tension. Either we go to Sunshine or od SDP Anyway, this Sunday go out with my Mongolian Princess againg. She just SMS me
I also have a friend just come back from Pakistan, may be your friend also friend of mine??:)

Damn good lah you brother can go out with mongolian princess... remind me of the movie 'she tiao ying sion chuan' that pretty mongolian princess Hua Zheng who fall in love to Guo Jing. May be you also look like Guo Jing??:D

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 12:03 PM
I also have a friend just come back from Pakistan, may be your friend also friend of mine??:)

Damn good lah you brother can go out with mongolian princess... remind me of the movie 'she tiao ying sion chuan' that pretty mongolian princess Hua Zheng who fall in love to Guo Jing. May be you also look like Guo Jing??:D

He work in telco one, IDD, is your friend the same ? Anyway, mongolian is friend, and WL. Aiyah, sometimes just spend time with pretty girl also good mah.

Night Devil
25-10-2005, 03:34 PM
He work in telco one, IDD, is your friend the same ? Anyway, mongolian is friend, and WL. Aiyah, sometimes just spend time with pretty girl also good mah.
I not sure my friend is IDD company or not, but i just know is a China Company...

No guy will think that spend time with pretty girl is no good.. just go ahead..:D

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 05:11 PM
I not sure my friend is IDD company or not, but i just know is a China Company...

No guy will think that spend time with pretty girl is no good.. just go ahead..:D

Haha, my friend is local chinese working for a MESDAQ listed company, so don't think is the same friend.

As for beautiful girls, who dun enjoy their company :p

CibLover
26-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Bro, next time ant chi-pek service, ask for connie or apple or porsche mah. Pinky is leng lui, suitabke for ppl like me :) WIlling to forgive her shortcomings one

Thanks bro, for the info.

Actually have tried all those "chi-pek" ones; the one you've mentioned b4 oredy. :p The OKT there also know that I'm looking for other new ones. So, recommended this Pinky. But the OKT have said that she's not the "chi-pek" one..just the "chin chai" and also OK service one.

But that time 'peak hours" mah....so, don't wanna wait, loh since my friend went in already.

Anyway, to all senior bros here, haven't actually tried "chi-pek" ones anywhere which can compare with Sunshine. Any "sifus" can intro?

Cheers.

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Thanks bro, for the info.

Actually have tried all those "chi-pek" ones; the one you've mentioned b4 oredy. :p The OKT there also know that I'm looking for other new ones. So, recommended this Pinky. But the OKT have said that she's not the "chi-pek" one..just the "chin chai" and also OK service one.

But that time 'peak hours" mah....so, don't wanna wait, loh since my friend went in already.

Anyway, to all senior bros here, haven't actually tried "chi-pek" ones anywhere which can compare with Sunshine. Any "sifus" can intro?

Cheers.

You are sifu mah, I only follower :) but interms of service, I believe Sunshine is as good as you get. Cititel too many ppl so the gers are rushed. Where else you cheong ?

CibLover
28-10-2005, 12:23 PM
You are sifu mah, I only follower :) but interms of service, I believe Sunshine is as good as you get. Cititel too many ppl so the gers are rushed. Where else you cheong ?

Wah, bro KLkool,

You give me so "high hat" to wear ah? I'm only a junior compared to you and the other bros or "pros" here...:p Where can compare with status of KL No. 1 fucker, No 2, No 3 and so on??... Have to learn more form all the true "sifus" here

Anyway, I believed that Sunshine has one of the better; if not the best, service around KL. Cititel is really crowded and the service sux there. they will always rush you cause "demand" is aplenty.

Other places that I've been are Tropicana (quality are lower now), Skyriver, the HC at hotels such as Subang, Armada, Federal, Grand Season and those that used to be located nearby Sri Damansara.

The HC at Nikko Hotel is closed down when i went there last time. Is there still one?..

Cheers,

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 01:57 PM
The HC at Nikko Hotel is closed down when i went there last time. Is there still one?..

Cheers,

Bro CL,

The HC at Nikko Hotel i use to went there b4 it closed down, last time i heard the HC will become another HC without extra's.

The 2 captains from latter HC 1 is now in Malaya Hotel HC and another 1 is in Pandah Indah massage center.

Yeah, really miss the nikko hc time.

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 02:21 PM
Wah, bro KLkool,

You give me so "high hat" to wear ah? I'm only a junior compared to you and the other bros or "pros" here...:p Where can compare with status of KL No. 1 fucker, No 2, No 3 and so on??... Have to learn more form all the true "sifus" here

Anyway, I believed that Sunshine has one of the better; if not the best, service around KL. Cititel is really crowded and the service sux there. they will always rush you cause "demand" is aplenty.

Other places that I've been are Tropicana (quality are lower now), Skyriver, the HC at hotels such as Subang, Armada, Federal, Grand Season and those that used to be located nearby Sri Damansara.

Cheers,

Somemore u say u not sifu ah? I agree with your comments on Sunshine and Cititel. Cititel is like meeting friends there...and clients. Damn. The whole world know that u go.

The only other HC that I frequent is Tropicana, Spa De Palace, Wentworth, Grade Hotel, Oasis, Eastin (Grade, Oasis and Eastin sux), I must try Tropicana 14th Floor to see what there is.

I want to pay Skyriver a visit as my friends uncle owns the place, so want to see the place and the stock. Other places that I want to go include Mandarin Court (my friend say owned by same boss as Sunshine), Genesis; and of course, bro Lingwu's Sunway Special

No no places for

KLKOOL
29-10-2005, 06:26 PM
Bro CiBlover, Have upped you for your contribution. BTW, are you joining us for our gathering on 17 November? Check the gathering thread.

CibLover
31-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Bro CiBlover, Have upped you for your contribution. BTW, are you joining us for our gathering on 17 November? Check the gathering thread.

Bro KLkool,

Thanks for upping me. I hope to be there for the gathering. Only thing is, I'm not sure of my travelling plans then. I may be travelling outside M'sia. That's why I didn't list my name on the TCSS Gathering thread yet. Although my didi wanna use the keyboard and type in the list, liao!!...:p Cannot list there and then let my bros down at the last minute, mah.

However, will definitely join should I be in M'sia. Especially when someone suggested to cheong after the meeting!!

Ohh.....btw, enjoy yourselves in HYT!!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!! Although by the time u read this, you'll be too tired to type...haha..

Cheers.

KLKOOL
31-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Bro KLkool,

Thanks for upping me. I hope to be there for the gathering. Only thing is, I'm not sure of my travelling plans then. I may be travelling outside M'sia. That's why I didn't list my name on the TCSS Gathering thread yet. Although my didi wanna use the keyboard and type in the list, liao!!...:p Cannot list there and then let my bros down at the last minute, mah.

However, will definitely join should I be in M'sia. Especially when someone suggested to cheong after the meeting!!

Ohh.....btw, enjoy yourselves in HYT!!! MALAYSIA BOLEH!! Although by the time u read this, you'll be too tired to type...haha..

Cheers.

bRO, WE ARE ONLY LEAVING TONIGHt lorr. Then u see go 'mo sang mo hei' from us for 4 days. But when comeback, sure got lots of stories to tell one ;)

So you going overseas ah? Where to lah.

CibLover
31-10-2005, 11:27 AM
ohh.....going tonite...

Drive slowly and come back safely. When all our hero bros come back, sure must have loads of FR to file. However, would expect at least a few days to recover strength, huh?...

Yeah, going overseas...maybe to the UK or Ukraine. Working, lorr...what to do..Not sure yet. That's why can't post the name list yet for the gathering.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
05-11-2005, 03:34 PM
ohh.....going tonite...

Drive slowly and come back safely. When all our hero bros come back, sure must have loads of FR to file. However, would expect at least a few days to recover strength, huh?...

Yeah, going overseas...maybe to the UK or Ukraine. Working, lorr...what to do..Not sure yet. That's why can't post the name list yet for the gathering.

Cheers.

We are back bro. So what's been happening with you?

KLKOOL
13-11-2005, 08:07 PM

Eh bro, any plans to come to KL ah? Waiting to meet up with u guys lorr. Otherwise have to make trip to BKK to cheong with u guys.

KLKOOL
15-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Bro HSC today went to Sunshine, so waiting for his FR :D ....come on, dun be shy lah

HamSupChai
16-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Bro HSC today went to Sunshine, so waiting for his FR :D ....come on, dun be shy lah

Wah... so fast tell everybody oledi ah... let me annouce... i neva go lo :( as in i neva cheong le... cannot lo..... NO $$$.

But ah... thanks for showing me the way there.

Comments from my fren:
"THis is the best fuck i ever had"

he took Connie and dats chi pek man... i would say same standard as Apple...

let me collect some $$$ and we go ok KLKOOL. i wanna try apple...

and talking about pinky.. boy is she pretty... she so bad le... i sit down there waiting for fren.. and she keep on hanging at the counter looking at the mirror combing hair, touching her hair and giving me dat stare...
she knows i am watching at her...

i might take pinky too!!! hahaha...

KLKOOL
16-11-2005, 01:00 AM
Wah... so fast tell everybody oledi ah... let me annouce... i neva go lo :( as in i neva cheong le... cannot lo..... NO $$$.

But ah... thanks for showing me the way there.

Comments from my fren:
"THis is the best fuck i ever had"

he took Connie and dats chi pek man... i would say same standard as Apple...

let me collect some $$$ and we go ok KLKOOL. i wanna try apple...

and talking about pinky.. boy is she pretty... she so bad le... i sit down there waiting for fren.. and she keep on hanging at the counter looking at the mirror combing hair, touching her hair and giving me dat stare...
she knows i am watching at her...

i might take pinky too!!! hahaha...

KNN, so greedy ah, wanna tarma already. SO I take Pinky, u take Apple lah...hehehe. But must reach there by 2pm, so when your vit M replenish? No need to go loft lah. Go there i intro u to my friends, u no need to spend $$ onbe ;)

HamSupChai
16-11-2005, 11:27 AM
KNN, so greedy ah, wanna tarma already. SO I take Pinky, u take Apple lah...hehehe. But must reach there by 2pm, so when your vit M replenish? No need to go loft lah. Go there i intro u to my friends, u no need to spend $$ onbe ;)

no need spend money on drinks or no need spend money to take her home? ONS??? hehehhe...
should be very soon le... how many days advance notice you need?

CibLover
16-11-2005, 01:23 PM
no need spend money on drinks or no need spend money to take her home? ONS??? hehehhe...

Wah, like that I also want!!...:p But no home to take back to,loh... Bro HSC, can take to ur home ah?...:D

Bro KL Kool,

Can include me also, ah? Go Sunshine must tag along, lah. Loft can tag also?...hehehe.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
16-11-2005, 02:07 PM
should be very soon le... how many days advance notice you need?

Ai yah, I working man mah, u need to give me at least 2 days notice. But last minute also you can try lah. hmmm been feeling extremely horny lately.

ONS good, but if the ger become sticky then :eek:

KLKOOL
16-11-2005, 02:09 PM
Wah, like that I also want!!...:p But no home to take back to,loh... Bro HSC, can take to ur home ah?...:D

Bro KL Kool,

Can include me also, ah? Go Sunshine must tag along, lah. Loft can tag also?...hehehe.

Cheers.

Can, of course can lah, so when u want to arrange next session. HSC, how is your appointments. For me, its either this week or next Friday cos 20-24 I will be in Sillypore.

CibLover
16-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Can, of course can lah, so when u want to arrange next session.

Bro KL Kool,

My next session shd be at SkyRiver. Heard that there's some new stocks , liao. Anyway, long time didn't check out there, liao.

You on, I on, loh.....Just have to give me sometime to arrange schedule, lah...I also working man, mah..I think some bros here would also wanna join. HSC?? Bro TD? DK? DD? Klang_Kia (should show him some KL hospitality too). Anyone else? But known brothers, lah. If not how to know whether MIB or not?....kekekeke....Dun wanna naik kereta or worst, naik TV!!...

Cheers.

KLKOOL
16-11-2005, 02:24 PM
Bro KL Kool,

My next session shd be at SkyRiver. Heard that there's some new stocks , liao. Anyway, long time didn't check out there, liao.

You on, I on, loh.....Just have to give me sometime to arrange schedule, lah...I also working man, mah..I think some bros here would also wanna join. HSC?? Bro TD? DK? DD? Klang_Kia (should show him some KL hospitality too). Anyone else? But known brothers, lah. If not how to know whether MIB or not?....kekekeke....Dun wanna naik kereta or worst, naik TV!!...

Cheers.

Bro, when u planning to go Skyriver? I also long time never go already go dun mind joining you. I think Sunshine we go next Friday, go and eat siew yoke fan for lunch then walk over. Whadda ya think? Any other bros wanna join, pls let me know. KK, if you can come down to KL, I show u the most delicious YTF in KL ;)

DeKuip
16-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Bro KL Kool,

Cheers.

Thanks bro for ur invitation but i dont have $$ to join u all very very rich guys loh. :(

DRYDUST
16-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Bro KL Kool,

Cheers.

wei DD=DRYDUST? ... just make sure, if not no face lar... if this is a afternoon trip wil b nice..as u all know me night time very tight. but nex week 25-27 will b free 24hrs if i m not goin to Ipoh to cheong...by the way..long time never taste the siew yuk fan (near sunshine)oredi, is it corner 1 bro KLK? ... so skyriver got new stock? my fren subaru's regular said very nice prcs just came...dun worry la customer wont naik lori 1... bro Dk y u broke liao?

KLKOOL
17-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Haha, read Skyriver Thread for juicy FR's

HamSupChai
17-11-2005, 02:44 AM
Cib,
use my house can... no problem... but after u, the ger is mine... lol
the loft contact is KLKOOL's wan... he got many jalan and very keng wan... HC ger, stewardess, and even MP ger all fall for KLKOOL's swift tongue... lol
so if go loft to hunt, must bring him.

KLKOOL,
I can confirm lunch next week but sunshine after dat... let u know later..
haha..

DD,
According to OKT in sunshine they said new ruling that if caught with PRC, customer fine 10k - 20k le and jail 2 weeks... dunno true or not leh...

DK,
Spent all your $$$ on some HC oledi ah... where's the fr then... hehehe

DRYDUST
17-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Cib,
DD,
According to OKT in sunshine they said new ruling that if caught with PRC, customer fine 10k - 20k le and jail 2 weeks... dunno true or not leh...

:eek: .. dunwan to go liao... i stil got many people to take care of...

Night Devil
17-11-2005, 03:03 PM
wow... look like nowadays brother KLKool become 'ang pai' already..
got so many kang tao and lobang, must find someday to go out with him..
:p

DeKuip
18-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Bro ND,

Look at this u will know. :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1262270&postcount=483

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 11:25 AM
:eek: .. dunwan to go liao... i stil got many people to take care of...

Bro DD, HSC, ai yah, OKT sure scare u one cos SS got no PRC, so they give u horror stories. kekeke so easy to scare u 2 ah :p

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 11:26 AM
wow... look like nowadays brother KLKool become 'ang pai' already..
got so many kang tao and lobang, must find someday to go out with him..
:p

Bro, where I got ang pai one. Must thank all the bros in KL who give me opportunity to cheong with them. U, i still have no chance to cheong with. Tell me when u r free in KL and we can meet up.

Night Devil
18-11-2005, 02:59 PM
Bro ND,

Look at this u will know. :D

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1262270&postcount=483
yoh bro DeKuip, i saw already.... now he become ranking no. 1 LOL...
others have to broke their pocket to chase him already...

Night Devil
18-11-2005, 03:00 PM
Bro, where I got ang pai one. Must thank all the bros in KL who give me opportunity to cheong with them. U, i still have no chance to cheong with. Tell me when u r free in KL and we can meet up.
sure brother KLKOOL, i already got plan to go back KL i think end of the month or earlier of next month, that time sure contact you one... THE NO.1 in KL...:D

DRYDUST
18-11-2005, 04:18 PM
Bro DD, HSC, ai yah, OKT sure scare u one cos SS got no PRC, so they give u horror stories. kekeke so easy to scare u 2 ah :p

safety 1st mah..

KLKOOL
18-11-2005, 04:32 PM
yoh bro DeKuip, i saw already.... now he become ranking no. 1 LOL...
others have to broke their pocket to chase him already...

haha, looking forward to meeting you. Cheers dude. (BTW, No.1 is DeKuip, he always modest one)

KLKOOL
26-11-2005, 03:31 AM
Latest FR on Sunshine

Met with DD and CiB as per planned rendezvous.... was late so paiseh. 3 of us decided on going to Sunshine. So sunshine it was.... reached there, sat down and waited for parade.

After some time... actually , a long time, I decided on one of their Angpai, Rachel

Followed her to the room, TCSS while undressing. Bath, SOP, but very thorough bath.kekek already know got AR

So the ask me to lie on by front and gave me catbath and AR, then ask me to flip around and gave me another catbath and proceeded to BJ..... damn good action and suction. She then capped me and lie down. I ask her to take it slow, and I give catbath (I am really getting good at this, the ger should tip me leh), then played with her pussy, getting warm and wet, and started painting her (yeah yeah, I know, but I am really bad at resisting). I am also practising to see if can get Mimi's RM100 for 3 hours. I could only manage about 10 miniutes. KNN, by this time, she was thrashing all over the place. I proceeded to mount her and pound her, shifting to maximize the penetration angle into her pussy. When I came, I think she came too... again. We were panting like hell and sweating....

I rested while she cleaned up, then she led me to the bathroom and cleaned me up, we TCSS for about 10 minutes and I left cos the time was up.

In short

Name : Rachel
Looks : 7.5/10 - SYT Looks, very sweet face
Breasts : 7/10 - BCup, just the way I like them, with nipples to suit
Body : 7/10
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 7.5/10 - Rate higher, but In did all the work kekeke
Overall : 8/10 - I like her service and have good chemistry that is why I rate so highly
RTF : Definitely. I would rate her above Apple and Pinky, my two favourite Sunshine Gers
Damage : 230 + 50 tip

CibLover
26-11-2005, 04:01 PM
Ok, now my FR..KNN, something's wrong with this Streamyx, can't connect, lah.

Anyway, met up with Bro KLKool and Bro Drydust at the designated location. After some coffee, decided to go Sunshine. Bro KLKool sure can drive like F1...reach there within 5 minutes...wheew!!

So, have our parade and didn't like the selection. Then, the OKT arranged for some outside gers...Bro DD chose one SYT. So, left bro KLK and myself. Bro KLK went for a "chi pek" YTF while I xian-xian asked the OKT for a massage cum WL.

Went to the room, TCSS a while then to the bath. Was washed everywhere carefully, so...hehe...know what's coming.
Toweled and asked to lie on my stomach, started with the massage. Not really good, especially with her moan during the massage???....KNN, massage me also she fake moan??..

Anyway, fake massage for about 10 minutes, started catbath while still lying facing down. AR was great. Slow,tongue-poke and suction was great. Turned over and another catbath. Allows fingering and she actually likes her boobs grabbed!! Another great thing during the catbath and BBBJ was her CFM look; complete with lips swirling and licking look!!

Overall, in summary:

Name : Fanny
Looks : 6/10 - massage cum WL, didn't expect much. But still OK.
Breasts : 6.5/10 - BCup, brownish nipples
BJ : 7/10 (slurp, slurp sound and the CFM looks ....really kills)
FJ : 7.5/10 - quite good actually with the pillow grabbing and mattress scratching....really boost a man's ego....kekeke
Overall : 7.5/10 - could have gone higher but for the fake massage
RTF : Will return but need to improve the massage skills, loh
Damage : 230

Night Devil
27-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Name : Fanny....
Brother up you for your nice FR...

KLKOOL
27-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Hmmm, I wonder what happened to DD's FR :rolleyes:

Bro NightDevil, when u coming to KL leh?

shiok1968
28-11-2005, 08:29 AM
As usual good and detailed FRs from KLKOOL and CL.

Luckily I am not the only one that put you guys aeroplane. Noticed that HSC also cant make it.:o

Sorry about the non-appearance. Really up to my neck with work. Looks like another long week ahead.:( Must try my best to be able to join you guys for this weekend.

DRYDUST
28-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Hmmm, I wonder what happened to DD's FR :rolleyes:
Bro NightDevil, when u coming to KL leh?

stil using dial-up at home...slow.

1st thnx for bro CL,KLK & TD for the accompany... 2nd thnx bro KLK for the malaysian hospitality....keep on paying for me till nearly forgot to pay his own package $! kekekek (joking la bro...really paiseh, u come my stall everything on the house)

3rd thnx for bro CL & OKT recce...

very friendly syt from johore, went into the room she started to strip & lay on the bed, chat til finish my smoke then bath together..bj 5 mins under the running shower with me standing & she on her knees...this alone also worth the damage already! on bed bj & catbath 15 mins.. fingering starts lor (coz she asked me earlier if i seldom come out to cheong? [bro, me look innocent meh?] i think she knew the answer after that... then she capped & rode me..til bout to come then i got up & lay her down...did bout 15 mins of Leonardo Da Vinci job, me also artist attitude mah :p ... her reaction was like kena rat poison...finally she ask me to stop... cim already mah...then rode her for bout 5 mins...bomba came lor!

name : celine ?
boobs : 34b-c with light brown raisin
look : 6
service/attitude : 8
bbbj : 7
frenching : no coz she didnt smoke & i did
licking/fingering : yes
cim : she in mine
ar : y my 1 dont hav bros?
fj/overall : can give 9
rtf : hmm.. after i try the white singlet wl 1st, whats her name again bros?

CibLover
28-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Brother up you for your nice FR...

Bro Night Devil,

Thanks for the points. Up you back.

Need to amend the damage for the session the other day. It was actually RM190...not RM230. RM230 is for the normal fxxk package.

yeah, Bro HSC, what happened to you? I thought we agreed to have it last Friday. Now you fly us aeroplane, huh?...kekeke.

Cheers.

CibLover
28-11-2005, 10:06 AM
rtf : hmm.. after i try the white singlet wl 1st, whats her name again bros?

Bro,

Finally get to read your FR....good one.

Err...I think her name is Eva...but you have to queue, leh!!
Bro KLK wanna "hantam" her also....kekeke.

Cheers.

HamSupChai
28-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Bro Night Devil,

Need to amend the damage for the session the other day. It was actually RM190...not RM230. RM230 is for the normal fxxk package.

yeah, Bro HSC, what happened to you? I thought we agreed to have it last Friday. Now you fly us aeroplane, huh?...kekeke.

Cheers.

YOYOOYO Bro CL,

i am back... last week was really hectic.. pang sai oso no time.. so visit forum oso no time... miscommunications actually.... didnt know it was evening :(

CibLover
28-11-2005, 10:45 AM
.... didnt know it was evening :(

Bro,

Around 4pm, mah....if not what time do you expect?
If earlier, gers not there yet...if later, the gers will be spent liao, mah! Then, have to clean many sperms...kekeke.

Ok....next time. No worries.

Cheers.

DRYDUST
28-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Bro,

Finally get to read your FR....good one.

Err...I think her name is Eva...but you have to queue, leh!!
Bro KLK wanna "hantam" her also....kekeke.

Cheers.

really? that day he never mention la... i better go now!:D

DeKuip
28-11-2005, 12:25 PM
1st thnx for bro CL,KLK & TD for the accompany... 2nd thnx bro KLK for the malaysian hospitality....keep on paying for me till nearly forgot to pay his own package $! kekekek (joking la bro...really paiseh, u come my stall everything on the house)

Bro DD,

I know ur place leh... been there many time s b4 oso coz i lived nearby before i moved to PJ... if i come again get the same offer arr? :D

DRYDUST
28-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Bro DD,

I know ur place leh... been there many time s b4 oso coz i lived nearby before i moved to PJ... if i come again get the same offer arr? :D

come la come la... :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
28-11-2005, 04:16 PM
DD, hahaha, ya lorr, I also wanna try eva, so see u clean my sperm or I c....hoose another one hehehe. I dun work for MPSJ heheh.

So next trip.... waiting for HSC. But next time... 2:30pm leh, then can get first round.

My choice now
1. Rachel
2. Pinky
3. Apple

My un tested targets
1. Eva
2. May
3. Connie

Haha, dunno whether to RTF of go for new target.

DeKuip
28-11-2005, 04:56 PM
Ok, now my FR..KNN, something's wrong with this Streamyx, can't connect, lah.

Overall, in summary:

Name : Fanny
Looks : 6/10 - massage cum WL, didn't expect much. But still OK.
Breasts : 6.5/10 - BCup, brownish nipples
BJ : 7/10 (slurp, slurp sound and the CFM looks ....really kills)
FJ : 7.5/10 - quite good actually with the pillow grabbing and mattress scratching....really boost a man's ego....kekeke
Overall : 7.5/10 - could have gone higher but for the fake massage
RTF : Will return but need to improve the massage skills, loh

Ding ding ding... add u another 5 points for the next month KL Fucker Chart. kekeke...

Night Devil
28-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Bro Night Devil,

Cheers.
Thanks brother...
anyway i hope got chance to go cheong with you all...
i'm waiting to cheong with brother KL Kool for so long already, and also other brother in KL....
next trip back to Kl sure i will contact bro KL Kool....

KLKOOL
28-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks brother...
anyway i hope got chance to go cheong with you all...
i'm waiting to cheong with brother KL Kool for so long already, and also other brother in KL....
next trip back to Kl sure i will contact bro KL Kool....

Hi bro, waiting for your trip to KL and your call for our session together ;)

DRYDUST
29-11-2005, 09:35 AM
DD, hahaha, ya lorr, I also wanna try eva, so see u clean my sperm or I c....hoose another one hehehe. I dun work for MPSJ heheh.

So next trip.... waiting for HSC. But next time... 2:30pm leh, then can get first round.

My choice now
1. Rachel
2. Pinky
3. Apple

My un tested targets
1. Eva (N/A)
2. May
3. Connie

me dun work for DBKL either....ehhehe...by the way, are u sure which one i m talking about?

KLKOOL
29-11-2005, 09:45 AM
me dun work for DBKL either....ehhehe...by the way, are u sure which one i m talking about?

Ya lah, the one u said u never seen earlier one right....its ok lah, at Sunshine, usually got choices one ;)

DRYDUST
29-11-2005, 10:12 AM
Ya lah, the one u said u never seen earlier one right....its ok lah, at Sunshine, usually got choices one ;)

thnx... i can consider 3some:D

devil1158
29-11-2005, 11:51 PM
hi guys...
wat the address of the spa??
i be in kl on the 15 dec..
thinking of dropping by

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 12:33 AM
hi guys...
wat the address of the spa??
thinking of dropping by

Bro, this one i have to bring u leh, hard to explain as it is really well hidden\. kekekek

HamSupChai
30-11-2005, 12:33 AM

My choice now
1. Rachel
2. Pinky
3. Apple

My un tested targets
1. Eva
2. May
3. Connie

my suggestion to u is to put connie as number 1... my fren tried and now he dont even let me try if i go wif him...

=(

waiting me ah bro... how about u suggest a day and i try to make it...

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 12:40 AM
my suggestion to u is to put connie as number 1... my fren tried and now he dont even let me try if i go wif him...

=(

waiting me ah bro... how about u suggest a day and i try to make it...

Bro, u tell me when u free leh. Then it is easier, cos I boss mah, can make free time easily ;)

DRYDUST
30-11-2005, 09:34 AM
hi guys...wat the address of the spa??
thinking of dropping by

Bro, this one i have to bring u leh, hard to explain as it is really well hidden\. kekekek

dont waste your time bro d1158, bro KLK wont allow u to go without him...hehehe:D

DeKuip
30-11-2005, 10:51 AM
Bro, u tell me when u free leh. Then it is easier, cos I boss mah, can make free time easily ;)

Wah!!! Really untouchable KL No 1 fucker lah!!! Yetserday screwed today wanna screw again. Dont forget to include TD and CL okay??

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 01:43 AM
Ok, today i got a call from bro Serembanmen.... wahliau, he went to Sunshine Wednesday and wanted to go again yesterday... so like a accomodating brother, I agreed to meet him there.... but with work commitments and the weather, I was running late, so he say he "go up" first. When I reached he already finished.... eh bro, help the bros and provide FR lah....hehehe. SO we TCSS downstairs... I did not see any ger I was interested in..... then one walked in, Pretty with SOlidy body... So I asked Captain this one service how... they say above average, but very friendly... recommended. So I onz ;)

Followed her up to the room, TCSS (she really is friendly)... Johor ger working part-time here... wow, fresh meat hehehe. So SOPP bath, she cleaned me very well, then proceeded to bed... Catbath average, AR yes, then she proceeded to BJ, wow, blew me away, went on for about 10 to 15 minutes.... I had to stop her to sop myself from cumming.

Before I mounted, I play with her pussy, only problem was she used KY, so got bitter taste (ugh...so much for that)... but for that short while, she already squirming already.

So I proceeded to pound ber missionary stye (my cardiac exercise to lose weight heheh). Her moans very realistic, then she likes to move her body around to get diff pentration angles... looks and sounds like she enjoy herself...aiyah, cannot tahan so shoot lorr. Then rested, cleaned up and left...

Name : Fion (there are 2, this one is from outside)
Looks : 8/10
Breasts : 8.5 /10 - Perfect and Real
BJ : 8.5 /10
FJ : 7/10
RTF : Definitely, but she is going back to JB tomorrow
Damage : 230 + 50 tips

Fantastic service, once again Sunshine rarely disappoints...

DRYDUST
02-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Fantastic service, once again Sunshine rarely disappoints...
bro..how come u didnt onz Eva? She is bz?

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 09:37 AM
bro..how come u didnt onz Eva? She is bz?

None of my top RTF or target working leh

Connie, Eva, Pinky, Rachel... all not working... KNN damn bad luck... but got one or two new ger I think u sure like one... Gigi and Brenda. Trust me ;)

KL king
02-12-2005, 11:56 AM
None of my top RTF or target working leh

Connie, Eva, Pinky, Rachel... all not working... KNN damn bad luck... but got one or two new ger I think u sure like one... Gigi and Brenda. Trust me ;)

Hey Bro Kool, How about Gigi and Brenda's LOOK n BODYcan give some clue??:D

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 12:06 PM

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620G

Bro,

Later in the afternoon u will have his anwser. think he is oredi on the way to sunshine now.

Oh bro, ur No 3 Fucker spot in danger leh.... bro's CibL and Shiok are the challengers.

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 03:08 AM

Bro of United KINGdom

Bro, I got no xray vision lah but if you ask me rate based on what I see

1. Brenda est Age about early 20's, Breasts probably a C cup, quite tall land lanky body, with just the right curves, long black hair, fair complexion
2. Gigi est Age mid 20's, also porbably C cup, boy more meaty (or as DK say, Yau Sui)... Straight hair, (looks dyed a little), fair complexion...

But I would definitely try lorr ;)

Err, no visit to Sunshine yesterday, got other lubang's to discover

KLKOOL
14-12-2005, 10:58 PM
A little bird told me someone went to Sunshine... and never invite me... hahaha... wun mention names, but definitely rank no. 1003.... next time one.. So next celebration @ Sunshine for Christmas.... but I still expect an FR from the bro..:rolleyes:

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 10:51 AM
A little bird told me someone went to Sunshine... and never invite me... hahaha... wun mention names, but definitely rank no. 1003.... next time one.. So next celebration @ Sunshine for Christmas.... but I still expect an FR from the bro..:rolleyes:

I only know 1 bro use the 'sweep onder the carpet' technic woh... Do i guess the rite bro? :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
15-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I only know 1 bro use the 'sweep onder the carpet' technic woh... Do i guess the rite bro? :rolleyes:

hahaha, I think u guess right lah....

DeKuip
15-12-2005, 03:02 PM
hahaha, I think u guess right lah....

But bro... he said u bullshit woh!! I think he is the 1 more bullshit lah. :p

KLKOOL
16-12-2005, 01:25 AM
But bro... he said u bullshit woh!! I think he is the 1 more bullshit lah. :p

Hehehe.... he dun want to admit mah... I still waiting for his FR....

DeKuip
16-12-2005, 01:23 PM
ok ok ok... since he asked me no need to post so big kua!! Then i post even bigger loh! kekeke..

Wei KL No 1003 Fucker, where is ur Sunshine FR arr??

CibLover
16-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Walueh...

Bro, has been very, very, very busy, leh.

OK, just a short, short FR.

Err...went to Sunshine quite late after finishing some meetings and dinner. Reached there around 10pm. The OKT recommended us (me and a friend)straight to two gers. He say we will like one.

Mine is called Brenda. Long silky hair, quite tall and slim. Maybe around 165 cm. As usual, went to the room upstairs and proceeded to the shower. Quite friendly and chatted away.

SOP catbath. However, she pays a lot of attention on your nipples. Not bad BBBJ. Allows fingering, grabbing and frenching. While fingering, go for her clit. She has sensitive clit and gets really damn wet. So, starts all-out attack on her clit and she actually 'overflows"...kekekeke.

I think she 'buay tahan" ..faster, faster cap me and wanted to ride me. So, started to ride wildly. Then, changed missionary. Moans real loud. Finally, she asked to do doggie. It seems that she likes doggie. Screams louder now. Then, she came. Her contractions are damn strong, leh. After a few more strokes, I lost the battle liao.

Overall, rates like this:

Name : Brenda
Looks : 6.5/10 (got pimples. Average look)
Body : 6.5/10
Breasts : 6/10 - Shd be A cup. Dark brown nips.
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10 ( she cum, woh....or at least led me to believe)
RTF : Maybe....but after trying others

Ohh....bro KLK, there's a new Roti Chanai there. Just came for 1st day work on Monday. College student. Err...looks, 6 - 7.

That's all for now. Er, next time post the Sky River girl....kekeke...I think I cleaned bro TD's sperm, lah!!...:D

googleplex
17-12-2005, 12:20 AM
Difficult to find Sunshine. At night it was dark.

First round of girls didn't like. OKT brought Esther. Took her. She is tall. After the sexperience, we talked cock and I found out she use to work in Geylang under the name of Prada from 2001 onwards.

Name : Esther
Looks : 8/10 Tall at 5ft 6. Smooth fair skin.
Breasts : 7/10 - Should be B cup with pink nipples
BBBJ : 9/10 - Almost came. Had special spray for cooling effect.
FJ : 7/10 Came too fast because of excellent BBBJ
RTF : Yes

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 01:20 AM
KNN... I expecting another FR ah.... u know... from tonite's commando expedition. Like that how u gonna go wif me to Sunshine next week lah... enuf stock or not... maybe ur factory empty leh :rolleyes:

DeKuip
17-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Walueh...

Bro, has been very, very, very busy, leh.

OK, just a short, short FR.

Err... This 1 is from thursday.

Where is the FR of yesterday nite?

Pls give lah! :D

CibLover
17-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Hehehe....know this coming.

Ok, another FR and no, I'm not trying to overtake whoever.

Went to Sunshine again last night coz just finished a successful business negotiation, as like celebratory perk, loh.

This time took the one named Joyce. Petite ger with quite good looks. Actually caught my eye during my last visit (after finishing a session, lah). That's why called our bro KLK, mah. To confirm so that don't need to cleanhis sperm...kekeke.

Anyway, selected her and the OKT said that she's "Kai Chai" (little chicken). Meaning quite new and service just average. Nevermind, loh...don't need everytime "chi pek" one.

So, went up. SOP shower but didn't wash behind, woh. So, know not to expect AR, loh. After drying up, lie on back and she straight away started nipple attack. Catbath so-so. BBBJ also average.

Then, asked me, "I lie down or U lie down?"...KNN, straight away loose point, liao. Lan-lan I took over, loh. One thing good about her is that she has very good "kar chang"...meaning good body. You can actually count her pubic hair. Very little and definitely not shaved.

So, :

Name : Joyce
Looks : 7.5/10 (Her CFM looks, can actually be a TV actress)
Body : 7.5/10 though a little bit short...maybe 160cm
Breasts : 7/10 - right size for her body and light pinkish nips.
BJ : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
RTF : Still a lot of others

This ger bro TD sure will like coz she's got the looks.

According to the OKT, there are a lot of new girls now. Bro KLK shd check them out.

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Difficult to find Sunshine. At night it was dark.

First round of girls didn't like. OKT brought Esther. Took her. She is tall. After the sexperience, we talked cock and I found out she use to work in Geylang under the name of Prada from 2001 onwards.

Name : Esther
Looks : 8/10 Tall at 5ft 6. Smooth fair skin.
Breasts : 7/10 - Should be B cup with pink nipples
BBBJ : 9/10 - Almost came. Had special spray for cooling effect.
FJ : 7/10 Came too fast because of excellent BBBJ
RTF : Yes

Bro... good FR... hope you can find the time to join us on our gatherings. Didn't know that Esther worked in SG b4. Will up you for your effort once I get recharged

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 11:30 AM
According to the OKT, there are a lot of new girls now. Bro KLK shd check them out.

Eh bro... so next week we going to sunshine together or not.... must ask captain if the gers going back kampung for christmas or not leh... If not, I have to go alone

CibLover
17-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Bro,

If I'm in KL, sure will go with you. Anyway, also wanna meet up with you guys since I missed a few TCSC and TCSS liao. Look out for my sms.

KLKOOL
17-12-2005, 11:38 AM
Bro,

If I'm in KL, sure will go with you. Anyway, also wanna meet up with you guys since I missed a few TCSC and TCSS liao. Look out for my sms.

Ok onzz.... but not Monday or Tuesday... itinerary damn pack leh...

DeKuip
17-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Bro Cib,

Congraz with ur business deal, like that sure need to fuck.. eh i mean celebrate lah. But hor... i know u every week at least got few succeed business deal woh... Does it mean....? Wah like that have to change ur position in the KL Top 1001 Chart liao. :p

kekeke...

CibLover
17-12-2005, 11:44 AM
KNN....bro Dk,

You, arh!!....Always wanna deflect attention from urself. You GTM, lah. I'm still learning from you, loh.

Anyway, sorry to sms you so late that night. thought that the guys are still outside TCSS. Wanna join in too, mah.

Cheers.

DeKuip
17-12-2005, 11:52 AM
KNN....bro Dk,

You, arh!!....Always wanna deflect attention from urself. You GTM, lah. I'm still learning from you, loh.

Anyway, sorry to sms you so late that night. thought that the guys are still outside TCSS. Wanna join in too, mah.

Cheers.

Me very sian mah... can u imagine on saterday got work to do that need to continue till tomolo. :(

So saw u and KLKOOL online sure got entertaiment lah! kekeke..

PS: No need to say sorry. That nite i haven't slept yet coz waiting for Santa. :D

gigantic_tk
19-12-2005, 01:55 AM

Sunshine Fitness Centre
Sunshine City Hotel
36-38 Jalan Baba
Off Jalan Pudu
Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03 21412978

Map: Opposite Orkid Hotel (Ignore 'We Are Here' indicator)
http://www.winpaq.com/activeimages/map_teyongp.jpg

DeKuip
20-12-2005, 05:33 PM
Where are ur FR's??

I mean 1001 and 1003 (now unofficial No 1002)... oh and a singapore bro.

I want FR leh!!! kekeke...

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 12:08 AM
Wah... GTM Dekuip demand FR, where dare to not post.... Met wif Bro CIB, Boinker, TD and Proprimate at Mamak behind a 5-Star Hotel. TCSS shortly, but due to commitments, bro Proprimate not able to join us. So the 4 of us got into CIB's car and proceeded to Sunshine.... as usual, talk to our favourite captain... as usual, recommendations.. of course I chose my favourite Rachel..

Followed her to the room... TCSS, bathed... usual ChiPek service... I was weak in the knees again :p . Overall, I would rate her an 8 - 9... but that is because I have an especially soft sport for her... other ppl would probably rate 6 - 7 only... but hey... I am entitled to my opinion... RTF... definitely again.

TD0620G
21-12-2005, 04:57 AM
My short FR after u guys left :-

Old Asia Massage
30 min reflexology - 5/10 (too soft)
1 hr oil massage - 7.5/10 (very relaxing and good pressure)

FJ joint
Name :- Elly, 18 yr old PRC girl
Body :- 6.5/10 (a bit small sized, I think only about 5ft tall)
Looks :- 7/10 (very cute! like a high shool girl, only 18 yrs old)
FJ :- 7/10 (no rush, good in catbath & quite tight)
BBBJ :- 7/10 (uses her breasts and body to stimulate u before licking)

Damage :-
1. Reflexology - RM25
2. Oil massage - RM80
3. FJ - RM168

Total :- 273

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 09:14 AM
U think a bro went to Sunshine 3 times in 1 week time must put him what position in KL Top Fuckers Chart?

Pls advice me... :D

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 09:17 AM

Old Asia Massage

FJ joint

1. Reflexology - RM25
2. Oil massage - RM80
3. FJ - RM168

I saw it in ur face yesterday when we have diner.... i oso sked if yest u din fuck u will die lah. kekeke... lucky i still got a fren as u alive!! :p

CibLover
21-12-2005, 09:42 AM
yah, yah...GTM wants FR, liao.

Well, as bro KLK posted. Met with bro KLK, TD and another bro from S'pore; bro Proprimateat a Mamak stall for short TCSS. Hope that you had a good time last night, bro proprimate. If not, I'd guess that you're feigning injury now....hahaha.

Anyway, proceeded to Sunshine and meet up with bro Boinker there. Usual OKT recommended Tammy. Most of the "ang pais" are already fully booked for the day!! Once look at Tammy, she seems a little bit chubby with a slightly Ah Lian look. But since recommended by the OKT, take his words, loh.

Anyway, after the session, have only good words about her. No rush, very friendly, GFE feel. Very "chin chai".

Would rate her as follows:

Name : Tammy
Looks : 6/10 (A little bit chubby. Not tall.)
AR : 6.5/10 (just so-so)
Breasts : 6.5/10 ( Just nice. Shd be a B cup. Light brown nips)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Just okay)
FJ : 7/10 (great moans. Biting lips, etc)
RTF : After trying out others.

Came down and realise that bro Boinker still lives up to his reputation. First in, last out. So, after reading bro TD's post, I know now that he's got some action for himself last night after all.....kekeke.

Wheew...as bro DK mentioned, luckily we didn't lose a bro...kekekekeke.

fong
21-12-2005, 09:48 AM
walau bro td 18yrs nia? where r? also wana go n try leh! mind to tell me the location?:D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 10:48 AM
walau bro td 18yrs nia? where r? also wana go n try leh! mind to tell me the location?:D

Hehehe... call TD lah... u need his phone no.... I will SMS to you... a lot of AV looking at this site lah :D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 10:50 AM

Old Asia Massage

FJ joint

1. Reflexology - RM25
2. Oil massage - RM80
3. FJ - RM168

Wah.... next time I come down to town... must go there wif u... this place, the owner is my friend's friend... must give them some business. U give this kind of rating sure I must go one ;)

TD0620G
21-12-2005, 11:14 AM
looks like my 1 month fast cut short again :( Actually didn't want to go but the oil massage was quite stimulating.. after that cannot tahan have to go already...hahahaha

fong, KLK guessed the correct place already, u can pm him also. There only got a few ang pai the rest so so in looks only so when you go must ask the captain to check if they are around. Yesterday I saw another one which the captain says look like a taiwan star ie. Shu Ci .. more of an oriental look coz of the small eyes so not my type, but overall one of the better looking ones there. Her body is solid though. They have some locals also YTF and NL but the YTF not my taste, wanted to see the NL but they were already booked. Price for regulars RM168 (prc), locals RM188-208.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 11:21 AM
looks like my 1 month fast cut short again :( Actually didn't want to go but the oil massage was quite stimulating.. after that cannot tahan have to go already...hahahaha.

I told u already cannot tahan lah...... all it takes is the righ girl u sure shoot one.. :D

ndaska
21-12-2005, 11:51 AM
U think a bro went to Sunshine 3 times in 1 week time must put him what position in KL Top Fuckers Chart?

Pls advice me... :D

Wow, just my 2 cents & impression on the following bro : -

KLKOOL - Knowledge Lubang King Of Overule Leader..
TD0620G - Turbo Dick 0620 Giga
Dekuip - Dynamic Elastic Knight Upstream Influencer Pretender
Boinker - Bearer Of Illustrious National Kinky Everlasting Record
FONG - Fucking Outstanding Never Giveup
Bluesman - Brother Lasak Upkeep Experience Sifu Manhood Almighty Neat..

i hope all bros dun get offended ok...

p/s - ndaska - Never Die Always Search Kinky Action..:p

fong
21-12-2005, 12:05 PM
looks like my 1 month fast cut short again :( Actually didn't want to go but the oil massage was quite stimulating.. after that cannot tahan have to go already...hahahaha

fong, KLK guessed the correct place already, u can pm him also. There only got a few ang pai the rest so so in looks only so when you go must ask the captain to check if they are around. Yesterday I saw another one which the captain says look like a taiwan star ie. Shu Ci .. more of an oriental look coz of the small eyes so not my type, but overall one of the better looking ones there. Her body is solid though. They have some locals also YTF and NL but the YTF not my taste, wanted to see the NL but they were already booked. Price for regulars RM168 (prc), locals RM188-208.

walau bro cannot tahan liou when u wanna go to cheong again! i want follow can ar?
no wonder u r at 1003 really keng lah u!kikiki neber try below 20yrs gal in kl b4 u sure damm gook fucker leh!hahaha, oh ya bro kool mind to sms me bro td hp num wan to call him to cheong tonite!

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 12:05 PM

MAH HAI!!! Like that oso can come up?!! :eek:

Anyway up u oredi but din see other bro's action yet...

fong
21-12-2005, 12:06 PM

bro like tat also can ar? wanna cheong tonite?
call me ok , i think tonite must cheong liou!:D

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 12:14 PM
bro like tat also can ar? wanna cheong tonite?
call me ok , i think tonite must cheong liou!:D

Call bro CibLover!!!!

ndaska
21-12-2005, 12:15 PM
ok bro fong,cfmd tonite..dun FFK (Fong Fei Kie) ok..;)

ndaska
21-12-2005, 12:21 PM

thanks bro, joining us tonite (with fong);) ??

CibLover
21-12-2005, 12:29 PM
KNN...why call me?

Ehh...didn't involve me, lah. He's mentioning bro TD, KLK and bro Ndaska.....not me, lah. Anyway, I will take leave and eat vegetarian , liao. like bro Shiok...kekeke.

Cheers.

TD0620G
21-12-2005, 12:40 PM
KNN... u eat the girl that sells vegetables I believe la..hehehh

CibLover
21-12-2005, 01:04 PM
hehe...not the ger selling vegetables, lah.

I'll not be in KL, lah...remember, I told you last night. Going to some far away places. Haizz.....

Hopefully, can get some exotic action there....kekeke.

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 01:27 PM
KNN...why call me?
Cheers.

hehe...not the ger selling vegetables, lah.

I'll not be in KL, lah...remember, I told you last night. Going to some far away places. Haizz.....

Hopefully, can get some exotic action there....kekeke.

To avoid disappointment i strongly recommend u must go cheong with Fong tonite... Later i will remind him die die must call u go cheong.

No need to thanks me... we are brother mah. :D

boinker
21-12-2005, 01:40 PM
After meeting up with oour usual bros. We go in to action.

just a shot fr

Name : Suki
Looks : 6/10 (A little chubby.as some say got lots of water)
AR : 7/10
Breasts : 6.5/10 B-C cup I think
BBBJ : 7/10 (Just okay)
FJ : 7/10 (doing most of the work banged me hard when she is on top)
cant remember how many stye have change about 10 I guess.
RTF : Maybe.

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 02:24 PM

Wah... bro Ndaska... "pui fook" ... like that also can invent ah... u too creative already.. hehe

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 02:26 PM
So our brother Fong wanna cheong tonite.... who is up for it? I cannot liao... no ammunition to shoot...:D

fong
21-12-2005, 03:48 PM
if there is any bro wanna cheong tonite pls sms me or call me ok!bro kool hav my num !tq:D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 04:01 PM
if there is any bro wanna cheong tonite pls sms me or call me ok!bro kool hav my num !tq:D

So tonite where u gonna cheong... Skyriver ah?

fong
21-12-2005, 04:34 PM
So tonite where u gonna cheong... Skyriver ah?
walau u so keng leh leh how u know i wanna go to sky tonite? no wonder all bro here so admire u here u really our bg bro lah hahaha:D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 05:03 PM
walau u so keng leh leh how u know i wanna go to sky tonite? no wonder all bro here so admire u here u really our bg bro lah hahaha:D

Cheebyeee, u work so near mah... either go Skyriver, or Green elephant / Deluxe lorrrr... u wan meh ???

fong
21-12-2005, 05:08 PM
Cheebyeee, u work so near mah... either go Skyriver, or Green elephant / Deluxe lorrrr... u wan meh ???

erm green elephant forget it dun wan to hav anymore bad fuck there! but i never been to deluxe woh where izzit ar n the damage there! mind to tell me a bit?:D

KLKOOL
21-12-2005, 05:33 PM
erm green elephant forget it dun wan to hav anymore bad fuck there! but i never been to deluxe woh where izzit ar n the damage there! mind to tell me a bit?:D

haha... joking lah... GE and Deluxe same management....

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 05:35 PM
Seems like yest that Rachel really sucked out all ur fire woh... like that still not kena fuck! :rolleyes: kekeke...

DeKuip
21-12-2005, 05:36 PM

Call bro CibLover lah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sure go with u one!!!!!!!!! kekeke...

CibLover
21-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Bro DK,

Very, very tired to "fark" you, liao lah. Waste my gas.
Better ask whether any OKT wanna pimp your ass..ole!!!.......:D

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 01:28 AM
New Year Fark at Sunshine with Bro CIB.... but all angpai not around... chose new ger, Emily, 21, from down south, sweet girl, inexperienced, bj not very good, but got a nice whining kind of moan during sex :) Anyway, overall rating... 6/10... what she makes out of in experience, she got very GF feeling.

CibLover
04-01-2006, 10:00 AM
As posted by bro KLK,

Went to Sunshine yesterday with a few bros. Only myself and bro KLK saw action. The other bros went elsewhere to fill their tummy for action at some KTV later. All angpais on leave.

So, OKT recommended some outside "little chicks". Took one quite thin but with a ready smile. Named Alice. Age 20. Overall, a 6.5. Still quite good body although skinny.

Now, waiting for the other bros FR on their KTV outing. maybe some girl added some extra tattoos with some bro's name.

powerguy
04-01-2006, 10:13 AM
wah... happy new year to u all.. called TD said u all at sunshine... n heading to another plc... why?! tot is good F plc?!

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 10:16 AM
wah... happy new year to u all.. called TD said u all at sunshine... n heading to another plc... why?! tot is good F plc?!

Aiyah... TD got very high standard one.. always looking for some exotic ger... Sunshine dun have his taste...:rolleyes:

shiok1968
04-01-2006, 12:09 PM
As posted by bro KLK,

Went to Sunshine yesterday with a few bros. Only myself and bro KLK saw action. The other bros went elsewhere to fill their tummy for action at some KTV later. All angpais on leave.

So, OKT recommended some outside "little chicks". Took one quite thin but with a ready smile. Named Alice. Age 20. Overall, a 6.5. Still quite good body although skinny.

Now, waiting for the other bros FR on their KTV outing. maybe some girl added some extra tattoos with some bro's name.Wanted to join you guys yesterday but could not find the time. Furthermore my big boss in town so must be good boy until next week. This whole week sure very busy due to work.:(

TD0620G
04-01-2006, 01:12 PM
today bro Dekuip might be going out again coz got some Swedish colleagues coming to KL if u wanna join sms us. Meanwhile I'll be keeping my bullets this week maybe just go for drinks kekeke coz next week going the country north of us ;)

CibLover
04-01-2006, 04:14 PM
Wanted to join you guys yesterday but could not find the time. Furthermore my big boss in town so must be good boy until next week. This whole week sure very busy due to work.:(

Hey bro Shiok,

Was just talking abt you yesterday. Missed you, leh. Especially during TCSC...kekeke.
So, next week, hah?? great to have you back in M'sia.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
04-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Wanted to join you guys yesterday but could not find the time. Furthermore my big boss in town so must be good boy until next week. This whole week sure very busy due to work.:(

Haha... so one month under quarantine... CO command.. hahaha... so must have a lot of bullet to shoot ah :p

Speed280
05-01-2006, 06:18 PM
Was in KL last week for 2 days. Since got over night work to do, I did not think I will cheong. Finished at around 6am, took a short nap and found myself totally recharged. It was around 1pm, need to leave hotel at 3pm to catch a flight. Hmm, what to do? Got to think fast. Skyriver is just walking distance but the quality of this batch is not up to standard, so, with much courage, I decided to go Sunshine.

I knew from BroKLkool that it is hard to find. He had doubt that a guy from Siliepore can find it. But I did! Yes! Do I hear some applauds from the KL gang? This is largely thanks for the undying spirit of the taxi driver. Die die also must find, what a guy, I forgot to take down his number, should use his service more often.

FYI: Sunshine is directly BEHIND Orkid hotel, not opporsite as one other bro indicated. Please update.

Was a little disappointed as I had to wait till 2+pm for some better looking girls to come in. I just took the first that look ok, and that is Rachel, I think.

Service was good, but I had to rush her... don't want to be late for my flight mah. Room was nice too, got good bed, don't have to sleep on the floor.

I defnitely will be back for more suntanning session!

KLKOOL
06-01-2006, 01:03 AM
I knew from BroKLkool that it is hard to find. He had doubt that a guy from Siliepore can find it. But I did! Yes! Do I hear some applauds from the KL gang? This is largely thanks for the undying spirit of the taxi driver. Die die also must find, what a guy, I forgot to take down his number, should use his service more often.

FYI: Sunshine is directly BEHIND Orkid hotel, not opporsite as one other bro indicated. Please update.

Was a little disappointed as I had to wait till 2+pm for some better looking girls to come in. I just took the first that look ok, and that is Rachel, I think.

Service was good, but I had to rush her... don't want to be late for my flight mah. Room was nice too, got good bed, don't have to sleep on the floor.

I defnitely will be back for more suntanning session!

Bro... congrats... yep, itz behind Orkid.... Rachel my favourite ger there... but nowadays got many more fresh stock to try. Why u never SMS me when u in KL.... anyway, good on ya... so u needed to rush to make your flight... hehe

u needed to cum to go... hahah, happy bonking bro :p Also upz u for your effort

CibLover
06-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Wow!...first time I heard of customer "rushing" the WL to finish up....kekeke. Imagine what her FR says..

Well, anyway, glad to hear of your satisfying trip to Sunshine. You are also lucky to have got Rachel...She's one of bro KLK's favourite ger, leh..

Anyway, just contact us for a drink or something on your next trip to KL.

Cheers.

Speed280
09-01-2006, 01:09 PM
Her FR on me will be:
Service: 10/10 (just suck 5mins enough already)
FJ: 10/10 (so fast!)
RTF: yes, please come back!

I know because on our way out, she hold me close like a GF and whispered into my ears, "don't forget me hor, come back ok".

That was KLK's fav? Sorry bro KLK. Please don't zap me ... don't ... nooooo!

DeKuip
09-01-2006, 03:38 PM
Her FR on me will be:

I know because on our way out, she hold me close like a GF and whispered into my ears, "don't forget me hor, come back ok".

Bro,

Sorry that day u called.. i was busy. Glad to heard u did have a fucking good time. hahaha...

PS; bro' KLKOOL and CibLover have more free time to join all of u who wanna go fuck anytime and anywhere. :D

CibLover
09-01-2006, 05:17 PM
PS; bro' KLKOOL and CibLover have more free time to join all of u who wanna go fuck anytime and anywhere. :D

Oohh!! And you have no time?? KNN, our GTM don't find going to HCs any challenge, liao. Nowadays, he likes to go around looking for "yau sui" gers and sweet talk them until the gers melt into his arms. Then, they will be willing to pay our GTM to fark them.

If all fails, then GTM only has to take out his shining golden "something".....then, the gers sure will die-die also wanna be farked by him!!

Hail to the GTM!!!!

shiok1968
09-01-2006, 05:24 PM
Oohh!! And you have no time?? KNN, our GTM don't find going to HCs any challenge, liao. Nowadays, he likes to go around looking for "yau sui" gers and sweet talk them until the gers melt into his arms. Then, they will be willing to pay our GTM to fark them.

If all fails, then GTM only has to take out his shining golden "something".....then, the gers sure will die-die also wanna be farked by him!!

Hail to the GTM!!!!Hello Bro, you think so easy to become GTM. Of course must constantly polish the skills lah. HCs where got kick. Just have to agree to the price and add a bit more tips, confirm the girl also sayang you.:p

GTM's standard sure higher lah. Plus the fact that he got a secret weapon made of GOLD. Kekekekeke.............

KLKOOL
09-01-2006, 07:32 PM
Her FR on me will be:

Haha... where got Zap u one... these are WL, as long as you treat them well, I happy u give them business...

thong lover
14-01-2006, 08:49 AM
any of you guys tried mandarin court? heard that some of the girls at sunshine also do mandarin court.

KL king
14-01-2006, 11:52 AM
Hey Bro, can tell me that WL's NAME?:p THX:)
I think u forgot to put the WL name on Ur FR.

Bro of United KINGdom

KL king
14-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Her FR on me will be:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bro, can tell me that WL's NAME? THX

Bro of United KINGdom

shiok1968
14-01-2006, 12:11 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Bro, can tell me that WL's NAME? THX

Bro of United KINGdom
Atomicbomb, Bluesman, Bigdrill, Ciblover, Dekuip, HamSupChai, KLKOOL, Klang Kia, KL Boy(sotong), MMM88, PowerGuy, Shiok1968, TD0620GBro KL King. If you read the thread carefully, you can see the name. If I am not wrong, the name should be Rachel (one of Bro KLKOOL's favourite).:p

CibLover
14-01-2006, 01:11 PM
bro KL_King,

Hi! Long time no see. Heard that you've been busy. Must have been long time no clean the system, liao. that's why got blurry vision, leh....:p You coming for the gathring, rite?

See ya.

KLKOOL
16-01-2006, 09:17 AM
any of you guys tried mandarin court? heard that some of the girls at sunshine also do mandarin court.

The Girls that are common to Mandarin COurt and Sunshine are usually the ones through the agents... not the ang pais in Sunshine

KL king
16-01-2006, 11:20 AM
bro KL_King,

Hi! Long time no see. Heard that you've been busy. Must have been long time no clean the system, liao. that's why got blurry vision, leh....You coming for the gathring, rite?

See ya.

YO!! Guys no time no see...THANKS bro Shiok n CIB mention, I really blurry vision......:confused: may b I have to always update the FR. Coming gathring may b I will attend, but still cannot comfirm rite now, cos quite BUZ these month.
SEE YA!!!:)

Bro of United KINGdom

KLKOOL
17-01-2006, 02:16 PM
YO!! Guys no time no see...THANKS bro Shiok n CIB mention, I really blurry vision......:confused: may b I have to always update the FR. Coming gathring may b I will attend, but still cannot comfirm rite now, cos quite BUZ these month.
SEE YA!!!:)

Bro of United KINGdom

Yo bro.... how are you... hope will be free after CNY to meet up if u can't cum to the next gathering.

DRYDUST
20-01-2006, 01:35 PM
waiting for FR :D

DeKuip
20-01-2006, 02:31 PM
me too... waiting for FR's. :D

KLKOOL
21-01-2006, 01:35 AM
FR on the way.....

Met up wif CBL at our usual favourite coffee place in KL, K3nnyx couldn't make it, Fong joined us for a whil;e... but had other things to do, so just me and CBL... reached, sat down and TC with captain... Chew Kang ... nothing to our liking... then Capt introduced a ger to us, SYT... Sammy... wah, named after SBF, sure must try lorr :p

The ger is early 20's SYT, Chinese Indian, quite exotic and damn chi pek service... great BJ,FJ (with tight pussy)...Great reaction and expression and very GFE and friendly... overall I would rate her a 7.5... downside are small boobs (which I dun mind)... hairy arms (mixed indian mah....) ...and a little more meat would be nice...(certain positions.,.. can feel bone leh... ouch)... BTW... dun expect an FR from CBL... got reasons why dun wanna post... will tell bros in private later..

CibLover
21-01-2006, 09:57 AM
................BTW... dun expect an FR from CBL... got reasons why dun wanna post... will tell bros in private later..

Yes, no FR. But definitely not undercover. Due to some valid reason, will not post my FR here. Trusted bros will get to know either from me or bro KLK.

Cheers.

thong lover
21-01-2006, 10:06 AM
since FRis not posted, will it then be made by PM?
there are some new girls/ladies at Sunshine. Karen is a late 20's from Ipoh on part time basis looking for some CNY $$$. Looks not that great (to me anyway) but BBBJ and AR, FJ are great .... as a new person in the business ( so she claims), her pussy is tight despite being in her late 20's. You can feel the vaginal muscles atwork.
Moon (mun?) is one who has moved from Mandarin Court to Sunshine. Mush better looks than Karen, good figure .... tall not too slim not too fleshy. Nice long legs, nice shaped breasts and nipples. BBBJ not bad FJ is kinda so-so. I actuially did not cum as a result. We spend a fair bit of time talking .... about the girls at Sunshine and Mandarin Court. Really nice as a person.
In terms of room looks and general cleanliness, I always prefer Mandarin Court to Sunshine.:)

CibLover
21-01-2006, 02:04 PM
Bro thong lover,

Aha!! Another Sunshine kaki!! Thanks for sharing. Err...still no sharing of THAT particular FR. Sorry bro, as I've said, will only give reason to trusted brothers. Anyway, you can be one of us if you join some of our gatherings. Just PM me your number. Maybe we can wait together once of this day at Sunshine?? :p

BTW, saw that you've joined quite sometime ago (actually earlier than myself); BUT only 4 post?? Please share more with us, leh...kekeke.

Anyway, up u liao.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
21-01-2006, 07:06 PM
since FRis not posted, will it then be made by PM?
there are some new girls/ladies at Sunshine. Karen is a late 20's from Ipoh on part time basis looking for some CNY $$$. Looks not that great (to me anyway) but BBBJ and AR, FJ are great .... as a new person in the business ( so she claims), her pussy is tight despite being in her late 20's. You can feel the vaginal muscles atwork.
Moon (mun?) is one who has moved from Mandarin Court to Sunshine. Mush better looks than Karen, good figure .... tall not too slim not too fleshy. Nice long legs, nice shaped breasts and nipples. BBBJ not bad FJ is kinda so-so. I actuially did not cum as a result. We spend a fair bit of time talking .... about the girls at Sunshine and Mandarin Court. Really nice as a person.
In terms of room looks and general cleanliness, I always prefer Mandarin Court to Sunshine.

Bro... up you for your FR... Sunshine my Favourite HC :D We should meet up since me, u and CBL share the favourite HC... UP you :D.... Maybe one day, u can intro us to Mandarin Court...

shiok1968
21-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Yes, no FR. But definitely not undercover. Due to some valid reason, will not post my FR here. Trusted bros will get to know either from me or bro KLK.

Cheers.Oops!!!! Dun tell me you kenna raped:eek: . If like that better dun post FR or else later GTM angry. Only he allowed to kenna raped.Kekekeke........

ukcheong
26-01-2006, 01:29 AM
Hi

I was meeting a buddy in Pudu today and since I arrived there early, I thot well, why not take a round and see whether I can locate Sunshine. :rolleyes:

I'm a Pudu boy when I was young so I'm quite familiar with the place but then again it has changed a lot compared to when I was young!! Anyway from the rough directions given by the Bros here, I roughly know where Sunshine is.... but thought a more precise direction would be useful to some other bros here.

Here goes...

The 1st thing you need to do is to locate the Shaw Parade complex. It's a "can't miss" building sitting in the middle of the road if you are coming from Times Square heading towards Pudu.

If you can find this building, then basically you just need to circle the building and look for the landmark I'm going to give you.

1. Circle until you sampai The Store corner (supermarket)... further up you'll see Rich Lounge/KTV on the other corner. You should also see Loreal across the street opposite Rich.

2. Turn left from Rich Lounge. You are now in Jalan Nyonya.
3. Continue straight until you see Jump-in Karaoke on your right. If you do, then straight in front of you is a T-junction with Urut Asli S.S. right at the left side of the T-junction.

4. Go straight past the T-junction, you'll be leaving Shaw Parade circle now.... continue going straight and once past Urut Asli S.S. turn right on the 1st junction.

5. You reach a short road which ends in another T-junction.
6. Take a left here and you'll basically end up at the back of those buildings facing Jalan Pudu (or the old Pudu Jail).

7. Keep going straight and you'll see Hotel Orkid, which is the backdoor of the hotel itself.
8. Across this Hotel Orkid on your left is Sunshine Hotel at the end of this road.

There... happy cheong-ing and don't forget to post your FR.

CibLover
26-01-2006, 09:44 AM
Bro,

I know you're eager to share and took great effort in posting the directions. Bravo!!..clap..clap.

However, if my favourite cheonging place is raided by the AV; u better not go there ever again!! :mad:
There's "big wind" nowadays and you've just made it easier for the MIB/AV to locate the place!!.....geez. why wanna mess it up for other bros to enjoy?? The use of PM is useful for such purposes and also only to reputed brothers.

DeKuip
26-01-2006, 09:50 AM
However, if my favourite cheonging place is raided by the AV; u better not go there ever again!! :mad:

hehehe... Yee See Heng sked got no more CB to screw arr? :p

Must say no 1 has spent more $$ than u in this place. hahaha...

CibLover
26-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Aiyah!! I'm also protecting Tai See Heng and our newly converted bro, mah. Of course Tai See Heng will be more unhappy if it was raided!! Our newly converted brother to this place will also make noise!!

DeKuip
26-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Aiyah!! I'm also protecting Tai See Heng and our newly converted bro, mah. Of course Tai See Heng will be more unhappy if it was raided!! Our newly converted brother to this place will also make noise!!

This place u have spent more than Tai See Heng... I think if u stop to cheong this place from now on and Tai See Heng need another 5 to 8 years only can catch up the amount u have spent here. :p

CibLover
26-01-2006, 09:59 AM
This place u have spent more than Tai See Heng....

Not true!! But maybe more variety cause Tai See Heng always have favourites that he RTF. Me like varieties more....kekeke.

DeKuip
26-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Not true!! But maybe more variety cause Tai See Heng always have favourites that he RTF. Me like varieties more....kekeke.

Wiil clarify with him later... :cool:

But hor... why our CBM TD never screw this place b4 wonder me loh!!! After his BKK trip he is like Drunken Sotong with horny face... hahaha

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Bro,

I know you're eager to share and took great effort in posting the directions. Bravo!!..clap..clap.

However, if my favourite cheonging place is raided by the AV; u better not go there ever again!!
There's "big wind" nowadays and you've just made it easier for the MIB/AV to locate the place!!.....geez. why wanna mess it up for other bros to enjoy?? The use of PM is useful for such purposes and also only to reputed brothers.Hahaha.......... relax bro. Actually was thinking of asking you whether interested to go later 2nite but now think of it better dun. Suddenly tmr can see face in newspaper doing push-ups.:p

Bro ukcheong-I know the purpose of this forum is to share available lobangs to other bros.I also appreciate the effort taken to post the information. However please be constantly aware of the fact that you might never know who else is reading your post. I also aware that if AV is seriously considering to raid the place, they would already have known of its address. However if possible, please do not bring unnecessary attention to any particular place like showing directions and displaying contact numbers. As mentioned, use the PM function for such communication.

Just simple opinions. No offense intended.

Happy bonking. Cheers:D

CibLover
26-01-2006, 10:10 AM
You already know CBM's standard, loh. He goes for the looks first. Even when we tell him that a certain girl has good services but looks only like 6/10....he still won't take, loh.!! Only go for looks above 7/10 one. But usually in this place, the above 7 girls are really angpai one and must book early, loh.

That's why he didn't unload for the last one week. So, u better take care of him tomorrow, hah!! :D

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:10 AM
Aiyah!! I'm also protecting Tai See Heng and our newly converted bro, mah. Of course Tai See Heng will be more unhappy if it was raided!! Our newly converted brother to this place will also make noise!!Hehehe you talking about me. Me dun dare make big noise bcos still newbie as regards to this place but got give some simple advise.:D

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:12 AM
This place u have spent more than Tai See Heng... I think if u stop to cheong this place from now on and Tai See Heng need another 5 to 8 years only can catch up the amount u have spent here. :pWow!!!! Like that I need at least until retirement then can catch up. Siong.....:p

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:15 AM
You already know CBM's standard, loh. He goes for the looks first. Even when we tell him that a certain girl has good services but looks only like 6/10....he still won't take, loh.!! Only go for looks above 7/10 one. But usually in this place, the above 7 girls are really angpai one and must book early, loh.

That's why he didn't unload for the last one week. So, u better take care of him tomorrow, hah!! :DOur CBM dun need people to take care esp when going to LOS. Just direct him to the action and zoom....... there he goes. Just make sure he dun go overboard and end up must hang drip then can come home.:D

CibLover
26-01-2006, 10:16 AM
No need, lah... Now have to cut future trip, liao. Don't wanna be seen in the newspaper also.

Like you've said...gonna retire after CNY...kekekeke.
err...so, u free this afternoon??. :p

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:24 AM
No need, lah... Now have to cut future trip, liao. Don't wanna be seen in the newspaper also.

err...so, u free this afternoon??. :pLet's all go into semi-retirement.:p

Waiting for your call or sms.

DeKuip
26-01-2006, 10:34 AM
err...so, u free this afternoon??. :p

Never come across a bro so horny like u!!! Even CBM TD and Tai See Heng have never reach this level.... (Tai See Heng maybe once lah)

Bro Shiok, pls go with him... must be fast oso if not he will explose very soon. :p

PS: No need to retire... retire to write FR's can lah.

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:41 AM
Never come across a bro so horny like u!!! Even CBM TD and Tai See Heng have never reach this level.... (Tai See Heng maybe once lah)

Bro Shiok, pls go with him... must be fast oso if not he will explose very soon. :p

PS: No need to retire... retire to write FR's can lah.GTM, I think you look at the situation wrongly. Yee See Heng only ask me if I am free for TC and not SC session. Plus if free maybe we will go scouting mission to find out more lobang for the bros. Nothing to do with being horny, we are just being helpful:D

DeKuip
26-01-2006, 10:43 AM
GTM, I think you look at the situation wrongly. Yee See Heng only ask me if I am free for TC and not SC session. Plus if free maybe we will go scouting mission to find out more lobang for the bros. Nothing to do with being horny, we are just being helpful:D

Ur and His Kei Hai

Remember i met Yee See Heng yesterday? :p

KLKOOL
26-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Shit lah... Lan itchy from thinking of Pinky and Rachel... slurrppp and Eva... Aiyoh, if cannot tahan, have to make detour to SS later.... :rolleyes:

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:57 AM
Shit lah... Lan itchy from thinking of Pinky and Rachel... slurrppp and Eva... Aiyoh, if cannot tahan, have to make detour to SS later.... :rolleyes:KNN you worse than us. Will reach LOS tmr morning still cannot tahan.:rolleyes:

However if going later, give me a call. Can consider. Kekekekeke.........

CibLover
26-01-2006, 11:14 AM
Bro KLK,

KNN, ...U have forgotten abt my suggestion to check out ur friend's place, meh?? The one that we haven't been for a while.

ukcheong
26-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Hahaha.......... relax bro. Actually was thinking of asking you whether interested to go later 2nite but now think of it better dun. Suddenly tmr can see face in newspaper doing push-ups.:p

Bro ukcheong-I know the purpose of this forum is to share available lobangs to other bros.I also appreciate the effort taken to post the information. However please be constantly aware of the fact that you might never know who else is reading your post. I also aware that if AV is seriously considering to raid the place, they would already have known of its address. However if possible, please do not bring unnecessary attention to any particular place like showing directions and displaying contact numbers. As mentioned, use the PM function for such communication.

Just simple opinions. No offense intended.

Happy bonking. Cheers

sorry lar bro Ciblover... that was not my intention :eek:

I thot Sunshine is a public place mar.. actually the AV would have no problem locating it. What they need is not direction to go there but "solid evidence" otherwise they know they'll only run up against the wall.

I und if it's one of those "private" joints then certainly posting directions would lead the AV there....

Anyway a thousand apologies to bro Ciblover.

CibLover
26-01-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro ukcheong,

No apologies required. Just my two cents worth. Glad that you've seen it our way. We're just being cautious of who we're sharing info with. No flaming required. You are always welcomed to join us shd we have any gathering.

Happy Chinese New Year to you and ur family. :)

defaybe
26-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Sunshine Spa got any gals during this week,, going b4 CNY..
got "quality" PRC ?

Burns888
27-01-2006, 02:05 AM
All together now ... !!!! Sunshine !!!! Sunshine !!!! Sunshine !!!!

Bros will understand what this cheer is all about !!!! hahaahaha !!!

Bro CBL, why u never tell me about the FR u cannot post when we met leh ??!! :confused: Next TCSS u must tell me the big secret .. O.K

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 08:10 AM
Sunshine Spa got any gals during this week,, going b4 CNY..
got "quality" PRC ?

Pls read the thread, u will notice that the girls are all local.

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 08:11 AM
sorry lar bro Ciblover... that was not my intention :eek:

I thot Sunshine is a public place mar.. actually the AV would have no problem locating it. What they need is not direction to go there but "solid evidence" otherwise they know they'll only run up against the wall.

I und if it's one of those "private" joints then certainly posting directions would lead the AV there....

Anyway a thousand apologies to bro Ciblover.

Whether private of public, no need to bring unnecessary attention by posting directions. If someone asks, u can PM them.:cool:

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 08:13 AM
So yesterday got one last Mission at SS before CNY.... As usual, chose Rachel... no need to post rating or service, excellent as usual... sigh..:p Hope I have the time to meet up wif her during CNY for TT. Won't disclose the other bros I went with, since everyone quite reluctant to post FR's nowadays...:rolleyes:

shiok1968
27-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Bro Burns, that FR must meet during TCSC session then talk about it bcos it is so steamy that at least after the TC session, we can immediately go for the SC session. Kekekeke...........

Yesterday meet up with our Tai See Heng and Yee See Heng and his friend for another TCSC session at one the HC in PJ. Reached there at about 5pm and was given the usual parade of girls. Was informed by the Captain that due to CNY, very limited choices available. Sat down for a while and TCSS until about 6pm. Still no good choices so decided to leave.

Tai See Heng then suggested our favourite joint. Due to bad traffic, reached there only at 7pm. Again was informed that very limited girls. However Tai See Heng's favourite was working so at least one down. Yee See Heng had his mind on another SYT but must wait for 45 mins. I was not really in the mood so decided to stick to a vege diet. Suddenly the manager intro one girl that just came in. Looks average but body seems rather good. The manager only told us that she is very good in terms of service. If I am not satisfied after the session, this round is on him. Wah! like that say, of course must give face.

Followed her to the room. We were talking while waiting for the lift. From the start, she gave me a very GF feeling. Exchange a few kisses in the lift and then held hands and talked all the way to the room. In the room , we chit-chat for a while more before we went for our bath. Standard routine except that she gave a short bbbj while bathing. Rather good with alot of suction power. Dry up and wait for action to start. She instructed me to flip on my front and just relax and enjoy.

I have had many a catbath in my lifetime but i would rate her as one of the best I ever had. She pratically cover every part of your body. From ears to your toes. The best part was when she would use her mouth and tongue to tease the soles of your feet. As you guys know, that area is farking sensitive. She would lick the souls and then run her teeth across, just like using something to scape your sole. Farking hell! Feel like pulling my hair out.
Very the farking shiok. Her ass rim is also just as shiok except that she tend to be rather heavy on her tongue. She would use her tongue to poke your asshole. Me not used to it bcos feel like someone using finger poking my asshole.

Now for my front side. Same catbath from ears to toes. Really take her time. This time she concentrate on my toes. Same farking feeling. Want to pull my hair again. All the while she gives you that CFM look. Till now she has not yet even started on my little bro. By now, you can imagine that he is already standing at attention and leaking like a broken tap. When she finally concentrate on him, it was like heaven. The feeling cannot be described. Her bbbj did not disappoint either. From the bed to the side where she kneel in front of you and give you that CFM look while pampering your bro. The last position was the standing position where her hands will grab your backside and urge you to pump her mouth. Gosh! by then already going to explode.

She could sense that I was reaching the end and so she stopped and told me to relax. Wah! me going to fall in love. Just like making love to my GF. Can take my time somemore. However when she lie at the edge of the bed and started playing with herself, all hell broke loose. Just wanted to insert in and ram away. All the while she was talking dirty to you. I know it sounds fake but what the heck! At that moment it was just music to my ears. Could not maintain this position due to lack of fitness. She then flip over and Presto! Year of the Dog has arrive early. Insert in slowly bcos trying to hold back the explosion. Took my own sweet time and she just went with the slow movements. Finally decided that it was time to let go and flip her back to missonary.Lifted her legs to my shoulders and off we go. As suspected, less than 5 mins, game over. When she removed the condom for me, she continued to give a short bbbj just for the finale. Farking A1 service.

Wash up, changed and left. Gave her a bigger tip than normal bcos of service and also bcos of CNY. However left a very very sextify man. :D

Sorry for the rather long FR. Me long time never provide but this time just felt that she is too good to be true. In my years of bonking WLs, I would rate her in my top 3. However the sad news is that she is not there full time. I have her contact but it is for those bros who know me. Especially reserved for my Tai See Heng and Yee See Heng. I have told them the same sentence the Manager told me. If in terms of service no good, this round is on me.:D

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year.

shiok1968
27-01-2006, 08:46 AM
So yesterday got one last Mission at SS before CNY.... As usual, chose Rachel... no need to post rating or service, excellent as usual... sigh.. Hope I have the time to meet up wif her during CNY for TT. Won't disclose the other bros I went with, since everyone quite reluctant to post FR's nowadays...Oops did not know that it is a commando mission. Me go and post so long a FR.:p

Anyway like you say, last mission before CNY. However never expected to end the year with such a fantastic bonk. Now must rest and recuperate and hope to start the New Year with a similiar situation.:D

CibLover
27-01-2006, 09:33 AM
Good FR, good FR.

Although heard it from you first hand, but reading it was more detailed...kekeke. Brothers, we have another convert to SS, liao.

Took Eva yesterday and she was good although after reading bro Shiok's FR, wouldn't rate her that high anymore. :P Service slightly above average and she has GFE feel and has a good BBBJ. Overall, 7/10. Her advantage is that she has that "college student look"...hmmm, wonder can get her to wear uniforms??..:p

bro Burns,
U didn't ask, mah. Don't expect me to go around asking, "Eh!! U wanna know my secret FR, ah??"...kekekeke.

Happy Chinese New Year to all brothers.

shiok1968
27-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Good FR, good FR.

Although heard it from you first hand, but reading it was more detailed...kekeke. Brothers, we have another convert to SS, liao.

Took Eva yesterday and she was good although after reading bro Shiok's FR, wouldn't rate her that high anymore. Service slightly above average and she has GFE feel and has a good BBBJ. Overall, 7/10. Her advantage is that she has that "college student look"...hmmm, wonder can get her to wear uniforms??..

bro Burns,
U didn't ask, mah. Don't expect me to go around asking, "Eh!! U wanna know my secret FR, ah??"...kekekeke.

Happy Chinese New Year to all brothers.Hahaha........ like Bro Burns say "Sunshine Sunshine Sunshine":D

I must emphasize that those going for looks will be a bit disappointed. I would rate her as average only and not those very sweet and exotic looks. However her service level is confirmed as one of the best. Actually should challenge our CBM to try. He always go for those exotic looks. This time must bet with him on service only. If no good, this round on me. If he declare good then, just buy me a beer.:cool:

CibLover
27-01-2006, 09:45 AM
then, I think we might have to wait for sometime. After the brothers trip, they will need time to recuperate, although I doubt it would take too long!! :p

Let's dare him. :p

shiok1968
27-01-2006, 09:48 AM
then, I think we might have to wait for sometime. After the brothers trip, they will need time to recuperate, although I doubt it would take too long!!

Let's dare him. They will be back by Wed. SS only open again on the following Mon. Confirm enough time for him to rest. I sure dare him. This time the beer sure taste very sweet.:D