PDA

View Full Version : Need help from brudders in KL

romanspa
28-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Hi Brudders...

i'm going over to KL soon for a 4 days meeting retreat..
will be staying in renaissance hotel.. (near bukit bintang)..

Hope you all can give me some guidance... the last time i went over to concorde massage and had a bad experience...

hope you all can satisfy my wish list...

1) HC to visit and the gal (young slim one) (preferbly not too far as i dunno how to go hehe)

2) FLs so that can book and come my room...

please PM me ? thanks in advance..
will upz your points... thank you... :)

DeKuip
28-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Hi Brudders...

i'm going over to KL soon for a 4 days meeting retreat..
will be staying in renaissance hotel.. (near bukit bintang)..

Hope you all can give me some guidance... the last time i went over to concorde massage and had a bad experience...

hope you all can satisfy my wish list...

1) HC to visit and the gal (young slim one) (preferbly not too far as i dunno how to go hehe)

2) FLs so that can book and come my room...

please PM me ? thanks in advance..
will upz your points... thank you... :)

Bro,

Renaissance hotel self got a spa mah, i was there once but oredi few years ago, or was it New World hotel just next door??!!

My advice is u beter pm bro KLKOOL (KL No 1 Fucker), he will fetch u around without earn comm of u.

KLKOOL
28-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Bro,

Renaissance hotel self got a spa mah, i was there once but oredi few years ago, or was it New World hotel just next door??!!

My advice is u beter pm bro KLKOOL (KL No 1 Fucker), he will fetch u around without earn comm of u.

KNN, trying to spread my name ah u... Anyway bro romanspa... haha, I like ur nick, wonder if it is trademark... from where u r, the nearest, spa would be Spa De Palace, at Life Center, just up the road. For different kind of Lubangs, PM me, but FL here in KL very diff. Yeah, we dun earn commission one, just love to cheong kekeke

vincent4887
29-11-2005, 11:10 AM
KNN, trying to spread my name ah u... Anyway bro romanspa... haha, I like ur nick, wonder if it is trademark... from where u r, the nearest, spa would be Spa De Palace, at Life Center, just up the road. For different kind of Lubangs, PM me, but FL here in KL very diff. Yeah, we dun earn commission one, just love to cheong kekeke

Excuse me bro,..what do u mean diff kind of lubanng????

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Excuse me bro,..what do u mean diff kind of lubanng????

What I mean is there is popular HC's like SDP, Cititel, but got other more precious places that only us locals know where to go kekek

TD0620G
30-11-2005, 02:11 AM
Bro,

Can pm bro Dekuip also our tirak master for non-WLs that need more challenge (something like fishing those hard to get fishes but once you catch it after a good fight it is much more delicious than a meal laid out in a restaurant that is so easy to get), but bro Dekuip must make sure got more than 1 girl if not she sure kena sapu buy DK's charms.

shiok1968
30-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Can pm bro Dekuip also our tirak master for non-WLs that need more challenge (something like fishing those hard to get fishes but once you catch it after a good fight it is much more delicious than a meal laid out in a restaurant that is so easy to get), but bro Dekuip must make sure got more than 1 girl if not she sure kena sapu buy DK's charms.After seeing his performance last nite, I agree with you 100%. Wonder how long must train before reach his standard? Most likely not in this lifetime:p

KLKOOL
30-11-2005, 08:46 AM
After seeing his performance last nite, I agree with you 100%. Wonder how long must train before reach his standard? Most likely not in this lifetime:p

Ya lorr, we train everyday also cannot match him.... Bro Romanspa, becareful when DK say this one not ngam u one, usually means he already target, so trying to distract you kekeke

DeKuip
30-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Can pm bro Dekuip also our tirak master for non-WLs that need more challenge (something like fishing those hard to get fishes but once you catch it after a good fight it is much more delicious than a meal laid out in a restaurant that is so easy to get), but bro Dekuip must make sure got more than 1 girl if not she sure kena sapu buy DK's charms.

After seeing his performance last nite, I agree with you 100%. Wonder how long must train before reach his standard? Most likely not in this lifetime:p

Ya lorr, we train everyday also cannot match him.... Bro Romanspa, becareful when DK say this one not ngam u one, usually means he already target, so trying to distract you kekeke

Bro's, dont say me like that lah... other ppls will think i'm more Ham Sup than HSC leh. Sometimes when i see 1 pretty ger (especial NL) i will try make contact, at least got entertaiment for the nite mah. Even cannot fuck oso nvm coz the touch and yest case i like her parfume... think it is JPG limited edition, that made me feel ok oredi. Today wake up everything forgotten coz i really think she is not possible to tackle. So hope 1 day in a HC will find the same quality ger then pay and screw loh... pretend the WL is WaWa loh. hehehe... Anyway why u all yest dunt wanna touch her leh? Must say u all quality request quite high loh, aiya forgotten u all inside the top 5 KL fucker list. :p

Bro Romanspa,

The person u need to look for is bro KLKOOL and TD, bro Shiok oso if he got the time... these 3 bro's have more than 1.000.000 fuck's in they history book combine.

romanspa
02-12-2005, 07:49 AM
hahaha...
brothers... here i come...
KLKOOL... give u a buzz when i've reached.... leaving sg now...

cheers!:D

CibLover
02-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Err....meaning another TCSC today?.....:D

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 10:08 AM
Eh... u all neber fuck yet, so we can meet up with bro Romanspa, but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh :rolleyes:

CibLover
02-12-2005, 10:10 AM
Eh... but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh :rolleyes:

Tsk,Tsk,Tsk.....
Don't ever post this again, lah....U think we will believe, ah?

shiok1968
02-12-2005, 10:11 AM
Eh... u all neber fuck yet, so we can meet up with bro Romanspa, but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh :rolleyes:Aiyah, lets hear first then see action later.

Hmm wonder if I should change my departure date to tmr. Looks like tonite sure shiok:p

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 10:13 AM
Aiyah, lets hear first then see action later.

Hmm wonder if I should change my departure date to tmr. Looks like tonite sure shiok

I think you should ldelay to tomorrow leh. BTW, maybe I go and get key from you..... gotta try and "party" with some gers at tonite's event ;) ... apart from Romanspa meet.... :eek: die lorrr

Maybe can try Fong's friend selection first ... hmmm

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Eh... u all neber fuck yet, so we can meet up with bro Romanspa, but I definitely not gonna fuck today leh :rolleyes:

I POTONG LANCAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CibLover
02-12-2005, 10:24 AM
Bro Dekuip,

Noooo.....you cannot do that!!..Then how about all those tirak?? Who to be their master???...kekeke.

Bro KLKool,

See, which bros here will believe you? therefore, never post like that again, lah...:D Ohhh!...and not to make all those tirak unhappy, you definitely must cheong tonite!! A MUST, if only not to lose our Tirak Master.

Bro shiok,

Definitely postpone your trip back.....will make sure no need to play with your house's cicak again. OK?

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Wah KNN.... UNDER PRESSURE leh.... c how lah tonite

TD0620G
02-12-2005, 10:33 AM
U never fuck today I also POTONG LANCIAU! I don't think possible la, if not sure got withdrawal symptoms one..kekeke afterwards our whole coffee table shake like volcano very distracting to passerbys leh.

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 12:15 PM
Bro Dekuip,

Noooo.....you cannot do that!!..Then how about all those tirak?? Who to be their master???...kekeke.

U never fuck today I also POTONG LANCIAU! I don't think possible la, if not sure got withdrawal symptoms one..kekeke afterwards our whole coffee table shake like volcano very distracting to passerbys leh.

Think tirak master in bro TD, wait till u see his store ger lah... ah Chin.

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 03:24 AM
Wah liau, today I neber fuck so Master DK and TD have to potong Lancau... can hear all the WL's crying so I will spare them execution lorrrr.... If they potong already then I have two less brother to cheong with mah :p

DeKuip
03-12-2005, 10:02 AM
Wah liau, today I neber fuck so Master DK and TD have to potong Lancau... can hear all the WL's crying so I will spare them execution lorrrr.... If they potong already then I have two less brother to cheong with mah :p

I still believe u did screwed in the afternoon coz went to see so many PRC's. Oso yesterday u keep +++ing abt Sunshine like u went there minutes ago. U need to prove urself lah. :rolleyes:

Me potong oredi... that's why lot of NL's like my lanciau. kekeke..

KLKOOL
03-12-2005, 10:08 AM
I still believe u did screwed in the afternoon coz went to see so many PRC's. Oso yesterday u keep +++ing abt Sunshine like u went there minutes ago. U need to prove urself lah. :rolleyes:

Me potong oredi... that's why lot of NL's like my lanciau. kekeke..

CHEEBYE lah U... Got diff between Sunat and Potong.... Circumcise and Cut... Sunshine on Thursday leh... with Serembanmen.... you must be confused :D

CibLover
03-12-2005, 10:29 AM
Bro Romanspa,

Heard that you've had a good time last night. Well done..
Dissapointed not to have met up. You've missed meeting with our Tirak Master, KL No. 1 and 2 fu...kers!!

Next time, bro.

Cheers.

romanspa
07-12-2005, 01:29 AM
Sorry for the late replies...

3 CHEERS TO BRO KLKOOL!!!!!!!!!
1 CHEER to Bro DeKuip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With very precise instructions.. i had a really sextified trip!!!!!!!!!!!

hee :D

First Day @ KL --> SkyRiver in KL (please refer to the thread for actual location and pricing)

Without KLKOOL's help, will not be able to get in..they are worried about spotchecks that day and ask me for the captain's name...

went inside.. cold pool down.. hot pool (rating 6/10.. in comparison with Romanspa in JB..Singapore's too small.. haha)
went further in to start the fun.. was led into a room by Captain V..
then a "model" show begun.. haha... romanspa SHOULD implement this.. the girls parade in front of you... that day we were lucky and there's so many to choose from.. immediately eye on a hubei babe called candy.. SYT!!! with big round eyes... slurp....

give a detailed summary in point form..

Food - 6/10
Hot Pool - 6/10
Decor - 6/10
Girls Availability - 8/10

Candy, Age 20
Hubei
Height 148
Figure 32A+ 25 30
SYT Look

BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : Several positions and when she has her high.. she look so pretty with her big watery eyes memerising u... 9.5/10!

Really enjoyed the session! thanks KLKOOL!

Second Day @ KL --> Spa De Palace

... to update again...
more to come.. KL Cheong as well.... hehehe

TD0620G
07-12-2005, 03:50 AM
glad u enjoyed your trip to KL :) I was with bro KLKOOL and DK when u called. Heard u had a blast.

romanspa
07-12-2005, 09:21 AM
oic... went for a "family" KTV?.. haha :D

i went to loft that night... got to know a few babes and a group of KL bros...
fri night loft best man... sometimes i wonder where are the babes in KL.. during the day, i never see one shopping... hmm....

CibLover
07-12-2005, 09:34 AM
Bro Romanspa,

Great to hear that you did have a good and sextifying trip.
Yes, we were having a "family" KTV sessions then while also having our lessons from bro Dekuip, Tirak Grandmaster.

You know, bro KLKool and TD will be arriving to JB this Saturday. Sure they will be looking for some fun too.

Cheers.

KLKOOL
07-12-2005, 10:37 AM
Bro, glad to see u had a blast.... eh guys... now he make me gian about skyriver again leh... kekeke

shiok1968
07-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Bro, glad to see u had a blast.... eh guys... now he make me gian about skyriver again leh... kekekeHey guys

This few days up to the 13th of this month, must be careful when going into KL City. The Traffic Police will suddenly just close roads and if you get caught in the jam, it will be very horrible. Kenna yesterday, almost two hours:eek: Dun know about these few days but next Monday and Tuesday confirm got road closure.

Morning - 7.30am to 9am
Afternoon - 5.30pm to 7pm

Bro KLKOOL any programs today let me know. Tmr mission might be off for me bcos got a board meeting at 4pm. By the time finish should only have time for the gathering.:(

dathinman
07-12-2005, 12:22 PM
shiok1968,

I think yesterday trial run for ASEAN meeting.

Many out of town policemen in KL on duty. Drove past Mandarin Court hotel, parked full of police motorbikes. Anyone want to cheong there? :D

KLKOOL
07-12-2005, 03:27 PM
shiok1968,

I think yesterday trial run for ASEAN meeting.

Many out of town policemen in KL on duty. Drove past Mandarin Court hotel, parked full of police motorbikes. Anyone want to cheong there? :D

U r right... the trial run was yesterday....i think tomorrow will be ok:D

romanspa
26-12-2005, 01:57 AM
to ALL KL BROTHERS... MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!

:D

PM ME IF U ARE COMING TO SINGAPORE... RIGHT NOW CRAZE IS R&R!...
HEHEHEHE

HamSupChai
26-12-2005, 04:22 AM

HEHEHEHE

yo bro...

whats R & R? in KL, it means Restroom & Restaurants... =p

i will be in singapore on the 30th till the 2nd. any jalan?

KLKOOL
26-12-2005, 12:08 PM

HEHEHEHE

Happy New Year Bro... will be in SG in first week of Jan... will give all SG Bros a buzz then

proprimate
01-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Happy New Year Bro... will be in SG in first week of Jan... will give all SG Bros a buzz then

Bro,
I know its alittle late to thank u for the hospitality given when I was there but I guess its neber too late. Felt like an ambassador fr SG visiting bros for KL. Nice meeting the rest too. Had fun and valuable experiences to remember. thanks again for the info and happy new year to u too. Giv me a buzz when u r in Singapore. Cheers!

Xdecepticon
01-01-2006, 02:54 PM
yo bro...

whats R & R? in KL, it means Restroom & Restaurants... =p

i will be in singapore on the 30th till the 2nd. any jalan?

I think bro romanspa referring to a particular HC (if I am not wrong). Its hot...I mean REALLY HOT MAN! :D

KLKOOL
01-01-2006, 06:10 PM
Bro,
I know its alittle late to thank u for the hospitality given when I was there but I guess its neber too late. Felt like an ambassador fr SG visiting bros for KL. Nice meeting the rest too. Had fun and valuable experiences to remember. thanks again for the info and happy new year to u too. Giv me a buzz when u r in Singapore. Cheers!

Bro... happy new year to you too :) Glad u had a good time.. u came at the right time.. now lots of winds blowing hehe hope it stop blowing soon, the that the gers can blow me harder hahaha