PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Red PJ

Officecock
24-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Hi fellas. I've seen this place mentioned around (not sure if it was on this forum) but it provides a little bit of difference in terms of excitement if you are looking for a change - and a cheap thrill! I read about this place and decided to go check it out. It's an upstairs bar, and I went along around 1 pm on a weekday. Arrived to find it was not yet open and asked by the aunty to come back in 5 minutes. I hung around smoking as I was desperate just to shoot and go! Eventually door opened. Uncle and aunty behind bar - asked if I want a drink. I said 'Any girls here?' they looked unsurprised, said 'sure, sure, but what you want to drink? I took a guinness, RM 8 I think. Then the mamasan comes in, says 'first time?' I wonder how she knew :) Anyway, she ushers me to one side of the bar behind some curtains, very dark small booths with tables. I sat down right in the corner waiting. Soon a nice slim Indon called Maria came in, says hi, starts sitting on my lap and rubbing up on my groin. Nice. Short skirt so I get a finger in - tight panties, nice shaved pussy. I say how much for 'hisap batang?' RM50 her reply. OK! So she pulls my pants down there and then and gobbles down my cock. I am fingering her little indon pussy, her long hair is all in my lap. Good action, but I am late for appointment so say 'telan?' she says 'kalau lu mau tengaok saya muntah!' So I pulled out and sprayed into her hands. nice. Gave her the RM50 tipped uncle and aunty RM10. Very happily went home. Any othe guys got reports on this place? If not go check out I'd like to know what the variety of chicks is like there! Have fun!

Mightaswell
24-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Hi fellas. I've seen this place mentioned around (not sure if it was on this forum) but it provides a little bit of difference in terms of excitement if you are looking for a change - and a cheap thrill! I read about this place and decided to go check it out. It's an upstairs bar, and I went along around 1 pm on a weekday. Arrived to find it was not yet open and asked by the aunty to come back in 5 minutes. I hung around smoking as I was desperate just to shoot and go! Eventually door opened. Uncle and aunty behind bar - asked if I want a drink. I said 'Any girls here?' they looked unsurprised, said 'sure, sure, but what you want to drink? I took a guinness, RM 8 I think. Then the mamasan comes in, says 'first time?' I wonder how she knew :) Anyway, she ushers me to one side of the bar behind some curtains, very dark small booths with tables. I sat down right in the corner waiting. Soon a nice slim Indon called Maria came in, says hi, starts sitting on my lap and rubbing up on my groin. Nice. Short skirt so I get a finger in - tight panties, nice shaved pussy. I say how much for 'hisap batang?' RM50 her reply. OK! So she pulls my pants down there and then and gobbles down my cock. I am fingering her little indon pussy, her long hair is all in my lap. Good action, but I am late for appointment so say 'telan?' she says 'kalau lu mau tengaok saya muntah!' So I pulled out and sprayed into her hands. nice. Gave her the RM50 tipped uncle and aunty RM10. Very happily went home. Any othe guys got reports on this place? If not go check out I'd like to know what the variety of chicks is like there! Have fun!

Bro,
Last time I checked, PJ's a BIG place. How abt being a bit more specific?

Mitsui_seeker
24-01-2006, 05:15 PM
where is this place?? a detailed address will be much appreciated...i noe of a similiar place in KL..somewhere near the pudu jail...:p

Officecock
24-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Strawberry Red is in PJ State, along the same row as the Telekom shop. Look forward to reading other FRs and about other similar joints!

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 09:56 AM
where is this place?? a detailed address will be much appreciated...i noe of a similiar place in KL..somewhere near the pudu jail...:p

good place for budget cheongster:D
after all these years now spread to PJ... wil try wil try...

DeKuip
26-01-2006, 10:05 AM
good place for budget cheongster:D
after all these years now spread to PJ... wil try wil try...

Bro DD,

U think this place safe anot?? :confused:

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Bro DD,
U think this place safe anot?? :confused:

quite ok... its pub mah...serve drink & titbits
hj, bj, & if fj also done in those 'booth' with cover ... u can hear outside whats happenin mah..somemore the place quite small, at least not till MIB stand in front of u then only u know.:D

1 thing i like bout this place is the darkness~ so when wanna go? indo NL.. more spicy??

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:34 AM
quite ok... its pub mah...serve drink & titbits
hj, bj, & if fj also done in those 'booth' with cover ... u can hear outside whats happenin mah..somemore the place quite small, at least not till MIB stand in front of u then only u know.:D

1 thing i like bout this place is the darkness~ so when wanna go? indo NL.. more spicy??I should think the one to decide should be you bcos you can only meet before 5pm. So how? you want to go?:D

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 10:45 AM
I should think the one to decide should be you bcos you can only meet before 5pm. So how? you want to go?:D

this fri...possible bro:p
today also can, but from 2-5 lor

KLKOOL
26-01-2006, 10:47 AM
So near my house... Not safe for me... hehehe ... never know who is watching:rolleyes:

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:51 AM
this fri...possible bro:p
today also can, but from 2-5 lorsorry bro but tmr confirm out for me.

Today I am okay. So who else interested?:D

shiok1968
26-01-2006, 10:52 AM
So near my house... Not safe for me... hehehe ... never know who is watching:rolleyes:I lend you my Porky Pig face mask. Like that you dun have to worry.:p

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 12:01 PM
sorry bro but tmr confirm out for me.

Today I am okay. So who else interested?:D

tomorow evening/nite wor?
if today then afternoon... just sms me, i m going out ofis now.
bro, KLK... v 2 cover u la...just few seconds up the staircase only mah...:D

Officecock
26-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Cool to see the plans for the 'inspection visit'! I am based south of the border now and don't know when I will be next up and have time to make a return visit to the place. When I do, definitely will take more time! Good luck and hope you enjoy bros. So, Dry Dust, what are your previous experiences at the place - any reccomendations for me next time I come up to come up!?

For me it's the perfect place - dream come true - walk in,stick cock in girls mouth, finish, zip up, leave!

DRYDUST
26-01-2006, 04:41 PM
Cool to see the plans for the 'inspection visit'! I am based south of the border now and don't know when I will be next up and have time to make a return visit to the place. When I do, definitely will take more time! Good luck and hope you enjoy bros. So, Dry Dust, what are your previous experiences at the place - any reccomendations for me next time I come up to come up!?

For me it's the perfect place - dream come true - walk in,stick cock in girls mouth, finish, zip up, leave!

havent been there b4 leh... but read from yr post can roughly figure out that it is quite the same wif a joint in KL pudu... so any other services beside the banana eating?:D

Officecock
26-01-2006, 10:28 PM
It seems that the girls there will definitely go all the way. of course it's not a five star king coil you will be fucking on - but we guys can get creative whatever the environment right!? I can't remember the prices though, as I was more concerned about planting my pisang in Maria's mouth! What place is in Pudu, got any reccomends for there? Pudu definitely easier if I am staying in central KL on visit.

dathinman
27-01-2006, 12:42 AM
I have read reports about Seapark having a couple of similar places.

As for Pudu, there is an infamous KTV called Great Wall. Go at your own risk. :D Dodgy place.

Around Pudu, there are also a couple of pubs. Seen some hot looking aunties going to work. :cool:

Never been to any of these places before, only heard about them.

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 08:16 AM

As for Pudu, there is an infamous KTV called Great Wall. Go at your own risk. Dodgy place.

Around Pudu, there are also a couple of pubs. Seen some hot looking aunties going to work. :cool:

Haha... this place is LEGENDARY.... even if for nothing else, all cheongsters must pay this place a visit.... like going on pilgrimage.:p

shiok1968
27-01-2006, 08:50 AM
Haha... this place is LEGENDARY.... even if for nothing else, all cheongsters must pay this place a visit.... like going on pilgrimage.:pWah! Like that why you never bring me?:p

DRYDUST
27-01-2006, 01:07 PM

As for Pudu, there is an infamous KTV called Great Wall. Go at your own risk. :D Dodgy place.

actually sometimes thay may hav some nice/young NL & YTF... depends on luck & seasons , & there r 2 types of environment, 1 is with K-OK another without... seapark also hav? never heard b4..

dathinman
27-01-2006, 01:15 PM
actually sometimes thay may hav some nice/young NL & YTF... depends on luck & seasons , & there r 2 types of environment, 1 is with K-OK another without... seapark also hav? never heard b4..

Read about the Seapark ones in the old mamakspecial forum in Delphiforums. Same MO like strawberry.

Look for those upstairs "restoran dan pub" with the beer logo. These are places that make you go hmmmmmmm :D

dathinman
27-01-2006, 01:18 PM
Haha... this place is LEGENDARY.... even if for nothing else, all cheongsters must pay this place a visit.... like going on pilgrimage.:p

I haven't been there. Scared. :o

Who knows what lurks in there.

Heard stories about the place. Dark, sticky seats, discarded "bags" tossed behind the cushion, etc.

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 02:54 PM
Wah! Like that why you never bring me?:p

I only been there twice... like bro Dathiman say, dodgy, worse than Butterfly, dun think I wanna go there again... if u wanna check it our, can go after our SS session... very nearby :p

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 02:57 PM
Read about the Seapark ones in the old mamakspecial forum in Delphiforums. Same MO like strawberry.

Look for those upstairs "restoran dan pub" with the beer logo. These are places that make you go hmmmmmmm :D

There is one near Dataran Prima... along the main road, shophouses,

KLKOOL
27-01-2006, 02:58 PM
I haven't been there. Scared. :o

Who knows what lurks in there.

Heard stories about the place. Dark, sticky seats, discarded "bags" tossed behind the cushion, etc.

Haha.... I went there on an exploratory trip wif bros TD and Dekuip..., u r quite right, dark, damp and dodgy... gers also not that hot.

HamSupChai
27-01-2006, 09:49 PM

Dathinman,

you are absolutely right.... there are actually around 3 pubs in Seapark with this specialty & to answer about how safe this place are, the pubs are located upstairs and there will be a metal door at the stairs preventing any tom dick & harry to come up.
They provide FJ & BJ there. FJ i dunno cauz there got no rooms wan. any one walking around can see u bonking... haha...
BJ dmg is 50/=. In general, they have indon girls (20+age), sabahs girls (20+age) & chinese aunties (30+ age).
be warned as prices for drink & tips alone is expensive. i would say for 3 person, the drinks & tips for mummy can add up to RM90 +, so estimate about RM 80 per person when you go there.

However, i recommend this place as a place for u you cum. thats it. dont expect high quality gals.

As for Pudu,
greatwall is indeed dodgy. girls there start work at 10pm. there is 1 chinese gal working there and all others are NL.
BJ cost would be RM 60-70
No FJ.
Drinks are so-so.

as for strawberry red... I haven been there yet wor..., anybody interested at making an execursion to tthere??? right now, i dont even know where it is.. where's telekom shop?

jeff_jhb
28-01-2006, 12:57 AM
Strawberry Red is in PJ State, along the same row as the Telekom shop. Look forward to reading other FRs and about other similar joints!

siao liao lar .. so near to my place .. hehe..

thanks.. :p

dathinman
28-01-2006, 01:19 AM
HamSupChai,

I think it is called Red Strawberry Pub or something like that. It is in PJ State.

You know the Tenaga Nasional Berhad building? Look for the Thai restaurant behind the TNB building. Can't miss it.

Thanks for the info on Sea Park.

shiok1968
28-01-2006, 05:35 PM
I only been there twice... like bro Dathiman say, dodgy, worse than Butterfly, dun think I wanna go there again... if u wanna check it our, can go after our SS session... very nearby After SS session where go strength to go for another round. Me old already, not young like you. Somemore if kenna like my last session, sure must go home and recuperate.:p

Me anything lah. You guys want to go then let me know. If not other places also can.:cool:

Burns888
29-01-2006, 02:08 AM
After SS session where go strength to go for another round. Me old already, not young like you. Somemore if kenna like my last session, sure must go home and recuperate.

Me anything lah. You guys want to go then let me know. If not other places also can.:cool:

There u go again bragging about ur last session !!!! Buay Ta Han liao lah !!! Kekekeek !!!!:p