PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried Rock Hard in Phuket Patong Beach's Bangla Road?

Erdinger
26-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Have any bro been to Phuket Patong beach area and went to Rock Hard at the corner of Bangla Road?

It's an A-go-go Bar but very different from the rest you see on the streets. However, be warn the chicks there are damn expensive to bring out.

For a start, you need to pay a bar fine of THB 600 to bring them out. After which, I was told you need to pay anything between THB 3500 to THB 4000 to bonk with them.

So any bro out there have any experiences with this joint?

Or do you have any other experiences of maybe other joints? Like anyone of you have tried Christin Massage? Here is a joint that has that Fish Tank concept I heard can be found in our own Geylang area. Their rates are THB 1800, 2200 & 2500 for the centre, younger group.

Anything and everything. Please share! Thanks alot!

singrakthai
26-03-2006, 04:31 PM
However, be warn the chicks there are damn expensive to bring out.
For a start, you need to pay a bar fine of THB 600 to bring them out. After which, I was told you need to pay anything between THB 3500 to THB 4000 to bonk with them.

600THB bar fine for agogo ladies is normal leh (rate for Bangkok agogo).... but then the bonking fee u mentioned, 3,500THB and 4,000THB is a bit on the high side unless u're talking about over night....but i'm sure its negotiable... short time should be around 1,500THB to 2,000THB....
:)
Never been to Phuket though.... :D

Erdinger
04-04-2006, 10:58 PM
Ya bro, that's right. THB 3,500 or THB 4,000 is for overnight. But how much do you think can bargain down to as the right price?

This is their website. Take a look!

http://www.rockhardphuket.com/

serembanmen
05-04-2006, 09:47 AM
Ya bro, that's right. THB 3,500 or THB 4,000 is for overnight. But how much do you think can bargain down to as the right price?

This is their website. Take a look!

http://www.rockhardphuket.com/

Bro, When u go to phuket?

sassina2
05-04-2006, 01:37 PM
I have not been cheonging on Patong Beach for a long time.

However, went in to take a look at the beach this last visit,
Rock Hard does sometimes have a few gems but, the collection is mostly for "farang eyes" so, if that is your type, then by all means.

The barfine is cheaper than Bangkok at 600 bahts. While the Tsunami and it's visible remnant damage is mostly invisible now, the number of "farangs" is way down on previous years pre-tsunami.

If the girls are asking 3500 - 4000 in Patong for overnight, then, they are just trying their luck. I would say that anywhere from 2-3,000 is about right for Patong Beach girls after some bargaining for overnight and that includes RH over and above barfines. Anything more, the girl better be very special and then, have a great attitude pre and post service!

If you are not "farang", then the better girls can be found in the town e.g. Fantasia, (2800 all night - no bar fine) and Pink Chamois, Pink Club. A little more expensive than Fantasia but competitive now.

Your Christin prices are about right for a non-Thai and it's different from our Geylang in that it's for 90-120 minutes; not 20 minutes as in Geylang. Then again, you get a decent sized room and bath tub soak & sexy etc for that money; yes the girls again here have been looking less and less nice in "Asian Eyes". Then, you only need to find one nice one right?

Erdinger
06-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Power! Bro Sas, your analysis is really good. But pardon me, what is "farang"?

Btw, do u happen to know any Thai Girl Bar in Patong area? Those with Nude Thai Girl Show?

My fren and myself like the place very much so we will go there at least once a year as a getaway. Would be great to get some guidance from you. Thanks!

sassina2
07-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Power! Bro Sas, your analysis is really good. But pardon me, what is "farang"?

Btw, do u happen to know any Thai Girl Bar in Patong area? Those with Nude Thai Girl Show?

My fren and myself like the place very much so we will go there at least once a year as a getaway. Would be great to get some guidance from you. Thanks!

"farang" means white foreigner - this term used by Thai people.

Usually, you will see that they like the darker skinned girls with solid bodies with the face as less important. Mostly, you will see them with what we Asians would term as UGLY girls. But, there are exceptions to the rule.

I am not into nude shows or fucking shows so I do not follow the places that run them. Neither do I cheong in Patong as I prefer the "meat" in Phuket Town and the music places and pubs with great bands and fun crowd too.

However, last I looked more than 2 years ago, the busiest place in Patong for Beer Bar Action was in Soi Crocodile - one of the earliest left hand side Sois as you enter Soi Bangla (sometimes referred to as Soi Patpong) from the beach end. Soi Banglo is strictly a walking street at nights during high season.

There were some "shows" in one or two of the small outlets in that area.

For Rock Hard type ago go, there are also a few places at the 2nd Patong Road parallel to the beach road on the outlets near the T Junction of Soi Bangla and Patong 2nd Road.

For good reasonably priced seafood, avoid the open air stalls on the 2nd road which look apparently cheap but you end up paying tourists prices.

Try Mr Good's seafood restaurant and ask to see Mr Good himself. Say you a a friend of his brother's Khun Danai's Singapore friend. Khun Danai used to run Bangla Seafood and has now moved to hotel ownership.

If Khun Good is not around, talk to the Captain with the same story and you will escape the tourist prices. He used to work at Bangla Seafood.

Do take time to explore Phuket Town's night places of which for booking out, try Fantasia fr 6.45 to 7.30pm before the groups sweep throught the place, Pink Chamois at the Metropole Hotel, Pink 2002 (older girls but sometimes you get nice young new kampong chicken), Pink Club - now under new management & the either 4th or 5th floor (forgot) of the Rome Hotel for ST and book out. This fr 5pm onwards till sold out.

There are other places but this would be a good start.

Then, go enjoy the great crowd atmosphere in Ko tor mor, Timber Rock, Jammin where the music is hot and the crowd truly sanuk. Mind you, that's if you like crowds and great music and sanuk atmosphere. In town, you can bring your duty free bottles into these clubs and pay only for mixer and ice. Much better than the beer bars on the beach where there is not much to do and then, you have to drink their stuff only.

Theres a nice afternoon club in the "new" Ocean Shopping Centre called "Chic Resto" where you get some cute waitresses and freelance and off duty women - NICE ! But, you gotta be bold and good at "tackling" them.

Erdinger
08-04-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks, Bro Sas. Would be great if the next tip to Phuket can be with your company.

Besides Phuket, where else can we find such a place, which my fren likes to call it an integrated resort. With activites from the early morning till late at night?

Enjoy hearing about your travel escapade, please share more places if you don't mind. Thanks alot!

woohooo
10-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Just visited rock hard during recent phuket trip. Was nothing to shout about. I think, cater more for farang crowd.

KHS05
11-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Just visited rock hard during recent phuket trip. Was nothing to shout about. I think, cater more for farang crowd.

Quality better in Dragon. Price wise higher cause spoilted by Japs. Better go Tiger or Banana Disco to pickup FLs.

KHS05
16-07-2016, 05:48 PM
Anyone in Phuket from 9 - 13 Aug? Wanna chiong together? Please PM.

NguyenC
23-07-2016, 02:07 PM
Anyone in Phuket from 9 - 13 Aug? Wanna chiong together? Please PM.

are you staying at Hilton?