PDA

View Full Version : Enquires for "THE LORD" in BKK

louiskirk
23-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Hi Guys, My friend and I will be visiting BKK this coming 1st Sept. I would like to enquire the do and don't when visiting "The Lord" & "The PImp".
Would appreciate all cheongster whom are regular there to give special notes.

Thank you very much...:)

jimfairy
23-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Hi Guys, My friend and I will be visiting BKK this coming 1st Sept. I would like to enquire the do and don't when visiting "The Lord" & "The PImp".

Thank you very much...:)

u think u big shot here.. open a thread n expect ppl to answer u abt ur enquiries.. there r 3 big treads here regarding bangkok.. dun b a lazy fool, go n see those threads n u sure will get ur answers from there.. zap u first..

louiskirk
23-08-2014, 07:09 PM
u think u big shot here.. open a thread n expect ppl to answer u abt ur enquiries.. there r 3 big treads here regarding bangkok.. dun b a lazy fool, go n see those threads n u sure will get ur answers from there.. zap u first..

I did not think I am a big shot here or whatsoever...just asking nicely here. You can always ignore my question carry on with life.
Haiz....L and LC.....

louiskirk
23-08-2014, 07:43 PM
Did I did ever think I am a big shot here or anything?(your english failed)
Just asking nicely if old birds have any special tips or notes.
You can always carry on with life and ignore my post. Another L & LC.....Haiz....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naemlo
23-08-2014, 08:35 PM

What u want to do and dun do? :confused:

armour88
23-08-2014, 10:14 PM
Come on, give the guy a break. It's not that easy sieving throuh all the info also.

Been to both 3 years ago, so might have some changes. The Lord has some really hot girls, I think some bros mentioned to get a mms instead of a pps, they won't rip you off that much. some bros also mentioned other equally good places but cheaper price, so hope some bros will enlighten.

Basically the sequence is very simple, you reach a big hall (fucking big abd high class) and there's a big sofa area in the center where the girls will sit. You can sit and take your time to choose, some order beer, some whiskey even. If you take too long, the mms might come and push, but just be polite and say you haven't seen one you like. Choose the one you want, tell mms, they will guide you to a reception to pay money, then the girl will bring you room (bloody high class room too with huge jacuzzi.

The Pimp was one of the best experience for me, there were so many hot girls to choose I couldn't even decide. They were all 7-9. I chose one and saw a better one and asked to exchange hahah. Basically it's like ktv, but they won't butterfly. We stayed till quite late and shifted from room to outside and had alot of fun. The girl with me supposedly does not go out with customers, but we had a great chat and fun time and we went back together. If you want to tabao girls, let the mms know early, she will tell you who can who cannot. Btw, the mms is fucking hot too.

Have fun bro. When you going btw? Maybe I want to join! :D

louiskirk
24-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Come on, give the guy a break. It's not that easy sieving throuh all the info also.

Been to both 3 years ago, so might have some changes. The Lord has some really hot girls, I think some bros mentioned to get a mms instead of a pps, they won't rip you off that much. some bros also mentioned other equally good places but cheaper price, so hope some bros will enlighten.

Basically the sequence is very simple, you reach a big hall (fucking big abd high class) and there's a big sofa area in the center where the girls will sit. You can sit and take your time to choose, some order beer, some whiskey even. If you take too long, the mms might come and push, but just be polite and say you haven't seen one you like. Choose the one you want, tell mms, they will guide you to a reception to pay money, then the girl will bring you room (bloody high class room too with huge jacuzzi.

The Pimp was one of the best experience for me, there were so many hot girls to choose I couldn't even decide. They were all 7-9. I chose one and saw a better one and asked to exchange hahah. Basically it's like ktv, but they won't butterfly. We stayed till quite late and shifted from room to outside and had alot of fun. The girl with me supposedly does not go out with customers, but we had a great chat and fun time and we went back together. If you want to tabao girls, let the mms know early, she will tell you who can who cannot. Btw, the mms is fucking hot too.

Have fun bro. When you going btw? Maybe I want to join! :D

Hi armour88,

Appreciate your info...Thank you very much...
I will be be they at BKK from 1st Sept till 3rd or 4th sept....do let me know if you wants to join me...we shall have fun together...cheers....

niknik889
24-08-2014, 10:36 AM
You pays your money you get sexx. May or may not be fun.

babyckh
24-08-2014, 02:03 PM
Bro armour, Up you for your detail information.

So what is the total damage like, for your whole night of adventure?

armour88
24-08-2014, 02:39 PM
I remember the super hot girl I took at the Lord was about 7000 baht or so, and I have tips of 2000 baht to the mms -she was very patient with us. I personally felt the experience was worth the money. We went to nataree before that but even though there were alot of quantity, quality not my type. More into model type :D

But like I mentioned, some other bros here mentioned equally hot girls at other high class places but cheaper prices, I think Poseidon, and Emmanuel? Can't remember, hopefully other bros can enlighten.

The Pimp I think we spent alot, can't remember the exact amount, there were 5 or 6 of us, had alot of bottles, alot of girls, alot of fun, but I think split around $300 each. A little pricey but it was worth the experience. :cool:

Any bros going do come back and give FR! I got the feeling to go again! Haha

naemlo
24-08-2014, 03:02 PM
I remember the super hot girl I took at the Lord was about 7000 baht or so, and I have tips of 2000 baht to the mms -she was very patient with us.

In Thailand, 2000thb u considered as tip, almost SGD80? U are super rich.

mutantchicken
24-08-2014, 03:21 PM
In Thailand, 2000thb u considered as tip, almost SGD80? U are super rich.

i also went to the lord a few time..older classier women sure...none id consider models and very aloof

armour88
24-08-2014, 03:27 PM
no la bros, not rich la. I went 3 years ago, the quality was my type, and they gave very good service to me and my friends.

That time tio bay pio ma, so give big tip lo. haha:D:D:D

naemlo
24-08-2014, 03:30 PM
i also went to the lord a few time..older classier women sure...none id consider models and very aloof

This I have to agree with u :D

naemlo
24-08-2014, 03:31 PM
That time tio bay pio ma, so give big tip lo. haha:D:D:D

Anyway it was your money :D

louiskirk
24-08-2014, 07:50 PM
I will leave a FR once I am back from bkk......:)
Tks a lot ...:)

ahtecklim
24-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Anyway it was your money :D

Ya but spoil it for everyone else. Thats why thai people think singaporeans all are carrot heads

Francis85
24-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Personally I think 20 baht to 100 baht will be in the range, but 2000 baht, you crazy......

naemlo
24-08-2014, 09:19 PM
Ya but spoil it for everyone else. Thats why thai people think singaporeans all are carrot heads

The reason why I always tell puying I am from Chiang Mai. :D

ahtecklim
25-08-2014, 08:25 AM
The reason why I always tell puying I am from Chiang Mai. :D

55555555 and I am from phitsanunlok!

jimfairy
25-08-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey, be a man n put ur name when u zap, dun come zap me n talk nonsense.. i didnt even zap him, tats y u no see my name.. y u get negative pts.. because many r not agree of wat u say.. idiots.. i no need to answer u back any.. ppl here will repsonse to u..

atoll
25-08-2014, 04:10 PM
The Lord is like any other MPs in BKK, but it caters more for rich businessmen, so naturally the place is more luxurious and girl's service are more expensive. Even the drinks there are twice the price of other MPs. But if you not paiseh, can just buy a drink, seat at the lounge and ogle at the working girls. The lounge singer and live music playing 80s song is not too bad, for ah pek like me :)

You can walk in with slippers, t-shirts, and shorts, but don't expect the pps or mms to automatically come serve you (only exception is if you look like Japanese). 200 baht is more than enough for tips, esp if you walk in casually dressed but the pps or mms comes and serve you like a king. 2000baht really spoil market, unless they upgrade you and your bros to VIP suite without any charges, or arrange for you 'specials'. Personally, I would rather give to the girl than to mms or pps, esp if she gives good gfe and provide good service. She may even provide her number to you for future liaison....

Working girls there are generally more OL looking and dress better, mid 20s and older. If you looking for SYTs, don't bother going there. I once asked for SYT there and kanna ridiculed by the pps....asked me to go other MPs...555. Girls prices range from ard 4K to 9K baht. 7K baht is already considered model class. Only some of the high end girls (7K and up) can compare to pretty MC models in terms of looks, but they are always the popular ones, and you may not see them around often at the lounge.

Frankly, there are other better places around for the price, which I've detailed it in my FRs previously. I've had some gems at the Lord before, but this place is normally not in my top 3 choices to go check out first, even if the rooms and facilities are better than most.

sex crusader
25-08-2014, 04:51 PM
The Lord is like any other MPs in BKK, but it caters more for rich businessmen, so naturally the place is more luxurious and girl's service are more expensive. Even the drinks there are twice the price of other MPs. But if you not paiseh, can just buy a drink, seat at the lounge and ogle at the working girls. The lounge singer and live music playing 80s song is not too bad, for ah pek like me :)

You can walk in with slippers, t-shirts, and shorts, but don't expect the pps or mms to automatically come serve you (only exception is if you look like Japanese). 200 baht is more than enough for tips, esp if you walk in casually dressed but the pps or mms comes and serve you like a king. 2000baht really spoil market, unless they upgrade you and your bros to VIP suite without any charges, or arrange for you 'specials'. Personally, I would rather give to the girl than to mms or pps, esp if she gives good gfe and provide good service. She may even provide her number to you for future liaison....

Working girls there are generally more OL looking and dress better, mid 20s and older. If you looking for SYTs, don't bother going there. I once asked for SYT there and kanna ridiculed by the pps....asked me to go other MPs...555. Girls prices range from ard 4K to 9K baht. 7K baht is already considered model class. Only some of the high end girls (7K and up) can compare to pretty MC models in terms of looks, but they are always the popular ones, and you may not see them around often at the lounge.

Frankly, there are other better places around for the price, which I've detailed it in my FRs previously. I've had some gems at the Lord before, but this place is normally not in my top 3 choices to go check out first, even if the rooms and facilities are better than most.

TQ for the write up! its an eye opener for a mountain tortoise like me. You deserved my 10 points!:p

babyckh
26-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the heads-up, bro atoll. Now I know what to expect if I pay them a visit.

Up you some Heineken points for your effort.

perish__
26-08-2014, 08:56 PM

nice info there bro :)