PDA

View Full Version : Nice Chicks In 17th floor (Season tower)

DunoWatTodo
15-10-2005, 04:46 AM
There is alot of nice chicks from china age very young and services rated 8/10 Those chicks is quite friendly and costs about Rm230 whoever want to know more detail kindly pm me ok dun feel shy

Atomicbomb
15-10-2005, 01:18 PM
There is alot of nice chicks from china age very young and services rated 8/10 Those chicks is quite friendly and costs about Rm230 whoever want to know more detail kindly pm me ok dun feel shy
hey bro season tower where arr.... kinda heard b4 but 4get oledi la. any one u recomend??thnx.

DeKuip
15-10-2005, 01:57 PM
hey bro season tower where arr.... kinda heard b4 but 4get oledi la. any one u recomend??thnx.

I think Season Tower is in Brickfield...

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 02:47 PM
1st post already advertise your girls? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Even the most expensive HC ie spa de palace is only RM208 why is yours RM230? Most importantly, do the girls eat sotong and are their toes up to standard (this one asking for bro Jason)? :D

On what basis do you rate the girls at 8/10? Most okts always rate their girls high but sadly most of the time it is way off.

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 04:10 PM
1st post already advertise your girls? Are we supposed to take your word for it? Even the most expensive HC ie spa de palace is only RM208 why is yours RM230? Most importantly, do the girls eat sotong and are their toes up to standard (this one asking for bro Jason)? :D

On what basis do you rate the girls at 8/10? Most okts always rate their girls high but sadly most of the time it is way off.

Bro, most expensive HC is KL sunshine lah, RM230. Puchong also RM230. Mongolian princess in SDP I pay RM 268.

Maybe he should join our gathering and give us chance to get to know him :cool:

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 04:11 PM
I think Season Tower is in Brickfield...

Eh, Chung Nam Hoi lah, Pudu, behind Berjaya Times Square. U sesat fo Brickfields want ear Curry Rice ah :D

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Bro, most expensive HC is KL sunshine lah, RM230. Puchong also RM230. Mongolian princess in SDP I pay RM 268.

Mongolian is white meat what, sure more expensive...also RM268 I think it should be the VIP room already that means u get to play with her in the sauna ;)

Yea Dunowat if u want us to trust a newbie who's 1st post is to advertise his girls so openly somemore so confident of 8/10 rating then come join us at our gatherings next Thursday otherwise I'm afraid it's all sales talk without any proof.

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 04:15 PM
Dear Bro DunoWatodo,

Forgive us if we view your first posting with skepticism. Just that we have gone through many OKT who pose as members and post FR. If you are an OKT, or not, why not join us at our gathering on Thursday. I have many OKT frends in HC's and KTV's. Nothing against them, Just better to be transparent. Willing buyer willing seller mah :D

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 04:16 PM
Mongolian is white meat what, sure more expensive...also RM268 I think it should be the VIP room already that means u get to play with her in the sauna ;)

Yea Dunowat if u want us to trust a newbie who's 1st post is to advertise his girls so openly somemore so confident of 8/10 rating then come join us at our gatherings next Thursday otherwise I'm afraid it's all sales talk without any proof.

Eh, if VIP room, 288 leh. Anyway I got no complaints. Money well Spent :)

TD0620G
15-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Dear Bro DunoWatodo,

Forgive us if we view your first posting with skepticism. Just that we have gone through many OKT who pose as members and post FR. If you are an OKT, or not, why not join us at our gathering on Thursday. I have many OKT frends in HC's and KTV's. Nothing against them, Just better to be transparent. Willing buyer willing seller mah :D

that's right so far 0% success rate for new members whose 1st post is about FLs or girls offering services simply because OKTs do not give ratings to their own girls as nobody would believe a stranger, we would however have higher chances to believe it if for example, one of our regular bros here tried and tested and posted their reviews here.

KLKOOL
15-10-2005, 04:28 PM
that's right so far 0% success rate for new members whose 1st post is about FLs or girls offering services simply because OKTs do not give ratings to their own girls as nobody would believe a stranger, we would however have higher chances to believe it if for example, one of our regular bros here tried and tested and posted their reviews here.

What my bro trying to say is he want to try :D Then if his FR is good, I will be the first customer. Eh, u sure no comm one ah ?

KL king
15-10-2005, 04:28 PM
Hey Bro when u GO to SEASON hotel??? remember call me leh..... So how about the KLANG PRC?? Did u call already?? SEASON hotel quite EXPENSIVE leh RM230!! Isnt WORTH?????????? Corona Inn only RM208(PRC)!!! But any way U want go to BONK I also can company one!!

Hantu1911
15-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Bro,

Chung Nam Hoi enterance at level 4 (3a) lar.

Only when FJ, then the girl bring you to another level. :)

Further more, the price for full package are rm 168 or rm 198 (depend on the girl class)

The girl quality there are so-so only lar. The only good thing about the place is, they open until 6am.

TD0620G
16-10-2005, 02:28 AM
But he hasn't answered my question yet, do the girls eat sotong?

No lah I don't earn any commission from this if u didn't say where is Season's tower I also can't remember. I've only been there twice both times I didn't choose any girls coz they weren't my type.

DunoWatTodo
16-10-2005, 04:38 AM
Dear all friends....
in season towel there are 4th floor... but in 17 floor, u can just find alot of mainland china girsl... the costs is Rm 230 because is a penthouse.. u will not regret to try it cause it really give u a very special services any more detail u can contact this guy cause he is incharge of the place ... he name is michael nad he phone is 0126058833.. he is also friendly

DunoWatTodo
16-10-2005, 04:41 AM
Hey Bro when u GO to SEASON hotel??? remember call me leh..... So how about the KLANG PRC?? Did u call already?? SEASON hotel quite EXPENSIVE leh RM230!! Isnt WORTH?????????? Corona Inn only RM208(PRC)!!! But any way U want go to BONK I also can company one!!

hei bro how to call u ...pls let me know ur num.... and what is ur name by the way

Can-Opener
16-10-2005, 06:08 AM
This is my 1st posting and I am no OKT, but I find the quality of prc's at skyriver the best. Service wise, so-so lah, but looks I can safely say at least 8/10. But beware, most of the girls have fake papayas although I wouldn't complain much about it. I tried one from Hunan last week, service usual lah compared to other spa's but face the among the best you can find in KL. I don't know why, but I like pretty girls lah,, even service poor I oso don't mind. Damage RM218

KLKOOL
16-10-2005, 10:29 AM
But he hasn't answered my question yet, do the girls eat sotong?

No lah I don't earn any commission from this if u didn't say where is Season's tower I also can't remember. I've only been there twice both times I didn't choose any girls coz they weren't my type.

Hehehe, I still prefer SDP and Sunshine. Next week go and check out Chili Hotel in Puchong :)

boinker
16-10-2005, 12:16 PM
Blind me for not joining you guys this days.. So what are the sotong eating all about? Smell better is it?

Please enlight me.
:D

KLKOOL
16-10-2005, 12:45 PM
Blind me for not joining you guys this days.. So what are the sotong eating all about? Smell better is it?

Please enlight me.
:D

Dekuip fren say if the ger eat sotong, pussy smelly. So far, no conclusive proof. Maybe we should call in CSI :D

Atomicbomb
17-10-2005, 11:22 AM

hi bro SDP where arr. pls advice 10q

HamSupChai
17-10-2005, 03:08 PM
to all my tai kors,

you all got it wrong le...

Number 1: Season tower is an apartment and not a Hotel.
Number 2: Chung Nam Hoi is a spa at 4th floor of seasons tower
Number 3: 17th floor is where the fun is.. its an apartment unit... very smoky place.

it really costly lo, rm 230 like DunoWatTodo said... but there got young PRC. i tried one 19 yr old only... sweet........ chin sharp sharp and sweet looking but ah right after i been there, next day kena raid... so me scared to go there liao...

both 4th and 17th floor is under same boss wan... but chung nam hoi usually is local + prc and sometimes girls from 4th will go 17th floor depends on your request.

TD0620G
17-10-2005, 04:41 PM
hi bro SDP where arr. pls advice 10q
SDP = Spa De Palace, it is located at Life Centre, opposite Beach club.

sunny130
17-10-2005, 05:01 PM
:p
PRC as i know in KL the cheapest one you can find is RM 100, the expensive one is rm 350, im talking about per shot...but right now the market is around 150-180.. so guys.. spend your dollar wisely

sunny130

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:15 PM
This is my 1st posting and I am no OKT, but I find the quality of prc's at skyriver the best. Service wise, so-so lah, but looks I can safely say at least 8/10. But beware, most of the girls have fake papayas although I wouldn't complain much about it. I tried one from Hunan last week, service usual lah compared to other spa's but face the among the best you can find in KL. I don't know why, but I like pretty girls lah,, even service poor I oso don't mind. Damage RM218

Yep, agree, the quality there nOt bad, but the entrance not convenient :D

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:17 PM
to all my tai kors,

you all got it wrong le...

Number 1: Season tower is an apartment and not a Hotel.
Number 2: Chung Nam Hoi is a spa at 4th floor of seasons tower
Number 3: 17th floor is where the fun is.. its an apartment unit... very smoky place.

it really costly lo, rm 230 like DunoWatTodo said... but there got young PRC. i tried one 19 yr old only... sweet........ chin sharp sharp and sweet looking but ah right after i been there, next day kena raid... so me scared to go there liao...

both 4th and 17th floor is under same boss wan... but chung nam hoi usually is local + prc and sometimes girls from 4th will go 17th floor depends on your request.

Hmm, so u mean can go straight to 17 floor ah?:confused:

DeKuip
17-10-2005, 06:48 PM
SDP = Spa De Palace, it is located at Life Centre, opposite Beach club.

Now even SDP give u comm? :eek:

KLKOOL
17-10-2005, 06:57 PM
hmmmm, no wonder that day he so willing to go with me lah :rolleyes:

HamSupChai
18-10-2005, 03:21 PM
Hmm, so u mean can go straight to 17 floor ah?:confused:

ya le... you can take the lift straight to 17th floor and look for the apartment unit that has its door open.

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 03:36 PM
:p
PRC as i know in KL the cheapest one you can find is RM 100, the expensive one is rm 350, im talking about per shot...but right now the market is around 150-180.. so guys.. spend your dollar wisely

sunny130

Wah bro. RM 100 PRC, must be real auntie lorr. BTW, there are PRC which are about RM 600 one shot.hehehe. Special Arrangement one.

KLKOOL
18-10-2005, 03:38 PM
ya le... you can take the lift straight to 17th floor and look for the apartment unit that has its door open.

Will check it out :)

DunoWatTodo
19-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Hei to all Taikor out there... In KL places where can find vietnamese girl arr?:o

KLKOOL
19-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Hei to all Taikor out there... In KL places where can find vietnamese girl arr?:o

Vietnamese girl, Vietnam embassy lor . hehehe

KL king
19-10-2005, 03:03 PM
Hei Bro, last time I saw at Corona Inn, but NOW I m not sure still have a not. Ha....ha depends on Ur luck!!
Keep in touch.

KL king
19-10-2005, 03:12 PM
Vietnamese girl!!
Pls try go to Corona Inn, may b have loh. Last time I saw there have, but quality SO SO. :(

powerguy
19-10-2005, 03:19 PM
vietnamese?! u can get from jalan ah lor... if i'm not wrong... also at furama hotel... enjoy searching!

DunoWatTodo
20-10-2005, 04:45 AM
Hei To all Bro out there HC Skyriver quite nice and satified. all the girls are PRC...RM218
young and sexy.
HC Skyriver is located below subaru (same building) In KL :)

DunoWatTodo
20-10-2005, 04:46 AM
Vietnamese girl!!
Pls try go to Corona Inn, may b have loh. Last time I saw there have, but quality SO SO. :(

Hei KL king when wanna go with me and look for pretty girls. bring me out and survey it waiting for your free time ok

KLKOOL
20-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Hei To all Bro out there HC Skyriver quite nice and satified. all the girls are PRC...RM218
young and sexy.

So bro, FR lah. You must have done more than that right :D

DRYDUST
20-10-2005, 10:31 AM
yeah..there are a few vietnam rose in corona recently, rm1.48 per stalk,

i think skyriver quite expensive, if u guys looking for the faciities and bonking then ok, if just for bonking prc is cheaper everywhere else...correct big bro?

KLKOOL
20-10-2005, 05:14 PM
yeah..there are a few vietnam rose in corona recently, rm1.48 per stalk,

i think skyriver quite expensive, if u guys looking for the faciities and bonking then ok, if just for bonking prc is cheaper everywhere else...correct big bro?

Ya lor, Spa for spa, if for gers, fuck shop better :)

supertora
20-10-2005, 07:04 PM
u can to Asean hotel for cheaper PRC -RM168

TD0620G
20-10-2005, 07:30 PM
young and sexy.
How come every HC u say also good one? :D If we go no good how? Got money back guarantee from u er?

TD0620G
20-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Yea SDP I got commission if u guys go 10 times and pass me the free ticket..haha then I get 50% discount la.

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:32 PM
u can to Asean hotel for cheaper PRC -RM168

Where is ASEAN Hotel? Asia Hotel is it?

selim
24-10-2005, 05:47 PM
hey guys, long time not active here.

I have few OKT contact, they operate in Hotels, most of the gals is PRC and YTF, sometimes have Vietnamese.

Price range from RM180.00 to RM198.00.

This is difference from HC, the gaks stay in the room, after u reach the hotel, call the OKT, he will give you the rooms number, go room by romm to see the stock, once confirm, just inform the OKT.

** U don't know who is the OKT, and the OKT also don't know who r you. I have neg. with them more than 5 times, very ENJOY.

selim
24-10-2005, 05:52 PM

I have an OKT contact, now he have 2 vietnamese (I haven't try yet), 1 is 20+ and the other 1 only 16. This 2 gals only can speak Viet and Mandarin.

The OKT only can speak Mandarin, she is a PRC.

Price range: RM150 to RM168

** Another place u can get vietnamese is STAY INN, Jln Pudu. RM138 to RM148. Happy Enjoy.

KL_boy
24-10-2005, 08:41 PM
I m kinda interested in the 'OKT' instead since u mentioned she is a PRC..:)

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:07 AM
I m kinda interested in the 'OKT' instead since u mentioned she is a PRC..

KL Boy, y not arrange a gang-bang? since our bro so many OKT. Just a thought. I have corporate rate for Ascott. ;)

DRYDUST
25-10-2005, 10:31 AM
** Another place u can get vietnamese is STAY INN, Jln Pudu. RM138 to RM148. Happy Enjoy.

elo bro selim! mind to report stayinn? is it the pub or theres hc upstair? can pm me also..thks~!;)

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Bro, pls PM the OKT contact also. Since I dun speak mandarin much, must find another bro to help :)

powerguy
25-10-2005, 11:32 AM
gang bang? i think dekuip can help gua... am i right?! he got many contact so do TD too... who else have then we might contribute so organise a session... sure fuck until no tomorrow!

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 12:17 PM
gang bang? i think dekuip can help gua... am i right?! he got many contact so do TD too... who else have then we might contribute so organise a session... sure fuck until no tomorrow!

Ya loah, after chatting with our SG bro, Malaysian Samster not having enough wild fun man :)

KL_boy
25-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Hmm...I thought someone mentioned the other day..We book rooms and then we bring gals...Gang banged la later..Hahaha

Hantu1911
25-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Bro,

Stay Inn is located just opposite of Pudu police station. It's a cheap hotel.

I stay nearby there, anyone have the OKT contact for this Stay Inn Hotel ?:)
I can even walk to there from my house...:p

Anyone plan on going there ?

KL king
25-10-2005, 03:38 PM
Hey "GANG BANG" my FAVOURITE!!! I LOVE IT...... Pls arrange as soon as posibble!:) :)

Atomicbomb
25-10-2005, 03:39 PM
ya man can try gang bang with all local and imported goods.i like vietnamese dish mmmmm delicious:p

KL king
25-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Whatever lah, all GOODs jus bring it!!! no matter PRC, INdo, Vietnamese, local even indian aslo CAN!!!!:p

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 04:05 PM
Whatever lah, all GOODs jus bring it!!! no matter PRC, INdo, Vietnamese, local even indian aslo CAN!!!!:p

I dunno about the indian man, that one KL King will tapau lah, he like chapati, then can have with fish curry :p

DeKuip
25-10-2005, 04:10 PM
Now u know the KL what what force liao...

The gang bang will be KLKOOL, KL_King and KL_Boy... Dun forget ur KL no1 fucker bro TD0620G oso. :p

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 04:17 PM
Now u know the KL what what force liao...

The gang bang will be KLKOOL, KL_King and KL_Boy... Dun forget ur KL no1 fucker bro TD0620G oso. :p

Senior must lead the way mah, Dutch power :rolleyes:

KL_boy
25-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Bro Dekuip..No one can challenge u on that lar...Not even KL's No 1,2 and 3!:D

selim
26-10-2005, 03:52 PM
I m kinda interested in the 'OKT' instead since u mentioned she is a PRC..:)

This OKT is a PRC, she have married here for a year. 28 yrs old, breast cup A to B, Firm (seldom used, heheh). I try her 2 times, water easily get frush.

Her contact no. I only pass it to those who I can trust only. I will read through all the previous posting, for those who ever give the good FR only I will give them. Bcos this is a very good port, most of the PRC and Vietnamese come to Malaysia, will transit at her place. Means that, I can always get the tigh pussy at her place.

The other OKT who operate in Hotel, I can pass it to u all. Yesterday I just went there, 4 PRC, 2 25 yrs old, 2 around 20. Ting Ting 20yrs old Cup D, Siao Ni 25yrs old cup D, Jia Yee 25 yrs old cup b, another gal I can't meet her yesterday, fully book. all the gals given good sevice. I try Jia Yee yesterday, GF. All the gals change on Monday.

selim
26-10-2005, 03:56 PM
Bro,

Stay Inn is located just opposite of Pudu police station. It's a cheap hotel.

I stay nearby there, anyone have the OKT contact for this Stay Inn Hotel ?:)
I can even walk to there from my house...:p

Anyone plan on going there ?
Hantu1911, I have reply ur pm. The HC located inside the Hotel.

Vietnamese, Indon, Thai : RM138 - RM148
PRC: RM168
Local YTF, Nasi Lemak : RM188

Operate: 12.00pm to 6.00am.

Happy ENJOY.

DRYDUST
26-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Hantu1911, I have reply ur pm. The HC located inside the Hotel.
Happy ENJOY.

this hc really 'geng', main entrance just facing the busy main road...i prefer to go in at the back entrance...:D

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 05:23 PM
this hc really 'geng', main entrance just facing the busy main road...i prefer to go in at the back entrance...:D

Ai yoh, main belakang again ah bro :)

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 05:25 PM
This OKT is a PRC, she have married here for a year. 28 yrs old, breast cup A to B, Firm (seldom used, heheh). I try her 2 times, water easily get frush.

Her contact no. I only pass it to those who I can trust only. I will read through all the previous posting, for those who ever give the good FR only I will give them. Bcos this is a very good port, most of the PRC and Vietnamese come to Malaysia, will transit at her place. Means that, I can always get the tigh pussy at her place.

The other OKT who operate in Hotel, I can pass it to u all. Yesterday I just went there, 4 PRC, 2 25 yrs old, 2 around 20. Ting Ting 20yrs old Cup D, Siao Ni 25yrs old cup D, Jia Yee 25 yrs old cup b, another gal I can't meet her yesterday, fully book. all the gals given good sevice. I try Jia Yee yesterday, GF. All the gals change on Monday.

Bro, why not join our next gathering to see if we are trustworthy :) Only way to trust us is to meet us and verify yourself.

selim
26-10-2005, 05:33 PM
Bro, why not join our next gathering to see if we are trustworthy :) Only way to trust us is to meet us and verify yourself.

KLKOOL, I'll pm you my status.

Thanks.

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 06:07 PM
KLKOOL, I'll pm you my status.

Thanks.

Got your PM, will arrange to meet up :)

Atomicbomb
26-10-2005, 10:25 PM
this time gathering all kl sure attend 1 + 1 atomicbomb:eek:

KL_boy
27-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Well..Selim..I prefer us to meet up together too in the next outing/gathering!
HEheh :)

KLKOOL
27-10-2005, 01:49 AM
Well..Selim..I prefer us to meet up together too in the next outing/gathering!
HEheh :)

Bro Selim already PM me his contact, waiting for you to arrange the gathering, say on Nov 16 or 17. Now got date u have to work faster :)

powerguy
27-10-2005, 01:00 PM
wah.. left me out wor... how can u all so selfish?!

Night Devil
27-10-2005, 02:16 PM
fast hand fast leg camp here see how the status??:D

KL_boy
27-10-2005, 03:16 PM
Well...So many gatherings being organized at the moment...Should I come up with another one?;)

selim
27-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Bro Selim already PM me his contact, waiting for you to arrange the gathering, say on Nov 16 or 17. Now got date u have to work faster :)

KLKOOL, the best day is on 17th Nov (Thursday), every Wed and Fri I have meeting.

DeKuip
27-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Bro's

Dont worry, after arrangement bro KLKOOL will get us update... then we need to join him only.

Be prepare, bro KLKOOL very loaded can fuck everyday... kekeke

DunoWatTodo
28-10-2005, 03:36 AM
Hei Bro...when is the gathering arr and where is it pls confirm and let me know ok....

KLKOOL
28-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Eh, Dekuip, spreading rumours about me again leh. WTF. Anyway, loaded with sperm not same as loaded with MOney. Ok Selim, I think best if 17th, Maybe v should go Loft ;) heheheh please check the combined TCSS gathering thread for more info

selim
28-10-2005, 12:11 PM
ok, KLKOOL. Will check the info from time to time.

** Tonite we have an event, hehehhe.

supertora
29-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Asean hotel is before Pudu's roundabout. There is one famous steamboat restaurant (branch) next door.

KLKOOL
30-10-2005, 11:53 AM
Hei Bro...when is the gathering arr and where is it pls confirm and let me know ok....

Bro, we already confirming the date on 17 NOv, register your attendance at Combined KL Gathering / TCSS thread

hamsaplau
17-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi there

I'm infested with the girl name Jia Yee...Is there any girls named it?

Can show me some horny photos of them before I get some order?

DRYDUST
18-06-2012, 10:55 AM
Hi there

i like you!:D

1malaysian
18-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Hi there

7 yrs old thread lol n got people like u too.