PDA

View Full Version : Budget Hotel for ST????

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi Bros...

I think this will help some of us.....

Anyone cares to tell where to find the hotels that have rooms for ST?? And what is rate normally like????

Thans alot.....
:p

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 10:57 AM
Hi Bros...

I think this will help some of us.....

Anyone cares to tell where to find the hotels that have rooms for ST?? And what is rate normally like????

Thans alot.....
:p

sorry bro, me quite blur on these shortforms... whats ST?

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 11:16 AM
oh.. ST = short time..... i know there many hotels in Klang valley have this service.... what i need to konw is the places where we can 'sewa" a room if we found any FL from the bro here.......

:) :)

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 11:27 AM
oh.. ST = short time..... i know there many hotels in Klang valley have this service.... what i need to konw is the places where we can 'sewa" a room if we found any FL from the bro here.......

wah..u really plan it out nicely.. dont worry bout the room la...u should worry bout the nice FL coz hard to get, almost every hotel 3star & below hav this daily use rate from Rm30-60 / 3hrs....mainly bkt.bintang & serounding areas...cheras,pudu,ampang,kepong,chowkit.......wh ere u coming from bro?

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 11:29 AM

Aiyah in Klang area, dun need to look for hotel room with ST services. Most of the FL there have their own rooms. Just need to know the contact. You want 2 to a room also can:p

In KL area I know Stay Inn got rooms for ST. That nite saw the banner very big, stating RM38 for Day Use only. Must mean ST.:D

DRYDUST
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM
Aiyah in Klang area, dun need to look for hotel room with ST services. Most of the FL there have their own rooms. Just need to know the contact. You want 2 to a room also can:p

In KL area I know Stay Inn got rooms for ST. That nite saw the banner very big, stating RM38 for Day Use only. Must mean ST.:D

actually the banner use to cover the window...if not people can see live-telecast mah..þ

kl_samster
01-12-2005, 11:35 AM

Bro,

u can try Sunway Mentari Park. There are at least 4 motel there. Most of them provide ST.

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 11:44 AM
Bro,

u can try Sunway Mentari Park. There are at least 4 motel there. Most of them provide ST.Most of them also got FLs. Tried once late at nite. Choice of girls very limited about 3 only but the ones I saw very SYT. Rates also higher than normal RM200.:p

HamSupChai
01-12-2005, 12:49 PM
rm 200 expensive lo...

with dat price can get FL PRC college student liao...

price range from RM 100 - 250..

some will even quote u RM 500. just careful as they usually ask wat car u drive..

BMW = RM 500 lo...

so u smart smart la...

actually wat hotels in PJ good ah?

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 01:00 PM
rm 200 expensive lo...

some will even quote u RM 500. just careful as they usually ask wat car u drive..

BMW = RM 500 lo...

so u smart smart la...

actually wat hotels in PJ good ah?Bro HSC

Are you asking me? If yes, you very cute lah. Ask wrong person already.

Btw are you coming down later?

That day also last minute put aeroplane.

Come down later and meet us. We going to check out new lobang. Should be good.:D

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 01:02 PM
Hi bro....

see like u have lobong for FL PRC college student? mind to share???? :p

rm 200 expensive lo...

BMW = RM 500 lo...

so u smart smart la...

CibLover
01-12-2005, 01:06 PM
Hi bro....

see like u have lobong for FL PRC college student? mind to share???? :p

Bro,

Contribute...contribute first. Sharing only among trusted bros.
We do not want to kena sabo.....then, have to strip and become actors in some camera phone.....kekekeke.

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 01:08 PM
Hi thx for the info bros.... aih aa you said.... FL is like gold in KL.. susah nak dapat one....... I think we have to be cooperating more to "dig" more and share the "tresure" among us.... heh.... :)

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 01:09 PM
Bro,

We do not want to kena sabo.....then, have to strip and become actors in some camera phone.....kekekeke.Correct lah bro. Come to think of it, how come Bro HSC never share with us. Must question him at our next meeting. Wah FL PRC students. Sure very hot in the market. Luckily I like NLs more:p

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 01:11 PM
Bro,

We do not want to kena sabo.....then, have to strip and become actors in some camera phone.....kekekeke.

Oh ya... i dnt u guys hav such a rule......

Anyway... im "new hand""..... i guess the place that i know u should have been knowing it long long time ago.....

u guys are senior in this field.... u guys have the 1st hand updat info.... respect u all al.....!!!!:) :)

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Correct lah bro. Come to think of it, how come Bro HSC never share with us. Must question him at our next meeting. Wah FL PRC students. Sure very hot in the market. Luckily I like NLs more:p

Actuali im quite confused here.. what is NL????

BTW, bro u all know where to find malay FL?

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi thx for the info bros.... aih aa you said.... FL is like gold in KL.. susah nak dapat one....... I think we have to be cooperating more to "dig" more and share the "tresure" among us.... heh.... :) Like you say, FL is like Gold in KL. I also agree that we have to co-operate with each other but we dun know you yet. My suggestion is to look out for our next gathering and try to make it down. Once we all know you, then there is the spirit of sharing. After all Christmas is coming.:D

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Actuali im quite confused here.. what is NL????

BTW, bro u all know where to find malay FL?The answer to your first question is in your second question.;)

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 01:18 PM
Like you say, FL is like Gold in KL. I also agree that we have to co-operate with each other but we dun know you yet. My suggestion is to look out for our next gathering and try to make it down. Once we all know you, then there is the spirit of sharing. After all Christmas is coming.:D

Sure.. thx for inviting...... look forward to join u all???

when is the next meeting?????

Any age limitS????? ..... or length ????? heheh

shiok1968
01-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Sure.. thx for inviting...... look forward to join u all???

when is the next meeting?????

Any age limitS????? ..... or length ????? hehehThere is one big gathering coming up this month. Stay tuned for the actual date.

Unless you are under age, if not then no other restrictions.:p

vincent4887
01-12-2005, 03:59 PM
That is great.....

where to check the upcoming meeting for update info?

CibLover
01-12-2005, 04:07 PM
That is great.....

where to check the upcoming meeting for update info?

Bro,

Check out all the other threads...
I think the thread with such title as "Malaysian Samster's Gathering" is a dead give-away.....:confused:

Ok, now...open mouth big-big...

Haiz....

DeKuip
01-12-2005, 05:24 PM
Bro vincent4887,

Pls make urself into the list too... kekeke.

Top 10 KL Fucker chart:

1. KLKOOL
2. TD0620G
3. KL_King
4. Shiok1968
5. BLUESMAN
6. CibLover
7. KL_Boy
8. HamSupChai
9. Lingwu74
10. Powerguy

Rising Dropping Keep Spot

Next chart update will be after dec gathering. :D

DeKuip
01-12-2005, 05:26 PM
rm 200 expensive lo...

BMW = RM 500 lo...
so u smart smart la...

Then our No 2 Fucker have to pay RM500 loh. If drive Volvo how much? :p

oh oh... if drive big big Toyota how much arr?? kekeke...

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 01:53 AM
actually the banner use to cover the window...if not people can see live-telecast mah..þ

Ya lorrr, that day while bonking have to make sure curtain close... scared of DK and his camera ;)

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 01:55 AM
rm 200 expensive lo...

BMW = RM 500 lo...

so u smart smart la...

Bro, where can get 100 - 250 leh.... chio PRC student at least 400... about 4 hrs... already consider cheap... maybe u got virgin leng chai look so they gif u discount :p

BLUESMAN
02-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Originally Posted by shiok1968
In KL area I know Stay Inn got rooms for ST. That nite saw the banner very big, stating RM38 for Day Use only. Must mean ST.

Wahhh bro Shiok1968....you eyes like super radar...nothing escapes you.

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by shiok1968
In KL area I know Stay Inn got rooms for ST. That nite saw the banner very big, stating RM38 for Day Use only. Must mean ST.

Wahhh bro Shiok1968....you eyes like super radar...nothing escapes you.

Bro, if u see the banner... then u know even blind man cannot miss :p

DeKuip
02-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Ya lorrr, that day while bonking have to make sure curtain close... scared of DK and his camera ;)

Ma Hai... why me only?? If 1 day the market appear a vcd abt u KL No 1 fucker and i cant tell u it is not my work okay?

Btw, it is not strange oso since u have fucked so many difference places.

KLKOOL
02-12-2005, 09:35 AM
Ma Hai... why me only?? If 1 day the market appear a vcd abt u KL No 1 fucker and i cant tell u it is not my work okay?

Btw, it is not strange oso since u have fucked so many difference places.

Ma hai... only u cos u everywhere also take picture when got opportunity mah :p