PDA

View Full Version : Should rep points be used to qualify for access to the PRIVATE SECTION?

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Not that it would make a difference anyway, but would be interesting to know what bros think ;)

By the way, this poll closes in 8 days, for obvious auspicious reasons, ha ha ha :D

HC_Cheongster
25-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Vote liao!! :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-10-2005, 12:49 PM
if clones are totally eliminated and no space for them in this forum,rep pts wont be abused.this way,using rep pts to qualify sounds gd thou it may be unfair to a minority of bros here who share their exclusive pics.just my 2 cents worth.:cool:

Siong2
25-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Voted "yes".. but know it will never happen:o

machoman
25-10-2005, 01:49 PM
What an obvious answer... absolutely, most certainly, most definitely, most positively, unambiguously, undoubtedly & unquestionably... a resounding YES!!!

Was that clear enough?

For goodness sake, it used to be that reputation points served a purpose in that every 200 pts would earn a member a rep power of 1. But Sam tweaked the system to protect the newbies who complained that the seniors were abusing their power by zapping them unfairly.

Please correct me if I am wrong, now the rep points only serve the purpose of acting as a "protective armour" against mass zapping into moderation. However, IMHO, if you amass points of 100 & above, you should be considered as safe & only Sam can zap you into moderation.

So, what's the use of amassing so many points? It should, therefore be used as a "certificate of eligibility" to enter the PRIVATE SECTION. Let's say, 50 or perhaps 100 rep pts as the minimum requirement.

Sam, what say you? Would appreciate your thoughts on my suggestion. Any comments, favourable or otherwise?

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 02:24 PM
Steady lah Bro machoman! COE bidding with rep points to access the private section, fucking fantastic suggestion :D

imom
25-10-2005, 02:25 PM
The private pics forum started as a section where PEOPLE WHO POST their saucy pics share them with other PEOPLE WHO POST. I just do not think it is fair - though I wish I had access as well - for people who do not post to have access to them. Senior or newbie.

Yes, you can pay your way into the private section now, but at least that is directly contributing to sustaining this forum. The rep point system has created enough friction as it is. IMHO it is unwise to turn rep points into actual 'usable' currency! It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 02:28 PM
... It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.

Bro imom, valid point :)

If I pay while others enter because they have amassed astronomical points, then I would also feel tu-lan.

Poll for fun only lor, ha ha ha :D

imom
25-10-2005, 02:32 PM
...If I pay while others enter because they have amassed astronomical points, then I would also feel tu-lan.

Poll for fun only lor, ha ha ha...

Ya man. I think if i post pics and people can pay their way in, I already won't feel good... not to mention using rep points!! :D

Yah lah, I know you only having fun stirring up shit with your polls... keke...

And thus far I only have Bro HCC for company... :p

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 02:39 PM
... Yah lah, I know you only having fun stirring up shit with your polls... keke...

Wah lao eh~ say me until like that, ha ha ha :D

kl_boytoy
25-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Yah lah, I know you only having fun stirring up shit with your polls... keke...And thus far I only have Bro HCC for company...
steady lah abang.... pree pree hooray :D
Not that it would make a difference anyway, but would be interesting to know what bros think
sayang, saya 10 points sahaja, thats mean i cant have access leh....... so how?? :confused:

machoman
25-10-2005, 03:16 PM
IMHO it is unwise to turn rep points into actual 'usable' currency! It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.

Bro imom, I appreciate your POV & would like to clarify that the rep pts would not be converted into actual "usable" currency.

What I propose is that since the rep pts serve as an indicator of the reliability of a Samster, it could also serve a dual function to certify him as being eligible to access the Private Section.

Frankiestine
25-10-2005, 03:21 PM
yes yes that why i being advocating to some...if not the rep pts earned counts for nothing...must have a be of motivation to earn pts mah...but me think rep pwr should only be 1 each...like 1 man 1 vote kind of thing...i am all for it...something like 1000 pts free entry to pte section...cannot too low lah if not very soon the section will be crowded...:p

Frankiestine
25-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Yes, you can pay your way into the private section now, but at least that is directly contributing to sustaining this forum. The rep point system has created enough friction as it is. IMHO it is unwise to turn rep points into actual 'usable' currency! It should be kept as it is - a way to indicate the reliability of a samster's FRs, contacts, etc.
bro u mean the pte section now must pay to view? I remembered the last time i join under sex key using credit card but later expired cannot renew beco no more credit card...heheh kena cheong k-ong back by bank after bankrupt..:(

imom
25-10-2005, 03:33 PM
...I remembered the last time i join under sex key using credit card...

That's what I meant bro - can view by paying/using sex key... unless I'm outdated?

imom
25-10-2005, 03:42 PM
... I appreciate your POV & would like to clarify that the rep pts would not be converted into actual "usable" currency.

What I propose is that since the rep pts serve as an indicator of the reliability of a Samster, it could also serve a dual function to certify him as being eligible to access the Private Section.

I understand what you mean bro machoman.

But you see, it is hard to separate the two once you make rep points a means to access the private section.

Firstly, when others have to either post their own pics or pay via sexkey to view, allowing rep points to be used would make it some kind of currency.

Second, there would now be a new motive for earning rep points. This would make the 'reliability' somewhat questionable from then on...

Sigh, I also wish rep points can be used! :p

jkt_boytoy
25-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Not that it would make a difference anyway, but would be interesting to know what bros think
Wanna know what i think? check it out at the poll results..... :D

Frankiestine
25-10-2005, 04:05 PM
That's what I meant bro - can view by paying/using sex key... unless I'm outdated?
sex key is actually free but i think they throw in a three day free membership to certain adult site which you must log in to cancel after three days up...damn the last time i forgot about this and was charged for two months before i cancelled the membership to the site...my RSM so happen to saw the bill reflected as something like CCBILL....initially i buat bodoh saying it could had been a fraudulent use of the card.....knn RSM called up bank to check...lucky i remembered....told her it was actually for some software i brought off internet...boy was that a lucky break..:eek:

Kyser Soze
25-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Although I'm a moderate Samster here, I believe it's a bonus for those who have supported the forum here long enough, by taking rep bonus as a consideration. It is quite a good benchmark. But end of the day, it's still up to the boss. :D

imom
25-10-2005, 04:23 PM
sex key is actually free but i think they throw in a three day free membership to certain adult site which you must log in to cancel after three days up...

Ah... so desu ka...

Oops, looks like i misunderstood the system!

Anyway, that WAS a close shave for you bro... kekeke...

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 04:35 PM
.....knn RSM called up bank to check...lucky i remembered....told her it was actually for some software i brought off internet...boy was that a lucky break..:eek:

Wah~ Bro Frankiestine, your RSM very on-the-ball leh :)

Big Sexy
25-10-2005, 04:35 PM
boss says in the chatroom.....

if we people earned the points the right way.. he might have consider it. however the "up you brother, please up me back" strategy is not going to work.

machoman
25-10-2005, 04:41 PM
boss says in the chatroom.....

if we people earned the points the right way.. he might have consider it. however the "up you brother, please up me back" strategy is not going to work.

Lidat hor.... Reset the system & everybody become newbie... then we up each other the proper way la.

Frankiestine
25-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Wah~ Bro Frankiestine, your RSM very on-the-ball leh :)
wat to do...my record so black no detergent or bleach can whiten it...:D

imom
25-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Lidat hor.... Reset the system & everybody become newbie... then we up each other the proper way la.

Wah... like that not fair to people who never asked for rep points.... they must earn their points all over again just cos of those who did... Sigh....

sg_boytoy
25-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Wah... like that not fair to people who never asked for rep points.... they must earn their points all over again just cos of those who did... Sigh....

Wah~ have to cheong new blood and write new FRs and go on a renewed effort to draw attention to our contributions for fresh points, steam man :p

daryl76
25-10-2005, 07:19 PM
i contributed leh... so u guys cannot go in, haha

sg_boytoy
26-10-2005, 09:43 AM
i contributed leh... so u guys cannot go in, haha

Wah~ Bro daryl76, come here and suan us :)

machoman
26-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Wah~ Bro daryl76, come here and suan us

sbt, those who already qualified to access the pte section would obviously not want to change the system la.:D

BTW, how come your 2 followers from kl & jkt do not support you although they claimed that you are their idol?:confused:

sg_boytoy
26-10-2005, 10:29 AM
... BTW, how come your 2 followers from kl & jkt do not support you although they claimed that you are their idol?:confused:

Yah lor, claim to be groupies yet demonstrate such defiance, ha ha ha :D

spotter542
27-10-2005, 03:12 AM
Hullo all !
I'm here to support bro sg boytoy ! Already voted ! :)
Wah , so many high pointers commentating here.

machoman
27-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Yah lor, claim to be groupies yet demonstrate such defiance, ha ha ha :D

sbt, your other follower from bkk also defy you & vote against you. I also observe that most, if not all of the league brothers, supported you.

You should disband your group if they act in such a disloyal manner.:D

Big Sexy
27-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Nbz.. my points so low... dont know whether i qualify or not lay??:o

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 11:20 AM
...You should disband your group if they act in such a disloyal manner.:D

Aiyoh... I already disavowed any connection with that bunch of clowns already, but they keep re-surfacing... headache balls ;)

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Nbz.. my points so low... dont know whether i qualify or not lay??

Hmm... yes, that's a very tricky question ;) , Bro BS, maybe after you vote then we see how when the poll ends lor :D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
27-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Hmm... yes, that's a very tricky question ;) , Bro BS, maybe after you vote then we see how when the poll ends lor

lolz..Bro BS's vote i do believe will carry certain amt of weight here.;)

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 11:43 AM
lolz..Bro BS's vote i do believe will carry certain amt of weight here.;)

I also say :D

MMM88
27-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Vote liao!! :D

oii....change ur avatar hur .....wat happened to ur BEANs
me oso voted liao ......

HC_Cheongster
27-10-2005, 12:06 PM
oii....change ur avatar hur .....wat happened to ur BEANs
me oso voted liao ......Once in a while change a bit mah. Then got freshness!!! just like charbo!!! After sometime oso sian liao. kekekekekeke :D

MMM88
27-10-2005, 12:36 PM
. headache balls ;)

wat "balls"...:confused:
u r a depeche mode fans ....

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 01:20 PM
wat "balls"...
u r a depeche mode fans ....

Bro MMM88, "balls" as a figure of speech here mah :)

You very good leh, can recognise the avatar and signature, steady :D

imom
27-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Nbz.. my points so low... dont know whether i qualify or not lay??:o

Ya lah Bro BS, your points are considered 'peanuts' in this community.... :p

dirtymonk82
27-10-2005, 02:17 PM
YES YES YES!!

In that way, will motivate ppl to start contributing to this forum..:D

chee_bye lover
27-10-2005, 02:19 PM
what's in the private section hah???:rolleyes:
me newbie dunos leh.

machoman
27-10-2005, 03:32 PM
By the way, this poll closes in 8 days, for obvious auspicious reasons, ha ha ha :D

Bro sbt, I think you forgot to specify the no of days in the options given for the poll to close when you started it cos there is no indication whatsoever in the poll of the closing date. :eek:

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 03:52 PM
Bro sbt, I think you forgot to specify the no of days in the options given for the poll to close when you started it cos there is no indication whatsoever in the poll of the closing date. :eek:

Is it? Really ah? Wah lao eh~ I virgin poll starter lah, newbie mah, ha ha ha :D

So now how ah, can modify closing date or not?

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 03:55 PM
what's in the private section hah???:rolleyes:
me newbie dunos leh.

Private section contains all the ATM PIN numbers, bank account numbers, rank and names as well as the NRIC numbers of all samsters in this forum :rolleyes:

machoman
27-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Is it? Really ah? Wah lao eh~ I virgin poll starter lah, newbie mah, ha ha ha :D

So now how ah, can modify closing date or not?

I guess you have to pm Sam to amend the poll's closing date.

machoman
27-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Private section contains all the ATM PIN numbers, bank account numbers, rank and names as well as the NRIC numbers of all samsters in this forum :rolleyes:

You forgot to add that it also contains a secret sperm bank where we can store our precious sperm for a rainy day! :D

sg_boytoy
27-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Just PMed towkay to close this poll on 2 Nov at 12.39pm, which will be 8 days after the poll started.

In the meantime, can I invite the various forum moderators to also particpate in the poll? For fun only lah, it's not like we're voting whether we want to upgrade our lifts or not, ha ha ha :D , Bro BS, are you there ;)

chee_bye lover
28-10-2005, 09:53 AM
knn... wan 2 make fun of me:mad:
newbie dont know can not ask mah????
all snr samster like tat one.........

sg_boytoy
28-10-2005, 10:12 AM
knn... wan 2 make fun of me:mad:
newbie dont know can not ask mah????
all snr samster like tat one.........

Bro chee_bye lover, please dispense with the profanities.

Small little sarcasm you get so worked up, why? I'm not privy to the PRIVATE SECTION, so my guess is as good as yours, what on earth do you think is in the PRIVATE SECTION of a sex forum?

So now who's making fun of who?

chee_bye lover
28-10-2005, 10:49 AM
please dispense with the profanities.

Small little sarcasm you get so worked up,
So now who's making fun of who?
bro yr english powerful... i got to check dictionary leh....:p
can learn something everyday!!

sg_boytoy
28-10-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm still hopeful the moderators will participate in this no-strings-attached poll ;)

Reborn_King
29-10-2005, 01:21 PM
haha, what is rep points stand for nad:D
1 quest, how u get yr so call "high rep points" huh? did u contributed to gain or juz tcss & let yr gang up u:
who care abt rep points now, mb high rep points is referring to those tcss king n nothing else.:D

MMM88
29-10-2005, 08:49 PM
Bro MMM88, "balls" as a figure of speech here mah

You very good leh, can recognise the avatar and signature, steady :D

oii....me still like depeche mode ....
wat abt tin tin , OMD , New Order .....Man ! New Waves still ROCKs :cool:

MimeBoxer
29-10-2005, 11:55 PM
My heart goes for number one..... but i guess this is not feasible due to the fact that obtaining sufficient pts to get access is definitely walking on thin ice.
Look at it this way...either u pay or u contribute exclusive pics to gain access. So any tom, dick or harry juz keeping pouring in pics or videos to the exchange link to gain pts in order to get in. How fair is that for pple who either pay or contribute exclusive pics? If the idea of gettin enough pts to gain access get green lights, in the near future who will be payin or contributing pics to that section? Juz be diligent enough to source for pics or videos on the net to post in the exchange link...Voila!!! Dun think Sam would agree... later he 赚无吃....:D

P/S: Anyway way good poll

sg_boytoy
30-10-2005, 07:12 AM
... wat abt tin tin , OMD , New Order .....Man ! New Waves still ROCKs :cool:

Bro MMM88, you so hardcore one ah? Tin tin? You referring to Stephen Duffy or Lilac Time or the comic series Tin Tin? :)

80s' rule!!!

MMM88
31-10-2005, 01:05 PM
Bro MMM88, you so hardcore one ah? Tin tin? You referring to Stephen Duffy or Lilac Time or the comic series Tin Tin? :)

80s' rule!!!

yup ..."icing on the cake " - Tin Tin lah.....forgot t name liao....
how abt Reiyuchi sakamoto ???
better PM lah...not too gd to hijack tis thread ....:D

sg_boytoy
31-10-2005, 02:00 PM
yup ..."icing on the cake " - Tin Tin lah.....forgot t name liao....
how abt Reiyuchi sakamoto ???
better PM lah...not too gd to hijack tis thread ....:D

Steady lah, "icing on the cake", I also forgot how that sounds like already :D

sg_boytoy
02-11-2005, 10:22 AM
Thanks to all bros who participated in this poll. The results are for all to see.

Please don't expect the forum towkay to change anything though :)

bkk_boytoy
02-11-2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks to all bros who participated in this poll. The results are for all to see.Please don't expect the forum towkay to change anything though
Sawadee Krap, Darling...
y r u so adamant? Boss has already given u free membership, so much leeway and u still ...... haizz :o
Its not a problem for u to get into the pte forum, if u r able to gain so much rep points within a span of 5 mths, that show u also got good "kangtow lah".....
go snap 3 pics of yrself fcuking or if u cant get partner, i think pics of yrself PCC infront of the mirror should be accepted lah..... :eek:

jkt_boytoy
02-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Please don't expect the forum towkay to change anything though
sayang, why u like that one..... :eek:
didn't u read the rules, regulations and stickies before you join. :o tsk tsk tsk

sg_boytoy
03-11-2005, 05:51 AM
Sawadee Krap, Darling...
y r u so adamant? Boss has already given u free membership, so much leeway and u still ...... haizz
Its not a problem for u to get into the pte forum, if u r able to gain so much rep points within a span of 5 mths, that show u also got good "kangtow lah".....
go snap 3 pics of yrself fcuking or if u cant get partner, i think pics of yrself PCC infront of the mirror should be accepted lah.....

Adamant about what? I already explained when I started this poll that it will not make a difference anyway and it would be interesting to know what bros think about the private section. I even ended the poll saying not to expect any changes and for pete's sake who complained about free membership? The one thing I'm adamant about, is that you brush up on your English and improve your comprehension abilities.

If you equate rep points gained in a short period of time as a gauge of how good a "kang tow" a bro can be, I think you have effectively insulted several thousand samsters in 1 sentence. What a stroke of mastery :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I'm unable to snap pictures of myself fucking, masturbating or in any state of fornication. You see, I got no guts unlike those brave souls who are active private section forumers. They have what it takes and that's why they're in there. Similarly I see you share the same characteristics like myself but for your added convenience and if you so desperately need a fix, PM me and maybe we can trade a picture or two. Anything for my fans ;)

sg_boytoy
03-11-2005, 06:00 AM
sayang, why u like that one.....
didn't u read the rules, regulations and stickies before you join. tsk tsk tsk

Why I like what one :confused:

It's exactly because I had read the rules, regulations and stickies that I reiterated that the forum will not change it's stand on private section access.

By the way I read the rules, regulations and stickies after I had joined the forum. It's a pity you read them before you joined and yet you are still demonstrating such imbecility, my sympathies :rolleyes:

bkk_boytoy
03-11-2005, 09:30 AM
The one thing I'm adamant about, is that you brush up on your English and improve your comprehension abilities.
sob sob, u like that said me ah... me english is like that one, i not so lucky can go school..... me grew up running around, fighting in the backstreet of Yaowarat.
no go school.
If you equate rep points gained in a short period of time as a gauge of how good a "kang tow" a bro can be, I think you have effectively insulted several thousand samsters in 1 sentence. What a stroke of masterythis is the real stroke of mastery! borrow knife kill people... :rolleyes:
PM me and maybe we can trade a picture or two. Anything for my fans
check your PM *wink eye* muak muak darling....change back your avatar leh, i still luv yr previous one...;)

kl_boytoy
03-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Alamak Abang, what happened? u kena chak ah? i sayang sayang u, okay......;)
Hari ini Hari Raya Puasa leh, jagan marah lah, sayang
wow! Sayang, yr command of english superb seow! i lke it.. *ummmp... muak muak*

Eh, sayang, since u said this poll will not make a difference anyway, then why u started it hah? funny hor :rolleyes:
Adamant about what? I already explained when I started this poll that it will not make a difference anyway and it would be interesting to know what bros think about the private section
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Sayang Sg_Boytoy..................

sg_boytoy
03-11-2005, 11:48 AM
Alamak Abang, what happened? u kena chak ah? i sayang sayang u, okay......;)
Hari ini Hari Raya Puasa leh, jagan marah lah, sayang
wow! Sayang, yr command of english superb seow! i lke it.. *ummmp... muak muak*

Eh, sayang, since u said this poll will not make a difference anyway, then why u started it hah? funny hor

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri Sayang Sg_Boytoy..................

No speak malay, sorry. Anyway, a poll is an inquiry into public opinion, so if you had expected some radical change in the system, it would been a revolution instead. So indeed it is fucking funny :D

Have a good holiday, don't tax your brain too much.

sg_boytoy
03-11-2005, 09:47 PM
this is the real stroke of mastery! borrow knife kill people...
For an unschooled person, do you feel maligned with my retort, do... you... understand... me... :confused:

check your PM *wink eye* muak muak darling....change back your avatar leh, i still luv yr previous one...
I said to PM me to exchange pictures if you so desperately need a fix, but what the fuck did you show me? I don't quite understaand your intention? Either you're genuine and the picture is you, or you're just insincere about my invitation. Tell me leh? Can understand boh, do you speak English :confused:

bkk_boytoy
03-11-2005, 10:16 PM
For an unschooled person, do you feel maligned with my retort, do... you... understand... me..
darling, in bangkok, unschool is one class above uncouth :p
Either you're genuine and the picture is you, or you're just insincere about my invitation.do you speak English
tsk tsk tsk........ i really dont understand.... bcos a picture is a picture, a person is a person... r u trying to ask "r u the one in the picture?"
darling, don't tax your brain too much, it took u so long to reply my earlier post *wink eye*....Good the Night, oops, i mean Good Night darling..muak muak.... ;)

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 09:20 AM
darling, in bangkok, unschool is one class above uncouth
So you're somewhere between lacking refinement or taste and having little or no formal schooling. I see... Bangkok's a rough place to grow up in, I admire your crude doggedness.

tsk tsk tsk........ i really dont understand.... bcos a picture is a picture, a person is a person... r u trying to ask "r u the one in the picture?"
darling, don't tax your brain too much, it took u so long to reply my earlier post *wink eye*....Good the Night, oops, i mean Good Night darling..muak muak....
I said PM me if you need to exchange... oh never mind, short of repeating myself again, you probably still won't understand my invitation. Thanks for sending me your picture then, though I find it hard to appreciate your one-class-above-uncouth desire to change yourself. I didn't tax my brain at all yesterday, it was a holiday in Singapore and I went out to have a good time. I apologise if you had to wait all day anticipating a response, life's a bitch in Bangkok, I'm glad you're rough ;)

machoman
04-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Thanks to all bros who participated in this poll. The results are for all to see.

Please don't expect the forum towkay to change anything though :)

Bro sbt, I see that your cult followers, although defiant & disobedient in following your stand in the poll, are still sticking to you like Super Glue.

However, it seems that they are mentally challenged.:eek:

sg_boytoy
04-11-2005, 02:07 PM
... However, it seems that they are mentally challenged.:eek:

Sigh... Bro machoman, it is indeed very depressing. I can only attribute it as one of the perils of having asinine groupies :(

Frankiestine
04-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Sigh... I can only attribute it as one of the perils of having asinine groupies :(
Bro fret not, take it that the ASEAN spirit is strong within this forum:D...so are we going to hear from the rest of the remaining ASEAN boys??

machoman
04-11-2005, 03:48 PM
Bro fret not, take it that the ASEAN spirit is strong within this forum:D...so are we going to hear from the rest of the remaining ASEAN boys??

What ASEAN only???... 1st ASEAN, next Europe & then USA... eventually, the whole world will hail sg_boytoy as their one & only IDOL!!! :D

Frankiestine
04-11-2005, 03:56 PM
What ASEAN only???... 1st ASEAN, next Europe & then USA... eventually, the whole world will hail sg_boytoy as their one & only IDOL!!! :D
wait must take one step at a time, start with ASEAN then grow too big then move to APEC and then to other caucuses..:D but in the end like you say....all hail sg_boytoy...

thaivisitor
04-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Sorry I'm a newbie, what is private section ah?

Anyway, the choice of answers are too little.

Cheers
Tee Vee

machoman
05-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Sorry I'm a newbie, what is private section ah?

Hi newbie Tee Vee, me am also a newbie.

Pls read the stickies by senior bro tee vee.

Me think, if me is not mistaken, pls correct me if me is wrong, the private section should contain the secret sperm bank which stores the sperm of all the samsters, including that of Boss Sam, to save for a rainy day.

Right or not huh, Boss Sam & all senior samsters? :D

Me newbie, very blur like sotong one??? :confused:

Ash_Christiano
06-11-2005, 02:06 AM
Haha.. I'm the real newbie around here.. Seriously, sometimes i wonder how you fellows bro get so much reputation points? Have you all bros hang around this SBP for years and doing FRs and posting lots of pics? Well, i find that writing FR and hoping someone might up me for that doens't help. Written quite a few but no points added.. :(