PDA

View Full Version : Sakura???

xiaoqiangX
14-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Hey u brudders out there,

yesterday i n my kakis went up to the sakura you guys have been talking abt but when we went there, the place looks like a disco man.

Somemore ktv fully booked. Anyone can let me noe wat time is the best to go there n normally wat time the gals come in??

cheers

changed
14-07-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by xiaoqiangX
Hey u brudders out there,

yesterday i n my kakis went up to the sakura you guys have been talking abt but when we went there, the place looks like a disco man.

Somemore ktv fully booked. Anyone can let me noe wat time is the best to go there n normally wat time the gals come in??

cheers

i belive you guys went to the disco the sakura we are talking about is along a row of shophouse and not the one in the shopping complex:D

Trussardi
15-07-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by changed

i belive you guys went to the disco the sakura we are talking about is along a row of shophouse and not the one in the shopping complex:D

Ya, its on the ground floor with its neon light all off, beside the Bak Kut Teh hawker, not the 1 upstairs on the other complex.

xiaoqiangX
16-07-2002, 06:38 PM
Well i went to the one on the 4th floor 1 leh..... izzit that one????

Divine
16-07-2002, 07:28 PM
Well i went to the one on the 4th floor 1 leh..... izzit that one????

wrong one lah.zzzzzzz.....4th floor ger jump down die liao....knnnnzzz

changed
17-07-2002, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Divine

wrong one lah.zzzzzzz.....4th floor ger jump down die liao....knnnnzzz

HELLO GIVE THE GUY A BREAK LA :D

xiaoqiangX
21-07-2002, 08:58 PM
Sorry lah...... then where exactly is the location????

PLs enlighten me

changed
22-07-2002, 04:43 AM
Sorry lah...... then where exactly is the location???
PLs enlighten me

well you can p.m XYZ7766 as he is going this coming tuesday then you will know where it is:D

xiaoqiangX
24-07-2002, 07:29 PM
Pai se lah ppl. but dunno how 2 pm. anyway is the place near the sentosa ????

MarkNgSiongBoon
26-07-2002, 08:27 PM
ATTNETION ALL WHO CHONG SAKURA BAR! PLESE SEE THREAD ON SAKURA AIDS ALERT!

Scopion
31-07-2002, 01:38 PM
While going thru the Malaysian Scene , I noticed tat there r at least 5 threads on Sakura LSB!

It makes me wonder r we giving Sakura too much write ups or can the moderater delete or combine them into 1 thread instead?

It will make reading much easier n the publicity won't be tat great.

Dun flame! Personal views only!

ParaParaSakura
01-08-2002, 02:06 AM
Sakura is too famous for its own good......resulting in too frequent raids....their own pple knows it that they even took down the neon sign!!!

Scopion
01-08-2002, 12:13 PM
Maybe the next time u guys come over I can bring u 2 other LSB. I am sure u can find some gems over there.Who noes maybe its better because they wan ur bussiness more than Sakura.

changed
01-08-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Scopion
Maybe the next time u guys come over I can bring u 2 other LSB. I am sure u can find some gems over there.Who noes maybe its better because they wan ur bussiness more than Sakura.

which lsb you want to bring us to:D

Scopion
01-08-2002, 04:05 PM

which lsb you want to bring us to:D

We can start of with Apollo 2. They have a lap dancing show which cost RM10 per head. The gal will stripe naked n will go round the room lap dancing everyone of us.
The rest r the same as d other LSB.

changed
01-08-2002, 04:08 PM

We can start of with Apollo 2. They have a lap dancing show which cost RM10 per head. The gal will stripe naked n will go round the room lap dancing everyone of us.
The rest r the same as d other LSB.

well been there before like the girl 999 super and solid:D

Scopion
01-08-2002, 04:18 PM

well been there before like the girl 999 super and solid:D

So u r oso quite familiar there.Btw r u a Johorian?

changed
01-08-2002, 04:20 PM

So u r oso quite familiar there.Btw r u a Johorian?

nope me from batam

Scopion
01-08-2002, 04:24 PM

nope me from batam

Never been there. Next time u go back , bring me go looksee,looksee ok?

changed
01-08-2002, 04:51 PM

Never been there. Next time u go back , bring me go looksee,looksee ok?

o.k will p.m you when i'm going back

xiaoqiangX
01-08-2002, 08:47 PM
Been there (Batam) wif a few kakis, go thru many reports but still kanna tok. Wah really damn sway

Trussardi
02-08-2002, 02:37 AM
Been there (Batam) wif a few kakis, go thru many reports but still kanna tok. Wah really damn sway

Hi bro xiaoqiangX, how u manage to put the cute cartoon below your user name, can u teach me??:confused:

ParaParaSakura
02-08-2002, 05:43 AM
wah bro Scopion......u damn lan chiao.......eh sorrie I mean lau chiao.......next time bring me ard okay?

changed
02-08-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by ParaParaSakura

wah bro Scopion......u damn lan chiao.......eh sorrie I mean lau chiao.......next time bring me ard okay?

this bro scopion guy is bring me round j.b later want to join us

ParaParaSakura
02-08-2002, 05:50 AM
:)

Scopion
02-08-2002, 09:44 AM
:)

U 2 dun need to sleep one ah?

6 am in the morning still can post here post there

Tabulak tahan u 2!

changed
02-08-2002, 12:35 PM

Tabulak tahan u 2!

its a bird ,its a plane,
its superman
he sleeps in sakura on darling lap ,so nite time no need to sleep:D

ParaParaSakura
02-08-2002, 01:06 PM

Tabulak tahan u 2!

you dun tok so much.....tonite got go or not? I join 2nd part coz I not enuf sleep.....zzz

changed
03-08-2002, 03:23 PM

you dun tok so much.....tonite got go or not? I join 2nd part coz I not enuf sleep.....zzz

so how was last nite at sakura ,did you have fun

coolsiow
10-08-2002, 04:37 AM
The sakura lsb is located across the road
from the KFC restaurant (of the Komplex
Lien Hoe).

Pls note that there is another Sakura (KTV n Disco) on the 4th floor of Komplex Lien Hoe. So pls dun mixup...

cheers

Ah Dez
10-08-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by coolsiow
The sakura lsb is located across the road
from the KFC restaurant (of the Komplex
Lien Hoe).

Pls note that there is another Sakura (KTV n Disco) on the 4th floor of Komplex Lien Hoe. So pls dun mixup...

cheers

I think it is not KFC, but marrybrown chicken.

It is directly opposite "OCEAN" supermarket to be Exact.

But nowadays... a lot of raids.. so i have stop going there.

changed
10-08-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by Ah Dez

But nowadays... a lot of raids.. so i have stop going there.

i tout its because a25 never come back so you don't go for me because A7 AND A25 never come back:D

asianpal
11-08-2002, 05:42 AM
Hi xiaoqiangx,
I read your post message in the forum that u went to batam with mostly very sian and kena ketuk too. Well, It's not your fault anyway coz u need someone to try to give most of the tips abouit there.

By the way, if u really need a revenge to visit again tell m e n i'll give u a full detail coz i'm a very lou chio over there.
If u need me to accompany u and your friends, the more the merrier tp built a circle of friends.Try it out again and u'll never gorget the dayz. Ciou ..........

[email protected]

MarkNgSiongBoon
28-03-2003, 01:50 AM
JB LSBs have the worst health record history. I got AIDS in JB, I should know, now do you still doubt me?

opticum
28-03-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by MarkNgSiongBoon
JB LSBs have the worst health record history. I got AIDS in JB, I should know, now do you still doubt me?

then show us your fucking full-blown AIDS certificate, u imbecile MF!

Hakoshu
29-03-2003, 02:47 AM
Bad mouthing is very bad, pls show proof before u say anything. The poor girl needs to earn a living too.

zii666
29-03-2003, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by MarkNgSiongBoon

U SICK MAN!!!! KNNBCJB MF

snapper
30-03-2003, 05:16 AM
halo... frens in here.. i seldom post one, but after seeing one of the bros say wanna bring u all to appollo2, i think i better tell u all my experience there... sorry if i offend anyone here...

i went to appollo 2 twice... twice are no good... i know a worker fellow in appollo2 called xiao gui(small ghost)... ... know in the sense know who is he cos i went there before...

the place will pressure u buy coke that cost 10 bucks per glass fopr the gals... they will pressure u till u see bay tulan... the gals no lookers... except very very few... and the staff they r very very sweet talkers until if they cant get wat they want they will play pk... as for the show that one of the bros mentioned, i got that too for 10 bucks per head, but the gals r doing unwillingly so got black face n really no much of a surprise or wat...got one incident(e second time) we nearly kena hammer... cos we not happy with the total bill....

wonder why i went there twice???

cos the second time we ask taxi driver to intro, the taxi driver stop in front of appollo2 n the guy of app2 cheong to open the taxi door and sort of drag us in ,.... say got new gals new management, in the end all the same shit....knn...

for the bro that recommend appollo2, sorrry if i said anything wrong...i welcome anyone to ask anything abt the bad trip...

thanx..