PDA

View Full Version : Bonking Ah Gua Transexual

bart
25-04-2006, 12:18 PM
Will you bonk a great looking shemale? If yes, how many have you done?

sbfArmPai
25-04-2006, 09:43 PM
How about you? handsome........ how many have you bonked?? ;)

R-K-O
25-04-2006, 10:22 PM
The most bj for me can liao. keekee.....:D

R-K-O

Fantastic4
25-04-2006, 10:40 PM
I tried once before whilst at CV....the LB was not really tat chio, but not tat ugly too. Did it in the car but only for a short while coz back area pain....:D end up continued wif HJ

sbfArmPai
25-04-2006, 11:17 PM
I tried once before whilst at CV....the LB was not really tat chio, but not tat ugly too. Did it in the car but only for a short while coz back area pain.... end up continued wif HJ
You should have looked for me. I very chio one you know ;)
Dont believe go ask sbfpolis aka Huige3387 :rolleyes:

Machioman
25-04-2006, 11:38 PM
my shifu say u bery pretty, give me your number. i call u?

Icarus
26-04-2006, 02:59 PM
My own principle is NEVER....

Cos i have this thing in my mind....that i will keep thinking and reminding myself that she is a HE...

I used to makan alot last time at changi and after that, will take a walk to view the ah quas...... there are chio ones...but my mind keep playing tricks on me....

MMM88
27-04-2006, 10:51 PM

Bro Bart......interesting polls.....hav u tried ?
for me...never n never will....me jus lov pussies:D

bart
27-04-2006, 11:37 PM
Bro Bart......interesting polls.....hav u tried ?
for me...never n never will....me jus lov pussies:D

tried a couple from CV, Terribly drunk...

MMM88
28-04-2006, 02:05 AM
tried a couple from CV, Terribly drunk...

:eek: ~puke~.......
who did whose arse..........heheehhehehe:D

bro...interesting findings u got here...oni 33% r REALLY straight.....n 67% either experienced it or dun mind engaging ........wow....t world is cumming to an end siah..........next ting u knoe ...someone post a poll on "doing it with animals" ....u wanna start tat.......heheheeh...mayb another surprise awaiting....

bart
28-04-2006, 09:42 AM
:eek: ~puke~.......
who did whose arse..........heheehhehehe:D

bro...interesting findings u got here...oni 33% r REALLY straight.....n 67% either experienced it or dun mind engaging ........wow....t world is cumming to an end siah..........next ting u knoe ...someone post a poll on "doing it with animals" ....u wanna start tat.......heheheeh...mayb another surprise awaiting....

Ha Ha. Imagine all the sperm swimming up the arse thinking they are heading for the egg. U Turn swimmers!

Don't think I'll start a beastie one. I'll start one on school uniforms. See you there!

maninlove
30-04-2006, 01:28 AM
I will not try to bonk a transexual as I wouldn't accept it.:(

toric29
30-04-2006, 06:00 PM
I've bonked a few, both pre-op and post-op, from all over the world. Done a Japanese, done an Australian, done a Brazilian, done a PRC in Beijing, done a English tranny, and also done a Thai.

As long as they look young, feminine, sexy and have great tits, I値l suck their cock, fuck their 'pussies' and/or fuck their ass.

sexkingkl
01-05-2006, 09:57 AM
I’ll suck their cock, fuck their 'pussies' and/or fuck their ass.

bro , u power man ... :D

cyph
01-05-2006, 10:07 AM
I've bonked a few, both pre-op and post-op, from all over the world. Done a Japanese, done an Australian, done a Brazilian, done a PRC in Beijing, done a English tranny, and also done a Thai.

As long as they look young, feminine, sexy and have great tits, I値l suck their cock, fuck their 'pussies' and/or fuck their ass.

wa si bei hardcore sia ..haha

jdi813
02-05-2006, 09:01 AM

As long as they look young, feminine, sexy and have great tits, I値l suck their cock, fuck their 'pussies' and/or fuck their ass.wah u damn HARDCORE man ... for me it's a physcological thing ... somethings i just cannot do :o

angrybigpenis
02-05-2006, 09:15 PM
Wah lao eh, what if the tranny is bigger than you? Then he do you!

Who's the tranny then? :D

bart
03-05-2006, 12:10 AM
Here's a treat, people...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1465522&postcount=63

toric29
03-05-2006, 08:56 AM
I've been done by a tranny before.... best was from a Japanese tranny who treated me to 2 hours of fun last time I was in +++yo.

catalina
07-10-2006, 07:41 AM
done a couple. Different experience.

Manofwar
07-10-2006, 11:51 PM

Wow... seems like u very experience in it no offence :rolleyes:

ta152
08-10-2006, 05:20 AM
Must admit that I've wanted to try before, but never had the guts.

MaxBonk
05-11-2006, 04:04 AM
personally i will never try, interesting finds from this poll though.

Mr Canon
05-11-2006, 11:43 AM
Never try before but can check it out

samLOW
05-11-2006, 11:46 AM
That was years ago when I used to roam Desker & Geylang.

The one at Desker was when I was having problems with my GF and just wanted to talk with but ended bonking SHIM.

The encounter at Geylang - she had big tits so when I approached, it came as a double so it was quite an experience having 2 SHIMs at one time.

The most beautiful SHIM I done was at the road opposite Desker. SHIM was tall, beautiful and somehow I also ventured to sucking the prick.

Actually, SHIMs are really nice people - understanding, faithful and always have a listening ear.

ROCKERS
05-11-2006, 09:06 PM
been there done all of it.still doing it.:rolleyes:

sicklymicky
07-11-2006, 01:57 AM
will never do it with a transexual, not over my dead body!

desbear
07-11-2006, 03:39 AM
so far have tried i at geylang (by accident i must admit but went all the way with an AJ) and two at CV both hj and bj... only go to cv when down on $ lar.... have always one to bonk one at cv but unlucky in the past visit to cv ... did not see her there... will still go and look around when free ...
:)

LaTeh
09-11-2006, 02:42 AM
I値l suck their cock,

somehow I also ventured to sucking the prick.
So do u two still have to pay them? Or they pay u ? :eek:

randyboy73
05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
one of my bros tried once and was told that once u tried fucking a tranny, you won't find it shiok fucking another woman... well i guess it must be true since he has now switched over to trannys Full time.