PDA

View Full Version : Is thaivisitor a bully?

iceman0212
06-02-2006, 05:10 PM
Is thaivisitor a bully in the forum?

Vote please and be fair.

DNAT
07-02-2006, 04:37 PM

Vote please and be fair.
What if ThV is a bully in SBF? is his bully status going to affect your family life / career advancements ? ;)

yinyang
07-02-2006, 06:12 PM
Why bother? I have no bone to pick with TV's detractors or the man himself. Everybody's entitled to his view (even if fogged up).

What's driving this? Or is there a hidden agenda? 1st the thread, now to polling station...

I mean, all this effort can even work against you with opposite effect of "glorifying" TV. And judging from preliminary results (maybe too premature to tell outcome)...

Guys, let's not be vindictive. As the puyings will say "world peace"...

Can abstain or spoil vote? :p

taurus75
07-02-2006, 06:23 PM
stupid poll..wasted bandwidth!

Cheri_Popper
07-02-2006, 07:08 PM
ThreadStarter, you got nothing better to do? This is a Sex Forum and only sex related topic should be discuss. What is TV being a bully or not got to do with sex?

btw.....I zapped you 1 point for starting off topic threads and poll. And I left my nick behind just in case you think that TV was the one who zapped you.;)

我回來了
07-02-2006, 07:49 PM
TeeVee is not a bully, only like to 扮老大. Overall he's a nice guy.

Curry Chicken
08-02-2006, 05:15 AM

Vote please and be fair.
If im goin to start a poll who is the most bo liao samster in SBF u iceman0212 will 100% be the undisputed champion Bo liao of the Bo Liao....:D

Ah_Hia
08-02-2006, 08:21 AM
I wonder who are the 2 who said YES.......

blackeagle10
08-02-2006, 10:13 AM
Why , do you have a bone to pick with him?? PM him and trash it out man-to-man and not resolved this like a coward in the Forum.

Personally, I find him to be level headed and fair in his dealings , so if you are unhappy with him, tell him what the fuck is troubling you.

Shiokday
08-02-2006, 10:22 AM
What if ThV is a bully in SBF?
D chek lucky threadstater no poll for who is the most orr jiao in SBF hor...:D

sgiceboy
08-02-2006, 11:04 AM
no......................:)

waypastprime
08-02-2006, 11:27 AM

U like that say D chek orr jiao good meh? :eek:

Shiokday
08-02-2006, 11:31 AM
U like that say D chek orr jiao good meh? :eek:
i nvr say hor...u lidat sabo me goot meh?

monster98
08-02-2006, 11:43 AM
i nvr say hor...u lidat sabo me goot meh?

Calling uncle DNat........ Both WPP and SD talking bad behind u...... faster go and "zap" them clean clean...

siamcutey
08-02-2006, 11:46 AM
What if ThV is a bully in SBF? is his bully status going to affect your family life / career advancements ? ;)

I don't know leh. I always "bully" Suteerak. Do u think it affects his family life/ career advancements / love life ???

*I thought Sammyboy is the biggest "bully" here???:D

hehehe
SC

waypastprime
08-02-2006, 11:46 AM
Calling uncle DNat........ Both WPP and SD talking bad behind u...... faster go and "zap" them clean clean...

No worries. He wont come one coz he Dont Noe Any Thing one. :p

Not I say so one hor... coz that's what was stated for his signature. :D

monster98
08-02-2006, 12:01 PM

U lidat say uncle DNAT look like a "neird" good meh? :p

Ninja_Turtee
08-02-2006, 01:27 PM
this fella is a joke.create a thread in newbies with this title,realise that he didn't acheive his objectives coz thread kana deleted i think! ,now come and start a poll here!!kekekekeke:D

kekekekekeke.....this is another joker who like to put up a sense of humor.................:D

QooMilk
08-02-2006, 01:55 PM
Hmmm May I ask did he bully you? How he did it? By "hurting your feeling" with words? Dump you off cause he dont "love" you anymore? If you can't tahan the way his "words" are, simple just don't go read his posting or thread lor. What the big fuss about? Creating a poll like this is usless lor, you in a cyber world my friend, any "wonderful" thing can happen in here. :rolleyes: :D

Ninja_Turtee
08-02-2006, 02:05 PM
bro or gui!dun any how post hor,later like me tiam tiam tio zap hor!!!mai play play hor.nowadays newbies in moderation also can zap ppl,coz they all got clones mah...:rolleyes:

Oh! thank you for your kind advice......hereafter I go under the water to relax and tiam tiam liao.............:p

E8 Food house
08-02-2006, 02:09 PM
thaivisitor happens to a great contributor in sbf as well as a very hospitable person when i went to hadyai 2 months ago. do hope that all here will take his postings with a sense of humour and it sure makes for very good and hilarious reading.

this is cyber and i really do not see the need for all these.lets all keep sbf a great place to be in.

cheers:)

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 02:14 PM
No worries. He wont come one coz he Dont Noe Any Thing one.

U lidat say him goot meh? At least he is 1 of those few tat will turn up in ur ROM dis mth wat....:D :p

noname123
08-02-2006, 02:34 PM
U lidat say him goot meh? At least he is 1 of those few tat will turn up in ur ROM dis mth wat....

You like that add fire and oil goot meh:D

2nd uncle
08-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Wah kaozzz Mr iceman0212 u dun feel shamless when u kpkb here being bully by people????..... R u wearing skirt???:D
Please lah bro thaivistor has contribute alot to this beloved forum and just a few words from u and ur stupid post or poll are not going to spoilt his reputation.... ;)

The_Unrepentant
08-02-2006, 03:06 PM
I don know leh.he never bully me yet.later he bully me then i come here vote.:D If u ask me if sam is a bully, i raised both hands.I see he go around zapping ppl.u argue with him , u become -999.he can give english lesson, give 1 line answer, but ppl cannot.So how?wan to join force with me bully him back??

只需周官放火,不需百姓点灯:)

forget to add something.he start poll ask/order(is it ask or order) ppl support him a not.if u don support him, he will nail u down.if u support him, he give u 6 pt.should say he start poll order ppl to say must support him.

人家不是尊敬你,是怕你 。(huo yuan jia mama say one)以德服人,NOT 以zap服人(i say one)

maybe i start poll see who the biggest bully in SBF

DNAT
08-02-2006, 03:25 PM
......now I come liao .. you ROM end of this month har? :p

DNAT
08-02-2006, 03:29 PM
maybe i start poll see who the biggest bully in SBF

today start the poll har? ;)

DNAT
08-02-2006, 03:32 PM
At least he is 1 of those few tat will turn up in ur ROM dis mth wat....:D
knn, WPP so fast broadcast to so many ppl liao har? .... cbzzz :rolleyes:

The_Unrepentant
08-02-2006, 03:40 PM
today start the poll har? ;)
ok lol.but u must support ok?:D

Randi_Candi
08-02-2006, 03:48 PM
U lidat say him goot meh? At least he is 1 of those few tat will turn up in ur ROM dis mth wat.... :p
G ur XF C lar!
Dun ever mention WPP ROM again!:mad:

Randi_Candi
08-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Hello.......comm sex forum
unc D is orr jiao also orr jiaoness @ Batam threads w his juicy FRs n advice 2 the not so familiar 1s there

U lidat say unc D XN his KL goot meh?:confused:

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 04:13 PM
You like that add fire and oil goot meh

No fire no oil how 2 get it cook?? :confused: :D

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 04:15 PM
knn, WPP so fast broadcast to so many ppl liao har? .... cbzzz

Dun b surprise 2moro cum out in St Time Headline...hehe :D :D

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 04:18 PM
G ur XF C lar!
Dun ever mention WPP ROM again!

Oh dear me! I almost forgot u oso will b going too... ehehe. :D :p

monster98
08-02-2006, 04:24 PM
Oh dear me! I almost forgot u oso will b going too... ehehe. :D

Al least 20 - 30 samster attending his ROM..... :p

waypastprime
08-02-2006, 04:29 PM
U lidat say him goot meh? At least he is 1 of those few tat will turn up in ur ROM dis mth wat....:D

Pssstt... Tell u all a big secret..

I think the personnel are DNAT, maha, RC and .... :D

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Al least 20 - 30 samster attending his ROM.....

R u attending?...:D :D

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 04:34 PM

I think the personnel are DNAT, maha, RC and ....

Serious? :eek: So many jack... er... i mean goot bros around ar?? hehe :D

DNAT
08-02-2006, 04:34 PM

knn, I sms-ed you back "I check first and let you know tomorrow ok?"

I will ask Big Sexy to sue you for defamation ... :mad:

bulldozer101
08-02-2006, 04:41 PM
I will ask Big Sexy to sue you for defamation ...
Pak D... y u lite tat... always wanna sue pple.. :D

DNAT
08-02-2006, 04:42 PM
Al least 20 - 30 samster attending his ROM..... :p
I think WPP this year might fail his chin up during IPPT ... I think only lah ;)

plman2002
08-02-2006, 04:55 PM
Threadstarter,

1) How old are you?
2) Have you went out with any bros from SBF?
3) Can you think straight or you walk crooked?
4) What are your grounds to start this poll?
5) Why start a arguement when you can talk amicably over a cup of kopi?

Please, this is a place where ppl can share their views and relax.
Dun come & create a scence, will you?

Cheers,

bulldozer101
08-02-2006, 05:01 PM
Please, this is a place where ppl can share their views and relax.Dun come & create a scence, will you?
Cheers,
wa! Green Face oso come here... :D
mai tur lan.. wait your face explode.. :p

plman2002
08-02-2006, 05:11 PM
wa! Green Face oso come here... :D
mai tur lan.. wait your face explode.. :p

Blood pressure is being well controlled.
mai kia mai kia.
the most shirt burst nia.

poolhot.
08-02-2006, 06:06 PM
ThreadStarter, you got nothing better to do? This is a Sex Forum and only sex related topic should be discuss. What is TV being a bully or not got to do with sex?

btw.....I zapped you 1 point for starting off topic threads and poll. And I left my nick behind just in case you think that TV was the one who zapped you.;)

Give u a entitlement of 5zap per day... U also cant zap finish.

Actually its ok cos he post in the POLLS sect leh...

Look at all the non sex issue in sammy kai forum

Btw.. happy CNY

lol

Randi_Candi
08-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Oh dear me! I almost forgot u oso will b going too... ehehe. :p
I Gong ur XiFa Cai again:(

Eternity_Gal
08-02-2006, 06:12 PM
why keep it a secret vote, since all of you are guys with guts?

Yea, He is a bully....

Hmm, though he is, he make good contributions in assisting the forum to post newbies guides..

yinyang
08-02-2006, 06:49 PM
The biggest irony is that TV's stature in SBF maybe now elevated. Talk about boomerang effect (or as one kweilo said "reverse constipation").

See the vets, seniors (aka big guns) coming into fray. Perhaps TV's now basking in the adulation and fuss. Probably wearing his biggest smile (other than his red undies or even thongs for CNY challenge he3) and puffing away his cigars...

Cheers

poolhot.
08-02-2006, 07:06 PM
The biggest irony is that TV's stature in SBF maybe now elevated.

Cheers

Watever his stature is....... dun let it bother U cos its a cyber world here.

TV a bully? In person.. nah cos bascally a nice guy but I wun 3some wiz him cos I heard from hse66 Lucy Liu telling me that he a better painter.

In Here[sammykia forum]...... well he does wan to be a big brother here and trying to help all he can but sometimes he dunknow that some dun need his two baht worth of help

Bully? Ya.. he can be a bully if he wan to.. will bite u like a bulldog and wun let go. And he can be abit long winded at times but still nothing compared to DNAT.

But overall putting his plus and minus together[cos God have not make the perfect man yet]..... His plus do overtake his minus

Cheers to all
RT

Cheri_Popper
08-02-2006, 07:38 PM
TV a bully? In person.. nah cos bascally a nice guy but I wun 3some wiz him cos I heard from hse66 Lucy Liu telling me that he a better painter.

You want me to start a poll on who is the better "PAINTER" between you & him?! :D

Kong Hei Fatt Choy to you as well Bro. :)

break78
08-02-2006, 07:49 PM
I love this thread you know, for all the big-shots come here to comment... And I also can't belief i, as a newbie got zapped for my comments here... Amazing..:eek:

:D

sexlover
08-02-2006, 08:05 PM
You want me to start a poll on who is the better "PAINTER" between you & him?!
Add Tikoman to the list. I vote for Tico :D

poolhot.
08-02-2006, 08:10 PM
Add Tikoman to the list. I vote for Tico :D

CB... its between TV & RT.. wait i zap U to Fatt Fatt Sie.

Haha

Microsoft
08-02-2006, 10:00 PM
I Gong ur XiFa Cai again

Hmm... y u so piss leh?? :confused: OMG dun tell me u oredi go n apply leave?? :D

yinyang
08-02-2006, 10:38 PM
.... dun let it bother U cos its a cyber world here. TV a bully? In sammykia forum... well he does wan to be a big brother, help all he can but sometimes he dunknow that some dun need his two baht worth of help Bully? Ya.. he can be a bully if he wan to.. will bite u like a bulldog..he can be abit long winded at times but still nothing compared to DNAT. But overall (cos God have not make the perfect man yet)..his plus overtake his minus
RT

Bro RT,

Thanks for the insight (and that juicy bit of paint job..). No, far from it -I'm not in the least affected, only meant threadstarter's intentions could back fire..

Let's not judge TV unfairly. Who else have gone out on a limb to help out newbies in both forum (stickies etc ) and HY? OMG, if anyone is perfect -what a boooooooring world. I met TV in HY 1st time in Dec, he's a regular guy with blemishes, warts and all -just like rest (well most) of us. 1 less W from WWS (wine, woman and song)..

But give credit to threadstarter for his balls (or....) to headon with TV.

Cheers and glad tidings to all too:cool:

sexlover
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
CB... its between TV & RT.. wait i zap U to Fatt Fatt Sie.

Haha
Pai say pai say.... :D by the way u drunk liao. Ur power 4 can only zapped me to 886 and not 884 :D

mahalosux
09-02-2006, 12:09 AM

nbzz..ur stupid sms..make me blur...:mad:

naemlo
09-02-2006, 12:21 AM
I love this thread you know, for all the big-shots come here to comment... And I also can't belief i, as a newbie got zapped for my comments here... Amazing..:eek:

:D

There r a lot of amazing stuff u have not know of...

naemlo
09-02-2006, 12:23 AM
Pai say pai say.... :D by the way u drunk liao. Ur power 4 can only zapped me to 886 and not 884 :D

Hahahah u can try him leh....

smrt512
09-02-2006, 12:43 AM
NO!! In fact actually he has contributed quite a lot in this forum. Still prefer the earlier time of sammyboy forum where its more friendly.
Cheers.

Jun|ch|
09-02-2006, 04:56 AM
NO!! In fact actually he has contributed quite a lot in this forum. Still prefer the earlier time of sammyboy forum where its more friendly.
Cheers.

Not bully lah,but must show some decency to conclude whether >18times to bkk a year considered a frequent flyer bo mah.Dun just make a comment,then i supported my claim,then dodge and evade a yes or no.

After his reply,i will vote for him as the friendliest bully,opps senior in this forum. :)

lesnar
09-02-2006, 12:00 PM
I have no grdges with anyone here.......just want to read, contribute and receive information from SBF........

BTW, threadstarter, what have u contributed to this forum?:confused:

DNAT
09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Bully? Ya.. he can be a bully if he wan to.. will bite u like a bulldog and wun let go. And he can be abit long winded at times but still nothing compared to DNAT.

Cheers to all
RT
Uncle RT, you lidat say me long winded good meh?
I also 1 2 start a poll to see who is the most long-winded samster .. I vote FREE :D (

naemlo
09-02-2006, 12:20 PM
I also 1 2 start a poll to see who is the most long-winded samster .. I vote FREE :D (

This free diam diam liao, u still want to involve him. :rolleyes:

DNAT
09-02-2006, 12:24 PM
This free diam diam liao, u still want to involve him. :rolleyes:
bo lah, joking nia lah.
OI, your 'father' say I very loh-soh, I very loh-soh meh? :o

naemlo
09-02-2006, 12:31 PM
bo lah, joking nia lah.
OI, your 'father' say I very loh-soh, I very loh-soh meh? :o

U go n look at your number of posting..... u think leh??

Randi_Candi
09-02-2006, 02:30 PM
U go n look at your number of posting..... u think leh??
Leave unc D alone lar, Orr jiao tio si orr jiao.........:p

newyorker88
09-02-2006, 03:46 PM
Wah liao, thread starter. You and Thai Visitor got lawan( dispute) also no need to put up such a poll. I am surprised that your rep pts still at 8.

Thai V in my personal opinion is a nice guy, helping out other samsters in difficulties. And most of his adives are sound and nice too.

So far, the vote is over 85 % no. So I think most people agree Thai V is a nice guy:D

fat29
09-02-2006, 04:33 PM
Bro Iceman0212,

I disagree with your opinon that Thai visitor is a bully but I admire your courage to take him on.

Not easy for anybody to throw mud at a charming guy like TV. I don't approve of your action but for your courage, I up you with my 2 points. I urge you to spend your time in other ways. TV keep answering to you, like being mesmerise by you.

Now, it seem that he got no time to manage his own thread and provide useful information to the rest of the bros???

It is time to close this thread. Let bygones be bygones and we all move ahead, forget if we can, and forgive if we cannot forget.

poolhot.
09-02-2006, 06:25 PM
Leave unc D alone lar, Orr jiao tio si orr jiao.........:p

I beri scared leh.... need lau hor give me tar.......

Haha

thaivisitor
09-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Bro Iceman0212,

I disagree with your opinon that Thai visitor is a bully but I admire your courage to take him on.

Not easy for anybody to throw mud at a charming guy like TV. I don't approve of your action but for your courage, I up you with my 2 points. I urge you to spend your time in other ways. TV keep answering to you, like being mesmerise by you.

Now, it seem that he got no time to manage his own thread and provide useful information to the rest of the bros???

It is time to close this thread. Let bygones be bygones and we all move ahead, forget if we can, and forgive if we cannot forget.
Actually I got nothing against him, not even for starting this poll. Hey, if he wants to feel that I'm a bully, that's his perogative.

But the way he goes about doing him makes him smell like an asshole. Pretending to act as a non-bias guy by first stating phrases like "to be fair" etc and then try to gain sympathies with false accusation that I have zapped him until he is moderated eventhough he has "up" me, and acting as champion by speaking on behalf of all newbies.

By the way, who the fuck is he that I need his forgiveness?:rolleyes:

Cheers
Tee Vee:D

Randi_Candi
09-02-2006, 07:01 PM

Haha
no need scared lar, unc D is infamous:D
Give u lau hor? I've heard how goot u can hold ur liq, now my turn 2 scared...........

poolhot.
09-02-2006, 07:02 PM
By the way, who the fuck is he that I need his forgiveness?:rolleyes:

Cheers

Can I beg u for two return tickets for Me and my son?

haha
RT

thaivisitor
09-02-2006, 07:14 PM
Can I beg u for two return tickets for Me and my son?

haha
RT
No problemo, anything for a fellow bro.

2 return MRT tickets to and from Changi Airport.

Consider it done. Claim from me when you arrived in Hatyai.

Cheers

The_Unrepentant
09-02-2006, 09:21 PM
I also 1 2 start a poll to see who is the most long-winded samster .. I vote FREE (

i think i agree also.but now i see he got successor liao.prof pomrakthai.:D oii got ppl say u bully leh.don know who .tell me who leh.:p

newbadass
09-02-2006, 10:38 PM
Actually this is lame. How do you actually bully someone or get bullied in an online forum? Zap people? Tolong lah. Flame people? People got keyboard to type, you don't have meh?

Online, the situation is like this. Anything not happy, log off. So simple. If only real life's problems were so easy to escape...

Getting bullied in real life is one thing. You cannot help that people are bigger, tougher, more powerful or have more friends. But online... online is a great equalizer. If you can claim that you have been bullied online, then you are just pathetic. End of story.

You want to claim TV bullied you? Did he call all his kar kia to come after you with parang? Order all the WLs and FLs to overcharge you? Execute a figure four leglock on you for 45 minutes? Make you suck his toe? (Sorry bro Nirvana, could not resist :D)

No, TV just scold here scold there, KPKB... you switch off your PC, you can ignore his shit what. :rolleyes: Kenna zap? Get a new nick, join another forum lah... need to go around crying about being bullied meh? Need teacher to use ruler whack his hand or not?

fat29
10-02-2006, 07:36 AM
Bro TV,

I am fully aware that you don't need his forgiveness. Since he is so dead set against you, the only way for him to become less stress is to forget about what he has perceived and if forgeting is not possible, he could attempt to forgive. At least, by forgiving he will feel better, although you don't need this forgiveness from him

He may throw mud (ie accuse you of zapping him, etc.) at you but you, being a charming gentleman, can choose to return gold to him instead of throwing mud back at him. One thing I learn and is still trying to practice; when your detractors throw mud at you, return lots of kindness to them. Never go down to their level, show forbearance, then you will be the man amongst men.

I will give Bro Iceman0212 credit for his courage and persistence, though it is unfortunately misplaced. Perharps a constructive thing to do is to help steer him towards a happier situation where we can discuss things that can make all of us laugh and enjoy rather than lecturing him in the forum. I think Bro Iceman0212 has enough of this lectures and probably feels frustrated and miserable. Lets not criticise him further and leave him alone to reflect.

Maybe Prof Pomrakthai can alleviate this events and thoughts into some academic theory. I have high regard for TV and his kind hospitality when I was in Hatyai. Just sharing my humble opinion.

Actually I got nothing against him, not even for starting this poll. Hey, if he wants to feel that I'm a bully, that's his perogative.
By the way, who the fuck is he that I need his forgiveness?
Cheers

我回來了
11-02-2006, 05:58 PM
Statistics don't lie. From the voting results, the evidence is that teevee is not a bully.

Case close.

2nd uncle
12-02-2006, 05:51 PM
ya,thats why u dun see threadstarter posting liao!i think he already throw his computer out of the window.
Maybe he is hiding somewhere and cry for his defeat in this poll....:D

DNAT
13-02-2006, 11:59 AM

Haha

Give u lau hor? I've heard how goot u can hold ur liq, now my turn 2 scared...........

Hello, you 2 fellas mai kei kei lah .... lau hor nia mah, scare what?

:D ... :D

poolhot.
13-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Hello, you 2 fellas mai kei kei lah .... lau hor nia mah, scare what?

:D ... :D

lol........ then lau hor cham black dog.. gam boh?

Where zikoman?

Superbaby
13-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Thaivisitor don't seem to be a bully. Or I am wrong.

DNAT
13-02-2006, 05:27 PM
Thaivisitor don't seem to be a bully. Or I am wrong.
Uncle ThV did so much effort for the betterment of SBF - helped so many fellow samsters to solve their 'Thai GF' sickness/problems, post so many Info for newbies, been a nice host for HDY travellers .... even if his tone is a bit harsh at times, not really is bully lah

Zikoman
14-02-2006, 08:37 AM
lol........ then lau hor cham black dog.. gam boh?
Where zikoman?
lau hor cham black dog or black dog cham lau hor..... gam gam gam, both way also very the gam :D
tapi dont know wx Uncle D gam boh :p

DNAT
14-02-2006, 08:48 AM
lau hor cham black dog or black dog cham lau hor..... gam gam gam, both way also very the gam
tapi dont know wx Uncle D gam boh :p

gam ... lidat I also 1 2 cham with pak JT -- he takes orr kau I take lau hor :D

Zikoman
14-02-2006, 09:10 AM
gam ... lidat I also 1 2 cham with pak JT -- he takes orr kau I take lau hor
Pak JT only interested in lau hor cham brown sugar :D

spidermel
14-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Pak JT only interested in lau hor cham brown sugar :D
Like that we can only lim Orh Kao cham white sugar loh kekeke....:D

E8 Food house
14-02-2006, 01:25 PM
Like that we can only lim Orh Kao cham white sugar loh kekeke....

lau hor cham or gao cham martell ok??i got a tua pow martell at kpt!!:D

spidermel
14-02-2006, 01:27 PM
lau hor cham or gao cham martell ok??i got a tua pow martell at kpt!!!
Wah power leh bro see when want to open tua pow let me know hor kekeke....:D

我回來了
24-02-2006, 06:53 PM
TeeVee is not a bully, only like to 扮老大. Overall he's a nice guy.