PDA

View Full Version : Spa at Armada PJ

whiplash
05-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Stayed at the Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya last week. Was hoping to ONS or look for FL as it was Ladies night in the Merchant Pub ar Armada. There were a lot of OLD women (Grandmother Cat) that night. By 11 had enough to drink but little brother had no action. Went to the attached spa and asked to see avaliable girls. There were only 6 avaliable and last call for girls to room was at 11.30. Choose MU a local Chinese girl as the rest avaliable CMI.
In the room waited 15minutes and there was a ring. There she was, a very sweet looking girl who ask me to have a short shower. After she cleaned little brother we proceeded to action in bed. Very short BBBJ she capped I bonked her several positions. She said she just started work 2 weeks ago and does not seemed as experienced in BJ. After only 20 minutes of boonking and fake moans I shot my load. we showered and she left.

This is my first Field Report and I will try to improve writing skill.

Name:MU
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10
BBBJ: 2/10 (2 minutes or less)
FJ: 5/10
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10
Rate: RM200
RTF: No (will try others)

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Stayed at the Armada Hotel in Petaling Jaya last week. Was hoping to ONS or look for FL as it was Ladies night in the Merchant Pub ar Armada. There were a lot of OLD women (Grandmother Cat) that night. By 11 had enough to drink but little brother had no action. Went to the attached spa and asked to see avaliable girls. There were only 6 avaliable and last call for girls to room was at 11.30. Choose MU a local Chinese girl as the rest avaliable CMI.
In the room waited 15minutes and there was a ring. There she was, a very sweet looking girl who ask me to have a short shower. After she cleaned little brother we proceeded to action in bed. Very short BBBJ she capped I bonked her several positions. She said she just started work 2 weeks ago and does not seemed as experienced in BJ. After only 20 minutes of boonking and fake moans I shot my load. we showered and she left.

This is my first Field Report and I will try to improve writing skill.

Name:MU
Look: 7/10
BBBJ: 2/10 (2 minutes or less)
GFE: 5/10
Attitude: 6/10
Rate: RM200
RTF: No (will try others)

Armada gers usually have very good service... not very SYT look... but service is always been their forte. But you need to know the captain's well... just like any other HC... Just for your info :cool:

whiplash
05-03-2006, 02:03 PM
Yes, Senior bro KLCOOL.

I tried several Armada girls in the past and most gave good service. I remembered Chanel, ice and several others.

After learning my lesson some time back I now always choose the girls at the spa first. I made the mistake of asking for a girl from my room and got ....... left overs.

Ipoh Guy
05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
The previous time, I went there, I was greet by a SYT. I forgot her name. Like what bro KLKOOL mentioned, her service is good and the damages isn't high.
Bro KLKOOL, when is your next trip to that spa. We can go together. I will be in Ipoh and KL during my course of work.

padre
05-03-2006, 04:56 PM
Went to PJ for a business trip 2 weeks ago. Reached Armada Spa at 5:30pm. A lot of customers there already. Sit down and wait for girls parade. After 5 mins, the captain called out all the ladies and did a parade at the dining area. wow, not too bad, about 12 ladies came up. Quality are above average. Didnt choose any, cos I know there are more that were working. So sit, read newspaper and wait for second round. The ang pai there is Kitty, Chanel (No.2), Jeans and Blue. Wanted to try Blue, but she wasnt working that day. Anyway, went for Jeans. Take the number, get into the room and wait.
She was wearing black shirt, and black pant, very sexy.
She is from Ipoh, long hair, little over shoulder length. Beautiful eye, come with CFM look. Look like a cock teaser, and a "da jie da" (big sister in a gang). Make u want to fxxk her even more.
Strips to naked, proceed to shower, she did a fast washing and clean up my "general" and my foot. She smells good eventhough she has been working for a day.
Dry up, lay on bed, proceed with catbath, with finger nail tackling your skin. GOD DAMN, she knows how to seduce you with the eye looking at you while licking your nipples and body. from nipple, went all the way down to my didi area, pass by it, while tickling my ass. Then she went straight for my assxxxx, and lick it like she has been losing it for years. The feeling was really nice :D She also licked my foot, the whole foot, toe to toe, yucks ....... but the feeling is very weird, i tried that by other WL, but wasnt as shiok as this. After about a brief 5 mins with BJ and assrim, she capped me and went on top, ride me like riding a horse. she can really shake her ass to make sure your every move towards her hole is truly solid BANG. She is WILD, FAST AND SEDUCTIVE. she keeps on yelling "fxxk me, baby" in english. (i dont know why she wants to speak in english, not very sexy to me). We shifted to doggie style, then missionary, then she ride on me again. For a full 20mins, I couldnt come and was tired with the action. At the end, she suck it for me (with cap), and i shot my whole load into the cap which is in her mouth, and she finishing off the action with another strong suction.
After we were done, she said this "you were lucky i was tired already, otherwise, i will fxxk you even wilder than this."

here is the FR:

Looks: 7.5/10 (Not SYT type, but have the CFM look)
Boobs: 33B (Pinkish)
Figure: 33B-24-32
BBBJ: 8/10 (with suction)
AR: 8.5/10 (She digged real hard and deep)
Freching: Yes
FJ: 9/10 (she is really wild, can fuck like there is no tomorrow)
Moan: Fake
RTF: Yes, but i'll try Kitty first

BTW, kitty has killer legs and firm ass, damn, she was fully booked for that night.

I went back the very next day, and pick another girl, Chanel
if you like the my review, i'll tell u more about Chanel, another Ang pai.

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 09:53 PM
The previous time, I went there, I was greet by a SYT. I forgot her name. Like what bro KLKOOL mentioned, her service is good and the damages isn't high.
Bro KLKOOL, when is your next trip to that spa. We can go together. I will be in Ipoh and KL during my course of work.

Hi Bro... PM me ur Mobile and when U will be in town... sure we can meet up for some fun... cheers :D

KLKOOL
05-03-2006, 09:55 PM
Yes, Senior bro KLCOOL.

I tried several Armada girls in the past and most gave good service. I remembered Chanel, ice and several others.

After learning my lesson some time back I now always choose the girls at the spa first. I made the mistake of asking for a girl from my room and got ....... left overs.

Pai Seh... dun call me Senior Bro... sound like senior citizen... hehehe... U R right about choosing from the Spa... you mean in thiz case, u ask the ger to be sent up to your room ???

whiplash
06-03-2006, 11:13 PM
After an evening of no action and 2 jugs at the merchant pub I got to the spa quite late at about 11pm. At the spa MU was the first girl to be paraded. The following 4-5girls were CMI.
The last call to have girls sent to rooms is at 11.30pm and by 11pm there may not be that many girls left and also I did not want to wait. If you do not mind we can "cheong" next time I go KL.

DeKuip
07-03-2006, 09:09 AM
If you do not mind we can "cheong" next time I go KL.

Bro whiplash,

Even u dont come KL bro KLKOOL will cheong everyday oso.. :p

PS: Incase u dunno bro KLKOOL top the KL top 10 fuckers list, no 1 will ever overtake him liao.

ukcheong
07-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Bro whiplash,

Even u dont come KL bro KLKOOL will cheong everyday oso.. :p

PS: Incase u dunno bro KLKOOL top the KL top 10 fuckers list, no 1 will ever overtake him liao.

But like Oscars, got Best Picture and Best Foreign Picture. so bro KLKool is top KL fucker for Non-toilet category.

But dunno who's the top KL fucker for Toilet category ler? Bro Dekuip, you know ar? :confused:

I reply for you lar - LE KE HAI

icecubes0087
07-03-2006, 05:00 PM
mind to elabrolate more on kitty & channel? thinking of trying them

whiplash
07-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Tried Channel about a year ago. A bit bak bak (But not fat) face 7.5 and large boobs (by my standards). Good skill and service.

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 02:16 PM
After an evening of no action and 2 jugs at the merchant pub I got to the spa quite late at about 11pm. At the spa MU was the first girl to be paraded. The following 4-5girls were CMI.
The last call to have girls sent to rooms is at 11.30pm and by 11pm there may not be that many girls left and also I did not want to wait. If you do not mind we can "cheong" next time I go KL.

Bro... i understand all about last calls... u also merchant pub kaki??? I used to go there very often last time... but got sian... Next time u r in KL, just PM me :D

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 02:17 PM
But like Oscars, got Best Picture and Best Foreign Picture. so bro KLKool is top KL fucker for Non-toilet category.

But dunno who's the top KL fucker for Toilet category ler? Bro Dekuip, you know ar? :confused:

I reply for you lar - LE KE HAI

hahaha... bro UKC... I really beginning to like u leh... next time u join TCSS... drinks on me

shiok1968
08-03-2006, 02:38 PM
hahaha... bro UKC... I really beginning to like u leh... next time u join TCSS... drinks on meJoin the queue. I also starting to admire his style of writing.:D

surfer888
08-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Was there a couple of times last year but was unlucky that this thread was not active then. Had only so-so bonks there with gals recommended by the Captain. One bad experience there was with a gal who was so loose that I could hardly feel myself screwing. Serious... hard to believe but it was the 1st time in all my chionging years that I came across a gal so loose that there were hardly any gripping feelings on my didi.

I still remember...1st visit there....Was quite excited when I saw the Spa-type bathtub in the room. Thought there was somrthing special to be had. Later found out that everyone usually just pisses in there.

I usually stay at Hilton PJ across the highway from Armada. The Clark Hatch Spa there has really good and clean massages. Fantastic breakfast too.

Will definitely take your advice on Kitty and Chanel when I'm there again.

PS. Heard from Taxi Drivers that this place is safe from any raids as the owner is related to M'sian Royalty.

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 03:50 PM
Was there a couple of times last year but was unlucky that this thread was not active then. Had only so-so bonks there with gals recommended by the Captain. One bad experience there was with a gal who was so loose that I could hardly feel myself screwing. Serious... hard to believe but it was the 1st time in all my chionging years that I came across a gal so loose that there were hardly any gripping feelings on my didi.
Bro... the girl loose or ur did small :rolleyes: ... kidding ah... hehehe

I usually stay at Hilton PJ across the highway from Armada. The Clark Hatch Spa there has really good and clean massages. Fantastic breakfast too.

U really high class leh...

Will definitely take your advice on Kitty and Chanel when I'm there again.
Remember... one man's meat ; another's poison

PS. Heard from Taxi Drivers that this place is safe from any raids as the owner is related to M'sian Royalty.
DUn take everything u hear literally... although protected, sometimes... MIB also have to do their job one...

surfer888
08-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Bro... the girl loose or ur did small :rolleyes: ... kidding ah... hehehe

I really hope that the girl was loose and not because of my didi small... 1st time encountered in all my years of chionging.... really weird feeling... like balls also going in all the way.

U really high class leh...

No lah... company paying... also as a regular guest there, they give me free snacks and drinks from 11am to 11pm at the lounge.

Remember... one man's meat ; another's poison

No worries... I'll take it with a pinch of salt. I'm usually not very particular about girls as long as they are not hideous... service is still the key.

DUn take everything u hear literally... although protected, sometimes... MIB also have to do their job one...

Will take note... however, no preventive action can be done on my part as well.

Was also recommended to try Lisa de Inn nearby but I could not find my way there.

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 04:04 PM
:rolleyes: I really hope that the girl was loose and not because of my didi small... 1st time encountered in all my years of chionging.... really weird feeling... like balls also going in all the way.
Wow... this one can be considered special service worrr...

No worries... I'll take it with a pinch of salt. I'm usually not very particular about girls as long as they are not hideous... service is still the key.
If service is key, u should make a visit to Sunshine with me.. :D

Was also recommended to try Lisa de Inn nearby but I could not find my way there

To me... Crystal Crown better than LDI...

surfer888
08-03-2006, 04:38 PM
:rolleyes:

Hahaha... very rarely offered worldwide. Lucky she did not charge me extra for that.

Have not heard of Sunshine... will take up your offer to go together when I'm there. Rarely nowadays as I'm mostly between China and Australia now... but will keep this in mind.

To me... Crystal Crown better than LDI...

Heard that it was ok but place was getting quite run down.

May also want to give Bangsar or Zouk a try next time for ONS.

ukcheong
08-03-2006, 04:46 PM

It's call the "Perigi Ball-sucking" skill. Not many WLs know.... only a handful in the world and you were one of the "lucky" ones :p

This one day, I must follow bro KLKool hehe

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Have not heard of Sunshine... will take up your offer to go together when I'm there. Rarely nowadays as I'm mostly between China and Australia now... but will keep this in mind.

I always heard bro CibLover (he will go SS at least 3 times a week) talking abt 'stick to the wall' service in Sunshine, but last 2 times he went there he changed it to 'stick to the ceiling' service...

I oso wonder what he means.. bro ukcheong, wanna go wiv me discover this place boh?

DeKuip
08-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Ma Hai.. double posting.

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 06:46 PM

U r always welcum.... and will cum well at SS... hehehe

ukcheong
08-03-2006, 08:49 PM
ok bros KLKool an Dekuip, when I ready to go SS, I'll PM you and see whether you sifus can be there to get me a good time. u know lar.. me not multi-billionaire like you two so cannot cheong every day hehehe.... so gotta recharge first :p

DeKuip
19-04-2006, 09:09 AM
some breaking news today... finally i chosed a ger in Armada HC.

Went to Armada HC with (who else?) bro CBM, KLKOOL and CibLover yest. This time very unusual i chosed a ger coz me being a newbies sked kena fark by the KL Top 3 farkers... they like to say: 'Ma Hai, always follow us to HC but u never fark... u info's collector arr?' Like that this time i have to fark loh. :p

The 3 Top KL Farkers did chosed a ger too, i let them with they FR... here is my short FR:

Ger Type: Nasi Lemak
Name: Girl
No: 55
Face: 6/10
Boobs: B Cup
Catbath: 3/10
BJ: 3/10
GFE: 4/10
RTF: No

Negative point: I dont like the PVC bed.

It was my 1st time to Armada HC, the captain is very frenly coz he is (who else again?) bro KLKOOL's good fren.. the enviroment inside is consider ok.

Thanks bro CBM, KLKOOL and CibLover to allowed me learn from urs. :D

CibLover
19-04-2006, 09:29 AM
some breaking news today... finally i chosed a ger in Armada HC.......

The first part of the FR is somewhat true. Our GTM is NOT known to prefer or frequent HCs. Whenever, we wanna go HCs, he will prefer to go home. Therefore, was really surprised of his enthusiasm yesterday. So eager and impatient to fark a NL in the HCs, leh!!?? Hmmm.....can anyone explain on this sudden urge by GTM?..kekekeke.

Then, after his session last night, he was seriously contemplating of trying another NL for the second session. However, decided otherwise as it was already quite late.

Then, he was getting us to agree to bring him to SS next week. No NL also can!!!?? WTF?? Hmmm....???!!! :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 09:32 AM
Bugger... first time our GTM post first worr... anyway... the ger I chose was no. 3... yen yen...

Looks - Girl Next Door - 6.5/10 (I like it... cute..)
Boobs - Small... but hey.. I am not a boobs man... probably a B-cup
Body - Got meat lorrr. but not fat... what we call Yau Sui (7/10)
GFE/Chemistry - 6/10
Catbath - Yes ... with slight AR...
BJ - Had to work very hard... cos i drink too much Chinese Tea... bladder full liao.. 6.5/10
FJ - 7/10 ....
RTF : Yes

Others... negatives... Bed... KY... Pros... Can Paint.. Given RTF... I m sure can do more and have better feel

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 09:33 AM
So should I post the Captains Recommendations off the menu... ??? CBL... GTM ???

CibLover
19-04-2006, 09:49 AM
So should I post the Captains Recommendations off the menu... ??? CBL... GTM ???

Bro,

I think better not. Why make it easy for the secret collectors here? If not, our GTM will have to 'la kopi" next time...hahahah.

Bruce.J
19-04-2006, 10:28 AM
what ..GTM post FR??..... his virgin FR man..

GTM chose ger and fark the ger??:eek:
wah lan.. like this cow can climb tree , elephant can fly. :rolleyes:

i thought he only let ger choose him and fark him only...

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Ok... CBL... Noted... we also dun wanna have any more loose pussy's eh .. hehehe

DeKuip
19-04-2006, 10:45 AM
The first part of the FR is somewhat true. Our GTM is NOT known to prefer or frequent HCs. Whenever, we wanna go HCs, he will prefer to go home. Therefore, was really surprised of his enthusiasm yesterday. So eager and impatient to fark a NL in the HCs, leh!!?? Hmmm.....can anyone explain on this sudden urge by GTM?..kekekeke.

World Cup coming soon mah... then no time to fark so now need to fark in advance. Oh, sorry u never experience this kind of feeling b4 coz ur country never make it into the final. :p

DeKuip
19-04-2006, 10:48 AM
what ..GTM post FR??..... his virgin FR man..

GTM chose ger and fark the ger??
wah lan.. like this cow can climb tree , elephant can fly. :rolleyes:

i thought he only let ger choose him and fark him only...

Bro... u should go with us yest... then only u will know what is 'water snake' :p

The gers in Armada are not bad.. quite pretty and somemore almost all of them got 'water snake' bodyship... but once come to service, no garantee loh.

Bruce.J
19-04-2006, 11:06 AM
damn man.. i off yesterday la... u never "chio" me go...

now only tell me got plenty of water snake ... :(

World Cup only mar... u can go fark during half time break la.... GTM BOLEH!!!!

CibLover
19-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Trust only our GTM can come up with such excuses. Or maybe he can control his "balls" so as not to produce any sperms during the World Cup.
Never participating in the WC is never a catastrophe; what not with our M'sian soccer standard. However, participating regularly and never winning is ...err....dissapointing, hoh?? :rolleyes:

ukcheong
19-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Then, he was getting us to agree to bring him to SS next week. No NL also can!!!?? WTF?? Hmmm....???!!! :rolleyes:

Mon I asked him going to deboss, he replied grumpily DUNWAN. Said No Mood.

Hmm.. now acting out of his character.

I think his NL fly his aeroplane lar..... so now he's full of steam which gets converted to horniness and so he wanna go and fark around to release some frustation. :p

Now I think you bring him to Kowloon, he'll sapu the MILF there also lar...

Buchikong
19-04-2006, 02:53 PM
After reading this thread from the lao chiao, decided to test the ang pai. Only managed to bonk Jean and MU. Kitty never seem to turn up to work each time I called or visit, while Chanel was not my type eventhough her FR was excellent.

Jean was in her late twenties. Not a stunner but since her FR was good, I decide to give her a try. Asked for the straight fark, no massage cos no great feeling for TCSS and raba raba. She saw me in my robes and she said there is no need to wash. I was lying naked on my back while she did the CB. I was told to go doggie on my four legs and she started the CB and end up doing the AR like a good old faithful bitch on her four legs. Wa lau eh, sipehsong. Before you know, she glided in between my legs and was doing the BBBJ, thrusting like a piston! The FJ was SOP. She was rather mechanical and do things in a rush, no GF feeling leh .

Here is the FR on Jean:
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not SYT type, but have the CFM look)
Boobs: 33B
Figure: 33B-24-32 complexion not so fair
BBBJ: 8/10 (piston action)
AR: 8.5/10 (like your bitch)
Frenching: No
FJ: 7/10 (quite loose or my dick is small)
Moan: Fake and no GF feeling
RTF: No, unless no other angpai around

Telephone to book MU before arrival as she is very angpai. She is around twenties, with fair complexion and soft spoken. Her smile was so sweet that it will melt you away. KNN, I had this feeling I will be farking my dream girl! We both embrace and raba raba before she led me by my hand to the bathroom to wash. I know she wanted to put KY and asked me to lie on the bed while she washes. The CB was so gentle , intermitting with BBBJ and AR for three rounds, while her hands were working around my body all the same time. The feeling was so intimate and she asked me to go for the full package (RM248) which I readily agree. What followed was another round of CB, BBBJ and AR. Oooh… She doesn’t allow frenching and politely rejected me fingering her pussy. Pussy hari was black and thick. i suggested that she trim her hair whick she said she will. Her pussy is not so tight but her fake moans, twitching and wriggling make up for it. It’s like farking a Japanese porn star. We started with missionary, goddess sitting on her lotus, bedside bending the cane and ended up with the old man pushing the cart. KNN, I blew my load into her when she was kept thrusting her bums saying aloud she is coming!
After the wash, she embraced and kissed me on the cheek and naturally asked me to visit her soon, saying she had an orgasm and a great time. Some strong selling indeed!!

Here is the FR on MU:
Looks: 9/10 (SYT type and her smile kills )
Boobs: 32B
Figure: 32B-24-33 complexion fair but not so smooth feeling
BBBJ: 8/10 ( dick swirling around in her mouth )
AR: 6/10
Frenching: No
FJ: 8/10 (quite loose but GF feeling make up)
Moan:Good fake with GF feeling
RTF: YES.. YES

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Bro Buchikong ... nice FRs... u from Klang??? Try and join us for our upcoming TCSS... cheers

Buchikong
19-04-2006, 04:00 PM
Bro Buchikong ... nice FRs... u from Klang??? Try and join us for our upcoming TCSS... cheers

Yes Bro KLKOOL, I am from Klang. Where can I find the thread for the coming TCSS?

CibLover
19-04-2006, 04:09 PM
Another bro from Klang. Welcum, welcum.

Bro, look up the Combined KL Gathering & TCSS thread. Register your nick in the list for the upcoming gathering. Then, PM your mobile to bro KLKool, Dekuip or myself. We'll sms you the location on the day itself.

Look up here:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44641

Cheers.

KLKOOL
19-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Yes Bro KLKOOL, I am from Klang. Where can I find the thread for the coming TCSS?
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=44641&page=142

Cheers bro and hope to see you...

master1521
19-04-2006, 04:39 PM

welcome another brother from klang..:D

DeKuip
19-04-2006, 06:47 PM
welcome another brother from klang..:D

Shit.. bro Master is here. Shall ask Armada ban big cock person. :p

Burns888
20-04-2006, 02:05 AM
some breaking news today... finally i chosed a ger in Armada HC.

Went to Armada HC with (who else?) bro CBM, KLKOOL and CibLover yest. This time very unusual i chosed a ger coz me being a newbies sked kena fark by the KL Top 3 farkers... they like to say: 'Ma Hai, always follow us to HC but u never fark... u info's collector arr?' Like that this time i have to fark loh.

It was my 1st time to Armada HC, the captain is very frenly coz he is (who else again?) bro KLKOOL's good fren.. the enviroment inside is consider ok.

Bro !!!! U no more 'virgin' alreay hoh !!!! Hahahaha !!!!:D

DeKuip
20-04-2006, 09:14 AM
Bro !!!! U no more 'virgin' alreay hoh !!!! Hahahaha !!!!:D

I told u i gonna lose it that day but u still wanna aero me hor... no good lah! :p

TD0620G
20-04-2006, 12:38 PM
where is your fr on no. 73? :D

Pricky_Balls
26-04-2006, 05:27 PM
First trip to PJ area and went Armada on monday night, staying at Hilton.

MY FR on 77(Stella)

Not a stunner, got frackles on face. I decide to give her a try since not much choice. Asked for the 30min session, and when she came in proceed to shower. After shower start CB, not much feeling. Not sure if she trying to AR or just flicking her tongue on my balls. BBBJ was rather mechanical and only at the head section, no GF feeling. Maybe my first time there.

Here is the FR on 77:
Looks: some frackles on face.
Boobs: pink nips, B cup i think
Figure: ok lah
BBBJ: head section only without much suction.
AR: not sure whether AR or balls flicking ... not much feel
Frenching: Never try
FJ: quite loose or my dick is small, ask how u wan it to be done
Moan: No hear
RTF: No, will try others if got chance.

Up me if u like my FR.
Thanks.

DRYDUST
27-04-2006, 09:07 AM
First trip to PJ area and went Armada on monday night, staying at Hilton.
Up me if u like my FR.
Thanks.

bro..Hilton no SPA?

Pricky_Balls
27-04-2006, 06:53 PM
bro..Hilton no SPA?

Have SPA, but i read in one of the previous post that it is clean massage only. So with that i went over to Armada...:D

DRYDUST
28-04-2006, 10:01 AM
Have SPA, but i read in one of the previous post that it is clean massage only. So with that i went over to Armada...:D

read only? hmm...if u r stayin there why not just go there hav a glass of chinese tea & check it out... anyway if u happen to stay at hilton again, then i'll suggest pj d inn...& if u would like some cheap beer with some actions...then of coz strawberry:D (both also walking distance leh)

KLKOOL
28-04-2006, 12:01 PM
, then i'll suggest pj d inn...& if u would like some cheap beer with some actions...then of coz strawberry:D (both also walking distance leh)

Wah liao... like that also can meh... maybe u wanna add Strawberry into the KL for Newbies thread :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
28-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Wah liao... like that also can meh... maybe u wanna add Strawberry into the KL for Newbies thread :rolleyes:

tiu...y every time i talk strawberry u come & kacau leh...u the owner of the other farm next to it isit?:p ... kekekke

KLKOOL
28-04-2006, 12:18 PM
tiu...y every time i talk strawberry u come & kacau leh...u the owner of the other farm next to it isit?:p ... kekekke

Bugger... If I own strawberry... I sure gif u free entrance one... as part of employee benenfit to the WL's :rolleyes:

DRYDUST
28-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Bugger... If I own strawberry... I sure gif u free entrance one... as part of employee benenfit to the WL's :rolleyes:

jin-jin? aiya last time myself & SSH also no need to pay wor:p

DeKuip
29-04-2006, 05:25 PM
This Armada HC seldom got update leh... i still wanna got back but really depends on TSH and YSH... the two masters of KL HC's. :D

Pricky_Balls
30-04-2006, 12:11 AM
read only? hmm...if u r stayin there why not just go there hav a glass of chinese tea & check it out... anyway if u happen to stay at hilton again, then i'll suggest pj d inn...& if u would like some cheap beer with some actions...then of coz strawberry:D (both also walking distance leh)

You mean PJ Hilton Spa got action? Really did not try as its my 1st stay there...

PJ d inn is where? Its most unlikely that i can stay elsewhere as hilton is my corporate hotel... Seldom got chance to go m'sia for business trip also nowadays

Went to Club de marco(beside reneissance hotel) on thurs nite, environment not too bad but very ex if ask for company...

mbz777
30-04-2006, 01:52 AM
Hi bro,

PJ Hilton no action 1 lah...if u r vy rich with lots of gold chains then can try to get ONS at uncle chillies lah. many malay gers and lonely old ladies hanging around the bar. good retro music fr the band tho... pj de inn is just across the road fr hilton, at the row of shops behind KFC, but if u dont mind taking a cab better go to their branch bout 10mins drive away that is Lisa De Inn....a few gud happening gers who moved there from NPC hotel, not too many syts tho...mostly late 20s & early 30s gers. check it out lah. hv fun.

DRYDUST
30-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Hi bro,

PJ Hilton no action 1 lah...if u r vy rich with lots of gold chains then can try to get ONS at uncle chillies lah. many malay gers and lonely old ladies hanging around the bar. good retro music fr the band tho... pj de inn is just across the road fr hilton, at the row of shops behind KFC, but if u dont mind taking a cab better go to their branch bout 10mins drive away that is Lisa De Inn....a few gud happening gers who moved there from NPC hotel, not too many syts tho...mostly late 20s & early 30s gers. check it out lah. hv fun.

bro P_B, i dont know Hilton got action or not, but since u r stayin there no harm go to hav a look mah...anyway sorry for the misleading info & i think bro mbz answered your question.

mbz...u wanna kena from our master ah? the info above should let him know long long time ago :D lei jee mou??

kiddy_tub
03-05-2006, 11:18 PM
PJ Hilton don't offer full service type. Mostly mature ladies. If you want a good clean massage, you can ask for Zhang (Gorilla size tomboy) - strictly no hanky panky, but damn good massage

If you want a good massage with HJ, you can ask for Pearl.

But note: the massage will set u back by RM$157 & the extra at RM$100.

mbz777
04-05-2006, 02:57 AM
mbz...u wanna kena from our master ah? the info above should let him know long long time ago :D lei jee mou??

aisayman, sori lah. i jz join this forum's brotherhood mah... i didnt know u all nvr go to pj hilton. i used to go to the fun pub to pick up malay gers but nowadays vy difficult coz they all go 4 guys in beamers and merc. summore 1 to bonk must check into pj hilton damn shiong lah...the rooms rack rates i think at least more than RM300....+ drinks + supper i think hv to spend bout RM400-500 on 1 bonk!! can do 2-3 bonks in HC liao....so better dont waste time trying to pick up ONS oredi. afternoon bonking session on tmrw? i free frm 2-5pm leh....sms me ya?

DRYDUST
04-05-2006, 10:20 AM
afternoon bonking session on tmrw? i free frm 2-5pm leh....sms me ya?

will let u know bro...no pro.:)

shiok1968
04-05-2006, 10:43 AM
will let u know bro...no pro.:)Bro, maybe you might want to consider going to SDP for a look see. Got new stock and two of them damn delicious.:cool:

DRYDUST
04-05-2006, 11:12 AM
Bro, maybe you might want to consider going to SDP for a look see. Got new stock and two of them damn delicious.:cool:

u wanna share the same vip room with me ah?:p ... i choose to bonk at the tub 1 wor...ekekeke

shiok1968
04-05-2006, 11:17 AM
u wanna share the same vip room with me ah?:p ... i choose to bonk at the tub 1 wor...ekekekeVIP exp leh!!! Cannot afford.

Bonk in the tub??? Like that got wear sarong or not??:rolleyes:

mbz777
04-05-2006, 11:25 AM
wah lau eh, can tell whch ger ah? i read the 1 futaba took was the best eh? wats her no? i pm u my hp u sms me ok? bro DD, in fact i hv to send sumthg to KLCC after 2pm so vy near SDP. wanna go? wats the damage like for prc?

shiok1968
04-05-2006, 11:40 AM
wah lau eh, can tell whch ger ah? i read the 1 futaba took was the best eh? wats her no? i pm u my hp u sms me ok? bro DD, in fact i hv to send sumthg to KLCC after 2pm so vy near SDP. wanna go? wats the damage like for prc?Damage there is RM208. As for that girl, I think today and tmr, you no chance unless you want to join the queue. If not wrong, this aft already booked by YSH and dun know how many more bros queuing behind.:p

ukcheong
04-05-2006, 12:08 PM
As for that girl, I think today and tmr, you no chance unless you want to join the queue. If not wrong, this aft already booked by YSH and dun know how many more bros queuing behind

you forgot to mention tomolo book by you ler.

KLKOOL
04-05-2006, 12:16 PM
you forgot to mention tomolo book by you ler.

Y u talk so much??? U were there meh...??? u kena bombarded by our artillery division dun complain huh...

BTW..YSH..SSH.. this one Armada thread... talk about SDP... last night should have unload... sperm attck brain liao :rolleyes:

shiok1968
04-05-2006, 12:31 PM
Y u talk so much??? U were there meh...??? u kena bombarded by our artillery division dun complain huh...

BTW..YSH..SSH.. this one Armada thread... talk about SDP... last night should have unload... sperm attck brain liao :rolleyes:Actually YSH never talk in this thread. Only me and DD. Paiseh... must be sperm attack brain. Forgot this one different thread.:p

KLKOOL
08-06-2006, 03:56 PM
Are the 3 ang pai's still there. One of my friend chose 10, Candy I think and was full of praises for her. Sori bro KLKOOL, I should've contacted u earlier, U could hv come along.

Good FR... 3 postings in 3 years plus .. where the hell have u been :confused:

KLKOOL
08-06-2006, 04:16 PM
:o I was laying low lah bro. Married ones should know..with the CO and little soldiers..where got the time and bullets to cheong but the good thing "or bad" is I am back to the scene.

Lolz ... ok lorr... but comeout and TCSS once in a while can mah :rolleyes:

shaggerific
08-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Good FR... 3 postings in 3 years plus .. where the hell have u been :confused:

Wah Bro Kool, why you always like to pick on the bros who only do few posting despite joining a long time ago? I remember I also kena taro by you when I first submitted a post... :p

CibLover
08-06-2006, 04:33 PM
.. I remember I also kena taro by you when I first submitted a post...

I think you bonk too much, liao. What is the siprit here? Sharing, sharing leh. If you join and never share with others but only read......so, you're contributing?? :rolleyes:

Futaba
08-06-2006, 10:20 PM
wah lau eh, can tell whch ger ah? i read the 1 futaba took was the best eh? wats her no? i pm u my hp u sms me ok? bro DD, in fact i hv to send sumthg to KLCC after 2pm so vy near SDP. wanna go? wats the damage like for prc?

Bro mbz77, if u r looking 4 the no jz check out my fr in the SDP thread.

KLKOOL
09-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Wah Bro Kool, why you always like to pick on the bros who only do few posting despite joining a long time ago? I remember I also kena taro by you when I first submitted a post... :p

Young Padwan ... it is for ur own good ,,, :p Now meet up wif us fun or not .... ???

shaggerific
09-06-2006, 03:26 PM
Young Padwan ... it is for ur own good ,,, :p Now meet up wif us fun or not .... ???

That one I never complained lar... :D
So finalized the plans for Saturday oredi or not?

skycaptain
11-06-2006, 12:25 PM
hi all,

First time visit to Armada.

Also my first time posting FR.

Choosen this girl no3, think she is called yen yen. kl girl

During parade she looks so cool, but only her look can make it so boh bien hav to take her as i only prefer fair skin...Once she went in room, straight away we had a good chat. feeling start to build up. somemore also play in bathroom. Just to cut the story short, the best moment during the ocassion was when doing missionary her moaning was like first time farking, somemore she has a small mouth, look like girl next door! next she will adjust her butt while doing doggy...so gd attitude. On top of that, highly recommended is for those bro who like doing doggy. tis bitch has a nice nice bum with hour glass body.

she told tt only starts work since 4pm. n complain during world cup season not much customer... well, she might get tighter during low season:)

Looks: fair skin, nice small mouth
Boobs: small boobs, a cup i think
Figure: hour glass with nice bum
BBBJ: head section only with some suction.
AR: SOP
Frenching: Never try
FJ: willing to try new stunts and suits ur fantasy
Moan: like first time farking
RTF: yes if no other better looking girls avail
attitude: good, can talk dirty and share experience

if u like my recommendation n same taste like me let me know :)

KL_boy
11-06-2006, 09:14 PM
Eh...Why call people bitch lar..:o
Anyway..GOod FR.

KLKOOL
12-06-2006, 03:50 AM
Ya ... not nice calling ppl bitch... unless u fantasize abt farking one :rolleyes: ... Yen Yen I tried b4... Service is OK and she is a sweet girl... but just an OK bonk...

kiddy_tub
15-06-2006, 01:57 AM
Staying in Armada & had the opportunity to check out the spa at Armada. Reached the place at almost 11 pm on a Wednesday night. There were about 10 guys sitting around the lounge area (waiting for action?). Most of the ladies that night were already in action & I was only shown 3 ladies: one local, one PRC & an Indian. The Indian had nice cleavage, but she wasn't my type. The other 2 were nothing to shout about.

I was contemplating to give up & go back to my room when No 20 (Olive) walked up to the counter after finishing the session. I could sense the whole room eyeing her, when she walked into the lounge, but I was the fastest to signal to the Captain & Bingo .... she was mine heh heh heh!

Her English was pretty good & has good service/attitude. Dressed in a bikini top, G-string & see thru miniskirt. :p Can't wait to peel her.

We started with a topless massage session which included a pretty good pressure massage & sensual message with oil. This was then followup with a shower together, where I was very tempted to thrust her there in the shower.

back in bed, we kissed & licked each other like 2 dogs in heat. She did a pretty decent BBBJ before capping me & riding me. Wow, her boobs were a great sight.

Finished off in doggie style.

Looks: Looks like Sandy Lum
Boobs: 34D natural.
Figure: tanned & muscular
BBBJ: about 5 mins of ball licking & BBBJ
AR: None
Frenching: like kissing gf.
FJ: 7/10 - she has pretty good vaginal muscle control
Moan: like first time farking
RTF: Yes, but will try other Big boob ladies.

Any other recommendations?

KL_boy
15-06-2006, 02:51 AM
Muahahah..We were there watching footie just now..Wonder which one is u..

DeKuip
15-06-2006, 11:14 AM

Ma Hai! I tot u said u wanna screw? After i have left with Bruce u never screw oso?

shaggerific
15-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Ma Hai! I tot u said u wanna screw? After i have left with Bruce u never screw oso?

That sotong where got go HC to screw one? Go HC to eat free food only!!! :p

KLKOOL
16-06-2006, 10:42 AM

After the match... most of the girls went home liao ... :o wait too long leh ... KNS ... :p

kiddy_tub
17-06-2006, 12:35 AM

Sorry mate, I was there the night before ... you've got any recommendation for me? Got a fetish for tall, fair skin & big boobies .... heh heh heh.

PM me your recommendation. Will be at Armada for many more nights .... but probably back from office in the wee morning hours only.

shaggerific
17-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Will be at Armada for many more nights .... but probably back from office in the wee morning hours only.

Bro, last call at Armada is 11.30pm. The other day when Bro Sotong (aka KL_Boy) was there also, he took his own sweet time and ended up with only 3 girls left to choose from at 11.15pm coz all the rest chow already.

yslguy
19-06-2006, 06:45 AM
I think free food is side order 4 sotong only. Football match n Parade is the main attracktion

DeKuip
19-06-2006, 10:57 AM
I think free food is side order 4 sotong only. Football match n Parade is the main attracktion

U ARE WRONG! :p

subangboy
21-06-2006, 02:13 AM
I thought I'd share some experience in Armada that differs abit from the main topic.

Went there after work about a year ago (too long I know). I was in the lounge, hanging out waiting for the captain to roll out the girls. Anyway before I know it, there's a couple of blokes who walked in, then started asking for IC and I thought WTF.

As usual, I didnt bring any sort of documents with me just some cash enough for bonking. So told the MIB that I didnt have it with me, asked me to hang out. They collected IC from everyone else and made a copy of all the ICs there, not too sure for what reason.

After a while, they left and I LEFT. Havent been back since, phobia man .

pomrakthai
21-06-2006, 10:22 AM
I thought I'd share some experience in Armada that differs abit from the main topic.

Went there after work about a year ago (too long I know). I was in the lounge, hanging out waiting for the captain to roll out the girls. Anyway before I know it, there's a couple of blokes who walked in, then started asking for IC and I thought WTF.

As usual, I didnt bring any sort of documents with me just some cash enough for bonking. So told the MIB that I didnt have it with me, asked me to hang out. They collected IC from everyone else and made a copy of all the ICs there, not too sure for what reason.

After a while, they left and I LEFT. Havent been back since, phobia man .

Wow Wee...even our beloved mata-mata are venturing into "data mining" biz! They might be selling the data collected and IC prints to Ah Long's:eek: You were lucky that you didn't give your IC for photo-stating, otherwise you might receive "special deals" from the mata-mata and associates.

As far as I know those mata-mata have the legal rights to detain your IC's but photostating them is a novelty to me....why do they want to do that??

DeKuip
24-06-2006, 02:39 AM
Armada 1.5 week ago:

I went there with realm broz KLKOOL, CibLover, Bruce, KL Boy, shaggerific and Night Devil. I took a NL and here is my report.

No 73
Name: Jasmine
Race: Malay

Look: 7+
Bodyship: 7+
Boob: Just nice

Catbath: 5.5
Fingering: Not allow
BJ: 7
FJ: 6
Frenching: I dont want

GFE: normal but she likes to talk.
Damage: RM198
RTF: Maybe

+ points: She is a classy ger, she has the correct parfum that really suit her.
- points: She has worked in UK and Australia b4 but she denied has served ang moh.

TD0620G
24-06-2006, 03:45 AM
someone say 2 mth never fuck woh... :rolleyes:

DeKuip
24-06-2006, 05:26 PM
someone say 2 mth never fuck woh... :rolleyes:

Ma Hai CBM, remember this NL was intro to me by u more than 2 months ago!! I said 2 months really 2 months lah!! I wont think u can tahan even for 2 hours without screw!! hahaha..

DeKuip
24-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Ma Hai... talk abt NL becomes double posting liao. :p

KLKOOL
25-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Ma Hai... talk abt NL becomes double posting liao. :p

So this week awaiting your command to recce horr ... :rolleyes:

yslguy
26-06-2006, 12:25 AM
Glad to see more and more FR on Armada PJ .. Bro Dekuip heard that u fasting during world cup .. only applies for 1st round ah?

DeKuip
26-06-2006, 02:20 AM
Glad to see more and more FR on Armada PJ .. Bro Dekuip heard that u fasting during world cup .. only applies for 1st round ah?

Bro, what to do?? When watch wc matches without release i sked will kena heart attack loh. :p

powerguy
26-06-2006, 02:56 PM
wah wah... change venue liao?

anyway saturday got called from warmnite... ask me to join in but i was with someone... coz cannot... somemore that morning just release a shoot... sorry la...!

KLKOOL
27-06-2006, 01:38 AM
somemore that morning just release a shoot... sorry la...!

U Nowadays a lot of commando mission horr... :p

powerguy
27-06-2006, 10:37 AM
U Nowadays a lot of commando mission horr... :p

my mission is called sniper mission coz silent yet accurate!... u & others that called commando mission... kakakakakaa

dc8888
27-06-2006, 09:03 PM
After the double happiness in SR i decided to check out armada...
went there quite early at 12 pm... no poeple there.. thought can finished my last mission and get back home early..
so too early no ah moi yet.. i sauna.. makan and watch t.v till about 1pm.. then i asked for 73.. jasmine as FR before suggested quite good.
went into the room.. very nice room with jacuzzi..,
so she clean me up sop.
i opt for the massage cause i am very tired.. thought really can get good relief. BUT.. she can only massage with 3 fingers leh... so no need for her to massage odi.. but when she sit on you with her nice soft skin you will get an instant hard on. very nice tone body, she claimed to exercise a lot.. firm abdomen.. nice round butt. breast o.klah ...maybe because exercise too much it became very hard...
bj is the best part of the whole session... this girl can really suck.. pop ,pop, pop, pop, there she goes ,can unclot any drain...even toilet bowl.
fj, standard .. nothing to shout about.. but the perfume smell good when you do missionary.. when you do doggie.. ah.. she knew how adjust her butt... very important or else you will be having a hard time trying to xxxx

age 25
face 6/10
breast 6/10 i am a breast man..
butt 10/10... nice butt , no pain when you do doggie.. nice and round . got pork pork pork sound if you push it hard.
ar: nil
finger : no
french: no
rtf: yes, without the three finger massage...

yslguy
27-06-2006, 10:32 PM
Pork pork pork .. now I discover a new way to love pork ..
Before this I only know how to eat pork .. char siew, siew yuk, chu yuk fan .. chu chap chuk ... bla bla bla...

Now I discovered way to listen to pork .. and I loved it more that eating .. haha :-p

warmnites
28-06-2006, 12:42 AM
Pork pork pork .. now I discover a new way to love pork ..
Before this I only know how to eat pork .. char siew, siew yuk, chu yuk fan .. chu chap chuk ... bla bla bla...

Now I discovered way to listen to pork .. and I loved it more that eating .. haha :-p

wah me read his posting also jialat liau! after reach there not like that sure feel sad lor.... :(

datatrvlr77
28-07-2009, 12:47 PM
Halloo guys. . i am going to kl again next week.. early august .. i will be staying in Armada.. anyone can info me which is the best pick in ARMADA SPA?

marxist666
30-07-2009, 10:35 PM
KL i'm cumming. :cool: staying at armada. any contact? thanks bros.

warmnites
31-07-2009, 08:44 AM
KL i'm cumming. :cool: staying at armada. any contact? thanks bros.

where are u cumming from?
pj area have a few zones
some action opposite armada as well...:D

globerunner
31-07-2009, 11:10 AM
where are u cumming from?
pj area have a few zones
some action opposite armada as well...:D

opposite armada? u mean the one on the other side of the highway issit?

care to elaborate?

cheers

datatrvlr77
31-07-2009, 12:39 PM
can give more info bro? we would like to know.. inclusive the damage..

dathinman
01-08-2009, 01:18 AM
opposite armada? u mean the one on the other side of the highway issit?

care to elaborate?

cheers

That should be PJ de Inn.

Further up the road from Armada Hotel is Crystal Crown.

At Rothmans Roundabout you have Lisa de Inn.

warmnites
01-08-2009, 05:08 PM
That should be PJ de Inn.

Further up the road from Armada Hotel is Crystal Crown.

At Rothmans Roundabout you have Lisa de Inn.

Yes the Famouse INN sisters hahahaha :D

didiluvtit
12-08-2009, 10:51 PM
after my encounter with the SYT pinoy in KK i wanted to compare the service with my lovely pussy Jane. so i went to Armada last week.

take bath in the nude (one of the reason why i like armada very much) then lepak at the lounge, checking the gurls passing in front me + during other cheongster mirroring them. cannot see Jane around.

finally askd the OKT, he said Jane no more work oredi (I then learned from MMS that she's retired and getting married). OKT said there's a few NL same quality as Jane. so i request for mirroring.

about 10 girls then line up for me, mira is there, diamond, etc etc , all i passed because i've 'test droive' them before OR the face/body not meeting my criteria. until OKT introduced 108 Haze. I made my choice oredi. reading her FR i told myself i must try her.

went to the room, not long then came Haze. She's a bit old look but still manis. the voice manja, call me abang, syiok man. she strip.. wow no wonder the FR almost all give good rating. Haze has pear-like shape with smooth skin. and the boobs are round and firm.. and the nipples..ahh the nipples.. the moment i saw the nipples i feel like sucking them. her body is similar like Jane's body - petite, pear-like and big (but not huge) boob.

she washed me like a mother bathing her baby. looking at her body and her nipples...ahh the nipples.. my flag pole oredi 'negaraku'.

she start from the back giving me a catbath - a thorough one. geli, syok, stim semua ada. then turn to front. she lick my balls like a school girl licking the lollipop. my batang really2 keras i tell you. then she gave me the BBBJ. slow and deep to the base. and while she's busy with my pole i squeezed her soft yet firm tetek. and also play with the nipples ... ahh the nipples.. i just couldn't forget it.

she capped me while saying ' kerasnya bang'. she rode me cowgirl as she suap her tetek and her nipples ... ahh.. the nipples.. for my mouth to suck.
then we change to missionary, i wanted to DATY but cannot tahan the great feeling of pumping her and at the same time sucking her nipples.. ahh.. the nipples.. her moaned seems real (though i knew it's just acting)

change to doggie, my hands just cannot let go her boobs, even though i'm entering her from behind. then change to missionary again. suddenly can feel the blood rushing to my little brother's head, try to control but cannot so pumping her harder, speedier until release my load as i released an 'ahhhh' sound. marvelous.

she washed me as her GFE continue. and with her G-string only she tidy up the room and give me big goodbye hug. i squeezed her boobs and nipples... ahh... the nipples.. one last time and said 'i'm gonna miss u' (i mean the boobs and the nipples) before went out

name : haze
face : 6/10
body : 8/10
boob : c cup 10/10 as my namesake i'm a tit (boob) lover, she's has a pair that fulfilled my idea of the perfect boobs
BBBJ : 7/10 slow, no rush and deep to the base
FK : not try
DATY : not try
AR : not try
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 8/10
WIR : yes, even though i still miss jane. just cannot forget her pornstar moaning. i'll try other NL next time

datatrvlr77
18-08-2009, 01:41 AM
wow! i like your FR bro.. anyway.. as my schedule to kl cancelled due to fever.. hopefully i will meet her after hari raya laa...:mad:

davidf
04-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Got a chance to go to KL. First time visit Armada HC since it is recommended by fellow Cheongsters here.

It was still early, so, only like 5 mei mei available. Choice 1 chinese (cant recall her name). She was friendly, undress and bath me... I thought it was like another fucking session.... but I was wrong. It was unique. I was not cheong too much, and I think she knew that... so, next up, she was using the hot/cold water treatment to my didi, 1 mouthful of hot water followed up another mouthful of cold water... wah.... really cant tahan.

Next up, i was standing to allow her to blow me..... have not have this position before..... Then, we started the real stuff... She positioned herself as if a yogo position in "Lust Caution", and allowed me to get in..... first time in this position..... then we can changed to missionary, and then, doggie.... though her studio was not loud.... but really quite enjoy this "lesson".... finally, shoot during a "woman up" style.

Name: Forget... sorry
Boob: 34B
body: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (new experience!)
FJ: 8/10 (she is experienced, so, not tighted, but learned a lot of new positions)
GFE: Yes
Damage: 208 (if I recall correctly)

oldspice
13-09-2009, 11:28 PM
always cheong at cc. dunno y never try here before, will definately be there this week. hopefully service is as good as the press it gets in here.

spankyit
04-10-2009, 07:41 PM
Hello bros, can anyone tell me the number for advance booking in Armada.
Thanks in Advance!

For_fun
08-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi bros,

below my FR after trying it last week:

went at 10 pm, and only 2 girls left. Manager call them in and I decided on Chanel. I have tried her a long time back, and remembered that her service was good. She was an ang pai before some 5 years back.

name : Chanel
face : 7/10 (still quite good looking)
body : 6/10 (she now has lots of fats at the hip)
boob : c cup 10/10 (ok lah)
BBBJ : 7/10 (come in immediately got it, then went into the shower another - fire and ice treatment, then on the bed.. also CIM..)
FJ: 7/10 (non-stop bunny)
AJ: didn't try
RTF: SHe is a good F, but I want to try other girls.

MYstleong
09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
anyone can confirm whether Hace is still working there? She is my favorite in Armada. Almost every time go there... must get her.

myunclescrooge
19-11-2009, 10:01 AM
It's been awhile since someone post FR here... well, I was there yesterday afternoon after didi feels itchy, reached there and straight ask for service. OKT ask 4 gals to come out mirror. Asked whether Chanel was working while the gals coming out but he say she's not in yet...maybe 2-3 hours later coming in... so no choice look at the selection.

forgot which numbers came out but i immedietely pegged my eyes on this NL when okt introduced them. Tall and nice looks, I straight ask for her.

went to room, she came about 10 mins later. straight away bath which was sop. after bath, start with catbath from nipples and then goes south to my didi. BBBJ is nice, took whole didi straight to base, have some balls licking too.

after that capped and started as cowgirl but awhile only she asked to change, so change to missionary, then doggie. After like 10mins, she say still got 5 mins left... wtf? so fast? immedietly turn off. Ask her to HJ till load after that.

ask me to bath myself while she change the bedsheet. On my way out, saw few uncles eating outside and relax..haha

Name: Niki (No 77)
Origin: KL lass
Face: 9/10 (Cute & sexy)
Body: 9/10 Slim and tall. Tattoo on back - right side and back - waist.
Boobs: 8/10 (B) dark brown small nipples
FK: Didn't try
BBBJ: 8/10
DATY: Didn't try
AJ: Didn't ask.
FJ: 7/10 (Turned off when she told me the time, cowgirl too short, use KY)
GFE: 7/10 (Only answer when I asked. Not that chatty.)
WIR: Maybe after a year when she's got enough experience and if she's still around after that..haha)
Damage: RM208

Her perfume is so strong that I also smell like her. And I need to fetch gf after work...damn. Lucky I keep my perfume in the car. Tell her that I test a perfume at roadshow but didn't like it, so I spray mine instead. I usually didn't use perfume unless i really sweat a lot and might have BO.

metryc
17-12-2009, 03:20 PM
bro like you FR , uniquely written , but why your gf never give you meh ? just curius

simplerX
17-12-2009, 10:49 PM
Dear Bro, may i know the exact location for this Armada Spa? Is the Spa in the Armada Hotel?

Thank you

myunclescrooge
21-12-2009, 02:13 PM
bro like you FR , uniquely written , but why your gf never give you meh ? just curius

Got give... not good enough :p

myunclescrooge
21-12-2009, 02:15 PM
Dear Bro, may i know the exact location for this Armada Spa? Is the Spa in the Armada Hotel?

Thank you

Go thru the hotel, take lift to 2nd floor... entrance from there and not from inside the hotel

whiplash
26-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Just had a session at the spa at Armada. The package is RM208 for bonk only and add RM12 to send to room if you stay in Armada.
Name: Yvvone
Looks: 7
Body: 7 slim built she spots 3 tattoos 2 Thai type on her back and 1 on her ankle.
Boobs: A or Small B
Frenching: no
FJ: 7 resonably tight

If you take the promotional package it is RM272 for 45mins massage and 1 bonk by different ladies.

xxdune
26-03-2011, 06:50 PM
try to avoid Selangor area esecially PJ..nowadays rush too frequent!

whiplash
27-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Had another room service session from spa at armada. This time with Elane a local girl. The qty of ladies available remain low with only 5 ladies on a Saturday. Elane is polite and offered very GF service.
Name:Elane
Looks:7 my poison
Body:7
Frenching: yes
Bj: bbbj
Boobs:B
Fj:8 many positions

My only complain is they limit the service to about 30 mins. This is barely sufficient and longer play will go into overtime.

bonqueror
27-03-2011, 11:58 PM
You are lucky if they tell you your 30mins is up. Many of my friends told me that they were charged for the time they purportedly spent with the wl.

So pls note that Armada is the most expensive spa in town because they charge on a half hourly basis.

To avoid overcharge, tell the okt how much time you will be booking the wl.

My only complain is they limit the service to about 30 mins. This is barely sufficient and longer play will go into overtime.

whiplash
30-03-2011, 03:52 PM
You are lucky if they tell you your 30mins is up. Many of my friends told me that they were charged for the time they purportedly spent with the wl.

So pls note that Armada is the most expensive spa in town because they charge on a half hourly basis.

To avoid overcharge, tell the okt how much time you will be booking the wl.

Ya, 30 mins is barely enough. Would be pissed if I had to pay for another session if they consider I had gone past the limit. The selection is also way down with only 5 WLs. In the heydays there were about 20 to 30 WLs. I guess this is the sign of our times. :-(

CheeseFrog
31-03-2011, 01:04 AM
Anybody been to the KTV at Armada? What's on the menu and how much?

whiplash
31-03-2011, 03:39 PM
Passed by and seems very quite. Looks like a carrot chopping place. Can anyone verify?

chickboy
20-06-2011, 12:00 AM
heard today lotsa indians, malays. Perhaps it's father's day. hardly any WLs.