PDA

View Full Version : Marriage with a WL?

007 JP
07-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Over the times i have read many stories about the relationship between samsters and WL,believe many of our bros been through it before like to start a poll taking our bros here point of view,support or not support,i have friends who is married but wanted to leave for a WL,be it him or bros who is not married but thinking of getting together with a WL pls advice thanks;)

blackeagle10
08-04-2006, 12:20 PM
These things do happen. If the WL can give up her former life and become a devoted wife to him. Difficult as there is always the temptation for WL to go back to their previous occupation when money becomes tight.
But have caome across happy endings when the guy genuinely cares for the gal regardless she was FL before.

Certainly not having a wife and then she becomes FL, normally husbands don't tolerate such behaviour and probably there is no more feelings for wife anymore if he is OK with wife doing FL.

Red_Perrier1099
08-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Yes. love her marry her.

Snowy23
08-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Everybody deserves a chance to start a new life.

sakurada
08-04-2006, 03:18 PM
I voted yes but in reality, it is so, so, so difficult, so, so unrealistic and so, so scary. WL enters the trade with the idea of making money. The funny thing is that I have never heard of a WL with hundreds of thousands of $ when she marries someone who can provide for her. Somehow the money has gone to sick mother, debt-ridden father, dependent brothers and sisters and a house in her home town under the name of her father/mother/ex-boyfriend. Those with plenty of $ when they marry usually ended marrying some "xiao bai lian".

I once fucked a "retired" whore who is in the process of relocating to her fiancee country to get married. She took my usual payment for sexual services. If she isn't still a whore, she shouldn't have accepted my money and just treat the session of steamy sex as a "ons". I wasn't trying to save money as it wasn't much. Scary to marry a whore? Yes.

jodunreallycare
08-04-2006, 05:28 PM
Must be able to take it maybe your relatives, friends, army mates, and workplace people all got do with her before. You say dun mind but sure uneasy one

sammyboyfor
08-04-2006, 06:22 PM
pls advice thanks;)

Should be "please ADVISE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

.. and anyone who marries a whore is a fucking MORON!

durex
08-04-2006, 06:53 PM
If you got to know her as a WL think is not adviceable to get involve emtionally,if you know her not as a WL but maybe through friends still ok think be it ktv girls or what i know every body deserve a chance but who will also give you or us chance,so the risk to manage too high,my two cents.

Superbaby
08-04-2006, 07:25 PM
I have no comment. For me, I can accept a FL but WL, i have no comment.

sakurada
08-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Should be "please ADVISE...".

"Advise" is a verb.

.. and anyone who marries a whore is a fucking MORON!

Haha, you must correct "advise" and "advice". Why dun everyone just use advice - American English. And someone just use "adviseable" right after your message. Must have driven you crazy, isn't it. Hehehe

sakurada
08-04-2006, 07:43 PM
I have no comment. For me, I can accept a FL but WL, i have no comment.

Dun really understand why you can accept FL and not WL. One is a part-time whore or a temporary whore and the other a full-time whore. Did the FL become a FL because she couldn't become a WL? If one is a FL for 3 years and another WL for 6 months, they may end up getting fuck by the same number of men!

Some FL or WL have really pleasant personality. They are humans too. Of course if one can really find a good non-WL, there should be no reason to pick a WL to become a wife.

siamcutey
08-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Whoever wants to marry a Prostitute(irregardless she is a FL or WL), is up to them. As long as she is a good girl.

But then many WLs love to tell lies.

Some of them tell lies always and also have multiple sponsors sponsoring them. So in my opinion, depends on the WL u marry. If u want to marry a WL who always tells lies, do a lot of things behind your back, have multiple sponsors, then u will be in a whole lot of shit.
:cool:
SC

dickrick
08-04-2006, 10:50 PM
I agree with siamcutey, most if not all WLs (or FLs) tell lies like punctuation marks. Chances are, unless the WL is maybe late 30s and realises it's time to settle down and change her lifestyle, met some nice Samster (who swears not to cheong behind her back), then maybe. Heck I know one ladyboy, ex-Johore Road who settled down and got married and still is. So, why not?
These days, it doesn't follow that a girl who hasn't been a WL is going to be faithful!

newbadass
08-04-2006, 10:51 PM
What a person did in the past should remain in the past. However, any man who is spineless enough to let their wife continue to work as a WL after marriage will get zero sympathy from me.

siamcutey
08-04-2006, 11:09 PM
What a person did in the past should remain in the past. However, any man who is spineless enough to let their wife continue to work as a WL after marriage will get zero sympathy from me.

If the man wants to love a WL who schemes out plots to con men out of money, nothing we can do also.

But will one want to marry such a kind of girl?

There are people who wants. I wonder why they would want to marry such a scheming girl.:rolleyes:

SC

solidrock
08-04-2006, 11:14 PM
These days, it doesn't follow that a girl who hasn't been a WL is going to be faithful!
You took the words out of my mouth here. Well said!

Just look at the number of unfaithful wives around, surely they were not former Fls or WLs, right?

nasack
08-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Same thinking.
I've friends marry WL and living happily. Non of the gal continue to work as WL once they talk about marriage. Meaning the gal will quit the job first (of course, most of them quit with the help of their current husband).

cheong775
09-04-2006, 01:55 AM
Marriage with WL? No way... If I found a really exceptional WL, at most would only use her as regular, not the one who will born and raise my kids. Good fruit comes from a good tree, ma...

If I don't want kids why should I bother to marry someone? Better bonk more girls than stuck in one person.

sammyboyfor
09-04-2006, 02:59 AM
If you got to know her as a WL think is not adviceable to get involve emtionally,

Should be ...."it is not ADVISABLE..."

There is no such word as "adviceable".

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/advisable

zhivago
10-04-2006, 08:55 AM
I see nothing wrong with it.

After all, Love is blind.

There are some other gals who are worst than WL, imo.

solidrock
10-04-2006, 09:24 AM
I see nothing wrong with it.

Me neither. Activity-wise, an FL is no different from a morally loose gal who sleeps around. The big difference is that an FL has better business sense. She collects money for each and every engagement.

After all, Love is blind.
That's what Shakespeare said but I beg to differ: Love is not blind, LOVERS ARE! :p

There are some other gals who are worst than WL, imo.
Agree with you 101.01%! :D

If an FL sells herself because of a genuine need, e.g. pay for parents medical bills or for her kids, she must have a heart so full of love, that it overwhelms her instincts for self-preservation.

Under such circumstances, for her to be violated by other men is a very painful one, and a high hurdle to cross.

Whereas a man can engage in sex largely as a physical animal instinct, a woman cannot do so without sacrificing her whole being. To a woman, sex and the emotional part of her are inextricably intertwined. Women are wired that way.

oldmonk
10-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Just two questions to seek you guys' views:
(a) A guy who marries a WL probably expect his family members, relatives, friends, colleagues and bosses to know his wife's background and further expect them to gossip behind his back. Of course when the guy is in love with his wife, he will say "let others say what they want to say, i will not be bothered since this is our lives, not theirs. we should only care that we are truly in love". But how many guys who marry WLs can remember this when he quarrels with his wife later on in their marriage?

(b) A WL goes into sex trade becuase of all the usual sobbing stories (pay parents' medcial bills, etc.) but in her job, she develops a good appetite for sex (after all there are women who love sex for sex itself - otherwise there would not be ONS). What will her hubby feel if he finds she is always craving for sex. Of course he will be thrilled in the initial months (honeymoon period) - but as time pass, he will likely imagine "what the heck, my wife is so hungry for sex, is it because she has been screwed by so many men", and the images of her wife being screwed by her past custmers will start to appear in his mind. Mmm... will be quite challenging for the guy to contain his unhappiness...

like2bonk
10-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Just two questions to seek you guys' views:
(a) A guy who marries a WL probably expect his family members, relatives, friends, colleagues and bosses to know his wife's background and further expect them to gossip behind his back. Of course when the guy is in love with his wife, he will say "let others say what they want to say, i will not be bothered since this is our lives, not theirs. we should only care that we are truly in love". But how many guys who marry WLs can remember this when he quarrels with his wife later on in their marriage?

(b) A WL goes into sex trade becuase of all the usual sobbing stories (pay parents' medcial bills, etc.) but in her job, she develops a good appetite for sex (after all there are women who love sex for sex itself - otherwise there would not be ONS). What will her hubby feel if he finds she is always craving for sex. Of course he will be thrilled in the initial months (honeymoon period) - but as time pass, he will likely imagine "what the heck, my wife is so hungry for sex, is it because she has been screwed by so many men", and the images of her wife being screwed by her past custmers will start to appear in his mind. Mmm... will be quite challenging for the guy to contain his unhappiness...

Good pointers. WL is probably good as a companion, sort of a cross between a mistress and gf. But wat if the guy is single and the association becomes a common law marriage?

Cheunn Jai
12-04-2006, 01:58 AM
Who have no past?

Icarus
12-04-2006, 04:34 AM
I dun mind marrying her becos i myself is not a goody-clean guy either.....its just that i do not have to resort to become a gigolo and serve old hags....

What is most important is me and she must change for the better future....or else there will be no future !!

Changing seems to be the hardest part but this applies to all ppl, WL or non-WL

zhivago
12-04-2006, 09:25 AM
Who have no past?
well said.
forget the past and work hard for the future...

solidrock
12-04-2006, 09:41 AM
I dun mind marrying her becos i myself is not a goody-clean guy either.....its just that i do not have to resort to become a gigolo and serve old hags....
That is a very honest and frank statement, devoid of the judgmental spirit of condemnation.

There are a lot of "not goody-clean" guys around but they just don't have the guts to admit it so openly as you.

A good confession with much courage, bro. :)

Icarus
12-04-2006, 06:21 PM
That is a very honest and frank statement, devoid of the judgmental spirit of condemnation.

There are a lot of "not goody-clean" guys around but they just don't have the guts to admit it so openly as you.

A good confession with much courage, bro. :)

Thankx bro :)

Appreciate that

Wingless Angel
12-04-2006, 06:43 PM

What is most important is me and she must change for the better future....or else there will be no future !!

Changing seems to be the hardest part but this applies to all ppl, WL or non-WL
Icarus? Like your own thing on the self-reflection.
Your nick sounds very vaguely familiar;)

Ikaria, the island named after Icarus (http://www.island-ikaria.com/culture/myth.asp)

onion_rings
12-04-2006, 11:12 PM
My vote is no comment...But best is to avoid lah...Put it frankly...I'm in no

position to comment too...But their past encounter...Worst still if they meet

their past customer when ur shopping with her...Right now if your friend too

in luv & he says he dun mind...But in his heart, he also know as time goes

by...He might not even got the courage to go out with his wife liao

(fearing that they might see her past customer)...:cool:

JWNY
12-04-2006, 11:34 PM
We judge character, sometimes looks...but not shortcomings like her past.

Yes. :)

JWNY