PDA

View Full Version : Generally, Are Pretty Women great in Bed?

acmilan
24-06-2006, 04:30 PM
Generally, I find that pretty women are not great in bed. On other hand, average or slightly average looking gals are much better performers in bed. :D

laoren50
24-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Pretty women is fucking lazy, they waiting for you to sextify her, they want you to do oral but dun do for you, this is my experience and i'm refer to normal gal not fl or wl.:cool:

EricssonMan
25-06-2006, 12:03 AM
Seductive women are definitely a level higher than pretty women in bed.

Nintendo
25-06-2006, 01:47 AM
IMHO no for majority but much also depends whether shes your gf or paid sex.

alba
25-06-2006, 09:51 AM
Personally I feel it has nothing with looks but more of the sex drive of the women.

dirtymonk82
25-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Pretty gal got value..so don't need to work so hard just to please u...afterall they are in demand

BatistaSG
25-06-2006, 10:48 AM
Personally I feel it has nothing with looks but more of the sex drive of the women.
Agreed, pretty gal with high sex drive will be a real gem then.

fun4evergood
26-06-2006, 10:28 AM
NO one is perfect.....practice made perfect....

APYX
26-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Pretty women is fucking lazy, they waiting for you to sextify her, they want you to do oral but dun do for you, this is my experience and i'm refer to normal gal not fl or wl.
Not just lazy, but always want to be pleased. The not-so-pretty ones will want to please, so they are the type of target I normally look for, so long as they are easy on the eye and acceptable ;)

MMM88
26-06-2006, 11:25 AM
The almighty is pretty fair......u cunt hav the BEST of EVERYTHING......but overall fell factor index still fall within the same range(average).....
majority ;
Average looking chicks ---> wanna please (to get more BONK) ---> OFF - 8/10 (gif u goot CIM, lots of TCSS..........)
Pretty chicks ---> wanna be pleased (mani waiting to BONK her, so dun really gif a hoot ....) ---> OFF 8/10 oso (due to fact tat u hav just BONKED a pretty face....n nothing else)
well....of course this greatly dependent on one's preferrences n sexperiences..........

2swirls
26-06-2006, 12:38 PM
yes & no lar
yes cos they 1 2 look good, feel good and do it good
no cos they think they r superior and deserve to be appreciated and pleased
I say 50-50

laoren50
26-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Not just lazy, but always want to be pleased. The not-so-pretty ones will want to please, so they are the type of target I normally look for, so long as they are easy on the eye and acceptable ;)
Totally agreed with you, so u meant u handsome lah, ppl please you lah.:D

Don Hay
28-06-2006, 05:52 PM
from my experience, overall i find pretty women are great on bed.
pretty women are more confident abt their body and look, they now shy, they know they look good, willing to try different position

not so pretty women, more self-conscious, like to dim light or off light in the room, won't show much expressions, face turn sideways, less eye contacts

MafiaAngel
29-06-2006, 06:27 PM
no matter how pretty a woman is, u will stil see until sian. i think bitchy slut looking woman turns me on either in bed or off bed =)

Cognac
30-06-2006, 03:38 PM
pretty women are more confident abt their body and look, they now shy, they know they look good, willing to try different position

not so pretty women, more self-conscious, like to dim light or off light in the room, won't show much expressions, face turn sideways, less eye contacts

I totally agree wif ya bro. Also I feel (from my exp) most of the time you juz have to open them up to a whole new level of sex before they'll crave for it and become more adventurous themselves :)

Ζeppelin
30-06-2006, 06:16 PM
Right.. again it depends whether the girl is pretty or not, same goes also if the guy is handsome or not.

asdfghjkl
30-06-2006, 07:36 PM
any pretty women here can verify? :rolleyes:

StatusQuo
30-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Recently i noticed there are quite a few female nicks here, how to know if they're genuine or not i looked at their points, but do u guys think if any of female nicks could be a man in the dark just like IRC? :eek: So how could a pretty female here have time for this forum right? :D

asdfghjkl
01-07-2006, 08:30 AM
i know many of my female colleagues surf this site.. either word of mouth or BF also surf ma.. :)

Easydeals
02-07-2006, 01:24 AM
I don't think that's important to me. What's important is I'm good in bed. Sometimes I find more joy slurping on abalones than getting service. And the feeling when I doggie the chicks, pounding them away just makes me feel more "power" than letting women take control hehe...:D

wow69
08-07-2006, 01:44 PM
I don't think that's important to me. What's important is I'm good in bed. Sometimes I find more joy slurping on abalones than getting service. And the feeling when I doggie the chicks, pounding them away just makes me feel more "power" than letting women take control hehe...:DI'm not really good in bed but I too love slurping on the abalones especially in 69, regardless whther if she is good in blowing or not :p