PDA

View Full Version : Nice And Cheap Rub By Locals

kuching
19-12-2005, 05:31 PM
HIHIHI TO ALL BRO OUT THERE ........BEEN TO THIS PLACE ...BEEN OPEN QUITE A WHILE AND HAVE A LOT OF BRANCHES TOO
ANYWAY ITS A REAL RUB JOINT EVEN LADIES CAN GO

BUT THEN AGAIN BEFORE ANYONE THINKING ABT ZAPPIN ME ......JUST BEAR WITH ME ....U HV A CHOICE OF NOT GOIN WITH UR GALS

ANYWAY BEEN THERE A COUPLE OF TIMES ...ALL LOCALS MALAY GALS
NO HANKY PAMKY BUT THEN THEY HAVE URUT BATIN ....BASICALLY KAKAAK
HAND JOB LAH

BUT ITS REAL MASSAGE AND IM SURE ALOT OF BRO HAS BEEN THERE ....THEY HAVE MANY OUTLETS WITH DIFFERENT NAME

I ALWAYS GO FOR A GAL NAME DINAH ......THEY HV GOT ABT 8 GALS ..ROOMS ARE CLEAN

OK ITS IN CHERAS AND THE DAMAGE IS 38 RGT FOR 45 OR WAS IT 1 HOUR GUD SOLID RUB AND FOR URUT BATIN ....20 MINUTES 38 RGT OR 40 MINUTES 76 RGT OR 1 HOUR 120 RGT I THINK

I ALWAYS KENA THE 38 RGT RUB AND THE URUT BATIN 20 MINUTES 38 RGT

VALUE FOR MONEY
KAKAKAKAKAKAKAK

PLS NOTE I AM NOT THE SHARE HOLDER OR ANYTHING JUST SHARING SOME REAL GUD RUB JOINT AND ALSO A BIT OF CHEAP HANDJOB SERVICE

ANYONE WHO HV INT PM ME ....WILL PASS ONLY TO BRO WHO HV GUD REPUTATION ......NOT TO BE A SPOIL SPORT ....... CHEERS

IF U GUYS LIKE IT PLS up MY POINTS :D

DeKuip
19-12-2005, 06:16 PM
What is so special abt this place? That need to be secretly pm to u??

If i walk out my office i oredi see 2 similar msg palours with the same service. I mean FL contact u have to be carefull to pass it to third party but what u mention is nothing special....

Oh, maybe u know where got nice wan tan mee? :D

Anyway thanks for the info's... if there are any.

Merry Christmas to u.

kuching
19-12-2005, 06:45 PM
What is so special abt this place? That need to be secretly pm to u??

If i walk out my office i oredi see 2 similar msg palours with the same service. I mean FL contact u have to be carefull to pass it to third party but what u mention is nothing special....

Oh, maybe u know where got nice wan tan mee? :D

Anyway thanks for the info's... if there are any.

Merry Christmas to u.

yoyoyo bro dekuip ..dont lah so nasty to tekan me ....just sharin something nice and cheap .dont mean to be secretive but then its not nice to post or name names ...of course there are alot ard but then again u mite not know who is reading this ... as dont forget after the place kena raid then i got no more jalan for cheap HJ and a gud rub ...dont get me wrong
some more the gals there quite young ....syt masseur

if u need to nice wan tan mee open at night near jln sg besi or day time
try jln loke yew along the BOSS ktv opens at 7 am (the other end headin to the trafiic light ......slip road turning to the left
) :cool:

dathinman
19-12-2005, 06:48 PM
My ears. My ears. Argh. Pain. :eek:

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 07:36 PM
Bro Kuching... no secret to hide here leh... already got many threads recommending Batin, Massage, etc... unless u tell me that the MP give some special ultra service... I would side with my bro to say... WTF so special about the MP lah. SYT MP.... a lot. No big deal. No secret. If you wanna share, just share lah... If wanna be secretive... the dun share lah. If u read, we have many sifu here who already FR many MP's..... especially in Cheras.:cool:

TD0620G
19-12-2005, 08:28 PM
traditional massage also got commission? :eek:

redsea
19-12-2005, 08:36 PM
well if you want johore bahru near a primary sch there got 1 roadside stall selling good wan ton mee... it's about 2min after carrefour

KLKOOL
19-12-2005, 09:25 PM
well if you want johore bahru near a primary sch there got 1 roadside stall selling good wan ton mee... it's about 2min after carrefour

Good wantan mee... SS2 Ho Weng Kee, Old Town, opposite Starkiss, stalls, Bentong, MOnt Kiara, many more... :rolleyes:

kuching
20-12-2005, 08:03 AM
traditional massage also got commission? :eek:

aiyah told u i no share holder all earn any commission lah

DeKuip
20-12-2005, 09:38 AM
if u need to nice wan tan mee open at night near jln sg besi or day time
try jln loke yew along the BOSS ktv opens at 7 am (the other end headin to the trafiic light ......slip road turning to the left
) :cool:

Both i have tried oredi... not good lah.

Thanks bro for ur info's... but i'm from KL.

Good wantan mee... SS2 Ho Weng Kee, Old Town, opposite Starkiss, stalls, Bentong, MOnt Kiara, many more... :rolleyes:

Bro, u know near the Klang PRC's got 1 very tasty wan tan mee? Same quality as Bentong 1 leh... Wanna try? kekeke...

CibLover
20-12-2005, 09:42 AM
KNN.....somemore say no "undercover" mission, lah???

Go there until nice wantan mee also know where to get, liao.
HAIL to the GTM!!!......kekekekek.

DRYDUST
20-12-2005, 10:01 AM

food also depends on place/mood... if beside prc sure delicious one.. anyway Betong wantanmee is the best i suppose:p

DeKuip
20-12-2005, 10:17 AM

I knew the WTM place long time b4 i knew the PRC's woh, but now only i mention it loh. :p

food also depends on place/mood... if beside prc sure delicious one.. anyway Betong wantanmee is the best i suppose:p

I totally agree with u.... but hor, u like the morning 1 or the evening 1?

DRYDUST
20-12-2005, 10:33 AM
I totally agree with u.... but hor, u like the morning 1 or the evening 1?

haha...when in betong there is no difference between morning & evening for me :D .. but morning drink vitamilk taste better...

BLUESMAN
20-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Bro, u know near the Klang PRC's got 1 very tasty wan tan mee? Same quality as Bentong 1 leh... Wanna try? kekeke...

The mee hoon between her legs izzit????

5m@||¢h@ng3
17-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Bro, u know near the Klang PRC's got 1 very tasty wan tan mee? Same quality as Bentong 1 leh... Wanna try?

1. Must be surprise why I found your post here.

2. Going Kuching this coming Monday, so doing research.

3. This it the 8th thread i read already. Think the main thread is :
Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

4. Couldn't resists saying, "AH HUH!!! Caught u with PRC, heehee... :D

5. Wantan mee? Go to Pontian for HengHeng wantan mee!!! Got shops in Singapore too but heard not as good!!! :p