PDA

View Full Version : Wisma Indah, Kl - Anyone Been ?

Cracked-BoX
21-10-2005, 02:04 PM
Hi I am just courious, I have been going to wisma Indah for room service, they provide nice rooms at very cheap rates, been regular there for almost 1 year, recently I came across saying that they is also PRC there. Anyone can help me explain, where to get normally what time ? How much damage ? Looks ?

If you can give me the bapak number will be cool !! Any sei-fu please give 2 cent !

KLKOOL
21-10-2005, 10:30 PM
Hi I am just courious, I have been going to wisma Indah for room service, they provide nice rooms at very cheap rates, been regular there for almost 1 year, recently I came across saying that they is also PRC there. Anyone can help me explain, where to get normally what time ? How much damage ? Looks ?

If you can give me the bapak number will be cool !! Any sei-fu please give 2 cent !

Bro, where is WIsma Indah? I have never heard of it. If curious, go and investigate lah :D

DRYDUST
22-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Bro, where is WIsma Indah? I have never heard of it. If curious, go and investigate lah :D

I think the 1 where 'rich city ktv' situated? (jln.tunrazak)
yeah...quite veli 2hrs@rm25 but no so clean.

bro cracked-box,
what u mean room service? when u free? v go survey together

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 10:41 AM
I think the 1 where 'rich city ktv' situated? (jln.tunrazak)
yeah...quite veli 2hrs@rm25 but no so clean.

bro cracked-box,
what u mean room service? when u free? v go survey together

What , I thought 'rich city ktv' is in Pudu? Blur lah, too much butter flied sotong :) 2hr@rm 25 is girl or room?

DRYDUST
22-10-2005, 11:44 AM
What , I thought 'rich city ktv' is in Pudu? Blur lah, too much butter flied sotong :) 2hr@rm 25 is girl or room?

correct bro, this jln.tunrazak starts from pudu mah...2hr@rm25 for room only, if for girls u also dont dare to up leh....next time better eat sotong kangkung better...hehe:D

KLKOOL
22-10-2005, 12:12 PM
correct bro, this jln.tunrazak starts from pudu mah...2hr@rm25 for room only, if for girls u also dont dare to up leh....next time better eat sotong kangkung better...hehe:D

Hmmmm, so how are the gers there? Have you been there before. What is the booking for the gers?

DRYDUST
24-10-2005, 10:17 AM
Hmmmm, so how are the gers there? Have you been there before. What is the booking for the gers?

i think from rm1.00-3.00 per session...havent try yet.., but very soon will:o

Cracked-BoX
24-10-2005, 01:05 PM
RM 1.00-RM3.00 ? Are u crazy... hehe.... well if you try to say RM 100-RM 300 i think not bad la.... I saw one amoi standing at the entrance of the place... wearing black tank top and long black pants.... WOw :eek: her breast was firm... butt was marvelous.... wow... i think the place not bad after all...

KLKOOL
24-10-2005, 05:01 PM
RM 1.00-RM3.00 ? Are u crazy... hehe.... well if you try to say RM 100-RM 300 i think not bad la.... I saw one amoi standing at the entrance of the place... wearing black tank top and long black pants.... WOw :eek: her breast was firm... butt was marvelous.... wow... i think the place not bad after all...

Bro, I think there is definitely a mistake in Bro Drydust post. :p But as for chun girls out front, always believe that nice from far, up close, far from nice. So when you arranging expedition to check out the place ?

DRYDUST
24-10-2005, 05:02 PM
RM 1.00-RM3.00 ? Are u crazy... hehe.... well if you try to say RM 100-RM 300 i think not bad ...

correct bro, those okt always mention the price in RM1.50...RM2.30..etc. so after met so many of them just follow their prefference lor. u saw the prc standing there? i think must b working in the clubs, just waiting for someone...
so u go there often? for what huh? maybe v can check out the are 1 day...what do u think?

Cracked-BoX
24-10-2005, 11:01 PM
Yeah... i think working in one of the clubs from the way they dressed up. I normally go there after work... too lazy to drive back home I normally take room and put up the room there... Im regular there for room... so once the tauke told me that the room I always take is now rented by tauke doing girls business... I also tought walau weh thats good, but I cant ask him much as I know him well and I dun think its nice ! Maybe one of these days we should go la... Where u from DRYDUST ? Im frm KL - Selayang !

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:10 AM
Yeah... i think working in one of the clubs from the way they dressed up. I normally go there after work... too lazy to drive back home I normally take room and put up the room there... Im regular there for room... so once the tauke told me that the room I always take is now rented by tauke doing girls business... I also tought walau weh thats good, but I cant ask him much as I know him well and I dun think its nice ! Maybe one of these days we should go la... Where u from DRYDUST ? Im frm KL - Selayang !

Hehe, you PM me and TD, sure go with you to check out new stuff one

DRYDUST
25-10-2005, 10:26 AM
! Maybe one of these days we should go la... Where u from DRYDUST ? Im frm KL - Selayang !

me cheraz - kl - everywhere.... bro KLKool seems interested..:D

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 11:21 AM

Ya, can go exploring mah:p

Cracked-BoX
25-10-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah sure... I think next week we go before the deepavali festival. Maybe you guys can drop yr contact number ill call u guys. Who ever wanna go can join ! More the merrier ! But the best chick I want ... hehe.... No worries la we kongsi kongsi bonk. Anyway I will try to get the tauke number... better n easier for us to negotiate ! If this works out... I got a new bonking place... HEHEHE :D

Atomicbomb
25-10-2005, 02:53 PM
yo bro drydust
dont forget to PM me the details ok or we can go 2gether mah. just let me know when ok.BTW me n my frens are going to serdang early next month, care 2 join us?

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 02:57 PM
yo bro drydust
dont forget to PM me the details ok or we can go 2gether mah. just let me know when ok.BTW me n my frens are going to serdang early next month, care 2 join us?

Wah, more lubang. care to share :D

Atomicbomb
25-10-2005, 03:01 PM
Wah, more lubang. care to share :D
no problem bro will let you know the details.Me bro KL_KING and our fren sure heboh 1.

DRYDUST
25-10-2005, 05:09 PM
Yeah sure... I think next week we go before the deepavali festival. Maybe you guys can drop yr contact number ill call u guys. Who ever wanna go can join ! More the merrier ! But the best chick I want ... hehe.... No worries la we kongsi kongsi bonk. Anyway I will try to get the tauke number... better n easier for us to negotiate ! If this works out... I got a new bonking place... HEHEHE :D

wahh getting more exited..
y wait till next week bro...tonite go la...
i think hav to sit down and talk la....

DRYDUST
25-10-2005, 05:12 PM
yo bro drydust

yo bro, whats new in serdang? havent been there awhile, s.kembangan area?
when u r free bro, me usually afternoon leh...

KLKOOL
25-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Guys, I am so honored to be amongst so many men with such high sex drive. If we could harness the power for good, we would have world peace, if we use for evil, lots of sex .....hmmmm fuck world peace and let's focus on the sex. Anyway guys, u have my mobile. Just let me know how much $$ to bring :p

DRYDUST
26-10-2005, 10:46 AM
Guys, .....hmmmm fuck world peace and let's focus on the sex. Anyway guys, u have my mobile. Just let me know how much $$ to bring :p

sex = peace, bro... v r peaceful when v can hav sex, if no sex then i think US will not bomb Irq for the oil, they send their lil bro to shoot the lil hole of Irq women... i think damage should b <250... dont worry, u r loaded what:p

DeKuip
26-10-2005, 01:50 PM

Ya, can go exploring mah:p

I wanna explore too. hahaha..

DRYDUST
26-10-2005, 01:54 PM
I wanna explore too. hahaha..

ok lets arrange...myself afternoon boleh:D

KLKOOL
26-10-2005, 06:06 PM
sex = peace, bro... v r peaceful when v can hav sex, if no sex then i think US will not bomb Irq for the oil, they send their lil bro to shoot the lil hole of Irq women... i think damage should b <250... dont worry, u r loaded what:p

Eh, money cannot waste one, Limited resources, unlimited cheebye to fuck. even if I have Bill Gates Billions, WL also cannot finish leh.

DRYDUST
28-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Eh, money cannot waste one, Limited resources, unlimited cheebye to fuck. even if I have Bill Gates Billions, WL also cannot finish leh.

who said wanna waste RM... v just change it into service mah... billions also no use if lil bro cant stand... must start taking supplement now... so when is the exploration going to start....afternoon can ah?

DeKuip
28-10-2005, 10:43 AM
who said wanna waste RM... v just change it into service mah... billions also no use if lil bro cant stand... must start taking supplement now... so when is the exploration going to start....afternoon can ah?

Bro,

Me just curious. Me never cheong afternoon b4, why not evening? Think will be beter...

Anyway bro KLKOOL is on the way to my place, he said today nothing to do, shall i ask him to call u? :p

DRYDUST
28-10-2005, 10:48 AM
Bro,
Me just curious. Me never cheong afternoon b4, why not evening? Think will be beter...

eh bro, u should try to cheong anytime within 24hrs...it is like when u eat breakfast, lunch dinner supper...tea break...

myself nite time job cannot travel...daytime job yes.:D

so what is the plan? where is your place bro?

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 09:55 AM
since cannot make it to klang... just stick to WsIn....any updates here recently?
(thnx 4 d PM anyway bro KLK)

sexcuore
08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
yo bro, whats new in serdang? havent been there awhile, s.kembangan area?
when u r free bro, me usually afternoon leh...

serikembangan.... southcity plaza area.. there is HC.. but there is a new pub kinda joint with PRs and singers.. where u hang flowers kinda thing.. later they will have KTV rooms etc... should be with sum foreign stocks.. but due to winds.. the stocks may be eratic...

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 12:01 PM
serikembangan.... southcity plaza area.. there is HC.. but there is a new pub kinda joint with PRs and singers.. where u hang flowers kinda thing.. later they will have KTV rooms etc... should be with sum foreign stocks.. but due to winds.. the stocks may be eratic...

y so long no reply bro, the hc outside SCP lot of prc last time, hc inside SCP i m not sure, so v arrange again la...

KLKOOL
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
y so long no reply bro, the hc outside SCP lot of prc last time, hc inside SCP i m not sure, so v arrange again la...

Where is the HC outside SCP ? quality how ?

DeKuip
08-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I like the rooms of SCP HC...

That time i went got NL and local chinese, quality is average.

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Where is the HC outside SCP ? quality how ?

shop lots behind SCP.. budget hotel near the Diamond Water office, so so the place, like CC, stocks last time was 8/10 highest, prc & locals

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
I like the rooms of SCP HC...

That time i went got NL and local chinese, quality is average.

place quite new mah... comfortable, my fren told me not much stocks, he went b4 puasa month

KLKOOL
08-11-2005, 04:46 PM
shop lots behind SCP.. budget hotel near the Diamond Water office, so so the place, like CC, stocks last time was 8/10 highest, prc & locals

So recommended ah? What's the damage?

DRYDUST
08-11-2005, 04:49 PM
So recommended ah? What's the damage?

can go...dont wait, no harm trying out new places mah...damage 168-188...
that was few months back, lastest promotion i m not sure bro.

DRYDUST
13-12-2005, 09:41 AM
i thought u wil go bro? myself after the 80(milf) no mood to check the 120 already, time is also running late for me. nevermind, my nex stop wil b there & P.I.

KLKOOL
13-12-2005, 12:32 PM
i thought u wil go bro? myself after the 80(milf) no mood to check the 120 already, time is also running late for me. nevermind, my nex stop wil b there & P.I.

No lah... we check out Sunway, the back to KL....wuz hoping u check out and let me know mah hehehe....

DRYDUST
13-12-2005, 12:46 PM
K... wil do my job & share wif u all

sexcuore
22-12-2005, 12:47 PM
caught a piece of news in Star newspaper...
Wisma Indah.. apt room.. raided and picked up 9 pros...

seems to be private mess operating there..

an update on the Serdang SCP area..
the fengtao place not happening, the KTV is open.. nice n clean rooms.. some rooms with attached toilets n spacious...
gals.. viets n PRC.. about 20 mostly dinos.. rejects from AVA..
2 nice SYT viets.. and 2 ok looking n fun PRCs..

price ok.. slightly cheaper than AVA.. if small group.. good to hang out ..
can take gals upstair to bonk

HC stocks not that great.. few selections

DRYDUST
22-12-2005, 05:31 PM
caught a piece of news in Star newspaper...
Wisma Indah.. apt room.. raided and picked up 9 pros...

seems to be private mess operating there..

an update on the Serdang SCP area..
the fengtao place not happening, the KTV is open.. nice n clean rooms.. some rooms with attached toilets n spacious...
gals.. viets n PRC.. about 20 mostly dinos.. rejects from AVA..
2 nice SYT viets.. and 2 ok looking n fun PRCs..

price ok.. slightly cheaper than AVA.. if small group.. good to hang out ..
can take gals upstair to bonk
HC stocks not that great.. few selections

really bro? never read star for so long, thanks for the info, anyway okt did info me lot of raid recently... wil check with him & see whether it is his place.

KLKOOL
23-12-2005, 02:27 AM
Thanks for the update bro sexcuore... your research is much appreciated :)

dhejavu
23-12-2005, 08:36 AM
hi there.... i'm a newbe.....;)

KLKOOL
23-12-2005, 02:52 PM
hi there.... i'm a newbe.....;)

Yes noobie.... how can we help...? :rolleyes:

dreamchaser
23-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Was at Jalan Chan Sow Lin today. When going back to office via Jalan Tun Razak, noticed Wisma Indah on my right. Sounds familiar and heard somewhere. After just a while, remembered where I saw that name! Haha. Here it is...

Looks like an apartment with shoplots at ground floor. Many clothes hanging at the apartment windows but no pretty gals hanging around there. Hehe... :D

DRYDUST
23-12-2005, 05:23 PM
Looks like an apartment with shoplots at ground floor. Many clothes hanging at the apartment windows but no pretty gals hanging around there. Hehe... :D

they cant hang there...the MIB un-hang them recently:eek:

Cracked-BoX
24-12-2005, 11:22 PM
anyone did a survey ? How ? No updates yet... no one investigate wis indah yet ah !!! :cool:

DRYDUST
26-12-2005, 11:37 AM
anyone did a survey ? How ? No updates yet... no one investigate wis indah yet ah !!! :cool:

got..but now strong wind:eek:

sexcuore
27-12-2005, 08:34 AM
really bro? never read star for so long, thanks for the info, anyway okt did info me lot of raid recently... wil check with him & see whether it is his place.

just sharing... got loads of useful info here... returning the favors

DRYDUST
27-12-2005, 10:00 AM
just sharing... got loads of useful info here... returning the favors

really? v r here to share mah... ;) so where is your favorite spot?

sexcuore
28-12-2005, 08:18 AM
really? v r here to share mah... ;) so where is your favorite spot?

not really a HC person.. but knoe my way around.. got loads of cheongster friends.. me..basically a ktv person... if u guys organise anything.. can join also...

DRYDUST
28-12-2005, 09:05 AM
not really a HC person.. but knoe my way around.. got loads of cheongster friends.. me..basically a ktv person... if u guys organise anything.. can join also...

oic... i m sure those ktv gang will find u after reading the post, me seldom on at nite coz workin.. cheers;)

DeKuip
28-12-2005, 09:18 AM
bro's.... yest i heard TD said long time din visit KTV liao... When he said this he will go very soon, if i'm not wrong he will go today.

DRYDUST
28-12-2005, 09:29 AM
how soon!.. if in the afternoon i can join, forgot about the butterfly in pudu, cater for daylight customer like me:p

DeKuip
28-12-2005, 12:05 PM
how soon!.. if in the afternoon i can join, forgot about the butterfly in pudu, cater for daylight customer like me:p

Bro,

U can always call him... i know he is off since christmas till beginning 2006. Now he is very free oso very horny coz he hasn't fuck for 3 days liao, think 1 more day with fuck he will die loh... high percentage chance he will go with u. :D

DRYDUST
28-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Bro,

U can always call him... i know he is off since christmas till beginning 2006. Now he is very free oso very horny coz he hasn't fuck for 3 days liao, think 1 more day with fuck he will die loh... high percentage chance he will go with u. :D

like this very dangerous liao... if he miss que then kena me:eek: anyway didnt make it, was in kopibean windom shoppin

Cracked-BoX
18-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Anyone tried wisma indah ready or not ?

DRYDUST
19-01-2006, 10:27 AM
eveready, prc 22 yo want or not?:p