PDA

View Full Version : Prostitutes are women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck.

bangkoktonight
18-05-2006, 02:16 AM
Someone who hasnt had commercial sex experience made this comment:

"Let me emphasise that I am not anti commercial sex in any way. All I am doing is expressing my opinion regarding getting emotionally involved with whores. I think people who form relationships with broads are absolute idiots. I am also pointing out that prostitutes must be viewed for what they actually are... ie... women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck. "

MMM88
18-05-2006, 12:00 PM
well...there is always 2 sides to a coin.....
some do it for quick bucks (to spurge on material items..etc...) ...n some do it for personal reasons (families...debt ...etc....)...
in fact quite surprise to find that almost 40% bros here feel tat WLs, FLs r out to make quick bucks....
for me ....circumstances do play a important factors ....;)

siamcutey
18-05-2006, 12:03 PM
well...there is always 2 sides to a coin.....
some do it for quick bucks (to spurge on material items..etc...) ...n some do it for personal reasons (families...debt ...etc....)...
in fact quite surprise to find that almost 40% bros here feel tat WLs, FLs r out to make quick bucks....
for me ....circumstances do play a important factors ....;)

We are men who have loose morals out to find a quick and easy fuck.:D

Anyone disagree with my statement?

SC

MMM88
18-05-2006, 12:31 PM
We are men who have loose morals out to find a quick and easy fuck

SC

totally agreeed....:D
FLs, WLs ...n wat not are to b "sayang" n not to be abused n exploited yah....hav no qualms abt bring them to dinner n jalan jalan to develop a "feel" so as to enjoy t intimacy during "transaction":p ....to b fully immensed into tis mode ...one hav to look at and them individually ..n not b sterotype..............

jon2000sg
18-05-2006, 12:37 PM
$$$ is all that matters mah...

blackeagle10
18-05-2006, 12:41 PM
Very presumptious to paint them with a broad brush. Even in Singapore, some gals are forced into this due to loan shark or debts from other family members.

Of course some working gals from Thailand and poorer countries don't even know when they are being sold to pimps. Those match making agencies from Eastern Europe are famous for conning young unsuspecting gals and shipped them out to UK and the rest of the world.

No gal is willing to sell her body and dignity away for money if they is a viable alternative out. They are exposed to all sorts of risks, violence from clients, STDs , Aids etc.., ostracised by friends and relatives. Hey guys, you think it is easy being a pros, why not offer your ass to be sodomised by some Arab sheiks. They are quite fond of virgin ass.

But sad to say some men through their callous actions push some of these women into this game.

jon2000sg
18-05-2006, 01:38 PM
sometimes life is just too bad

newbadass
18-05-2006, 02:41 PM
"....women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck"

Actually I have no problem with this statement.

Loose morals? Of course. One has to have a certain open mind before she can stoop to this level. She does not have to be totally immoral. She only needs to be flexible enough in her morals to consider this option.

Fast buck? Absolutely. Why else would you need to be a prostitute? Because you love fucking strangers? :rolleyes: The whole idea is to make money, lots of it, and fast. Why you need to make that much money quickly... that's irrelevant to this statement. Whether you need it for kidney transplant, feed your cows and goats, buy a new Prada handbag... the fact remains that one is in prostitution because they need fast bucks.

So since the two statements are correct, there is no problem with the entire statement at all. Don't be so sensitive! :eek:

Of course, it's one thing to say that prostitutes are women of loose morals out to make a fast buck. That's a fact. But saying prostitutes are lazy good for nothing sluts? That's just insulting.

onion_rings
19-05-2006, 12:11 AM
On the other poll of hardworking girls wouldn't end up as whore...I voted "agree"...

Whore are loose woman & earning fast buck..I voted "disagree"....The guy that posted on the above remark is idiot or moron..My vote is "FULLY AGREE"...:D

Kyser Soze
19-05-2006, 11:53 AM
prostitutes must be viewed for what they actually are... ie... women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck.

The writer should not use the word "MUST", a word too strong to use.

There's two sides of a coin for a woman to be a prostitute. For the case of some poor countries, young girls are actually conned into this trade. Eventually, they grew to stick to this trade for a prolonged period. Are they women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck? I believe not. These people do not deserve to be condemned. Given a choice, they would wish to live a comfortable life like most Singaporeans do.

On the other hand, for sure, there are women out to make fast bucks or even clear debts, support child due to divorce etc... as mentioned by some of the bros already. Loose morals? Maybe. Fast bucks? Definitely.

But we can't deny the fact that, men are actually the ones who cause this supply/demand of prostitutes. If there's no demand, there will be no supply. Well, can we be viewed as "men of loose morals who are out to get cheap thrills out of prostitutes"? Remember, it always takes two hands to clap.

bangkoktonight
20-05-2006, 01:26 AM
The writer should not use the word "MUST", a word too strong to use.

There's two sides of a coin for a woman to be a prostitute. For the case of some poor countries, young girls are actually conned into this trade. Eventually, they grew to stick to this trade for a prolonged period. Are they women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck? I believe not. These people do not deserve to be condemned. Given a choice, they would wish to live a comfortable life like most Singaporeans do.

The writer who made those comments probably comes from a rich country where there are jobs aplenty with good minimum wage. So when he said

prostitutes must be viewed for what they actually are... ie... women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck.

I believed he meant women from those rich countries, rather than women from poor countries.

The writer never had much contact with WL cos he dont/never do commercial sex. Those WL that he had come in contact with, are WL from rich countries who are lazy and cant be bothered to get a proper job.

joaudio
20-05-2006, 09:08 AM
$$$ is all that matters mah...

$$$ is all that matter to them but wat about us guys?
This world and trade is all about "DEMAND and SUPPLY"
If we are not there to demand, they wont be there to supply.
If they are loose, than the guys which go to them are what?
So for all those which goes to them, gives them the proper respect and
look into the mirror and see yourself. (that include me)

Kyser Soze
20-05-2006, 02:18 PM
The writer never had much contact with WL cos he dont/never do commercial sex. Those WL that he had come in contact with, are WL from rich countries who are lazy and cant be bothered to get a proper job.

We can say that he's just making a general statement. It's just a another negative perspective on WLs. There's no right or wrong. People have been condemning prostitution, but we must face the fact that it's the oldest trade that has been around since mankind. It stays for a reason-- Man's basic need for sex. Like it or not, it still exists in rich countries like Japan, US or even Singapore. :D

sting691
20-05-2006, 02:58 PM
We are men who have loose morals out to find a quick and easy fuck.:D

SC

totally agreed with two hands and three legs raised up!

if not, we won't be cheapos and should be loyal to our gal frens and wives.

taurus75
20-05-2006, 08:12 PM
well..i voted "dun agree"..
it all depends on case to case...
try putting ourselves(men) in their shoes...will u do it?
i personally think most of them do it unwillingly...eg for families, debts, bfs,etc...
anyway who are we to judge?

bangkoktonight
20-05-2006, 08:20 PM
well..i voted "dun agree"..
it all depends on case to case...
try putting ourselves(men) in their shoes...will u do it?
i personally think most of them do it unwillingly...eg for families, debts, bfs,etc...
anyway who are we to judge?

I think you dun agree to the statement, but then the poll is:
"So you think the guy who made that statement is an idiot? " :D

phyiery
20-05-2006, 08:22 PM
1. Women who marry rich men only because of their financial standings are also of loose morals who are out to ensure they have BUCKS all the time.

2. Prostitutes are not lazy because all they need to do is spread their legs. Imagine you have to bath, catbath, BJ/BBBJ, FJ (various positions), CIM, french, AJ (depends) 6-10 men on a single day, 14 days back-to-back.

3. How can we judge prostitutes as persons of loose morals when we engage them for the pleasures of flesh ourselves. :confused:

Merl
20-05-2006, 08:27 PM
"....women of loose morals who are out to make a fast buck"

Actually I have no problem with this statement.

Of course, it's one thing to say that prostitutes are women of loose morals out to make a fast buck. That's a fact. But saying prostitutes are lazy good for nothing sluts? That's just insulting.Totally agreed with you, bro ! And to put tat in the siggy, really is total discrimination man!

R we Saint to judge wat others do or had done? A lot of times, the finger tat point at others will ultimately point back at the person ... :rolleyes:

taurus75
20-05-2006, 09:23 PM
I think you dun agree to the statement, but then the poll is:
"So you think the guy who made that statement is an idiot? " :D

oops..sorry brudder...hit the wrong button,,thousand of apologies!
yeah..really an idiot!!!!:cool:

WorldSexGuide
23-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I agree the guy who made that statement is a moron.

Spurslover
24-05-2006, 09:21 AM
There are always another dimension missing in life, which we the outsiders cannot see.

There are those who need $$$ to support some1 in the family or the family itself such as education needs of the young, medical needs of the old, hospitalisation bills to clear, and many others..

Prostitution is one of the oldest trade. It is able to survive because of demand. If there is a demand, there is a supply. This is one of the things that makes the world goes round.

Morals are suppose to be set by oneself, who should base on religion and set his/her own standards. Good and bad is just a line away from 1 another. Hence, morals is just an individual guide for doing the right and wrong things. It is almost impossible to find 2 persons with the same morals for all the things.

As long as it must not hurt any1. Prostitutes should not be judge as women with loose morals.

Just my 0.01 cents worth.:)

babyboy72
31-05-2006, 01:23 AM
Well...it's not easy to answer this question! They are persons, first of all! Beyond the work they do!

kuhnbela
31-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Why don't you ask the women themselves?