PDA

View Full Version : Grand Continental JB...

kelvintay
23-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Hi...

Anyone still visit this HC ? anything new going on ? nice girl ?

My fav is 84 Miko and Joey and Lisa... anyone still often visitors there ?

Keep the FR rolling ok... thanks..

LinHuChong
23-06-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by kelvintay
Hi...

Ok, but you start the FR rolling leh (eg. on miko, joey, lisa, etc), then it will roll and roll mah.
:D

kelvintay
23-06-2002, 11:25 PM
84 - Miko

Look - 8/10 have a very sweet face, nice smile and good look.

BBBJ - 8/10 - simple and nice..

AR - 6/10 depends on her mood and how u persuade her, some of my friends never get this...

French - 9/10 u can do anything on her mouth IF she like u, where my friend also never get this service. Have to persuade too.

Fingering and Licking pussy - depends on her mood.

CIM - as requested.

FJ - 9/10 will do all what u ask.....

thanks

lossy
24-06-2002, 10:22 AM
84 - Miko

Look - 8/10 have a very sweet face, nice smile and good look.

BBBJ - 8/10 - simple and nice..

AR - 6/10 depends on her mood and how u persuade her, some of my friends never get this...

French - 9/10 u can do anything on her mouth IF she like u, where my friend also never get this service. Have to persuade too.

Fingering and Licking pussy - depends on her mood.

CIM - as requested.

FJ - 9/10 will do all what u ask...

How much it cost
thanks

lossy
24-06-2002, 10:26 AM
Hi

So who are the good one, cos have not been there for very long .
What the cost for everything, Is it like bluewave that can go up hotel room.

Hi...

kelvintay
25-06-2002, 06:32 PM
Not sure about cost now.. previously i was like

Massage + Spa facilities = 70

Special = 150

end up = 220

Room = add another 10

any brother there got the new price ?

dean
30-08-2002, 07:39 PM
Any brothers visited this HC lately?

jacdan
31-08-2002, 11:38 AM
about 1 month ago i go there no95 is demn good when i free i will write FR at here.the charges is RM220 package.:D

horze
02-09-2002, 10:25 AM
Hey dude,

can you provide me the contact details/opening hours of the HC.
THANKS!

jacdan
12-09-2002, 10:34 AM
WENT THERE YESTERDAY,HERE IS MY SHORT FR:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 A cup.
BBBJ: 7/10
AR : 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Frenching:7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Accomodating, friendly)
OVERRALL:6.5/10 (CAN TRY IT)

PussyFoot
12-09-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by jacdan
WENT THERE YESTERDAY,HERE IS MY SHORT FR:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 A cup.
BBBJ: 7/10
AR : 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Frenching:7/10
Attitude: 8/10 (Accomodating, friendly)
OVERRALL:6.5/10 (CAN TRY IT)

Yup, she may not be very pretty but she is very accomodating. I have her number & availble for exchange.

Cummings
15-09-2002, 01:09 AM
There used to be a AngPai no. 98. Very accomodating and pretty gal but boobs quite small. Wonder she still there........

beachbum
15-09-2002, 02:05 AM
where is it located?

darklord6666
17-09-2002, 02:35 PM
Went on a Monday... to avoid crowds... asked Captain for known nos, but he say all day-off... so ask him to recommend young girl...

Look - 7/10
= looks young for 23yr old... 1.6 w/ B cup... feels like fucking friend's younger sis...

BBBJ - 8/10
= enough pressure... pity very fast use cap...

French - 5/10
= not at first... will after deed is done...

FJ - 7/10
= she on top -> sit -> doggy -> mission... tight moist pussy...

Overall - 6.5/10
= will go back for more... but maybe try other girls...

mikey2003
24-09-2002, 05:17 PM
Hi guys,

It's been quite a while since I went to Gran Con,I wonder if the gals are still there - I used to go there back 1 and half years ago, and my frequent gal is 84 - Miko, is she still there? The last visit she told me she wanted to quit and return to her hometown in KL. After that I never visited Gran Con again thinking that she's no longer there, nowadays I frequent RS, but come to think of it, I start to miss Miko already, as what bro kelvintay says, she'll let you do anything to her if you know her and coax her into it.
If any of you bruders out there know if she's still there pls let me know. Kam Sia in advance!!!

kelvintay
25-09-2002, 03:49 AM
As i try her last month, she still there.. but u must have lots of luck to get 84... she always on leave.. only work when she need money... but she has this baby face that i like so much...

mikey2003
26-09-2002, 10:11 AM
As i try her last month, she still there.. but u must have lots of luck to get 84... she always on leave.. only work when she need money... but she has this baby face that i like so much...

Thanks for the info bro kelvintay, whenever I'm there I always look for her and her only; sometimes need to wait for 1 and half hr but what the heck it's worth it, agree?? FYI I never tried any other gals since I had 84.
I agree with you, she has this irresistible look and also she's the playful type, according to her she's the clubbing type and loves to eat and yes she always takes leave a lot - I used to have Gran Con's number where I can call to check whether she's avail or not but I lost the number already - would you happen to have GC's tel no. (Thanks in advance!).
Anyway, just for benchmarking purpose, how is she compared to 138 of RS by looks?

kelvintay
28-09-2002, 12:28 PM
U can call 07-3323999 and ask to extend to the Health Centre.

I always think 84 in grand cont still best compare with look and service but one thing is bad about 84 is that i can see her breasts are fake.. have a small operation cut below it. and i think she is older but the pussy hole still tight.

mikey2003
30-09-2002, 09:25 AM
U can call 07-3323999 and ask to extend to the Health Centre.

I always think 84 in grand cont still best compare with look and service but one thing is bad about 84 is that i can see her breasts are fake.. have a small operation cut below it. and i think she is older but the pussy hole still tight.

Thanks bro kelvin, for GC's number.
I see that you also noticed the cut below her breasts, I did once asked her playfully and she admitted that she went for a transplant, b4 that she said she was quite flat-chested. And yes, her hole is tight and she has one of the nicest trimmed pussy in the business. agreed?

kelvintay
01-10-2002, 11:13 PM
Yes i agree.... u try her recently ?

any girl beside her that u try ? i try a girl with a mold last time but never ask her number... the body and face quite solid...

mikey2003
02-10-2002, 10:01 AM
Yes indeed I tried a gal before 84, that was the first time I went to GC, the OKT 'sabo' me and gave me a sub-standard gal, and that time because 1st time in GC so thought don't reject the gal - but live to regret man!. It was after the job that I saw 84 on the way out and I ask another OKT what number she was. After that, everytime I go GC - it's only 84, until the OKT see my face also ask me "84 is it?"
And regarding the gal with a mole - maybe she's new, anyway I didn't visit GC for 1.5 years!! Maybe it's time I pay them a visit.
I have seen the FRs posted on GC, looks like 66 is also worth trying.

Anyway thanks again for your info.

Happy Bonking!;)

AfroDZac
02-11-2002, 12:03 PM
Hello all! My FR on GC

Tried a Girl called Apple. Cannot remember number.

Looks = 7/10

Boobs = B cup

Pubes = nice and shaved (Allows fingering)

AR = Will do it without request

BJ = No caps! I'm on th cautious side so I asked for Caps. She told me nevermind. Her BJ was good so what the hell lah! 8/10

FJ = VERY VERY VERY accomodating. even allowed to finger her asshole while doggy style!

Attitude = Very friendly and act like GF. Will wash you before and after service.

Plus points = Fair skin, pink nips and tight pussy
Minus points = a bit on the ah lian side

Cost = RM190 for 45 mins but she was so good I requested for 1 hour so it was RM220

kelvintay
06-11-2002, 07:59 PM
hi..

i just trying to get apple... then they say no there... i try again next day.. then the OKT say no more working.. can anyone confirm this ?

WOLFF
18-11-2002, 10:52 PM
To all cheongers,

Damn heavy rain this evening, feeling damn horny so went to Grand Con. Tried full package $198 Ringgit. Gal number 66.

Here's the FR:

Looks: 5/10

BJ (with cap): 6/10

Boobies: 7/10

FJ: (3 positions only) 6/10

Attitude: 8/10

Others: Will make small talk and lick all over body.

RTF: No, cos her looks not my type.

Happy Cheonging!!!

PS: The gals(waitress) in the TV lounge quite chio. But they have damn lousy attitude. Waited 10mins befor they asked me for my order.

Friday
22-11-2002, 02:55 PM
hi me also not been there quite awhile (9 months) after a scam that most girls there got STDs (please dun flame me.....on this) anyway used to bonk this girl 24...quite good and sweet but not too sure if she is still there....like GL service...bathe and service you in the bath tub too.

cheers

PussyFoot
29-12-2003, 01:30 AM
Does any1 know if miko & baby still around? This thread seems to be forgotten. Let's see if we can have more updates here.

Heeman77
12-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Was told by my friends who went there last month that 84 is there. They have also tried num 78 (7/10), 79 (6.5/10) and 99 (7/10). As I have not been there personally, I can tell anything more else. Hope to revieve this thread as well. Bros who tried the mentioned num may wish to contribute frs.

kelvintay
14-01-2004, 04:36 PM
yes... 84 is still there but notice her aging effect... maybe i am getting old and looking for some younger fun... anyway.. her service still one of the best there..

any brother have new encounter here ?

Heeman77
03-02-2004, 02:06 PM
YO,
Anyone tried 78 and 99? Heard not bad lah. enj

Heeman77
23-02-2004, 04:05 PM
Wah GC so quiet hah...

plman2002
23-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Heeman77
Wah GC so quiet hah...

Went to GC for hole no. 19 after a round of 18 hole with my friend.
As this is my first time there, i leave it to the OKT to recommend.
Tell him to get me a good one but turn out to be so-so type. i mean the look as well as the body.
When the girl appear, me sianz 50% liao.
But the massage was OK! quite powerful. 7/10

Ger no: 92 name is Joey
look : 4/10
body : 4/10 (a bit plum and a bit huge size)
BBBJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10 (quite power, slow n not rush @ 69 position n I fingered her where she twisted n turned but stopped me twice when I tried to insert my finger into her)
AR : NIL
FJ : 6/10
RTF : not likely

Please pardon me for my unprofessional FR. Look veri messy.
Hope this contribution does benefit bros out there.

Cheers,

ricardo6839
27-02-2004, 12:26 PM
After the incident at Lion Spa ( pls refer to Lion Spa thread ) decided to check out Grand Continental.
The place looks OK. Wonder why the thread so inactive.
Went for Miko.The top girl there. There are a lot of pretty chicks there I was told.
As she entered my room, she was in a gorgeous dress. Got a very high class look. But very friendly.
First, went for the shower. Got a perfect figure.
Sat down at the sofa and began foreplay there.
Proceeded to the tatami style bed for more action. Although her 36C are a bit fake, she make it up to me with her wonderful service. Her BBBJ was just great. She even have 3 choices of Durex condoms for me to choose.
Started with her on top. Boy oh boy, her pussy was tight.
Switched to doggy style for 10 mins. Then missionary but still cannot come. So decided to CIM instead. BBBJ me for 12 mins before shooting a full load into her mouth.
Washed up and we have the usual post sex cigarette.
My best in JB since 186 of Lion Spa.
FR on 84
Name: Miko
Figure: Fantastic
BBBJ: 9/10
Foreplay: Meticulous
AR: Yes but I skipped it
FJ: 9.5/10
Attitude: Very friendly
RTF: Definately will

aak_99
29-02-2004, 01:18 PM
sounds really good...... wanna try her out on of these days too....... by the way, anyone have any idea where 186 of lion spa has been?? heard she change joint but dunno where she is now..... really hope to try her services........

ricardo6839
01-03-2004, 05:42 PM
According to my reliable info, 186 have not change joint. She is just taking some time off from Lion Spa. When her resources run low she will be back. So be patient.

ricardo6839
03-03-2004, 02:05 PM
to GC in the evening. The heavy downpour was quite a damperWent . Booked no 28 named Elle. A sweet looking chinese gal from KL. She was very friendly. We stripped and proceeded to the bath area. After a complete wash, gave me a good back massage.
Then for the real action, her figure is fantastic and started BBBJ for a good 10mins. Did a 69 on her tight and wet pussy. In fact she cum already. Put on a cap for me without me quite realising it. Requested her to change to a Durex which she gladly obliged.
Did her first with her on the top. She began to moan in estacy as I pumped away. She reacted as though she enjoyed the process.
Even if she was faking it, she faked it well.
Then changed to doggy position. At this moment she cummed the 2nd time. It was all moist up. Finished off with missionary. Then we enjoyed our post sex cigarette before washing up.
One of my best so far.

FR on 28
Name: Elle
Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
Frenching: Depends
AR: DNR( Did Not Requested )
FJ: 9/10

samurai
03-03-2004, 05:29 PM
hello budders!

is the rate still rm220.00 for the whole package?
(spa+fj+room)

PussyFoot
03-03-2004, 05:47 PM
Has anyone here try out lips no 78. The other day saw her & she has this cfm look.

plman2002
03-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by samurai
hello budders!

is the rate still rm220.00 for the whole package?
(spa+fj+room)

Yo Bro,

All in all, RM$198.00

aak_99
07-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by ricardo6839
According to my reliable info, 186 have not change joint. She is just taking some time off from Lion Spa. When her resources run low she will be back. So be patient.

thanks bro for the info...... i'm sure lots of bros in here are waiting for her return too..... and as for now, lets just continue to explore and enjoy wat jb can offer to us for the time being...... :p

guess
08-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Dear bros,

I'm new in this thread. Grand Contiential Spa really sound very interesting to me. Really hope to try the recommended girls there. Will appreciate if any of the big bros here could kindly guide me to this Spa. Where is it located? Is it near to the causeway? Any tips for the new bird here?

Artic
08-03-2004, 02:19 AM
Can I ask those regulars...which gals have big breast?? but not fake...

Thks.