PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous vs GF

bishibashi
21-05-2006, 01:11 AM
GF angry with me for staring at other gals.

Scenario:
Gorgeous walks past and sits near. With GF around, you:

bart
22-05-2006, 05:51 PM
I will notice some hot babe, pretend not to see. Then my OC will see also and she will point the babe out, than I can see as much as I want. But I cannot "see first", know what I mean?

dirtymonk82
22-05-2006, 09:23 PM
i look at them directly, even when my gf is looking at me..i look at my gf than look at the gals hungily..no wonder my ex left me...:o

Harley06
23-05-2006, 06:48 PM
It depends on how much you love your GF.. If deeply than better dont look. :p

ahjames
25-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Will look, but avoid staring lor :o

chenggh
25-05-2006, 01:11 AM
Will look, but avoid staring lor :o

Me too.. Think it is respect to my gf loh:D

asdfghjkl
25-05-2006, 01:14 AM
i will but my GF dun mind or even realise i am doing that.. i am gay btw :o

bishibashi
25-05-2006, 01:28 AM
She complains that I'm almost to the point of ogling. That I admit that I do make lor.. Will try to be more discreet. Inborn nature ya. :D

zhivago
25-05-2006, 12:03 PM
i can see as me GF dun gip a damn abt it... She say I "safety face", so she not worry... But, as respect to her, i curi curi see lor. :D

itsabt6x
25-05-2006, 12:13 PM
I will notice some hot babe, pretend not to see. Then my OC will see also and she will point the babe out, than I can see as much as I want. But I cannot "see first", know what I mean?

hahaahaaaa.....same for me too.....:D

itsabt6x
25-05-2006, 12:14 PM

hahaahaaaa.....same for me too.....:D
but does yr OC ask if u want her if u can hv her...wats yr answer???? :confused: tough eh....

waypastprime
25-05-2006, 02:26 PM
but does yr OC ask if u want her if u can hv her...wats yr answer???? :confused: tough eh....

"I have you, why do I need her?" ;)

YummyBear
25-05-2006, 02:40 PM
I kana something worse.

Was at a chalet organised by ex gf. Ex gf got alot of chio bu friends. Den my that gf was sitting down on a chair, and me squatting infront of her holding her hand, her this super chio bu friend came and stood beside me to wish my gf happy birthday. I was like gawking at her, starting looking from the legs up to the face. At a 45 degrees view of her, she look damn chio, till they (gf and her friend) noticed. Her friend gave a embarassed laugh and my gf shrug off my hands to hold her friend's hand and walked off. That night I had a hard time trying not to even notice that chio bu and explaining to my gf what I was doing. btw, my excuse was that my neck was cramped and it so happened that her friend was there. That excuse didn't work and I didn't get any for like a month.

A tough lesson learnt, must be discreet when bioing.

blue_ocean
25-05-2006, 09:41 PM

haha i'm like your OC also lor.. I don't know the guys got pretend not to see anot lah but usually im the one pointing the babes to them 1st.. esp those sexily dressed one.. I will always tell them 'hey quick see quick see.. got tua neh neh' then they are the one getting embrassed and ask me not so loud.. haha.. but IF they are the one to bio the babes n let me 'caught red-handed' then haha he's doomed.. :p

sometimes, im the one oogling at the babes until my friends who were with me ask me 'hey are u a lesbian?'

jemz
27-05-2006, 12:00 AM
lol..blue ocean! funny leix you...

my bf will bio la.. den he bio girls i will bio the guys.. den he not shiok! i dont care lor..why he can see girls, i cannot see guys? :D
now i think he see more discreetly but i still catch him doing it la. aiya, what to do, guys will be guys... let him see lor. as long as he dont mentally rape her, i'm okay. and i continue looking at guys also... :D

and eh..if you guys wanna find really pretty waitresses, go to bugis, this restaurant call Ma Maison. tucked away in a corner on the 2nd floor near pasta mania there. the waitresses are jap and babelicious. the waiters also not bad looking. we went there for a feast. lol! food good, and cute servers. thumbs up!

SassySammy
27-05-2006, 11:50 AM

Bart bro, u sure know the rules very well! that's the way it should be ma and if u point out some bad points of hot babe in comparison to OC, u might even get a surprise bonk from OC later in the night :D

babyboy72
31-05-2006, 01:20 AM
I totally agree that it depends on the situation...but...very interesting poll!