PDA

View Full Version : Koh Samui Pleasures

Wot2Doo
01-11-2014, 02:36 AM
OK, this is not Pattaya or BKK, but Koh Samui has something to offer. In October I went on vacation with the family. This meant I had precious little time to explore the, er, "hidden beauty" on this beautiful island. It didn't help that we were staying on the North Coast.

I tried some massage places near our hotel, had some very attractive masseuses. Alas, all squeaky clean family-run business.

On one occasion I sneaked out to Chaweng. Even in early afternoon the bars on the strip by the lake were open, and some bar girls / WLs were present. Since I couldn't take them to my hotel, and had little time, I moved on.

Rode my scooter down south on Beach Road, passed several legit-looking MPs. Finally I passed a pink MP, with several MLs sitting on sofas outside and making eye contact. One particularly pretty one waved and shouted something. Bingo. I parked and went over to address her. She went straight inside, all giggly, chatting with her colleagues.

FR
Name: "Ig" or "Ik"? Not sure about spelling. From near BKK.
Spoke good English.

Looks: very lively beautiful eyes, mischievous smile, beautiful face and hair, not a classic Thai or Asian look, maybe some Western influences?

Massage: none; from the start this was caressing of legs and buttocks, and light teases - but nice!

BBBJ: she started out very tender - too tender for my taste, but responded well to my more or less subtle adjustments; this eventually led to a loooong facef**k of the careful type. Still gives me goosebumps.
As I didn't come, she eventually used her hand as support. When I came, the first bursts went CIM, then face, she took it with a smile.

AR: didn't want to take her top off until I offered 100 Baht extra tip; then full AR including panties.

Figure: not super-slim but fine; tummy indicated she is a mom; nice B-cup, firm buttocks.

FJ: did not request it, to her surprise; it was clearly available. Not sure if she would have wanted more money for it.

Damage: 300 "massage", 500 BBBJ, 100 top off; 100 tip for great BBBJ/CIM performance and because I liked her, and because of her positive attitude.

GFE: she asked me to come again every day, etc. - I guess she would also be available as a companion for the week.

I love Thailand!

cavemanng
27-12-2015, 01:56 AM
Nice! Did u explore Lamai?

1KnightinBKK
27-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Nice! Did u explore Lamai?

Are there punting enclaves there like SC or NEP?