celinehu77
10-02-2006, 11:35 PM
call me lin lin

my number is 017-266332*

you guess the last number ... see ya

if you want me come to KLang

TD0620G
11-02-2006, 03:18 AM
I don't believe u are prc... must do ear squat to proove yourself first :D 1st 5 posts already ask ppl to contact u... are you Sherine's sister?

master1521
11-02-2006, 03:21 AM
I'll record and pass it around

CibLover
11-02-2006, 09:19 AM
Bro Master1521,

Proceed with caution. Call her using ur cheong number and not ur normal mobile. Or better still, get the public phone. Check carefully and go with ur friend. Dun wanna see ur face on NTV7 or papers. :D

warmnites
11-02-2006, 09:53 AM
frens calling the guess no 0-9 will get yourself fucked by at least 9ppl which could turn out to be men and the last one could be you last call.....hehehehehe!

shiok1968
11-02-2006, 10:14 AM
Might be real or might not be. At your own risk.

My advise sis celinehu would be not to ask bros here to try and guess the last number. I am sure bros here would consider it a waste of time to try and call the 9 numbers just to know yours. We already have alot of contacts from Klang so 1 more or less will not make a difference.:cool:

Why dun you try using the PM mode? I am sure by the last few post you will know who is interested? just PM him your number and if he verify that you are who you are, then you dun have to worry about money not enough.:D

CibLover
11-02-2006, 10:54 AM
.....Why dun you try using the PM mode? I am sure by the last few post you will know who is interested? just PM him your number and if he verify that you are who you are, then you dun have to worry about money not enough.

Me confirm NOT interested. So, don't PM me. :D
Me now dun wanna taste PRC until after March. :p

hotarrow1
11-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Might be real or might not be. At your own risk.

My advise sis celinehu would be not to ask bros here to try and guess the last number. I am sure bros here would consider it a waste of time to try and call the 9 numbers just to know yours. We already have alot of contacts from Klang so 1 more or less will not make a difference

Why dun you try using the PM mode? I am sure by the last few post you will know who is interested? just PM him your number and if he verify that you are who you are, then you dun have to worry about money not enough

Real number! I just called at 10.45am, Saturday and answered by a chinese gal (sounds like PRC- she mentioned "Gong jia" or "normal price")

Location is in Klang. The missing number is Hotarrow;) got it?

There's a similiar thread in WSG Malaysia- Kuala Lumpur

weeys
11-02-2006, 11:08 AM
huat lau eh.. now PRC also know this forum. also can understand english:rolleyes:

CibLover
11-02-2006, 11:10 AM
Bro hotarrow,

I've known you from WSG forum. So, since you've done the "investigation", might as well go ahead and provide us with an FR.

But still would advise to do this in "careful" mode. Have fun and dun forget the FR, ah!! :)

DeKuip
11-02-2006, 11:19 AM

If u check all her postings u will have her number wah... what big deal?

Somemore we have a lot Klang PRC's numbers, proven and tried b4... Like bro CiblLover said then why still wanna take this risk? :confused:

TD0620G
11-02-2006, 11:31 AM
now school holidays is it? so many pranksters.

weeys
11-02-2006, 11:35 AM

bro, today also is public holiday. mostly this thread is post by OKT.
i dont believe those PRC can go CC online.

royalgold88
11-02-2006, 12:08 PM
Bro, i guess the number is real but i got problem going to the hotel don't know which part of klang if any bro knows pls pm me thks;)

weeys
11-02-2006, 12:32 PM
just now pass the contact no. to my friend. it is safe, this hotel is we usually go 1. nice body, but face look friend give 5/10.
not recommended

KLKOOL
11-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Hmm bro HOtarrow.... sure real ah... problem is now... MIB also probably know... so pls stay clear of the hotel, dunno who is watching... will start zapping once recharged!!!

dreamchaser
11-02-2006, 02:03 PM
Wow... First posted in WSG then now in here... So business minded. The number easy to guest also. Haish... :o

From what I've read here, not worth a try ehh...

Update: Heard from WSG they are leaving tomorrow... No time to try I guess...

BLUESMAN
11-02-2006, 03:54 PM

School holidays plus zapping time lor.

Night Devil
11-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Better becareful... don't cheong until go into Roti Car...:rolleyes:

MMM88
11-02-2006, 10:16 PM
call me lin lin

my number is 017-266332*

you guess the last number ... see ya

if you want me come to KLang

Sista.....wow..how to GUESS t LAST number.......n what is "KLang" hur ???:confused:
want to advertise ....must gif all BROs here ur vital statistic lah...like neh neh size........etc......:rolleyes:
me schoolboy ley...got discount ornot....RM20 can ????? if ok...pm me lor....hehehehe

MMM88
11-02-2006, 10:22 PM
School holidays plus zapping time lor.

brudder........wow...didnt knoe u so POWER 1 ...hehehehe:D :eek:

MMM88
11-02-2006, 10:26 PM

hmmmm.....why after March ???:confused: auspicious ar...

strukkies
11-02-2006, 11:06 PM
Me confirm NOT interested. So, don't PM me. :D

Bro CibLover,
May I know why u dun wanna taste PRC until after March?
Am rolling n pitching on barge here, so hungry for the PRC...LOL

shiok1968
12-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Me confirm NOT interested. So, don't PM me.
Me now dun wanna taste PRC until after March. Hehehe... why you so worried? The most she can do is just PM you. After all, you are in the top 3.:p

After March.:confused: I thought you will not taste PRC until after our trip which in in April.Kekekeke..............

Night Devil
12-02-2006, 10:53 AM
To all KL Brothers

Attention!!

Please must read this when you have time.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49979&page=2

This thing was happen in Singapore when customer sent their contact to this so call FL and her so call BF was expose all the sender HP no to everyone.
Just imagine if this HP no was send to reporter, newspaper or may be complain email by police or any related goverment department
Somemore the worse if the HP no is your daily use hp no, or under you company, or belong to your wife name(may be)

This just to remind all my good brother here that please be extra becareful when you try to contact with FL or send your HP no to them. Coz you will not know who actually are 'her' and what can she do with the no??

Really fuck this FL and her BF... they screw up people life here

weeys
12-02-2006, 12:44 PM
this thread should be delete.
why not ppl zap him, she/he post out the contact no. publicly.
if you are OKT, PRC or a person who want to help PRC.
you are doing a stupid thing:mad:

BLUESMAN
13-02-2006, 02:06 AM
brudder........wow...didnt knoe u so POWER 1 ...hehehehe:D :eek:

No lah bro...me good guy always. Where got so POWER like you think. That fella is PowerGuy...not me leh...kekekekeke.

yobymmas
13-02-2006, 05:42 AM
Sista.....wow..how to GUESS t LAST number.......n what is "KLang" hur ???:confused:
want to advertise ....must gif all BROs here ur vital statistic lah...like neh neh size........etc......:rolleyes:
me schoolboy ley...got discount ornot....RM20 can ????? if ok...pm me lor....hehehehe

if you start guessing from number 0 to 9, then u should get it on 2nd call. Get it?
Btw, Klang also dono ah? where you from?

CibLover
13-02-2006, 09:54 AM
Hehehe... why you so worried? The most she can do is just PM you. After all, you are in the top 3.
After March.:confused: I thought you will not taste PRC until after our trip which in in April.Kekekeke..............

KNN, dun spoil my name, hah!! Quoting my senior bro, Before meeting u guys, I neber fark one!!....hahaha.

Oh yeah, must change the statement to after April. My initial stmt was because I'll be in China in March, mah. So, have to lay off PRC for sometime. Too much of the same food will ruin the taste and appetite, mah....kekekeke. :cool:

DeKuip
13-02-2006, 10:38 AM
KNN, dun spoil my name, hah!! Quoting my senior bro, Before meeting u guys, I neber fark one!!....hahaha.
Oh yeah, must change the statement to after April. My initial stmt was because I'll be in China in March, mah. So, have to lay off PRC for sometime. Too much of the same food will ruin the taste and appetite, mah....kekekeke. :cool:

Actually is b4 we meet YOU we all never fuck! kekeke...

CibLover
13-02-2006, 11:11 AM
Actually is b4 we meet YOU we all never fuck! kekeke...

Eh!! GTM,

You say lidat, good, meh? Who quoted a statement like that first?
Wah!! Nowadays, all the NL in the KTVs' around KL you fark already, ah??? Now wanna venture to Taiping somemore? :p
Taiping got one Zoo, I know, lah!! U wanna be like bro KTL, ah? Go and screw the tigress, lah!...:D

shiok1968
13-02-2006, 11:13 AM

Oh yeah, must change the statement to after April. My initial stmt was because I'll be in China in March, mah. So, have to lay off PRC for sometime. Too much of the same food will ruin the taste and appetite, mah....kekekeke. :cool:Hahaha........ keeping reading GTM post and keep laughing,

Forgot you going to China. Like that pity those poor PRC when you go there. Like what the senior bros always say 'Yao Ah Ma Sang Kei'. Remember to slow down.:rolleyes:

CibLover
13-02-2006, 11:17 AM
...Like what the senior bros always say 'Yao Ah Ma Sang Kei'. Remember to slow down.:rolleyes:

Bro Shiok,

Me also got "Ah Ma Sang, one!!" Not like our TSH must fark everyday, one...kekekek. Have to recharge battery also....:p .

Err....anyone wanna meet for a short TCSS tonite? Wanna go down nearby to CBM's shop, lah. CBM, u'll be at ur shop around 6pm??

shiok1968
13-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Bro Shiok,

Me also got "Ah Ma Sang, one!!" Not like our TSH must fark everyday, one...kekekek. Have to recharge battery also....:p .

Err....anyone wanna meet for a short TCSS tonite? Wanna go down nearby to CBM's shop, lah. CBM, u'll be at ur shop around 6pm??2nite Valentine's eve. You mean you got no appointment with your CO.:)

CibLover
13-02-2006, 11:23 AM
Err...no , woh! Anyway, eve onli, mah. Must have date one, meh?
Anyway, you have ah? KNN, again ah? :(
Then, must look for CBM, loh. I think he dun have date, rite?...kekekeke.

shiok1968
13-02-2006, 11:27 AM
Err...no , woh! Anyway, eve onli, mah. Must have date one, meh?
Anyway, you have ah? KNN, again ah?
Then, must look for CBM, loh. I think he dun have date, rite?...kekekeke.Ooops.... did I say anything?:rolleyes:

Dun look down on CBM. It's not dun have, it's dun want bcos too many to choose so better dun offend all.:D

sin0033
07-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Real number! I just called at 10.45am, Saturday and answered by a chinese gal (sounds like PRC- she mentioned "Gong jia" or "normal price")

There's a similiar thread in WSG Malaysia- Kuala Lumpur

The number is indeed a valid number but as I don speak mandarin I could not communicate to her. Sad. Will try calling later in the day and speak cantonese. See if can set something up as I will be in KL end of this month.

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 10:55 AM
The number is indeed a valid number but as I don speak mandarin I could not communicate to her. Sad. Will try calling later in the day and speak cantonese. See if can set something up as I will be in KL end of this month.

No one saying the number not valid... just whether or not MIB trackking calls to and from the number...