PDA

View Full Version : Mae Sot Thai-burma border

Ahsong
04-12-2014, 12:39 AM
Any Bros there for recommendation ? fun place to cheong ? going there on 05 dec.

Happyman007
04-12-2014, 11:02 AM
Any Bros there for recommendation ? fun place to cheong ? going there on 05 dec.

hope u r not one of the charity team member going to help the poor there but instead looking for cheong :eek:

Anyway please give FR when u back :D

xiaodikou
04-12-2014, 11:33 AM
Indirectly he is also helping mah. Boost their economy and help the poor with "financial aid". :D

Happyman007
04-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Indirectly he is also helping mah. Boost their economy and help the poor with "financial aid". :D

true true, but very dangerous lah cos a lot of photo taking by those volunteers and post on fb leh:p

Ahsong
05-12-2014, 12:07 AM
can't tell what i am doing here and not concern with ngo, well, ownself must go and find out lioa......

sirichai1980
04-01-2015, 11:19 PM
can't tell what i am doing here and not concern with ngo, well, ownself must go and find out lioa......

Bro how's your trip to Mae Sot? Any recommendations and/or tips? I will be heading there next week.

Thanks in advance.

TonyCheong
05-01-2015, 12:40 AM
hope u r not one of the charity team member going to help the poor there but instead looking for cheong :eek:

Hahaha like to kacau people huh? :D

I sense emotional issues. :p

RamboCat
08-01-2015, 08:45 AM

Went there quite long ago but after reading some recent posts on the web found that things are pretty much the same hence decided to contribute on how I went hunting last time.

In Mae Sot, 99.9% of working girls are from Myanmar. Stay at one of the guest houses near the Thai Myanmar border. Walk around the area to the right of the checkpoint as if you're heading to the checkpoint. Some Myanmese shopkeepers, roadside vendors speak very good English. Ask them for help else walk around until you see houses with no signboard and girls sitting on plastic chairs and one senior lady sitting somewhere at the entrance. Just look lost and ask "Boom Boom ?" If they start quoting prices Hok Loy, Chet Loy etc. then you know you're at the right place.
Rooms are not fantastic & might need to shower in cold water !! Take outs are possible but refrained since I made friends with the guest house owner who thought I was a very "good guy" from Singapore :-)

Humlea
16-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Be very very careful there. The rivers separating the 2 countries are winding. Do not cross any of it. I know a SG guy accidently crossed the river and end up in Myanmar immigration. Charged for illegal immigrant. Told 3 years jail after spending nearly 20k usd bribes ended 1 year jail. Spend 4 months in hpa an prison and transfer to Yangon prison. Served another 5 months then released back to SG.

Remember, no matter how big or small the river is, don't ever cross it. They trick you into the other side have commission $$

sratchuback
18-08-2015, 10:51 PM
This is the Tachilek - Mae Sai border? Any been thru that border?

Humlea
19-08-2015, 08:19 AM
Nope... he is referring to the Mae sot - Myawaddy border.

SEAsiaJoe
19-08-2015, 12:43 PM
Nope... he is referring to the Mae sot - Myawaddy border.

Hoot! Hoot!

Wassamatter you conveniently skipped over my response (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13456974&postcount=8470) to you?

At first I thought you are very gungho with profanities galore. Turns out you are just another cockroach!

Dummy!
SEAsiaJoe

Humlea
19-08-2015, 01:05 PM
Hoot! Hoot!

Wassamatter you conveniently skipped over my response (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13456974&postcount=8470) to you?

At first I thought you are very gungho with profanities galore. Turns out you are just another cockroach!

Dummy!
SEAsiaJoe

For what? Give you number to call you didnt call. Ask to video call you don't dare... Meet face to face you don't want. Sigh

SEAsiaJoe
22-08-2015, 12:49 AM
For what? Give you number to call you didnt call. Ask to video call you don't dare... Meet face to face you don't want. Sigh

Ahhh... Video call??? Meet face to face??? What are you??? Closet gay?

LMFAO
SEAsiaJoe