please describe further?

who is selling what ???

shahjees
04-02-2006, 06:14 AM
first i also thought the number is just play-play one
but tried smsed and confirmed the first one from nurulbabe
she responded to come over around 2pm
went over there around 1pm straight to Eden, appointment around 2pm
sms me and ask me to wait at the lobby...
KNN she only came around 3.00pm but KNN worth the wait liao!!! :)
FL girl: shanny... damn sexy,model lookalike with superb features
she'll get you straight to the rooms upstairs...
Extra services BM, BJ, FJ are available too as usual
Damage price: Charged me RM150 for 2 rounds :p

sgarsemen
04-02-2006, 09:21 AM
i think @ least a FR or subject specification...
juz my 2 cents... :D

KLKOOL
04-02-2006, 02:13 PM
Hmm... dun waste our time wif stupid posts... time to administer hard love :cool:

sex crusader
04-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Are you OKT or what?can describe a bit on the service offered ah?

Brainy
04-02-2006, 02:41 PM
New here. Hi to all. Is Nurul local Malay or what?

CibLover
04-02-2006, 04:04 PM
..KNN worth the wait liao!!!
FL girl: shanny... damn sexy,model lookalike with superb features
Damage price: Charged me RM150 for 2 rounds

Tsk..tsk..tsk..

Either we're paying way too much or this is too high a story. Sexy, Model lookalike for RM150; somemore 2 rounds!!! :eek:

My friend, your first post and you give such FR. Clap, clap, bravo, bravo!! Zapped you!! :mad:

warmnites
04-02-2006, 05:30 PM
Tsk..tsk..tsk..

Either we're paying way too much or this is too high a story. Sexy, Model lookalike for RM150; somemore 2 rounds!!! :eek:

My friend, your first post and you give such FR. Clap, clap, bravo, bravo!! Zapped you!! :mad:

aiks banyak undercover mib sini?

AllNightLong
05-02-2006, 06:28 AM
Wah, can trust or not wan ?

Dun wanna kena caught leh. Based on all your experience, can these numbers be trusted ?

I mean, they just POSTED it here ! Quite brave leh they all.

shahjees
05-02-2006, 07:12 AM
To all Bro,the services as advertised,sms first then confirm leh
if no reply then fuck her off ler, she must be bz bonking another
reader :p
the second one didn't reply my sms :mad: ,
but nurulbabe's shanny has been tested wah shiok ah... and are highly recommended!

Happy Bonking ..

KLKOOL
05-02-2006, 11:22 AM
To all Bro,the services as advertised,sms first then confirm leh
if no reply then fuck her off ler, she must be bz bonking another
reader
the second one didn't reply my sms
but nurulbabe's shanny has been tested wah shiok ah... and are highly recommended!

Happy Bonking ..

Hmmm... u think we stoopid meh, just started to cheong ah!!! U R obviuously a clone of Nurulbabe, it is highly convenient that ur FR came immediately after all the suspicion was cast on Nurulbabe... plus this is your first 2 posts... if we SMS, then u have our Mobile mah... KNN, never hear of PM or E-mail, then we can maintain annonymity. U WILL DEFINITELY BE ZAPPED after I am recharged!!!! :mad:

shahjees
05-02-2006, 01:56 PM
To Bro KLKOOL, waaah!!! why so arrogant with your ZAPP!!
i only wrote a very short first FR report and
you want to ZAPP me already for what??
no need fight or start another flame here,
if anyone don't like then don't read this forum and
go cheong another hole :p laaaaa...

fantasy131
05-02-2006, 02:20 PM
Have any senior brother verify? Can trust or not?

fong
05-02-2006, 09:44 PM
batter dun trust all this bull shit at this time too many of MIBNOW! bro nurul hope u will stop all this stupid story soon or we zapped u as soon as we can!
tq:mad:

dathinman
05-02-2006, 11:02 PM
fong,

So far have not heard of this kind of method by MIB to catch cheongsters.

I think Malaysia laws also have something against this method.

KLKOOL
05-02-2006, 11:19 PM
Although I agree with Bro Dathiman that the method may not be legal way of arresting someone... but it can be used by reportes to provide expose in media, so better stay clear of this.... for the mean time... will continue Zapping suspected hehehe :p

shiok1968
06-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Can not speak for others but I confirm will not even consider any of the contacts here. Let's just face facts lah! The description given is for someone that looks like a model and gives good service. However the price quoted is RM150 for 2 shots. Where got so cheap a deal? All cheongsters will know what is the going rate for a WL. If really so cheap and good, then I must salute the threadstarter for being so willing to share sure a good lobang. :cool:

CibLover
06-02-2006, 10:47 AM
Bros,

Proceed with caution. Whoever sms this so-called FL, do so at your own costs. PM will be a better option should you wanna try out.

Imagine that you sms her number, your number will appear and they will already have a list of telephone numbers of the so-called samsters. Think of what they can set-up and lie in wait for you?

To set the trap further, a follow-up FR is to give the FL offer more believable. Well, proceed at ur won costs.

shiok1968
06-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Bros,

Proceed with caution. Whoever sms this so-called FL, do so at your own costs. PM will be a better option should you wanna try out.

Imagine that you sms her number, your number will appear and they will already have a list of telephone numbers of the so-called samsters. Think of what they can set-up and lie in wait for you?

To set the trap further, a follow-up FR is to give the FL offer more believable. Well, proceed at ur won costs.Very good advise. For me, I still believe in "Good things are never cheap, cheap things are never good".

At the end of the day, the most important is that you had your fun and still can cheong another day. Imagine if next day, your face appear in the newspaper for all to see.:eek:

tongkat.ali
06-02-2006, 11:50 AM
I think good things is not necessary expensive, cheap thing may not be bad also lar....

see who dare to try first lor hehe....

fong
06-02-2006, 11:27 PM
fong,

So far have not heard of this kind of method by MIB to catch cheongsters.

I think Malaysia laws also have something against this method.

hav to take more coutions now coz we all sure dun wan to appear on siasat ntv7 or some news paper with our face block n the story of the days while we when cheoging or tcss only1 but this time it we hav learn the lesson tat batter be more careful next time!:D

nurulbabe
08-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Clean and no strings attached
$$ negotiable,SMS first to confirm
JB Eden Garden@0166299705

ukcheong
09-02-2006, 09:58 PM
It could be a reporter trying to dig some expose news! Esp since this site featured in some newspapers recently.

So all u bro who sms your number, hope you use a cheonging phone... otherwise if it's your main phone and sekali Mon paper show a list of numbers collected by this reporter.... wah-lau.. syiok sendiri when your wife kinna ask "Lou Khong, isnt this your number?"

Remember Erickson and the sting by the newspaper that got him thrown out of England FA? Where got such fat duck jumping around?

actually we can do one thing to confirm. Ask Administrator to find out the creation date of both nurulbabe and the user who posted the FR. are they created close together? Some sys allows them to track the IP from which the user created the record.... if match... KNN... it's Ah-Lian-Ah-Beng show ler

shiok1968
10-02-2006, 07:39 AM
Ask Administrator to find out the creation date of both nurulbabe and the user who posted the FR. are they created close together? Some sys allows them to track the IP from which the user created the record.... if match... KNN... it's Ah-Lian-Ah-Beng show lerBro ukcheong, good suggestion but I feel that it is a waste of our precious time. We have better things to do so lets just all ignore these posts. After a while, it will just fade away into the distance. Actually thought of also zapping this guy but what's the point. He can just create a new nick and appear again.:mad:

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 11:54 AM
I think good things is not necessary expensive, cheap thing may not be bad also lar....

see who dare to try first lor hehe....

99% of the time its true... u can tell me u can find Model Quality for RM150/2shots... I find for you Female Model, born 1945.... KNN...

KLKOOL
10-02-2006, 11:56 AM
Clean and no strings attached
$$ negotiable,SMS first to confirm
JB Eden Garden@0166299705

Guys... pls do the honors and send this guy to negative territory... too sianz already...

sin0033
06-03-2006, 06:40 PM
99% of the time its true... u can tell me u can find Model Quality for RM150/2shots... I find for you Female Model, born 1945.... KNN...

Hahaha...This time I have to agree with you...of late a lot of reporters looking for publicity. Not much news in the newspapers lately...

KLKOOL
07-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Hahaha...This time I have to agree with you...of late a lot of reporters looking for publicity. Not much news in the newspapers lately...

Hahaha... some people damn desperate for even a glimmer of opportunity to try an FL :rolleyes: