PDA

View Full Version : Betong In Thailand..

foxhunter
21-07-2002, 04:01 PM
Hi All....juzt wondering if any bros out there heard of this "paradise"out there?

corky1
21-07-2002, 05:04 PM
Betong is an hour and a half drive from IPOH,Perak . just a small place n nothing much to shout about . if u have been to Haadyai..
then Betong is not the place for u .........

simnon
21-07-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by corky1
Betong is an hour and a half drive from IPOH,Perak . just a small place n nothing much to shout about . if u have been to Haadyai..
then Betong is not the place for u .........

There is a organized trip from Penang to Betong, with Cathay Hotel in Betong.
Mostly old people going there to try the hot spring located a few km out of town.
Not many happening, one go-go bar and a couple of joints, was surprised that there was a model class joint there, but more ex than Hat Yai.
Night time a lot of motor bikes running around town, nothing better to do..
Hopes it helps..me been there last year Dec for my retreat after being boot out of my job lah..

mpower
22-07-2002, 01:29 PM
Quite a good place to go with some nice young chicks to spend a night with and cheap as well.

wenwen5
22-07-2002, 01:34 PM
Been quite a long of time.....a lot of joint nearby Grand View hotel..........

foxhunter
24-07-2002, 02:45 PM
Hi all..Just wondering how many days would be sufficient to really enjoy this place?Would s$1000 be adequate for all the neccessary activities like nice girls and good food?
Any referrals for good okt services?
Kindly advice........

Thanx in advance.

wenwen5
24-07-2002, 09:08 PM
My last trip (DEC 2001), average spend RM350 perday.
Hotel RM 60 (grand view hotel)
gal Rm200
other 60...
thus S1000 should stay more than 1 week !
for me the gal over there is more expensive that Hatyai, but it worth for that.........

Taeru
25-07-2002, 01:26 AM
from wat i know that's where the malaysian malays get their release.. from all those religious police.

cheonge
25-07-2002, 03:26 AM
Paradise is a good word to describe the place... Cheap food, cheap hotels, cheap and young girls... Been there twice last year, approx. 4 & half hr drive down from KL...

If you are a sucker for GF treatment girls, betong is the right place for you.. For a measly RM200 (most expensive there liao), you can get an approx. 18-20 yrs young and relatively new girl for 24 hours... They will treat you nicer than your GF in sillypore...

My gal on my last trip (oct 2001) was approx. 18yrs old, very fair and look like a chinese... Extremely cute like a typical JC girl....

Treatment includes (for my gal),
feeding you during makan,
holding your hand while walking (like sec school BF GF type of relationship),
massage,
teasing each other,
clipping my nails,
digging my ears,
loads of frenching and hugging,
last but not least lots of great and wet sex...

I remember once quarrelling with my friend there because of something small & stupid... She hold my hand pull me back and hug me from behind while trying to pacify us... really like my GF.... damm shiok! My GF from singapore would probably slap me and ask me to grow up and stop behaving like a child....

Overall a very worthwhile trip... Damage around RM500 (everything including transport from KL)
Girls - RM130-RM220 (can bargain)
Hotel - RM50-????
Food - dirt cheap
transport - less than RM100 from KL

foxhunter
25-07-2002, 02:38 PM
Hi all Bros...

Looks like all of you seemed to have enjoyed yourselves over there...Thanx a lot for the information and contributions.
One more thing....how can we arrange for transportation from Kl?Is it by coach or tour?Kindly enlighten..?
Do keep the info coming..and i look forward to sharing my experiences there when i come back.

Thanx.

cheonge
25-07-2002, 04:11 PM
The last time me and a couple of friends drove down from KL to Betong... The $$$ spent on transport was used to pay for the petrol and tolls.... No idea how to get there on public transport...

wenwen5
25-07-2002, 09:30 PM
Bro foxhunter,
may be u can take a coach to Butterworth (penang) then charter a taxi to the border (about 45min, cost around RM 50 per taxi) !
wat do u think ?

u may aslo get a coach from KL to Baling (bus stn) then from there charter a taxi (30min, cost RM20 per taxi) to the border........

bapple
26-07-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by wenwen5
My last trip (DEC 2001), average spend RM350 perday.
Hotel RM 60 (grand view hotel)
gal Rm200
other 60...
thus S1000 should stay more than 1 week !
for me the gal over there is more expensive that Hatyai, but it worth for that.........

What are the common languages used in Betong, Hokkian, English, bahasa? Where are the girls from Isaan, Cheng Rai, changmai, Indonesian?

TIA

wenwen5
26-07-2002, 05:16 AM
hi bapple.
the common languages used in Betong is cantonese and hokkian
but i do see alot of malay and indian cheonger over there, thus i think the gal over there mayknow a little bit of Bahasa or english !? BUt for sure a lot of okt r malaysian, so there should be no problem to communicate with the okt .
wat i know is all the gal there r local (no indonesian), but from which part of thailand i am not sure la,the quality of gal is almost same as Hatyai.

foxhunter
26-07-2002, 02:00 PM
Hi Bro Wen Wen...

Thanx for the information.You have been very helpful just like all the others who have shared.
One thing..just to comfirm.Are u saying that the travelling time to Betong border by car(45mins)from Penang is shorter than if u depart from Ipoh which is approx. 90mins?Kindly reaffirm on this...
Btw..Are u making your way up there again soon?Maybe we can go together if there is an oppourtunity.
Hope to keep in touch with you.

Have a good day!

foxhunter
26-07-2002, 02:05 PM
Hi Bro Wen Wen...

Thanx for the information.You have been very helpful just like all the others who have shared.
One thing..just to comfirm.Are u saying that the travelling time to Betong border by car(45mins)from Penang is shorter than if u depart from Ipoh which is approx. 90mins?Kindly reaffirm on this...
Btw..Are u making your way up there again soon?Maybe we can go together if there is an oppourtunity.
Hope to keep in touch with you.

Have a good day!

wenwen5
26-07-2002, 06:52 PM
Hi bro foxhunter <
ya ! form butterworth to border (betong) by taxi is not nore than 45min (i take it b4 from border to butterworth)....
ok ! just drop me a mail if u have any plan to cheong betong ..see if i am free i am willing to cheong togerther with u .....last trip i was cheong alone......but inside there will no be alone ha ha !

"[email protected]"

foxhunter
27-07-2002, 02:14 PM
Hi Bro WenWen..

Thanx once again for the comfirmation...and also your offer to go cheonging together.I will be looking forward to that if we can find some time together in the near future.
I'll email you soon so that we can keep in touch..
Btw...Are you from Singapore or some other places?Just curious..

Meanwhile...Have a good day.

wenwen5
27-07-2002, 03:44 PM
I am malaysian , from pg!

cheonge
27-07-2002, 07:25 PM
Me hoping to visit Betong again in the near future... Only problem is the hassle and time spent on travelling all the way there..... Bro wenwen5 and foxhunter, maybe if given the opportunity can cheong together....

wenwen5
27-07-2002, 11:09 PM
HI bro cheonge and foxhunter,
i am also looking forward to cheong together with all of u ...let plan out a trip ...anyway where r Bro cheonge from ? Singapore ?

cheonge
28-07-2002, 02:56 AM
Bro wenwen,

Yes, me from Singapore... Hope to meet up and cheong betong together with you one of this days.....

garystar
05-12-2003, 09:03 PM
Just came back from Betong this morning. Stay at Siam South HOtel for BT650 new clean hotel. You can get gail from most of the KTV price at this place is BT2000 or you may get gril around HOtel Merlin for Bt150 if it is after 7pm. Girl there will treat u like BF. Worth for a short saty if you think Hatyai is too far

fandi
05-12-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by garystar
Just came back from Betong this morning. Stay at Siam South HOtel for BT650 new clean hotel. You can get gail from most of the KTV price at this place is BT2000 or you may get gril around HOtel Merlin for Bt150 if it is after 7pm. Girl there will treat u like BF. Worth for a short saty if you think Hatyai is too far

Mmm....a new town??
Where is exactly the place? easy to go using M'sia North-South highway? which interchange exit? any map available?

Thank u.

edkoh2000
06-12-2003, 12:34 AM
Sounds like a good alternative to Hatyai...hmmm...:D

MrDevil
06-12-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by fandi
Mmm....a new town??
Where is exactly the place? easy to go using M'sia North-South highway? which interchange exit? any map available?

Thank u.

Exit Kuala Kangsar (about 30 mins from Ipoh), head towards Grik and then Pengkalan Hulu. The road is much better, almost highway all the way compared to snake roads 12 years back. The drive from Ipoh to Pengkalan Hulu (msia border town) is about 1 hour 45 mins. Betong (thai border town) is only about 30 mins from Pengkalan Hulu.

If you happen to be in Ipoh, this is a place worth for a short visit, a day or two. Pretty dead town comparing to Hdy.

MrDevil
06-12-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by edkoh2000
Sounds like a good alternative to Hatyai...hmmm...:D

well unless you stay near Betong, otherwise it is more worthwhile to go Hdy. Prices are pretty close and the town has quiet down and not as alive as it used to be when I got back there last yearend

fandi
06-12-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
Exit Kuala Kangsar (about 30 mins from Ipoh), head towards Grik and then Pengkalan Hulu. The road is much better, almost highway all the way compared to snake roads 12 years back. The drive from Ipoh to Pengkalan Hulu (msia border town) is about 1 hour 45 mins. Betong (thai border town) is only about 30 mins from Pengkalan Hulu.

If you happen to be in Ipoh, this is a place worth for a short visit, a day or two. Pretty dead town comparing to Hdy.

dank you, bro Devil
U seems to know every lobang in LOS.
But I came across a map shown exit Sungai Patani
interchange woh....and the m'sia border is Keroh.
Maybe got many entrances to Betong.
If Sg. Patani, it should be nearer to Hdy....
after cheonging HDY can continue experimental trip
to Betong. ;)

Another info I got is the gals there mostly can speak inklish
and chinese, unlike Hdy mostly speak thais, true boh??

watchman
06-12-2003, 05:54 PM
dank you, bro Devil
to Betong. ;)

Another info I got is the gals there mostly can speak inklish
and chinese, unlike Hdy mostly speak thais, true boh??

For u info there is 2 ways to Betong. 1 is frm Ipoh. The other is through Banting (if not mistaken), Kedah side. Frm Penang to Betong is much nearer compare frm Ipoh (2.5 hrs). From Kedah side, xpect kampung roads.
Frm Betong to Hdy is about 12 hrs as no highways n is all uphil kampong road.
Here is a map from Yala 2 Hdy.
http://www.asiatravel.com/thaimap.html

And yes, girls there can speak cantonese n b.m. Only 'exp' ladies( Bangkok area) can speak (little) English. Like M.D said, if like peace n tranqulity or maybe retiring, this the place for u.

Petercyberson
06-12-2003, 07:15 PM
1. from Hatyai ,take mini bus cost 150Bt 4 hrs to reach there.
Bus ticket can buy from any travel agent.

2. from Sugei Patani ,take a bus to Pengkalan Hulu (costy 2
renggit)

from bus terminal take a taxi (cost 20 reggits per taxi)
to Malaysia border, cross custom, take a tutuk to Betong
(8 Kms frm border)cost 100-150 Bt

3. Singaporen take note, do not chge S$ there, poor rate
and not popular.

Hope these info helps.
Cheers.

fandi
06-12-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by watchman
For u info there is 2 ways to Betong. 1 is frm Ipoh. The other is through Banting (if not mistaken), Kedah side. Frm Penang to Betong is much nearer compare frm Ipoh (2.5 hrs). From Kedah side, xpect kampung roads.

And yes, girls there can speak cantonese n b.m. Only 'exp' ladies( Bangkok area) can speak (little) English. Like M.D said, if like peace n tranqulity or maybe retiring, this the place for u.

TQ watchman,
Betong sounds more like an old folks home!
So, guess the chicks there mostly also aging type.:(

watchman
07-12-2003, 02:59 AM
TQ watchman,
Betong sounds more like an old folks home!
So, guess the chicks there mostly also aging type.:(

Don't be hasty in makin a judgement. Agree that compare 2 Hdy, this place is dull. As for notty massages, as 2 my knowledge nill. N the massage girls r not that 'suai'. But as for pros, there some good lookin 1s n as MD put in, 'unpolish gems'. Bear in mind, if a girl can speak a lot of languages, then she been 'round the block few times 2 many.

simnon
07-12-2003, 09:35 AM
From Sg Patani can take bus to Baling town, then take a non aircon bus to the border checkpoint.Take taxi from Malaysia custom to Thai custom. About one hour by tutuk to Betong.
If going from JB, can take coach all the way to Baling, have yet to try as I took my trip from Ipoh to Sg Patani, Baling and Betong.
I understand there is a supermodel joint there when I went in Dec 2001 after I was retrenched. Looks like I have celebrate my coming retrenchment anniversary in Betong..haha

Maybe can update me if this joint still exist, as well as the nude go go bar along the ayam farm..

Cheers

Originally posted by Petercyberson

renggit)

and not popular.

Hope these info helps.
Cheers.

MrDevil
08-12-2003, 03:29 AM

the road from Kuala Kangsar to Betong has improved so much, majority of them are as good as express way. My last trip took 1 hour 30 mins, but of course at breath stopping speed between 140~180kmph to rush for border closing at 7pm Msia time. I heard it will be extended to midnite soon, but not sure if it is been implemented or not.

MrDevil
08-12-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Petercyberson

renggit)

and not popular.

Hope these info helps.
Cheers.

To add to the list,

If from Ipoh, can take cab from Medan Kidd at about 3am that cost RM120 per cab. Or take bus to grik and change bus to Penkalan Hulu that take about 5 hours to reach.

There are little Sporean there, mostly cheongster from Perak, Penang & KL.

MrDevil
08-12-2003, 03:44 AM
dank you, bro Devil
to Betong. ;)

Another info I got is the gals there mostly can speak inklish and chinese, unlike Hdy mostly speak thais, true boh??

Betong is the nearest LOS town to Ipoh, so naturally thats my first LOS playground years back when I was still in Ipoh.

I bet the nearest route will be from Pg via Sg Patani. Most of the gals there speak Hokkein, more experienced one speak Cantonese and little English.

watchman
08-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Betong is the nearest LOS town to Ipoh, so naturally thats my first LOS playground years back when I was still in Ipoh.

I bet the nearest route will be from Pg via Sg Patani. Most of the gals there speak Hokkein, more experienced one speak Cantonese and little English.

Hate 2 say it but Penangties r gettin less as more r drivin up north like Hdy. Better entertaiment n girls. Looks like Betong is gonna b hang outs 4 old guys like *ahem* me. Sigh!:o

MrDevil
09-12-2003, 02:13 AM
Hate 2 say it but Penangties r gettin less as more r drivin up north like Hdy. Better entertaiment n girls. Looks like Betong is gonna b hang outs 4 old guys like *ahem* me. Sigh!:o

yeah, i was so surprised to see so little development when i return last yearend, basically nothing much new developed since the last 10 years... when i was there, Merlin was the prime and more class hotel but this time round, it really sucks.

Yeah, those who have been to Hdy would prefer Hdy than Betong.

There are couple of things that I still like about Betong

1. Riding bike without helmet, i really like thai nova bike.
2. Hot water spring
3. Bak Kut Teh at opp of pasar
4. Tai Yan Restaurant pig leg
5. Too bad the char kway tuay opp Sri Betong gone liao

watchman
09-12-2003, 07:10 PM
yeah, i was so surprised to see so little development when i return last yearend, basically nothing much new developed since the last 10 years... when i was there, Merlin was the prime and more class hotel but this time round, it really sucks.

2. Hot water spring

1. Did it in Danok.
2. Tambun, Ipoh olso hv.
3. Ipoh got good 1s 2
4. Ipoh oso got many pig leg. Some walk on 4. Some on 2.*hint*
:D
5. Hmm...Stadium got 1. Buntong 1 got shifted god knows where. Mengelembu oso got.

What ur point!!!
:o

MrDevil
10-12-2003, 03:06 AM
1. Did it in Danok.
2. Tambun, Ipoh olso hv.
3. Ipoh got good 1s 2
4. Ipoh oso got many pig leg. Some walk on 4. Some on 2.*hint*
:D
5. Hmm...Stadium got 1. Buntong 1 got shifted god knows where. Mengelembu oso got.

What ur point!!!
:o

Stadium Long Seng right? Buntong which one? in the pasar or in front of cinema? Menglembu Hungry Rd?? Heehehehe, seems like we share another same hobby.

Ipoh pig leg not the same, cant find anywhere else except in Restaurant Tai Yan :(

kester
30-12-2003, 11:51 PM
Hi all bros,

I m going to visit Betong for the first time,any bros who wants to go,we can meet up.

need ur help for the following so wouldn't kanna chopped too badly.

I hv booked air asia from Senai on 1/1/04 to Penang. Plan to take a taxi to Komtar and catch a coach to Baling, take a taxi to border and than a tuk tuk to Betong.

Welcome any suggestions on better alternate routes and cost breakdown of travelling.

Plan:

-to stay at Grand View Hotel (stated somewhere that this is in the hearts of all happenings).

-try china gal at China Doll. (any info of the cost)

-saw somewhere in this forum,there is a model outlet,can any bros tell me where is it located and the damage?

Anything I should know and look out for which I missed??

Will Post FR after this trip.

thks.

simnon
31-12-2003, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by kester
Hi all bros,

I m going to visit Betong for the first time,any bros who wants to go,we can meet up.

need ur help for the following so wouldn't kanna chopped too badly.

I hv booked air asia from Senai on 1/1/04 to Penang. Plan to take a taxi to Komtar and catch a coach to Baling, take a taxi to border and than a tuk tuk to Betong.

thks.

I think there is a direct bus from Penang to Betong, check with the coach companies in Komptar.
This is a small town and all within walking distance to all places, not as big as Hatyai.

Enjoy your stay..

watchman
31-12-2003, 02:32 AM
Kester,
Hv u made reservation 'cause holidays season rooms r fully book as with girls. Sori no update 'cause been lonng time never been there. Btw U sur kenna chop if u go at that time. 100% gerenti.

Any this is an xcerpt fro WSG forum. Hope it helps.

24 hours in Betong, Thailand from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Date: 10th October 2003 - 11th October 2003
Attendees: Haagendazs, P, C and A

P arrived my place to park his car. We hangout in front of my house until C arrives at 5:40am. Onward to Sri Petaling where we should hop into a Toyota Hilux Turbo but we arrived early. C suggested breakfast. No food were available at this hour in Sri Petaling. C and me decided to go for an early bottle of Guiness Stout to start our morning while P had a Coke? Or was it some Tea? We then park our transport at a petrol station before hopping onto the Hilux Turbo monster at almost 7:30am. Onward to Betong was the battle cry from the heart. A need to drop something off in Ipoh, hence we are forced to stop at Ipoh. Along the way, there seem to be a problem with the car. Some noises from underneath. Being a car lover, A quickly made a call to his friend to borrow a car. We took a Wira Aeroback 1.3GL from Ipoh to Betong while leaving the Hilux Turbo monster in Ipoh.

Being an experienced driver to Betong and with the skill to go with it, A were bending corners with the Wira Aeroback 1.3GL after the Kuala Kangsar turn. First time experiencing such speed (100kph+) rounding corners with a 1.3GL. Experience was not scary. Just the thrill of speed. Found out later that A used to be a race car driver. No wonder we don't feel afraid when he's driving. He's a very steady driver even when he's speeding, bending corners without throwing us about the car. We actually slept comfortably while he was bending corners at the speed of 100kph+.

With such speed and skill, we arrived the border at no time. We checked in Merlin hotel at 12:00pm+. P complained hunger and yet want to view the stocks in Betong. C being skeptical about Nice Resort, since we haven't been there before, decided to bring us around Betong's many clubs to see the parade of girls. P as usual, prefer to check out ALL the stocks before deciding on getting one. C targeted a girl where me and the rest could not see any good in. Well, one man's meat is another man's poison we thought. I saw my target in "Hearts" but decided to relax first. Took down the joint's number. Will call later if no other stocks. After almost 1.5hrs of parade, P finally decided on a hot chick at Jockey Club, right next to our resident hotel.

After the parades, only P and C have chosen their WLs. I decided to follow A's footstep, take everything slow. Told the joints to send the WLs up at 3pm. We decided to go for the ancient foot massage at Sri Betong Hotel. While walking back to Merlin Hotel, anticipation of having sex is getting stronger knowing that both C and P already have their women. A still taking it slow. I finally couldn't take it anymore, I gave a call to "Hearts" and told them to send the girl, "Joy" right away to my room. Can see the snicker on A's face. I know, it's tough to negotiate with my brother down there. I tend to lose. Heh.

Everybody went into their respective rooms where both P and C already have their girls waiting for them. A went into his room alone, making some calls apparently. Decide to go check out both C and P's girl before my girl arrives. I must say C have chosen wisely, his girl is so sweet. But never noticed her that way while parading. My guess would be C actually have foresight! As for P's girl, I would have chosen her if he didn't choose her. She speaks cantonese well and have this pair of wonderful eyes to go with her sexy body. Damn, cannot wait any longer. I am still waiting for my girl. Gave another call to the joint. Girl say will be there in 5mins. True to her words, the girl, Joy, really came in 5mins. Negotiated to 1900baht for the night.

Stripped her, she seem shy. Told me only been in Betong for 3 days and I am her first customer. Great I thought, french her first. Body a bit to the dark side. She seem so much fairer under the red light. Sat her down on the bed, push her mouth to my cock to blow me. She requested CBJ, I complained and got angry, she decided to BBBJ right after. Deep throat her while my standard operation procedure is ramming her head to my stomach, I can feel her soft nose tip rubbing against the sensitive skin of my stomach. What pleasure I thought to myself. Being horny and all, I decided to cum quickly so I can get to the 2nd round. Took my wwwted durex condom, ram her missionary before cumming doggie style. I have to take the condom off myself, I am beginning to dislike this girl, eventhough she said that I am very handsome to her. After taking off the condom, pull her to shower with me, made her to BBBJ me before I wash myself. She seem to like pinching my nipples. After she licked me clean, I washed myself. Left her alone to take her bath. She crept up the bed to stay close to me after her bath while I was making some phone calls. Decide not to waste my 2nd cum. Told her to sleep while I go out. Will be back to take her out for dinner.

Went to round up C and A to go Nice Resort. P is still going about his own sweet time cheonging the girl I wanted. Will call us when he's done. C brought his girl to Nice Resort while A and me went as lone rangers. Stepped into the discotheque with striptease
shows, one hot dancer came hugging me. Wow I thought, this girl is hot. Ordered 2 jugs of Guiness Stout. Bought the dancer a pack of Dunhill. She look CFM all the time when she was with me at my table. Decided to negotiate price with her, will dump the girl in the room when I go back. She said 2000baht. I said no, told her 1500baht. She said okay. Damn, should have offered 1000baht I thought. She then brought her small handbag to put on my table. Told me she'll go up the stage to dance and strip first. She was flirting with me with her eyes when she was on stage. She looked damn hot on stage. But there are even hotter women on stage. Found out later that some of these dancers choose their customers. They don't sleep with any tom, dick or harry that comes into the bar. Saw this Teluk Intan guy by the name of Ah Yong (yeah, being my friendly self, I actually talked to him) got rejected by this other damn hot dancer. He asked me how to get these dancers, I told him mine just ran straight into my arms when I walked in. Can see the disappointed look on his face.

P came later with his girl. Missed out some of the actions but last I heard from him, his girl was frenched by one of the dancers when P used his girl to give tips to the dancers. What a sight if I'm there. Damn damn. I think I was paying the dancer to spend the night with me at that time. Damn! I missed frenching between 2 thai women. Aaaargh! Regret. Basically, only me and C drink stouts, so, after 2 jugs, it's enough for us to call it quits and decided to go for dinner. Made a mental note to come Nice Resort straight next time. No more parade at other joints :P. Now I have to settle the girl in my room. A helped by taking her in. We exchanged rooms. Everybody went out for dinner while I have other plans for the dancer. We took our dinner in the hotel room nude. Found out she have 4 tatoos on her while I only have one.

I was too lazy to go shower after all those stouts. She ordered 2 extra towels from room service and actually wet the towels with hot water and clean me up. All these while cat bathing me. Then onward to the BBBJ and the deepest and longest AR I've ever experienced. She deep throat without choking. First and fastest cum ever with BBBJ after so many drinks. Can feel a drop of semen flows down my shaft. She licks it back up to the top and swallowed every single drop. Got another hard on in no time when she continue to BBBJ after the CIM. It's either the Lecithin or the Stout, one of these is providing me with extra strength.

I don't feel like moving after almost drunk. She seem to realised my condition and move about herself. Put on cap for me. She ride me like she's dancing. My shaft is her pole. She's using me. I can't believe I'm being used by a Thai girl. How can this happen. This is Haagendazs you know. With that thought, I turn her around with her back facing me in a backward lotus position. Entered her anal. She squealed a bit but no complaints. I cum in her tight ass after some ass ramming. Move around for a little bit before I stop her. She then uncapped me and BBBJ again. How many times? I have lost count at that time. Alcohol getting into my head after my 2nd cum with her. I am getting drowsy, but can still feel my hard on. I felt the 3rd cum but I have forgotten the process building up to the 3rd cum with her. I don't remember but it must have been something spectacular to have cum until I fell asleep. I can even feel the hot towel cleaning me while I was sleeping. Just no more strength to move about. Woke up in the morning with a hard on. Saw the last piece of condom on the table. She's asleep next to me. Decided to pay her back in kind for the services she gave me yesterday.

Licked her body, legs, arms, neck, everywhere until she opened her eyes with a big smile. She wanted to move but I stopped her. I wanted her to rest. She is going to work again later. I don't need to. I caressed her arms first, neck, body and lastly her beautiful long legs. She have a beautiful body although her tit is on the small side. I turn her to her back, gave her a sensual massage with warm water while penetrating her from behind. All the ooohs and aaahs from her made me cum. Took my bath with her. Gave her 300baht tips. Told her to go off first while I go visit the Buddhist temples with both A and C.

Went back from Betong to Kuala Lumpur at 12pm. Overall it was a damn good outing.

kester
31-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Thks bro watchman and simnon on ur reply,

I know this is the feastive season,but this is all I hv,jus hope that with these info, I wouldn't get badly burnt.

Will check out at komtar if there is a direct coach to Betong,thks.

Nice resort is something that Haadyai don't hv,n walking distance in all this joint? Great.Will check it out first thing.

Hope to b bac in one pc. Hee Hee

wait 4 my update.

kester
06-01-2004, 12:44 AM
Travelling:

Fly Air Asia from JB to Penang, took a limousine from Penang to Prai bus terminal, took service 586 to Baling, took a taxi to the custom and a taxi to Betong town.(die hard fans hor....u will never regrets the time there)

Checked into Grand View hotel(RM50 and RM60), very big room but condition not very good but what you expect for RM50. It is situated in the heart of cheong area, walk out and you can find a lots of barber shop aka KFC.

KFC girl standards vary from RM150 to RM200(price negotiable, time is a factor). The RM200 standard is quite good to my standard,infact if you look around,u can find some very suay girl with fantastic figure(saw many when I went to Merlin disco). Standard service is BBBJ, FL, Frenching, catwash...plus extras. Asked my girl abt China Doll chinese girl, she told me if you book a chinese girl, u can book her for 2 nites. I saw a few chinese girls in Merlin Disco and standard quite good, like those in GL.

Now there is quite a lot of Go Go bar (2 in grand view htl, 1 in Merlin, Nice resort.....).If u hv not been to one ,it is quite interesting. The girl will dance on a round stage, if u make eye contact and she will comes to u, u can ask here to take off her bra then u reach out to pluck her papaya with tips(i c the girl was given RM10 generally)One bro even reach into her pussy digging it before releasing the tips. There is also girls around, i c alots of frenching ,papaya plucking n who knows what(check it out urself).

Food is cheap and good, jus ask the girl to bring u.

Betong reminds me of haadyai 15 yrs ago when I first visit where u will b treated like her boyfriend. Some plus will be the BBBJ service which I think not many u can find in haadyai. I was treated so well that for the 3 days there I stick to the same girl.....never regret ah!

fandi
06-01-2004, 01:06 AM
Travelling:

Fly Air Asia from JB to Penang, took a limousine from Penang to Prai bus terminal, took service 586 to Baling, took a taxi to the custom and a taxi to Betong town.(die hard fans hor....u will never regrets the time there)

Checked into Grand View hotel(RM50 and RM60), very big room but condition not very good but what you expect for RM50. It is situated in the heart of cheong area, walk out and you can find a lots of barber shop aka KFC.

KFC girl standards vary from RM150 to RM200(price negotiable, time is a factor). The RM200 standard is quite good to my standard,infact if you look around,u can find some very suay girl with fantastic figure(saw many when I went to Merlin disco). Standard service is BBBJ, FL, Frenching, catwash...plus extras. Asked my girl abt China Doll chinese girl, she told me if you book a chinese girl, u can book her for 2 nites. I saw a few chinese girls in Merlin Disco and standard quite good, like those in GL.

Now there is quite a lot of Go Go bar (2 in grand view htl, 1 in Merlin, Nice resort.....).If u hv not been to one ,it is quite interesting. The girl will dance on a round stage, if u make eye contact and she will comes to u, u can ask here to take off her bra then u reach out to pluck her papaya with tips(i c the girl was given RM10 generally)One bro even reach into her pussy digging it before releasing the tips. There is also girls around, i c alots of frenching ,papaya plucking n who knows what(check it out urself).

Food is cheap and good, jus ask the girl to bring u.

Betong reminds me of haadyai 15 yrs ago when I first visit where u will b treated like her boyfriend. Some plus will be the BBBJ service which I think not many u can find in haadyai. I was treated so well that for the 3 days there I stick to the same girl.....never regret ah!

Grand view and Merlin are the only best hotel there??
how long it takes from Prai bus terminal to Betong?
How much it cost? You spent in RM there? not Baht meh?
How is the traditional massage there?

kester
06-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Grand view and Merlin are the only best hotel there??
Merlin seem to be the best, there r others like Sri Betong, Cathay....

how long it takes from Prai bus terminal to Betong?
If u take the Park May city link(1.5 hrs to Baling) Taxi half hr thru custom and Betong.

Alternatively, u can book a taxi straight to the custom(RM60) and RM10 to Betong

How much it cost? You spent in RM there? not Baht meh?
In Betong, both currencies acceptable, RM10 approx. 10 baht

How is the traditional massage there? Not as good as Haadyai, but cheap...

kester
06-01-2004, 01:40 AM

2. Hot water spring

For those bros who wants to ride motor in betong, if caught without helmet, it will cost u 200baht. b forewarn.

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 04:56 AM
For those bros who wants to ride motor in betong, if caught without helmet, it will cost u 200baht. b forewarn.

helmet wearing is oni for office hours, ie from 8am ~ 5pm ( or 6pm if I remember correctly).. but what the heck, pay 200b and you can ride all the day without helmet... all of us actually got that fine and enjoy a trip to the police station and have some very refreshing experience there....

But make sure you dun run into accident when you are on bike, otherwise you will feel real sorry for your misdeed

MrDevil
06-01-2004, 04:58 AM
Not as good as Haadyai, but cheap...

not much cheaper comparing to Hdy...

Btw, if you have got a chance to cheong Penthouse Resort, it is much much better than both Merlin and Grand View.. i think it cost about 650 bath but a bit off from the centre.. it is OK if you are on bike or car.

Nesferatu
14-01-2004, 02:49 PM
Betong!!!!!!!!! Paradise cowboy town ....but not anymore. Here's my FR when we did our 5th annual "crossing".in Nov03 (3d/2n trip)

We stayed at Merlin becoz by far the better of all the hotels. Our gals are picked up at Jockey club (there's several branches, try the one just next to the hotel) or ask your agent to bring u around the small shops to make the selections.

AVOID picking the gals from the A-Go-Go becoz the gals there are expensive (RM250-300 long time booking) & damn par bai. You should never pay more than RM200 for the gals no matter how pretty she is. Just dont spoil the market.

We always ask our agent to bring the prettiest ones & for some of my friends who likes big boobs to our room for private viewing gallery:D We just need to tip the agent extra maybe abt RM10

Best part, my last trip can do threesome. 2 guys 1 girl. RM150 for the girl (short time) & we tip the girl an additional RM100 Damn steam. I CIM since my friend wants to screw her.

My girlfriend there has gone back to Chiangrai (chun boh?) so didnt get the intimate GF treatment as I didnt fancy the gals I picked but boh pian since came all the way from Spore.

Betong has lost most of its quality gals (my obsevation) as there are now China women plying their trade there & the Thai ruling that Thai gals cannot lelong thier bodies if theyre under 20 yrs of age. So if u ask your chabor there how old she is, chances are they'll tell u theyre 23. DAMN!!!! My sweet thing from Chiangrai was only 19 but she damn good with her mouth!!!! How I miss her now.

I may be making my last trip to Betong in Mar to decide/evaluate whether my ping yu & myself will have to move our firing base elsewhere. Maybe Hatyai.

I normally will drive to KL & stay overnite at my friends' place in KL.Then proceed to our firing range in the wee hours of morning.Remember, a good rest is a must since its gonna be a marathon event!!! BTW, its better to book your hotel rooms just in case.

Love never Dies

Hakoshu
24-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Will it be safe?? cos heard of the unrest there..

SmallD
28-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Just came back from there Narathiwat and Yala. It seems to be pretty quiet. No much people going there any more. Not really that safe. If really want to chiong there. Please make sure you are alert enough to run when there is anything happpen.